NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:38 am

I'll see your feels and laugh.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:45 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Yes.

Indeed! There shall be many tears shed, and it shall be glorious!
Or depressing. Either way.

I shall wait for Lumi first. Then, if Chrome doesn't mind, I will partake in such sad interaction.

*"Dynamite" plays, as Lumi pops through the ceiling.*

Eyyo!
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:47 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
I shall wait for Lumi first. Then, if Chrome doesn't mind, I will partake in such sad interaction.

Eyyo!

http://www.hiyoooo.com

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:47 am

Kaidou wrote:
Luminesa wrote:*"Dynamite" plays, as Lumi pops through the ceiling.*

Eyyo!

http://www.hiyoooo.com

^^
Also, great app, and good job with your opening post! :clap:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:48 am

Luminesa wrote:

^^

Hehe, thanks :D

What remains to be seen is how well I assimilate my character into the preexisting cast.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:52 am

Kaidou wrote:
Luminesa wrote:^^

What remains to be seen is how well I assimilate my character into the preexisting cast.

He looks interesting, I think we can.

Anyway, we're in-between two major Arcs. The one that just passed, which involved a Black Mage named Lynefleur and her zombies, and the incoming one, which is a Battle Royale in Paris. Right now most of the students are recovering in the infirmary, eating in the cafeteria, or in the woods, where a fight nearly broke-out between Cecily, a teacher, and Hikari, a student. It'd be really good if you got your teacher in on the rebuilding efforts, at some point. ^^
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:53 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Eyyo!

Great timing.

Now let the tears flow.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:54 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

He looks interesting, I think we can.

Anyway, we're in-between two major Arcs. The one that just passed, which involved a Black Mage named Lynefleur and her zombies, and the incoming one, which is a Battle Royale in Paris. Right now most of the students are recovering in the infirmary, eating in the cafeteria, or in the woods, where a fight nearly broke-out between Cecily, a teacher, and Hikari, a student. It'd be really good if you got your teacher in on the rebuilding efforts, at some point. ^^

Given his personality, I think Larry would be a good fit in re-motivating students. At least, once he gets to know them better.

Him arguing would be the awkward part.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:*"Dynamite" plays, as Lumi pops through the ceiling.*

Eyyo!

Great timing.

Now let the tears flow.

Yup.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:08 am

I'm going to get back from church and start laughing my head off at the angst you're all going to create, aren't I...

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:13 am

http://prussiastronk.tumblr.com/image/148933092839 Cheese as a human. He still has horse ears, though.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:36 am

WIP, I need to finish the Bio.

Student Application

Name: Blake "Frostburn" Akoni
Appearance: http://s387.photobucket.com/user/katalack96/media/Anime%20stuff/anime%20boys/Noah.jpg.html
House|Element: Aquo|Water
Personality: Light Hearted and Aloof, he is a surfer by heart and a bro.
Dislikes: Arrogance, Snobiness, and people who work all the time
Animal: Labrador Retriever Pup
Bio: The youngest of three, Blake Akoni lived in Maui his whole life and lived in the waters surrounding, what he considered, his little slice of heaven. Everyday he wasn't in school, he could be found either swimming, surfing, or arguing with his brothers over who was the best surfer. His brothers, who were Fire and Wind mages, would always badger him about not having any magical ability, though is father and mother kept telling him his were latent and "just waiting for the right time". It wasn't until he was surfing with his brothers that he could feel the water working to his advantage. In a test of faith, he jumped off his board and used the water to support his weight and continued surfing, leaving his brothers and parents, who were on the shore dumbfounded. When he got back, his brothers patted him on the back before berating him for cheating. His parents on the other hand, were awe struck. They weren't expecting him to use aqua magic, as everyone in his family had used either Flame or Wind magic. It wasn't long after that that his parents and brothers began teaching him how to use his new found abilities. His oldest brother, Micheal, taught him using tae kwon do, his other brother, Julius, pushed him through hours of tai chi and other forms of meditation, his parents on the other hand, focused more on teaching him using something he was naturally good at, surfing. And before long, he was able to control various forms of water as well as freeze small amounts.
Theme: Dukes on Sunday by Jimmy Buffet

Short RP Sample:
"BRO!" Blake roared, barging into his brother's dojo. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!" His brother, nicknamed the "Flame Spitter" was twice his size and almost double his weight as well as a black belt in tae kwon do, but none of that mattered to Blake. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!! YOU BURNT MY BOARD!!!! WHAT KIND OF HEARTLESS JERK DOES THAT!!!!!" His brother simply smirked. "Well, little bro, if you feel you've been wronged, then step inside and challenge me for your honor." Blake shook with rage and entered. He knew how this would play out, he'd attack, his brother would dodge around for a little bit before landing one hit and send him flying, but he felt it was the only way to get back at his brother. Needless to say, it ended just as he thought it would end, but he got back up and attacked his brother again, catching him off guard. This time, Blake's punch connected with his brother's face, causing him to stagger back. Blake readied himself for the counter attack, which he was sure he'd be knocked out for a week, but instead, his brother laughed. "I've been waiting for you to do that, now. Your form was sloppy, that's the first thing we'll work on."
Last edited by New Antonalia on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:30 am

Hey. If you're religious, can you please pray for us in Louisiana? The flooding is horrible and I'm scared out of my mind.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:37 am

Luminesa wrote:Hey. If you're religious, can you please pray for us in Louisiana? The flooding is horrible and I'm scared out of my mind.

龙王大人求你停止这个洪水。
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:41 am

Luminesa wrote:Hey. If you're religious, can you please pray for us in Louisiana? The flooding is horrible and I'm scared out of my mind.

I know. I got family down there and they're saying that it's bad.

As if Katrina came back. I'll be sure to do that.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:42 am

I'm not religious, but best wishes to you over there.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:49 am

Saldinado wrote:

I know. I got family down there and they're saying that it's bad.

As if Katrina came back. I'll be sure to do that.

Thank you. :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

I'm not religious, but best wishes to you over there.

Thanks Irhk. :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 am

Prusselanden wrote:

龙王大人求你停止这个洪水。

I dunno what that is in Chinese, but thank you. :lol: :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 am

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:龙王大人求你停止这个洪水。

I dunno what that is in Chinese, but thank you. :lol: :hug:

I told the dragon god to stop making it flood.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:07 am

I heard about the flooding. I live in an area that doesn't really flood that much, but I've seen how much it can flood in the lower lying areas. May the weather be ever in you favor. I hope you fare well.
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:09 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I dunno what that is in Chinese, but thank you. :lol: :hug:

I told the dragon god to stop making it flood.

Ah. Yes, please, Mother Nature, please go rain in Arizona or something. Not here. We have enough water. Please, go to Arizona. Or California. Or somewhere that does not get a lot of rain.
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:26 am

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:I told the dragon god to stop making it flood.

Ah. Yes, please, Mother Nature, please go rain in Arizona or something. Not here. We have enough water. Please, go to Arizona. Or California. Or somewhere that does not get a lot of rain.

Mother Nature: "No, no. That would be much to nice of me. I'm going to suffocate some of you in dust, while a bunch of other people have to swim to work. And then, after California and a dozen other places have dried out, I'll send rain. But it'll only drizzle a little bit and there will be plenty of lightning to set everything on fire. Mwahahahahaa!"
I think nature has a vendetta against the Gulf Coast and the Midwest.
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:50 am

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Ah. Yes, please, Mother Nature, please go rain in Arizona or something. Not here. We have enough water. Please, go to Arizona. Or California. Or somewhere that does not get a lot of rain.

Mother Nature: "No, no. That would be much to nice of me. I'm going to suffocate some of you in dust, while a bunch of other people have to swim to work. And then, after California and a dozen other places have dried out, I'll send rain. But it'll only drizzle a little bit and there will be plenty of lightning to set everything on fire. Mwahahahahaa!"
I think nature has a vendetta against the Gulf Coast and the Midwest.

That sounds about right.
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:25 pm

I saw the news about this last night, and had hoped you weren't in the affected area. I'm sorry to hear that you are, and wish the best for you and everyone down there.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads