NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

7:30 AM, December 23rd.
Arstotzkas wrote:
Saleon wrote:Unyan blushed a little, she mumbles softly, ruminating in thought, "cute couple... me and Coilin are a cute... cute couple." She let the image softly hold in her mind, nestled up in many fond memories. He was hard to parse, but he was always fun. It was these brief moments that had such impact on her; having someone tell her they are a couple was enough to make her realize they were. It helped her feel the gravity of it, in a sense.

"Well it still doesn't feel fun to ignore you, and I am not going to ignore you!" she barged in Jen's space, making an odd pouty face and seeming to be blowing steam in a cutesy way. She wanted to stand down on not being one of those people who stops hanging out because they fall in love. Well this was a way to do it.

As they came to the footstep, Unyan knelt down to examine it. She grabbed a piece of snow from under it, messing with it in her hand. She smelled the snow, like a bloodhound. She couldn't really find much, but she knew they were close. "We are close!" she said in a low voice. She pulled out her greatsword and pointed it forth, "now may we recruit them through physical combat! The only way to show dominance is through martial combat! This island surely have worthy foes." She marched forth following the footprints, not even flinching at the dark and ominous forest.

"Yeah, you guys are pretty cute together. It can get a little bit too cuddly and soft for my tastes but I like it nonetheless. It's nice to know you want ignore me though, because I've had that happen to me quite a few times. It's pretty painful, to say the least" Jen replies, with a slight chuckle. She starts walking into the forest and quietly conjures up a small dagger, just in case anything went wrong "So, you want to go into the spooky forest huh? Well, I suppose with you by my side I won't be scared of anything."

Snow began falling as they entered the forest, with snowflakes landing in and quickly melting in Jen's hair. The two begin going through the forest, looking for anything interesting. Even Jen began to feel as little uneasy as the howling wind passed through the tall and rather dark looking trees. Still, without a single word of fright, they keep going deeper and deeper into the forest.

Suddenly Jen stops and motions for Unyan to be silent. Behind them was a faint noise, but an obvious one nonetheless. It was the sound of rumbling footprints, coming their way, and quickly too.
Unyan pauses, her heart beat still. She waits for the silent sound of footprints to become louder and louder. She could not identify the sounds, just that it was many people. Her mind turned to the sound of an army of goblins sweeping across the snow front. She tried not to turn around to see what it was, but it didn't stop her from readying her greatsword.

"So umm," she awkwardly whispered to Jen, "Does that sound like an army of easily disposed minions, couple by the inverse ninja law, or is that an avalanche? Swords don't tend to kill avalanches, but an army of low level enemies coming in a flood yet somehow being a weaker threat than just one of them would probably be fun. It would be a fun way to amass an army of minions for our plans for world domination!"

"well," she added, "if they aren't an avalanche."
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:23 am

Savenna

How to enfuriate your enemies, part 2: patronise them

"My friend...you are surely mistaken," Savenna's beautiful face was turned up to him in a neutral expression as she leaned against the wall. "Even if I had wanted to, I was in no position to take you out of the battle. We'd reached the point where myself, Ciaron and Grey Okarius were defending the headquarters. Most of the rest had already been teleported out by our double agent. We were focussed on the kids. I consider it more likely that the teleportation you received was from our double agent, and went wrong...as you are aware, my teleportations do not go wrong."
She shimmered and disappeared for a few seconds, re-appearing with three camping chairs held close to her body. "The floor is cold," she explained, unfolding them and sitting in one.

Her face turned to Stephan and she sighed. "It's just two double bacon cheese burgers," she explained. "Energy food. I figured that Nicholas would be able to take more than one from the school, and that they would be hungry. Which is why I came with 4 bags of food. I am sorry about your powers. Would you like the device to be removed?"
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Kractero wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:"I swear, why does it have to be so damn cold..."

Standing on the bow of a small ship, Miku Akatsuki - fresh arrival to the Academy, and none too happy about it - glared at the raging snowstorm several yards in front of her, as if her anger could make it disappear. Or at least let up and raise the temperature a bit. Behind her, the captain and several of his crew huddled nervously around each other. Ordinarily, a storm of this magnitude would have meant a relaxing evening by the fire at the local pub, as few were foolhardy enough to risk their ships and their lives sailing in such weather. But...their passenger had insisted, and, like the storm, her money was not something many would challenge lightly. Besides, she had promised that the storm wouldn't bother them. For the most part, that had turned out to be true. The shimmering purple-and-blue barriers encasing the ship had seen to that, though the necessity of allowing water passage through the bottom meant that the frigid air could flow through as well. And thus, the unfortunate girl stood on the bow of the ship, arms outstretched and quietly issuing a constant stream of curses and expletives.

At length, the stretched her head back to glance at the captain. "How much further to the island?" she shouted. And, as an afterthought - "It'd better be less than five minutes, or I swear on the bones of my ancestors I'll cut your fucking balls off and save the ice some trouble!"

The captain, wisely enough, chose to ignore the last bit, preferring to take the opportunity to escape from his passenger-mandated time in the cold and pore over charts he had already memorized. He took a few moments to glare at the girl through his frost covered windows, before throwing the door open, stealthily flipping her off, and yelling something incomprehensible into a nearby crewman's ear. The hapless crew nodded in response and trudged up to Miku. "Captain says we're close. We've already passed through Voidmaster's shields, yeah?"

Miku took a few moments to consider that. The shields were the reason she hadn't simply warped herself onto the island in the first place. It would be reasonable, therefore, to assume that the shields actually behaved like the flat plane their name suggested and that it was now possible to finish the rest of the journey boatless.

Whatever the case, it sure beat freezing to death in this godforsaken storm.

Dropping her rather sore arms, Miku strode back to the tiny bridge and stormed inside. She pulled a thick envelope out of her coat and handed it to the confused captain. "The rest of the fare," she explained, "and a small bonus for what comes next." Then, ignoring the bemused faces around her, she turned back to the door leading out onto the deck, considered it for a couple seconds, and yanked it open.

For a brief, inexplicable moment, hot air and warm light flowed through, and the occupants of two very different rooms stared at each other in bewilderment. Then Miku stepped through and closed the door, and the moment was gone. Miku, however, remained, sighing in pleasure at the sudden warmth. To her side, a small green sign declared the room to be the Academy's infirmary.

The departure of Laurentius left Reneta quite isolated in terms of the social aspects of the Academy. He was out visiting the Angel Realm with Themis, who appeared to be in a relationship with him now, even though Laurentius would have loved to deny it. Mira had also been quite busy in what she called the 'technicalities' of being a member of the Shadow Council. The school's instability was another reason that Mira had relocated, she didn't like being apart of what she considered to be a failed execution. Reneta couldn't relate to any of these musings, despite having memories of the hundreds of years that Medina had served in their ranks.

The development and maturation of Reneta into a proper member of the Council was going very sluggish. She was anticipated to become a member by age 18, but the approach of isolating the girl inside the Academy instead of allowing her to get true experience had hindered their progress. Reneta had just turned 18, and the update report Mira had emailed her really sugarcoated the reality that she was qualified still. Medina had been perfect, the peak of human condition, able to tap into multiple emotions with ease and masterfully abuse all of them. Reneta was far too merciful and shy, which proved itself as unfit for combat. She couldn't even speak, and to make things worse, development of Medina's 19th clone had started, leaving a timer on Reneta's life a sure possiblity, and she was in a coma while the most intensive part of the cloning had taken place. It was very evident that Mira had sabotaged the operation, but continuation could begin at any moment.

The Academy was her home. Nobody ever visited the infirmary, she didn't belong, but held onto the foolish and adamant belief that she would fit in. Another failed part of her personality. Optimism. Sitting her expectations high only for them to fail.

She inaudibly sighed (but all of them were inaudible, as she was mute), breaking her contemplative moment. Somebody had entered the infirmary, she knew that by the notification her brain had sent her. Reneta had been given cybernetic implants into her heart and brain as support to her almost-failed cloning operation. She stood up from her chair, where she was supposed to be working on updating student medical records. The visitor had not noticed her yet, and Reneta's scan did not pull up a record for her, implying she was new.

Projecting her voice towards the new girl (Name: Mika), she telepathically relayed: Hello, welcome to the infirmary. She put up a small smile.

For a moment, everything was peaceful. The infirmary(as a nearby sign suggested) was oddly...vacant for a school filled with such dangerous people, but Miku didn't really mind. She preferred her solitude. It gave her time to thin-

Hello, welcome to the infirmary.

Reacting on instinct, she instantly snapped to attention and scanned for the threat, more glowing ephemeral barriers crackling into existence around her. A few nearby tables and their contents crashed to the ground, but Miku ignored them. As her instructors had constantly told her, psychic attacks were her one weakness. Apparently, strong faith would ward them off, but for some reason she had the feeling that DETERMINATION would do fuck all to get in the way of someone ripping her mind to shreds.

Still, she wasn't completely helpless. She pulled a small rectangle of paper covered in blue script out of an inner pocket and dispelled the barriers, since it wasn't likely that they would be of any use. Cautiously, she stepped into the dimly lit infirmary, wary of any sudden danger.

"Who are you?" she called out. "I don't really like people messing with my head, so if you could just fuck off or talk like a normal person that would be great."
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Coraspia wrote:Savenna

How to enfuriate your enemies, part 2: patronise them

"My friend...you are surely mistaken," Savenna's beautiful face was turned up to him in a neutral expression as she leaned against the wall. "Even if I had wanted to, I was in no position to take you out of the battle. We'd reached the point where myself, Ciaron and Grey Okarius were defending the headquarters. Most of the rest had already been teleported out by our double agent. We were focussed on the kids. I consider it more likely that the teleportation you received was from our double agent, and went wrong...as you are aware, my teleportations do not go wrong."
She shimmered and disappeared for a few seconds, re-appearing with three camping chairs held close to her body. "The floor is cold," she explained, unfolding them and sitting in one.

Her face turned to Stephan and she sighed. "It's just two double bacon cheese burgers," she explained. "Energy food. I figured that Nicholas would be able to take more than one from the school, and that they would be hungry. Which is why I came with 4 bags of food. I am sorry about your powers. Would you like the device to be removed?"

Nicholas sighed heavily. "Sure. Sure. Of course." Traitors, traitors, all of them. "Of course you didn't send me back. Why would you?" The prettiest girls have the ugliest hearts, they say. The air grew a touch colder. He scowled at her offer to remove the anklet. "You wouldn't. I captured him, I have the key, you're not taking him." He turned to Stephen. "I'll let that off you very soon. Don't listen to her. She's just as bad as the Council. You can't trust this woman you just met, who bribes you with food and warmth. I know I am rough, I know I am insane, but I'm true. What would a dead man like me have to gain? I have nothing left." He started walking towards the mouth of the cave. "I could just leave. Run back north. I was safe there, and happy. I'm doing this for your good, and the good of everyone."

His snowy beard fluttering in the cold wind, he looked Stephen in the eye. "My name is Nicholas. And I'm one of the few you can trust on this island. Remember that." Nicholas turned and strode out of the cave, ice forming beneath his feet as he climbed back up the cliff.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:17 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:

Zaphina Moore- Student
Right after the speech

She looked at him and sighed. She listened to the speech and was glad it was over quickly, her and Johann had catching up to do. Once it ended she got up and held her hand out to Johann. "Come on, we got things to do." She smiled at him, a smile that indicated she had things planned, they most likely will be bad things planned, as if making out was bad. Considering she had never done it before she was kind of anxious for it, even just the first kiss. Her heart fluttered as she thought about it and in doing so she turned slightly red as she waited for Johann.

Johann kept his mouth shut and simply nodded. He was worried about what he would do if he did open his mouth, and what he would do the Zaphina. He hadn't eaten since he got to the school, and he knew what happened when he got hungry. The monster inside his head would come out, and once he lost control, there was no telling what he would do.

She smiled and took his hand and led him out of the auditorium. "Want to go outside since the blizzard has stopped? I do need to change though..." She chuckled and led him to her room and opened the door and invited him in. She looked through clothes she had in the closet, most consisted of nice dresses of various colors and designs.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:Johann kept his mouth shut and simply nodded. He was worried about what he would do if he did open his mouth, and what he would do the Zaphina. He hadn't eaten since he got to the school, and he knew what happened when he got hungry. The monster inside his head would come out, and once he lost control, there was no telling what he would do.

She smiled and took his hand and led him out of the auditorium. "Want to go outside since the blizzard has stopped? I do need to change though..." She chuckled and led him to her room and opened the door and invited him in. She looked through clothes she had in the closet, most consisted of nice dresses of various colors and designs.

Johann blushed a little but still didn't speak, instead he took another vial and downed it as he did the first. "Better." He said to himself. "I apologize for being so silent, but I had some demons to beat back into their cages. But since we have a winter break starting soon, would you like to tour Europe with me? I have enough money to make sure we travel and live in comfort and style."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Stephan

Stephan had already dug into one bag, eating the burgers. He looked at her and just sighed. "I don't trust pretty women. Nicholas is ore trust worthy than you and he just left me here with you...without powers...great.." He sighed and looked at the ice tracks. I can't climb that without my powers...ugh!!! He sighed in frustration and sat back down on the floor, taking the blanket that was thrown at him and placing it beneath him. he sat, knees bent up, arms on top of them, each one holding food. He was still wearing his tank top and pants and boots. His hair was flat and still sticky from the ice. He continued to eat in silence.

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:She smiled and took his hand and led him out of the auditorium. "Want to go outside since the blizzard has stopped? I do need to change though..." She chuckled and led him to her room and opened the door and invited him in. She looked through clothes she had in the closet, most consisted of nice dresses of various colors and designs.

Johann blushed a little but still didn't speak, instead he took another vial and downed it as he did the first. "Better." He said to himself. "I apologize for being so silent, but I had some demons to beat back into their cages. But since we have a winter break starting soon, would you like to tour Europe with me? I have enough money to make sure we travel and live in comfort and style."

Zaphina- Student

She shook her head. "it's fine. i understand. Just don't let me get in your head." She smiled gently and then frowned as she dug through her dresses. She slipped into this in her bathroom and came out, adjusting her hat. "How does this look Johann?" Her voice quiet and shy as she modeled for him. She heard him say Europe and perked up. "I've always wanted to go to Europe. But we only have one day away from the school..." She sighed and pouted.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Stattr wrote:Stephan

Stephan had already dug into one bag, eating the burgers. He looked at her and just sighed. "I don't trust pretty women. Nicholas is ore trust worthy than you and he just left me here with you...without powers...great.." He sighed and looked at the ice tracks. I can't climb that without my powers...ugh!!! He sighed in frustration and sat back down on the floor, taking the blanket that was thrown at him and placing it beneath him. he sat, knees bent up, arms on top of them, each one holding food. He was still wearing his tank top and pants and boots. His hair was flat and still sticky from the ice. He continued to eat in silence.

New Antonalia wrote:Johann blushed a little but still didn't speak, instead he took another vial and downed it as he did the first. "Better." He said to himself. "I apologize for being so silent, but I had some demons to beat back into their cages. But since we have a winter break starting soon, would you like to tour Europe with me? I have enough money to make sure we travel and live in comfort and style."

Zaphina- Student

She shook her head. "it's fine. i understand. Just don't let me get in your head." She smiled gently and then frowned as she dug through her dresses. She slipped into this in her bathroom and came out, adjusting her hat. "How does this look Johann?" Her voice quiet and shy as she modeled for him. She heard him say Europe and perked up. "I've always wanted to go to Europe. But we only have one day away from the school..." She sighed and pouted.

"Very nice. Though it pales in comparison to the one who wears it." Johann said. "No matter, one day would be long enough to visit an authentic Christkindlemarkt, or see the Eiffel Tower, or go where ever you want."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:47 pm

By the time Nicholas reached the docks, he realized he'd left Stephen with Savenna, and grew worried. Idiot, he chided himself. Fool, fool, fool. She could've taken him miles away by now. He grimaced, and resolved to do his work quick.

The island's main port was a large complex, with several long concrete piers jutting out into the water. Many large patrol and shipping boats lay docked along the pier. Few guards patrolled, the boats were locked up tight. But Nicholas didn't need to get in. Raising a hand from the woods nearby, Nicholas watched as the fog poured over the docks, the guards looking around confused. A few went down screaming as ice soldiers pulled themselves out of the mist, carrying razor-sharp swords and axes. After a brief skirmish, the rest of the guards were taken down. Nicholas strode from the forest, his soldiers falling into formation behind him.

Reaching the center of the main pier, Nicholas surveyed the long rows of ships. The waves pounded against their hulls. Nicholas waved an arm, and the wind blew the waves harder. A few crashed up onto the pier, spraying Nicholas with salty water. He clenched a fist. The crests of the waves hardened into icy points, crashing into the boats and piercing their walls. Water began pouring in, and a few of the smaller ships immediately began listing. He continued battering the boats with spears of ice. When he was done, most of the patrol boats were underwater, and the shipping boats were leaning drunkenly as they took on seawater.

Nicholas surveyed his work with satisfaction. She says I don't achieve anything. What does she know? She knows how to buy fast food, that's all. Turning, his ice soldiers crumbled, and Nicholas left the island's crippled navy, heading to his next destination.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Silverakia wrote:Landing a hard punch, Felicia finally managed to defeat the Ice Soldier. Cuts and bruises were on her arms. Blinking, she noticed a student frozen in ice. Looking concerned, she tried to use her air powers to break the ice. After ten hits, it cracked. "Ah...? Are you okay...? I think you need some bandages..." Felicia took out a roll of white bandages.

As the ice cracked, Zayne regained consciousness and broke the rest with a dark energy pulse. He fell to the ground, exhausted and weakened from being frozen. He notice that someone was offering bandages but he shook his head in decline. "I didn't get hurt, just frozen. Next time it won't end the same way."
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Patrick and Jesse walk down the stairs. Patrick using his skills in first aid, started checking the kids starting with Zayne and Felicia. Jesse sparked the lighter and it flickered to life. With a flick of a wrist the flame leaped out and started melting the ice.
"You kids are lucking" Patrick said while checking the students "Not seeing any signs of frost bite or other serious injury. Considered yourselves lucky. Now you kids better go see the nurse."
Patrick turns and looks at Jesse whos flames had melted and evaporated most of the ice and woter making the room hot and steamy.
"What do you think?" Patrick asked
"We need to get the guy. No one does this on our watch and gets away with it. We got a rep to protect."
"Damn straight. Now where would he be?"
"The port duh. He needs a way out and I bet he has not found our plane."
"Yeah lets go then." Both of them turn and jogged quickly from the auditorium and out heading for the port. It was a farily shot run for both of them but they stop short.
"Mist....crap." Patrick says
"Yep. Ice powers...this is gonna suck."
"Oh yeah."
"No piont in wasting time."
Patrick and Jesse advances slowly into the mist, Jesse carrying a large belt fed machine gun and Patrick holding a dual set of side arms with the massive sniper cannon slung across his back.
Both of them stop and see the boats wrecked with hulls pierced by massive icicles. Patrick turns and sees the outline of a guy on the pier. After a breif inner debate he calls out
"STRANGER IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!!!"
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Savenna

As Savenna finished the last of her food, she sighed. This was probably a test for her, she decided...if she stayed here then she'd be proving that she could be outdone. She had two tasks then, both to be completed before Nicholas came back.

"I will be gone for about 30 seconds," she informed Stephan, before standing, dropping the bag, and vanishing.

You'd need a small army to assault the academy's generators, or maybe a really good teleporter. With a smile, Savenna smashed her hand down on the emergency stop switch. No dangerous power then. She shapeshifted: small...very small, and entered the generator's housing. What happenednext made a very loud crash, and sparks began to fly...the huge stone bear in the middle of the generator did not mind ass burning shards of metal struck everywhere. Overhead, guards were rushing...it was time to go. She focussed her mind, searching, until she found them.

Savenna, Grace and Gabriel

She found them around the back of the academy, about to walk inside, and decided that that was not going to happen. She focussed on them, made a window, and walked through.

Grace was swearing as Savenna entered, turning into her usual form mid-movement. That idiot Nicholas had gotten rid of the power...now she would have to work on a low-powered mode.
When she and her brother saw Savenna, however, the woman who had been like an aunt to them, they looked confused for a moment before hugging her. This had the power to be a fatal mistake...though Savenna had no intention of making it one. As soon as the Kadus siblings jumped on her, she grabbed their arms and with a blur of movement, all three were in the cave.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Patrick OConner wrote:Patrick and Jesse walk down the stairs. Patrick using his skills in first aid, started checking the kids starting with Zayne and Felicia. Jesse sparked the lighter and it flickered to life. With a flick of a wrist the flame leaped out and started melting the ice.
"You kids are lucking" Patrick said while checking the students "Not seeing any signs of frost bite or other serious injury. Considered yourselves lucky. Now you kids better go see the nurse."
Patrick turns and looks at Jesse whos flames had melted and evaporated most of the ice and woter making the room hot and steamy.
"We need to get the guy. No one does this on our watch and gets away with it. We got a rep to protect."
"Yeah lets go then." Both of them turn and jogged quickly from the auditorium and out heading for the port. It was a farily shot run for both of them but they stop short.
"Oh yeah."
Patrick and Jesse advances slowly into the mist, Jesse carrying a large belt fed machine gun and Patrick holding a dual set of side arms with the massive sniper cannon slung across his back.
Both of them stop and see the boats wrecked with hulls pierced by massive icicles. Patrick turns and sees the outline of a guy on the pier. After a breif inner debate he calls out

Nicholas looked up and groaned mentally to see the two approaching, decked out with weapons. It won't help, but they're confident, I'll give them that. He could feel fiery heat emanating off one of them. Fire manipulator? Could be fun. Let's hope it doesn't come to blows, though.

"Hey!" he said, waving. "Can you help me? Somebody attacked all the boats! Some guards are still on board!"

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Silverakia wrote:Landing a hard punch, Felicia finally managed to defeat the Ice Soldier. Cuts and bruises were on her arms. Blinking, she noticed a student frozen in ice. Looking concerned, she tried to use her air powers to break the ice. After ten hits, it cracked. "Ah...? Are you okay...? I think you need some bandages..." Felicia took out a roll of white bandages.

As the ice cracked, Zayne regained consciousness and broke the rest with a dark energy pulse. He fell to the ground, exhausted and weakened from being frozen. He notice that someone was offering bandages but he shook his head in decline. "I didn't get hurt, just frozen. Next time it won't end the same way."

Felicia nodded, and put her bandages back in her pocket. "Alright. Just give me a shout if you're in trouble, alright?" She kept kicking a door, trying to break it down. Felicia groaned. "Oh wait, it's iced out."
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Silverakia wrote:Felicia nodded, and put her bandages back in her pocket. "Alright. Just give me a shout if you're in trouble, alright?" She kept kicking a door, trying to break it down. Felicia groaned. "Oh wait, it's iced out."

MICAH

After walking for about 20 minuets, Micah finally found the dorms. He entered, and all the lights died. Panicked, he ran outside, and found the same to be all across the academy. Micah put down his backpack and toolbox in a non-snowed in corner outside, and reached in. He swore, and pulled his hand out when he realized he left his flashlight on the boat. He was about to enter the dorms, when he heard a sharp crack from behind him. He spun around, and saw the auditorium again. "Huh." The door was completely iced over with about 2-3 inches of ice, and there was a large crack running from the top to the bottom on the door handle side. *It's those people who were attacked by the ice manipulator*. Micah opens his toolbox, and under the hundreds of colored pencils, he finds a paper knife. He glanced at it with disdain, and pulls out his gutting knife. Micah unsheathes it, kisses the blade, and gets to work on the ice covered door. Within five minuets, he's turned those 2-3 inches to a little more than one. Even thinner near the doorknob side.
FCC can't stop me!

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Frinalia wrote:
Silverakia wrote:Felicia nodded, and put her bandages back in her pocket. "Alright. Just give me a shout if you're in trouble, alright?" She kept kicking a door, trying to break it down. Felicia groaned. "Oh wait, it's iced out."

MICAH

After walking for about 20 minuets, Micah finally found the dorms. He entered, and all the lights died. Panicked, he ran outside, and found the same to be all across the academy. Micah put down his backpack and toolbox in a non-snowed in corner outside, and reached in. He swore, and pulled his hand out when he realized he left his flashlight on the boat. He was about to enter the dorms, when he heard a sharp crack from behind him. He spun around, and saw the auditorium again. "Huh." The door was completely iced over with about 2-3 inches of ice, and there was a large crack running from the top to the bottom on the door handle side. *It's those people who were attacked by the ice manipulator*. Micah opens his toolbox, and under the hundreds of colored pencils, he finds a paper knife. He glanced at it with disdain, and pulls out his gutting knife. Micah unsheathes it, kisses the blade, and gets to work on the ice covered door. Within five minuets, he's turned those 2-3 inches to a little more than one. Even thinner near the doorknob side.

Felicia looked as the ice has cracked. Grinning, a hopeful thought went through her head. 'Oh yes. Someone's going to help me with this door.' Running to the other side of the room, she propelled herself with aerokinesis and rammed down the door. Dizzy, Felicia saw as the door fell to the side (the cafeteria side). A student she never seen before was on the other side. 'Is he even a student?' She shook her head. "Um... hi there. I'm Felicia. Nice to see you..."
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Filia, Pitch Black and Bounty Hunt

Filia shrieked in fear, forgetting her own immortality in fear of great pain as the snow soldier attempted to stab. However, the creature instantly burst into blue flames and crumbled onto the ground, releasing the young girl from it's cold grip. Filia looked up and saw that it was Bounty who rescued her from impairment and she smiled weakly. "T-thank you, B-bounty." Filia spoke softly, getting up.

"N-no problem." Bounty Hunt said smoothly, wiping his nose with a tissue, "Are you okay?"

"I-i'm fine." Filia spoke assuredly as she got onto his feet. She looked around the dark room with her night vision. "I-i think t-that's all o-of them."

Bounty Hunt nodded. "I think so. I don't know where the intruder go though." he spoke somewhat seriously before glancing at the black unicorn close by, "Are you okay, Pitch Black?"

Pitch Black scoffed, but gave Bounty a weak look. "Gah! I'm fine." he growled, "No thanks to you fucks, though. Anyway, that was fun. Got to go now. Chow."

Bounty watched Pitch Black leave and sighed sadly before looking back at Filia. "I need to go check if my friends are okay." spoke the brown unicorm calmly, "You should go check on your friends."

Filia nodded and she looked around. Not seeing Hatter anywhere, the young girl melted into shadow. She reappeared in her dorm and frowned terribly as she saw that it was dark and cold in here as well. "M-makayla?! Matthew?!" Filia cried out, "A-are any o-of you h-ere? Are y-you okay?"

Bounty blinked upon seeing the cambion melt away into the darkness before galloping around in search of Jonas. "Jonas?" he shouted, "Jonas? Wher are you?"

Meanwhile, Pitch Black wandered around till he found a red-haired, crimson-eyed man with horns and a tail. His eyes glistened and he instantly recognized him as Allan. "You must be Al, right?" he asked, "That's your true form? You didn't tell me how you ended up on Equestria, a world at the other end of the galaxy. Anyway, fun fight, huh?"
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Silverakia wrote:Felicia looked as the ice has cracked. Grinning, a hopeful thought went through her head. 'Oh yes. Someone's going to help me with this door.' Running to the other side of the room, she propelled herself with aerokinesis and rammed down the door. Dizzy, Felicia saw as the door fell to the side (the cafeteria side). A student she never seen before was on the other side. 'Is he even a student?' She shook her head. "Um... hi there. I'm Felicia. Nice to see you..."

Micah shielded his face and stepped backward when the ice suddenly shattered, and the door flew open. He peeked between his arms, and saw two students standing in the doorway. "Um-uh H-Hi. I'm M-Micah. I just got here. Nice to see someone here. Things are trippy if you ask me.
FCC can't stop me!

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:12 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Kractero wrote:The departure of Laurentius left Reneta quite isolated in terms of the social aspects of the Academy. He was out visiting the Angel Realm with Themis, who appeared to be in a relationship with him now, even though Laurentius would have loved to deny it. Mira had also been quite busy in what she called the 'technicalities' of being a member of the Shadow Council. The school's instability was another reason that Mira had relocated, she didn't like being apart of what she considered to be a failed execution. Reneta couldn't relate to any of these musings, despite having memories of the hundreds of years that Medina had served in their ranks.

The development and maturation of Reneta into a proper member of the Council was going very sluggish. She was anticipated to become a member by age 18, but the approach of isolating the girl inside the Academy instead of allowing her to get true experience had hindered their progress. Reneta had just turned 18, and the update report Mira had emailed her really sugarcoated the reality that she was qualified still. Medina had been perfect, the peak of human condition, able to tap into multiple emotions with ease and masterfully abuse all of them. Reneta was far too merciful and shy, which proved itself as unfit for combat. She couldn't even speak, and to make things worse, development of Medina's 19th clone had started, leaving a timer on Reneta's life a sure possiblity, and she was in a coma while the most intensive part of the cloning had taken place. It was very evident that Mira had sabotaged the operation, but continuation could begin at any moment.

The Academy was her home. Nobody ever visited the infirmary, she didn't belong, but held onto the foolish and adamant belief that she would fit in. Another failed part of her personality. Optimism. Sitting her expectations high only for them to fail.

She inaudibly sighed (but all of them were inaudible, as she was mute), breaking her contemplative moment. Somebody had entered the infirmary, she knew that by the notification her brain had sent her. Reneta had been given cybernetic implants into her heart and brain as support to her almost-failed cloning operation. She stood up from her chair, where she was supposed to be working on updating student medical records. The visitor had not noticed her yet, and Reneta's scan did not pull up a record for her, implying she was new.

Projecting her voice towards the new girl (Name: Mika), she telepathically relayed: Hello, welcome to the infirmary. She put up a small smile.

For a moment, everything was peaceful. The infirmary(as a nearby sign suggested) was oddly...vacant for a school filled with such dangerous people, but Miku didn't really mind. She preferred her solitude. It gave her time to thin-

Hello, welcome to the infirmary.

Reacting on instinct, she instantly snapped to attention and scanned for the threat, more glowing ephemeral barriers crackling into existence around her. A few nearby tables and their contents crashed to the ground, but Miku ignored them. As her instructors had constantly told her, psychic attacks were her one weakness. Apparently, strong faith would ward them off, but for some reason she had the feeling that DETERMINATION would do fuck all to get in the way of someone ripping her mind to shreds.

Still, she wasn't completely helpless. She pulled a small rectangle of paper covered in blue script out of an inner pocket and dispelled the barriers, since it wasn't likely that they would be of any use. Cautiously, she stepped into the dimly lit infirmary, wary of any sudden danger.

"Who are you?" she called out. "I don't really like people messing with my head, so if you could just fuck off or talk like a normal person that would be great."

Just stepping out of her room, Vera entered the main body of the infirmary, the visitor still obscured from her vision by the room decor. Vera did not see the scene of shields and magic that the girl had displayed, attention vested in leaving her room in proper state before leaving it. As Vera turned on the lights, she heard a voice penetrate the air.

"Who are you?" it called, displaying a mixture of fear and slight annoyance. "I don't really like people messing with my head, so if you could just fuck off or talk like a normal person that would be great."

Vera blinked, not sure how to react. The voice was definitely female. She bit her lip to keep her composure when the girl called her out for using telepathy to speak. Vera had always been sensitive, it was one of the reasons that she was not the perfect clone for Medina. One of the many reasons, actually.

Finally moving into range of the girl, Vera smiled awkwardly and waved.

I'm sorry if I startled you...I am mute.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:22 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Patrick OConner wrote:Patrick and Jesse walk down the stairs. Patrick using his skills in first aid, started checking the kids starting with Zayne and Felicia. Jesse sparked the lighter and it flickered to life. With a flick of a wrist the flame leaped out and started melting the ice.
"Oh yeah."

Nicholas looked up and groaned mentally to see the two approaching, decked out with weapons. It won't help, but they're confident, I'll give them that. He could feel fiery heat emanating off one of them. Fire manipulator? Could be fun. Let's hope it doesn't come to blows, though.

"Hey!" he said, waving. "Can you help me? Somebody attacked all the boats! Some guards are still on board!"

Patrick and Jesse exchanged a look and both snorted. They were both thinking How stupid does this guy think we are?
"The usual?" Patrick whispers to Jesse who nods in response.
" I AM GOING FOR HELP!!!" Patrick yells at the guy before turning away and running out of the mist.

Patrick Exits the mist at a jog. He holsters the two side arms and unslings the massive gun on his back. He swaps on the magazine that held anti demon rounds for some fire magic bullets and he retracts the bolt and engages a round. Patrick continues to jog until he reachs a hill overlooking the whole harbor including the misty area. He drops to the ground and aims the gun at the misty area. The weapon Patrick was using was a weapon of his own design M101A2 Mighty Milly. The A2 was a variant of the first one with all of the issues worked out over the months. It was either or think and thinking led to nightmares and flashbacks which led to panic which led to screaming which to a whole nasty cycle of issues. It was best to just stay busy. Anyway the A2 had many improvements like a better recoil system, more power, and a awesome scope. It was fully integrated in the rifle and computerize, capable of tracking and adjusting shot automatically for the shooter. It also possessed various viewing modes like NV and IR. Patrick switched over to IR mode and got a huge cold spot were the mist was but Jesse showed up fine, however the other guy did not. Patrick cursed then radioed Jesse
"Clear the mist."
The radio clicked twice in acknowledgement. Patrick switched over to a combined view of IR and regular optics and waited.

After Patrick yelled and left Jesse looked around and slowly walked at the guy keeping his gun ready. Among the many things that Patrick Had been working was the magic bullets and he had been making a lot of them. And Jesse loved the fire one. So his machine gun was loaded with .308 magic fire bullets. They exploded with a the force of a hand grenade and set everything flammable near it on fire. A problem for most people but not Jesse.
"HANG ON" Jesse called "I NEED TO GET OUT MY FIRST AID KIT!!!" Jesse calls out just then he radio came on and Patricks vioce came through it.
"Clear the mist." Jesse reached up and hit the transmit button twice to acknowledge.
"HANG OUT THIS MIST IS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE!!!"
Jesse removes a lighter from his pocket he flicked it and the flame sparked to the light and Jesse tossed into in the air and focused on it. It burst into a ball of flame then whooshed outward in a ring fire that blew away the mist revealing everything hidden by it, revealing the man.
"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!!" Jesse bellowed at him bringing his gun up. The man did not react fast enough for Jesse. So he snapped up his gun and started firing at the man in control 3 and 5 round bursts.

Patrick targeted the now clearly visible man in his scope. He showed up as a man and a man sizes cold spot. Patrick breathe in, letting out half of it then stroking the trigger. The massive cannon boomed and 15mm magic projectile was on its way at hypersonic speeds. The new recoil system worked perfectly and the massive bolt cycled ejecting the massive tooled down 20mm shell. Patrick let out the rest of the breathe and repeated the cycle sending another projectile down range.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:23 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:Filia, Pitch Black and Bounty Hunt

Filia shrieked in fear, forgetting her own immortality in fear of great pain as the snow soldier attempted to stab. However, the creature instantly burst into blue flames and crumbled onto the ground, releasing the young girl from it's cold grip. Filia looked up and saw that it was Bounty who rescued her from impairment and she smiled weakly. "T-thank you, B-bounty." Filia spoke softly, getting up.

"N-no problem." Bounty Hunt said smoothly, wiping his nose with a tissue, "Are you okay?"

"I-i'm fine." Filia spoke assuredly as she got onto his feet. She looked around the dark room with her night vision. "I-i think t-that's all o-of them."

Bounty Hunt nodded. "I think so. I don't know where the intruder go though." he spoke somewhat seriously before glancing at the black unicorn close by, "Are you okay, Pitch Black?"

Pitch Black scoffed, but gave Bounty a weak look. "Gah! I'm fine." he growled, "No thanks to you fucks, though. Anyway, that was fun. Got to go now. Chow."

Bounty watched Pitch Black leave and sighed sadly before looking back at Filia. "I need to go check if my friends are okay." spoke the brown unicorm calmly, "You should go check on your friends."

Filia nodded and she looked around. Not seeing Hatter anywhere, the young girl melted into shadow. She reappeared in her dorm and frowned terribly as she saw that it was dark and cold in here as well. "M-makayla?! Matthew?!" Filia cried out, "A-are any o-of you h-ere? Are y-you okay?"

Bounty blinked upon seeing the cambion melt away into the darkness before galloping around in search of Jonas. "Jonas?" he shouted, "Jonas? Wher are you?"

Meanwhile, Pitch Black wandered around till he found a red-haired, crimson-eyed man with horns and a tail. His eyes glistened and he instantly recognized him as Allan. "You must be Al, right?" he asked, "That's your true form? You didn't tell me how you ended up on Equestria, a world at the other end of the galaxy. Anyway, fun fight, huh?"

Al grinned. "Yep. This is me and my amazing body, and this is what I would've looked in my true form... minus the tails and horns, of course. Oh... so you wanna know that story? Well, I was sent to study a planet, and I accidentally went to Equestria, not Vegeta. That, my friends, was a nightmare. I was suddenly this alicorn thing and all these gay rainbow ponies try to worship me and find out where I live. When I went back to Hell, I had to shovel more coal from Tartarus." He shivered at the memory.

Micah shielded his face and stepped backward when the ice suddenly shattered, and the door flew open. He peeked between his arms, and saw two students standing in the doorway. "Um-uh H-Hi. I'm M-Micah. I just got here. Nice to see someone here. Things are trippy if you ask me.

Felicia sheepishly smiled, and rubbed the back of her head. "Ah.. s-sorry about the d-door. Are you lost? I should p-probably get back to the heroes' dorm.. I'll s-show you the way..." She shivered. "It's s-so cold here..."
Last edited by Silverakia on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Silverakia wrote:Al grinned. "Yep. This is me and my amazing body, and this is what I would've looked in my true form... minus the tails and horns, of course. Oh... so you wanna know that story? Well, I was sent to study a planet, and I accidentally went to Equestria, not Vegeta. That, my friends, was a nightmare. I was suddenly this alicorn thing and all these gay rainbow ponies try to worship me and find out where I live. When I went back to Hell, I had to shovel more coal from Tartarus." He shivered at the memory.

Pitch Black

Pitch Black remained silent for a moment and his eyes twitched, giving off that madness within. "Gay rainbow ponies, huh?" he spoke with a whisper and grin, "You told me a different story last time. That Princess Celestia had you banished. Which was more believable, cause they'll banish anything they're too weak and cowardly to understand. I mean, look at what they did to me for simply practicing a long forbidden art of magic, that and killing some ponies, and you fit the bill as well."

Pitch Black crackled. "So, want to go to my room?" he asked, "How are you with holy objects? I keep some in my room to keep some enemies of mine who have demonic properties away. Not that I really believe in that religious shit anyway and you won't be seeing me ending up in Tartarus anytime soon. I have no intentions on dying no matter what."
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Silverakia wrote:Al grinned. "Yep. This is me and my amazing body, and this is what I would've looked in my true form... minus the tails and horns, of course. Oh... so you wanna know that story? Well, I was sent to study a planet, and I accidentally went to Equestria, not Vegeta. That, my friends, was a nightmare. I was suddenly this alicorn thing and all these gay rainbow ponies try to worship me and find out where I live. When I went back to Hell, I had to shovel more coal from Tartarus." He shivered at the memory.

Pitch Black

Pitch Black remained silent for a moment and his eyes twitched, giving off that madness within. "Gay rainbow ponies, huh?" he spoke with a whisper and grin, "You told me a different story last time. That Princess Celestia had you banished. Which was more believable, cause they'll banish anything they're too weak and cowardly to understand. I mean, look at what they did to me for simply practicing a long forbidden art of magic, that and killing some ponies, and you fit the bill as well."

Pitch Black crackled. "So, want to go to my room?" he asked, "How are you with holy objects? I keep some in my room to keep some enemies of mine who have demonic properties away. Not that I really believe in that religious shit anyway and you won't be seeing me ending up in Tartarus anytime soon. I have no intentions on dying no matter what."

Al closed his eyes, floating in the air. "Eh? I wasn't banished, I just ran away after I saw Celestia. Gay rainbow ponies are enough, forget the sparkly ones... And please, keep the holy shit away. It doesn't feel so well, at all... like I just want to disappear."

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Patrick OConner wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:

Patrick and Jesse exchanged a look and both snorted. They were both thinking How stupid does this guy think we are?
"The usual?" Patrick whispers to Jesse who nods in response.
" I AM GOING FOR HELP!!!" Patrick yells at the guy before turning away and running out of the mist.

Patrick Exits the mist at a jog. He holsters the two side arms and unslings the massive gun on his back. He swaps on the magazine that held anti demon rounds for some fire magic bullets and he retracts the bolt and engages a round. Patrick continues to jog until he reachs a hill overlooking the whole harbor including the misty area. He drops to the ground and aims the gun at the misty area. The weapon Patrick was using was a weapon of his own design M101A2 Mighty Milly. The A2 was a variant of the first one with all of the issues worked out over the months. It was either or think and thinking led to nightmares and flashbacks which led to panic which led to screaming which to a whole nasty cycle of issues. It was best to just stay busy. Anyway the A2 had many improvements like a better recoil system, more power, and a awesome scope. It was fully integrated in the rifle and computerize, capable of tracking and adjusting shot automatically for the shooter. It also possessed various viewing modes like NV and IR. Patrick switched over to IR mode and got a huge cold spot were the mist was but Jesse showed up fine, however the other guy did not. Patrick cursed then radioed Jesse
"Clear the mist."
The radio clicked twice in acknowledgement. Patrick switched over to a combined view of IR and regular optics and waited.

After Patrick yelled and left Jesse looked around and slowly walked at the guy keeping his gun ready. Among the many things that Patrick Had been working was the magic bullets and he had been making a lot of them. And Jesse loved the fire one. So his machine gun was loaded with .308 magic fire bullets. They exploded with a the force of a hand grenade and set everything flammable near it on fire. A problem for most people but not Jesse.
"HANG ON" Jesse called "I NEED TO GET OUT MY FIRST AID KIT!!!" Jesse calls out just then he radio came on and Patricks vioce came through it.
"Clear the mist." Jesse reached up and hit the transmit button twice to acknowledge.
"HANG OUT THIS MIST IS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE!!!"
Jesse removes a lighter from his pocket he flicked it and the flame sparked to the light and Jesse tossed into in the air and focused on it. It burst into a ball of flame then whooshed outward in a ring fire that blew away the mist revealing everything hidden by it, revealing the man.
"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!!" Jesse bellowed at him bringing his gun up. The man did not react fast enough for Jesse. So he snapped up his gun and started firing at the man in control 3 and 5 round bursts.

Patrick targeted the now clearly visible man in his scope. He showed up as a man and a man sizes cold spot. Patrick breathe in, letting out half of it then stroking the trigger. The massive cannon boomed and 15mm magic projectile was on its way at hypersonic speeds. Patrick let out the rest of the breathe and repeated the cycle sending another projectile down range.

The bullets smashed against the ice coating his skin, sending Nicholas stumbling. He cursed, and threw up walls of ice protecting him. Spying one of the children on a far away hilltop, he sent a freezing, powerful wind blowing to knock him off balance. At the same time, ice soldiers formed around Patrick, grabbing and clawing at him. Nicholas sent the same wind at the fire user to blow out his flames.

"Its rude to burn somebody you just met!" He shouted, as more ice soldiers formed. The boys heat melted them, but one grabbed Jesse's radio and smashed it, more piled on top of him. Nicholas threw up another wave of fog, and took off running. As he sprinted away, he noticed with satisfaction one of the ships did have guards on it, waving their hands and calling for help as they tried not to slip off the heavily tilted deck.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Silverakia wrote:Felicia sheepishly smiled, and rubbed the back of her head. "Ah.. s-sorry about the d-door. Are you lost? I should p-probably get back to the heroes' dorm.. I'll s-show you the way..." She shivered. "It's s-so cold here..."

"It's fine, the door. I'm used to it." He pauses, with a grave look on his face, but breaks out of it quickly. "The lights are totally out in the dorms, got a flashlight or something?"
FCC can't stop me!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse