NATION

PASSWORD

Overwatch RP (OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Atria, what kind of characters are we lacking here? (In means of offense and support)
Nothing to see here, move along.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Atria, what kind of characters are we lacking here? (In means of offense and support)

Hmm. A true Tank is something we're lacking.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Atria, what kind of characters are we lacking here? (In means of offense and support)

The idea might be crazy, but how about a mix of Reinhardt and Zarya? And armor made to take damage, and with the ultimate being the distribution of this energy to the teammates.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

The idea might be crazy, but how about a mix of Reinhardt and Zarya? And armor made to take damage, and with the ultimate being the distribution of this energy to the teammates.

That sounds cool. My guy is kind of fusion of 76 and Bastion. Without the self heal.

I like it!

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Hm... Stealthy melee Tracer, or Symettra/Junkrat combo?

EDIT: Or like Omnic 76?
Last edited by Vacif on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Vacif wrote:Hm... Stealthy melee Tracer, or Symettra/Junkrat combo?

EDIT: Or like Omnic 76?

Hmmm... I like the Sym/Junk fusion. We don't have a builder yet.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:50 pm

I kinda want to do a tank now.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Alias: Powerhouse

Race: Human

Appearance:
Armored:
http://pre00.deviantart.net/ea53/th/pre/f/2012/190/6/0/mage_power_armor_v1_by_avitus12-d56leqr.jpg (Note: The armor is approximately the height of Reinhardt's one.)

When out of his armor, he's a considerably tall and muscled man, with short black hair and a a well kept beard, and brown eyes, and usually sports a full black attire, with an Army jacket.
Nationality: American

Base of Operations: A hidden workshop near New York.

Affiliation: Overwatch (now), U.S. Army (previously)

Backstory:

He was a child when the Overwatch was formed, and was disbanded when he had to opportunity to join. His father, a soldier who participated in the Overwatch initiative, told him tales of how the group helped humanity countless times. This was all while he grew up.

Time passed, and he served in the Army, which he eventually served with high honors for his distinguished service for the cause of defending the humanity from its threats. But he diverged from the doctrine that preaches that every omnic was evil. In an impasse, he was sent to a totally new initiative: A new Crusader armor.

However, his father was eventually caught after the Petras Act and he was left alone. The absence of his idol sparkled the will to help the world in anyway possible, despite what he was going to be called. And with every time that his father was called a criminal, his will to make the world a better place grew

Combining the energy absorption technology of the Siberian Front along with the armor used by the German Army, he was one of the few to match the requirements of height and strength to wear the new war weapon, and to strengthen the defenses in Europe. However, soon as his name was quoted as a potential member for Overwatch, the organization was disallowed.

He maintained the armor in his return, and returned with even more conviction that not every omnic was evil, and that the humanity was shrouded in hate, anger, and lack of compassion. Now, he dons the powerful armor to serve as the defender of those who are attacked, redirecting the energy to the attackers under the namesake of his capabilities: Powerhouse.

Role: Tank.

Weapon(s) Power, abilities:
  • Modified Crusader Armor
  • Sledgehammer (equals to the size of the armor): His only weapon of attack.
  • Barrier Shield: In this version of the Crusader, the shield stops the damage, and redirect it to the armor circuits, enabling Thomas to move faster and strike harder.
  • Charge: Using the propulsion of the armor, Thomas can smash foes against walls when using it.
  • Flaming Shot: Using his sledgehammer, Thomas sends a fire projectile. It can be charged with the absorbed energy.

Ultimate Ability:
Charge Onwards!: Thomas distributes the absorbed energy to his teammates, who will deal more damage and be more resilient while under the effect of the Ultimate.

Weaknesses: Flankers, snipers, and large amounts of damage, while helpful to him, can be deadly if he doesn't eliminate his foes properly.
Last edited by Kingdom of Irhk on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Looks good Irhk! Accepted!

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Looks good Irhk! Accepted!

Thanks!

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Could i make a Safari hunter style character who would call a man hunter in the literal way.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:39 pm

Rygondria wrote:Could i make a Safari hunter style character who would call a man hunter in the literal way.

Definitely.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm going to make a support character, I really like healers.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Togeria wrote:I'm going to make a support character, I really like healers.

Healers are always good!

Why you always dyin'

Why the fuck you dyin',

Stop fucking dying

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Shark isle wrote:Real Name: Anton Cutov

Alias: Neck-Breaker

Appearance: http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_ ... 165008.jpg

Nationality: Romanian

Base of Operations: A run-down apartment in New York City.

Affiliation: None

Backstory: Anton was born in Bucharest, Romania to a poor family. When he was 1, his parents were killed in the Omnic crisis leaving him under the care of his grandparents who lived in New York City. Growing up Anton was considered a juvenile delinquent and often got in trouble with the local police. When Anton was 15, he was sent to juvenile hall for 5 years for robbing a department store. While in prison he met a fellow delinquent named Egon, and quickly befriended him. After they got out of jail Anton and Egon joined a criminal organization called the Romanian Mafia, a start-up crew of about 50 Romanian immigrants.
During Anton's second year in the mob, He was ordered to kill Egon and two other gangsters because they stole a briefcase of money during a heist gone wrong. After tracking down and killing the two other gangsters, Anton cornered Egon in his apartment and beat him within a inch of his life. After beating up his former best friend, Anton snapped Egon's neck, killing him instantly. After killing Egon, Anton became the Romanian Mafia's hitman and spent the next ten years killing targets by snapping their necks, earning him the nickname Neck-Breaker. On Anton's 11th year with the mob, the police did a massive sting, which caused the arrest of every member of the Romanian Mob except for Anton. Anton then decided to hire out his services to private clients and continued his lucrative job as a Hitman. He is currently hiding out in NYC.

Role: Flanker.

Weapons Power, Abilities: Steiner Brother Assault Rifle.
Durability: Anton recently had a underworld doctor outfit him with a durable exo-skeleton, which allows him to survive things that would normally kill a normal human being.

Ultimate Ability: Blind Fury: " I will break you in two!" If damaged enough, Anton will go into a blind fit of rage, which allows him to move faster and kill someone quicker than usual.
Weaknesses: His size makes him a easy target to shoot. His size also makes him a slow runner.

Weaknesses: (What type of character are they vulnerable to?) His size makes him an easy target and not the fastest runner.

I edited my app.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Togeria wrote:I'm going to make a support character, I really like healers.

Healers are always good!

Why you always dyin'

Why the fuck you dyin',

Stop fucking dying

Healers are life. Literally.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Togeria wrote:
Healers are always good!

Why you always dyin'

Why the fuck you dyin',

Stop fucking dying

Healers are life. Literally.

I see what you did there.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Shark isle wrote:

Backstory: Anton was born in Bucharest, Romania to a poor family. When he was 1, his parents were killed in the Omnic crisis leaving him under the care of his grandparents who lived in New York City. Growing up Anton was considered a juvenile delinquent and often got in trouble with the local police. When Anton was 15, he was sent to juvenile hall for 5 years for robbing a department store. While in prison he met a fellow delinquent named Egon, and quickly befriended him. After they got out of jail Anton and Egon joined a criminal organization called the Romanian Mafia, a start-up crew of about 50 Romanian immigrants.
During Anton's second year in the mob, He was ordered to kill Egon and two other gangsters because they stole a briefcase of money during a heist gone wrong. After tracking down and killing the two other gangsters, Anton cornered Egon in his apartment and beat him within a inch of his life. After beating up his former best friend, Anton snapped Egon's neck, killing him instantly. After killing Egon, Anton became the Romanian Mafia's hitman and spent the next ten years killing targets by snapping their necks, earning him the nickname Neck-Breaker. On Anton's 11th year with the mob, the police did a massive sting, which caused the arrest of every member of the Romanian Mob except for Anton. Anton then decided to hire out his services to private clients and continued his lucrative job as a Hitman. He is currently hiding out in NYC.

Durability: Anton recently had a underworld doctor outfit him with a durable exo-skeleton, which allows him to survive things that would normally kill a normal human being.

Ultimate Ability: Blind Fury: " I will break you in two!" If damaged enough, Anton will go into a blind fit of rage, which allows him to move faster and kill someone quicker than usual.
Weaknesses: His size makes him a easy target to shoot. His size also makes him a slow runner.

Weaknesses: (What type of character are they vulnerable to?) His size makes him an easy target and not the fastest runner.

I edited my app.

Does he have any like, other abilities that assist in flanking?

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Shark isle wrote:I edited my app.

Would a cloaking device work?

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:10 pm

When I find the interest thread again, I will post my app.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Alias: Thunder

Race: Omnic

Appearance:

Nationality: Numbani

Base of Operations: Numbani

Affiliation: Siberian Omnium (Former), Numbani Police Force (current)

Backstory: E159 was manufactured and built for war, it's overriding programming to devastate human infrastructure by focusing on their reliance on electricity. His original programming was meant to be an electrical troubleshooter and general purpose labor, he was corrupted by the god program running the Siberian Omnium. To that effect, Thunder was an effective and a terrifying combatant, able to disable whole squads sent after him with his electrical powers. However, as the Russian Defense Forces shut down the Siberian Omnium, Thunder went offline, and in his dormancy, lost the corrupt programming and much of his own original programming in the process.

Thunder booted up ten years later, and was taken in by the Shambali. While he initially struggled to find who he really was and his role as an Omnic in the human world, he wasn't able to grasp the full spirituality that the omnic monks possessed, and left the group after a few years. Deciding to live normally despite all that had happened in the world between humans and omnics, Thunder wound up in Numbani, intending to see the vision the Shambali had in mind first hand. Unable to repair his fragile electro-centric programming, ED159 was given a peace keeper's job and a began to use the nickname Thunder, for reasons.

Role: Offense

Weapon(s) Power, Abilities: As an Omnic, Thunder's body is highly durable and able to resist significant damage. Not only that, but as a specialized model, Thunder's body is equipped with superconductors and capacitors, allowing him to send out potent volts of electric shock from his body - primarily in his arms.

• High Voltage: A basic ability that allows Thunder to arc bolts of electric current to nearby enemies, damaging several enemies at once. The more people or object it damages, however, the less powerful it becomes. Imagine Winston's tesla cannon, but a decent fear of getting caught in it.
  • Thunder Strike: A powerful, highly charged rushing punch that Thunder preforms, dealing incredible amounts of damage as his fist connects and lands on a target. Missing a target leads to a small area of effect damage upon contact with the ground.
  • Damage Control: Retreating to a safe spot, Thunder can initiate self-repairs and heal himself, but cannot move or attack while it's being preformed.

Ultimate Ability: Lightning Spear: "Bring the Lightning!" Titan draws in a large amount of charge and expels all of it in whatever direction he's facing by shoving his arms forward. Capable of tearing through buildings, the ability is devastating at close to medium range with damage fall off as it goes further. Think of Hanzo's ultimate with fall-off damage.

Weaknesses: Long-range offense/defense, as he has no truly long range ability nor defense against them. Against DPS heroes (tank or offense), he's generally weaker as they'll deal more damage than he can in the same amount of time if at a medium range. Though, in close situations, he really shines.
Last edited by New Neros on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Shark isle wrote:

Would a cloaking device work?

Yes.

New Neros wrote:Real Name: Alcmene Solutions Electrostatic Automaton E159

Alias: Thunder

Race: Omnic

Appearance:

Nationality: Numbani

Base of Operations: Numbani

Affiliation: Siberian Omnium (Former), Numbani Police Force (current)

Backstory: E159 was manufactured and built for war, it's overriding programming to devastate human infrastructure by focusing on their reliance on electricity. His original programming was meant to be an electrical troubleshooter and general purpose labor, he was corrupted by the god program running the Siberian Omnium. To that effect, Thunder was an effective and a terrifying combatant, able to disable whole squads sent after him with his electrical powers. However, as the Russian Defense Forces shut down the Siberian Omnium, Thunder went offline, and in his dormancy, lost the corrupt programming and much of his own original programming in the process.

Thunder booted up ten years later, and was taken in by the Shambali. While he initially struggled to find who he really was and his role as an Omnic in the human world, he wasn't able to grasp the full spirituality that the omnic monks possessed, and left the group after a few years. Deciding to live normally despite all that had happened in the world between humans and omnics, Thunder wound up in Numbani, intending to see the vision the Shambali had in mind first hand. Unable to repair his fragile electro-centric programming, ED159 was given a peace keeper's job and a began to use the nickname Thunder, for reasons.

Role: Offense

Weapon(s) Power, Abilities: As an Omnic, Thunder's body is highly durable and able to resist significant damage. Not only that, but as a specialized model, Thunder's body is equipped with superconductors and capacitors, allowing him to send out potent volts of electric shock from his body - primarily in his arms.

• High Voltage: A basic ability that allows Thunder to arc bolts of electric current to nearby enemies, damaging several enemies at once. The more people or object it damages, however, the less powerful it becomes. Imagine Winston's tesla cannon, but a decent fear of getting caught in it.
  • Thunder Strike: A powerful, highly charged rushing punch that Thunder preforms, dealing incredible amounts of damage as his fist connects and lands on a target. Missing a target leads to a small area of effect damage upon contact with the ground.
  • Damage Control: Retreating to a safe spot, Thunder can initiate self-repairs and heal himself, but cannot move or attack while it's being preformed.

Ultimate Ability: Lightning Spear: "Bring the Lightning!" Titan draws in a large amount of charge and expels all of it in whatever direction he's facing by shoving his arms forward. Capable of tearing through buildings, the ability is devastating at close to medium range with damage fall off as it goes further. Think of Hanzo's ultimate with fall-off damage.

Weaknesses: Long-range offense/defense, as he has no truly long range ability nor defense against them. Against DPS heroes (tank or offense), he's generally weaker as they'll deal more damage than he can in the same amount of time if at a medium range. Though, in close situations, he really shines.

Oooooo. First Omnic app! And it looks good! Accepted!

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Temporary Invisibility: After a recent hit in Japan, Anton received a cloaking device that allows him to temporarily invisible.
Keen Hearing: During the same procedure that gave him his exo-skeleton he also asked the doctor to enhance his hearing. His new hearing allows him to hear anything in a 50ft radius.

I gave him more abilities.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Looks good Shark, accepted!

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Looks good Shark, accepted!

My first post on the ic is going to have Anton meet a new client to receive a contract. Can you RP as the client?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse