NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Alucard Helsing- Teacher
His office

Alucard had removed his hand from Eliza as the drama had died down and excused himself from the cafeteria. He bowed apologetically to the other teacher as he knew she was comforted by his hand. He smiled at her, nodded and was soon gone from the cafeteria. He walked along the halls of the school. It was silent. Some foot steps, fluttering of wings, mice. The usual really. He walked silently through the halls, hands at his sides. His face was blank, he thought about Eliza. He soon arrived at his office, pulled keys from his trench coat and opened the door. He walked into the room and switched the lights on. The lights shown brightly, hence why Alucard kept his sun glasses on half the time. He kept it on high, mostly for the students. He moved his hand to another switch and the lights were dimmed. The candles around the room lit up and he walked over to his desk, pulled some papers out and began to write some things down.

Seras Victoria- Cafeteria

Seras eventually popped up from behind the table. She stuffed the last one into her mouth and saw Patrick and Jesse leaving. She stalked over to them and slide next to pa trick, inter locking her hand with his silently and swiftly. She had a straight face, hard for her to pull off, and she stared ahead, as if it was nothing unusual about her doing this. She kept pace as they walked, listening as well.

Stephan and Tika- Outside

Stephan and Tika were close to the school building still and were both having a snow ball fight. They were laughing and having a blast. Tika wasn't a very good aim so Stephan would take the snow ball she had thrown and easily move it so it hits him in the chest or arms or legs. She laughed as she hit him and he would aim for her shoulders or lower leg as to not hurt her. Eventually she stopped and she was shaking. He smiled, came over and hugged her. She was cold to his touch. "let's go inside, i snuck some hot chocolate into our room." She smiled and went to walk, but almost fell and he caught her, swooped her up into a princess style carry and walked back inside. Tika, soon asleep in him from his body heat he was giving off.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Doughertania wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Jessica Faye

Having watched the strange events that had taken place in front of her, Jessica found it difficult to completely understand the reason why anything that just happened actually happened. There were far too many questions, and far too few answers. Why would a sentry turret wish to be a doctor? How would it manage to even get into Med School? If the machine was capable of thought, why in the hell did it take Dagon's note seriously?

In the end, she could only accept it and move on with her life. Of course, that didn't mean that she didn't want to continue learning about him. It's not every day that she got to meet someone who challenged her mind, and not one as cute as him.

"Even if I were to decide not to help you, something tells me that you'd manage to find some even if there weren't any stashed away inside this entire facility," she replied, setting the stack of folders atop her laptop before rising from her seat. "I guess I'll join you. After all, like you said, it could be fun."

Dagon Argrave, Breaker of Walls, Builder of Blanket Forts, Awarder of Doctorates
Dagon looked back, seeing the confusion etched on Jessica's face. For a brief moment, he was a tad worried that'd she'd elect to stay in the confines of Fort Argrave, which would be no fun at all. But she pushed back her confusion, and instead replied that she was willing to follow him on his raid. Dagon smiled, happy to have her to come along, before leading her out of the fort. At the idea of him getting cookies even if they weren't in the school, Dagon sighed. "Well, suuuure. I have cookies on me. But what's the use of a fort without a good raid? And of course it's going to be fun! I'm involved." Jessica seemed like a nice girl, and the fact that she was willing to follow Dagon on his hare-brained scheme was a plus in his mind. He hoped she got used to his craziness as time went on.

As he stepped out of the fort, he heard Henry-

"Ahem?"

Sorry, Dr. Henry's voice bark through the speakers. "ATTENTION INTRUDING MEATBAG! STEP AWAY FROM THE PERIMETER OR BE DESTROYED BY DR. HENRY, TURRET OF DOOM!" The turret's guns slowly whirred to life, ready to unleash foam hell onto the hapless student. Dagon looked out into the hallway to see who the poor sap was, and found himself looking at a familiar face. With a gasp, Dagon jumped between them. "Wait Dr. Henry! Don't shoot! He's a friend!"

Hen-right, Dr. Henry lowered his guns, his sensor turning blue as it looked away. Kicking one of its feet, it muttered "master never let's dr. henry have any fun..."

Ignoring his pouting turret, Dagon embraced the newcomer in a bear hug. "Shadow!" Shadow must not have expected it, because Dagon actually managed to grab him. He pulled away, grinning ear to ear. "So good to see you again, Rhodes ol' boy. How's the vacation treating you? I didn't know that you were a fan on inter dimensional travel, but hey! Who am I to judge?"

Seeing his friend look more and more quizzical, Dagon cocked his head. "What's wrong?" But before either the exasperated narrator or the thoroughly befuddled Shadow could say something, Dagon snapped his fingers. "Oh, that's right. You're waiting for gift! Give me a sec here…" Reaching into his jacket pouch, Dagon seemed to find what he was looking for. Pulling out the gift, Dagon placed it around Shadow's neck before smiling triumphantly. "Tada!" Draped around the boy's shoulders were large pink fuzzy dice, with two ones being the sides facing up. "See, I told you you looked like Snake Eyes. Now you can see it too!"

As Dagon basked in his accomplishment, the narrator was finally able to get a word in edgewise. Dagon, that's not the Rhodes you know. He's a different one, one unique to this dimension.

Dagon paused, looking Shadow up and down. "So wait, he doesn't remember all the good times we had destroying the Overlord and his forces?"

I'm afraid not.

Dagon sighed. "Sometimes I really hate all these reboots. Can't you RPers just have enough focus to stick with one thread? It'd make making friends so much easier." Looking back at Shadow, he gave a small embarrassed smile. "Sorry, wrong guy." He turned around, took a step, then whirled back around, deciding that he wanted Rhodes to come along, regardless of the dimension.

"So anyway," he began, as if nothing had happened, "we're going on a raid for the school's cookie supply. Wanna come with? Fort Argrave could always use a man of your talents, and judging by the IC posts you've been here a while. You should know where the cookies are kept, which'd be a huge help to our operation." Sensing some hesitation on Shadow's part, Dagon slowly raised his hands, making a weighing motion towards the ninja's neck. "I'll even let you keep the fuzzy diii-iiice."

John Rhodes

It's official. I've been placed in an Asylum.

"First: How do you my name?
Second: How do you know my other name?
Third: Why do you want to raid a cookie supply? What are you, a cookie terrorist?"

If it wasn't for the environment, John's interrogation would've been much different. But knowing that if he did it here he would probably face some problems, he simply opted for the easiest way: Question Dagon directly.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Sani sat up and looked down at Neytiri, opening his mouth quickly and taking a breath to say something in anger, but the continued to take the breath and turned it into something more akin to that of a yawn. He then stood up, still obviously angry at her, and went to his bed. After getting in it slowly and throwing the blanket over himself, he turned away from her. "I'm taking a nap. Please try to be quiet."

Coilin McAengus, Before Time Skip

Coilin smiled at her. "Stay like this, hmm?" he asked quietly, locking eyes with her for a moment. "But what are we supposed to do, while staying like this? Maybe... Oh, I dunno... This?"

He leaned forward quite suddenly and kissed her again, lightly pressing his forehead against hers before after and then kissing her again. And again. And another time, until he eventually started to move down her neck...

"I'm starting to think we are'nt compatable anymore. I want a colony for our poor, and you want a military dictatorship that will dismantle every economic and political institution we have. Worse, you seem to think throwing out the TSE and our unifying currency would be a good thing. Perhaps this...is over. I'll leave to dwell on these implication and try to figure out how to depose the government. The Imperial Family will label us rebels and invade the world....you know that right? Unless your civilization is more advanced then it looks, doing this signs our death warrents. Neyla will have us executed for that....for rebelling against her."

Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Sani sighed lightly and turned over in his bed, looking at Neytiri for a moment. "I..." he started, but then stopped. The Navajo warrior sat and put his head in his hands, shaking his head for a moment. "Listen, Neytiri... I love you. I'd do anything for you. Anything at all. I don't want to lose you because I said something stupid that got you angry so... I apologize for that. My whole idea was stupid, I'm stupid, but I was just trying to be... funny, I guess. I didn't mean to get your upset...."

He looked up at her, a very concerned look on his face. "Can you forgive me, Huntress?"

The Flutterlands wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I'll have to. Sure I'll never be able to properly adjust to civilian life, but I don't think they care. I almost died two months ago. Had I not been freed, I would be dead and buried by now. After christmas, I'll see if I can find a ship. My original craft was destroyed.....though if the hostility escalates, I may leave sooner."

Silverakia wrote:Liberty in a display of affection rubbed his beak against her hand. With his eagle-eyes, he simply watched the three eating and talking. It was time for him to relax.

Filia est Umbra

Filia frowned somewhat and nodded in understanding. She was sad to have a friend leave, but she knew where Makayla was coming from. Nonetheless, Filia smiled weakly. "W-well, it h-has been n-nice knowing y-you t-then, Ms. M-makayla." Filia spoke softly, "Y-you're a r-really nice f-friend and I-i hate t-to lose y-you. I-i hope t-though that I-i get a-a new r-roommate when y-you leavd. I-i don't really l-like being a-alone."

Filia then smiled at Liberty and affectionately stroked his neck. The young cambion looked at Hatter. "I-i wish t-that there w-was a w-way t-they could l-let you b-be my r-roommate, Hatter. S-still think w-we could f-find a w-way?"

Matthew 'Mad' Hatter

"Find a way?" Hatter whispered, smiling at her. "Well... it's quite simple, really... when Makayla leaves, I'll move in and dress like a villain!"

He sipped his tea, happy with his idea.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Stattr wrote:Alucard Helsing- Teacher
His office

Alucard had removed his hand from Eliza as the drama had died down and excused himself from the cafeteria. He bowed apologetically to the other teacher as he knew she was comforted by his hand. He smiled at her, nodded and was soon gone from the cafeteria. He walked along the halls of the school. It was silent. Some foot steps, fluttering of wings, mice. The usual really. He walked silently through the halls, hands at his sides. His face was blank, he thought about Eliza. He soon arrived at his office, pulled keys from his trench coat and opened the door. He walked into the room and switched the lights on. The lights shown brightly, hence why Alucard kept his sun glasses on half the time. He kept it on high, mostly for the students. He moved his hand to another switch and the lights were dimmed. The candles around the room lit up and he walked over to his desk, pulled some papers out and began to write some things down.

J. Balthory
Johannes had just arrived at the Academy. "Huh, so this is my new gig?" He thought walking through the front hall and towards some random hallway. Students were everywhere, some good, other's bad. Him, he'd gone to the Academy of Villains, twice before leaving permanently. "Wonder how Rachel's doing? I should try to get in contact with her. Maybe she's finally gotten her crazy side under control." He thought. His prosthetic foot made it's stereotypical clink as it's spring was starting to wear again. "Damnation, I need a new one again? I just got it!" He stopped at one of the teacher's door. "Hm. Alucard?" He said to himself, looking at the name on the door. "Wonder if he's the same one as that anime I used to watch." Wanting to find out, he knocked twice and opened the door. "Yo."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:51 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Alucard Helsing- Teacher
His office

J. Balthory
Johannes had just arrived at the Academy. "Huh, so this is my new gig?" He thought walking through the front hall and towards some random hallway. Students were everywhere, some good, other's bad. Him, he'd gone to the Academy of Villains, twice before leaving permanently. "Wonder how Rachel's doing? I should try to get in contact with her. Maybe she's finally gotten her crazy side under control." He thought. His prosthetic foot made it's stereotypical clink as it's spring was starting to wear again. "Damnation, I need a new one again? I just got it!" He stopped at one of the teacher's door. "Hm. Alucard?" He said to himself, looking at the name on the door. "Wonder if he's the same one as that anime I used to watch." Wanting to find out, he knocked twice and opened the door. "Yo."

The door opened by itself, showing a dimly lit room with desks and a chalk board with writing in old neat cursive and a few diagrams. Alucard could be seen, his red trench coat shinning against the candle light. He was aware of the young man that entered. He finished writing something down and put his quill down and stood up, standing about 6' tall, his face this, hands in gloves, thin black pants and boots. His hat on the table, sunglasses on his black hair blending in with the shadows. He smiled slightly, fangs barely showing. His hands rested at his sides.

He eyed the young man before him. "Johann. I am indeed, Alucard. What brings you here to my office, besides the fact Felicia dragged you here." His voice soft and gentle. He walked around the room and picked up papers off the tables that students were at a few days ago. he collected them and came back to the desk and gently laid them down on the desk, neatly stacked. He turned back to the young man.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Saleon wrote:
Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

12:00 AM, before in August.
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Coilin smiled at her. "Stay like this, hmm?" he asked quietly, locking eyes with her for a moment. "But what are we supposed to do, while staying like this? Maybe... Oh, I dunno... This?"

He leaned forward quite suddenly and kissed her again, lightly pressing his forehead against hers before after and then kissing her again. And again. And another time, until he eventually started to move down her neck...
Each kiss tickled like a tiny electric shock sending volts of emotions through her body. It was safe to say that Unyan felt each kiss throughout her entire body. At first it was a little peep of something out of her lips, but soon enough it was a tidal wave of laughs and giggles. It made her giggle like a playful child as each kiss made it harder and harder for her to contain herself. "St-op it!" she said humorously.

But as she got closer, the laughs and the giggles were slowly altered into a feeling of intense heat. She was soon realizing that it was less of a laughing matter, and she felt a new wave upon her shore; as if the tidal waters became something newer, crashed and molded the land, in new fashions. She was embarrassed: excited but embarrassed. She couldn't place her emotions straight in one box, and it felt as if even if she could, the box would soon overflow.

She grew quiet as a mouse. She scurried through her thoughts, a jungle of indeterminate emotions, unable to find the way out. It wasn't scary, but she didn't know what they meant. Her thoughts rambled on and on in her head with only the escape of a ding of the oven.

"Ah!" she said in a flurry, her face so red that it mimicked the celestial body, Mars, "Pizza is ready! We best eat!" She had little clue as to why she was so awkward, but she knew her emotions were too many to parse and organize, and that it would take her a while before she could scavenge her way through such a maze.

Coilin McAengus, Before Timeskip

Coilin smiled at her, his own telepathy sensing her inner turmoil a little and causing the slight sadist to feel a bit of joy at it. But the other side of him felt even more, it felt some form of pride at causing Unyan to become so... 'confused', at causing her childish personality to perhaps grow up a little, just for him. Of course, Coilin didn't look into as deeply, he just felt a reason to smile and did so, letting his prisoner up to her feet before moving over to the oven. "One pizza, coming up, Miss Daimonia." he announced, picking up a pizza pan and siding it into the oven he just opened. The heat flew into his face, but Coilin didn't flinch as he threw the pizza on the stove top and shut the pipping hot portal to hell.

He then, batting Unyan's fingers away, took out two plates and a pizza cutter. "Now, which side do you want, Un?"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I'm starting to think we are'nt compatable anymore. I want a colony for our poor, and you want a military dictatorship that will dismantle every economic and political institution we have. Worse, you seem to think throwing out the TSE and our unifying currency would be a good thing. Perhaps this...is over. I'll leave to dwell on these implication and try to figure out how to depose the government. The Imperial Family will label us rebels and invade the world....you know that right? Unless your civilization is more advanced then it looks, doing this signs our death warrents. Neyla will have us executed for that....for rebelling against her."

Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Sani sighed lightly and turned over in his bed, looking at Neytiri for a moment. "I..." he started, but then stopped. The Navajo warrior sat and put his head in his hands, shaking his head for a moment. "Listen, Neytiri... I love you. I'd do anything for you. Anything at all. I don't want to lose you because I said something stupid that got you angry so... I apologize for that. My whole idea was stupid, I'm stupid, but I was just trying to be... funny, I guess. I didn't mean to get your upset...."

He looked up at her, a very concerned look on his face. "Can you forgive me, Huntress?"

The Flutterlands wrote:
Filia est Umbra

Filia frowned somewhat and nodded in understanding. She was sad to have a friend leave, but she knew where Makayla was coming from. Nonetheless, Filia smiled weakly. "W-well, it h-has been n-nice knowing y-you t-then, Ms. M-makayla." Filia spoke softly, "Y-you're a r-really nice f-friend and I-i hate t-to lose y-you. I-i hope t-though that I-i get a-a new r-roommate when y-you leavd. I-i don't really l-like being a-alone."

Filia then smiled at Liberty and affectionately stroked his neck. The young cambion looked at Hatter. "I-i wish t-that there w-was a w-way t-they could l-let you b-be my r-roommate, Hatter. S-still think w-we could f-find a w-way?"

Matthew 'Mad' Hatter

"Find a way?" Hatter whispered, smiling at her. "Well... it's quite simple, really... when Makayla leaves, I'll move in and dress like a villain!"

"I hoped you were'nt serious. At this point, trying to fight the galaxy-spanning empire would be like trying to fight a tigress naked with no weapons. Neyla would've had me Composed and devoured you...litterally. She despises rebels...expecially human ones. We need to change the subject."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:J. Balthory

The door opened by itself, showing a dimly lit room with desks and a chalk board with writing in old neat cursive and a few diagrams. Alucard could be seen, his red trench coat shinning against the candle light. He was aware of the young man that entered. He finished writing something down and put his quill down and stood up, standing about 6' tall, his face this, hands in gloves, thin black pants and boots. His hat on the table, sunglasses on his black hair blending in with the shadows. He smiled slightly, fangs barely showing. His hands rested at his sides.

He eyed the young man before him. "Johann. I am indeed, Alucard. What brings you here to my office, besides the fact Felicia dragged you here." His voice soft and gentle. He walked around the room and picked up papers off the tables that students were at a few days ago. he collected them and came back to the desk and gently laid them down on the desk, neatly stacked. He turned back to the young man.

J. Balthory

Johannes was slightly annoyed at Alucard not even acknowledging him, instead Alucard refered to the young student behind him, as well as the girl who was in tow. "You know, it's not polite to ignore your coworkers, even if they are just starting." Johannes said taking a seat in the corner and getting out a cheap cigarette.

Johann
"Well, Ms. Felicia seems to think you could help me with my curse. Although I doubt it as the only one who would even know anything about it would be my father, who is long dead by now." Johann said, a little indigently towards the elder vampire. "Although I have heard much about the great and powerful Vlad Dracul, although I doubt you are one in the same."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Matthew 'Mad' Hatter

"I hoped you were'nt serious. At this point, trying to fight the galaxy-spanning empire would be like trying to fight a tigress naked with no weapons. Neyla would've had me Composed and devoured you...litterally. She despises rebels...expecially human ones. We need to change the subject."

Sani nodded his head enthusiastically. "Yes, please. Let's change the subject." he agreed, sitting up in his bed happily. He sighed and seemed to have a weight lift off his shoulders as he did so, happy that Neytiri accepted his apology. He also decided that he needed to work on his communication skills, as well...

"So, uh... What subject do you want to talk about?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Taigawa wrote:"I hoped you were'nt serious. At this point, trying to fight the galaxy-spanning empire would be like trying to fight a tigress naked with no weapons. Neyla would've had me Composed and devoured you...litterally. She despises rebels...expecially human ones. We need to change the subject."

Sani nodded his head enthusiastically. "Yes, please. Let's change the subject." he agreed, sitting up in his bed happily. He sighed and seemed to have a weight lift off his shoulders as he did so, happy that Neytiri accepted his apology. He also decided that he needed to work on his communication skills, as well...

"So, uh... What subject do you want to talk about?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

"I don't know. We've already covered the main topics of particular interest."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Doughertania wrote:Dagon Argrave, Breaker of Walls, Builder of Blanket Forts, Awarder of Doctorates
Dagon looked back, seeing the confusion etched on Jessica's face. For a brief moment, he was a tad worried that'd she'd elect to stay in the confines of Fort Argrave, which would be no fun at all. But she pushed back her confusion, and instead replied that she was willing to follow him on his raid. Dagon smiled, happy to have her to come along, before leading her out of the fort. At the idea of him getting cookies even if they weren't in the school, Dagon sighed. "Well, suuuure. I have cookies on me. But what's the use of a fort without a good raid? And of course it's going to be fun! I'm involved." Jessica seemed like a nice girl, and the fact that she was willing to follow Dagon on his hare-brained scheme was a plus in his mind. He hoped she got used to his craziness as time went on.

As he stepped out of the fort, he heard Henry-

"Ahem?"

Sorry, Dr. Henry's voice bark through the speakers. "ATTENTION INTRUDING MEATBAG! STEP AWAY FROM THE PERIMETER OR BE DESTROYED BY DR. HENRY, TURRET OF DOOM!" The turret's guns slowly whirred to life, ready to unleash foam hell onto the hapless student. Dagon looked out into the hallway to see who the poor sap was, and found himself looking at a familiar face. With a gasp, Dagon jumped between them. "Wait Dr. Henry! Don't shoot! He's a friend!"

Hen-right, Dr. Henry lowered his guns, his sensor turning blue as it looked away. Kicking one of its feet, it muttered "master never let's dr. henry have any fun..."

Ignoring his pouting turret, Dagon embraced the newcomer in a bear hug. "Shadow!" Shadow must not have expected it, because Dagon actually managed to grab him. He pulled away, grinning ear to ear. "So good to see you again, Rhodes ol' boy. How's the vacation treating you? I didn't know that you were a fan on inter dimensional travel, but hey! Who am I to judge?"

Seeing his friend look more and more quizzical, Dagon cocked his head. "What's wrong?" But before either the exasperated narrator or the thoroughly befuddled Shadow could say something, Dagon snapped his fingers. "Oh, that's right. You're waiting for gift! Give me a sec here…" Reaching into his jacket pouch, Dagon seemed to find what he was looking for. Pulling out the gift, Dagon placed it around Shadow's neck before smiling triumphantly. "Tada!" Draped around the boy's shoulders were large pink fuzzy dice, with two ones being the sides facing up. "See, I told you you looked like Snake Eyes. Now you can see it too!"

As Dagon basked in his accomplishment, the narrator was finally able to get a word in edgewise. Dagon, that's not the Rhodes you know. He's a different one, one unique to this dimension.

Dagon paused, looking Shadow up and down. "So wait, he doesn't remember all the good times we had destroying the Overlord and his forces?"

I'm afraid not.

Dagon sighed. "Sometimes I really hate all these reboots. Can't you RPers just have enough focus to stick with one thread? It'd make making friends so much easier." Looking back at Shadow, he gave a small embarrassed smile. "Sorry, wrong guy." He turned around, took a step, then whirled back around, deciding that he wanted Rhodes to come along, regardless of the dimension.

"So anyway," he began, as if nothing had happened, "we're going on a raid for the school's cookie supply. Wanna come with? Fort Argrave could always use a man of your talents, and judging by the IC posts you've been here a while. You should know where the cookies are kept, which'd be a huge help to our operation." Sensing some hesitation on Shadow's part, Dagon slowly raised his hands, making a weighing motion towards the ninja's neck. "I'll even let you keep the fuzzy diii-iiice."

John Rhodes

Third: Why do you want to raid a cookie supply? What are you, a cookie terrorist?"

If it wasn't for the environment, John's interrogation would've been much different. But knowing that if he did it here he would probably face some problems, he simply opted for the easiest way: Question Dagon directly.

Dagon Argrave, Has Too Many Titles at This Point
Rhodes seemed a little uneasy about Dagon's whole presentation, and began interrogating him. Despite the seriousness of it, Dagon rolled his eyes. "Well, it helps when Irhk has kept it mostly the same since BA. Though I have to say, the name change from 'Moving Shadow' to 'Shadow'" was a good idea. This new one is so much catchier."

Dagon, I think he means how do you know him here.

"Oh. Why didn't you say so Rhodes? Well, the short answer is I don't know you, but I know one of you."

Not helping.

Dagon sighed, seeing that Rhodes was echoing the sentiments of the narrator. "OK, so where I come from you, you're a teleporting ninja personally responsible for the death of several legendary mythical creatures that wanted to do Earth harm. In that world, we're friends, squad mates, and a great comedy duo. I do something, you shake your head in disappointment, and everyone has a good laugh."

Stay focused!

"Alright, alright. Sheesh." Dagon replied, waving his hands at some unseen speaker. Turning back to Shadow, he continued as if nothing strange had happened. "Anyway, the point is our mission ended, for most of us anyway. I've got the ability to transport myself between universe, so the group we work for sends me hurtling through dimensions, ensuring that dimensional tears from that dimension and the monster realm are repaired. Make sense now?"

Finally, he looked at Rhodes indignantly. "I'm not a terrorist, I'm a liberator!" After striking a heroic pose, he stopped and shrugged "Also, I'm hungry. Mostly that." Dagon stopped and looked around, as if searching hard for something. After he had finished scanning the room, he shrugged. "Besides, I didn't see any other plot points, so I decided to make one."
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Taigawa wrote:"Well this turned from being a school to a battleground. People want me dead and are preparing to make that a reality. Had I known this would be a war, I would have brought my armor and weapons. As is I am pretty much defenseless when they come for me. To be powerful yet weak....I came here to master my abilities and learn morals, not face the same situation I was indoctrinated into the military to fight."

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Matthew 'Mad' Hatter

Filia est Umbra

Filia once again nodded in understanding. She herself was exactly thrilled about her time here ether with the hectic stuff going on since the kidnapping incident. In fact it was her friends, especially Hatter, that helped her stay sane. However, many of the villains, especially those of the likes of Pitch Black who have made a target out of her and her friends just made things difficult. That's one of the reasons why she was eager for a roommate. Sure she could hold off on her own pretty well, but when it came to those who knew her weaknesses and how to make her vulnerable, that of course is a whole other ballpark.

"W-well, I h-hope that t-the teachings I-i've taught y-you about m-morals over t-the past t-two months help y-you in t-the future." Filia spoke softly to Makayla, "I-i'm sorry t-that this d-didn't work o-out for y-you."

Filia then looked at Hatter and giggled a little. "I-i don't t-think that's h-how it w-works, but o-okay." she spoke with another giggle, "R-really though I-i really w-would like t-to find a-a way t-to be y-your roommate, r-rules be d-dammned."
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Taigawa wrote:

"I don't know. We've already covered the main topics of particular interest."

Sani crossed his legs and tapped his chin gently, tilting his head. Then, he smiled like he got a good idea. Because, well, he did. In fact, he got two good ideas. "Well... I have two ideas!" he announced, smiling at her now. "We can go to the gym, and spar. Or, you know, go to the gym, and practice with your dimensions... or, you could give me a Christmas wish list, since I'm your Santa this year."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Taigawa wrote:"I don't know. We've already covered the main topics of particular interest."

Sani crossed his legs and tapped his chin gently, tilting his head. Then, he smiled like he got a good idea. Because, well, he did. In fact, he got two good ideas. "Well... I have two ideas!" he announced, smiling at her now. "We can go to the gym, and spar. Or, you know, go to the gym, and practice with your dimensions... or, you could give me a Christmas wish list, since I'm your Santa this year."

"I think you enjoy being under my paws. I need to master my tear powers if our plans are to succeed. As for Christmas, surprise me. Another one...lay with me."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:The door opened by itself, showing a dimly lit room with desks and a chalk board with writing in old neat cursive and a few diagrams. Alucard could be seen, his red trench coat shinning against the candle light. He was aware of the young man that entered. He finished writing something down and put his quill down and stood up, standing about 6' tall, his face this, hands in gloves, thin black pants and boots. His hat on the table, sunglasses on his black hair blending in with the shadows. He smiled slightly, fangs barely showing. His hands rested at his sides.

J. Balthory

Johannes was slightly annoyed at Alucard not even acknowledging him, instead Alucard refered to the young student behind him, as well as the girl who was in tow. "You know, it's not polite to ignore your coworkers, even if they are just starting." Johannes said taking a seat in the corner and getting out a cheap cigarette.

Johann
"Well, Ms. Felicia seems to think you could help me with my curse. Although I doubt it as the only one who would even know anything about it would be my father, who is long dead by now." Johann said, a little indigently towards the elder vampire. "Although I have heard much about the great and powerful Vlad Dracul, although I doubt you are one in the same."

Felicia let go of Johann’s hand, muttering. She stroked her imaginary beard. Inside, Oliver starting giggling a bit at her silly gesture. ‘Oh, silly child! Such a cute look.’ Mentally snorting at him, Felicia again started rambling. “If the anime serves me right, Mr. Alucard should be Count Dracula. Ah... I wish I realized the anagram sooner. It’s Dracula backwards, come on! Whoops. Sorry, Professor. I’m rambling again.” ‘Anime? What’s that, poppet?’
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Taigawa wrote:

"I think you enjoy being under my paws. I need to master my tear powers if our plans are to succeed. As for Christmas, surprise me. Another one...lay with me."

"Well, no... I enjoy winning and showing you that just because you have cute cat ears and paws doesn't mean that you're better then me..." Sani said, sticking out his tongue. He sighed mentally when she told him to surprise her. That was never a good response, because it usually meant that they wanted you to get them something that they would love, and expected only your experience with them to let you do that. Either way, it was just annoying. The last bit caused Sani to frown. "Well... Uh... As in just a cuddle or romantically?" he asked.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:11 pm

The wooden boat had seen its fair share of waiting, as its leader grew a bit antsy and excited for what awaited him on the island. He gripped his cloak and tome tightly as he walked towards the bow of the ship and watched as the waves crash against the boat. He nodded and turned to his men, giving them the order to press ahead for landing on the Academy's island. The man yelled, which echoed out on to the shores of the Academy as the boat made course for the island. The waves were ramming against the wooden vessel very roughly, but the crew and captain was undeterred as their proud and happy Gaelic chants overpowered the impacts of the waters beneath them. Getting closer to the island's shores, it became very apparent that the only coastlines near them were those of sheer cliffs, it would be an easy climb but the captain did not want to risk losing the book. He came up with a second plan, as the book began to shift to a darker sense. Clouds above swirled as a dark aura became engulfed the tome the captain was holding.

"I will use the power of the nether to get up on the cliff. Do not stare into the void, it may suck your soul along with me. This may draw attention but it must be done for preservation and a bit of....warning." The captain said as the men nodded and sheltered their heads from the alluring gaze of diabolical tome that the captain was holding. Out from the pages of the book came this dark energy that swirled to form a sort of doorway in front of him. The introduction of this intense darkness caused a massive amount of energy to shift through the water and across the island. The captain took a breath and walked into the portal, as the nether energy climbed the walls of the sheer, rocky cliffs to make an exit portal at the grassy plains outside the Academy. Clouds around the island swirled in sort of a dark dance to depict the appearance of such deadly energy on the mortal plain.

A few seconds went by as the captain emerged out of the portal on top of the cliff, holding the fur cloak to his body and coughing a bit from the usage of the nether as it took away a tiny amount of his life energy. One cough caused him to hack up small droplets of blood. In turn, he closed the book and dispelled the nether energy out of this plane of existence. He waved down to his men, which followed with mighty and loud cheers.

"I will give the signal when I want you to return, so we may continue our voyage." The captain said as he waved off his fellow Gaelic warriors and the boat which transported him, soon this boat would re-enter the fog and disappear along with the weather abnormality. The man turned his attention to the mainland and the giant building in front of him, he gave a smile with his book in hand to begin walking towards this monolith of a structure.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Saleon wrote:
Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:"Well, it's good that you like it, because you didn't have a choice." Coilin said, turning his head and kissing her lips lightly. "You were gonna stay here for good no matter what you wanted... you're too good of a teddy bear to be let go after one hug..."

He smiled at her and then they rolled over to the television. "What do you want to watch, Un?"
"Hey!" Unyan remarked with an exasperated look to her face, she playfully looked towards him, "I am not a teddy bear! You are the fluffy one." She felt weird in his lap, but she also felt an electricity running in her head; it made it hard for her brain to work right, sending it into a tailspin like an overcharged battery. She tried to keep calm, but it was a new feeling... for her.

"I don't have a preference on what to watch..." she said softly, "I am almost fine just staying... l-l-like this... but if we need to watch something... I like anime. Either or... I think I'd be fine." She wrapped her head on his shoulder like a pillow. It made her happy, and felt soft, and felt warm.

"I bet you make the best pizza," she added.

7:30 AM, December 23rd.
Arstotzkas wrote:"Well, it looks like you succeeded" Jen says cheerfully, saluting back, She hadn't really talked to Unyan a whole lot lately, she spent all her time with Coilin. Like, all of her time. In fact, she was shocked Coilin was trailing behind her right now. It was a little annoying, but Jen dealt with it. Coilin didn't seem to like her very much though, but that was his problem not her's "We do need to hang out more. Maybe you should spend a little time away from that boyfriend of yours, no offense. But anyway, what we should do? Um.... that's a hard one. Going on an adventure sounds pretty fun to be honest. Wanna lead the way Unyan?"
"Thank you!" she said with a giant smile that seemed to consume her face, side to side. She had unfortunately neglected Jen... not intentionally, but it was easy to spend too much Coilin when they were so close. Of course, she still hung out with Jen, and she knew it was important to hang out. Jen had decided the best way to spend the day was with Unyan's option: adventure. "Of course!" she said, not yet a clue where to 'adventure' to, "I dunno where, but it will surely be exciting! ... Exciting, exciting, exciting."

She then checked her pockets to see if she brought everything for a trip like this. Unfortunately, she forgot her gold card—which worked for all banks and stores, and included a number of benefits, but it was too expensive for anyone, really. "Ah!" she shouted, "I forgot to get my wallet! I'll have to get it real quick!"

"No problem Unyan, you're my friend after all." Jen replies with a slight smirk. Unyan was one of her only truly great friends at the Academy, besides Sin at course. She was certainly odd of course, but at least she seemed to always be entertaining. It was unfortunate that she had been slightly neglecting Jen lately, but at least today it seems they would have time to hang out "Oh, I've got some ideas for adventure Unyan. But it's not going to need any sort of credit cards, we'll save that for a later time. I did just get new clothes after all. So recently I was looking at a map of the island and I noticed that part of it was blurred out way to the north. Almost like they don't want us to go there or something. There might be something interesting, I dunno maybe like scary monsters or something. We can go there.... if you're brave enough of course."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Doughertania wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
John Rhodes

Dagon Argrave, Has Too Many Titles at This Point
Rhodes seemed a little uneasy about Dagon's whole presentation, and began interrogating him. Despite the seriousness of it, Dagon rolled his eyes. "Well, it helps when Irhk has kept it mostly the same since BA. Though I have to say, the name change from 'Moving Shadow' to 'Shadow'" was a good idea. This new one is so much catchier."

Dagon, I think he means how do you know him here.

"Oh. Why didn't you say so Rhodes? Well, the short answer is I don't know you, but I know one of you."

Not helping.

Dagon sighed, seeing that Rhodes was echoing the sentiments of the narrator. "OK, so where I come from you, you're a teleporting ninja personally responsible for the death of several legendary mythical creatures that wanted to do Earth harm. In that world, we're friends, squad mates, and a great comedy duo. I do something, you shake your head in disappointment, and everyone has a good laugh."

Stay focused!

"Alright, alright. Sheesh." Dagon replied, waving his hands at some unseen speaker. Turning back to Shadow, he continued as if nothing strange had happened. "Anyway, the point is our mission ended, for most of us anyway. I've got the ability to transport myself between universe, so the group we work for sends me hurtling through dimensions, ensuring that dimensional tears from that dimension and the monster realm are repaired. Make sense now?"

Finally, he looked at Rhodes indignantly. "I'm not a terrorist, I'm a liberator!" After striking a heroic pose, he stopped and shrugged "Also, I'm hungry. Mostly that." Dagon stopped and looked around, as if searching hard for something. After he had finished scanning the room, he shrugged. "Besides, I didn't see any other plot points, so I decided to make one."

John Rhodes

"So, you are saying that you met my other dimensional doppelganger, and you make a duo with him to kill supernatural creatures? I'll take it as a temporary truth so I can apply some sense to the next things you are going to say. I'm feeling that I'll need to do it."

The whole story, including the name "Irhk" sounded extremely strange, and the whole story seemed the product of a disturbed mind. But given the fact that Dagon apparently seemed a good guy, he decided to tag along with him. Not after, unconsciously shaking his head in disappointment.

"Well, I got absolutely nothing better to do. I'm in."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Taigawa wrote:"I think you enjoy being under my paws. I need to master my tear powers if our plans are to succeed. As for Christmas, surprise me. Another one...lay with me."

"Well, no... I enjoy winning and showing you that just because you have cute cat ears and paws doesn't mean that you're better then me..." Sani said, sticking out his tongue. He sighed mentally when she told him to surprise her. That was never a good response, because it usually meant that they wanted you to get them something that they would love, and expected only your experience with them to let you do that. Either way, it was just annoying. The last bit caused Sani to frown. "Well... Uh... As in just a cuddle or romantically?" he asked.

"I too enjoy winning. Now...just be with me. That is what your kind do, right? Well at least the courting ones."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:The door opened by itself, showing a dimly lit room with desks and a chalk board with writing in old neat cursive and a few diagrams. Alucard could be seen, his red trench coat shinning against the candle light. He was aware of the young man that entered. He finished writing something down and put his quill down and stood up, standing about 6' tall, his face this, hands in gloves, thin black pants and boots. His hat on the table, sunglasses on his black hair blending in with the shadows. He smiled slightly, fangs barely showing. His hands rested at his sides.

J. Balthory

Johann
"Well, Ms. Felicia seems to think you could help me with my curse. Although I doubt it as the only one who would even know anything about it would be my father, who is long dead by now." Johann said, a little indigently towards the elder vampire. "Although I have heard much about the great and powerful Vlad Dracula, although I doubt you are one in the same."

Alucard chuckled. "Sorry Sir. Habit to respond to the children first, what brings you to my office?" He looked at Johann. "That is not one of my names. What curse would this be?" He raised a brow under his sun-glasses. he was now in two conversations, not exactly his cup of tea, but he would manage. This Felicia girl seems to know a lot, that's pretty odd for someone of her stature. He went over to the desk and the candle lit up by itself. He picked up the papers and put them in a file and opened the drawer and put them away. He then took the paper he was writing on and put it in a separate folder. He then looked at both, examining and reading body language. He sighed, he was unsure on what they both wanted.

He looked at Felicia, "Felicia, you are correct." He smiled at her as she continued rambling.

Zaphina Moore-Earlier

Zaphina was in the middle of facing her evil twin who could, in fact, open portals to other areas of the world. Zaphina was currently in her head as she was trying to break the walls that surrounded her twin. Someone had tried to make a replica of her, but with different powers and Zaphina was planning on stopping it. In the real world, the twin and Zaphina were not moving, only sitting in a dark room, staring at each other, Zaphinas hand on the other girls' head.

In the mind a portal opened just as she went to unlock the last one and she fell in, along with her real self, but just as she did she broke the last barrier and tossed a knife, hitting the other girl in the head, and killing her instantly. She fell through the portal and was transported.

Zaphina Moore- Student- At the school

She fell with a plop down into a dark room on top of a student who was standing at the door of a dark class room. She basically fell onto his head and grabbed him, dragging him down with her onto the floor, she, of course was stuck under him as she had grabbed him from behind. A thump was all that could be heard from her actually hitting the floor and the kid falling on top of her.

Drown wrote:

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:J. Balthory

Johann
"Well, Ms. Felicia seems to think you could help me with my curse. Although I doubt it as the only one who would even know anything about it would be my father, who is long dead by now." Johann said, a little indigently towards the elder vampire. "Although I have heard much about the great and powerful Vlad Dracula, although I doubt you are one in the same."

Alucard chuckled. "Sorry Sir. Habit to respond to the children first, what brings you to my office?" He looked at Johann. "That is not one of my names. What curse would this be?" He raised a brow under his sun-glasses. he was now in two conversations, not exactly his cup of tea, but he would manage. This Felicia girl seems to know a lot, that's pretty odd for someone of her stature. He went over to the desk and the candle lit up by itself. He picked up the papers and put them in a file and opened the drawer and put them away. He then took the paper he was writing on and put it in a separate folder. He then looked at both, examining and reading body language. He sighed, he was unsure on what they both wanted.

He looked at Felicia, "Felicia, you are correct." He smiled at her as she continued rambling.

Zaphina Moore-Earlier

Zaphina was in the middle of facing her evil twin who could, in fact, open portals to other areas of the world. Zaphina was currently in her head as she was trying to break the walls that surrounded her twin. Someone had tried to make a replica of her, but with different powers and Zaphina was planning on stopping it. In the real world, the twin and Zaphina were not moving, only sitting in a dark room, staring at each other, Zaphinas hand on the other girls' head.

In the mind a portal opened just as she went to unlock the last one and she fell in, along with her real self, but just as she did she broke the last barrier and tossed a knife, hitting the other girl in the head, and killing her instantly. She fell through the portal and was transported.

She fell with a plop down into a dark room on top of a student who was standing at the door of a dark class room. She basically fell onto his head and grabbed him, dragging him down with her onto the floor, she, of course was stuck under him as she had grabbed him from behind. A thump was all that could be heard from her actually hitting the floor and the kid falling on top of her.

Johannes Balthory

Before Johannes witnessed something out of the manga he read, he was about to introduce himself to Alucard as a new member of the faculty. "Well... so that just happened." Johann said, trying to act like it happened all the time around him. "Anyways, Johannes Balthory, new Black Ops teacher." Johannes picked both students up off the ground. "And I'm pretty damn sure there must be a right brilliant explanation for why the hell some girl is falling out of nowhere and taking another student down with her."

Johann Faust
Johann on the other hand, was far from surprised. "Now, I am certain. Something beyond foul is a afoot right now." He said, flustered beyond all believe. In one day, he had be chucked into a portal, had his entire appearance changed, and now, he was being helped up by some strange teacher after being dragged to the ground by some mysterious falling person. At least, she would have remained mysterious if he had not looked her in the eyes. "Well, this is a somewhat pleasant surprise, Zaphina."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:52 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Well this turned from being a school to a battleground. People want me dead and are preparing to make that a reality. Had I known this would be a war, I would have brought my armor and weapons. As is I am pretty much defenseless when they come for me. To be powerful yet weak....I came here to master my abilities and learn morals, not face the same situation I was indoctrinated into the military to fight."

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Matthew 'Mad' Hatter

Filia est Umbra

Filia once again nodded in understanding. She herself was exactly thrilled about her time here ether with the hectic stuff going on since the kidnapping incident. In fact it was her friends, especially Hatter, that helped stay sane. However, many of the villains, especially those of the likes of Pitch Black who have made a target out of her and her friends just made things difficult. That's one of the reasons why she was eager forna roommate. Sure she could hold off on her own pretty well, but when it came to those who knew her weaknesses and how to make her vulnerable, that of course is a whole other ballpark.

"W-well, I h-hope that t-tne teachings I-i've taught y-you about m-morals over t-the past t-two months help y-you in t-the future." Filia spoke softly to Makayla, "I-i'm sorry t-that this d-didn't work o-out for y-you."

Filia then looked at Hatter and giggled a little. "I-i don't t-think that's h-how it w-works, but o-okay." she spoke with another giggle, "R-really though I-i really w-would like t-to find a-a way t-to be y-your roommate, r-rules be d-dammned."

"In truth I'm half-tempted to kill him first. I should'nt be forced to miss out on an education because an alien horse does'nt want me to learn. Maybe not eat him, just remove the threat. If he tries anything aggressive towards me, I may kill him just to be safe. No...I need to start treating this place like a warzone....because it is one. This is not a safe learning environment."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

Saleon wrote:She grew quiet as a mouse. She scurried through her thoughts, a jungle of indeterminate emotions, unable to find the way out. It wasn't scary, but she didn't know what they meant. Her thoughts rambled on and on in her head with only the escape of a ding of the oven.

"Ah!" she said in a flurry, her face so red that it mimicked the celestial body, Mars, "Pizza is ready! We best eat!" She had litte clue as to why she was so awkward, but she knew her emotions were too many to parse and organize, and that it would take her a while before she could scavenge her way through such a maze.
Coilin smiled at her, his own telepathy sensing her inner turmoil a little and causing the slight sadist to feel a bit of joy at it. But the other side of him felt even more, it felt some form of pride at causing Unyan to become so... 'confused', at causing her childish personality to perhaps grow up a little, just for him. Of course, Coilin didn't look into as deeply, he just felt a reason to smile and did so, letting his prisoner up to her feet before moving over to the oven. "One pizza, coming up, Miss Daimonia." he announced, picking up a pizza pan and siding it into the oven he just opened. The heat flew into his face, but Coilin didn't flinch as he threw the pizza on the stove top and shut the pipping hot portal to hell.

He then, batting Unyan's fingers away, took out two plates and a pizza cutter. "Now, which side do you want, Un?"
The steaming smell of pizza. Even with the door closed, the smell of pizza swamped through. As Coilin Steamed his face, it led to a wave of her odd pizza-based concoction. It flared up her nose, made it stick up, and the nose then contacted the tongue to start salivating. She poofed herself on the other side of the table, her head leaning forward so as to get a bird's eye view if the cheesy-landscape covered in sauce. It looked red. She raised her hands up and clapped in excitement—somehow avoiding what just happened as they waited for the pizza.

"I will take the left half!" she said, "you get the right half!" She quickly waited for him to cut the pizza for swooping it up in a flurry that seemed to move past the speed of light. She looked at it in her hands, the pizza flopping a little in her hands, and looked with intensity at the crisp red shininess. "Time for a romantic dinner!" she said with a funny, though rosy, look on her face. She ate it like a vacuum, basically eating that large half-slice in one to three bites. She didn't say much, though.

7:30 AM, December 23rd.
Arstotzkas wrote:
Saleon wrote:"Thank you!" she said with a giant smile that seemed to consume her face, side to side. She had unfortunately neglected Jen... not intentionally, but it was easy to spend too much Coilin when they were so close. Of course, she still hung out with Jen, and she knew it was important to hang out. Jen had decided the best way to spend the day was with Unyan's option: adventure. "Of course!" she said, not yet a clue where to 'adventure' to, "I dunno where, but it will surely be exciting! ... Exciting, exciting, exciting."

She then checked her pockets to see if she brought everything for a trip like this. Unfortunately, she forgot her gold card—which worked for all banks and stores, and included a number of benefits, but it was too expensive for anyone, really. "Ah!" she shouted, "I forgot to get my wallet! I'll have to get it real quick!"
"No problem Unyan, you're my friend after all." Jen replies with a slight smirk. Unyan was one of her only truly great friends at the Academy, besides Sin at course. She was certainly odd of course, but at least she seemed to always be entertaining. It was unfortunate that she had been slightly neglecting Jen lately, but at least today it seems they would have time to hang out "Oh, I've got some ideas for adventure Unyan. But it's not going to need any sort of credit cards, we'll save that for a later time. I did just get new clothes after all. So recently I was looking at a map of the island and I noticed that part of it was blurred out way to the north. Almost like they don't want us to go there or something. There might be something interesting, I dunno maybe like scary monsters or something. We can go there.... if you're brave enough of course."
"Oh!" she said with anticipation, "A monster-y scavenger hunt! I better get my notebook so I can write down all of our sightseeing!" As soon as she finished her words, it seemed as if her voice was not as fast as her body. She began to run back to her room, somehow disappearing in sight, despite Jen staring directly at her. She fumbled to her room, opened the door in a large bang, crash, and thud, as the air caught up with her, and took a couple pieces of furniture with it.

As she opened the door, she saw Coilin. She quickly rushed at him and gave him a running jumping hug. "'Lin!" she said with her arms around his back and her feet dangling as they still descended to the ground.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Alucard chuckled. "Sorry Sir. Habit to respond to the children first, what brings you to my office?" He looked at Johann. "That is not one of my names. What curse would this be?" He raised a brow under his sun-glasses. he was now in two conversations, not exactly his cup of tea, but he would manage. This Felicia girl seems to know a lot, that's pretty odd for someone of her stature. He went over to the desk and the candle lit up by itself. He picked up the papers and put them in a file and opened the drawer and put them away. He then took the paper he was writing on and put it in a separate folder. He then looked at both, examining and reading body language. He sighed, he was unsure on what they both wanted.

Zaphina Moore-Earlier

Johannes Balthory

Before Johannes witnessed something out of the manga he read, he was about to introduce himself to Alucard as a new member of the faculty. "Well... so that just happened." Johann said, trying to act like it happened all the time around him. "Anyways, Johannes Balthory, new Black Ops teacher." Johannes picked both students up off the ground. "And I'm pretty damn sure there must be a right brilliant explanation for why the hell some girl is falling out of nowhere and taking another student down with her."

Johann Faust
Johann on the other hand, was far from surprised. "Now, I am certain. Something beyond foul is a afoot right now." He said, flustered beyond all believe. In one day, he had be chucked into a portal, had his entire appearance changed, and now, he was being helped up by some strange teacher after being dragged to the ground by some mysterious falling person. At least, she would have remained mysterious if he had not looked her in the eyes. "Well, this is a somewhat pleasant surprise, Zaphina."

Alucard

Alucard merely looked at the girl and Johann. He shook his head. "Well, Mr. Johannes, I must say you have some competition in the house of that area. Pleasure to meet you." He looked at the students. One seemed to recognize the other. "Zaphina, are you okay?" He took her from the teachers hands and set her down on the ground, considering she was quiet small for her age. He watched her drag the other boy out. "Hm, I guess i'll hear about the curse later." He looked at the other Teacher. "Would you like a tour or you just wanna walk and talk?" He walked back over to the desk, straightened a few things and turned to the chalk board and started to clear the board with the eraser.

Zaphina

Zaphina lay on the ground unmoving until she was promptly picked up by a strange man and another helping her down. She looked at Johann. She smiled brightly. "JOHANN!" She laughed and looked at the more creepier teacher. "i am fine, thank you for asking Professor." She smiled and went back to Johann , "come on, we have a snowball fight to do!" She giggled and grabbed his wrist, yanking from from the other teachers' grip and dragged him out the door.

Drown wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse