NATION

PASSWORD

A World On The Brink of Insanity:(Open/Many Nations Open/OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
KingFerdinand1 wrote:Tag. Reserve Portugal Please.

No. Please leave.
Zelent wrote:

Okay, Sounds Great. I'm Glad To See You're Joining Us Here On This Rp. Always Wonderful, And I'm Sure We Will Have A Great Time. Yes We Will.

Okay, what'd this guy do?

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelent » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Also, are you going to annex anyone?

Nah, I'm getting kinda bored of beating the crap out of the Guays, after the Olympics I'm gonna develop the Amazon region and make a South American EU clone, that hopefully works unlike ASEAN.

Cringe.
Last edited by Zelent on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Zelent wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Nah, I'm getting kinda bored of beating the crap out of the Guays, after the Olympics I'm gonna develop the Amazon region and make a South American EU clone, that hopefully works unlike ASEAN.

Cringe.

Exactly

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:No. Please leave.
Zelent wrote:Okay, Sounds Great. I'm Glad To See You're Joining Us Here On This Rp. Always Wonderful, And I'm Sure We Will Have A Great Time. Yes We Will.

He's a godmodding troll.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelent » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:No. Please leave.
Zelent wrote:Okay, Sounds Great. I'm Glad To See You're Joining Us Here On This Rp. Always Wonderful, And I'm Sure We Will Have A Great Time. Yes We Will.

Just Look At His Post History And Punctuation.
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Presenting the flag of the Organization of South American States, coming soon to a continent near you: Image
Also, I thought up a motto for us, "At least we're not Africa"

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:Presenting the flag of the Organization of South American States, coming soon to a continent near you: (Image)

>:(
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:23 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Presenting the flag of the Organization of South American States, coming soon to a continent near you: (Image)

>:(

What? Oh right, nevermind. To be fair you are pretty well-off in comparison to the rest of Africa.
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:25 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Is it possible to be a PMC style nation? If not can I reserve Italy/Papal State.

I don't mean to post again, just in case the OP didn't see it.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

I Would Change Taxes To A Flat 20% On Everything. I Would Double The Military Budget, And Promise To Triple Our Number Of Battleships And Stealth Bombers By 2025. I Would Destroy ISIS By Any Means Necessary. I Would Ban Gay Pride Parades. I Would Give Ukraine Weapons And Nuclear Bombs To Recapture Crimea. I Would Tell North Korea To Abandon There Dictatorship Or Be Invaded. I Would Rebuild The American Economy. I Would Increase The Number Of Our Troops Overseas. I Would Help Portugal Rebuild There Empire. I Would Invade China With Portugal And End Communism Once And For All.

Lol good luck doin that in this rp bud

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:31 pm

May I reserve Finland?
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:

I Would Change Taxes To A Flat 20% On Everything. I Would Double The Military Budget, And Promise To Triple Our Number Of Battleships And Stealth Bombers By 2025. I Would Destroy ISIS By Any Means Necessary. I Would Ban Gay Pride Parades. I Would Give Ukraine Weapons And Nuclear Bombs To Recapture Crimea. I Would Tell North Korea To Abandon There Dictatorship Or Be Invaded. I Would Rebuild The American Economy. I Would Increase The Number Of Our Troops Overseas. I Would Help Portugal Rebuild There Empire. I Would Invade China With Portugal And End Communism Once And For All.

I've seen most of his crazy posts, but not this one.

I think my favorite is "And Then The 10 Million Portuguese Soldiers Invaded Tokyo And Renamed It New Lisbon". That one sent a perfectly good roleplay downhill from there. I have the link if you want to see the rest.
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:I Would Change Taxes To A Flat 20% On Everything. I Would Double The Military Budget, And Promise To Triple Our Number Of Battleships And Stealth Bombers By 2025. I Would Destroy ISIS By Any Means Necessary. I Would Ban Gay Pride Parades. I Would Give Ukraine Weapons And Nuclear Bombs To Recapture Crimea. I Would Tell North Korea To Abandon There Dictatorship Or Be Invaded. I Would Rebuild The American Economy. I Would Increase The Number Of Our Troops Overseas. I Would Help Portugal Rebuild There Empire. I Would Invade China With Portugal And End Communism Once And For All.

I think my favorite is "And Then The 10 Million Portuguese Soldiers Invaded Tokyo And Renamed It New Lisbon". That one sent a perfectly good roleplay downhill from there. I have the link if you want to see the rest.

Ho ho please gib. I'd like to see what reasons he has for successfully invading a country that has a population and land area several times that of his own.
You know I was once playing Cuba in a Cold War rp, and some godmodder took control of my entire population and invaded me. As fucking Spain.
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:I Would Change Taxes To A Flat 20% On Everything. I Would Double The Military Budget, And Promise To Triple Our Number Of Battleships And Stealth Bombers By 2025. I Would Destroy ISIS By Any Means Necessary. I Would Ban Gay Pride Parades. I Would Give Ukraine Weapons And Nuclear Bombs To Recapture Crimea. I Would Tell North Korea To Abandon There Dictatorship Or Be Invaded. I Would Rebuild The American Economy. I Would Increase The Number Of Our Troops Overseas. I Would Help Portugal Rebuild There Empire. I Would Invade China With Portugal And End Communism Once And For All.

Wow, I've heard of God posting but I've never seen it with my own eyes. This I have to read!

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

Ho ho please gib. I'd like to see what reasons he has for successfully invading a country that has a population and land area several times that of his own.

You will shit brix.

He gave no reasons, FYI.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Ho ho please gib. I'd like to see what reasons he has for successfully invading a country that has a population and land area several times that of his own.

You will shit brix.

He gave no reasons, FYI.

The only reason the Spain player got away with it was because the OP and the USSR player were always offline.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Ho ho please gib. I'd like to see what reasons he has for successfully invading a country that has a population and land area several times that of his own.

You will shit brix.

He gave no reasons, FYI.

Oh christ

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Nvm, I choose something else
Last edited by Gyrenaica on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
You will shit brix.

He gave no reasons, FYI.

Oh christ

Yeah. I'm shocked the mods didn't see it.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:00 pm

Can I reserve china, Taiwan, and Mongolia but minus Tibet as the Republic of China

Basic rundown is that the communist party lost control soon afte the Sino-soviet split ended in 1989 and the second Chinese civil war erupted in 1992. During this time, Tibet seized its chance to regain sovereignty. The communists attempted to retake the land but it was defended by India. The Kuomintang emerged victorious in 1997 and declared the union between taiwan and the mainland China called the Republic of China. Without support from the communist China, Mongolia was on the verge of collapsed and accepted the offer to join China. In 2003, China signed an official letter of recognition of Tibet and formed an alliance with them. Now, it faces some turmoil as Mongolia once again seeks independence, The Muslims in Xinjiang seek to sea lish themselves an independent Muslim state in western China, and a pan-manchukuo movement threatens to tear off China's longer border with Russia.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Can I reserve china, Taiwan, and Mongolia but minus Tibet as the Republic of China

Basic rundown is that the communist party lost control soon afte the Sino-soviet split ended in 1989 and the second Chinese civil war erupted in 1992. During this time, Tibet seized its chance to regain sovereignty. The communists attempted to retake the land but it was defended by India. The Kuomintang emerged victorious in 1997 and declared the union between taiwan and the mainland China called the Republic of China. Without support from the communist China, Mongolia was on the verge of collapsed and accepted the offer to join China. In 2003, China signed an official letter of recognition of Tibet and formed an alliance with them. Now, it faces some turmoil as Mongolia once again seeks independence, The Muslims in Xinjiang seek to sea lish themselves an independent Muslim state in western China, and a pan-manchukuo movement threatens to tear off China's longer border with Russia.

Want to help Brazil modernize their military?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Nation Application:

NS Name: The Valyria Empire
Nation Name:Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
Flag:

Monarch:Sigismund VII Augustus
Prime Minister:Pankracy Gruszecki
Areas Claimed (if the same as real life, leave blank):Hope this is okay
Is nation in NATO?:Yes
Is nation in the EU?:Yes
Is nation in any supranational organisation other than the United Nations?:No
Nation's population?:52,891,556
Is nation aligned with the West, the East, or Nonaligned?:West
Does nation's recent history differ from real life, if so, please provide a brief synopsis:The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth never fell, however it has suffered great losses. During World War I they joined the Allies and suffered a lot of the fighting against Austrian-Hungary and Germany. Then in World War II they were invated by Germany and occuiped similar to Poland and was split between Germany and Russia. Eventually after the war they were given back all their lands much to dismay of Russia. After World War 1 they adopted a Parliamentary constiutional monarchy similar to that of Great Britain. During the Cold War they were buffer between the West and East and thus the country was split similar to Germany with a east and west Commonwealth. Eventually when the USSR fell they were able to unite under one commonwealth once more.
RP Example if you have never been in a RP with me before?: Example 1 Example 2 Example 3 Example 4
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:19 pm

Tag
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Nation Application:

NS Name: The Valyria Empire
Nation Name:Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
Flag:
Monarch:Sigismund VII Augustus
Prime Minister:Pankracy Gruszecki
Areas Claimed (if the same as real life, leave blank):Hope this is okay
Is nation in NATO?:Yes
Is nation in the EU?:Yes
Is nation in any supranational organisation other than the United Nations?:No
Nation's population?:52,891,556
Is nation aligned with the West, the East, or Nonaligned?:West
Does nation's recent history differ from real life, if so, please provide a brief synopsis:The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth never fell, however it has suffered great losses. During World War I they joined the Allies and suffered a lot of the fighting against Austrian-Hungary and Germany. Then in World War II they were invated by Germany and occuiped similar to Poland and was split between Germany and Russia. Eventually after the war they were given back all their lands much to dismay of Russia. After World War 1 they adopted a Parliamentary constiutional monarchy similar to that of Great Britain. During the Cold War they were buffer between the West and East and thus the country was split similar to Germany with a east and west Commonwealth. Eventually when the USSR fell they were able to unite under one commonwealth once more.
RP Example if you have never been in a RP with me before?: Example 1 Example 2 Example 3 Example 4

I'm not the OP, but I think your Eastern Territory should be cut down quite a bit like Poland's actually was by the USSR after WW2.

Karduniash
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Karduniash » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:22 pm

May I reserve the Republic of Scotland?
Scotland, Orkneys, Shetlands.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse