NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Boergandina
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Leonem wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:
"Oh c'mon, Sin look at yourself and be honest." Jen teases, taking a seat in the auditorium "You gotta admit that you look a bit worse for the wear as well, you're older than me after all. If i have one gray hair, you probably have a dozen. Still, even with all your flaws I think you're good looking so that's something at least. Hey look, seems like the speech is starting or something."

The lights dimmen and an old man with rimmed glasses and a cane walks onto the stage. In a sense, his external appearance seemed frail and old, but anybody paying attention could clearly see the raw power in his stride and step. He stops at the podium and takes a deep breath, before he begins to deliver his speech.

"Today is a monumental day." the man says, his voice booming through the massive auditorium "99th years ago today, a peace treaty was signed that changed the nature of the world forever. A treaty created by the Shadow Council between two bitter enemies but now key allies,the Hero League and the he Villain Syndicate. Together they forged a new future for the world, one that begins here at the Academy of Heroes and Villains. You are all here because you posses some sort of ability, abilities that make you different from the ordinary person. Abilities that you must learn to train, hone, and perfect lest they go to fruitless waste. For all students, old and new I welcome you back to the Academy and I hope you shall have an excellent year. My name is James Warren and I am the headmaster of this great school. Before I go, there's one more surprise I have to tell you."

He smirks "New students, look in your pockets right now. You will find a slip of paper that tells you whether you are a villain or a hero. How did we do this you ask? Well, you'll have to ask Voidmaster on that. Oh and by the way, there's a mandatory mental examination tomorrow for both new students and old students. Don't miss it, or we'l automatically assume you're insane."

Warren begins to wrap up his speech and states "I believe all of you will go far. Maybe you'll be a champion of justice, a hero of darkness, or a corpse in a grave. Nobody know what the future may hold."

With that, he walks off the stage and a voice immediately booms overhead "PLEASE REPORT TO EITHER THE HERO OR VILLAIN DORM. FAILURE TO GO TO THE PROPER DORM WILL BE MET WITH CONSEQUENCES."

Void was, in a word, relieved when it began and when it ended. It was short, and Void thanked their lucky stars for that. The noise had subsided when the Headmaster took the stage, but now that he was gone, the noise came back full force as the students clamored over which pathway they would take. They already knew that they were a villain, so they rose to their feet to wait for Gabriel to walk with them to the dorm.

'You're a villain, right?' Void asked just to be sure, even though, in their own opinion, it was beyond doubt that he was of the villain sort.

He slipped the paper he had been reading back into his pocket. "Yeah," he replied to them. "It's a bit arbitrary if you ask me. The means justify the ends- if it makes me a villain if I'm not willing to hesitate, then consequences be damned." He stood up and began to guide Void to the villain dorm, following the signs that Void could not read. "Oh, and I heard some other people near the edge, where we were. Apparently there's another Gabriel. Therefore, I'd prefer if you referred to me as "Koch" from now on, V."
Last edited by Boergandina on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5D Political Compass scores:
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 100%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 50%

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lora

Sin

"His jokes aren't unbearable... Then again I always tune him out and size everyone up." Sin said, and then chuckled, "A little better looking? I'd say you're looking worse than last year. Is that a grey hair? Oh look wrinkles, and a bit of sag."

"Oh c'mon, Sin look at yourself and be honest." Jen teases, taking a seat in the auditorium "You gotta admit that you look a bit worse for the wear as well, you're older than me after all. If i have one gray hair, you probably have a dozen. Still, even with all your flaws I think you're good looking so that's something at least. Hey look, seems like the speech is starting or something."

The lights dimmen and an old man with rimmed glasses and a cane walks onto the stage. In a sense, his external appearance seemed frail and old, but anybody paying attention could clearly see the raw power in his stride and step. He stops at the podium and takes a deep breath, before he begins to deliver his speech.

"Today is a monumental day." the man says, his voice booming through the massive auditorium "99th years ago today, a peace treaty was signed that changed the nature of the world forever. A treaty created by the Shadow Council between two bitter enemies but now key allies,the Hero League and the he Villain Syndicate. Together they forged a new future for the world, one that begins here at the Academy of Heroes and Villains. You are all here because you posses some sort of ability, abilities that make you different from the ordinary person. Abilities that you must learn to train, hone, and perfect lest they go to fruitless waste. For all students, old and new I welcome you back to the Academy and I hope you shall have an excellent year. My name is James Warren and I am the headmaster of this great school. Before I go, there's one more surprise I have to tell you."

He smirks "New students, look in your pockets right now. You will find a slip of paper that tells you whether you are a villain or a hero. How did we do this you ask? Well, you'll have to ask Voidmaster on that. Oh and by the way, there's a mandatory mental examination tomorrow for both new students and old students. Don't miss it, or we'l automatically assume you're insane."

Warren begins to wrap up his speech and states "I believe all of you will go far. Maybe you'll be a champion of justice, a hero of darkness, or a corpse in a grave. Nobody know what the future may hold."

With that, he walks off the stage and a voice immediately booms overhead "PLEASE REPORT TO EITHER THE HERO OR VILLAIN DORM. FAILURE TO GO TO THE PROPER DORM WILL BE MET WITH CONSEQUENCES."

Nightshade turned from his conversation with Zakiti to listen to the headmaster's speech. Once again he hardly cared for the man himself, and because he was already aware of where his room was, as soon as they were done he turned back to Zakiti. "So, what did you get? I already know I'm a villain," he mentioned.

Meanwhile, Ichiru was obviously mortified to realize somebody had dropped something into his pockets without his knowledge. Nevertheless, he took the slip out and found-out saw that he was a 'hero'. While he wasn't sure if he actually could consider himself one, he decided to go with this label. Smiling at Pitch, he inquired, "What does yours say?"
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Taigawa wrote:She rolled her eyes. "Chengxi, a coastal megacity on Thessia, our capital-world. Specifically, I lived in Old Chengxi, the historical section of that city. It was the former capital of the Yulan Imperium before being conquered by our ancestors in the 19th century. Modern Chengxi built an archology over the old city in it's entirety. That is why the sky was false. The megastructure was built over the city to protect it, as the elements are destructive to the ancient buildings. But it is a den of crime...one I had to deal with."

Sani opened his mouth to say something, most likely another question about her society, but was soon interrupted by the speech.

Arstotzkas wrote:

Ghost sat up and put his hat right on his head, after having listened to the speech while feigning slight slumber. He checked his pocket, looked at the card, and shrugged. "Well, it seems as if I'm a villain. How about you?" he asked Neytiri, standing up and offering her a hand to help.

"Well I certainly an't a saint, haha." she laughed before holding out her piece of paper declaring her to be the same. "Fitting, given my background. I'm going to the dorms to unpack my things. See ya later." She stated, before walking off. Makayla did'nt hesitate in moving to a room.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Sani opened his mouth to say something, most likely another question about her society, but was soon interrupted by the speech.

Ghost sat up and put his hat right on his head, after having listened to the speech while feigning slight slumber. He checked his pocket, looked at the card, and shrugged. "Well, it seems as if I'm a villain. How about you?" he asked Neytiri, standing up and offering her a hand to help.

"Well I certainly an't a saint, haha." she laughed before holding out her piece of paper declaring her to be the same. "Fitting, given my background. I'm going to the dorms to unpack my things. See ya later." She stated, before walking off. Makayla did'nt hesitate in moving to a room.

Sani rolled his eyes, put his hat on even more firmly, and bent down to grab his luggage. "Oh, of course I'd like to keep talking to you..." he muttered under his breath, making fun at just how abruptly Neytiri walked off. "It would be so great to keep up this great conversation we were having."

He sighed and he straightened and made his way out of the auditorium, stretching as he turned toward the villain dorms. "Eh, what can I expect?"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

Nightshade turned from his conversation with Zakiti to listen to the headmaster's speech. Once again he hardly cared for the man himself, and because he was already aware of where his room was, as soon as they were done he turned back to Zakiti. "So, what did you get? I already know I'm a villain," he mentioned.

Meanwhile, Ichiru was obviously mortified to realize somebody had dropped something into his pockets without his knowledge. Nevertheless, he took the slip out and found-out saw that he was a 'hero'. While he wasn't sure if he actually could consider himself one, he decided to go with this label. Smiling at Pitch, he inquired, "What does yours say?"

Zakiti Leventis

Zakiti held up the slip that she found in her pocket, the text stating that she is a Villain. "I'm a Villain, just as you are," she answered. For a moment, she seemed to be upset about the category in which she was placed. But, as in most cases, there was a bright side. "I am glad to know that you can remain as a friend, and not become an enemy. We both have far too many as it is."
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Hatter tilted his head and frowned. "Iced... tea?" he muttered, tapping his chin lightly. "Well, I've never tried it myself, but I can see if I can get some for you..."

He took the tea cup and saucer back, quickly downing all of it, biting into the saucer absently like it was a cookie as he frowned. He soon snapped his fingers and a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea appeared. He tried handing it to the small girl next to him. "Here you go, dear! I made it sweet tea, because that way the sugar is already in it. Less work for you..."

Arstotzkas wrote:The lights dimmen and an old man with rimmed glasses and a cane walks onto the stage. He stops at the podium and takes a deep breath, before he begins to deliver his speech.

"Today is a monumental day." the man says, his voice booming through the massive auditorium "99th years ago today, a peace treaty was signed that changed the nature of the world forever. A treaty created by the Shadow Council between two bitter enemies but now key allies,the Hero League and the he Villain Syndicate. Together they forged a new future for the world, one that begins here at the Academy of Heroes and Villains. You are all here because you posses some sort of ability, abilities that make you different from the ordinary person. Abilities that you must learn to train, hone, and perfect lest they go to fruitless waste. For all students, old and new I welcome you back to the Academy and I hope you shall have an excellent year. My name is James Warren and I am the headmaster of this great school,here's one more surprise I have to tell you."

With that, he walks off the stage and a voice booms overhead "PLEASE REPORT TO EITHER THE HERO OR VILLAIN DORM. FAILURE TO GO TO THE PROPER DORM WILL BE MET WITH CONSEQUENCES."

Filia est Umbra

Filia frowned upon seeing the confusion in Hatter's face, before smiling when he made her the drink. "O-ooooh! E-even better. T-thank you, M-mister Hatter." Filia spoke softly, before taking a relaxing sip and walking to a seat in the auditorium, "I-ice tea i-is very p-popular in America where I'm from, being born in Brooklyn, New York."

Filia then sat down and drank her sweettea as she listened to the headmaster's speech. She frowned when he spoke of a paper in her pocket that would say wither she's a hero or villain. Filia est Umbra searched her pocket and her face quivered close to tears upon finding a paper with the written word 'Villain'. She then closed her eyes and sighed very deeply as she crushed the paper in her hand and sipped her drink. "I-i'm... I'm a villain." Filia spoke sadly, with some tears falling from her orange eyes, "J-just l-like f-father wants. ...I-i don't w-want to be e-evil."

Luminesa wrote:"I see. I'm horribly sorry about that. Do you perhaps want to sit and talk about it?" Ichiru inquired, walking over to a bleacher to sit down. He was thinking carefully about Bounty's words, and he kept them in mind as Pitch came back to talk to him. Pitch did indeed have an insane glint in his eyes, and as Ichiru spoke to him, he looked directly into them, as though he was trying to read the mad pony's thoughts.

Pitch Black

Pitch Black snarled and nodded as he sat down with her. "Bounty was my coltfriend!" he spoke bitterly, "We grew up together at an orphanage in the city of Manehatten. I loved him a-and I thought he loved me back! I thought wrong! He became jealous of me because I was more talented in magic at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns than he was and he... he betrayed me! We fought in a duel of magic and he defeated me in a fucking fluke! He turned me over to the wretched Equestrian Government and I was banished to this shithole of a planet."

Pitch Black then made a crackle. His glowed for a moment and he made a horrendous grin. "But I assure you that I will return!" he spoke menacingly, "I will return and all of Equestria shall bow at my hooves."

Pitch Black crackled again, before turning to listen to the headmaster's speech. He searched his small pouch and found a paper with the word 'villain' on it. "Ha! Hahahaha!" crackled the black unicorn, "Guess that I'm a villain! But that's a useless term. Hero, villain, good, evil, right and wrong; they're all nothing but useless and pointless constructed terms of an ordered society. Trust me Ichriu, they're absolutely meaningless. For what is a hero and a villain? During your second world war, Hitler was seen as a hero by the Axis powers and a villain by the Allies. Thus, it's all a point of view and totally meaningless. Get my point?"

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt sighed sadly as he watched Pitch converse with Ichriu. He shook his head in regret before glancing at the headmaster and listened to hos speech. Bountu Hunt searched his pouch and found a paper with the written word: 'hero'. "Guess I'm with the heros." Bounty spoke to himself, "Only downside will be that keeping an eye on Pitch Black will be quite harder, especially at night. Though, at least I'll get to make some good friends here." The brown unicorn sighed and put the paper away before laying back and continuing to watch Pitch Black, having no doubt that the black unicorn he loved had 'villain' on his paper...
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:45 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Hatter tilted his head and frowned. "Iced... tea?" he muttered, tapping his chin lightly. "Well, I've never tried it myself, but I can see if I can get some for you..."

He took the tea cup and saucer back, quickly downing all of it, biting into the saucer absently like it was a cookie as he frowned. He soon snapped his fingers and a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea appeared. He tried handing it to the small girl next to him. "Here you go, dear! I made it sweet tea, because that way the sugar is already in it. Less work for you..."

Arstotzkas wrote:The lights dimmen and an old man with rimmed glasses and a cane walks onto the stage. He stops at the podium and takes a deep breath, before he begins to deliver his speech.

"Today is a monumental day." the man says, his voice booming through the massive auditorium "99th years ago today, a peace treaty was signed that changed the nature of the world forever. A treaty created by the Shadow Council between two bitter enemies but now key allies,the Hero League and the he Villain Syndicate. Together they forged a new future for the world, one that begins here at the Academy of Heroes and Villains. You are all here because you posses some sort of ability, abilities that make you different from the ordinary person. Abilities that you must learn to train, hone, and perfect lest they go to fruitless waste. For all students, old and new I welcome you back to the Academy and I hope you shall have an excellent year. My name is James Warren and I am the headmaster of this great school,here's one more surprise I have to tell you."

With that, he walks off the stage and a voice booms overhead "PLEASE REPORT TO EITHER THE HERO OR VILLAIN DORM. FAILURE TO GO TO THE PROPER DORM WILL BE MET WITH CONSEQUENCES."

Filia est Umbra

Filia frowned upon seeing the confusion in Hatter's face, before smiling when he made her the drink. "O-ooooh! E-even better. T-thank you, M-mister Hatter." Filia spoke softly, before taking a relaxing sip and walking to a seat in the auditorium, "I-ice tea i-is very p-popular in America where I'm from, being born in Brooklyn, New York."

Filia then sat down and drank her sweettea as she listened to the headmaster's speech. She frowned when he spoke of a paper in her pocket that would say wither she's a hero or villain. Filia est Umbra searched her pocket and her face quivered close to tears upon finding a paper with the written word 'Villain'. She then closed her eyes and sighed very deeply as she crushed the paper in her hand and sipped her drink. "I-i'm... I'm a villain." Filia spoke sadly, with some tears falling from her orange eyes, "J-just l-like f-father wants. ...I-i don't w-want to be e-evil."

Luminesa wrote:"I see. I'm horribly sorry about that. Do you perhaps want to sit and talk about it?" Ichiru inquired, walking over to a bleacher to sit down. He was thinking carefully about Bounty's words, and he kept them in mind as Pitch came back to talk to him. Pitch did indeed have an insane glint in his eyes, and as Ichiru spoke to him, he looked directly into them, as though he was trying to read the mad pony's thoughts.

Pitch Black

Pitch Black snarled and nodded as he sat down with her. "Bounty was my coltfriend!" he spoke bitterly, "We grew up together at an orphanage in the city of Manehatten. I loved him a-and I thought he loved me back! I thought wrong! He became jealous of me because I was more talented in magic at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns than he was and he... he betrayed me! We fought in a duel of magic and he defeated me in a fucking fluke! He turned me over to the wretched Equestrian Government and I was banished to this shithole of a planet."

Pitch then made a crackle. His glowed for a moment and he made a horrendous grin. "But I assure you that I will return!" he spoke menacingly, "I will return and all of Equestria shall bow at my hooves."

Pitch Black crackled again, before turning to listen to the headmaster's speech. He searched his small pouch and found a paper with the word 'villain' on it. "Ha! Hahahaha!" crackled the black unicorn, "Guess that I'm a villain! But that's a useless term. Hero, villain, good, evil, right and wrong; they're all nothing but useless and pointless constructed terms of an ordered society. Trust me Ichriu, they're absolutely meaningless. For what is a hero and a villain? During your second world war, Hitler was seen as a hero by the Axis powers and a villain by the Allies. Thus, it's all a point of view and totally meaningless. Get my point?"

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt sighed sadly as he watched Pitch converse with Ichriu. He shook his head in regret before glancing at the headmaster and listened to hos speech. Bountu Hunt searched his pouch and found a paper with the written word: 'hero'. "Guess I'm with the heros." Bounty spoke to himself, "Only downside will be that keeping an eye on Pitch Black will be quite harder, especially at night. Though, at least I'll get to make some good friends here." The brown unicorn sighed and put the paper away before laying back and continuing to watch Pitch Black, having no doubt that the black unicorn he loved had 'villain' on his paper...

Hatter blinked and frowned, reaching forward and patting away Filia's tear with his own paper card, the word 'hero' emblazoned upon it quite visibly. "It's okay, Miss Umbra. I know you're not evil! This has to be a mistake of some kind." he said, smiling and tilting his head, the boy's purple eyes trying to attract her orange ones and make her happier in some way.
Last edited by Free Empire of the Low Isles on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:55 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:

Filia est Umbra

Pitch Black

Pitch Black then made a crackle. His glowed for a moment and he made a horrendous grin. "But I assure you that I will return!" he spoke menacingly, "I will return and all of Equestria shall bow at my hooves."

Bounty Hunt

Ichiru narrowed his eyes at Pitch's comments about Hitler. World War II was not something he enjoyed speaking about, for many reasons. Nevertheless, he found Pitch's flippant comments about Hitler to be startling. "I hardly think it is merely a matter of perspective. In fact, that would be a very gross oversimplification. There are many things in this world that are universally considered evil. Killing as many people as that man did, out of hatred for himself and for civilization, is one of them. And no matter how many followers the evildoer has, that does not diminish the evil of their actions," he answered, calmly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:00 pm

In the first room she entered, she began to unpack her meager belongings. A few robes, an altar piece, prayer charms, candles, a few collapsable Chinese lanterns and a rope to suspend them on, some books, a elaborately embroidered blanket baring the crest of her family, a red silk pillow, caligraphy supplies, Holo crystals holding a bunch of traditional music, and the device that played them. The anthro went around the room setting up a shrine in the closet, suspending the lanterns and turning them on, throwing her robes in the chest at the foot of her bed, and then putting her blanket and pillow on the bed. She then plugged up the music player and it began to play this song.

Makayla did'nt bother to unpack what little she had. Instead, she laid on the bed and zoned out.
Last edited by Taigawa on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:31 pm

John Rhodes

The whole speech was unnecessary. John was never a fan of long talks, despite being able to do them as well. Inside his pocket, a small slip of paper informed him of what he was.

Hero.

In his mind, it was something way too simplistic to define the current state. It wasn't plain black and white for him, so he didn't like the term, and rarely was called by it: Instead, he was used to being called a vigilante, and sometimes a criminal as well. But he never cared for it.

The mental examination part was, by far, the one that bothered him the most. To call anyone inside here "insane" was an understatement. It was heroes and villains and people out of this conception inside a place. And probably people like him. If he gave enough time to think about it, he could be partially insane: After all, a guy who did what he did must have some problems, or is simply bold and skilled enough to do it.

He went straight to a room in the heroes dorm, and carefully unpacked his clothes while leaving his equipment packed. He proceeded to change his bandages and to take some painkillers, before he laid on the bed and tried to get some rest.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Silveriak
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silveriak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Silver and Red recieved slips of paper enforming them what they were. Hero. Red cheered.
"I'm the hero!"

Silver face-palmed.
"You remind me of an anime character... was it from Hetalia? Yeah, you're America."

They headed straight to their rooms. Silver's room was simple, yet beautiful. She started unpacking her many belongings out of her purple backpack.

Silver laid her notebooks, hand-written poetry books, and schoolbooks carefully inside of the drawer. She took out some spare blankets and made a make-shift bed for Ruby, her pet fox. Ruby sat on the bed, yawning tiredly. Silver walked out of her room, staring longingly at the bed with the silky white sheets. It was time for school, after all. Sort of.

Red laid his notebooks, Nintendo games, papers, phone, and schoolbooks inside of the drawer. He took out a perch for Liberty, his pet eagle. Liberty was cawing; he was hungry.

"Shhh..." he hushed.

He took out a bag filled with eagle feed and held it out to Liberty. Liberty eyed the feed, and ate it. Red walked out of the room. When he left, Liberty stretched out and started sleeping on the bed. Liberty did not like the perch too much.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:"Boy. Sit down." Rhys said, glaring at Davenport and pointing at the chair next to his brother. "Interfere when a teacher is disciplining a student again, and you'll end up in the shark pit with your brother, got it?"

After that, the teacher took a breath and smiled down at Julian. "Now then. First, I do not care who you talk to here. I do not care who you make friends with. It could be my daughter, it could not be. But if you break the rules, it is my job to discipline you and make sure you don't do it again. If that means breaking bones, and you losing limbs, so be it. Understand, boys?" he said, looking at both of them.

Davenport looked at Rhys pointing to the chair. "If you point at that damn chair again, I will break that arm. I really doubt you have had any experience with blunt force trauma, but with enough force and pressure....I could cleanly break every bone in your arm in multiple fractures. It's very painful from what I experienced in an MMA ring."

Hearing him threaten his family, Davenport got a bit closer to him; showing his imposing presence. "Now....let me tell you how I deal with people threatening my family since you are so keen on trying to establish control. THATS MY JOB. He is my responsibility....not yours. If I dare hear or see you threatening Julian again, I will punt kick that head off your shoulders in front of your daughter. Not because I dont respect you....but because if you were in my schools, you would do the same thing. I hope I made that crystal clear." Davenport turned and hit Julian on the head pretty hard. "Come back to sit you clown."

Not jostled by the impact, Julian had a keen smirk on his face as he waved to Rhys. "Goodbye professor, also give your lovely daughter my regards." He winked as he turned and walked away back to the seats for the opening speech.

Both brothers sat down and listened to their speech, before taking out the papers in their pockets. 'Villain' said both of the brothers, which was fine by how they acted and their total demeanor. Julian smiled to himself, with a small chuckle. "I would have expected hero since we were faces in Japan. But a heel turn is always more fun." Davenport nodded as he relaxed and watched the others interact with each other.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Sin

"That Jennie is where your wrong. I don't age physically. It's one of my powers. You know Lord of the Rings elves? It's like that. I am forever to stay in my prime until I die in battle or something like that." Sin said ignoring the speech going on, "So I can be honest.. Though I hate being that... When I say I have no grey hairs, I mean it. Speaking honestly as well, you still look great Jennie."

Then the dorms were mentioned, "Shall we head off ladies?"

"Aw man, I wish I had that power too.When I'm like 50 and all bad looking, you'll probably still look just as beautiful as you do today. I'm not jealous of you or anything, I just think that's pretty cool. " Jen says with a smile "Wait, you're being honest for once? That's certainly a surprise, I think the last time you were honest was nearly a year ago. But thanks for the compliment anyway Sin."

"Yeah, let's go. I'm gonna guess they'll let us be roomates." Jen replies to Sin "C'mon, let's get to the dorm already!"

Oliver

Oliver sighed when he saw the slip of paper. Hero, of course, He had already known what the result was going to be thanks to his future sight, it ruined all surprises for him. He didn't consider himself a hero really, just a savior of humanity. Hearing the news about dorms, he decides to head to the hero dorms, hoping he didn't have a rooomate. It would give him more room to do stuff in after all. Oliver quickly chooses the first room he sees and starts unpacking his stuff. He had quite a few things, wires, chips and circuits galore. But the only personal thing he had was a cracked photo frame with a picture of him and another person within.
behold, a signature.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Taigawa wrote:In the first room she entered, she began to unpack her meager belongings. A few robes, an altar piece, prayer charms, candles, a few collapsable Chinese lanterns and a rope to suspend them on, some books, a elaborately embroidered blanket baring the crest of her family, a red silk pillow, caligraphy supplies, Holo crystals holding a bunch of traditional music, and the device that played them. The anthro went around the room setting up a shrine in the closet, suspending the lanterns and turning them on, throwing her robes in the chest at the foot of her bed, and then putting her blanket and pillow on the bed. She then plugged up the music player and it began to play this song.

Makayla did'nt bother to unpack what little she had. Instead, she laid on the bed and zoned out.

Sani frowned and walked up to the first dorm room he could find, and knocked on the doorframe lightly. He looked inside without really seeing. "Excuse me? Can I room with you?" he asked, not expecting to see the anthro he had had a rather intense encounter with earlier. "Oh, uhm..."

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lora

I thought you were in a deep sleep... Lora thought, managing to keep her cool as she returned to sitting like normal, Don't worry about me blowing it. I know how to act like nothing's wrong. Now since I can talk to you... Well, think to you, I have to ask. Do you have my back again this year? Will you help prevent any incidents? I know we are in two different dorms, you a villain, me being classified as a hero, but you know how horrible she can be to both heroes and villains, so do you have my back this year?

Sin

"His jokes aren't unbearable... Then again I always tune him out and size everyone up." Sin said, and then chuckled, "A little better looking? I'd say you're looking worse than last year. Is that a grey hair? Oh look wrinkles, and a bit of sag."

That depends. I'm not the best person to have behind someone's back.

Caitlin gets up from her nap, already atone to what was going on. Her father appeared to be fuming. She could never get as angry as he did over certain things, but the fact that he was overprotective must've been a key component to it.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Taigawa wrote:In the first room she entered, she began to unpack her meager belongings. A few robes, an altar piece, prayer charms, candles, a few collapsable Chinese lanterns and a rope to suspend them on, some books, a elaborately embroidered blanket baring the crest of her family, a red silk pillow, caligraphy supplies, Holo crystals holding a bunch of traditional music, and the device that played them. The anthro went around the room setting up a shrine in the closet, suspending the lanterns and turning them on, throwing her robes in the chest at the foot of her bed, and then putting her blanket and pillow on the bed. She then plugged up the music player and it began to play this song.

Sani frowned and walked up to the first dorm room he could find, and knocked on the doorframe lightly. He looked inside without really seeing. "Excuse me? Can I room with you?" he asked, not expecting to see the anthro he had had a rather intense encounter with earlier. "Oh, uhm..."

At this point she had laid down. "Come in I guess. I brought everything I was able to pack before the police raided my home. Even though my activities were just, the authorities came after me anyway. I think some of the other people in the district ratted me out. It's not much, I had a lot more of my stuff ready but I never got to it in time. This bed is mine. You can have the other."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Taigawa wrote:

At this point she had laid down. "Come in I guess. I brought everything I was able to pack before the police raided my home. Even though my activities were just, the authorities came after me anyway. I think some of the other people in the district ratted me out. It's not much, I had a lot more of my stuff ready but I never got to it in time. This bed is mine. You can have the other."

"What if I want that bed too?" Sani said, raising an eyebrow and acting confrontational for a moment before chuckling and moving over to the other bed. He took off his hat and rested it on the headstand of the bed, before taking off the jacket he had on and throwing it in a nearby chair, along with the satchel he had on. Next, he lifted up the single suit case he had and laid it on the bed, sitting next to it afterwards and starting to take off his boots.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:06 pm

The headmaster finished his message, telling the students to make their way to their appropriate housing areas. Her last year at the school, Ashe was already accustomed to the traditions that the school had held. She made her way over to the Hero side of the school, much more sparsely populated than the Villain side. All the edgy kids went to the villain side, which was probably why it was so much more densely populated.

She had held the same room for four years, and always kept it nice and clean. It was opulent and showed a sign of royalty, as most of the materials was donated by the German monarchists who were obsessed with her status as the Queen of Prussia. Despite this, she was a yearlong resident, with no living relatives to go to or any orphanages that wanted to have her. Even the monarchists didn't want to have her around, as they found her as too much of a cybernetic freak. Not helping to alleviate this, her time at the school would've been much better if she had friends, but anybody who she could've called a true friend had already left. She was practically the most refined Hero that was in her quarter, most of the Heroes now being new or at least younger than her.

And she didn't know how to describe the villains. Sin and Caitlin were the other two last-year students. Caitlin was obviously the one that she preferred to be around. She was less boisterous and crazy than Sin was. Sin just had way too much energy and was too childish for Ashe's liking.

Ashe's attempts to avoid people on the way back to her room was stopped when she encountered Sin's little posse. She tried to walk by without her noticing, but she knew that Sin would.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Hatter blinked and frowned, reaching forward and patting away Filia's tear with his own paper card, the word 'hero' emblazoned upon it quite visibly. "It's okay, Miss Umbra. I know you're not evil! This has to be a mistake of some kind." he said, smiling and tilting his head, the boy's purple eyes trying to attract her orange ones and make her happier in some way.

Filia est Umbra

Filia est Umbra shook her head, tears still falling from her eyes. "I-it's not a mistake." she cried, almost sobbingly, "M-my father, D-domini de U-umbra is a very i-influential demon. H-he rules the American Shadow Syndicate and has g-great connections w-with both the V-villain Syndicate and the S-shadow Council. N-no doubt he made sure that I-i was put i-into the v-villains so I-i could f-follow in his f-footsteps. I-i don't want to f-follow in his f-footsteps! I don't want to r-rule the s-syndicate! I-i hate the A-american Shadow S-syndicate and e-everything it s-stands for! I-i don't want to be a villain! I-i want... I-i just w-want to be m-me.""

Luminesa wrote:Ichiru narrowed his eyes at Pitch's comments about Hitler. World War II was not something he enjoyed speaking about, for many reasons. Nevertheless, he found Pitch's flippant comments about Hitler to be startling. "I hardly think it is merely a matter of perspective. In fact, that would be a very gross oversimplification. There are many things in this world that are universally considered evil. Killing as many people as that man did, out of hatred for himself and for civilization, is one of them. And no matter how many followers the evildoer has, that does not diminish the evil of their actions," he answered, calmly.

Pitch Black

Pitch Black scoffed and laughed. "Yeah I thought that you were weak, clinging to social constructs like morals!" he crackled, "But I will say this, though. Hitler was indeed an imbecile, thinking that he could create the perfect ordered world with the perfect ordered race! Order is a lie! Chaos will win out in the end! You think this current universe will last forever? Neh! Soon the darkness will consume everything, making morals, religion and ordered societies completely useless. There's only three things that matter in all of creation: chaos, darkness, and immortality. ...So, tell me, what did you get on your paper? What pointless title did they give you?"
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Silveriak
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Silveriak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Red sighed. It was boring here without Silver. He picked up all of his belongings and then shoved it in his bag. As he walked out of his room, Liberty flew after him.

He opened the door. Silver appeared to be writing a haiku, a Japanese poem with syllables in a 5-7-5 order.

The campfire is now
Burning throughout the cold night,
Warming the campers.

"That's a cute haiku," Red remarked.

Silver jolted. "Red? What are you doing here?"

He smirked. "I'm moving in. Thank god there are two beds here."

He unpacked all of his belongings and sat on the bed with crimson sheets. Then, he put his pet cactus on the windowsill, giving it a little water so it could last through the week. Cacti did last long, after all. Liberty and Ruby appeared to be squabbling.

Silver sighed, and tried to find the library. She called out to the hall.
"Does anyone know where the library is?"

Leonem
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Leonem » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Boergandina wrote:
Leonem wrote:
Void was, in a word, relieved when it began and when it ended. It was short, and Void thanked their lucky stars for that. The noise had subsided when the Headmaster took the stage, but now that he was gone, the noise came back full force as the students clamored over which pathway they would take. They already knew that they were a villain, so they rose to their feet to wait for Gabriel to walk with them to the dorm.

'You're a villain, right?' Void asked just to be sure, even though, in their own opinion, it was beyond doubt that he was of the villain sort.

He slipped the paper he had been reading back into his pocket. "Yeah," he replied to them. "It's a bit arbitrary if you ask me. The means justify the ends- if it makes me a villain if I'm not willing to hesitate, then consequences be damned." He stood up and began to guide Void to the villain dorm, following the signs that Void could not read. "Oh, and I heard some other people near the edge, where we were. Apparently there's another Gabriel. Therefore, I'd prefer if you referred to me as "Koch" from now on, V."

'Is there?' Void's voice was mildly interested. 'Very well. It'll certainly stem any confusion that may arise from two people with the same name.' Void trailed after him, internally thankful for his assistance, before they arrived at their room.

Shouldering their bag, Void stepped into the room, and took it in. The room seemed to be bare of anything but the basic furnishings; of course, they might be wrong. Their sight with the mask was extremely faulty, only allowing them to see outlines of things, and they sighed silently before carelessly dumping their things on the floor beside one of the beds.

They didn't pack much; they didn't have much to pack, other than their clothes and basic necessities, such as tolietries. Being blind, they couldn't enjoy things like others could, and they silently began unpacking their things, which went by much too fast, in their own opinion.

Hanging up their last article of clothing, Void made their way to the bed before flopping down on it. Our home for the next year, I suppose.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Hatter blinked and frowned, reaching forward and patting away Filia's tear with his own paper card, the word 'hero' emblazoned upon it quite visibly. "It's okay, Miss Umbra. I know you're not evil! This has to be a mistake of some kind." he said, smiling and tilting his head, the boy's purple eyes trying to attract her orange ones and make her happier in some way.

Filia est Umbra

Filia est Umbra shook her head, tears still falling from her eyes. "I-it's not a mistake." she cried, almost sobbingly, "M-my father, D-domini de U-umbra is a very i-influential demon. H-he rules the American Shadow Syndicate and has g-great connections w-with both the V-villain Syndicate and the S-shadow Council. N-no doubt he made sure that I-i was put i-into the v-villains so I-i could f-follow in his f-footsteps. I-i don't want to f-follow in his f-footsteps! I don't want to r-rule the s-syndicate! I-i hate the A-american Shadow S-syndicate and e-everything it s-stands for! I-i don't want to be a villain! I-i want... I-i just w-want to be m-me.""

Luminesa wrote:Ichiru narrowed his eyes at Pitch's comments about Hitler. World War II was not something he enjoyed speaking about, for many reasons. Nevertheless, he found Pitch's flippant comments about Hitler to be startling. "I hardly think it is merely a matter of perspective. In fact, that would be a very gross oversimplification. There are many things in this world that are universally considered evil. Killing as many people as that man did, out of hatred for himself and for civilization, is one of them. And no matter how many followers the evildoer has, that does not diminish the evil of their actions," he answered, calmly.

Pitch Black

Pitch Black scoffed and laughed. "Yeah I thought that you were weak, clinging to social constructs like morals!" he crackled, "But I will say this, though. Hitler was indeed an imbecile, thinking that he could create the perfect ordered world with the perfect ordered race! Order is a lie! Chaos will win out in the end! You think this current universe will last forever? Neh! Soon the darkness will consume everything, making morals, religion and ordered societies completely useless. There's only three things that matter in all of creation: chaos, darkness, and immortality. ...So, tell me, what did you get on your paper? What pointless title did they give you?"

Hatter frowned and hugged Filia tightly, dabbing at her eyes lightly with the piece of paper. "Oh, Miss Umbra. It's okay. You'll be fine! You're a good person, and a strong one, I can tell. We Hatters are very good judges of people. You'll make it out of this Villain academy and be just like you were when you went in! A beautiful, sweet, nice girl who'll do whatever she wants to!" he said, smiling at her and trying to make her happy again.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Taigawa wrote:At this point she had laid down. "Come in I guess. I brought everything I was able to pack before the police raided my home. Even though my activities were just, the authorities came after me anyway. I think some of the other people in the district ratted me out. It's not much, I had a lot more of my stuff ready but I never got to it in time. This bed is mine. You can have the other."

"What if I want that bed too?" Sani said, raising an eyebrow and acting confrontational for a moment before chuckling and moving over to the other bed. He took off his hat and rested it on the headstand of the bed, before taking off the jacket he had on and throwing it in a nearby chair, along with the satchel he had on. Next, he lifted up the single suit case he had and laid it on the bed, sitting next to it afterwards and starting to take off his boots.

"Wanna be zapped again? I claimed it first so it's mine." She went out to look for something to eat after stating this, hoping there would be some kind of maciene she could buy something from. She did eventually find one and bought a bunch of pies and snacks, which she began to eat as she returned. "Here, have a pie to the face!" she declared, throwing a Big Texas at him.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Silveriak
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Silveriak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:18 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Filia est Umbra

Hatter frowned and hugged Filia tightly, dabbing at her eyes lightly with the piece of paper. "Oh, Miss Umbra. It's okay. You'll be fine! You're a good person, and a strong one, I can tell. We Hatters are very good judges of people. You'll make it out of this Villain academy and be just like you were when you went in! A beautiful, sweet, nice girl who'll do whatever she wants to!" he said, smiling at her and trying to make her happy again.

Silver heard Filia and Hatter talking, Filia sniffling a bit. She was concerned.
"What's wrong? Oh... you are upset about how you are classed? I am a little bit upset too. Hero... Villain... so oversimplified... Have you ever heard of the 'villain' who saved a child? Have you heard of the 'hero' who killed an innocent man whilest saving another? I don't like how they class things, but this is the way things are. Please don't cry, I don't like hearing you cry..."

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Giovanni Emiliani

Just as he expected, when he reached into his pocket, Gio felt something little in there - a little slip of paper, someone had put into it, when he wasn't looking. Opening it up, Gio read the words aloud, and clear. "Hero." Well, at least I'm not an Antihero, am I right?" He said to no one in particular, grabbing his bag as he strolled fashionably to his dorm on the other side of the campus. "After all, all the edgy, weird kids go to the villain or antihero side.. Right?" He said out loud once more, thinking. "Oh well. Time to find out who I'm going to be sleeping with for the next semester."

Giovanni approached his dorm room and opened the door, inspecting the room. It was of modest size, not too big, and not too small. There were two beds in the room, along with a very comfortable looking couch. A fancy window-door-thingy you'd find in something like a hotel room was present, leading to an outside porch that one who was athletic could easily jump off of and onto safely, without damage. Everything else you'd find in a regular dorm room was in here, and the bathroom seemed to be in prime condition. Big tub too, perfect for "Big Hero Baths", if anyone was into that kind of stuff. Gio was most certainly not.

Gio plopped himself onto the couch and laid his bag next to it, beginning to unpack most of his clothes and neatly place them in drawers and closets. He entered the bathroom, looking into the mirror as he took out his trusty comb, tending to his hair.

"Well.. 「Doomsday」, you may be needed." He said to himself again. "I know it's weird talking to myself like this, but.. I just need to get myself ready, you know? For the ensuing beatdown or fight? Who knows? The next fight could happen today, tomorrow, who knows. Let's just hope I'm not on the receiving end."

While he thought about that, he thought of Gabriel and Void, really quickly. They were most likely on the villain side and already planning on taking advantage of Gio and his.. er - for the time being, his lonesomeness. Gio was unaligned to any gangs or groups, and, for the most part, wanted it to stay that way, save for being affiliated with an alliance, of course. The thing he hoped, however, was that his new roommates would grow accustomed to him, and vice versa.

"Speaking of which," Gio said once more. "Where Are my roommates?" He flashed a glance at the sheet of paper. "Said here I was supposed to be with an 'Ichiru' guy and a, uh, 'Matthew Hatter' guy? Whoever those are.. hope they come quick, because I'm calling dibs if they aren't here in a minute.."

Dibs on the... Bed Closest to window, and first shower. Heh.

Unless we have to share a shower-

The fuck? Ok, Giovanni Emiliani, back at it again with the stupid thoughts. You aren't gay, but, note to self, try not to say anything like that this entire trip.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse