NATION

PASSWORD

Twilight of the Galaxy: Reloaded (IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:31 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Jakala - Todval System
Core Regions
Tagali Federation

-snip

As the Zhyrrian and his entourage announced themselves to the attendees, Councilor Lahira Ol-Togara rolled her eyes. The arrogance of the Zhyrrians was an unadmirable trait in others to the Tagali, although one could accuse them of the same thing.

"It seems, the Zhyrrian's have made themselves known. I should go greet them." Cazira, Fleet Matriarch of the Yatka Home Star fleet stopped her.

"Oh let one of the other Councilors be bored to death by them. Stay, have fun." Lahira thought it over.

"I guess you're right. I'll throw Ji'ana bone and let him have the "honor" of speaking with the Zhryrrian Delegation." Suddenly, the Masaki Delegation entered the room.

"Now that is how you enter an event. Dignified but not giving off the air that you're concerned about your size. But enough about them. Tell me, Cazira, how goes the fleet. Last I heard, Councilor Ming-Hua was able to broker a deal between you and the Vorshkun on travel rights through their space."

"Very good, please pass on my gratitude to the Human Councilor. Because of her, we were able to track down a Changis in the Goram System. The Fleet will eat well for another year." Lahira turned to the Ruin Ambassador.

"So how about you, Ambassador? What are the current events of the Ruin." Cazira looked at them as well.

"Yes, how is your country these days? I must say your bitek technology is impressive. From what I've gathered from other fleets that have traveled near your space, it is quite miraculous."
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:43 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:
(Image)
[b]1,343rd Annual Federation Representative's Gala
To: All Representatives of Federation Client Races and Foreign Dignitaries.

Greetings, the Ministry of Diplomacy would like to inform you of the 1,343rd Annual Federation Representative's Gala. Please join us as we foster better relationships between the Tagali Federation and its member species as well as foreign Nations, ensuring peace in the Galaxy and a better tomorrow. The Gala will be held Month 2,Day 15 1348 Federation Standard Year (Human Calender, January 15th, 2341). We hope to see you there.

The Asteroid Fortress, New A Baoa Qu
The Control Tower
Admiral Ibaz's personal office

High Admiral Nerhig Ibaz looked at the invitation and thought deeply about it. He had always tried to have Zeon lie low, lest the other nations ask too many questions about its origins. But, he thought, it might be a good idea to cultivate a few positive relationships. He immediately made his decision and sent a affirmative reply to the Federation.

He turns to the two people standing behind him. They appeared to be twins, brother and sister, mid-twenties, with hazel eyes and brown hair.

"Vice Admirals KT-26 and KT-27," Ibaz adressed them. "I want you to go to the Tagali Gala to give our goodwill and possibly our support."

They both replied simultaneously, "As you wish, Admiral."

The siblings exit the Tower and head to the docks, where they board a small diplomatic ship called the Gessen (no need to intimidate anyone with a star dreadnought). It departs and travel a short distance to a wormhole near New A Baoa Qu. The ship enters the wormhole and is almost instantaneously transported to the Tagali home system.

Tagali Federation Space, Core Region
Todval System, Jakala (Tagali Homeworld)
Jakala planetary ring habitat installation, Chalkuze City

"I hate these things." Said Ji'an Froth Tan, the Khyrsian Councilor of the Outer Arm Region of the Federation. The Gala was in full swing. Representatives of the Federation races and foreign dignitaries had arrived and begun to mingle. Businessmen from both inside the Federation and beyond were present as well, hoping to network for better deals. Musicians from all over the Federation were playing their traditional music for the attendees. Currently, a Dalga Band was playing nomad music from their home world of Matachakia.

"What is this all for, so that The races of the Core Region and the Frontier can flaunt their wealth in front of the Galaxy? Meanwhile I'm being barraged with requests from Thorian Representatives to loosen restrictions on their reproduction and the Vaurians of the Mana Nebula are on the verge of unemployment riots. Even my own Birth World is demanding I do something to deal with the heavy pollution.

"Relax, Honey." Said Chali Twuva, Ji'an's Ariva Wife.

"We are living in a golden age of peace. Such a gathering of people from across the Galaxy would not have been possible in previous generations. In my 5,000 years of being alive, I have seen many things. The Grand Rebellion, the rise of the Confederacy, and it's fall. All have been times of warfare. Besides, it hurts to say, but we are behind the other regions because we are stuck in the old ways. Isolation had made our Confederacy complacent and numb to the happenings of the outside. It should be no surprise that upstarts like the Tagali were able to turn a surprise attack by our arrogant navy and turn it into one of the largest conquests in modern galactic history." Ji'an gave her a quizzical look.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we can no longer stay the course we are heading. Contrary to what you think, this meeting is not just some decadent display of wealth and glory, but a way to ensure our survival through gaining allies. The Tagali see this, and we must as well." Ji'an thought over his Wife's words as he looked onward towards the gathering of Politicians and Diplomats.

After docking at Chalkuze City, the Zeon Vice Admirals immediately felt at home in the orbital installation, having lived in space all of their lives. Wearing their full admiralty uniforms (black with gold trim), they unobtrusively enter the Gala. They go to introduce themselves to the hosts before mingling with all of the other diplomats and leaders.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Chalsolis Orbit, Covenant Command Battleship

"Get that door open!" Akono yelled out. In their terror, the Cho'Dosan had closed off one of the hallways with large blast doors, halting Akono's and his detachment's progress. A younger Maug-Lai under Akono's command began to pry the two blast doors open, his hands burning from touching where the plasma cutter had cut through. The Maug-Lai strained to get the doors open but succeeded, only to find multiple Pulse Cannons aimed at him. Akono and his men dove to cover as pulse rounds began pouring into the hallway. The Maug-Lai responsible for getting the blast doors opened never stood a chance as he caught most of the shots. He was pushed back by each following bolt, pushing him back from the door before his lifeless body fell to the ground. Coinciding this, the blast doors closed shut once more, only this time weakened.

With the shooting stopped with the Blast Doors closing, Akono took off his helmet, revealing his black wolf like face. One of the Cho'Dosan rounds grazed it, disabling much of it's features, making it useless. Akono knelt down near the dead Maug-Lai and took off the dead warriors helmet, the warriors face was one of surprise but also fury, ready to lash out against the enemy. A fitting death face for an honorable warrior.

"May you sleep well in the great sleep." Akono quietly said.

"Damn Cho'Kata!" said one of Akono's men.

"I will gladly drink from their skulls when I get to them." Akono hit him upside the head.

"Silence Karun. Unless you have means to make that a reality. Keep your snout shut!" Jangala, another one of Akono's Warriors spoke up, a rare occurrence.

"I have this." Jangala brought out a Hardlight shield harness.

"I looted it off of a dead Scra'Shn in that Pirate raid a few months back. I've been saving for a dry day." Akono grunted in approval. Many had thought that Jangala had some sort of mental defect as he rarely took part in activities with the other warriors. Akono didn't care what he did off of the battlefield, because when he was, he was a fierce warrior who could think things through and find the best possible way to achieve a goal, something Akono thought many Maug-Lai lacked.

"That day is today, Jangala, set up infront of the door." Akono gestured for two of his other warriors.

"You two, get ready to pry the doors open. Karun, get behind Jangala and aimed down the door, make good on your threat." Karun let out a snarl in agreement, his teeth now showing in happiness and a threat to whoever was behind the door. Akono stood besides Jangala aiming down the sights when he gestured to the other warriors to open the doors. As soon as they did, a rush of pule rounds flew into the room once again, only this time being blocked by the Hard Light shield. Jangala took two shots, both finding their way into two Cho'Dosan Marines standing close to the door. Akono took a shot as well, missing the first shot. When he fired again, he heard the click of an empty gun, the sound of death for untold numbers before him, but it would not be his. Akono threw his weapon down to the ground and unsheathed two scimitar like swords, jumping over the shield and charging the two remaining Cho'Dosan Marines.

A Pulse round scraped the side of Akono's snout, causing an extreme burning sensation. Akono was un-phased by this. This was what the Maug-Lai were trained-no, born to do. To fight whatever enemy came their way, whether they be Tagali, Scra'Shn, or Cho'Dosan. The first Marine began to fire erratically as he repeatably missed, causing his aim to become even worse. Soon, Akono was in front of him, sending his swords piercing into his stomach. Lifting the now dead Marine off the ground and using him as a shield. Akono now barreled toward the last Marine, using his fallen comrade as a meat shield. Once he was close enough, Akono threw the dead body into the last marine, pushing him to the floor. As the Marine stumbled to get up, Akono pounced on the Marine like a wild animal, roaring into his face. The Marine was no coward, however and tried to fight back. The Marine managed to pull out a combat knife and sent it into Akono's left eye. Akono howled in pain. He was stunned for a second, but not enough to save the Cho'Dosan Marine. The knife only managed to enrage Akono, forcing him more into an animal like state. Akono bit down onto the Marine with his massive jaws.

Once the Marine was slain, Akono pulled the knife out. The excruciating pain blocked out by his blood lust. Suddenly, Akono saw the sight of a few more Cho'Dosan running down the corridor. One of them was dressed in more formal attire, possibly a high ranking Officer. Normally, Akono would see this as a way of gaining status by killing him, possibly becoming a warlord and command of his own ship. Now however, he was consumed with rage and a taste for blood. Akono charged the group, now running on all fours like the animal he had become. Once he thought he was in range, Akono pounced on the Admiral, only for he lack of depth perception to send him into the wall. No matter, Akono recovered quickly and roared at the Admiral.
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Aboard the Battleship, Chalsolis Orbit

Iso'ko led his officers, marines, and various naval personnel down the corridor. The main lights of the corridor were dimmed, and red lights flashed all along the wall, indicating that this area of the battleship had been breached all the way down to the hull. Iso'ko new that if the boarding spikes retracted, the entire battleship would likely depressurize, but he couldn't worry about this right now. In the distance, the group could hear gunfire, the screams of Cho'Dosan marines, and the dreaded roar of the Maug-Lai.

"Admiral, we should hurry," one of the marines suggested. "They are being slaughtered down there."

The admiral nodded, and the entire group began to run down the long corridor. Eventually, they would see a group of five Maug-Lai in the distance, as well as several dead marines. One of them was apparently seriously injured, and the group watched as he pulled combat knife out of his eye.

The group of Maug-Lai then charged at Cho'Dosans. Karun and two other Maug-Lai were gunned down immediately by the admiral and those in the front of the group; while they had fared well against the few Cho'Dosan marines earlier, the sheer amount of plasma bolts being fired at them was enough to take them down.

Only Akono and Jangala remained. Jangala managed to get fairly close to the Cho'Dosans, slamming two marines to the ground. However, one of the officers took out his stun baton and struck Jangala with it; an electric current would stop the Maug-Lai in his tracks. He fell to the ground, temporarily paralyzed from the strike.

Akono seemed to recognize the admiral, likely because he was wearing his armor under his official attire (so that his own personnel would recognize him in the heat of battle). While the others were still distracted, Akono attempted to pounce on the admiral, but crashed into a wall and roared. Iso'ko turned up the power of his pulse cannon to the highest setting; this was rather dangerous, as the gun would overheat very quickly if it was fired for too long, but it was necessary for situations like these.

Iso'ko would fire three shots; one shot would hit the wall, taking a massive chunk out of it and creating a cloud of smoke on the hallway, another shot would hit Akono in his left arm, blasting it off completely, while the final shot grazed Akono's chest, taking out both a chunk of his armor and his flesh. Akono collapsed to the ground, but was still alive.

With the firefight now over, the group moved forward out of the ruined blast doors without saying a word, wasting no time in helping the others.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

True Refuge
Senator

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby True Refuge » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:27 pm

High Diplomat Madeline Nadir
Jakala, Todval, Tagali Federation

The councillors' small talk, as important as it was for them, was disgustingly boring to the Ruin's High Diplomat, and she had her suspicions they felt the same way. The fact that Madeline was still quite warm despite taking her thick coat off much earlier, and also that her husband had gone off to find non-diplomatic discussion didn't help to lessen the annoyance. At least the grey dress underneath was somewhat breathable. While they were talking, she found herself glancing at her assigned servitor sitting at a fine table by itself. Its perfect calm in the lack of anything to do made her jealous to no end of its very existence. Watching her bodyguard while the councillors blabbed on about minor Federation politics provided something apart from waiting until she and her country became relevant in the conversation.

Someone had chosen to dress it in a tuxedo rather than its standard bland fatigues, and it somehow looked passable in it despite its green-tinged hard exoskeleton. Perhaps its hulking form scared her into thinking that. Then again, there was always the thought of the NS-44 Commissioner it held in an armpit holster, all for protection of course. You'd never know it was carrying such a massive gun, though, since it barely moved, and didn't fidget at all despite a chair lacking in ergonomics. .

Not that she missed anything, of course. She wouldn't do such a stupid thing as ignoring the inner politics of a superpower, or a nation arrogant enough to provide a glorious fanfare for its prince's arrival in a gathering that was meant to be fairly serious. The translation routines in the tiny bitek processor that hung around her neck on a chain certainly helped with listening by sending translations through an affinity link. Yet another one of the 999 uses of bitek.

The Greater Gambia wrote:Lahira turned to the Ruin Ambassador.

"So how about you, Ambassador? What are the current events of the Ruin." Cazira looked at them as well.

"Yes, how is your country these days? I must say your bitek technology is impressive. From what I've gathered from other fleets that have traveled near your space, it is quite miraculous."

Madeline proffered a cursory smile at the councillors as she inwardly sighed in relief and mentally switched the bitek processor to the language of whatever Federation species it detected. "Please, call me Madeline," she replied smoothly. Her voice could easily be described as honeyed, and perhaps easy on the ears were it not for a clear foreign accent. "The Ruin is doing very well, thank you. We've recently expanded into a third system, and agricultural projects and such have been progressing successfully." She let her smile grow just a little wider.

"Bitek's impressive, you say? I'm sure the Lord of Ruin would be flattered. The fleet, did they tell you if they talked with a few of our hawks and their captains?"

She paused to take a breath. "I arrived on Teemo a little while ago. Hawks are certainly eager to have a chat." An inquisitive eyebrow was raised. "Actually, if you wish to talk to a voidhawk for yourself, I could call Captain Reyes over to dock, if you so wish of course."

The servitor glanced in her direction, and she returned the look. Its affinity link request was ignored, for now at least. "Say, councillors, I do have a recently discovered new bitek species to present, if you'd like to see it. Before that though, how's the Federation doing? Enjoying the shipments of the occassional bitek product?"
Last edited by True Refuge on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COMMUNIST
"If we have food, he will eat. If we have air, he will breathe. If we have fuel, he will fly." - Becky Chambers, Record of a Spaceborn Few
"One does not need to be surprised then, when 26 years later the outrageous slogan is repeated, which we Marxists burned all bridges with: to “pick up” the banner of the bourgeoisie. - International Communist Party, Dialogue with Stalin.

ML, anarchism, co-operativism (known incorrectly as "Market Socialism"), Proudhonism, radical liberalism, utopianism, social democracy, national capitalism, Maoism, etc. are not communist tendencies. Read a book already.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Jakala planetary ring habitat installation, Jakala, Core Region, Tagali Federation Space,
14:27 Earth Standard Time, 15 January 2341 CE

Niels Rasmussen stepped into the impeccably-decorated hall. Delegates and representatives ambled around, chatting up their peers and consuming whatever passed for nutrition for their species. Here and there, an interpreter or a translating machine was visible, but most, like Rasmussen himself, had one too small to be really visible.

Niels, unlike many here, had no real agenda to push this pleasant afternoon. The United Nations of Sol, like every other human country, was still only an afterthought in the schemes of the great powers of the galaxy. Despite the United Nations' extraordinary size and economic strength, it was, due to their relative youth as an interstellar civilisation and their lack of real military power, void of any real diplomatic influence.

Which was, incidentally, perfect. As far as the current Liberal administration was concerned, the less the great powers of the galaxy thought about the UNS, the better.

Niels Rasmussen basked in the artificial lighting. The session has just begun.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:17 am

Plzen wrote:Jakala planetary ring habitat installation, Jakala, Core Region, Tagali Federation Space,

Niels Rasmussen stepped into the impeccably-decorated hall. Delegates and representatives ambled around, chatting up their peers and consuming whatever passed for nutrition for their species. Here and there, an interpreter or a translating machine was visible, but most, like Rasmussen himself, had one too small to be really visible.

Niels, unlike many here, had no real agenda to push this pleasant afternoon. The United Nations of Sol, like every other human country, was still only an afterthought in the schemes of the great powers of the galaxy. Despite the United Nations' extraordinary size and economic strength, it was, due to their relative youth as an interstellar civilisation and their lack of real military power, void of any real diplomatic influence.

Which was, incidentally, perfect. As far as the current Liberal administration was concerned, the less the great powers of the galaxy thought about the UNS, the better.

The Vice Admirals' mission was more than just well-wishing. They were there to strengthen their country's position by any means.

The twins split up and began to move about the Gala. They watched every action and listened to every word to gather as much intelligence as they could. Even the smallest speck of information bettered Zeon's position. Kotz (KT-27) posted himself near the refreshments, sampling dishes and drinks of various kinds.

Meanwhile, his sister, Kitz (KT-26) decided to directly mingle for her information gathering. She decided to introduce herself to a man that was standing close by.

Kitz approaches and introduces herself, "Greetings. I am Vice Admiral Kitz of the Principality of Zeon. May I ask who you are?" The question was unnecessary, as she had checked his identity on the way over and already knew he was Niels Rasmussen of the UNS.
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
SIEG ZEON!

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

True Refuge
Senator

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby True Refuge » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:04 am

Dr Wing-Tsit Chong* PhD Biotech.
Bitek Production Station, Tranquillity, The Ruin

There were things to do, of course. There were always tasks upon tasks, studies and operations to be studied and operated, files to stash away in some vast repository of knowledge, and on this day, Dr Wing-Tsit Chong, the one and only 'Father of Bitek', was temporarily reduced to the status of an office gopher. He didn't mind. Such was the consequences of preferring work over leisure. The stark white and minimalist hallways of the production station were at least familiar to him. A fair few nights had been spent here, working away at some problem or other.

His life was too busy, or so he thought, what with all the universities wanting him to give a lecture on biotechnology, the various bitek researchers and biteknicians wanting his input on their projects, talk of the Lord of Ruin wanting a Federation-Ruin joint project and most of all, the Hellhawk Program constantly looming over his shoulder, all because he'd tried to write a book about the rumours of the horrible things they'd done. They'd censored him without the permission of the High Diplomat or the Lord of Ruin, and now Dr Chong was forced to look over his shoulder when he was away from Tranquillity. Sometimes he thought that someone was there, watching him from the shadows. It was too much for his heart, really. He was too old for cloak-and-dagger manoeuvres.

Two Infiltrators passed by, both moving respectfully to the side as Dr Chong walked down the corridor. Their pointer fingers were barely touching the triggers of their suppressed MKV sub machine guns. Professionals, he thought. Chong had quietly protested against the stringent security associated with bitek, but he had to reluctantly admit that it was still somewhat necessary.

The precious file he was carrying was barely a formality, paperwork to officially display the production rates of this particular station's bitek and bitek processor output. Not particularly science, but the High Administrator liked little things like this, a record to keep track of the successes of the Ruin. Chong had to admit that he quite enjoyed it too.

He was lost in thought about such things when he rounded a corner and bumping straight into someone, spilling the file's contents all over the floor. With a sharp intake of air, he bent down to pick the dozen or so pieces of paper up.

"I apologise, I wasn't looking where I was going..." he muttered as he looked up at the unfortunate he had run into. His mouth dropped slightly as he saw who was in front of him.

"Professor?" he asked weakly, anxiety quickly clouding his elderly features. "You're not supposed to be here." He gulped. "Oh dear... I really am sorry, Professor..."

He opened an affinity link with Tranquillity in a subdued panic. Tranquillity?
Yes, Dr Chong?
The Selenian professor is in the bitek processor section of the production station!
Correct. I have been tracking him for the last few hours. His behaviour has been suspicious.
Security, please? he urged, rapidly growing impatient.
Of course, Dr Chong. A moment. I will inform the Lord of Ruin of this development.

Despite the fear, Chong smiled a little inside at the thought of the Lord of Ruin throwing a fit in his penthouse.

The mirth was not to last, for the Infiltrators from the corridor only seconds before rushed in and a klaxon alarm started blaring above them. Their guns were now raised, barrels pointing at the intruder. Several seconds later, two more soldiers appeared behind the Selenian.

"Dr Chong, get behind us," one of them said, his voice slightly muffled by the face mask. A hand adjusted a bitek processor's translation settings. "As for you professor, hands behind your head and on your knees. You are under arrest for trespass on a government-restricted area."

The processor repeated the command in the professor's native language, and he complied hastily. Another of the four soldiers, this time one of the two behind him, extracted a steel baton. At full length and at full strength, said baton could easily crack skulls in close quarter combat, but the Infiltrators knew restraint. When the baton hit the back of his head, he collapsed. Out cold.

Dr Chong sighed as the soldiers carried the unconscious professor away. Such a waste.

Preparing a message for the ARS, Tranquillity?
Indeed.

*OOC: Application next week.
COMMUNIST
"If we have food, he will eat. If we have air, he will breathe. If we have fuel, he will fly." - Becky Chambers, Record of a Spaceborn Few
"One does not need to be surprised then, when 26 years later the outrageous slogan is repeated, which we Marxists burned all bridges with: to “pick up” the banner of the bourgeoisie. - International Communist Party, Dialogue with Stalin.

ML, anarchism, co-operativism (known incorrectly as "Market Socialism"), Proudhonism, radical liberalism, utopianism, social democracy, national capitalism, Maoism, etc. are not communist tendencies. Read a book already.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:12 am

Zeon Refounded wrote:
Plzen wrote:Jakala planetary ring habitat installation, Jakala, Core Region, Tagali Federation Space,

The Vice Admirals' mission was more than just well-wishing. They were there to strengthen their country's position by any means.

The twins split up and began to move about the Gala. They watched every action and listened to every word to gather as much intelligence as they could. Even the smallest speck of information bettered Zeon's position. Kotz (KT-27) posted himself near the refreshments, sampling dishes and drinks of various kinds.

Meanwhile, his sister, Kitz (KT-26) decided to directly mingle for her information gathering. She decided to introduce herself to a man that was standing close by.

Kitz approaches and introduces herself, "Greetings. I am Vice Admiral Kitz of the Principality of Zeon. May I ask who you are?" The question was unnecessary, as she had checked his identity on the way over and already knew he was Niels Rasmussen of the UNS.

Niels simply nodded a bit. Standing before him was a representative he didn't know yet, and their customs were still alien to him. A nod, certainly, could not be misinterpreted.

"Niels Rasmussen, of the United Nations," he replied in fluent English. "Pleasure to meet you, Vice Admiral."

The Principality of Zeon... Rasmussen struggled to remember where that was. It was a decent-sized country quite a way from the UNS. With a notable population of modified humans.

Not much of a conversation-starter there.

"I trust all goes well?"

Dansha
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:29 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:

"I hate these things." Said Ji'an Froth Tan, the Khyrsian Councilor of the Outer Arm Region of the Federation. The Gala was in full swing. Representatives of the Federation races and foreign dignitaries had arrived and begun to mingle. Businessmen from both inside the Federation and beyond were present as well, hoping to network for better deals. Musicians from all over the Federation were playing their traditional music for the attendees. Currently, a Dalga Band was playing nomad music from their home world of Matachakia.

"What is this all for, so that The races of the Core Region and the Frontier can flaunt their wealth in front of the Galaxy? Meanwhile I'm being barraged with requests from Thorian Representatives to loosen restrictions on their reproduction and the Vaurians of the Mana Nebula are on the verge of unemployment riots. Even my own Birth World is demanding I do something to deal with the heavy pollution.

"Relax, Honey." Said Chali Twuva, Ji'an's Ariva Wife.

"We are living in a golden age of peace. Such a gathering of people from across the Galaxy would not have been possible in previous generations. In my 5,000 years of being alive, I have seen many things. The Grand Rebellion, the rise of the Confederacy, and it's fall. All have been times of warfare. Besides, it hurts to say, but we are behind the other regions because we are stuck in the old ways. Isolation had made our Confederacy complacent and numb to the happenings of the outside. It should be no surprise that upstarts like the Tagali were able to turn a surprise attack by our arrogant navy and turn it into one of the largest conquests in modern galactic history." Ji'an gave her a quizzical look.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we can no longer stay the course we are heading. Contrary to what you think, this meeting is not just some decadent display of wealth and glory, but a way to ensure our survival through gaining allies. The Tagali see this, and we must as well." Ji'an thought over his Wife's words as he looked onward towards the gathering of Politicians and Diplomats.

Tagali Federation Space, Core Region, Jakala planetary ring habitat installation, Chalkuze City

After arriving in the Tagali Federation Diplomat John Jacobs and his assistant where suprised and astounded but the advancements that he Tagali have created, however this was all great but they had a job to do and that job was to attend this party and gain allies. Jacobs stepped out of the hover car and walked up the stairs, then his assistant spoke

"Remember sir we are here to-"

"Yea yea, I know what I'm doing. Honestly I hope that this party doesn't go up in flames....literally and figuratively"

"Me to sir"

They continued to walk up the stairs, entered the building, and entered into a large and extravagant room. Inside the room there was a huge amount of people possibly ranging for all corners of Galaxy, Jacobs couldn't believe it there could at least be hundreds or possibly thousands of different cultures, policies, and different government types here.

"Well time to impress the right people" said Jacobs walking into the room, soon followed by his assistant

Jakala, Todval System

Just behind the NEF pair, Representative Ankold Lon and his aide enter the room, taking a look around from the entrance. Beyond being a simple good will visit, they have also been sent to improve relations with the other nations of the galaxy such as the UNS and Federation.

"I must say, the Federation certainly likes to make a statement, that's for sure." Ankold tells his aide.

"Got that right." The aide replies as he noticed the NEF diplomats. "Should we talk to those two over there?"

"Yes. Let's start with them." Ankold answers before they both walk over to the NEF pair. "Hello there, I'm Ankold Lon, the representative of the Interstellar Administration Bureau. May I know who the two of you represent?"

Ordei
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordei » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:04 am

Ordei - The Empire of the Sun
Draugo Waystation
Empire Territory

The Orson Empire wrote:
Draugo Waystation, Uncharted Regions

As the frigate came close to the docks, the navigators slowed down the speed of the ship. The frigate would enter the docks carefully and slowly, as it was a fairly large ship and it could easily collide with the station. Finally, the ship stopped, connecting one of its main docking ports to one of the station's docking ports.

"Docking procedures completed. We are free to go aboard," the commander said.

Captain Kai stood up from her chair. "Commander, you and five SecOps soldiers will be coming with me aboard the station."

"Yes Captain," the Commander replied. The Captain then turned her attention to her officers.

"Keep watch of the ship as we go aboard. Arm yourselves as if you were going into combat. We still do not know who these...beings are yet."

Some time would pass as the Captain and Commander suited up in armor and armed themselves with Pulse SMG's and laser pistols. They would be followed by the SecOps soldiers to the docking port, where they would board the station.

”Hello.” The diplomat Ryt met them in the docking port, frowning as he saw their weapons, himself flanked by station guards. His frown could be seen, as he didn't have his exoskeleton active, and because he felt more alive wearing his clothes. His optical scanners analyzed the weapons, allowing the information to be sent back to the adaptive database they possessed, which military officers, and government officials sent a lot of data back to.

“I’m sorry, but you will have to disarm, or I cannot let you come any farther. This station doesn't allow weapons except for those built into an individual, who would be watched closely, and for the security of the station. As waypoint officers, they have no official national allegience, and thus can be trusted by all but the unnecessarily paranoid, but are heavily armed, and… I really don't want to be in a firefight as an unarmed individual, is what I'm saying. As a diplomat I am escorted, but cannot order these guys around, and they seem to have itchy trigger fingers.

I'm quite nervous, now. Please just put those away on the way out of the docks, as well as those sidearms, and blades.” This particular diplomat clearly had a distaste for even the weapons that his guards held. It was as if he thought the weapons would pop up, and shoot him, a message he displayed through telepathic emotional discharge - a nonharmful kind, of course. He never did like firearms.

Ordei - the Empire of the Sun

Ambassador Tasaka Adon boarded the planetary ring city proudly, flanked by 14 marines dressed in ceremonial exoskeleton armor, which they had to actually put themselves in instead of summoning it from underneath their skin.

They didn't make a big deal about announcing themselves to everyone, simply giving a telepathic announcement that they were, indeed, here, and had arrived from the Uncharted Regions.

“The Empire of the Sun has arrived. Ordeians come from the Uncharted Regions, and rule over these Danger Lands as the prime power. We hope to forge new friendships, respect our sister nations, and enjoy such exotic culture. Please, accept us, and enjoy the benefits you shall reap as new friends.”

A salute was sent directly to the hosts, and a marine broke ranks to bring a package containing plants with powerful medicinal properties from the Danger Lands, which could help with everything from surgery, to cancer. The marine gave a serene bow to Councilor Ol’togara, speaking her language perfectly due to a download of the language on arrival.

“We were unsure who to give this gift to, as we have been gone for a long time, but you seem to be loved in the minds of many, though we didn't dare to pry further past that. There are seeds of favorable medicinal qualities, as well as a datadrive of our languages, and our peoples. Please accept this gift on behalf of the Empire of the Sun, our generous host. We believe this may aid you in whatever ambitions you have regarding organic substances in biomedicine. There is also vaccine, and a cure for the Rutherian plague within it. We found it comes from outside the Danger Lands, and don't want our sisters harmed by a rapidly expanding epidemic.” He finished, letting the Ambassador be announced by his personal aid, and student, as he approached the Tagali.

“May the Sun endure 1 million years! May the Empire be immortal! We present to you Ambassador Takada Adon.” Takada gave a prompt bow to the Tagali, unafraid to forge relations by showing his peers in other nations the respect that they deserved.

“I was hoping that the Tagali could aid the Empire here. I am a competent Ambassador, but I have never ventured out of what you call the Uncharted Regions. My name is Takada Adon, and I hope we are not the arrogant sort to you, as I can sense that bothers you. If your kind considers that an invasion of privacy, I will say, honestly, that I understand, and that I will cease immediately.

However, be aware that there are those with ill wants here. A few extra security officers may keep them from acting illegally, yes?

Could you, perhaps, show me around, my lady?” He smiled from behind his exoskeleton, the mask retracting silently to reveal what most would consider beautiful, luminescent scales of various deep colors in the possession of a rather feminine Ordeian male.

His personal aid, and student would be acting in diplomacy as well, being approached by, and approaching several people.
I'm currently on a mobile. Please excuse any shortness, typos, and errors.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 am

Dansha wrote:

Tagali Federation Space, Core Region, Jakala planetary ring habitat installation, Chalkuze City

After arriving in the Tagali Federation Diplomat John Jacobs and his assistant where suprised and astounded but the advancements that he Tagali have created, however this was all great but they had a job to do and that job was to attend this party and gain allies. Jacobs stepped out of the hover car and walked up the stairs, then his assistant spoke

"Remember sir we are here to-"

"Yea yea, I know what I'm doing. Honestly I hope that this party doesn't go up in flames....literally and figuratively"

"Me to sir"

They continued to walk up the stairs, entered the building, and entered into a large and extravagant room. Inside the room there was a huge amount of people possibly ranging for all corners of Galaxy, Jacobs couldn't believe it there could at least be hundreds or possibly thousands of different cultures, policies, and different government types here.

"Well time to impress the right people" said Jacobs walking into the room, soon followed by his assistant

Jakala, Todval System

Just behind the NEF pair, Representative Ankold Lon and his aide enter the room, taking a look around from the entrance. Beyond being a simple good will visit, they have also been sent to improve relations with the other nations of the galaxy such as the UNS and Federation.

"I must say, the Federation certainly likes to make a statement, that's for sure." Ankold tells his aide.

"Got that right." The aide replies as he noticed the NEF diplomats. "Should we talk to those two over there?"

"Yes. Let's start with them." Ankold answers before they both walk over to the NEF pair. "Hello there, I'm Ankold Lon, the representative of the Interstellar Administration Bureau. May I know who the two of you represent?"

The two NEF diplomats turned around and addressed the two strangers

"I am Diplomat John Jacobs" he said extending his hand "and this is my assistant Julius"

"Hi" replied the assistant in a nervous tone

"We represent the New Earth Federation, a medium sized, militaristic, industrial, capitalist, dual species nation however we are not highly aggressive." He replied then he paused and spoke again "I was wondering who do you represent?"
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 am

Dansha wrote:Tagali Federation Space, Core Region
Jakala, Todval System

"I am Diplomat John Jacobs" he said extending his hand "and this is my assistant Julius"

"We represent the New Earth Federation, a medium sized, militaristic, industrial, capitalist, dual species nation however we are not highly aggressive." He replied then he paused and spoke again "I was wondering who do you represent?"

Ankold shakes John's hands before speaking. "As I said in my introduction, I and my aide represent the Interstellar Admimistration Bureau, the de-fact leader of our area of space. We are generally non-militaristic and our population consists of just a single species."

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Draugo Waystation, Uncharted Regions

Upon exiting the frigate, everyone in the group activated their universal translators so that they would be able to speak to these...foreigners. They greeted one of the diplomats, who was flanked by guards in the docking port. However, before he could allow them any further, he demanded that they give up their weapons. The diplomat appeared to be very nervous, and seemed to have a distaste for weaponry.

Captain Kai and the Commander looked at each other, and then Captain Kai said,"Well before we give up our weaponry, we need to know exactly who we are dealing with. This is the reason we are armed in the first place."

The Moscow Metro Red Line
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Moscow Metro Red Line » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 pm

Jakala planetary ring habitat installation - Chalkuze City - Jakala - Todval System

The Selinian Delegation had arrived in the ring and entered the room with the rest of the dignitaries and representatives. The delegation had arrived in a small diplomatic fleet consisting of two Selinian Celinar Class Interceptor Cruisers and one Derva Class Cruiser. Cruisers are the standard ship type in the Selinian Navy and are among the fastest ships in the galaxy. The popular motto among Selinan Navy sailors is that "speed is our armor" and therefore Selinian Naval vessels are more lightly armored than other starships of comparable size and class. But perhaps it is because of this motto that Selinian Navy vessels are able to catch up to almost any pirate vessel in their space and take few hits from the opposing force. With the assistance of their targeting computers and their smaller remote-controlled fighter craft and drones, Selinian Naval Vessels run rings around enemy vessels and place many accurate shots into the enemy's hull beyond the range of the enemy's weaponry.

There were two Selinians attended the Gala, Ambassador H'adeen Aieme and Judicator Thue Keirianh. Selinians were a humanoid species who shared some characteristics with humans but with slightly more yellowish skin tones, pointed ears, arched or up-swept eyebrows, and two brow-ridges above their noise making a v-shape on their forehead. That was it as far as physical similarities were between Selinians and Humans, well except perhaps that they had green blood as well, a different immune system and different anatomy from a human. Both the Ambassador and the Judicator were vaccinated before they got to the Gala, just in case any of the representatives or dignitaries had some sort of disease or sickness. Ambassador H'adeen Aieme was a typical looking Selinian with short black hair and a clean-shaven face. He wore traditional Selinian clothing and had a pin of the ASR's flag on his left chest of the jacket. Judicator Thue Kerianh was wearing the standard uniform for a Judicator. A light grey greatcoat over a dark grey tunic, black pants with numerous pockets in it and black boots. The symbol of the Ministry of Public Welfare was on the back of the greatcoat in red which contrasted greatly with the rest of the color scheme of the uniform. Judicator Kerianh had short-black hime-style haircut which covered her pointed ears. Despite the amount of clothing she wore, anyone could easily tell that she was a female. The Ambassador had a relaxed posture and had a small grin on his face at all times. It wasn't a sincere grin, but it was close enough to pass off as one. The Judicator however looked very tense and eyed every corner of the room.

The two Selinians walked in the Gala accompanied by six enforcer drones. Of course the drones had their holographic disguises on, so they all looked like Selinians with the same haircut and wearing the same uniform. Of course the sexes and the facial features of the hologram were different to make it seem as if they were people. So long as the drone wasn't touched by anyone, the holographic disguise working very well. They didn't announce their entrance as they walked in and merely attempted to blend into the crowd and they eyed the people attending the event.

Bitek Production Station, Tranquillity, The Ruin

"Pardon?" The aged Selinian spoke before he was knocked unconscious. Professor Nveid Raedheol was a prominent computer engineering professor at the National University on Selinia Prime. Of course as far as he was going to tell to the Selinian legal team and ambassadorial staff, he had no idea that he trespassed onto a restricted area. All he could claim he remember was that he was knocked out by the infiltrators.

The Selinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not normally get involved in the infringement of foreign law codes since very few of their citizens had been tried in foreign courts. Selinian Law is set on the precedent of guilty before innocent, due to the implementation of the Prophet System and its monitoring of the entire population. All of the citizens so far had been fairly ordinary and had records of PHI deficiencies so their trial by foreign courts had no real effect on Selinian society. However upon further investigation conducted by the Ambassador to the Ruin discovered that Professor Radeheol had ties to the Ministry of Public Welfare, in particular to the Enforcer drones used by the MPWED. Immediately a message was sent to the Ruin Embassy on Hobus.
Government of the Autonomous Selinian Republic

T'(Miss) T'Rehu Louris
Ambassador to The Ruin, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Hobus System, Hobus VII, Septrxa, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Cc: The Imprisonment of Professor Radeheol
RE: Professor's Radeheol's Charges and Possible Release

To the Ruin,

Hello, I am Ambassador T'Rehu Louris of the ASR's Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I understand that you are currently holding Professor Nveid Raedheol in an undisclosed location and are trying him for trespassing on Government Property. Please restate what he is charged with and what would be his punishment. I am also interested in how Professor Radeheol ended up in your facility when he should be lecturing in one of your universities or institutions. A legal team is being sent to the Ruin immediately and I hope that we can get back Professor Radeheol while maintaining our friendly relationships between our great nations.
Last edited by The Moscow Metro Red Line on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Timezone: Pacific Time (UTC - 08:00)

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:02 pm

Dansha wrote:

Ankold shakes John's hands before speaking. "As I said in my introduction, I and my aide represent the Interstellar Admimistration Bureau, the de-fact leader of our area of space. We are generally non-militaristic and our population consists of just a single species."

"Interesting.....now how much territory do your nation controls? Also have you just mastered FTL? sorry for these questions but we are looking for solid trading partners and possible allies. In order for a nation to survive in this galaxy it needs strong allies and trading partners" said Jacob

"Don't you think your being a little too harsh?"

"I guess your right....sorry about that sometimes I get abut carried away"
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Dansha wrote:Ankold shakes John's hands before speaking. "As I said in my introduction, I and my aide represent the Interstellar Admimistration Bureau, the de-fact leader of our area of space. We are generally non-militaristic and our population consists of just a single species."

"Interesting.....now how much territory do your nation controls? Also have you just mastered FTL? sorry for these questions but we are looking for solid trading partners and possible allies. In order for a nation to survive in this galaxy it needs strong allies and trading partners" said Jacob

"The Bureau controls a little over 7,500 systems. And on the FTL, while the Bureau is less than 80 years old, our civilisation has had FTL for...actually, no one is actually certain just how long we've had FTL for due to many records being lost during the Sankt Kaiser Unification War that caused the Bureau being created. At least a few thousand years though. And it is alright, it makes sense to ask such a question." Ankold answers.

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:33 am

Forklis Space

The group of swarmships simply sat in space as they maintained the picket line. The picket line was, of course, to find the last remaining POD ship, and to destroy it. The evil shapeshifters had been enemies of the Forklis for many a cycle. And it all came down to this last ship. If they escaped, they would likely rebuild and come after the Forklis with a vengeance. If it was found, well POD would exist no longer, and the Forklis could continue the expansion.

<Disk Identified> was the message through the hivemind. The general feeling of the hivemind at this point was one of victory; even if they hadn't technically won at this point. The disk in question was moving at a very high speed; obviously hoping to run the picket line and escape. The initial shot of the energy cannon broke the power of the ship, and left it without shields and engine power. But since this was space, it just kept floating along. The second shot though, managed to shear off a good third of the ship. The third shot destroyed the disk, but it wasn't from the first cannon.

<Why'd you do that? I was about to destroy it!>
<Can't let it get away you know>
<Sure that's why you did it>

A little bit later

(Image)
1,343rd Annual Federation Representative's Gala
To: All Representatives of Federation Client Races and Foreign Dignitaries.

Greetings, the Ministry of Diplomacy would like to inform you of the 1,343rd Annual Federation Representative's Gala. Please join us as we foster better relationships between the Tagali Federation and its member species as well as foreign Nations, ensuring peace in the Galaxy and a better tomorrow. The Gala will be held Month 2,Day 15 1348 Federation Standard Year (Human Calender, January 15th, 2341). We hope to see you there.

<Well that was unexpected>
<Well, are we going>
<I guess so, I mean I have nothing better to do>

[align=center]Jakala - Todval System
Core Regions
Tagali Federation

A small pop and a transgate appeared in the Todval Systems. Out of it soon came a number of swarmships, which proceeded to move into their square alignment to build a bigger transgate. Out of that transgate, came a repurposed debri collector carrying the workers assigned to go to this "gala". The swarmships moved back through the original transgate, before the larger ship picked up the transgate in put it in its storage compartment. It then moved toward the docking area.

Several Hours (human equivalent) Later

The Forklis, having completed preparations and docking procedures, walked into the main gala room with their modified universal translators already attached to their "mouth" and "ears".
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Dansha wrote:

"The Bureau controls a little over 7,500 systems. And on the FTL, while the Bureau is less than 80 years old, our civilisation has had FTL for...actually, no one is actually certain just how long we've had FTL for due to many records being lost during the Sankt Kaiser Unification War that caused the Bureau being created. At least a few thousand years though. And it is alright, it makes sense to ask such a question." Ankold answers.

"Interesting.......these Unification Wars I'm guessing your people where not unified until these wars? Where you clan like or something like a nation state?" He asked now he was interested in the history of the IAB.

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Dansha wrote:"The Bureau controls a little over 7,500 systems. And on the FTL, while the Bureau is less than 80 years old, our civilisation has had FTL for...actually, no one is actually certain just how long we've had FTL for due to many records being lost during the Sankt Kaiser Unification War that caused the Bureau being created. At least a few thousand years though. And it is alright, it makes sense to ask such a question." Ankold answers.

"Interesting.......these Unification Wars I'm guessing your people where not unified until these wars? Where you clan like or something like a nation state?" He asked now he was interested in the history of the IAB.

"Well...no. Before the Unification War, our area of space had been controlled by an empire called the Sekadan Empire, which actually controlled far more systems that the Bureau does currently. At its height, the Empire ruled at our current estimates 25,000 systems with a planet we now call Sekada at the centre of the Empire. Then one day, the planet and the system it was in dissapeared, the Unification War starting soon after with the remnants of the Sekadan royal lineage attempting to rebuild the shattered Empire after their homeworld was lost. We believe the cause of the disappearance was something we refer to as a "dimensional dislocation", where for one reason or another, an area of our reality is sent into another dimension. Anyway, in the aftermath of the war Cranagan emerged as the dominant power, forming the Bureau along side the majority of systems that currently make up the Burea. What about your nation?"

Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby The Moscow Metro Red Line » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Jakala planetary ring habitat installation - Chalkuze City - Jakala - Todval System

Ambassador Aieme noticed a particularity strange race of humanoid aliens with feline-like ears and a gray skin-tone from across his standing position. They looked like some sort of alien royalty which peaked the Ambassador's interest. The Ambassador has heard of many of the major nations and species in the galaxy due to his position, and is especially familiar with the Tagali Federation. While the Selinians know that there are other nations outside of the ASR, personal preference and government propaganda convinced much of them to not travel abroad. After all the ASR provides a comfortable stress-free environment that is absent in many places in the galaxy these days. This stress-free environment that the ASR government provides is something that it treasures and pridefully displays for the rest of the galaxy to see. Well to see from outside the ASR because foreigners are not allowed in the ASR further than the Hobus System. But even then the Prophet System is still under effect and foreigners are liable to prosecution by the Prophet System. There have been many occurences when foreigners are tested as latent or dangerous criminals and are apprehended immediately by the Enforcement Division.

He walked to this alien royalty with Judicator Keirianh and the six holo-disguised enforcer drones right behind him. When one of them took notice of him, he bowed politely and began speaking to them in Selinian, "Greetings, I am Ambassador H'adeen Aieme of the Autonomous Selinian Republic. As part of the ASR Government's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I am glad to meet friendly faces among this crowd. You must be friends of the Tagali Federation as well?" He hoped that they carried universal translators as well, or had some sort of translator on them.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 pm

A planet that’s capital city doubled as a spaceport. It was a hub of activity on the planet, countless millions came through the city, lived in the city. Carried on about their days in this city as if they were safe from all things in the Galaxy. It was foolish to have such thoughts, especially with the great powers of the galaxy drawing closer to his trade zones.

The raging hunger within that was always famished, was silent, forced by his mastery of the financial arts. Lord Talbot, garbed in his suit of armour, just as the retrofitted Pyrrhus-class Gunship was coming out of hyperspace, his appearance changed after scanning a surprisingly average flight suit. Probably from some smuggler pirate that had been cut down by some galactic power months ago.

It didn’t matter where it came from.

Armed with only the blaster pistol on his waist and the trusty Gun of Command around his right upper thigh, he certainly did look the part of a rugged smuggler. His facial features had even been changed to match someone visually similar to… Well, someone else. Anyone who knew him wouldn’t recognize him. And that was the plan. He was unsure as to why, but it was likely to preserve the sanity of some female alien out there. It wouldn’t do to have her coming after him for lying about something else. Not that he actually cared what she thought… Right?

Rolling his shoulders while he was sat in the cockpit, he heard the hail from the planet’s Spaceport Security. The retrofitted ship’s IFF read them as a cargo ship, naturally, the question that came across was along the lines of what was being transported, how long it would take to drop off or pick up their cargo and how long they’d be staying on the planet.

As polite as ever, the businessman’s answer, came over in a modulated voice in the event that transmissions were recorded and traced back to him. As if they had his voice files on record, stalkers, right? Anyway, he sounded younger than he actually was, and with that youth came the sweetness that almost always accompanied it when an adult questioned an adolescent.

“What’s being transported?” He repeated, “None o’ ya business.” Surprise was heard on the other side of the line before he continued. “Maybe an hour or two? However long I feel.” So deep into the part, his arm lunged up and he jabbed himself in the chest as if they could see him over the voice comms. Flicking off the comms before he could hear a retort, the ship almost immediately picked up speed heading down to the planet in the surprisingly sizeable stream of ships heading to the planet.

Thought there was only traffic in that region.... He hates that place.

Sighing, there was the sound of blasters and other weapons being loaded. There was nearly two dozen of the conglomerate synthetics. Twenty-two to be exact. Shaking his head as he glanced back over his shoulders, although he couldn’t see into the cargo bay, he knew in the bay that there were multiple deactivated riot droids. They were all armed with E-11 blasters.

Oh, and there was a box with a fun little toy in it in the corner too!

Those would likely come up on the sensors and scans performed on the ship by the Spaceport’s Security. Of course, the passenger compartment was hidden from the planet’s sensors and scanners, that would likely draw interest that one cheeky adolescent was flying a ship containing an assortment of droids.

Anyway, after breaking through atmosphere and heading down to the Spaceport, he recalled that he wasn’t given a designated landing spot. “Bumpy.” Was all he warned over the ship’s intercom as they burned down to the planet.

Leaving the autopilot on a setting to land in the largest hangar bay, he immediately went through the process of wiping the ship’s navigation logs. Removing the blaster pistol from his waist, he placed it on the console as he took the controls back and cheekily landed in the last open spot before another, much smaller ship was about to take. As bad a pilot as he was, the Gunship grinded upon multiple ships that were already in position around the spot.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Jakala - Todval System
Core Regions
Tagali Federation

Crown Prince Victus II and Viceroy Remrayed turned to face the Selinian delegation as they approached. They listened carefully as this H'adeen spoke to them. The Crown Prince looked at the Viceroy, who nodded simply. He then turned back to the delegation, offering a friendly and diplomatic smile. Victus II stood up straighter, deciding that he would speak with the delegation; the Viceroy would take over if more pressing matters presented themselves, or if the Crown Prince couldn't answer. The Crown Prince spoke after a moment.

"Hello, I am Crown Prince Victus the Second, and this is my uncle, Viceroy Remrayed. We are from the Zhyrrian Commonwealth. Our nation is stronger allies with the Galactic Alliance, but our relations with the Federation are... well, they aren't hostile.", he finished speaking. The Viceroy nodded to simply agree with what the Crown Prince said. They waited for the Selinian to respond.

Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby The Moscow Metro Red Line » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:15 pm

"The Zhyrrian Commonwealth? I must admit that this is the first time I have heard of a nation called the Zhyrrian Commonwealth. As for the Galactic Alliance I do believe that our military has some sort of agreement with them to gain military hardware and equipment from them. Of course the extent of that agreement is something I do not not know since I am not the Ambassador to the Galactic Alliance." Ambassador Aieme spoke with fake enthusiasm. The Universal translator seemed to be working which would make this exchange much easier so long as their languages did not have any inflections or verbage which the translator could not register.

"This fine young woman right next to me is Judicator Thue Keirianh of the Ministry of Public Welfare Enforcement Division. She is the equivalent of a police detective in human terms if you need some mode of comparison. However I am rather curious to ask what kind of nation the Zhyrrian Commonwealth is." He ended his sentence with another fake smile. To be honest with himself he wasn't the type to interact with strangers. Even among his fellow Selinians he has a harder time showing his emotions to others.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Plzen wrote:
Niels simply nodded a bit. Standing before him was a representative he didn't know yet, and their customs were still alien to him. A nod, certainly, could not be misinterpreted.

"Niels Rasmussen, of the United Nations," he replied in fluent English. "Pleasure to meet you, Vice Admiral."

The Principality of Zeon... Rasmussen struggled to remember where that was. It was a decent-sized country quite a way from the UNS. With a notable population of modified humans.

Not much of a conversation-starter there.

"I trust all goes well?"

Kitz smiled. "Very well. The mines are plentiful, the arms factories are efficient, the shipyards are fast, and the vats are full. Not much more an ever expanding military power could wish for."

"We have multiple species in our nation. Human, modified human, and others. They generally get along," she continued."Two new species have recently been discovered and we are negotiating an alliance with them. The Geemers, an insectoid race, and their servants, the Shikurans. The Shikurans are physically mostly similar to humans, except for their skin tones and head design."

She gestures around at the Gala. "I am quite glad I was assigned here. It provides an enjoyable opportunity to see interesting new people. I rarely get out of the Principality." She shrugs. "Bureaucracy."

Turning back to the man, she asks "So Mr. Rasmussen, your turn... how are things in the UNS? I hear you have top notch AI production."
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEG ZEON!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse