NATION

PASSWORD

What Does It Mean to Die Again? [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

RANDOM POLL: favorite very specific genres

Cyberpunk
28%
High Fantasy
67%
Frozen apoc
6%

Total votes : 18

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Will add onto it when necessary. Just getting ready for episode 2

W H A TD O E S I TM E A N T OD I E A G A I N ?
Purgatory: The City at The Edge of No Where.

Name:
Lia Weardhyll
Years in Purgatory:
NEW
New arrival
Prior Occupation
Student

Appearance
Character Bio:
Well, she just died. So there's that. Oh, you want her life story. Well, it's pretty much covered by Shilo's, if you just read. Oh, you want to know what happened between the time Shilo died and when she died. Well, don't bother sitting down. This ain't a long story. After the incident which ended with Shilo's death, well she was taken by her father back to where she was born. It was there she learned that her mother died, and it was there where she became a prisoner. Sure, she was still allowed to attend school, but every day, her father would pick her up. When she got home, she'd experience what Shilo had to pu up with times two. This lead to her being locked in a cell like room in the basement for sometimes, days at a time. But, fate seemed to smile on Lia more than it did her brother.

You see, her father was not careful to make sure there were no witnesses when he killed Shilo. About six months after her brothers murder, the police took her father into custody. She was free, and then she was adopted. Her adopted family was nothing like the family of her past. In both the good and bad aspects. Sure they weren't animals, but there wasn't any member of the family that was like her brother. Still, she lived happily, until fate decided to take back its kindness. Her adopted parents died in a car crash, and left Lia to fend for herself. Unknown to Lia, her adopted parents had owed a lot of money to some bad people. When they came to collect, they threatened to kill Lia if she didn't pay up.

When she said that she couldn't pay up, they were ready to kill her, but that was when she made a deal. She said that she'd work for them, and pay of the debt, as long as they didn't kill her. For the next year, Lia still went to school, while working for a crime syndicate after school. The good thing was they taught her how to fight, and she was especially adept with improvised weapons, shovels mainly. Everything was kinda good. Until fate decided to once again screw her over.

Lights. Sirens. Gunshots. And her father. Those where the things involved in her death.
Personality:
See alignment. She's chaotic neutral, which means she's a free spirit. She does what she wants and doesn't think much about it. She also has a strange relationship with shovels, especially towards a shovel that she chooses to use as a weapon. She doesn't take well to authority figures, and she doesn't get scared easily. This leads to confrontations with authority figures, but never really physical fights. She doesn't back down from fights though, despite how petty. Her bravery can be called stupid bravery. Often way to curious for her own good.

How much do you Remember?:
She doesn't remember how she died. She remembers working for a crime syndicate, she remembers her father, and she remembers Shilo.

Likes and Dislikes:
The sound of a shovel hitting a skull, the memories of her brother, teasing people, breaking rules, shovels, the video game Shovel Knight
Dislikes
Her father, acorns, corn, anything ending in -orn, rules
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Theme:
I'll be looking for one

Accept the Rules?: [ ] Yes [X] No
If no, reason:
I already passed this test.
RP Sample:
See a character named Shilo?

short summary:
A young girl with very free spirit and a strange attraction to shovels, Lia Weardhyll is the sister of Shilo Weardhyll. She doesn't get along really with people who try telling her what to do.

#DEADMAN
(Do not remove tag. This is for finding apps.)
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Will add onto it when necessary. Just getting ready for episode 2

Name:
Lia Weardhyll
Years in Purgatory:
NEW
New arrival
Prior Occupation
Student

Appearance
(Image)
Character Bio:
Well, she just died. So there's that. Oh, you want her life story. Well, it's pretty much covered by Shilo's, if you just read. Oh, you want to know what happened between the time Shilo died and when she died. Well, don't bother sitting down. This ain't a long story. After the incident which ended with Shilo's death, well she was taken by her father back to where she was born. It was there she learned that her mother died, and it was there where she became a prisoner. Sure, she was still allowed to attend school, but every day, her father would pick her up. When she got home, she'd experience what Shilo had to pu up with times two. This lead to her being locked in a cell like room in the basement for sometimes, days at a time. But, fate seemed to smile on Lia more than it did her brother.

You see, her father was not careful to make sure there were no witnesses when he killed Shilo. About six months after her brothers murder, the police took her father into custody. She was free, and then she was adopted. Her adopted family was nothing like the family of her past. In both the good and bad aspects. Sure they weren't animals, but there wasn't any member of the family that was like her brother. Still, she lived happily, until fate decided to take back its kindness. Her adopted parents died in a car crash, and left Lia to fend for herself. Unknown to Lia, her adopted parents had owed a lot of money to some bad people. When they came to collect, they threatened to kill Lia if she didn't pay up.

When she said that she couldn't pay up, they were ready to kill her, but that was when she made a deal. She said that she'd work for them, and pay of the debt, as long as they didn't kill her. For the next year, Lia still went to school, while working for a crime syndicate after school. The good thing was they taught her how to fight, and she was especially adept with improvised weapons, shovels mainly. Everything was kinda good. Until fate decided to once again screw her over.

Lights. Sirens. Gunshots. And her father. Those where the things involved in her death.
Personality:
See alignment. She's chaotic neutral, which means she's a free spirit. She does what she wants and doesn't think much about it. She also has a strange relationship with shovels, especially towards a shovel that she chooses to use as a weapon. She doesn't take well to authority figures, and she doesn't get scared easily. This leads to confrontations with authority figures, but never really physical fights. She doesn't back down from fights though, despite how petty. Her bravery can be called stupid bravery. Often way to curious for her own good.

She doesn't remember how she died. She remembers working for a crime syndicate, she remembers her father, and she remembers Shilo.

Likes and Dislikes:
The sound of a shovel hitting a skull, the memories of her brother, teasing people, breaking rules, shovels, the video game Shovel Knight
Dislikes
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Theme:
I'll be looking for one

If no, reason:
RP Sample:

short summary:
A young girl with very free spirit and a strange attraction to shovels, Lia Weardhyll is the sister of Shilo Weardhyll. She doesn't get along really with people who try telling her what to do.

#DEADMAN

KURUMI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

*Explodes.*
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Will add onto it when necessary. Just getting ready for episode 2

Name:
Lia Weardhyll
Years in Purgatory:
NEW
New arrival
Prior Occupation
Student

Appearance
(Image)
Character Bio:

Personality:

Likes and Dislikes:
Dislikes
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Theme:
I'll be looking for one

If no, reason:
RP Sample:

short summary:

#DEADMAN

*Explodes.*

SOMEONE RECOGNIZES THE CHARACTER!!!!

*Explodes as well*

Well.... this is strange....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:KURUMI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

*Explodes.*

*Explodes as well*

Watched the whole show. Gave it an 8.5 out of 10 in the anime thread. Great show, didn't need the random part where the girls were in the mall and they had Yuki in a bikini, but otherwise it was great. Much better than I initially thought it was going to be.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

*Explodes as well*

Watched the whole show. Gave it an 8.5 out of 10 in the anime thread. Great show, didn't need the random part where the girls were in the mall and they had Yuki in a bikini, but otherwise it was great. Much better than I initially thought it was going to be.

At least you aren't giving spoilers. I recommended that Charlia watch it, and I am doing my best not to give out spoilers. I am rewatching now again.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Watched the whole show. Gave it an 8.5 out of 10 in the anime thread. Great show, didn't need the random part where the girls were in the mall and they had Yuki in a bikini, but otherwise it was great. Much better than I initially thought it was going to be.

At least you aren't giving spoilers. I recommended that Charlia watch it, and I am doing my best not to give out spoilers. I am rewatching now again.

There's honestly only one major spoiler I could give, and a spoiler that makes me quite upset. So no, there's no reason for me to do so.
-Alan Jackson

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

There's honestly only one major spoiler I could give, and a spoiler that makes me quite upset. So no, there's no reason for me to do so.

Ah, I know what you speak of.

But, well, I told her that she should go in without reading anything about it, so the first episode kinda would have a major spoiler in this situation
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:43 am

OK, so do you mind if I send my character back to the shop only to have him nabbed by police due to the copious amounts of blood present on his cloths? Reason why I'm asking is because I don't think my character could provide anything useful in this episode (due to his late arrival) and gear up for something a little bit more fleshed out in Episode 2.
Last edited by New Antonalia on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:51 am

Luminesa wrote:

Name:
Lia Weardhyll
Years in Purgatory:
NEW
New arrival
Prior Occupation
Student

Appearance
(Image)
Character Bio:

Personality:

Likes and Dislikes:
Dislikes
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Theme:
I'll be looking for one

If no, reason:
RP Sample:

short summary:

#DEADMAN

*Explodes.*

Oh, I should really finish watching this sometime soon. I loved the first episodes.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:32 am

...What happens now?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 am

Charlia wrote:...What happens now?

I should post.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:15 am

As soon as CC posts herself out of the underground, we will have free time. Probably being the rest of the night, the day, and one last night. In that time, you all get to post, and you all should keep on advertising.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Someone may need to carry Sam to the doctor. He's going to bleed-out otherwise. STOP SAM FROM MAKING IRRATIONAL DECISIONS ABOUT DAISY.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:Someone may need to carry Sam to the doctor. He's going to bleed-out otherwise. STOP SAM FROM MAKING IRRATIONAL DECISIONS ABOUT DAISY.

Oh, don't worry. Charlotte's on that.

I mean, did you see her murdering Shilo's cigarettes at the beginning of all this? Ahhh, good times.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:49 am

Mother of God I've been gone for a while....Umm...anywhere I can pop in?
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:55 am

Galnius wrote:Mother of God I've been gone for a while....Umm...anywhere I can pop in?

this is actually a good time to pop in, seeing as we just got through the first episode. For now, there is free time for the rest of the rp night, and for one rp day/nigut. During this time, it is your duty to advertise the frick. Your duty!

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Galnius
Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 am

Saleon wrote:
Galnius wrote:Mother of God I've been gone for a while....Umm...anywhere I can pop in?

this is actually a good time to pop in, seeing as we just got through the first episode. For now, there is free time for the rest of the rp night, and for one rp day/nigut. During this time, it is your duty to advertise the frick. Your duty!

Advertise the what who now?

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:05 am

Galnius wrote:
Saleon wrote:this is actually a good time to pop in, seeing as we just got through the first episode. For now, there is free time for the rest of the rp night, and for one rp day/nigut. During this time, it is your duty to advertise the frick. Your duty!

Advertise the what who now?
If we want a second episode—which so many people do—than we need more people; therefore, advertise the frick out of this rp. Go my minions! Go!

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Galnius
Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:06 am

Saleon wrote:
Galnius wrote:Advertise the what who now?
If we want a second episode—which so many people do—than we need more people; therefore, advertise the frick out of this rp. Go my minions! Go!

BUT I'M ADVERTISING MY OWN RP!!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 am

Galnius wrote:
Saleon wrote:If we want a second episode—which so many people do—than we need more people; therefore, advertise the frick out of this rp. Go my minions! Go!

BUT I'M ADVERTISING MY OWN RP!!
Why not do both?

good to see you back

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Galnius
Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 am

Saleon wrote:
Galnius wrote:BUT I'M ADVERTISING MY OWN RP!!
Why not do both?

good to see you back

Because its 9:10 in the morning and I haven't slept yet....I'll do both later. When I wake up.

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:03 pm

I need help. Void never responded and my character is just standing there.... :unsure: :unsure:

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Servanity wrote:I need help. Void never responded and my character is just standing there.... :unsure: :unsure:
*takes giant retcon brush and paints over the scene*

There! Never happened. Just act like it never happened, or that void left after finishing the convo. Just get a post, don't worry about it.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Pretty sure nobody knew what cancer was in the 1880s...or that cigarettes could kill you.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:Pretty sure nobody knew what cancer was in the 1880s...or that cigarettes could kill you.

They have 1880s technology, Lumi, not an 1880s mindset. Charlotte was born--and died--in modern times, and retained what she learned in medical school for use in Purgatory.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse