NATION

PASSWORD

Damn Dirty South IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Kelmet wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:"Well I'll be damned, a ghoul in the Enclave ranks," Chang whispered. It was a shock to the rest of platoon. They know about the Old Enclave's policy that torched everyone who aren't human (and even humans are torched for suspicion of being unpure). This is certainly a change for the Enclave. Even still, they're still not sure to completely trust the Enclave squadron.

"Should we trust them?" a soldier asked.

"I mean, the ghoul is a pretty damned evidence that they reformed and not being racist pricks," another soldier responded.

"It could be a trick," Chang replied. "I heard stories that they had a Super Mutant in their rank."

"Well, there's no choice for us right now," Brenner said. He stood back up.

"Okay, we'll work with you in finding survivors," Brenner said. " But if we are to split up, I want one Enclave member to be with 4 Confederate troopers, is that fair?"

*Motioning his men to move in
"Sound's like a plan, I hope we find something"

The Enclave join the search for survivors

Of course, some of the men still have their doubt about this.

"I don't like it," Chang said to Brenner. "They might be playing us for fools,"

"Yeah," Louis whispered. "Just because they allow ghouls in the rank doesn't mean they won't zap us in the back when given the chance."

"Well, it's not like we have a choice in this," Brenner responded. "Besides, I'm sure four Confederate soldiers can take down one Enclave trooper."

"Well, the Enclave soldier can be in the front. Not easy to shoot us when we're behind them, guns ready," Chang said. Under Brenner's command, the soldiers split into groups of 4 and moved with the Enclave squad.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:15 am

United Human Planets wrote:
Kelmet wrote:"Up near Shreveport, But i travel a lot for work so home isn't really a spot on a map."

"Huh," said Jimmy, looking Monroe up and down. He certainly was dressed nicer, and he even looked vaguely military. Jimmy took a sip of his beer and said, "so what is it that you do for work? You in the military or something? Your clothes look pretty nice as compared to the rest of us around these parts."

"I'm a private security contractor, I had a few weeks before my next contract so I figured i would take something of a vacation."

Of course, some of the men still have their doubt about this.

"I don't like it," Chang said to Brenner. "They might be playing us for fools,"

"Yeah," Louis whispered. "Just because they allow ghouls in the rank doesn't mean they won't zap us in the back when given the chance."

"Well, it's not like we have a choice in this," Brenner responded. "Besides, I'm sure four Confederate soldiers can take down one Enclave trooper."

"Well, the Enclave soldier can be in the front. Not easy to shoot us when we're behind them, guns ready," Chang said. Under Brenner's command, the soldiers split into groups of 4 and moved with the Enclave squad.

The Sargent split off with Brenner's squad
"So Brenner how'd you end up with the confederacy?"
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015

Postby United Human Planets » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Kelmet wrote:
United Human Planets wrote:
"Huh," said Jimmy, looking Monroe up and down. He certainly was dressed nicer, and he even looked vaguely military. Jimmy took a sip of his beer and said, "so what is it that you do for work? You in the military or something? Your clothes look pretty nice as compared to the rest of us around these parts."

"I'm a private security contractor, I had a few weeks before my next contract so I figured i would take something of a vacation."

"Huh," said Jimmy. "Ive always wondered what it would be like to do a job like that. Im just a trader, so while occasionally I have to fight someone, my life is usually pretty boring."

Jimmy went to take a sip of his beer, but found himself being scooped up into the air. "Hey there little man!" Came a loud voice in Jimmy's ear. It sounded like the voice of a stereotypical redneck from old prewar movies.

Whoever had lifted Jimmy into the air put him down on the deck of the River Boat, Jimmys boots making a loud thunk. "Hey motherfucker, what are you trying to start here," bellowed Jimmy, turning around to face his assailant. He found himself face to face with his tall, stringy brother Seth. Upon seeing his sibline, a huge smile broke out over Jimmys face. "Hey, Seth," he said, "Long time no see!"

"I know," said Seth, punching his brother in the arm, "You have any luck up in Memphis?"

"You bet I had some luck," said Jimmy, taking a large pouch of caps from his belt, "And I got three more like this from St Louis. Ill tel you what, those tribals up north can drink!"

Seth laughed, and pointed to Monroe, "So, whos this fellow."

"Oh, Im sorry," said Jimmy. "I should have introduced you to. Monroe, this is my brother and business partner Seth. Seth, this here is Monroe, who Ive only just met. Says he's a security contractor."

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:06 pm

"That was blunt," Brenner thought during their search for survivors, which to his dismay, found none.

"Well, I ended up in the Confederacy by being brought to the world from my mother's womb," he responded. "Or do you mean how I ended up in the Confederate military? Well, I guess interest just took me there after reading some intact old world books about famous generals. Besides, it's always something to brag to your bureaucratic brother."
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012

Postby Kelmet » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 pm

"Huh," said Jimmy. "Ive always wondered what it would be like to do a job like that. Im just a trader, so while occasionally I have to fight someone, my life is usually pretty boring."

Jimmy went to take a sip of his beer, but found himself being scooped up into the air. "Hey there little man!" Came a loud voice in Jimmy's ear. It sounded like the voice of a stereotypical redneck from old prewar movies.

Whoever had lifted Jimmy into the air put him down on the deck of the River Boat, Jimmys boots making a loud thunk. "Hey motherfucker, what are you trying to start here," bellowed Jimmy, turning around to face his assailant. He found himself face to face with his tall, stringy brother Seth. Upon seeing his sibline, a huge smile broke out over Jimmys face. "Hey, Seth," he said, "Long time no see!"

"I know," said Seth, punching his brother in the arm, "You have any luck up in Memphis?"

"You bet I had some luck," said Jimmy, taking a large pouch of caps from his belt, "And I got three more like this from St Louis. Ill tel you what, those tribals up north can drink!"

Seth laughed, and pointed to Monroe, "So, whos this fellow."

"Oh, Im sorry," said Jimmy. "I should have introduced you to. Monroe, this is my brother and business partner Seth. Seth, this here is Monroe, who Ive only just met. Says he's a security contractor."

Shaking hand's "Nice to meet you, I gotta piss" tossing a few caps on the bar for drinks for the three of them. As Monroe headed to the bathroom he turned quickly down a hallway once out of view and took the hidden stair case down the Interrogation post.

Handing his report to the Sargent "Send this to high command, I'll be back in the morning" Fallowed by a salute and he returned to the bar with Jimmy and Seth.

"Sorry bout that, so Seth did you say you got back from St.Louis?"

"That was blunt," Brenner thought during their search for survivors, which to his dismay, found none.

"Well, I ended up in the Confederacy by being brought to the world from my mother's womb," he responded. "Or do you mean how I ended up in the Confederate military? Well, I guess interest just took me there after reading some intact old world books about famous generals. Besides, it's always something to brag to your bureaucratic brother."

"Lot of inspiration in the old world. Sorry if I came off blunt earlier, intelligence teaches us to be efficient if not graceful. (Drinking from a flask, fresh water. Offering some to Brenner, then waving one of his men over) Send our report to Monroe no survivors located, friendly contact with local confederacy army unit. Then send our report to Enclave High command Detailing map specifics and noteworthy information."
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Lieutenant Andrew Brenner shook his head politely as the Enclave Sergeant offered him some water. "No thanks, got our own," he saids, taking out a flask.

"Well, as your men are making their report. I'll be telling my squad to take a five minute break. I'll be calling over other units in the area to return to base camp after the break," Brenner added as his comrades begin to sit down to rest.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse