NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [OOC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

For the next Game of Thrones RP what time period would you like to see?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Century of Blood/Aegon's Conquest (OOC is already made)
45%
The First Blackfyre Rebellion
No votes
War of the Five Kings (reboot)
9%
Robert's Rebellion (reboot)
No votes
War of the Ninepenny Kings
No votes
The Dance of Dragons
18%
A Game of Thrones (Start at Jon Arryn's Death)
No votes
Year of the False Spring (Year before Robert's Rebellion)
9%
The Holy King (Baelor the Blessed's reign)
No votes
Other (Make a suggestion in a post)
18%

Total votes : 11

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Do we have a Stannis or will it be a NPC for now?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:50 pm

The Independent Hazerls wrote:Do we have a Stannis or will it be a NPC for now?

We have Stannis, you can see the roster on the front page of the OOC.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:12 pm

The Independent Hazerls your post really confused me. The Sparrow Movement hasn't happened yet and Mace isn't Hand of The King. The council is led by a bunch of Cersei lackies at the moment since the death of Tywin.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:26 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:The Independent Hazerls your post really confused me. The Sparrow Movement hasn't happened yet and Mace isn't Hand of The King. The council is led by a bunch of Cersei lackies at the moment since the death of Tywin.

Oh waaiit. We're not going from the end of the books, soz my bad!! Where exactly are we going from?

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:26 pm

WIP
House Name: Blackens
House Sigil http://i.imgur.com/PSUbnQs.png
House Words: The North Shall Rise
Allegiance Paid to: Starks
House Seat: http://i.imgur.com/rC5e5lJ.png Blacken Castle. It's a well made and defensible castle. It has Various secret Tunnels which can be used as an escape route. The City around it gains a decent amount of Trade since it's near White Habour.
Approx Number of military at command: 2,400 troops + a few trade ships due to having a Port City around Blacken Castle called Blackport which is a Walled City.
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): Kin of The Starks as the First of the house were Starks. They were granted the lands that Blacken Castle by King Rodrick Stark after Clearing a Raider Camp. They have been loyal to the Starks and only the Starks for nearly 1,000 years. The First Blacken was Arron Stark Legitimized bastard of King Rodrick but the house was not called Blacken until Aegons Conquest when it is rumored that Thor Stark Fight along side the Southerners and Walked out of after the army was burned by the dragons with Blackened skin. After that people started calling him Blacken and the name Stuck. In the Recent 950 Years Blacken Castle has been made into a very Defensible fort and the city around it aswell as the port. Lord Ed Blacken had served the Starks to his best ability and did so till his death at the Red wedding. Ed had only brought with him his Guardsmen whom also died due to most of the Blacken's army still mobilizing for war at that time. His son Adam Blacken was his Heirand after hearing of his fathers death rode home and took his lands. Adam

App:
Name: Adam
House: Blacken
Titles: Lord of Blacken Castle, Formerly Guard of the Blackport (Honorary Title)
House Seat: Blacken Castle
House Sigil: Already done up there
Allegiance paid to: (Eg. Bolton's to Starks, Starks to Targaryens) House Blacken
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Handsome, Dark Long Hair, Brown eyes, Tall, Strong jaw
Personality: Not Serious and jokes around but when the time comes he is serious, flirty, reckless. Slightly more Dark now and Merciless
Skills: Great fighter, Competent diplomat, Good Commander
Weaponry (If any): Sword and Short Axe, Bow, a few throwing daggers and his armor everything but chest and Helmet is just regular Steel. He also has his Father's Ironwood shield which has the House's Sigil on it.
http://www.medievalcollectables.com/images/Product/large/RT-109.png

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M6effbff47262452149478c23571746d8o0&pid=15.1

Military Strength: 2,400
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Born to Lord Eddard Blacken, Adam was always curious of the outside world. He is the Second son of Lord Ed Blacken and spent most of his life in nature whenever he could. He has meet his Lords, the Starks a few times but He sees them as Kin and is Loyal to them. Adam learned many things from Maesters in Blacken Castle and others from the soldiers he father Commands such as Fighting, Commanding Infantry, How to deceive and other things he does. He is not the Heir to House Blacken but he gained it because his elder Brother Ed was banished to the wall. He is willing to kill for it. He was sent to look for a Murderer in the South hours before the Red wedding but after of the attack Adam rode back home and took his lordship. He Pardoned his Sister Emma Blacken for her crimes (Attempted Incest) and plans to marry her off to get an alliance with another house. Adam knows that his lands are without the Great lord whom he called his father and that soon the Boltons will come to make sure he is loyal to them. That day will be the day Blacken Castle falls
RP Example: Last time......Do I link it?
Notes: Rest of my House aka Ed Blacken(16), Martell Blacken(12), Emma Blacken(18) and their servants and commanders
Last edited by Eraus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:28 pm

The Independent Hazerls wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:The Independent Hazerls your post really confused me. The Sparrow Movement hasn't happened yet and Mace isn't Hand of The King. The council is led by a bunch of Cersei lackies at the moment since the death of Tywin.

Oh waaiit. We're not going from the end of the books, soz my bad!! Where exactly are we going from?

Did you read the OOC first post?

Tywin has just died, Tyrion is headed for Meeren. Stannis is at the Wall, Jon is Lord Commander.

Basically in the four book/season. I will be making an event for the Sparrow movement later in the RP should no one claim the High Sparrow.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:29 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
The Independent Hazerls wrote:Oh waaiit. We're not going from the end of the books, soz my bad!! Where exactly are we going from?

Did you read the OOC first post?

Tywin has just died, Tyrion is headed for Meeren. Stannis is at the Wall, Jon is Lord Commander.

Basically in the four book/season. I will be making an event for the Sparrow movement later in the RP should no one claim the High Sparrow.

I did I just had a bit of a problem placing it all in the grand scheme of things
Sorryy I'll go change it :unsure:

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Hope it's cool that I just ported my old one in with some changes
Last edited by Eraus on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:36 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Did you read the OOC first post?

I did I just had a bit of a problem placing it all in the grand scheme of things

Thanks, sorry if that was a bit rude. I should of been a bit more clearer where I was.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:44 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:

Thanks, sorry if that was a bit rude. I should of been a bit more clearer where I was.

No probs. Done

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:12 am

Will have a Stannis post up in a mo.

EDIT: Right, in order to keep this in line with as much of the OP timeline as possible, I am following this and saying that Tyrion has left Pentos with Illyrio seven days ago, Myrcella was injured one day ago, Quentyn reached Volantis two days ago, Ramsay is still in the Dreadfort, Tommen's wedding was three days ago (and the burning of the tower of the hand), Roose is still at the Twins (and is there/marching north to Moat Cailin for two months), Euron was name king nine/ten days ago, the Meeren war hasn't broken out yet.
Last edited by Argentumurbem on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 am

Argentumurbem that was a really great post, loved all the detail. I'm sorry if I rushed that a bit. I wanted to get that out of the way so I could have Jon deal with the Night's Watch in the next post. Possibly have a similar
Mutiny where they try to kill Jon

Argentumurbem wrote:Will have a Stannis post up in a mo.

EDIT: Right, in order to keep this in line with as much of the OP timeline as possible, I am following this and saying that Tyrion has left Pentos with Illyrio seven days ago, Myrcella was injured one day ago, Quentyn reached Volantis two days ago, Ramsay is still in the Dreadfort, Tommen's wedding was three days ago (and the burning of the tower of the hand), Roose is still at the Twins (and is there/marching north to Moat Cailin for two months), Euron was name king nine/ten days ago, the Meeren war hasn't broken out yet.

And yes that's perfect, that's where we were at canon wise. Now the non canon stuff has begun.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:43 am

Eraus wrote:House Name: Blackens
Allegiance Paid to: Manderlys (per say) Starks (Who they truly pay allegiance to)
House Seat: http://i.imgur.com/rC5e5lJ.png Blacken Castle. It's a well made and defensible castle. It has Various secret Tunnels which can be used as an escape route. The City around it gains a decent amount of Trade since it's near White Habour.
Approx Number of military at command: 2,400 troops + a few trade ships due to having a Port City around Blacken Castle called Blackport which is a Walled City.
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): Kin of The Starks as the First of the house were Starks. They were granted the lands that Blacken Castle by King Rodrick Stark after Clearing a Raider Camp. They have been loyal to the Starks and only the Starks for nearly 1,000 years. The First Blacken was Arron Stark Legitimized bastard of King Rodrick but the house was not called Blacken until Aegons Conquest when it is rumored that Thor Stark Fight along side the Southerners and Walked out of after the army was burned by the dragons with Blackened skin. After that people started calling him Blacken and the name Stuck. In the Recent 950 Years Blacken Castle has been made into a very Defensible fort and the city around it aswell as the port. Lord Ed Blacken had served the Starks to his best ability and did so till his death at the Red wedding. Ed had only brought with him his Guardsmen whom also died due to most of the Blacken's army still mobilizing for war at that time. His son Adam Blacken was his Heirand after hearing of his fathers death rode home and took his lands. Adam

App:
Titles: Lord of Blacken Keep
House Seat: Blacken Keep
Allegiance paid to: (Eg. Bolton's to Starks, Starks to Targaryens) House Stark
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Handsome, Dark Long Hair, Brown eyes, Tall, Strong jaw
Personality: Not Serious and jokes around but when the time comes he is serious, flirty, reckless. Slightly more Dark now and Merciless
Weaponry (If any): Sword and Short Axe, Bow, a few throwing daggers and his armor everything but chest and Helmet is just regular Steel. He also has his Father's Ironwood shield which has the House's Sigil on it.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M6effbff47262452149478c23571746d8o0&pid=15.1

Military Strength: 1,500
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Born to Lord Eddard Blacken, Adam was always curious of the outside world. He is the Second son of Lord Ed Blacken and spent most of his life in nature whenever he could. He has meet his Lords, the Starks a few times but He sees them as Kin and is Loyal to them. Adam learned many things from Maesters in Blacken Castle and others from the soldiers he father Commands such as Fighting, Commanding Infantry, How to deceive and other things he does. He is not the Heir to House Blacken but he gained it because his elder Brother Ed was banished to the wall. He is willing to kill for it. He was sent to look for a Murderer in the South hours before the Red wedding but after of the attack Adam rode back home and took his lordship. He Pardoned his Sister Emma Blacken for her crimes (Attempted Incest) and plans to marry her off to get an alliance with another house. Adam knows that his lands are without the Great lord whom he called his father and that soon the Boltons will come to make sure he is loyal to them. That day will be the day Blacken Castle falls
Notes: Rest of my House aka Ed Blacken(16), Martell Blacken(12), Emma Blacken(18) and their servants and commanders

Updated and Finished
Last edited by Eraus on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Political Compass

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:59 am

Eraus wrote:
Eraus wrote:
House Name: Blackens
Allegiance Paid to: Starks

App:
Titles: Lord of Blacken Castle, Formerly Guard of the Blackport (Honorary Title)
House Seat: Blacken Castle
Allegiance paid to: (Eg. Bolton's to Starks, Starks to Targaryens) House Blacken

[spoiler=helmet]https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M6effbff47262452149478c23571746d8o0&pid=15.1

Military Strength: 2,400
Notes: Rest of my House aka Ed Blacken(16), Martell Blacken(12), Emma Blacken(18) and their servants and commanders[/spoiler]

Updated and Finished

Accepted but include that your alligence would also be sworn to the Manderlys as your house would most likely be vassals to them instead of direct vassals to Winterfell.

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

Here is my app, sorry for the not so nice layout. One question, there is not much difference between the book and series right? I have only seen the series, and Varys is accompanying me, not Illyrio whom I barely know who is. Is there room for change there?

Name: Tyrion Lannister
Titles: Master of Coin (formerly; to Joffrey I), Acting Hand of the King (formerly; to Joffrey I)
House: House Lannister (by birth, formerly)
House Seat: Casterly Rock
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Appearance:

Personality: Tyrion has a fondness for prostitutes and drink, but he is also a kind man who would protect the innocent and weak, claiming that he loves "broken things". His dedication and loyalty is strong, as he realised the good cause of Queen Daenerys.
Skills: Tyrion is an intelligent, cunning, and educated man
Weaponry: Although Tyrion is not an warrior, he has proven himself in battle, and if necessary he would use a double-bitted axe or a knife
Military Strength: N/A
Biography:
Tyrion Lannister is the youngest son of Joanna Lannister and Lord Tywin Lannister. He is the younger brother of Jaime and Cersei Lannister. His mother Joanna Lannister died giving birth to him. His father and sister hold him in contempt as they blame him for the death. He is a dwarf, causing him problems and persecution. His size has led him to being referred to derisively by various names, although this is mitigated by his intellect and his family's wealth and power.

Tyrion accompanies King Robert Baratheon's party to Winterfell, and Jaime convinces him to join the family for dinner. Tyrion dawdles outside the feast hall, reluctant to make nice with the Starks and his own family, and as a result meets Jon Snow, Lord Eddard Stark's bastard son. He realizes that Jon is something of a kindred spirit: "All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes," he explains.

On the way home he meets Catelyn Stark, who denounces him as an attempted murderer and has him arrested to face the King's justice, and takes him to the Eyrie. Tyrion demands a trial by combat as is his right, and his wish is granted when the sellsword Bronn agrees to stand as his champion, whom will accompany him in times to come.

Tyrion is commanded by his father to lead some hill tribes into battle from the front, against the rebelling army of Robb Stark. Feeling that his father means to kill him, Tyrion retires to his tent, where he finds that Bronn has found a prostitute for him, a girl named Shae, whom becomes Tyrion's lover. Following the killing of Eddard Stark, Tywin orders Tyrion to report to King's Landing and act as the Hand of the King to try to keep Joffrey in line. Tywin forbids him to take "that whore" with him, but Tyrion defies him and asks Shae to come to King's Landing with him.

Tyrion does well during his time as the Hand of the King, managing to keep Joffrey somewhat in line. Upon Stannis' arrival in Kings Landing, Tyrion leads the defence of the city during the Battle of the Blackwater. He commands the defenders at the Mud Gate. He destroys a large portion of the attacking fleet by luring them into a trap; a ship filled with Wildfire. Later Tyrion is faced with increasing dissent from his troops but rallies them with a rousing speech. He personally leads a sortie through the tunnels under the city, destroying Stannis' siege equipment.

Tywin decides to then wed Tyrion off to Sansa, and Tyrion hesitantly marries her. At the wedding feast, Joffrey organizes entertainment: five dwarfs mockingly re-enacting the War of the Five Kings. Tyrion is disgusted, and finds himself subject to Joffrey's immature show of superiority. Being appointed as his cupbearer, Tyrion hands the king his goblet, who begins to choke after drinking from it. In his final moments, Joffrey points to Tyrion, apparently accusing him, and Tyrion is seized and arrested by members of the Kingsguard on Cersei's orders.

During the trial, his previous lover Shae testified against him. The trial is stopped by Tyrion, demanding a trial by combat. Oberyn offers his service as Tyrion's champion in the coming trial by combat, but Oberyn fails when his opponent, the Mountain, knocks him down and crushes his head. As Tyrion is struck with horror, Tywin states that the gods have made their will known and Tyrion is sentenced to death. Tyrion is surprised when Jaime comes to his cell in the night and leads him through a secret passageway within the castle. He tells Tyrion that he will meet with Varys, who has arranged for him to escape to the Free Cities. The brothers warmly embrace, believing it will be the last time they see each other. Instead of proceeding directly to his liaison, Tyrion first enters the chambers of their father. He finds a woman in his father's bed, and is shocked to discover that it is Shae, moaning Tywin's name and calling for her "lion," the name she had previously reserved for Tyrion. When Shae spots him, she grabs a paring knife and tries to stab him. She fails to do so but slaps him and scratches at his face. They struggle, and Tyrion eventually strangles her with Tywin's gold chain she is wearing. The act is done both in self defense and in jealous rage, and Tyrion is immediately distraught once he fully realizes what he has done. After apologizing to Shae's corpse, he takes Joffrey's crossbow and confronts his father while in his privy chamber. He forces his father to admit to his many wrongdoings against him. Tywin tries to placate Tyrion, but when he refers to Shae as a "whore" once too often after having been warned not to do so, Tyrion kills him with two bolts to the chest. He proceeds to the chamber of Lord Varys, who stows him away within a crate upon a ship, and decides to accompany him at the last moment.

With the aid of Varys, Tyrion is brought to the home of Illyrio Mopatis in Pentos. Varys attempts to persuade Tyrion to assist in his goal to restore House Targaryen to the Iron Throne, and after long moments, Tyrion submits. After days of confinement in their carriage, an impatient Tyrion eventually opts to get through Volantis on foot. When they arrive in the city, Varys reluctantly agrees to it, though only for a little while. They visit a brothel where they see a prostitute cosplaying as Daenerys. However, Tyrion goes elsewhere to relieve himself, and in the process, he is caught and abducted by Jorah Mormont, who intends to take him to "the Queen".

Now at the mercy of his captor, Tyrion is thrown into a stolen boat by Jorah and they set sail for Meereen. They are suddenly attacked by Stone Men, and manage to survive. Unknown to Tyrion, Jorah was touched by a Stone Man, and his greyscale infection will transform him into a feral monster. Jorah finally frees Tyrion from his binds and notices that none of the stone men managed to touch Tyrion. Tyrion and Jorah continue their quest to Meereen on foot. Tyrion meets a female dwarf performer named Penny who, upon learning that Tyrion was indirectly responsible for her brother Oppo's death, tries to kill him. Penny joins the pair as they travel to Meereen by sea, to reach Daenerys. On the ship Penny eventually befriends Tyrion. Soon, however, Tyrion, Penny, and Mormont are captured by a Yunkai'i slaver and bought by Yezzan zo Qaggaz.

RP Example: Let me dig a bit, long time since I have been in a proper RP. Possible that you would accept without?
Notes: Ancillary characters:
  • Jorah Mormont
Last edited by Great Eldaria on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:05 am

Who's the crown's master of whisperers now? Oh wait, DELETED
Last edited by The Independent Hazerls on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 am

Great Eldaria wrote:Here is my app, sorry for the not so nice layout. One question, there is not much difference between the book and series right? I have only seen the series, and Varys is accompanying me, not Illyrio whom I barely know who is. Is there room for change there?
>:( That would screw up too many characters and plots I fear.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:14 am

I'm planning to land around the crownland and start to burn shit up, is someone playing Aegon or is he still a NPC?
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:06 am

Argentumurbem wrote:
Great Eldaria wrote:Here is my app, sorry for the not so nice layout. One question, there is not much difference between the book and series right? I have only seen the series, and Varys is accompanying me, not Illyrio whom I barely know who is. Is there room for change there?
>:( That would screw up too many characters and plots I fear.

Where does it screw up? I cant see Illyrio has been mentioned anywhere, only once in Daenerys' bio, and that is synced with me.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:06 am

Name: Tyrion Lannister
Titles: Master of Coin (formerly; to Joffrey I), Acting Hand of the King (formerly; to Joffrey I)
House: House Lannister (by birth, formerly)
House Seat: Casterly Rock
House Sigil:
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Appearance:
Personality: Tyrion has a fondness for prostitutes and drink, but he is also a kind man who would protect the innocent and weak, claiming that he loves "broken things". His dedication and loyalty is strong, as he realised the good cause of Queen Daenerys.
Skills: Tyrion is an intelligent, cunning, and educated man
Weaponry: Although Tyrion is not an warrior, he has proven himself in battle, and if necessary he would use a double-bitted axe or a knife
Military Strength: N/A
Biography:
Tyrion Lannister is the youngest son of Joanna Lannister and Lord Tywin Lannister. He is the younger brother of Jaime and Cersei Lannister. His mother Joanna Lannister died giving birth to him. His father and sister hold him in contempt as they blame him for the death. He is a dwarf, causing him problems and persecution. His size has led him to being referred to derisively by various names, although this is mitigated by his intellect and his family's wealth and power.

Tyrion accompanies King Robert Baratheon's party to Winterfell, and Jaime convinces him to join the family for dinner. Tyrion dawdles outside the feast hall, reluctant to make nice with the Starks and his own family, and as a result meets Jon Snow, Lord Eddard Stark's bastard son. He realizes that Jon is something of a kindred spirit: "All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes," he explains.

On the way home he meets Catelyn Stark, who denounces him as an attempted murderer and has him arrested to face the King's justice, and takes him to the Eyrie. Tyrion demands a trial by combat as is his right, and his wish is granted when the sellsword Bronn agrees to stand as his champion, whom will accompany him in times to come.

Tyrion is commanded by his father to lead some hill tribes into battle from the front, against the rebelling army of Robb Stark. Feeling that his father means to kill him, Tyrion retires to his tent, where he finds that Bronn has found a prostitute for him, a girl named Shae, whom becomes Tyrion's lover. Following the killing of Eddard Stark, Tywin orders Tyrion to report to King's Landing and act as the Hand of the King to try to keep Joffrey in line. Tywin forbids him to take "that whore" with him, but Tyrion defies him and asks Shae to come to King's Landing with him.

Tyrion does well during his time as the Hand of the King, managing to keep Joffrey somewhat in line. Upon Stannis' arrival in Kings Landing, Tyrion leads the defence of the city during the Battle of the Blackwater. He commands the defenders at the Mud Gate. He destroys a large portion of the attacking fleet by luring them into a trap; a ship filled with Wildfire. Later Tyrion is faced with increasing dissent from his troops but rallies them with a rousing speech. He personally leads a sortie through the tunnels under the city, destroying Stannis' siege equipment.

Tywin decides to then wed Tyrion off to Sansa, and Tyrion hesitantly marries her. At the wedding feast, Joffrey organizes entertainment: five dwarfs mockingly re-enacting the War of the Five Kings. Tyrion is disgusted, and finds himself subject to Joffrey's immature show of superiority. Being appointed as his cupbearer, Tyrion hands the king his goblet, who begins to choke after drinking from it. In his final moments, Joffrey points to Tyrion, apparently accusing him, and Tyrion is seized and arrested by members of the Kingsguard on Cersei's orders.

During the trial, his previous lover Shae testified against him. The trial is stopped by Tyrion, demanding a trial by combat. Oberyn offers his service as Tyrion's champion in the coming trial by combat, but Oberyn fails when his opponent, the Mountain, knocks him down and crushes his head. As Tyrion is struck with horror, Tywin states that the gods have made their will known and Tyrion is sentenced to death. Tyrion is surprised when Jaime comes to his cell in the night and leads him through a secret passageway within the castle. He tells Tyrion that he will meet with Varys, who has arranged for him to escape to the Free Cities. The brothers warmly embrace, believing it will be the last time they see each other. Instead of proceeding directly to his liaison, Tyrion first enters the chambers of their father. He finds a woman in his father's bed, and is shocked to discover that it is Shae, moaning Tywin's name and calling for her "lion," the name she had previously reserved for Tyrion. When Shae spots him, she grabs a paring knife and tries to stab him. She fails to do so but slaps him and scratches at his face. They struggle, and Tyrion eventually strangles her with Tywin's gold chain she is wearing. The act is done both in self defense and in jealous rage, and Tyrion is immediately distraught once he fully realizes what he has done. After apologizing to Shae's corpse, he takes Joffrey's crossbow and confronts his father while in his privy chamber. He forces his father to admit to his many wrongdoings against him. Tywin tries to placate Tyrion, but when he refers to Shae as a "whore" once too often after having been warned not to do so, Tyrion kills him with two bolts to the chest. He proceeds to the chamber of Lord Varys, who stows him away within a crate upon a ship, and decides to accompany him at the last moment.

With the aid of Varys, Tyrion is brought to the home of Illyrio Mopatis in Pentos. Varys attempts to persuade Tyrion to assist in his goal to restore House Targaryen to the Iron Throne, and after long moments, Tyrion submits. After days of confinement in their carriage, an impatient Tyrion eventually opts to get through Volantis on foot. When they arrive in the city, Varys reluctantly agrees to it, though only for a little while. They visit a brothel where they see a prostitute cosplaying as Daenerys. However, Tyrion goes elsewhere to relieve himself, and in the process, he is caught and abducted by Jorah Mormont, who intends to take him to "the Queen".

Now at the mercy of his captor, Tyrion is thrown into a stolen boat by Jorah and they set sail for Meereen. They are suddenly attacked by Stone Men, and manage to survive. Unknown to Tyrion, Jorah was touched by a Stone Man, and his greyscale infection will transform him into a feral monster. Jorah finally frees Tyrion from his binds and notices that none of the stone men managed to touch Tyrion. Tyrion and Jorah continue their quest to Meereen on foot. But before reaching they are taken as slaves, and sold as slaves. They are taken to Daznak's pit, a small fighting pit, which will celebrate the opening of the games. When they hear that Daenerys is present, Jorah immediately enters the fight in the arena, while Tyrion struggles to cut his chain until a guard comes and does it for him. Tyrion enters the arena just as Jorah is being taken away, and reveals himself as Jorah's "gift". Following the incident, both Tyrion and Jorah are brought before Daenerys inside the Great Pyramid.

RP Example: Let me dig a bit, long time since I have been in a proper RP. Possible that you would accept without?
Notes: Ancillary characters:
  • Varys (If he is here, aparently not)
  • Jorah Mormont (If Daenerys player accepts)

You can take Jorah, I don't mind.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:24 am

Aelex wrote:I'm planning to land around the crownland and start to burn shit up, is someone playing Aegon or is he still a NPC?

No one is playing him so you can use it if you make an app.

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:42 am

This thing ought to be interesting..........
Political Compass

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:44 am

Great Eldaria wrote:Where does it screw up? I cant see Illyrio has been mentioned anywhere, only once in Daenerys' bio, and that is synced with me.

Confused myself. The North RP is occurring behind everyone else (to accommodate Jon deciding to fight for Stannis). Tyrion is either a prisoner of Jorah or (alongside Jorah and a dwarf named Penny) a slave of Yezzan zo Qaggaz.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:56 am

Argentumurbem wrote:
Great Eldaria wrote:Where does it screw up? I cant see Illyrio has been mentioned anywhere, only once in Daenerys' bio, and that is synced with me.

Confused myself. The North RP is occurring behind everyone else (to accommodate Jon deciding to fight for Stannis). Tyrion is either a prisoner of Jorah or (alongside Jorah and a dwarf named Penny) a slave of Yezzan zo Qaggaz.

Tyrion is going from Volantis to Meeren. Aegon is currently in the Stormlands taking Griffin's Roost, the Faith Militant will soon be rising and Euron's fleet is leaving the Iron Islands for the Reach and Meeren.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse