NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Century of Blood [OOC/Signup] Concluded

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Continuation of Game of Thrones (Where should we go next?)

Poll ended at Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Continue this RP
9%
War of the Five Kings
No votes
Year of the False Spring
No votes
King's Landing Reboot (If you were in that RP you'll know what I'm referring to)
No votes
Robert's Rebellion
45%
The Holy King (Baelor's reign)
No votes
Blackfyre Rebellion
45%
Some thing else (Leave a post)
No votes

Total votes : 11

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:
I'd say that'd be possible. She is a Velaryon, even if she is the mother of the Targaryen Children, or most of them at least.

Sweet, I'll just hold off on my app till I get confirmation on being able to use her from Val

You can go ahead and make your app with her in the notes. If Val has an issue with her being claimed by someone else, then we can just cut that portion out. I don't see a problem with it though.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:Sweet, I'll just hold off on my app till I get confirmation on being able to use her from Val

You can go ahead and make your app with her in the notes. If Val has an issue with her being claimed by someone else, then we can just cut that portion out. I don't see a problem with it though.

Yeah, it's fine. You can RP her. Nuxipal is my co-op.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Tag. Haven't seen a good ASOIAF RP in a while. I see that you lost patience with Cuprum's antics, eh?
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Tag. Haven't seen a good ASOIAF RP in a while. I see that you lost patience with Cuprum's antics, eh?

Valyria has a pretty good one going right now. This is slated to be the next one to kick off as soon as the other one wraps up.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Austria and Bavaria wrote:Tag. Haven't seen a good ASOIAF RP in a while. I see that you lost patience with Cuprum's antics, eh?

Valyria has a pretty good one going right now. This is slated to be the next one to kick off as soon as the other one wraps up.

Looks nice, but I'm a bit busy with other RPs atm. Should be able to join this soon enough though.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Name: Aegon of House Targaryen
House: Targaryen
Titles: Lord of Dragonstone
House Seat: Dragonstone
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: None
Appearance (Picture appreciated): The Last Dragonlord
Personality: Aegon was seen as an enigma. He was a solitary person whose only friend was Orys Baratheon. He was a great warrior who wielded a sword called Blackfyre but only rode his dragon for battle or travel and never entered tourneys. He remained faithful to his sisters and left governance in their hands and only took command when necessary. While he was harsh with those who defied him, he was generous to those that bent the knee.
Skills: Master Warrior - One of, if not the greatest swordman in Westeros.
Master Commander - A execellent general, but does not have much experience.
Master Dragonrider - Riding the mighty dragon, Balerion, Aegon is the greatest living dragonrider.
Weaponry (If any): Blackfyre, Balerion The Black Dread
Military Strength: 1,200
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Aegon was from the island of Dragonstone, the westernmost outpost of the Valyrian Freehold, which his family had settled over a century before the Doom of Valyria. According to Targaryen tradition, Aegon married within the family; however, instead of just one sister, he married both of them: his elder sister, Visenya, and his younger sister, Rhaenys. All three were dragonriders before they were wed.
RP Example: OP
Notes: Balerion, The Black Dread, Visenya Targaryen.

Name: Aenar Targaryen
House: Targaryen
Titles: Heir to Dragonstone (Until a son is born to Aegon)
House Seat: Dragonstone
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: Targaryen
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Aenar
Personality: Aenar is faithfully loyal to his older brothers and sisters. He was not scorned when his brother chose to wed both Visyena and Rhaenys which locked him out of marrying one of his siblings. He had a childhood crush on Rhaenys and she teased him many times while they grew up on Dragonstone. Aenar has a great respect for those that earn it, such as when his brother Aegon tamed the mighty dragon, Balerion. Aenar is a quick thinker and likes to predict what others do, though his predictions can be wrong.
Skills: Skilled fighter - While not better than his brother Aegon or his sister Visyena he can hold his own against his half-brother Orys and a majority of the soldiers on Dragonstone.
Military Genius - Aenar has perfected the study of military combat. He knows how to lead, organize and inspire his armies to a near perfection.
Dragon Dreams - Aenar experiences Dragon Dreams which can sometimes show him events in the future, however they are cryptic.
Weaponry (If any): A standard castle forged steel longsword, standard shield,
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): None, serves Aegon
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Aenar was the last son born to Aerion Targaryen. Aenar looked up his older siblings as they had become mighty dragon riders, thus to prove his worth began studying combat and sword hoping he could be on the same level. Growing up, Aenar was very close to Rhaenys and Orys, Aenar having a crush on Rhaenys was often teased by her while he trained with Orys and respected him like Aegon did. However, as time went on and Aerion died Aegon married both his sisters, which at first upset Aenar but after spending several nights talking with Orys learned that he could be used for a potential marriage alliance. Aenar hopes that one day befriend his older brother Aegon and strives to serve his new Dragonlord.
RP Example: Am the OP
Notes: Helys (a commoner and friend of Aenar)
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Figured I would go ahead and app for this since I had to drop out of AFFC. I will keep an eye on this until it starts.

By the way, is the whole Sister-wife thing strictly a Targaryen/Blackfyre deal, or is it a theme in other High Valyrians in Westeros? I want to know that for bio reasons.

EDIT: Dammit, one of Aegon's sibilings is named Aenar. Changing character's name to Aelor.

EDIT 2: Changed a lot of things, finished app.

App:
Name: Aelor Bloodstone
House: Bloodstone
Titles: Lord and Conqueror of the Island of Bloodstone, the largest island in The Stepstones. Lord and Conqueror of Blackspyre Castle. Leader of a growing Anti-Pirate movement which seeks to make him the ruler of the Stepstones.
House: Bloodstone
House Seat: Blackspyre Castle on the island of Bloodstone.
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: Knightly House sworn to House Targaryen.
Appearance: Out of his Armor, In his Armor.
Personality: Aelor is mostly regarded as a large, shy man who largely keeps to his own household. Due to his shyness he quite often avoids social events if he thinks his status can afford his lack of attendance. Once Aelor is comfortable around someone, he will often show a strict and curt demeanor, and will clearly keep to a strict regimen, although he does not have such high expectations of his few friends and allies.
Skills: Master Warrior, decent commander.
Weaponry: A Castle-Forged Greatsword that can often be seen strapped to his back, however if he has a moment to prepare (A battle for example), he will remove the weapon from his back for use in the fight. He also always keeps a Shortsword and a Dagger on him at all times (In much the same way Robb Stark wore his), and he is known for using shields with his Shortsword.
Military Strength: Aelor will begin the RP with 50 warriors from his own clan of Post-Doom warriors, 50 people from Bloodstone and the surrounding islands who have flocked to Aelor's cause in the crusade against the Pirates plaguing the land, and 100 enslaved sailors/workers who joined Aelor after he took them into his army after taking the Island of Bloodstone. In addition, from the fleet of the great Pirate warlord who ruled over Bloodstone Aelor has seized the Warlords Galley, as well as three smaller Cogs.
Biography: Aelor was born the son of a vereran High-Valyrian Sellsword, his family having claimed a great deal of wealth for themselves in their exploits. Growing up in the wake of the Doom of Valyria was not easy for the young man, and his family came to lead a small clan of freehold citizens who were not in the Peninsula when the Doom occurred. After his father was cut down by a Dothraki rider Aelor was thrust into leadership of the band. The young man had, after some careful inspection of some maps and texts, come to the realization of the heavy instability that rocked the Stepstones due to the constant fighting between the Pirate Warlords. It was thus that he travelled to the island chain to see if he could offer his services to one of the warlords in return for steady pay, and found that the Warlord of Bloodstone was hosting drunken revelry with his forces in the wake of a major raid against the free cities. It was thus that Aelor first determined to claim the island for himself, before discretely landing his men on the island- in small groups at a time. He first sent scouts to identify the barracks for the slaves on the island proper, then sending more to check the security of the ships. Finding the ships and slave quarters weakly guarded his men quickly and quietly dealt with the guards, before enlisting the aid of Galley Slaves and other such servants on the island. Arming these individuals with what they could find, Aelor launched a surprise attack at the Pirates Keep where they were enjoying their expensive wines that they had stolen from some trading vessal from the free cities or other. Aelor and his mob made short work of the off-guard and drunken pirates.
After capturing the Keep Aelor ordered his forces to seize the whole island and kill any pirates they encountered, but to leave the occupied peoples be. The next morning, the Valyrian invader was visited by representatives of the settlements on the island, and came to an understanding with the locals that he intended to form a Valyrian State on the Stepstones- with his first promise being to completely and utterly remove the Pirates from the realm of the living. More of the villagers soon arrived at the keep to swear themselves to him as soldiers who would fight for him as long as he defended Bloodstone from piracy.
It was thus that Aelor rose from being a common mercenary to being the first of his family to claim Nobility. Steadfastly keeping to the ancient Valyrian faith, he prayed to the gods of his birth and married his sister, Viserra. Aelor also quickly named his cousin Aemon to the post of 'Master at Arms'. Aelor now sits in the tallest tower of Blackspyre Castle planning his next move as the movements of the different Valyrian territories play out, as the Westerosi lords bicker, and as word spreads to the rest of the Stepstones of a Valyrian upstart who has claimed the greatest of the Stepstones in a new personal crusade against Piracy.
RP Example: You know me fam
Notes: As ancillaries, Aelor has sister-wife named Viserra and a Cousin named Aemon, who is the most trusted of his Sworn Swords.
Last edited by The Forsworn Knights on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:57 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:-snip-

Incest was a Valyrian culture custom. Velayrons, Celtigars, etc. did it as well.

Also, there are no rivers on Dragonstone but besides that you're good.

Before this RP starts I would also like there to be a player for all the Seven Kingdoms.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Name: Daemon Velaryon
House: Velaryon
Titles: Lord of the Tides, Master of Driftmark, Master of Ships
House Seat: Driftmark
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Appearance:

Personality: Stern, Cunning, Diligent, Loyal, Brave
Skills: Tactician, Naval Officer, Swordsman, Speaks Common Tongue and Valyrian
Weaponry: Sword, Dagger, Axe, Spear, Shield
Military Strength: Troops: 6000, Ships: 225 (Atleast 26 per ship, and another 150 remaining)
Biography: Daemon Velaryon is the brother of Valaena Targaryen, who married Aerion Targaryen and was mother to Aegon, Visenya and Rhaenys. Daemon was raised to be Lord of Driftmark and a competent admiral, well versed in fleet tactics. Daemon has three sons from his marriage to Alyssa Celtigar, and another bastard son and daughter from a sailor's daughter that he fathered in his youth. His wife died in childbed with his third true born son, Daemon. Daemon, like his ancestors, gains his wealth from a monopoly over sea trade across the narrow sea. He maintains a good relationship with his relatives, the Targaryens.
RP Example: A Feast for Crows
Notes: Valaena Targaryen (nee Velaryon; ~37), Ser Aethon Velaryon (21), Ser Corlys Velaryon (20), Daemon Velaryon (6), Ser Aurion Waters (See Custom App), Jaenara Waters (See Custom App)

Custom Character App

Name: Ser Aurion "Greyheart" Waters of Spicetown
Titles: Ser, Greyheart
House Seat: None
Personal Sigil: Quarterly, Argent and Tenne; a Seahorse in the First and Fourth Aquamarine; a Dragon in the Second and Third Cendree
Allegiance paid to: Velaryon to Targaryen
Appearance: Aurion has messy greyish-silver hair and pale lavender eyes, he keeps his beard well groomed. He is a bit taller than his younger half-brothers, but shares their same muscular build and broad shoulders.

Personality: Cunning, Brave, Ambitious
Skills: Swordsman, Knows how to interact with Lords and Commoners, Speaks Common Tongue and a few Essosi languages from trading, A good leader, he is well liked by his crew, Sailor, Fisherman
Weaponry (If any): Sword, Dagger, Flail, Trident, Axe, Shield, Weighted Net
Military Strength: 26 crew members.
Biography: Aurion was born alongside his twin sister, Jaenara, to a sailor's daughter that his father became enamoured with prior to his marriage. He was raised partly to become a knight, and partly as a fisherman, working for his grandfather. His mother named him after the fabled Dragon Emperor, Aurion, and named his sister after the famous dragon rider Jaenara Belaerys. Stories of his attempt to reconquer Valyria following the Doom became Aurion's favourite stories as a child, and he dreamed of one day being a great Emperor like his childhood hero. However, as he grew older he realized this would be impossible, and decided to focus on being the closest thing to his dream that he could, a knight in service to his father. Eventually he was able to become a captain of one of his father's vessels, and now serves him.
RP Example: SEE ABOVE
Notes: 1 ship in his father's fleet (Dragon Emperor's Revenge), Jaenara Waters, Terrax (Jaenara's Pet Dog)
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 pm

@Forsworn, just thought I'd point out there's an island called Bloodstone in the Stepstones, why not make him Lord of there?
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:@Forsworn, just thought I'd point out there's an island called Bloodstone in the Stepstones, why not make him Lord of there?

Isnt the Kingdom of the Stepstones still in effect though?
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:54 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:@Forsworn, just thought I'd point out there's an island called Bloodstone in the Stepstones, why not make him Lord of there?

Its kinda ambiguous, a lot of people seem to fight over them. Depends on what you want to do, plus Tyrosh and the stones was once a Valyrian military holding, could say your descended from the family was assigned to guard it
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm

The islands are split among many pirate lords fighting for control.

There is no Pirate King of the Stepstones, nor King of the Stepstones.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:14 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Isnt the Kingdom of the Stepstones still in effect though?

The islands are split among many pirate lords fighting for control.

Ah, so would it be permissible to edit my app to say that he established himself as a warlord in Bloodstone and decided to swear fealty to the last remaining Valyrian Dragonlord due to his heritage as a Valyrian?

Basically this is what I am thinking post-app edit:
>Is a descendent of a long line of Valyrian warriors. While not from noble stock family is wealthy enough to live pretty well and follows much of the same traditions as the Valyrian Nobility.
>Character's family did not live in the Freehold Proper when the Doom happened, were forced to live as a clan of High Valyrian mercenaries/looters, briefly living off of the civil strife of the free cities, before taking after the example set by the Targaryens and deciding to claim a small chain of Islands for themselves.
>Aelor takes the Island of Bloodstone (After the edits he will have a larger force to give it some realism) and swears fealty to Aegon the Conqueror under the condition that he receive assistance in taking land for himself, possibly even helping against the Dornish Guerilla Warfare and certainly helping eradicate the pirates.

That sound good?
Farnhamia wrote:

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:17 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:The islands are split among many pirate lords fighting for control.

Ah, so would it be permissible to edit my app to say that he established himself as a warlord in Bloodstone and decided to swear fealty to the last remaining Valyrian Dragonlord due to his heritage as a Valyrian?

>Is a descendent of a long line of Valyrian warriors. While not from noble stock family is wealthy enough to live pretty well and follows much of the same traditions as the Valyrian Nobility.
>Character's family did not live in the Freehold Proper when the Doom happened, were forced to live as a clan of High Valyrian mercenaries/looters, briefly living off of the civil strife of the free cities, before taking after the example set by the Targaryens and deciding to claim a small chain of Islands for themselves.
>Aelor takes the Island of Bloodstone (After the edits he will have a larger force to give it some realism) and swears fealty to Aegon the Conqueror under the condition that he receive assistance in taking land for himself, possibly even helping against the Dornish Guerilla Warfare and certainly helping eradicate the pirates.

That sound good?

I think it would be better if he swore fealty after the Volantis War (which will be the first major event in the RP) many Valyrian remnants were torn between being independent or restoring the Freehold. Even Aegon was split between joining Volantis in forming the New Valyria Empire if for just a moment.

In my opinion, I think it would be interesting for Aelor to witness Aegon in the New Valyria War then he offers his fealty.

Anyway, everything looks good. All that stuff above is just a suggestion.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Ah, so would it be permissible to edit my app to say that he established himself as a warlord in Bloodstone and decided to swear fealty to the last remaining Valyrian Dragonlord due to his heritage as a Valyrian?

That sound good?

I think it would be better if he swore fealty after the Volantis War (which will be the first major event in the RP) many Valyrian remnants were torn between being independent or restoring the Freehold. Even Aegon was split between joining Volantis in forming the New Valyria Empire if for just a moment.

In my opinion, I think it would be interesting for Aelor to witness Aegon in the New Valyria War then he offers his fealty.

So, he will start independent struggling to hold his island against the Pirates while facing the uncertainty of no-longer having the security of living in the glorious influence of the Valyrian Freehold, and will probably end up swearing fealty to the nearby Dragonlord for a variety of reasons?
Farnhamia wrote:

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:36 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:I think it would be better if he swore fealty after the Volantis War (which will be the first major event in the RP) many Valyrian remnants were torn between being independent or restoring the Freehold. Even Aegon was split between joining Volantis in forming the New Valyria Empire if for just a moment.

So, he will start independent struggling to hold his island against the Pirates while facing the uncertainty of no-longer having the security of living in the glorious influence of the Valyrian Freehold, and will probably end up swearing fealty to the nearby Dragonlord for a variety of reasons?

If you want to, I'm being a little laid back since these time period isn't exactly known all the way like the what's in the books. You can do either or on this.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:So, he will start independent struggling to hold his island against the Pirates while facing the uncertainty of no-longer having the security of living in the glorious influence of the Valyrian Freehold, and will probably end up swearing fealty to the nearby Dragonlord for a variety of reasons?

If you want to, I'm being a little laid back since these time period isn't exactly known all the way like the what's in the books. You can do either or on this.

I figure we will see how it goes when the Wights rek everyone in AFFC and this starts.
Farnhamia wrote:

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:If you want to, I'm being a little laid back since these time period isn't exactly known all the way like the what's in the books. You can do either or on this.

I figure we will see how it goes when the Wights rek everyone in AFFC and this starts.

The Others won't be a part in Feast. Since
Tommen died that leaves only Dany, Aegon, and Stannis since I plan on Euron dying. Dany already took the Throne so if Aegon and Stannis die or surrender the RP is concluded. Or if they can take it from Dany and force her to yield and then remove the other claim.
The Others won't show up until the epilogue posts.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:03 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:I figure we will see how it goes when the Wights rek everyone in AFFC and this starts.

The Others won't be a part in Feast. Since
Tommen died that leaves only Dany, Aegon, and Stannis since I plan on Euron dying. Dany already took the Throne so if Aegon and Stannis die or surrender the RP is concluded. Or if they can take it from Dany and force her to yield and then remove the other claim.
The Others won't show up until the epilogue posts.

Ah, I see. Goodnight.
Farnhamia wrote:

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:23 am

Hmmm... do I app for Yronwoods or Hightowers...?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Hmmm... do I app for Yronwoods or Hightowers...?

Still need a Hoare, Lannister, Durrandon and Martell players before we start. I'd prefer not to RP the enemy I'm fighting as I don't want to Godmode.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:54 am

Val, who would you say is the better warrior, Aegon I or Corlys Velaryon?
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:11 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:Val, who would you say is the better warrior, Aegon I or Corlys Velaryon?

Corlys. He was probably a much better sword fighter but Aegon was the better Commander.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:17 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:Val, who would you say is the better warrior, Aegon I or Corlys Velaryon?

Corlys. He was probably a much better sword fighter but Aegon was the better Commander.

Ok, thanks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse