NATION

PASSWORD

What Does It Mean to Die Again? [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

RANDOM POLL: favorite very specific genres

Cyberpunk
28%
High Fantasy
67%
Frozen apoc
6%

Total votes : 18

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:...Oh, and I can never pass up some wonderful trauma...

...Well for the sake of being unbiased I have to officially say that anyone can kill her, but unofficially DO YOUR BEST MAN.

Mari is really stupid. Sorry, I had to say it. She is really, really flipping stupid.

She's insane. Demon blood, over time, erodes one's sanity and deteriorates their mental state as a whole. She used to be a perfectly smart girl, but now... well, not so much.
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I'm pretty sure Amber went with the group that was leaving the underground, and that only Shilo chased after Mari.
That's the vibe I got.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Also, Marietta by no means came back. They're much deeper in the tunnels now. Sam's the one who's not seeming very smart, here.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Charlia wrote:Also, Marietta by no means came back. They're much deeper in the tunnels now. Sam's the one who's not seeming very smart, here.

You know what I mean.

Also, I edited.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:01 pm

I'll post soon.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello, gentlemen. BTWs here's my app:
W H A TD O E S I TM E A N T OD I E A G A I N ?
Purgatory: The City at The Edge of No Where.

Name: Leandus
Years in Purgatory: 2300 years
Prior Occupation Philosopher

Appearance
Character Bio: Born before Christ, and thus all of Christendom, Leandus only knew Greek paganism, and that was greatest fault. Taught by Socrates, he was well versed in ethics and the Socratic method. And that is what he devoted himself too. He preached the messages of Socrates his entire life, and lived similarly. As such, he lived humbly; he lived in a small shack in the woods, lived off his own wheat, rarely drank, and was not hedonistic. So what was his fatal flaw that sent him to purgatory? Besides being born before Christ, which game him a ticket to limbo, he experienced a bout of jealousy and rage late in his life. While he was not a hedonist, that didn't mean that he did not enjoy company. He had a partner, a young one at that, who lived with him and helped him write and attend to the small garden. One early morning he found that his young partner was missing from the shack, and had looked in the woods for her. Some stumbling late, he discovered her and a young man. They hadn't seen him, so in a fit of rage, he went back to his hobble and grabbed a wood ax. He ran back over, and started attacking, he gotten in some swings, but had been thrown into the lake by the young man. Since he was frail, and did not know how to swim, so he drowned. But in his death, also came the death of his partner.
After a while, he found himself soaked, and in empty grey grass field, and saw above him a even more grayer mountain-tower above him. He saw a few souls far and few between, and was panicked; he only knew two things, one, he was some sort of philosopher, two, an even more endless field of blue.
He saw the expansion of purgatory in his time, he knew the cruelty, but also the light side; he knew every crook and crank of the new city, and thus he s quite wise, fashioning himself a motivational speaker in purgatory.
Personality: He's a nice man, but short-tempered. You'll never see him brag, and often scorns those who boast. He hates being in spaces that make him feel small, and likes being the company of others.

How much do you Remember?: Leandus remembers a wise man in robes speaking to him, and a falling down into a black-blue abyss while a man watches from above.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: humility, grapes, Socrates, free-thought. Dislikes: boasting, apples, Plato, control, dictators.
Alignment: Benefactor
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEKRE2uamyg

Accept the Rules?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
If no, reason:
RP Sample: I have to fish some from my old account, please wait.

short summary: (One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use in the Dramatis Personae on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief.)

#DEADMAN
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:10 pm

in this purgatory, there is not a concrete idea of what sent you there. I don't mean to be dogmatic or against any religion, but for the purposes of this rp, what God Sent you here is unknown; remove the references to the fact that he was sent here for "not knowing jesus". And read the orders. Also, you sure you want to join in? The episode is almost over. Not sure if we are going to do a second episide after this.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Saleon wrote:in this purgatory, there is not a concrete idea of what sent you there. I don't mean to be dogmatic or against any religion, but for the purposes of this rp, what God Sent you here is unknown; remove the references to the fact that he was sent here for "not knowing jesus". And read the orders. Also, you sure you want to join in? The episode is almost over. Not sure if we are going to do a second episide after this.

Wait...we're ending the RP after this?! O.o
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:in this purgatory, there is not a concrete idea of what sent you there. I don't mean to be dogmatic or against any religion, but for the purposes of this rp, what God Sent you here is unknown; remove the references to the fact that he was sent here for "not knowing jesus". And read the orders. Also, you sure you want to join in? The episode is almost over. Not sure if we are going to do a second episide after this.

Wait...we're ending the RP after this?! O.o

WE NEED A SECOND EPISODE!
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:16 pm

OH COME ON WE PLANNED IT OUT.

I'M STILL MAKING THE NPCs!
Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Also, Marietta by no means came back. They're much deeper in the tunnels now. Sam's the one who's not seeming very smart, here.

You know what I mean.

Also, I edited.
Actually, no, I don't know what you mean. I have Aspergers Syndrome and this is the internet, it is more likely that I don't know what you mean than that I do.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Charlia wrote:

OH COME ON WE PLANNED IT OUT.

I'M STILL MAKING THE NPCs!
Luminesa wrote:You know what I mean.

Also, I edited.
Actually, no, I don't know what you mean. I have Aspergers Syndrome and this is the internet, it is more likely that I don't know what you mean than that I do.

Right. I took out the part about 'coming back' and all, because I realized my mistake. Sorry.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:OH COME ON WE PLANNED IT OUT.

I'M STILL MAKING THE NPCs!Actually, no, I don't know what you mean. I have Aspergers Syndrome and this is the internet, it is more likely that I don't know what you mean than that I do.

Right. I took out the part about 'coming back' and all, because I realized my mistake. Sorry.

Okay.

Anyway, Merlin wants me to wait on posting until he can, and I've got some apps for another RP to work on, so I'm good with that.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:37 pm

for the second episode, we'll nwed to get more people, so if you want it. :P

onus on you guys. :P

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Saleon wrote:for the second episode, we'll nwed to get more people, so if you want it. :P

I hate you so much right now.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Saleon wrote:for the second episode, we'll nwed to get more people, so if you want it. :P

ILL TRY BUT LIKE EVERYONE I KNOW IS BUSY ;~;

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Roger roger.
-Alan Jackson

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Right. I took out the part about 'coming back' and all, because I realized my mistake. Sorry.

Okay.

Anyway, Merlin wants me to wait on posting until he can, and I've got some apps for another RP to work on, so I'm good with that.

Yeah, can't post now because of the thing you told me in TG.....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Okay.

Yeah, can't post now because of the thing you told me in TG.....

It's difficult. Life is difficult. Apps are difficult. Nargnarhgnahgnahrnghanrhgnhahnghnarhgh.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm here for you CC.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:I'm here for you CC.

Yay! ^-^

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:I'm here for you CC.

Yay! ^-^

:P
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Yay! ^-^

:P

:hug:

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote::P

:kiss:
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote::P

but wha about me and amber? *cat-sal whine*

meow

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Well, CC summoned me :p
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:08 am

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote: :hug:

:kiss:

:kiss: <3

Saleon wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote: :hug:

but wha about me and amber? *cat-sal whine*