NATION

PASSWORD

A World On The Brink of Insanity:(Open/Many Nations Open/OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:18 am

Noro-Munda wrote:Are you guys still open for New Nations? If so:
Nation Application:

NS Name: Noro-Munda
Nation Name: Jubaland
Flag:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Flag_of_Somalia.svg/800px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.pngw
Head of State/President/Monarch: Colonel Ali Hashi Buraleh
Head of Government/Prime Minister/President: Colonel Ali Hashi Buraleh
Areas Claimed (if the same as real life, leave blank): In theory Somalia in practice Jubaland(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Location_jubaland.png)
Is nation in NATO?: No
Is nation in the EU?: No
Is nation in any supranational organisation other than the United Nations?: No
Nation's population?: 953,045
Is nation aligned with the West, the East, or Nonaligned?: Nonaligned
Does nation's recent history differ from real life, if so, please provide a brief synopsis: In June 2001 when the ASF renamed themselves to the Juba Valley Alliance, they decided instead of Allying themselves with the TFG Colonel Ali Hashi Buraleh decided to instead attempt to Solidify the JVA's hold in Somalia and potentially gain international recognition as the rightful government, which was managed when the TFA proved incapable of pacifying and stabilising the region. Whilst in Theory the JVA control Somalia, in reality they only hold their home region of Jubaland, whilst the rest of the south mostly controlled by the ICU and the north is controlled by Somaililand and the Puntland.
RP Example if you have never been in a RP with me before?: "I never did like giants" said Thagnus, as he watched yet another of his spearmen squads get knocked aside by a humanoid taller than any tower he had ever seen. He yelled an order to his archers and watched in frustration as the volley of arrows soared from their bows, only to bounce off the giant's rocky armour. Thagnus cursed the fact that he had neglected bringing a contingent of mages with him, though when he had set out on this expedition, he had only expected to be fighting the Warlords of Varsiya.What he didn't realise, however was that one of these Warlords, was infact, a giant. snapping out of his musing, just in time to see yet another squad of spearmen smashed by the giant's mace. Thagnus noticed that some of the spearmen had managed to inflict some damage to the giant's feet, however minimal. muttering angrily to himself about how much of a waste of men and time this entire mockery of a battle was, Thagnus Drew his sword and shouted at his archers to launch another volley.

Of course we're still open for new nations!

Accepted! Welcome to the RP! It's great to have you here. I play as South Africa, and I hope that our two nations can be allies.
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 am

Brazil's probably gonna stay neutral in this, seeing as how we have good relations with both Turkey and South Africa.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:03 am

Franco-Iberie wrote:Brazil's probably gonna stay neutral in this, seeing as how we have good relations with both Turkey and South Africa.

Well, shit.

We kinda saved your ambassador's life. It'd be ungrateful if you didn't help.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:05 am

Krugeristan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Brazil's probably gonna stay neutral in this, seeing as how we have good relations with both Turkey and South Africa.

Well, shit.

Yeah but we're buddies with South Africa and we have a defensive pact, breaking that would be kinda dishonorable.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:07 am

Franco-Iberie wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
Well, shit.

Yeah but we're buddies with South Africa and we have a defensive pact, breaking that would be kinda dishonorable.

South Africa's deputy prime minister almost getting Erdogan raped is pretty dishonorable.
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Yeah but we're buddies with South Africa and we have a defensive pact, breaking that would be kinda dishonorable.

South Africa's deputy prime minister almost getting Erdogan raped is pretty dishonorable.

No I did not, Erdogan fuckin ghallucinated that! Erdogan punched my Deputy PM in the face for no reason and he had to go to hospital because he had a borken cheekbone and other injuries! I did not do anything wrong to you, and I don't know why you're doing this!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
Well, shit.

And we're glad to be buddies with Brazil, and it would be dishonorable to break it. I figure that because we have a defensive pact already, why not expand it to a few other friendly countries like Canada, etc.

Also can Mmusi and some of his cabinet meet with Boas and some of his cabinet to discuss improving relations even more and deepening the ties between the two countries (maybe a free-trade agreement, etc)?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Also, Krugeristan, Turkey would not know about the alliance, because I sent letters about it thqat were encrypted and Canada did not mention it to you. Secondly, you cannot bar Canadian troops from your soil, because they are in NATO as are you, and you cannot just single out a nATO country and not allow their troops in.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:27 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Also, Krugeristan, Turkey would not know about the alliance, because I sent letters about it thqat were encrypted and Canada did not mention it to you. Secondly, you cannot bar Canadian troops from your soil, because they are in NATO as are you, and you cannot just single out a nATO country and not allow their troops in.

The Turkish aide said he didn't know if Canada was invited.

The speech about the Pretoria treaty was publicized.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:27 pm

expect the Mussolini queen to be overthrown, and Bersocolnli to do something, while having Vito flee the nation...
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Also, Krugeristan, Turkey would not know about the alliance, because I sent letters about it thqat were encrypted and Canada did not mention it to you. Secondly, you cannot bar Canadian troops from your soil, because they are in NATO as are you, and you cannot just single out a nATO country and not allow their troops in.

I made no speech about it, so it was not publicised. I only wrote letters about it that were encrypted, so you do not ICly know about it.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:23 pm

what's the current day in the RP again?
I need to calculate how long Vito was in power...
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Any important nations needed/open? Maybe I should be Georgia?

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:41 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

I made no speech about it, so it was not publicised. I only wrote letters about it that were encrypted, so you do not ICly know about it.

It's been edited.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:what's the current day in the RP again?

Like the 29th or 30th.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:what's the current day in the RP again?

Like the 29th or 30th.

that's not very helpful, but it does narrow it down, I'll give him a bit more time and say it's the 30th today.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Great Eldaria wrote:Any important nations needed/open? Maybe I should be Georgia?

You could be Georgia, We could also use:

-France
-Germany
-Iran
-India
-China
-UK
-Australia
-Argentina
-Russia
-USA? (New Rnclave is supposed to be the USA, though)
-Poland
-Ukraine
-New Zealand

And a few other countries.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Like the 29th or 30th.

that's not very helpful, but it does narrow it down, I'll give him a bit more time and say it's the 30th today.

Vito's not going to die, right? Because I kind of like that tutu-wearing bastard.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote: that's not very helpful, but it does narrow it down, I'll give him a bit more time and say it's the 30th today.

Vito's not going to die, right? Because I kind of like that tutu-wearing bastard.

:rofl:
no, he won't die, he's fleeing the nation to South Africa.
I'm trying to think of his accomplishments
1. Invaded the Pope
2. Invaded Tunisia and Lybia
3. danced with Erdowie in a tutu
4. ate too much cookie dough
5. Invaded San Marino, then backed off bc South Africa got those bigger, more deadly boom tutus of death and radiation known as Tutu Nukes
6. sent the PM to eat little children in south africa
7. caused the nation to break apart.
and that's all I can think of.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Vito's not going to die, right? Because I kind of like that tutu-wearing bastard.

1. Invaded the Pope
5. Invaded San Marino, then backed off bc South Africa got those bigger, more deadly boom tutus of death and radiation known as Tutu Nukes

Erdogan will get revenge on the tutu thing. South Africa hiding Vito will give him a more legitimate reason for war, and he can use that to convince Brazil to side with him.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:Yeah but we're buddies with South Africa and we have a defensive pact, breaking that would be kinda dishonorable.

And we're glad to be buddies with Brazil, and it would be dishonorable to break it. I figure that because we have a defensive pact already, why not expand it to a few other friendly countries like Canada, etc.

Also can Mmusi and some of his cabinet meet with Boas and some of his cabinet to discuss improving relations even more and deepening the ties between the two countries (maybe a free-trade agreement, etc)?

Sure, once I get around to making another post.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:19 pm

would Erdowie want a visit from the Mafioso tutu wearing nutjob?
no?
too bad, you might be getting one anyway...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: :rofl:
1. Invaded the Pope

Erdogan will get revenge on the tutu thing. South Africa hiding Vito will give him a more legitimate reason for war, and he can use that to convince Brazil to side with him.

Who said I am hiding Vito?

Also, why would you go to war against me, it makes no fucking sense. We are playing on the same team here, I don't see why you are so against me it doesn't make any sense. You are the one who punched my Deputy PM in the face! And Brazil is my close ally, and we have a defensive pact, so technically they would side with me, as would Japan.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:And we're glad to be buddies with Brazil, and it would be dishonorable to break it. I figure that because we have a defensive pact already, why not expand it to a few other friendly countries like Canada, etc.

Sure, once I get around to making another post.

Great!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Vito's not going to die, right? Because I kind of like that tutu-wearing bastard.

1. Invaded the Pope

8. Rolled around on the ground with Erdowie in a tutu, basically attempted to rape Erdowie and was going to call some hookers before he was kicked out and deported by angry Erdowdy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse