NATION

PASSWORD

The Academy: (a P2TM RP group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Kractero wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I had an idea inspried by Zodiac in ISE, for twins, one male one female, With zodiac/Gemini physiology and one will take the kinder aspects of the Zodiacs the other the more feral harsher ones.

Mmm, but all 13 (I count the man holding the snake) as humans and in the Council.

They ocould have a series of guards/henchmen under them that are artificially made Metas with Zodiac or Constellation related powers, just for the gimmick factor, lol.

We can work out how many Council members will appear and detail them.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Silverakia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I had an idea inspried by Zodiac in ISE, for twins, one male one female, With zodiac/Gemini physiology and one will take the kinder aspects of the Zodiacs the other the more feral harsher ones.

Maybe we can have an RP based on Zodiacs. One zodiac for each person.

I'm a Leo!
You're a Rooster!
You're an Ox!
You're a Gemini!
You're a Capricorn!

Faal already has it though

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Kractero wrote:Mmm, but all 13 (I count the man holding the snake) as humans and in the Council.

They ocould have a series of guards/henchmen under them that are artificially made Metas with Zodiac or Constellation related powers, just for the gimmick factor, lol.

I mean, if they have the personality traits of each one, only the Fire ones would have guards, right?

The Water signs wouldn't in contrast

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Kractero wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:They ocould have a series of guards/henchmen under them that are artificially made Metas with Zodiac or Constellation related powers, just for the gimmick factor, lol.

I mean, if they have the personality traits of each one, only the Fire ones would have guards, right?

The Water signs wouldn't in contrast

Maybe.

I have an idea, we could have a set number of Councilors that are seen at anytime, but only one or two councilors are a constant among those that are seen, so the true number is unknown.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:03 pm

This is taking odd turns

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:06 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:This is taking odd turns

In what way?

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:This is taking odd turns

In what way?

I'm not positive if we're talking about the Council or zodiac people anymore.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:09 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:In what way?

I'm not positive if we're talking about the Council or zodiac people anymore.

Well the Zodiac people would have been a part of the Council.

Before we do the rp, if the Shadow Council will play a major part, we have to flesh it out majorly, and restrict who can be councilors.

BRB i will be updating the list.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:22 pm

So i updated the Current rps list, as well as the members, tell me if i missed anything.

If someone wants me to put their rp up either for planning or current TG me or tell me here.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:26 am

Nation Name: Frinalia
RP example: International Warfare You may have to search around a bit, but I'm there.
Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms: Sci-fy, Fantasy, Dystopia, and probably more that I don't know...
What Genres/RPS you will not participate in: IDK
General level of activity: I check everything multiple times a day.
Were you in AoHaV or AOV? Yes
Have you Op'd before: No
#Academy
Last edited by Frinalia on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
FCC can't stop me!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:32 am

Frin, i would prefer you link to a specific post, it is easier that way. Also any P2TM posts you could link that would be presentable?

I also added an app for people to post any rp ideas with. i will be posting two later, one for the Compound, the Other for the rp set in the Academy universe separate from the actual schools.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:53 am

Shadowwell wrote:Frin, i would prefer you link to a specific post, it is easier that way. Also any P2TM posts you could link that would be presentable?

Here: From AoHaV
From International Warfare
From Light vs. Dark.
From We Were Children
FCC can't stop me!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:04 am

RP Interest and Development App

RP Name: Welcome to The Compound
Rp Creator(s): Shadowell, WHYYYYII, Kractero
RP Type: character
RP Genres: Superhero, Academy, AoHaV, serious
RP Description: In this world of ours there exist meta-humans, those with extraordinary abilities. Those that use their powers for good are called Heroes, those that use them for evil are called Villains. After an event years ago, that shook much of the Meta world, a group formed, The Shadow Council. The Council took it upon themselves to regulate the world of Heroes and Villains for whatever reasons they had. They created 3 Schools, of sorts, to help Metas to keep the status quo and to keep them in check to an extent. First there was the Academy, made for young Metas to adapt to and control their powers. The second of them the Institute was made for those young metas whose powers were so dangerous or unpredictable that they needed to be placed in a controlled environment. The Institute has harsher guidelines and security, but gives more room for growth than the relative safety of the Academy. The third of the Schools, was unique, as it is the only one under the near full control of the Shadow Council and their Agents.
The Compound, as it is called, is more like a military base than a school, when compared to the others. While most of its ‘Student’s are those who have left the Academy and Institute but were un able to fully adapt to the real world, or simply heroes that neglect the rules put out by the Council, they are not all of the students. The other students are those that even the Institute couldn’t handle mostly, so they are younger than the others, and in most caes they have less real experience than the others. This is not their only problem; they wouldn’t be in the Compound if it was. Many of the younger students have strange or nigh uncontrollable or just simply troublesome powers. The Compounds location is more secretive than even the location of the Academy or Institute, which is saying something, due to the massive security measures taken by those schools.
Help Needed: Fleshing out all the needed info, as well as any lore that may be needed.
#RP-Interest
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:09 am

I likey the Compound one. Perhaps the reason it's under the direct control of the Council is that some students are being groomed for Council leadership. That wouldn't be the only reason, nor would it be all students, but it could let some of them sit in on less-secretive meetings to get plot.
Last edited by WHYYYY II on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:35 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:I likey the Compound one. Perhaps the reason it's under the direct control of the Council is that some students are being groomed for Council leadership. That wouldn't be the only reason, nor would it be all students, but it could let some of them sit in on less-secretive meetings to get plot.

Possibly the compound will focus less on classes, but the ones there are more functional.
the Shadow Council may be doing so, but they will only interfere with metas to a point, as although the council does have much power as meta associated groups go, there are others, and their power will be for naught if metas feel they are pushed to far into a corner or the like.

i had an idea, the Compound will be undergound, with the above being a Camp for troubled youths or the like, in Texas. For convenience there will be more space in the Compound than what it would appear to ahve, courtesy of the Voidmaster.

Also Instead of the first superhero rp set in the Academy-Verse, i had another one.

Once we were Villains, Now...: Basically it fallows a group of former Supervillains that were a team of sorts, but they disappeared suddenly for personal reasons, or something. Then due to the death or disappearance of most of the major mainstream heroes or Villains they get back together and fight. They won't be good guys, just not your average angsty mindless evil guy.

I am still working on the idea i thought of it as i was walking from a gas station to get some chips and stuff, strangely enough, lol.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:53 pm

So i was thinking of there being 9, 13, or 21 members at anytime, possibly with terms or the like, but there will be a few publicish faces that are nearly constantly seen. There will be two groups under them, Agents and Guards and the Numbers, a concept taken from my rp Emergence, who are the utterly loyal elite shadows of the Council only a few have been seen.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Shadowwell wrote:So i was thinking of there being 9, 13, or 21 members at anytime, possibly with terms or the like, but there will be a few publicish faces that are nearly constantly seen. There will be two groups under them, Agents and Guards and the Numbers, a concept taken from my rp Emergence, who are the utterly loyal elite shadows of the Council only a few have been seen.

Yo, Shads. Stop ignorin' moi.

Maybe we can start all over with something new.

Something that involves croissants, the Eiffel Tower, people with individual zodiac powers, and a cafe.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:01 pm

How am i ignoring you?
I added u as a member and there is already an rp series where people are constellations.

I do have a few non AoHaV related rps 2 are academy ones 2 FT, 3 noir, and several fantasy supernatural style ones.

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Seventh shooting in my state this year. 2015 was clean.

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Code: Select all
[spoiler=Possible Apps for the Shadow Council]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nicknames and Origin:[/b]

[b]Quote/Motto:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Birthplace:[/b]

[b]Abilities and Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Reasons for being on the Council:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Optional Theme Song:[/b]

[/spoiler]

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Kractero wrote:Seventh shooting in my state this year. 2015 was clean.

Missouri or oklahoma? Or one of tje others lol.

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Kractero wrote:Seventh shooting in my state this year. 2015 was clean.

Missouri or oklahoma? Or one of tje others lol.

Washington

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Kractero wrote:
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Possible Apps for the Shadow Council]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nicknames and Origin:[/b]

[b]Quote/Motto:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Birthplace:[/b]

[b]Abilities and Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Reasons for being on the Council:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Optional Theme Song:[/b]

[/spoiler]

Looks nice, but i may have the members have vague history, to maintain there mysteriousness a bit.
Any opinions about what i said before.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Kractero wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Missouri or oklahoma? Or one of tje others lol.

Washington

Are there any P2TM NSers from WA? I think Charlia is from recent dialogue but...

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Kractero wrote:
Kractero wrote:Washington

Are there any P2TM NSers from WA? I think Charlia is from recent dialogue but...

Possibly Jack(Sanabel), but i dont really know.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse