NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:40 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Patrick OConner wrote:
Patrick and Jesse exchanged a look and both snorted. They were both thinking How stupid does this guy think we are?
"The usual?" Patrick whispers to Jesse who nods in response.
" I AM GOING FOR HELP!!!" Patrick yells at the guy before turning away and running out of the mist.

Patrick Exits the mist at a jog. He holsters the two side arms and unslings the massive gun on his back. He swaps on the magazine that held anti demon rounds for some fire magic bullets and he retracts the bolt and engages a round. Patrick continues to jog until he reachs a hill overlooking the whole harbor including the misty area. He drops to the ground and aims the gun at the misty area. The weapon Patrick was using was a weapon of his own design M101A2 Mighty Milly. The A2 was a variant of the first one with all of the issues worked out over the months. It was either or think and thinking led to nightmares and flashbacks which led to panic which led to screaming which to a whole nasty cycle of issues. It was best to just stay busy. Anyway the A2 had many improvements like a better recoil system, more power, and a awesome scope. It was fully integrated in the rifle and computerize, capable of tracking and adjusting shot automatically for the shooter. It also possessed various viewing modes like NV and IR. Patrick switched over to IR mode and got a huge cold spot were the mist was but Jesse showed up fine, however the other guy did not. Patrick cursed then radioed Jesse
"Clear the mist."
The radio clicked twice in acknowledgement. Patrick switched over to a combined view of IR and regular optics and waited.

After Patrick yelled and left Jesse looked around and slowly walked at the guy keeping his gun ready. Among the many things that Patrick Had been working was the magic bullets and he had been making a lot of them. And Jesse loved the fire one. So his machine gun was loaded with .308 magic fire bullets. They exploded with a the force of a hand grenade and set everything flammable near it on fire. A problem for most people but not Jesse.
"HANG ON" Jesse called "I NEED TO GET OUT MY FIRST AID KIT!!!" Jesse calls out just then he radio came on and Patricks vioce came through it.
"Clear the mist." Jesse reached up and hit the transmit button twice to acknowledge.
"HANG OUT THIS MIST IS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE!!!"
Jesse removes a lighter from his pocket he flicked it and the flame sparked to the light and Jesse tossed into in the air and focused on it. It burst into a ball of flame then whooshed outward in a ring fire that blew away the mist revealing everything hidden by it, revealing the man.
"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!!" Jesse bellowed at him bringing his gun up. The man did not react fast enough for Jesse. So he snapped up his gun and started firing at the man in control 3 and 5 round bursts.

Patrick targeted the now clearly visible man in his scope. He showed up as a man and a man sizes cold spot. Patrick breathe in, letting out half of it then stroking the trigger. The massive cannon boomed and 15mm magic projectile was on its way at hypersonic speeds. Patrick let out the rest of the breathe and repeated the cycle sending another projectile down range.

The bullets smashed against the ice coating his skin, sending Nicholas stumbling. He cursed, and threw up walls of ice protecting him. Spying one of the children on a far away hilltop, he sent a freezing, powerful wind blowing to knock him off balance. At the same time, ice soldiers formed around Patrick, grabbing and clawing at him. Nicholas sent the same wind at the fire user to blow out his flames.

"Its rude to burn somebody you just met!" He shouted, as more ice soldiers formed. The boys heat melted them, but one grabbed Jesse's radio and smashed it, more piled on top of him. Nicholas threw up another wave of fog, and took off running. As he sprinted away, he noticed with satisfaction one of the ships did have guards on it, waving their hands and calling for help as they tried not to slip off the heavily tilted deck.

A wild cold wind torn up the area around Patrick. He hunched his shoulders againist it and gritted his teeth. Then the ice warriors tried to set upon him. They tried. Patrick sensed more than felt then form. They grabbed his body armor and Patrick reacted on instinct. He reached out with his will and seized his own shadow and fold and twisted it to suit his purpose. He formed it into a shape that he had spent hours practicings for just such an occasion. He forms into in a blade with an edge so sharp it slices between molecules. The blade whizs round and the ice warriors fall apart into chucks of ice.
Patrick stops and gasps. Doing such a thing in daylight takes a lot of energy and is tiring. Patrick snatchs up his rifle and slings it and Heads for the cloud of mist the same time an explsion rocks the port and blows the mist away.

At the same time, mind blows out some of the weak fires Jesse had conjured only to have ice warriors try to pile on him but they melt. More form and replace those until they try to bury Jesse and succed... for a second. Desperate time call for desperate measure. Jesse yanks out a grenade and pulls the pin and releases the spoon. Jesse focuses everything on not having the explsion kill him and making it strong enough to blow away the ice men. The grenade goes off with a thunderous bang leaving Jesse mostly unharmed and reducing the ice warriors to ice cubes. And also blowing away the mist. Jesse climbs to his feet and shakes himself.

At the same time Patrick arrives and and slaps Jesse on the back.
"Where is he?"
Jesse pants for a minute getting his breathe back. He pionts toward where the man had run. Patrick looks and still sees him.
"COME ON!!!" Patrick takes off after the man drawing his side arms and firing special magical rounds design to penetrate most magics. Jesse quickly follows him firing his machine gun off hand at the man.
"Try and bury me under ice mofo? I will show you!!!" Jesse screams at him.
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Stephan- Student

Stephan nodded to the woman and sat silently, thinking, for about thirty seconds and soon she appeared with two more people. He sighed and slouched more against the wall. He felt helpless sitting here with no powers and no energy and no food, especially food. He finished the now cold burger and folded his hands together. He could hear the mayhem outside by the docks. He sighed as he heard Jesse and Patrick just loosing it over what Nicholas had done. He didn't understand though. To most students here, this was a home. A home they could come to to be safe. Not just for the council. He sighed and thought about Tika.

Zaphina- Student

Zaphina blushed and went up to Johann and looked at him briefly before jumping at him and kissing him dead on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him to hold on as she landed on the floor with her feet and he ended up being brought down a few inches due to the height difference. She held him in the kiss, breathing through her nose for a little before pulling away. Her face was bright red and her eyes and body shaking slightly from the adrenaline. She looked at him innocently.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Patrick OConner wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:
The bullets smashed against the ice coating his skin, sending Nicholas stumbling. He cursed, and threw up walls of ice protecting him. Spying one of the children on a far away hilltop, he sent a freezing, powerful wind blowing to knock him off balance. At the same time, ice soldiers formed around Patrick, grabbing and clawing at him. Nicholas sent the same wind at the fire user to blow out his flames.

"Its rude to burn somebody you just met!" He shouted, as more ice soldiers formed. The boys heat melted them, but one grabbed Jesse's radio and smashed it, more piled on top of him. Nicholas threw up another wave of fog, and took off running. As he sprinted away, he noticed with satisfaction one of the ships did have guards on it, waving their hands and calling for help as they tried not to slip off the heavily tilted deck.

A wild cold wind torn up the area around Patrick. He hunched his shoulders againist it and gritted his teeth. Then the ice warriors tried to set upon him. They tried. Patrick sensed more than felt then form. They grabbed his body armor and Patrick reacted on instinct. He reached out with his will and seized his own shadow and fold and twisted it to suit his purpose. He formed it into a shape that he had spent hours practicings for just such an occasion. He forms into in a blade with an edge so sharp it slices between molecules. The blade whizs round and the ice warriors fall apart into chucks of ice.
Patrick stops and gasps. Doing such a thing in daylight takes a lot of energy and is tiring. Patrick snatchs up his rifle and slings it and Heads for the cloud of mist the same time an explsion rocks the port and blows the mist away.

At the same time, mind blows out some of the weak fires Jesse had conjured only to have ice warriors try to pile on him but they melt. More form and replace those until they try to bury Jesse and succed... for a second. Desperate time call for desperate measure. Jesse yanks out a grenade and pulls the pin and releases the spoon. Jesse focuses everything on not having the explsion kill him and making it strong enough to blow away the ice men. The grenade goes off with a thunderous bang leaving Jesse mostly unharmed and reducing the ice warriors to ice cubes. And also blowing away the mist. Jesse climbs to his feet and shakes himself.

At the same time Patrick arrives and and slaps Jesse on the back.
"Where is he?"
Jesse pants for a minute getting his breathe back. He pionts toward where the man had run. Patrick looks and still sees him.
"COME ON!!!" Patrick takes off after the man drawing his side arms and firing special magical rounds design to penetrate most magics. Jesse quickly follows him firing his machine gun off hand at the man.
"Try and bury me under ice mofo? I will show you!!!" Jesse screams at him.

Nicholas ran. He ran as fast as he could, the ice and snow underneath him speeding up his pace. Bullets whizzed around him, one shot into his shoulder. Nicholas hissed in pain, as he froze the wound over to stop the bleeding. As he ran, he thew up more walls of snow and ice, as well as thick layers of fog. He made sure to move the snow behind him to cover his tracks. Find Stephen and run. Find Stephen and run. Find Stephen and run. He'd completed his objectives, these two were just a nuisance. They'd get their punishment soon enough. Nicholas reached the edge of the island. He couldn't see it, but he knew the cave was far below. He slid down the sheer rocks, using the occasional ice platform. As he finally landed at the mouth of the cave, he turned and destroyed all the platforms.

"Sorry I left," he said, turning. "But we need to go. N-" he stopped as he saw the twins. "Why Savenna, thank you so much for bringing these two kids who wanted to kill me into my hideout. I really appreciate that. I also really appreciate the fact that you're still here. It really brightens my day." He turned to Stephen. "Anyways, I'm sorry I left, there was just something I had to take care of. We may need to leave in a hurry, so be ready."

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Savenna

Savenna smiled as Nicholas ran in, obviously wounded. She listened to him, heard him out as was her usual way, before starting to speak.
"They actually wanted to come," she said, which wasn't quite true. "I think it's the pretty face that does it. Oh, and by the way I managed to get the power off. I think that might help, though obviously if you're not up to task it really won't."

Grace

Grace wasn't really thinking much about the next few days for a while. Her Grandfather was alive...and so were all the people she knew as close to family. She looked from Savenna to Nicholas and nodded.
"The fact she didn't start by attacking us was decent as well," she told Nicholas. "You need to work on your interpersonal skills. But...I suppose I don't have anything better to do, so I'll help you, I guess you need it."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Coraspia wrote:Savenna

Savenna smiled as Nicholas ran in, obviously wounded. She listened to him, heard him out as was her usual way, before starting to speak.
"They actually wanted to come," she said, which wasn't quite true. "I think it's the pretty face that does it. Oh, and by the way I managed to get the power off. I think that might help, though obviously if you're not up to task it really won't."

Grace

Grace wasn't really thinking much about the next few days for a while. Her Grandfather was alive...and so were all the people she knew as close to family. She looked from Savenna to Nicholas and nodded.
"The fact she didn't start by attacking us was decent as well," she told Nicholas. "You need to work on your interpersonal skills. But...I suppose I don't have anything better to do, so I'll help you, I guess you need it."

Nicholas rolled his eyes. "I was just going to go do that. And you think I'm not up for this? I've been planning this for years. You think you can saunter in and take over my project, well you're wrong." The air cooled. "I just crippled the island's navy. No boats to see us or move guards, no way to get lots of people on/off the island at a time. I did that in seconds. If these two kids would've let me shut down the power, I would've done that too. I don't need help on this. I don't need or want your help."

He turned to the twins. "And now you suddenly want to help? I gave you an offer. Shut down the power, and I'll tell you about your grandfather. You did nothing. Savenna here just sauntered in and did everything for you, and now you think I need your help? And on that note, why, all of a sudden, are you so ok with HER shutting down the power? And I never attacked you. I approached you, asked for your assistance, you threatened to kill me, I left and continued my plan."

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Grace

"Their's a bit of a difference," Grace said. A sneer was clearly visible on her face, as she stretched rather leisurely. "I've lived with Savenna for most of my life. I trust her. You weren't the most help to us over the years, were you? Now..." she put her hands on her hips, smiling, "I'm pretty sure she can get me a generator should I need it. Their's not really a limit on what can be teleported. As for your attack on us, you started the whole thing by grabbing my brothers shoulder and summoning a knife. That's rather aggressive."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Coraspia wrote:Grace

"Their's a bit of a difference," Grace said. A sneer was clearly visible on her face, as she stretched rather leisurely. "I've lived with Savenna for most of my life. I trust her. You weren't the most help to us over the years, were you? Now..." she put her hands on her hips, smiling, "I'm pretty sure she can get me a generator should I need it. Their's not really a limit on what can be teleported. As for your attack on us, you started the whole thing by grabbing my brothers shoulder and summoning a knife. That's rather aggressive."

"I didn't know who you were. You had your back turned to me. And that knife was for any guards I may have encountered." Nicholas sighed, and looked at his shoulder wound. It hurt some, but all the blood had frozen over, sealing the hole. The air cooled a little more. Can't trust the girl. Can't trust the boy. Can't trust anybody. "If you want to be of any help to me, there are a few teachers getting a bit too aggressive. They should be nearby. Go deal with them. And please never come back."

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:Filia, Pitch Black and Bounty Hunt

Filia shrieked in fear, forgetting her own immortality in fear of great pain as the snow soldier attempted to stab. However, the creature instantly burst into blue flames and crumbled onto the ground, releasing the young girl from it's cold grip. Filia looked up and saw that it was Bounty who rescued her from impairment and she smiled weakly. "T-thank you, B-bounty." Filia spoke softly, getting up.

"N-no problem." Bounty Hunt said smoothly, wiping his nose with a tissue, "Are you okay?"

"I-i'm fine." Filia spoke assuredly as she got onto his feet. She looked around the dark room with her night vision. "I-i think t-that's all o-of them."

Bounty Hunt nodded. "I think so. I don't know where the intruder go though." he spoke somewhat seriously before glancing at the black unicorn close by, "Are you okay, Pitch Black?"

Pitch Black scoffed, but gave Bounty a weak look. "Gah! I'm fine." he growled, "No thanks to you fucks, though. Anyway, that was fun. Got to go now. Chow."

Bounty watched Pitch Black leave and sighed sadly before looking back at Filia. "I need to go check if my friends are okay." spoke the brown unicorm calmly, "You should go check on your friends."

Filia nodded and she looked around. Not seeing Hatter anywhere, the young girl melted into shadow. She reappeared in her dorm and frowned terribly as she saw that it was dark and cold in here as well. "M-makayla?! Matthew?!" Filia cried out, "A-are any o-of you h-ere? Are y-you okay?"

Bounty blinked upon seeing the cambion melt away into the darkness before galloping around in search of Jonas. "Jonas?" he shouted, "Jonas? Wher are you?"

Meanwhile, Pitch Black wandered around till he found a red-haired, crimson-eyed man with horns and a tail. His eyes glistened and he instantly recognized him as Allan. "You must be Al, right?" he asked, "That's your true form? You didn't tell me how you ended up on Equestria, a world at the other end of the galaxy. Anyway, fun fight, huh?"

Jonas

A voice close to Bounty's feet mumbled "I'm here."
A tiny spider expanded into the form of Jonas, frowning rather pensively, his arms down his sides. He didn't look impressed in the slightest.
"I was useless again," he stated, simply. "And yet again someone got abducted because of it. We need to find that guy...is their no one who can follow him?"

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:56 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:Nicholas ran. He ran as fast as he could, the ice and snow underneath him speeding up his pace. Bullets whizzed around him, one shot into his shoulder. Nicholas hissed in pain, as he froze the wound over to stop the bleeding. As he ran, he thew up more walls of snow and ice, as well as thick layers of fog. He made sure to move the snow behind him to cover his tracks. Find Stephen and run. Find Stephen and run. Find Stephen and run. He'd completed his objectives, these two were just a nuisance. They'd get their punishment soon enough. Nicholas reached the edge of the island. He couldn't see it, but he knew the cave was far below. He slid down the sheer rocks, using the occasional ice platform. As he finally landed at the mouth of the cave, he turned and destroyed all the platforms.

"Sorry I left," he said, turning. "But we need to go. N-" he stopped as he saw the twins. "Why Savenna, thank you so much for bringing these two kids who wanted to kill me into my hideout. I really appreciate that. I also really appreciate the fact that you're still here. It really brightens my day." He turned to Stephen. "Anyways, I'm sorry I left, there was just something I had to take care of. We may need to leave in a hurry, so be ready."

"STOP OR WE WILL KILL YOU!!!" Patrick bellows at the man as he conjures more fog. A nice dense wall of it this time. Patrick runs head long into it...and right into an ice wall. Ptrick rams into and bounces on landing on the ground in a heap.
"SOB OF BA BITFH!!! I BOKE MA NOB!!" Patrick bellows in pain his nose as it bleeds horribly bad.
Jesse skids to a stop and avoids running into the wall.
"This wont stop me." He slings the machine gun an retrieves a white glove and puts it on. "Is on now bitch." He snaps his fingers and gernerates wall of flame that vaporizes the ice and fog. He then charges ahead.
Patrick scrambles up and retrieves his dropped guns and dashes after his freind.
Jesse continues to vaporize the fog and ice walls. until the they reach the end and then nothing.
"Where are they?" Jesse asks looking around.
"I dobt knob" Patrick says looking around "Fub me"
Both of them break off and begin to search the area for any signs.
WHYYYY II wrote:
Coraspia wrote:Savenna

Grace

Nicholas rolled his eyes. "I was just going to go do that. And you think I'm not up for this? I've been planning this for years. You think you can saunter in and take over my project, well you're wrong." The air cooled. "I just crippled the island's navy. No boats to see us or move guards, no way to get lots of people on/off the island at a time. I did that in seconds. If these two kids would've let me shut down the power, I would've done that too. I don't need help on this. I don't need or want your help."

He turned to the twins. "And now you suddenly want to help? I gave you an offer. Shut down the power, and I'll tell you about your grandfather. You did nothing. Savenna here just sauntered in and did everything for you, and now you think I need your help? And on that note, why, all of a sudden, are you so ok with HER shutting down the power? And I never attacked you. I approached you, asked for your assistance, you threatened to kill me, I left and continued my plan."

Patrick stopped and took a knee upon hearing some faint voices. He stops and signals Jesse and both of them follow the sound quietly. They soon find the mouth of a cave and stop listening to the vioces.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Stephan

Stephan sat looking at all of the four people in front of him in a confused way. Why does this always happen to me. I get abducted. A fight starts between the abductors and i'm stuck listening. Can we just leave already and get this stupid leg brace off. I miss Tika...I haven't been gone for that long. But i'm sure she will notice eventually... or get the other students to know eventually. Might not even come to get me. No one ever does... He sighed a sad sigh and just stayed in his spot, on the floor on top of the blanket and sitting cross-legged, back against the wall. He looked at the twins. They looked alike, even though one was a boy and one was a girl. He looked at the other woman who was talking and then at Nicholas who was getting frustrated. he was still confused, even after continuing to listen to these four, rather, three argue. The boy twin was silent.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Stattr wrote:Stephan

Stephan sat looking at all of the four people in front of him in a confused way. Why does this always happen to me. I get abducted. A fight starts between the abductors and i'm stuck listening. Can we just leave already and get this stupid leg brace off. I miss Tika...I haven't been gone for that long. But i'm sure she will notice eventually... or get the other students to know eventually. Might not even come to get me. No one ever does... He sighed a sad sigh and just stayed in his spot, on the floor on top of the blanket and sitting cross-legged, back against the wall. He looked at the twins. They looked alike, even though one was a boy and one was a girl. He looked at the other woman who was talking and then at Nicholas who was getting frustrated. he was still confused, even after continuing to listen to these four, rather, three argue. The boy twin was silent.

Nicholas saw Stephan looking upset. "I'm sorry, Stephan. For all of this. I'll take the cuff off. If you want to help me, great, if not-" he was cut off by shouting and the plink of a grenade getting tossed in. "Ugh... what now?" He sent a blast of wind shooting the grenade out of the tunnel where it exploded. "I don't know how they found the cave, given it's in the middle of a huge cliff. But they're here." He tossed a key card to Stephan. "Press that to the side of the anklet. If you're not going to help, I'd prefer it if you left. These guys are a little psycho, and that's coming from me. They'll probably kill you too."

Nicholas raised his hands and wall upon wall of thick, frigid ice rose, blocking the mouth of the cave. His armor reappeared, but not the sword. Nicholas reached into his backpack and pulled out an assault rifle and several ankle cuffs. "I've gotten pretty good at throwing them, I bet I can get them from a distance," he whispered.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER THAN THAT, IDIOTS!" he shouted up at the men, wherever they were. "YOU CAN PLAY GUNS ALL YOU LIKE, OR YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE AND SHOW ME IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE POWERS!" There Nicholas waited, assault rifle in hand, ready for them.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Stattr wrote:Zaphina- Student

Zaphina blushed and went up to Johann and looked at him briefly before jumping at him and kissing him dead on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him to hold on as she landed on the floor with her feet and he ended up being brought down a few inches due to the height difference. She held him in the kiss, breathing through her nose for a little before pulling away. Her face was bright red and her eyes and body shaking slightly from the adrenaline. She looked at him innocently.

Johann was taken by surprise by the sudden, but very passionate kiss. At first he was at a loss for words and blushing furiously, he didn't know what to do, he had set this up, but he didn't know how to proceed. The he could only think of one thing to say. "I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time." And he kissed her back, making sure it was just as long and as passionate as hers.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:21 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:

Nicholas saw Stephan looking upset. "I'm sorry, Stephan. For all of this. I'll take the cuff off. If you want to help me, great, if not-" he was cut off by shouting and the plink of a grenade getting tossed in. "Ugh... what now?" He sent a blast of wind shooting the grenade out of the tunnel where it exploded. "I don't know how they found the cave, given it's in the middle of a huge cliff. But they're here." He tossed a key card to Stephan. "Press that to the side of the anklet. If you're not going to help, I'd prefer it if you left. These guys are a little psycho, and that's coming from me. They'll probably kill you too."

Nicholas raised his hands and wall upon wall of thick, frigid ice rose, blocking the mouth of the cave. His armor reappeared, but not the sword. Nicholas reached into his backpack and pulled out an assault rifle and several ankle cuffs. "I've gotten pretty good at throwing them, I bet I can get them from a distance," he whispered.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER THAN THAT, IDIOTS!" he shouted up at the men, wherever they were. "YOU CAN PLAY GUNS ALL YOU LIKE, OR YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE AND SHOW ME IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE POWERS!" There Nicholas waited, assault rifle in hand, ready for them.

Stephan caught the card and quickly undid the leg brace and stood up, shaking as his hair frizzed up and he smiled "Finally! Also, nicholas. They are teachers at the academy. They play with guns and bombs. Jesse and Patrick. Both war vets. They have no powers. But they have heavy military power at hand. They attack anyone they don't know. They know me. I'm a student. Want me to talk to them?" He stretched his leg out and walked to where Nicholas was and stood next to him, looking up.

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Zaphina- Student

Johann was taken by surprise by the sudden, but very passionate kiss. At first he was at a loss for words and blushing furiously, he didn't know what to do, he had set this up, but he didn't know how to proceed. The he could only think of one thing to say. "I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time." And he kissed her back, making sure it was just as long and as passionate as hers.

Zaphina giggled as he blushed more so than she did and smiled widely as his physical words made her happy that he had accepted that she liked him and that he liked her back. She smiled more as he kissed her back and stayed close to him, her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his. She delighted to the fact that he had kissed her back and she returned the favor.

Drown wrote:

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Stattr wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:

Stephan caught the card and quickly undid the leg brace and stood up, shaking as his hair frizzed up and he smiled "Finally! Also, nicholas. They are teachers at the academy. They play with guns and bombs. Jesse and Patrick. Both war vets. They have no powers. But they have heavy military power at hand. They attack anyone they don't know. They know me. I'm a student. Want me to talk to them?" He stretched his leg out and walked to where Nicholas was and stood next to him, looking up.

Nicholas chewed his lip thoughtfully. "Hm... I'm not sure how you'd communicate with them. Maybe a lot of apelike grunting and hitting rocks together. Regardless, if you want to try, you can. But if you're planning on betraying me, just kill me now." He raised a hand, and a door-sized passage carved itself out of the ice wall, opening up at the mouth of the cave.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:49 pm

Savenna, Grace and Gabriel

Surprisingly, it was Gabriel who was first on his feet out of the three of them, his hands outstretched, power ready at hand. He'd spotted the attackers mental signatures early, and was ready for the outbreak of hostilities. As he moved to stand beside Stephan, he felt Grace just slightly brush against his shoulder: aside from that though the cyborg was still. She stood their, her plasma gun unfolded from the metal plate on her arm, her body exuding a slight heat and a low hum. Behind the siblings stood Savenna, unnoticed. In her hand was a rather unadorned, plain silvery sword which she held with expert positioning in a defencive stance. Grace shivered: she'd seen that sword in use before. She did not envy those that would face it this time.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Frinalia wrote:
Silverakia wrote:Felicia sheepishly smiled, and rubbed the back of her head. "Ah.. s-sorry about the d-door. Are you lost? I should p-probably get back to the heroes' dorm.. I'll s-show you the way..." She shivered. "It's s-so cold here..."

"It's fine, the door. I'm used to it." He pauses, with a grave look on his face, but breaks out of it quickly. "The lights are totally out in the dorms, got a flashlight or something?"

Shrugging, Felicia replied quietly, still shivering. "No, I don't got a flashlight... wait a minute, this should work well enough." She took out a pink crystal, which glowed dimly in the darkness of the hallway. Felicia beckoned to Micah. "Come on, follow me." Walking out, she grinned as she thought of warm blankets, pillow forts, and maybe even some computer time. Even though there was no internet, she still had Microsoft documents (great stories) and Microsoft Paint.

Meanwhile, Al was speaking to Pitch Black. He closed his eyes, floating in the air. "Eh? I wasn't banished, I just ran away after I saw Celestia. Gay rainbow ponies are enough, forget the sparkly ones... And please, keep the holy shit away. It doesn't feel so well, at all... like I just want to disappear."
Last edited by Silverakia on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Stephan

Stephan turned as he heard humming and face-palmed. "Guys, relax. I'm going to go talk to them. Nicholas, I'm not gonna betray you. I promise. You're my comrade now." He smiled slightly and stepped through the opening and he himself closed it back up and began to walk up the ice steps he made to the top of the cliff. "JESSE! PATRICK! It's me Stephan! Ease up on the guns! I'm coming up!" He yelled from just below the cliff and popped his yellow frizzy head u so they could see only his face for the time being until they lowered the weapons. God I hope the twins and that lady and Nicholas don't do anything stupid while i'm up here try to talk these guys out of shooting Nickolas dead...

Drown wrote:

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Stephan turned as he heard humming and face-palmed. "Guys, relax. I'm going to go talk to them. Nicholas, I'm not gonna betray you. I promise. You're my comrade now." He smiled slightly and stepped through the opening and he himself closed it back up and began to walk up the ice steps he made to the top of the cliff. "JESSE! PATRICK! It's me Stephan! Ease up on the guns! I'm coming up!" He yelled from just below the cliff and popped his yellow frizzy head u so they could see only his face for the time being until they lowered the weapons. God I hope the twins and that lady and Nicholas don't do anything stupid while i'm up here try to talk these guys out of shooting Nickolas dead...

Nicholas smiled at the word 'comrade.' He hadn't heard that in a long time. He closed up the ice wall behind Stephen, and waited. He didn't mind fighting the teachers, but if they could get out nonviolently, that much the better.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Stattr wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:

New Antonalia wrote:Johann was taken by surprise by the sudden, but very passionate kiss. At first he was at a loss for words and blushing furiously, he didn't know what to do, he had set this up, but he didn't know how to proceed. The he could only think of one thing to say. "I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time." And he kissed her back, making sure it was just as long and as passionate as hers.

Zaphina giggled as he blushed more so than she did and smiled widely as his physical words made her happy that he had accepted that she liked him and that he liked her back. She smiled more as he kissed her back and stayed close to him, her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his. She delighted to the fact that he had kissed her back and she returned the favor.

He could feel everything changing at once, it was hard to keep himself under control. He wanted so badly to enjoy more intimate pleasures with her, but he knew that doing so exposed both of them to great risk. He was still wrestling control of his mind and thoughts from his curse, his bloodlust, but he could feel his body ready itself for the experience. He stopped her from kissing him after their fifth trade, and leaned close to her ear. "I think I have a mutually pleasing idea, although it involves a bit of traveling."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Stephan caught the card and quickly undid the leg brace and stood up, shaking as his hair frizzed up and he smiled "Finally! Also, nicholas. They are teachers at the academy. They play with guns and bombs. Jesse and Patrick. Both war vets. They have no powers. But they have heavy military power at hand. They attack anyone they don't know. They know me. I'm a student. Want me to talk to them?" He stretched his leg out and walked to where Nicholas was and stood next to him, looking up.

He could feel everything changing at once, it was hard to keep himself under control. He wanted so badly to enjoy more intimate pleasures with her, but he knew that doing so exposed both of them to great risk. He was still wrestling control of his mind and thoughts from his curse, his bloodlust, but he could feel his body ready itself for the experience. He stopped her from kissing him after their fifth trade, and leaned close to her ear. "I think I have a mutually pleasing idea, although it involves a bit of traveling."

Zaphina was not able to think throughout the kiss until he pulled away and whispered in her ear. She shifted uncomfortably. "uhm.... what would that be..." She was now uncomfortable and did not know what he meant by mutually pleasing. It sounded odd and dangerous. She liked him, possibly loved him. But If that was going to happen, then she would hurt him. She readied her mind in case he tried anything stupid.

Drown wrote:

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:He could feel everything changing at once, it was hard to keep himself under control. He wanted so badly to enjoy more intimate pleasures with her, but he knew that doing so exposed both of them to great risk. He was still wrestling control of his mind and thoughts from his curse, his bloodlust, but he could feel his body ready itself for the experience. He stopped her from kissing him after their fifth trade, and leaned close to her ear. "I think I have a mutually pleasing idea, although it involves a bit of traveling."

Zaphina was not able to think throughout the kiss until he pulled away and whispered in her ear. She shifted uncomfortably. "uhm.... what would that be..." She was now uncomfortable and did not know what he meant by mutually pleasing. It sounded odd and dangerous. She liked him, possibly loved him. But If that was going to happen, then she would hurt him. She readied her mind in case he tried anything stupid.

Johann saw her uncertainty, he knew she was thinking about what he was referring to and he simply smile and took her by the hand. He lead her outside to a little corner of the school that he thought would be secluded enough for them. He then bent over and lobbed a snowball at her chest before making another one. "It's a beautiful day with freshly fallen snow, so why should we let it go to waste." He said, chuckling.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:19 am

Silverakia wrote:Shrugging, Felicia replied quietly, still shivering. "No, I don't got a flashlight... wait a minute, this should work well enough." She took out a pink crystal, which glowed dimly in the darkness of the hallway. Felicia beckoned to Micah. "Come on, follow me." Walking out, she grinned as she thought of warm blankets, pillow forts, and maybe even some computer time. Even though there was no internet, she still had Microsoft documents (great stories) and Microsoft Paint.

Micah gathered his stuff, and followed suit down the dark halls. The dark didn't often scare Micah, but it did now. The doors looked haunted, like something was gonna jump out. Very unlike the plains of Canada and the wolv-. *No. Not anymore. That's behind. The future's HERE. NOW.* He shudders at the doors again, and follows.
FCC can't stop me!

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:32 am

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Zaphina was not able to think throughout the kiss until he pulled away and whispered in her ear. She shifted uncomfortably. "uhm.... what would that be..." She was now uncomfortable and did not know what he meant by mutually pleasing. It sounded odd and dangerous. She liked him, possibly loved him. But If that was going to happen, then she would hurt him. She readied her mind in case he tried anything stupid.

Johann saw her uncertainty, he knew she was thinking about what he was referring to and he simply smile and took her by the hand. He lead her outside to a little corner of the school that he thought would be secluded enough for them. He then bent over and lobbed a snowball at her chest before making another one. "It's a beautiful day with freshly fallen snow, so why should we let it go to waste." He said, chuckling.

Zaphina

She followed Johann nervously and cautiously. When they went outside she kept an eye on him and when they reached a secluded like area she frowned and got ready. She then felt something hit her chest. It was cold and wet. A snowball. She smiled and then laughed "You had me freaking out!!! Imma get you!" She grabbed snow And made a snow ball and chuked it at him.

Drown wrote:

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:Johann saw her uncertainty, he knew she was thinking about what he was referring to and he simply smile and took her by the hand. He lead her outside to a little corner of the school that he thought would be secluded enough for them. He then bent over and lobbed a snowball at her chest before making another one. "It's a beautiful day with freshly fallen snow, so why should we let it go to waste." He said, chuckling.

Zaphina

She followed Johann nervously and cautiously. When they went outside she kept an eye on him and when they reached a secluded like area she frowned and got ready. She then felt something hit her chest. It was cold and wet. A snowball. She smiled and then laughed "You had me freaking out!!! Imma get you!" She grabbed snow And made a snow ball and chuked it at him.

He watched her smile and laugh, and he smiled as well, that is until her snowball hit him in the stomach. He laughed as he wiped the snow from his jacket. "I hope you know what you're getting into." He said tossing another at her, sparking a fierce exchange of snowballs.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:27 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Zaphina

He watched her smile and laugh, and he smiled as well, that is until her snowball hit him in the stomach. He laughed as he wiped the snow from his jacket. "I hope you know what you're getting into." He said tossing another at her, sparking a fierce exchange of snowballs.

"Do I care is the question?" She laughed as she got hit in the shoulder by his next one and throughout the fight managed to make a wall of sorts to hide behind and make snowballs. The exchange would last quite sometime as they had time to spare, unaware of the auditorium incident.

Drown wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse