NATION

PASSWORD

What Does It Mean to Die Again? [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

RANDOM POLL: favorite very specific genres

Cyberpunk
28%
High Fantasy
67%
Frozen apoc
6%

Total votes : 18

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:54 am

Sindrya wrote:
Charlia wrote:No! *smacks upside the head*

I did!

Saleon moves his/her hand across the sky at a casual pace, towards the side of sin's face. As it touches sin's face, the instantaneous moment, sin's is launched in the opposite direction. The sky rips, the air bursts, and a loud shrieking noise can be heard. Sin is implanted in a brick wall.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:07 am

So the drinking game is officially a thing... Nice
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:So the drinking game is officially a thing... Nice

Getting people hopelessly drunk since 2016. XD

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 am

Saleon wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Saleon moves his/her hand across the sky at a casual pace, towards the side of sin's face. As it touches sin's face, the instantaneous moment, sin's is launched in the opposite direction. The sky rips, the air bursts, and a loud shrieking noise can be heard. Sin is implanted in a brick wall.

Sin groaned. Muffled, he asked himself, "What did I do to deserve this..?", as he tried to push himself off the wall. Of course, he failed. "Fucking S-CRY-ed.."
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:16 am

Sindrya wrote:
Saleon wrote:Saleon moves his/her hand across the sky at a casual pace, towards the side of sin's face. As it touches sin's face, the instantaneous moment, sin's is launched in the opposite direction. The sky rips, the air bursts, and a loud shrieking noise can be heard. Sin is implanted in a brick wall.

Sin groaned. Muffled, he asked himself, "What did I do to deserve this..?", as he tried to push himself off the wall. Of course, he failed. "Fucking S-CRY-ed.."
SCRYED, the three punch man.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Does anyone want their character to have a maid with a drastically split personality?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Does anyone want their character to have a maid with a drastically split personality?

Dear Madokami! It's Lora/Gwen, isn't it? That's who it is, right? Dang it! Why don't I have any characters rich enough to have maids?!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Does anyone want their character to have a maid with a drastically split personality?

Dear Madokami! It's Lora/Gwen, isn't it? That's who it is, right? Dang it! Why don't I have any characters rich enough to have maids?!

Yes and no. It's Lora/Gwen but not Lora/Gwen
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Dear Madokami! It's Lora/Gwen, isn't it? That's who it is, right? Dang it! Why don't I have any characters rich enough to have maids?!

Is it Gwen/Lora?
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Dear Madokami! It's Lora/Gwen, isn't it? That's who it is, right? Dang it! Why don't I have any characters rich enough to have maids?!

O_O

*hushed voice*

...Could it be?

Also, look guys, GAme made me a nice new-ish flag! Isn't it great?!

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

O_O

*hushed voice*

...Could it be?

Well, it's from Madoka. Madoka is cool.
HOWEVER

HOMURA IS NOT.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

O_O

*hushed voice*

...Could it be?

Be who?

And GAme's flag has not change
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Charlia wrote:O_O

*hushed voice*

...Could it be?

Well, it's from Madoka. Madoka is cool.
HOWEVER

HOMURA IS NOT.

...You kidding? Madoka(the character) is freaking lame.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:O_O

*hushed voice*

...Could it be?

Be who?

Lia/Gwen?

No. GAme made the flag for me. I have a nice new flag that GAme made me.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 pm

W H A TD O E S I TM E A N T OD I E A G A I N ?
Purgatory: The City at The Edge of No Where.

Name: Drake Nelson
Years in Purgatory: Fairly recently; about a couple of days.
Prior Occupation A high school student. That should be a job. But he worked part time as a intern for the city.

Appearance
Character Bio:

Born and raised in Portland, Oregon to a single mother, Drake had a fairly rough life. But nothing compared to what his mother went through. A mentally and emotionally unstable woman, she had endured countless years of verbal and emotional abuse from numerous men. Each one making her smile the first time that they meet, only to make tear her down even more after a while.

But with all of that, she still care for her son, and made sure that nobody put him through everything that she went through. And to Drake they were all nothing but a bunch of pawns that were going to go off the board either the next day, week, or month. Seeing as that's how long these relationships lasts.

To him, he felt useless and worthless due to seeing his mother taking constant abuse and not doing anything about it. In order to make him feel better, Drake turned to music to guidance. As well as cooking; two of the things that he cares most about. When the storm of emotions, yelling, and crying passes, Drake cooks his mother a meal and plays music on his piano while she eats. Every now and then, when she smiles or giggles, he starts to feel like he's actually doing something. Until the next day where his mother goes out to find another man or just sits in her room and cries.

On day he came home from school and went to his room to do his homework. While in the middle of doing his homework, he heard yelling from his mother's room. He knew what was going on, so he tried to drown it out with some music. But the noise just kept getting louder and louder. Then it became silent suddenly. Followed by a blood-curdling scream. One unlike any other. Drake ran to his mother's room to see that her new boyfriend was pointing a gun at his mother; her face full of fear as well as a hint of relief. As if she was wanting to die. Looking at the two of them, Drake immediately panicked and jumped in the help save his mother. He wrestled the man down to the ground when all of a sudden, the sound of a gunshot filled the air. Followed by silence.

There laid Drake; a gunshot to the chest. His face full of shock and fear as his vision began to grow blurry and sound began to grow inaudible. The only thing he remembered was his mother screaming and holding him in her arms. Tears running down her face and his. He weakly lifted his hand up to try and comfort his mother only to be covered by a sheet of blackness. And silence.

Personality: Given his "bad boy" appearance, Drake is actually a pretty approachable guy and funny person; always laughing, even when nothing funny has happened. A ambivert, he can handle talking and interacting with people, but will need some time to himself if it gets too loud or much for him to handle. When alone, he's usually working out or playing music on his piano. Even cooking dishes that he comes up with himself. Sometimes he will switch between letting his head guide him more than his emotions and vise versa. His mood can shift from being kind-hearted and friendly to cold and blunt. Even feeling indifferent or lethargic at times. Even really emotional and sensitive. And once again with his appearance, he might seem like a heart-throb and romantic person. When in reality, is completely awkward and nervous within that playing field.

How much do you Remember?: He only remembers his name, age, and his later teenage years. But not his death ironically.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Laughing, solitude, the night and rain (if there is rain), walking, cooking, learning new things, working out, food, honesty/loyalty, and sweet-savory/salty combinations.

Dislikes: Staying in one place, liars, morning or getting up early, rude people, working with others, large crowds and noise, and heights.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme:
There's quite a few...

Love Like You
No Games
Beautiful Dead

Accept the Rules?: [ ] Yes [ X] No
If no, reason: Because I read the Orders. Duh.
RP Sample:

The sky was pitch black. The rain softly hit the window pane asking for approval to enter the room. Today, a boy was about to play a long awaited game. Something that he earned form working everyday to get. The usual soft sound of the ceiling fan hummed lightly in his ear as it tried to drown out the noise of the woman that was screaming. Crying. Yelling obscene and vulgar words in the air, leaving them to stay there and echo through the house. It sounded as if she was talking to someone else. Well she was. Just that...Nobody was there. Not a another soul was in the house.

Only her and a reflection of a battered, tired, and sad woman. A woman that had forgotten and lost everything. A woman that has had her very soul and will beaten down; weaken; abused to nothing but self hatred and despair. And that's not including the numerous men that come in and out of her life. Too fast for even her own son to get to know them. Barely even their names.

Near the boy was a bottle of pills with the woman's name on it; he kept it by him to keep her from overdosing on them purposefully. Again.

Every self-inflicted insult was a cry for love. Every vulgar word was a cry for praise. Every scream was a cry for help. All of those "every's" were nothing but a dream. A hope long forgotten in the past and buried.

Drake softly sighted as he took off the head phones, only to be met with the deafening sounds of "every's" filling and lingering in the air. He got up from his office chair and walked over to his door and placed his hand on the doorknob. Then. There was silence; slowly twisting it, the door gave a sign of approval by letting out a small creak as it replaced the noise of despair. He walked towards where the noise first originated. The door was closed. He grabbed the handle and slowly turned it. Surprisingly it was opened. The door slowly swung open as the boy saw the aftermath of the storm.

A small, frail woman in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet. She was wearing a what seemed to be a formal dress colored a soft shade of purple. In the corner of his eyes to the right, he could see a pair of black heels. Thrown against the wall. Her long, luscious black hair that was once fit for a queen, was now nothing more than a mess. Her face...Black eyeliner and lipstick smudges covered her face. She didn't budge one bit when the door opened. She just stood there looking down at the ground.

The awkward silence between them was broken by a quiet and soft "Mom."

The tired woman looked up at her son and scoffed at him. "Look at me. I'm a mess. A worthless piece of shit. Not one thing has happened in my life that I'm proud of. Just like the failure that I am..." She sniffed.

The young man looked down and softly sighed at her. "That's not true..." he said slowly walking over to her and kneeling down in front of her. He took her hands gently into his arms and held them. "You had me...." he said trying to not cry as well; wiping the tears and smudged makeup from her face. She held his hand while he cleaned her face

There was silence between them; then a small stifle of crying can be heard from the young lady. Then she suddenly grabbed him and pulled him closer to her. The stifled cries became more louder and louder until see began to cry hysterically.

"Yes...At least I got one thing that I'm so proud of..." she said hugging him tighter still sobbing. "I love you."

The young boy just sat there and let her hug him. He didn't say anything and just laid his head in her arms. They smelt like that of Vanilla Sugar, her favorite fragrance. He dug his head deeper in her arms as she continued to cry like she did before.

I love you too....

short summary: A confusing and funny teenager, Drake is a rather intimidating person due to his looks, he is actually a easily approachable guy. He will help out anyone that he feels like need it and is usually seen laughing greatly or with a smile or grin on his face. An avid culinary fan, he will find new things and ways to cook, stopping at nothing to find the "perfect dish" especailly when it comes to combining savory and sweet combinations. But when he's not cooking or laughing, he's playing the piano to himself, drowning and forcing out his memories of his former life, which he sadly, can't forget.

#DEADMAN
(Do not remove tag. This is for finding apps.)
Last edited by Saldinado on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Charlia wrote:
Abserdia wrote:Well, it's from Madoka. Madoka is cool.
HOWEVER

HOMURA IS NOT.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Be who?

Lia/Gwen?

AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS RUINED AND THE WORLD WAS RUINED AND THE UNIVERSE WAS RUINED BY HER SELFISHNESS.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Miraaki
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Miraaki » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Charlia wrote:...You kidding? Madoka(the character) is freaking lame.

Lia/Gwen?

AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS RUINED AND THE WORLD WAS RUINED AND THE UNIVERSE WAS RUINED BY HER SELFISHNESS.

Doesn't matter

She got her Madoka booty
P2TMs Cuddly Trap
Formerly Mirakai. Fucked up and got DEATed

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Abserdia wrote:

Lia/Gwen?

depth and making bad actions does not make them less interesting. Besides, the universe wasn't ruined, homura wishe'd away the corruption that turned Mahou shoujos unto witches. She had a flaw, and it led to terrible things, but she was still a cool character.

just like Amber amiright?

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Saldinado wrote:

Prior Occupation A high school student. That should be a job. But he worked part time as a intern for the city.

Appearance
(Image)
Character Bio:

Born and raised in Portland, Oregon to a single mother, Drake had a fairly rough life. But nothing compared to what his mother went through. A mentally and emotionally unstable woman, she had endured countless years of verbal and emotional abuse from numerous men. Each one making her smile the first time that they meet, only to make tear her down even more after a while.

But with all of that, she still care for her son, and made sure that nobody put him through everything that she went through. And to Drake they were all nothing but a bunch of pawns that were going to go off the board either the next day, week, or month. Seeing as that's how long these relationships lasts.

To him, he felt useless and worthless due to seeing his mother taking constant abuse and not doing anything about it. In order to make him feel better, Drake turned to music to guidance. As well as cooking; two of the things that he cares most about. When the storm of emotions, yelling, and crying passes, Drake cooks his mother a meal and plays music on his piano while she eats. Every now and then, when she smiles or giggles, he starts to feel like he's actually doing something. Until the next day where his mother goes out to find another man or just sits in her room and cries.

On day he came home from school and went to his room to do his homework. While in the middle of doing his homework, he heard yelling from his mother's room. He knew what was going on, so he tried to drown it out with some music. But the noise just kept getting louder and louder. Then it became silent suddenly. Followed by a blood-curdling scream. One unlike any other. Drake ran to his mother's room to see that her new boyfriend was pointing a gun at his mother; her face full of fear as well as a hint of relief. As if she was wanting to die. Looking at the two of them, Drake immediately panicked and jumped in the help save his mother. He wrestled the man down to the ground when all of a sudden, the sound of a gunshot filled the air. Followed by silence.

There laid Drake; a gunshot to the chest. His face full of shock and fear as his vision began to grow blurry and sound began to grow inaudible. The only thing he remembered was his mother screaming and holding him in her arms. Tears running down her face and his. He weakly lifted his hand up to try and comfort his mother only to be covered by a sheet of blackness. And silence.

Now he's currently walking the streets in purgatory, trying to figure out

Personality: Given his "bad boy" appearance, Drake is actually a pretty approachable guy and funny person; always laughing, even when nothing funny has happened. A ambivert, he can handle talking and interacting with people, but will need some time to himself if it gets too loud or much for him to handle. When alone, he's usually working out or playing music on his piano. Even cooking dishes that he comes up with himself. Sometimes he will switch between letting his head guide him more than his emotions and vise versa. His mood can shift from being kind-hearted and friendly to cold and blunt. Even feeling indifferent or lethargic at times. Even really emotional and sensitive. And once again with his appearance, he might seem like a heart-throb and romantic person. When in reality, is completely awkward and nervous within that playing field.

How much do you Remember?: He only remembers his name, age, and his later teenage years. But not his death ironically.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Laughing, solitude, the night and rain (if there is rain), walking, cooking, learning new things, working out, food, honesty/loyalty, and sweet-savory/salty combinations.

Dislikes: Staying in one place, liars, morning or getting up early, rude people, working with others, large crowds and noise, and heights.
Theme:
There's quite a few...

Love Like You
No Games
Beautiful Dead

Accept the Rules?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
If no, reason:
RP Sample:

The sky was pitch black. The rain softly hit the window pane asking for approval to enter the room. Today, a boy was about to play a long awaited game. Something that he earned form working everyday to get. The usual soft sound of the ceiling fan hummed lightly in his ear as it tried to drown out the noise of the woman that was screaming. Crying. Yelling obscene and vulgar words in the air, leaving them to stay there and echo through the house. It sounded as if she was talking to someone else. Well she was. Just that...Nobody was there. Not a another soul was in the house.

Only her and a reflection of a battered, tired, and sad woman. A woman that had forgotten and lost everything. A woman that has had her very soul and will beaten down; weaken; abused to nothing but self hatred and despair. And that's not including the numerous men that come in and out of her life. Too fast for even her own son to get to know them. Barely even their names.

Near the boy was a bottle of pills with the woman's name on it; he kept it by him to keep her from overdosing on them purposefully. Again.

Every self-inflicted insult was a cry for love. Every vulgar word was a cry for praise. Every scream was a cry for help. All of those "every's" were nothing but a dream. A hope long forgotten in the past and buried.

Drake softly sighted as he took off the head phones, only to be met with the deafening sounds of "every's" filling and lingering in the air. He got up from his office chair and walked over to his door and placed his hand on the doorknob. Then. There was silence; slowly twisting it, the door gave a sign of approval by letting out a small creak as it replaced the noise of despair. He walked towards where the noise first originated. The door was closed. He grabbed the handle and slowly turned it. Surprisingly it was opened. The door slowly swung open as the boy saw the aftermath of the storm.

A small, frail woman in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet. She was wearing a what seemed to be a formal dress colored a soft shade of purple. In the corner of his eyes to the right, he could see a pair of black heels. Thrown against the wall. Her long, luscious black hair that was once fit for a queen, was now nothing more than a mess. Her face...Black eyeliner and lipstick smudges covered her face. She didn't budge one bit when the door opened. She just stood there looking down at the ground.

The tired woman looked up at her son and scoffed at him. "Look at me. I'm a mess. A worthless piece of shit. Not one thing has happened in my life that I'm proud of. Just like the failure that I am..." She sniffed.

The young man looked down and softly sighed at her. "That's not true..." he said slowly walking over to her and kneeling down in front of her. He took her hands gently into his arms and held them. "You had me...." he said trying to not cry as well; wiping the tears and smudged makeup from her face. She held his hand while he cleaned her face

There was silence between them; then a small stifle of crying can be heard from the young lady. Then she suddenly grabbed him and pulled him closer to her. The stifled cries became more louder and louder until see began to cry hysterically.

"Yes...At least I got one thing that I'm so proud of..." she said hugging him tighter still sobbing. "I love you."

The young boy just sat there and let her hug him. He didn't say anything and just laid his head in her arms. They smelt like that of Vanilla Sugar, her favorite fragrance. He dug his head deeper in her arms as she continued to cry like she did before.

I love you too....

short summary: A confusing and funny teenager, Drake is a rather intimidating person due to his looks, he is actually a easily approachable guy. He will help out anyone that he feels like need it and is usually seen laughing greatly or with a smile or grin on his face. An avid culinary fan, he will find new things and ways to cook, stopping at nothing to find the "perfect dish" especailly when it comes to combining savory and sweet combinations. But when he's not cooking or laughing, he's playing the piano to himself, drowning and forcing out his memories of his former life, which he sadly, can't forget.

#DEADMAN

Love Like You?

Nice.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Charlia wrote:
Abserdia wrote:Well, it's from Madoka. Madoka is cool.
HOWEVER

HOMURA IS NOT.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Be who?

Lia/Gwen?

Oh...

#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Abserdia wrote:

Lia/Gwen?

But she gave everyone a happy life.

Everyone, that is, except for herself. That's not selfish.
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Lia/Gwen?

Oh...

:rofl:

I don't know if that was seriously 'you don't like it' or just a Doctor Who reference... either way, I'm laughing.

So, am I right? Is it Lia/Gwen? Please say it is! That'd be so cool!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Charlia wrote:
Abserdia wrote:AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS RUINED AND THE WORLD WAS RUINED AND THE UNIVERSE WAS RUINED BY HER SELFISHNESS.

But she gave everyone a happy life.

Everyone, that is, except for herself. That's not selfish.
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Oh...

:rofl:

I don't know if that was seriously 'you don't like it' or just a Doctor Who reference... either way, I'm laughing.

No you aren't.

And I'm serious. I don't like it. Might just be because I don't really like change, or it just might be the side of me that likes designing stuff that says that character doesn't work with that background
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:But she gave everyone a happy life.

Everyone, that is, except for herself. That's not selfish. :rofl:

No you aren't.

And I'm serious. I don't like it. Might just be because I don't really like change, or it just might be the side of me that likes designing stuff that says that character doesn't work with that background

Dang it!

Aw. *offers cookie of consolation* If it makes you feel better, I'm not big on change myself... but Homura-chan is cool!

Yeah, color-scheme-wise she's a bit off, but the whole time theme stays, so I'm happy.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:

Appearance
(Image)
Character Bio:

Now he's currently walking the streets in purgatory, trying to figure out

Likes and Dislikes:

Theme:
There's quite a few...

Love Like You
No Games
Beautiful Dead

Accept the Rules?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
If no, reason:
RP Sample:

I love you too....

#DEADMAN

Love Like You?

Nice.

Yep. Steven Universe always has some great songs. Never fails me.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Drake is near accept, read order X.

Saleon wrote:
Abserdia wrote:AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS RUINED AND THE WORLD WAS RUINED AND THE UNIVERSE WAS RUINED BY HER SELFISHNESS.

depth and making bad actions does not make them less interesting. Besides, the universe wasn't ruined, homura wishe'd away the corruption that turned Mahou shoujos unto witches. She had a flaw, and it led to terrible things, but she was still a cool character.

I knew nobody thought that... but I hoped... hoped, one person would say yes. *shambles away depressingly*

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Saleon wrote:

I did not see that this post was here! I agree!

So I got me an anime girl flag. XD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse