NATION

PASSWORD

Peacekeepers (MT/OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Post War America wrote:Name: Erika Ilomäki (fmr. Kapteeni)
Nationality: Finnish
Ethnicity: Swedish/Finnish
Appearance:
Preferred Weapons): RK 95 TP, Glock 17
Previous military and/or law enforcement experience: 1 year as Reserve Officer 1 in the Jeager Brigade, 5 years deployed internationally, 3 years in Utti Jaeger Regiment,
Specialization: Officer/Rifle (with additional specializations in Urban Warfare and Arctic Warfare)
Education: Bachelor of Military Science from Finnish Defense University
Biography (more than 2 paragraphs, please): Erika Ilomäki was born in Kitee Finland to a mixed Swedish and Finnish family. As the only child, much pressure was put on her, even early in life by her mother, a devoted patriot, to pursue a military career. It quickly became apparent that the young Ilomäki was an incredibly bright individual. She excelled in her early schooling, and at beating the stuffing of some rather arrogant schoolboys who would occasionally taunt Erika's "tomboyish" tendencies. She did of course wind up in some trouble in her early years as a result, though she found a new venting mechanism for her frustration in the form of the local football team, where Ilomäki proved a capable, if not superb midfielder. Upon completion of her upper secondary education, Ilomäki enrolled in the National Defense University at Sörnäinen. Erika proved herself well adjusted to the science of warfare, graduation sixth in her class with a baccalaureate degree in Military Science.

Erika, upon graduation from the Defense University, tried to join the Finnish Defense Forces, and was accepted, being placed into Reserve Officer training. For several months trained as a reserve officer, before graduating and being assigned to the Jääkäriprikaati, or Jaeger Brigade. In that unit she distinguished herself as a confident and effective officer, if somewhat laid back. Erika tried to keep playing football and established a team from within her company that would regularly play games with the locals when the Brigade was not off on exercises. Ilomäki did seek a more active role within the Finnish Army and volunteered for the Finnish Rapid Deployment Force, earning her Golden Lion six months later.

Erika's first deployment overseas was to the Finnish ISAF mission at Mazar-i-Sharif, where she performed an exemplary job working with Afghan Security Forces as an advisor in the 2008-2009 time period. With troop draw-downs in the latter part of 2009, Erika was reassigned to join the Rapid Deployment Force Proper as part of the Jaeger Battalion assigned to the Somalian Deployment of EUTM Somalia. There she earned her first promotion to the rank Luutnantti. She was eventually transfered out of foreign deployments towards the end of 2012, and reassigned to the Utti Jaeger Regiment. Erika briefly volunteered for candidacy in, and was accepted into the Special Jeager Battalion in December of 2013, where she completed her promotion to Kapteeni in 2014. After three years in with the Utti Jeager regiment, Ilomäki tendered her resignation from the Finnish Defense Forces in order to join the nascent, but growing Peacekeepers organization. The Finnish High Command allowed this, and Erika signed on with the Peacekeepers in 2016.

Erika Ilomäki hopes to bring her experience as an officer, as well as her specialized arctic warfare training to bear in assisting the peacekeepers. One of the major reasons she joined the Peacekeepers was to try and make the world a safer place for her home. Knowing full well that growing Russian nationalism and aggression could very well spill over into Finland, she actively strives to ensure that the global peace is maintained hoping that it will ensure that she never has to see her hometown (located very close to the Russian border) in flames.
RP sample: Shazam!

Accepted.

Lombardia Imperium wrote:Tag, you're it. :p Tempted to do a French character.

Always have room for frenchies
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:03 am

I'll check the accepted players and will update the list of it.

Love the French's support.

:p
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:I'll check the accepted players and will update the list of it.

Love the French's support.

:p

Avalon dropped out

Greater Hudian Republic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Greater Hudian Republic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:36 am

Next operations when? Where? How? Why?
THE GREATER HUDIAN REPUBLIC

I'm Bangladeshi and I love it

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:37 am

Greater Hudian Republic wrote:Next operations when? Where? How? Why?

When? After briefing, which will happens....I don't know, when do you want the briefing? Tomorrow? Or day after tomorrow?
Where? Ukraine, near the war area.
How? Hostage Rescue.
Why?...Hostage Rescue?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Greater Hudian Republic
Envoy

Postby Greater Hudian Republic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:52 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Greater Hudian Republic wrote:Next operations when? Where? How? Why?

When? After briefing, which will happens....I don't know, when do you want the briefing? Tomorrow? Or day after tomorrow?
How? Hostage Rescue.
Why?...Hostage Rescue?

WHEN DO I WANT THE BRIEFING?

RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

p.s I was thinking of our pilot low-altituding us near the war area, in the night, near a forest compound

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:08 am

Tagging for interest.

And loneliness.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:35 am

Greater Hudian Republic wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
How? Hostage Rescue.
Why?...Hostage Rescue?

WHEN DO I WANT THE BRIEFING?

RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

p.s I was thinking of our pilot low-altituding us near the war area, in the night, near a forest compound

Probably using helicopter, to get there. We gonna meet militia, and maybe few soldiers for enemies. Compound in the forest...sure, sounds good.

Krugeristan wrote:Tagging for interest.

And loneliness.

Nah, you'll find friends here.

Good friends. :)

The Most Unstable Nation In The World wrote:tag

Hello there.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Greater Hudian Republic wrote:WHEN DO I WANT THE BRIEFING?

RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

Probably using helicopter, to get there. We gonna meet militia, and maybe few soldiers for enemies. Compound in the forest...sure, sounds good.

And loneliness.

Hello there.

Well, then.

I have to eat lunch. An app will be up in about an hour.
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Greater Hudian Republic wrote:WHEN DO I WANT THE BRIEFING?

RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

And loneliness.

Hello there.

Old castle or old Soviet base

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Hello there.

Old castle or old Soviet base

Which one's better?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Greater Hudian Republic
Envoy

Postby Greater Hudian Republic » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:52 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Old castle or old Soviet base

Which one's better?

Old castle

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:30 am

Name: Abu al-Akarah
Nationality: Yemeni
Ethnicity: Arab
Appearance:

Preferred Weapons (PICK TWO: Primary and sidearm.): Kalashnikov AK-47 (primary), PL-14 (sidearm)
Previous military and/or law enforcement experience: Sabotage against ISIS in Syria, toured Afghanistan for six months alongside Afghani military.
Specialization: Hand-to-hand combat, demolitions and defusing of explosives, multilingual
Education: Homeschooled
Biography (more than 2 paragraphs, please): Akarah was born in southwest Yemen on November 18th, 1994. His father was a North Yemeni soldier in the civil war to unite the country, which succeeded the year Akarah was born. His childhood was relatively quiet, and was given a very basic education at home, which was simply reading, writing, and farming. He feared nothing until anti-government rebels slaughtered most of his village in late 2014. Akarah sought revenge for the deaths of his family, and made his way north through Saudi Arabia, into Jordan. Eagerness for war against terrorism led Akarah into Syria, where he received basic military training from pro-Syrian troops fighting ISIS near major cities. Privately, Akarah supports the Syrian government, and refuses to tell anyone that unless he trusts them. Akarah remained in Syria for about a year, getting up close and personal with ISIS. Numerous times, he was able to blend in to an ISIS camp before setting off explosives and destroying it, making it look like an accident in order to hide himself. After leaving Syria, he wanted to wander central Asia, but ended up aiding the Afghani military against the Taliban, where he made himself known to most of the world.
Akarah is a devout Muslim, but practices secularly. He's broken the no-pork rule (more than once) and hasn't performed a hajj to Mecca yet. He tends to stay in the background in social situations, occasionally wary of Westerners for what they've done to his homeland. Overall, he just wants to wreak havoc on terrorism, and has a number of fears about his newest role in this peacekeeper task force. He can be friendly to anyone, but the slightest things will irritate him rather quickly. He'd prefer to be seen as a man than an Arab, knowing and understanding why Westerners may assume he's "one of them".
RP sample: I've roleplayed with you before.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:36 am

Krugeristan wrote:Name: Abu al-Akarah
Appearance:
Preferred Weapons (PICK TWO: Primary and sidearm.): Kalashnikov AK-47 (primary), PL-14 (sidearm)
Previous military and/or law enforcement experience: Sabotage against ISIS in Syria, toured Afghanistan for six months alongside Afghani military.
Specialization: Hand-to-hand combat, demolitions and defusing of explosives, multilingual
Biography (more than 2 paragraphs, please): Akarah was born in southwest Yemen on November 18th, 1994. His father was a North Yemeni soldier in the civil war to unite the country, which succeeded the year Akarah was born. His childhood was relatively quiet, and was given a very basic education at home, which was simply reading, writing, and farming. He feared nothing until anti-government rebels slaughtered most of his village in late 2014. Akarah sought revenge for the deaths of his family, and made his way north through Saudi Arabia, into Jordan. Eagerness for war against terrorism led Akarah into Syria, where he received basic military training from pro-Syrian troops fighting ISIS near major cities. Privately, Akarah supports the Syrian government, and refuses to tell anyone that unless he trusts them. Akarah remained in Syria for about a year, getting up close and personal with ISIS. Numerous times, he was able to blend in to an ISIS camp before setting off explosives and destroying it, making it look like an accident in order to hide himself. After leaving Syria, he wanted to wander central Asia, but ended up aiding the Afghani military against the Taliban, where he made himself known to most of the world.
Akarah is a devout Muslim, but practices secularly. He's broken the no-pork rule (more than once) and hasn't performed a hajj to Mecca yet. He tends to stay in the background in social situations, occasionally wary of Westerners for what they've done to his homeland. Overall, he just wants to wreak havoc on terrorism, and has a number of fears about his newest role in this peacekeeper task force. He can be friendly to anyone, but the slightest things will irritate him rather quickly. He'd prefer to be seen as a man than an Arab, knowing and understanding why Westerners may assume he's "one of them".

Accepted, welcome aboard.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:40 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:Name: Abu al-Akarah
Appearance:

Do I go to the IC or is there something I have to wait for?

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:42 am

Krugeristan wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Go to the IC, briefing will be happening tomorrow. Probably.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:46 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

Yes or no on attempting to socialize?

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:52 am

Krugeristan wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Yes or no on attempting to socialize?

You can socialize with the others, no restrictions.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:07 am

Romic Joseph asked Anthony a question

Sjovenia
Senator

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sjovenia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 am

Name: Aron Novosad
Nationality: Sjovene
Ethnicity: Sjovene
Appearance: Light skin, brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'9
Preferred Weapons (PICK TWO: Primary and sidearm.): Primary- A545 Secondary- CZ 75
Previous military and/or law enforcement experience: Military, Air Force Special Forces
Specialization: Trade- Mechanical, Skill- Breaching, close quarter combat, hand to hand combat
Education: Highschool Diploma, Community College of the MSAF
Biography (more than 2 paragraphs, please): Aron enlisted right out of highschool. He had always seen commercials on TV for Special Forces and he loved how bad ass they looked. He quickly went through the recruiting process and breezed through it like nothing. Aron received training as a vehicle mechanic and was assigned to the 161st Eifel Support Squadron, the sister squadron of the 161st Eifel Regiment (Army) both of which actively recruited into the Special Air Service of Sjovenia, the Sjovene Air Force's Special Forces organization. Aron completed his upgrade training and finished up his college degree in vehicle maintenance when a position opened up for the SASS. He immediately applied for it. He and ten others attended a precursor course of which seven passed including himself.
Shortly there after Aron went through the difficult task and journey that would enable him to call himself a part of the elite. Attending with a class of fifty he struggled to make it through. At times it seemed that Aron might fail and even had the inkling of washingout but he pushed himself. Aron eventually graduated and was put into the SASS Unit 1. It was the first tier for the SASS that started with the newbies at Unit 1 and then the more seasoned professionals in the Profession of Arms at Unit 8. In Unit 1 Aron made lots of good friends and was tasked with numerous reconnaissance missions.
After two years Aron made it to Unit 3, specializing in "hostage negotiating". He and his unit were tasked with Search and Rescue missions. It was here that Aron became proficient at hand to hand combat as well as close quarters. His superiors noted this and offered him an assignment application. Aron read it and immediately signed for it. It was to be a part of the "Peacekeepers". Aron didn't hesitate to apply for the position, if he was accepted he would embark on a new journey.

RP sample: Aron lifted the ruck onto his back and walked towards the Ural Typhoon, a truck mainly used for equipment. Inside were mostly tools needed as a mechanic but there were other supplies that weren't his or his mechanic coworkers. Sweat rolled down his forhead and dripped onto the sand. Another Special Forces operator stood by swatting his cheek as flies buzzed around. "Hey whats the hold up?" some one asked. Two men turned around holding a GPS and some papers. "Trying to find our position, shut the hell up and keep your eyes peeled." the man turned back around facing a sand dune muttering to himself. "Dirt, sand, fucking dirt and sand that's all I see..." Aron opened the back of the Typhoon and stepped inside. It wasn't cool but at least it provided some shade. He marveled at the beauty of it. The Typhoon was an impressive all terrain vehicle, about the size of an American Cat II MRAP. Funny actually, the Sjovene military had purchased the Cat II's as well and that's the convoy they were currently in. Cat II's held personnel, Typhoons held equipment. It wasn't always like that sometimes Typhoons were make shift POW transports, Ambulances, and sometimes a Mess Hall. "Fuck its hot out." Aron said as his buddy nodded in agreement. The convoy had gotten lost after losing GPS signal in the desert while on a mission. A low buzzing was heard as Aron lifted his head up. "Damn Tinnitus" Aron said scratching the inside of his ear. "Nope, I hear it to man" his buddy said looking around. "Contact!!" Some one shouted as an RPG hit the ground and detonated.
Leader: Autarch Ferdinand Tennfjord
Capital: Sova Mesto
National Animal: Tyto Owl (Barn Owl)
Currency: Tolar

Olympic Athletes

Athletes

Official Sjovene Youtube

Self Advertising

"No one loves a warrior until the enemy is at the gate."

"You know dying is often a cry for attention"

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:27 am

Sjovenia wrote:Name: Aron Novosad
Preferred Weapons (PICK TWO: Primary and sidearm.): Primary- A545 Secondary- CZ 75
Previous military and/or law enforcement experience: Military, Air Force Special Forces
Specialization: Trade- Mechanical, Skill- Breaching, close quarter combat, hand to hand combat
Biography (more than 2 paragraphs, please): Aron enlisted right out of highschool. He had always seen commercials on TV for Special Forces and he loved how bad ass they looked. He quickly went through the recruiting process and breezed through it like nothing. Aron received training as a vehicle mechanic and was assigned to the 161st Eifel Support Squadron, the sister squadron of the 161st Eifel Regiment (Army) both of which actively recruited into the Special Air Service of Sjovenia, the Sjovene Air Force's Special Forces organization. Aron completed his upgrade training and finished up his college degree in vehicle maintenance when a position opened up for the SASS. He immediately applied for it. He and ten others attended a precursor course of which seven passed including himself.
Shortly there after Aron went through the difficult task and journey that would enable him to call himself a part of the elite. Attending with a class of fifty he struggled to make it through. At times it seemed that Aron might fail and even had the inkling of washingout but he pushed himself. Aron eventually graduated and was put into the SASS Unit 1. It was the first tier for the SASS that started with the newbies at Unit 1 and then the more seasoned professionals in the Profession of Arms at Unit 8. In Unit 1 Aron made lots of good friends and was tasked with numerous reconnaissance missions.
After two years Aron made it to Unit 3, specializing in "hostage negotiating". He and his unit were tasked with Search and Rescue missions. It was here that Aron became proficient at hand to hand combat as well as close quarters. His superiors noted this and offered him an assignment application. Aron read it and immediately signed for it. It was to be a part of the "Peacekeepers". Aron didn't hesitate to apply for the position, if he was accepted he would embark on a new journey.

RP sample: Aron lifted the ruck onto his back and walked towards the Ural Typhoon, a truck mainly used for equipment. Inside were mostly tools needed as a mechanic but there were other supplies that weren't his or his mechanic coworkers. Sweat rolled down his forhead and dripped onto the sand. Another Special Forces operator stood by swatting his cheek as flies buzzed around. "Hey whats the hold up?" some one asked. Two men turned around holding a GPS and some papers. "Trying to find our position, shut the hell up and keep your eyes peeled." the man turned back around facing a sand dune muttering to himself. "Dirt, sand, fucking dirt and sand that's all I see..." Aron opened the back of the Typhoon and stepped inside. It wasn't cool but at least it provided some shade. He marveled at the beauty of it. The Typhoon was an impressive all terrain vehicle, about the size of an American Cat II MRAP. Funny actually, the Sjovene military had purchased the Cat II's as well and that's the convoy they were currently in. Cat II's held personnel, Typhoons held equipment. It wasn't always like that sometimes Typhoons were make shift POW transports, Ambulances, and sometimes a Mess Hall. "Fuck its hot out." Aron said as his buddy nodded in agreement. The convoy had gotten lost after losing GPS signal in the desert while on a mission. A low buzzing was heard as Aron lifted his head up. "Damn Tinnitus" Aron said scratching the inside of his ear. "Nope, I hear it to man" his buddy said looking around. "Contact!!" Some one shouted as an RPG hit the ground and detonated.

Real countries please

Sjovenia
Senator

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sjovenia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:35 am

Kyraina wrote:
Sjovenia wrote:Name: Aron Novosad

Real countries please

fuck..
Leader: Autarch Ferdinand Tennfjord
Capital: Sova Mesto
National Animal: Tyto Owl (Barn Owl)
Currency: Tolar

Olympic Athletes

Athletes

Official Sjovene Youtube

Self Advertising

"No one loves a warrior until the enemy is at the gate."

"You know dying is often a cry for attention"

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:52 am

Sjovenia wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Real countries please

fuck..

Based on Character name you could make him from one of the Scandavian Countries.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Name: Amir "Curry" Tamboli
Nationality: Malaysian
Ethnicity: Indian-Malay
Appearance: Tamboli stands at 5'10", 177 pounds, lean build.
Preferred Weapons:
  • 5.56×45mm NATO Colt M4 Carbine
  • 9×19mm Parabellum Glock Pistol
  • Multiple Flash Grenades & Smoke Grenades
  • Various Anti-Personnel Fragmentation Grenades
Previous military and/or law enforcement experience:
  • 7 years with the Malaysian Armed Forces
      Served In:
    • Afghanistan
    • Iraq
  • 4 years with the Malaysian 21 Gerup Gerak Khas (Special Forces Regiment)
      Served In:
    • Operation Astute
    • Operation Daulat
Specialization: Negotiator, Interpreter, Rifleman
Education: High School Degree; Honorary Degree in Chemistry from the Universiti Malaysia Sabah. Multilingual (Malay, English, Arabic, Cantonese. Conversational in French, Spanish & German.).
Brief Bio:

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia in 1988 into a family of 3 children, Tamboli was the youngest of the 3. From a young age, Tamboli had always been fascinated about the prospect of travelling around the world and discovering new things, and he had attempted to try this by stealing his father's fishing boat multiple times and sailing it around the surrounding islands before returning home. Despite this wanderlust attitude, Tamboli knew his place and the importance of him being an academic as well as someone who wanted to travel. In order to help support his relatively economically-unstable family, Tamboli would constantly work in various restaurants, fisheries and perform odd jobs as well, all just to help support his family. This was occurring while he was pursuing an education.

However, right after he had graduated High School, Tamboli was presented with a fork in his life. The Malaysian Armed Forces required some able bodies to be deployed to various hot zones around the world, and were considering Tamboli to join them and go through their officer course in university (that would be paid by the Armed Forces). What could happen would be Tamboli would accept the Armed Forces' offer, when it came, or he could simply continue an academic career. Tamboli chose the military, enlisting and going through the typical Officers University. Once Tamboli was deployed, he was pushed right into action, taking part in his first firefight within 48 hours of being deployed. Despite being an officer in a relatively insignificant military force, Tamboli performed well, both as an officer but also as a soldier. He was a hardworker, an accurate shooter and could easily keep up with the work rate of the better trained western forces. This grabbed the attention of the 21 Gerup Gerak Khas.

Offered admission to the 21 Special Forces Regiment, Tamboli served as an operative. Taking part in unconventional warfare such as sabotage and being deployed to multiple operation zones to counteract hostile activity, this was sort of the life Tamboli wanted when he was a child, minus the violence and such. From his great communication, ability to stay calm under pressure and his teamwork, Tamboli was eventually transferred to the Peacekeepers. Being one of the only Malaysians in Peacekeepers, Tamboli has now realized that in order to perform well in this fast paced, action packed workplace, he will have to step outside of his boundary levels.

RP Sample: More samples can be provided if requested

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm open for interaction if anyone's curious.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse