NATION

PASSWORD

WDMDA: Episode 2, DWHAMOH (IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Saleon wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
"Of course not." She smiled. "Why would I?" Of course there wasn't supposed to be a response, as they held hands and headed for the music room. Though, this was quickly interrupted when Gauve spoke again, announcing that it was now dinner time and to head to the dining hall. Daisy didn't seem to mind, though. She smiled at Sam again, obviously not disappointed in the slightest. "Don't worry, we can dance after dinner! For now though...I'm starving!" She then proceeded to drag him with her to the dining hall, taking a seat before gesturing for him to sit beside her. She left an open seat to both sides of her, though, because she knew Amber would likely want to sit with her, too. Which, obviously, made her really happy. Both of them did, which was probably why her choice was going to have to be so very hard. Did she really have to choose one of them..?
"I see you left my seat open," Amber whispered to Daisy, unintentionally sneaking up on her. She had a couple of members she had to talk to before returning to Daisy's side; from the unbearable, such as Violet, to the unbearable, such as the reining 'nobility.' She took a quick napkin and ruffled it into her shirt. She turned over to Daisy, whispering a little closer, a little lower, "I hope to dance with you too, by the end of the night. I just hope I can hold in the temptation to kiss you while everyone is watching. I may be in public, but I still want a chance to make you fall for me." She had a cheeky smile to her, just trying to stay positive in a dull gala between nobles. Or that may have been just an excuse to have some time with Daisy.

Daisy was indeed startled when Amber suddenly whispered to her, having snuck up on her in such a quiet manner. She then leaned closer and whispered into her ear about dancing with her and about making her fall for her. She blushed deeply, obviously a bit flustered by this. "O-of course, I promised you a dance too tonight..." she answered softly, blushing a little more as she spoke. "A-and...well...I'm sure it'll be okay..." she smiled. "I-I can't imagine a kiss would be too bothersome, anyway..." she giggked a little after saying this before Sam spoke, drawing her attention away from Amber. She gave him a warm smile as he spoke of also hoping the food would arrive soon, and she once more felt the emptiness in her stomach at the mere mention of food. "O-oh...I'm sure it is...if not, I can always make you some sandwiches to help curve the dissatisfaction." She replied with a bit of a giggle before she noticed the light had disappeared from his eyes. She frowned, feeling a bit more unhappy herself. "...you're slipping again..." she said softly, almost as a whisper. She didn't really look at him as she said it, either, mostly because she felt it was her fault. She only wanted him to be happy, and while she seemed to help bring it out of him, she now realized she could take it away, too. It, honestly, made her feel bad.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse