NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:31 am

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:Johann
"Hmm." He said in reply. Maybe he was just letting Zaphina get to him, but Johann could also feel something was amiss. "It appears something terribly foul might be afoot. Something very terrible indeed." He could feel it nagging at his mind, like there was a spider scuttling around, doing it's best not to get caught by the terrifying beast he kept trapped within. "I don't like this, not one bit."

Zaphina moore- Student

She looked at him as he agreed. "This is so unlike the principle to demand such a meeting at such a short notice.... I hope everything is going to be okay..." She was starting to doubt it though. She noticed a few teachers she hadn't seen before either entering the Auditorium and seating themselves in the auditorium. This is so unusual. Something is very wrong. I haven't been here long, but it seems mostly everyone here is very powerful, so i suppose we would be fine if someone attacked, but from what i've heard that happened a few months ago, a few powerful students were captured. By the school as an exercise, but they came away with scars...even the vampire girl Seras. She tried to sit in her chair without moving alot, but her body would not have it, she was moving her legs and fidgeting with her fingers.

Johann
Johann put his hand on Zaphina's. "It'll be alright." He said, doing his best to assuage the anxiety of his neighbor. "If there is something wrong, the teachers will most likely be able to handle it, and even if they aren't, this auditorium holds the biggest collection of powered individuals any world has ever seen. It will be alright." But even as he spoke, he could feel the beast's power grow as the spider kept trying to escape. Though I don't know if I could say the same for me. He thought, doing his best to keep his growing hunger for blood in check. In one last ditch attempt to calm himself, he produced a test tube of crimson liquid and downed it. Johann felt a shudder run through his whole body as the liquid sank into his gulled. He was satiated, for now.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:12 pm

Stattr wrote:Seras Victoria- Student

Seras purrs again as she is hugged and nods, "I'll be there in a few." She watched them jog down the hallway and she turned to close the doors behind the Captain and herself. She noticed a boat had pulled up to shore, but didn't see anyone. She frowned, odd...and very peculiar She closed the door without scanning the area and showed The Captain around as she made her way to the auditorium with other students and teachers. "This place isn't bugging you at all is it Captain?" She felt a small disturbance on the island itself but she thought nothing of it. She just felt uncomfortable. Like something bad was going to happen soon, but she didn't know what, maybe it has something to do with that boat i saw outside...maybe someone was in it... She frowned as she walked with the captain to the auditorium.

The captain had laughed a bit with the friendly and masculine nature of those two men, but not interested in demon hunting at the moment. But it put a peculiar thought into his mind. Demons? Here? Interesting, hopefully there is not anything related to the Formarians. He continued down the hallway towards the auditorium of the academy, when he heard Seras speak up about any discomfort or annoyance with the place he had 'washed up' on. "I have met a colour of characters in my life, its just adventure. Something I live for." The captain said this with his same old cheery smile on his face, which tried to put a comfort towards a growing concerned Seras.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:24 pm

NICHOLAS

Nicholas watched from the fog as students walked towards a large meeting hall. He noticed a few students glancing towards his boat, and cursed. He quickly sent a frigid breeze to send the raft blowing out to sea. He wouldn't need it. After the students passed, he ran to a row of frost-covered hedges, and began crawling along the brush. The fog may shield him, but more cover was better.

Several minutes later, Nicholas saw a dark tower rising out of the mist. The island's main radio tower loomed above him. It was tall and narrow, with a glaring red light at the top cutting through the fog. It was surrounded by a barbed wire fence, and a small control building squatted beside it. Nicholas could see two armed guards talking outside the fence, their breath steaming in the cold. The tropical island was unprepared for the frigid weather, and the guards shivered in their light uniforms. He could vaguely feel a couple other guards moving in the mist as well. It wasn't too accurate, but Nicholas had spent enough time in the cold that he had begun to feel what it felt, and control it.

He cloaked more fog around him, and began to creep forwards towards the two chatting guards. A patch of fog coalesced into a small chunk of ice, which fell onto the hard earth and shattered behind the guards. They whirled and raised their guns. "Who's there?" one asked the mist. Nicholas took the opportunity to sneak up right behind the guards. He grabbed one by the throat and his grip tightened. The man choked and sputtered, his windpipe frozen solid. As he fell to the ground with a thump, the other guard turned. Nicholas was on him immediately, the air freezing to form a razor-sharp blade in his hand. The guard had no time to react as the blade took him in the chest. His mouth gaped open, a shout dying on his lips, and he toppled.

Nicholas snatched the dead guard's keyring and walked to the fence gate. He unlocked the gate and walked towards the tower. Through the window he glanced a single, tired looking technician with headphones on monitoring the radio broadcasts. He crept on and reached a single, humming metal box. Wrist-thick black cables left the box and snaked up the tower. The transmitter. He raised a hand and touched the box. Tendrils of frost spread from his hand, covering the box and freezing the insides. Nicholas saw the technician raise an eyebrow and adjust his headphones. Nicholas frowned and focused harder on the transmitter.

A few minutes later, the box sparked as the circuits shorted. A spine-grating screech went into the technician's headphones, and he jerked back in shock, falling out of his chair. The lights in the tech building shut off. A few seconds later, the red light atop the tower flickered out. The remaining guards shouted in surprise, as a few of their radios screeched with the dying of the island's communications. By that time, Nicholas was gone, stealing away into the fog. The tower would be unfixable, at least for a few days, and until then the guards had no way to communicate across the island or to the mainland.

He laughed as he sauntered through the fog. Soon, he'd be heading towards his final goal. Soon, they'll all get their presents. But there was one more stop he had to make.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Pitch Black grinned when Al accepted his friendship, which was still utterly counterfeit. "Great! May the magic of this friendship be indeed powerrful." he shouted cheerfully, before growling in memory, "As for my basement, Equestria has this portal thing the humans would call a 'Stargate'. We call it a 'Reality Gate'. They banished me to this feeble Earth through the Reality Gate, banishing me 100,000 light years from home to this end of the galaxy and with no way back except with a very powerful spell that I have yet to learn. All they told me was that I was hereby banished for 'crimes against ponydom'. Cowardly scum to weak to understand my work."

Pitch Black then glanced at Felicia and grinned whem she sat down next to him. However, he then raised an eyebrow when she began... talking to herself? "Are you okay, cutie?" Pitch Black asked, more annoyed than concerned before noticing the change in appearance.

He grinned as he figured it out. "Ah you're possessing her are you Al?" Pitch Black crackled before his eyes glistened, "Actually no. No, I'm wrong. There's someone else in the gal's head. I guess there's more than one of you, eh Al? Hahahahah! How fun!"

Felicia turned her head, and looked at Pitch. "Oh, hi there Pitch! Good to see you again! I see that you have, well, found another one like Oliver... Meet Oliver."

A pink-haired man sitting on a chair near Felicia waved. "Hiii there, poppet! A unicorn? Haven't seen many like you in a while..."
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Victoria

Suddenly the crowded and loud auditorium quiets down as the Principal steps onto the stage. Victoria seemed calm, and collected unlike the slightly odd and energetic tone that Warren had always given off.

"Good afternoon school. I hope you've had a pleasant day" she cooly says "We all know how much I despise long speeches. So I'll make sure to get this down quickly, so everyone can get back to their dorms quickly. This place is rather cold after all."

"On this day, two months ago a now former principal of this school committed a heinous crime. Principal Warren's actions were completely unacceptable and the Shadow Council and I have conducted an investigation into why he did what he did. After months of research, we have concluded he was acting alone out of his own twisted ideas. But unfortunately that's all we know, Mr. Warren't secrets died with him in that underground base. As you know, the Shadow Council has appointed me Principal, at least for the time being. I'm proud to be at this great school and I hope we can all move towards the future."

Clearing her throat, she continues "Now, I'm happy to say all of you hardworking students have earned a break. Christmas Break will begin on Monday and contiune for two weeks, when classes will resume. In addition, we are also allowing students to travel back to the mainland to visit their families, but only for one day. Any student who tries to escape will be punished severely. I hope you all are wise enough to understand that. Throughout Christmas Break, we will have a range of optional activites that the school has set up for your recreation. This are not mandatory of course, but they are quite fun for meeting new friends. Anyway, time is running out. Let's end this."

Now in a higher, more firm tone Victoria states "One final warning to everyone. Stay safe, stay warm, and be careful. The incoming blizzard will be the worst to hit the island in 75 years. We don't want anybody to get hurt or even die out there. And whatever you do, don't wander off into a snowstorm by yourself. You won't come back, I promise, Anyway, that's all for now. Everyone is dismissed. Have a wonderful Christmas Break everybody!"

With that, she mysteriously vanished into thin air.

Victoria

Suddenly the crowded and loud auditorium quiets down as the Principal steps onto the stage. Victoria seemed calm, and collected unlike the slightly odd and energetic tone that Warren had always given off.

"Good afternoon school. I hope you've had a pleasant day" she cooly says "We all know how much I despise long speeches. So I'll make sure to get this down quickly, so everyone can get back to their dorms quickly. This place is rather cold after all."

"On this day, two months ago a now former principal of this school committed a heinous crime. Principal Warren's actions were completely unacceptable and the Shadow Council and I have conducted an investigation into why he did what he did. After months of research, we have concluded he was acting alone out of his own twisted ideas. But unfortunately that's all we know, Mr. Warren't secrets died with him in that underground base. As you know, the Shadow Council has appointed me Principal, at least for the time being. I'm proud to be at this great school and I hope we can all move towards the future."

Clearing her throat, she continues "Now, I'm happy to say all of you hardworking students have earned a break. Christmas Break will begin on Monday and contiune for two weeks, when classes will resume. In addition, we are also allowing students to travel back to the mainland to visit their families, but only for one day. Any student who tries to escape will be punished severely. I hope you all are wise enough to understand that. Throughout Christmas Break, we will have a range of optional activites that the school has set up for your recreation. This are not mandatory of course, but they are quite fun for meeting new friends. Anyway, time is running out. Let's end this."

Now in a higher, more firm tone Victoria states "One final warning to everyone. Stay safe, stay warm, and be careful. The incoming blizzard will be the worst to hit the island in 75 years. We don't want anybody to get hurt or even die out there. And whatever you do, don't wander off into a snowstorm by yourself. You won't come back, I promise, Anyway, that's all for now. Everyone is dismissed. Have a wonderful Christmas Break everybody!"

Saleon wrote:
Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

7:30 AM, December 23rd.
Arstotzkas wrote:"I dunno. just really don't think he likes me very much. I think I might just be way too laid back and relaxed for his tastes. Also I miiiiight have made a really mean joke about him this one time. It was an accident, I swear. I didn't even know he was in the room at the time" Jen replies, trudging through the cold snow "I mean, he's alright but he can be really irritating sometimes with that snark of his. Also, I really don't want to get in the way of you guys. I mean, you guys are pretty much glued together so I usually try to hang back and wait for all the lovey dovey stuff to end. Romance is not my specialty, that's for sure. So yeah, that's pretty much why I act kinda weird around him."
"I'm sorry," Unyan said in a heartfelt tone, her eyes a little heavy, "I never meant to... hick... I am new to this stuff, so romance is not my strong suit... hick." She trudged through the heavy snow, feeling low. It took her a couple of seconds before bouncing back like a spring, "B-B-But I am sure you will become a great romance counselor in the future! And then you could barge in and have as much fun as us!"

She marched on with a certain virility. They had gone far enough to miss the principle's announcement, probably a bad idea but too little too late. The snow was thick and compacted as they were smashed by Unyan's feet, making a repetitive 'crudge' sound. "So!" she said while looking up at Jen, "Are we there yet? When do we bust and/or recruit an army of monsters?"

She kinda chuckles and cheerfully responds "Well, you certainly seem to know what you're doing. Sorry for making you sad Unyan. You and Coilin are an incredibly cute couple, don't let me get in the way of you guys. Heh... a romance counselor. That's certainly an interesting idea. I mean, I can't gurantee my relationship tips would be all that great but I could at least give it a shot. And don't worry about me having fun, I think at this point you've realized I'm pretty much always having fun,"

"Well, not yet that's for sure. But soon hopefully. Hey, look over there!" Jen replies, running over to a nearby forest. She bends down and gestures for Unyan to take a look at the ground. On the snow there were footprints, rather large ones to be exact. It was like no print Jen had ever seen before, some sort of unknown creature seemed to have made them. They led through the trees and into the dark forest ahead of them...
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:48 am

Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

Arstotzkas wrote:
Saleon wrote:"I'm sorry," Unyan said in a heartfelt tone, her eyes a little heavy, "I never meant to... hick... I am new to this stuff, so romance is not my strong suit... hick." She trudged through the heavy snow, feeling low. It took her a couple of seconds before bouncing back like a spring, "B-B-But I am sure you will become a great romance counselor in the future! And then you could barge in and have as much fun as us!"

She marched on with a certain virility. They had gone far enough to miss the principle's announcement, probably a bad idea but too little too late. The snow was thick and compacted as they were smashed by Unyan's feet, making a repetitive 'crudge' sound. "So!" she said while looking up at Jen, "Are we there yet? When do we bust and/or recruit an army of monsters?"
She kinda chuckles and cheerfully responds "Well, you certainly seem to know what you're doing. Sorry for making you sad Unyan. You and Coilin are an incredibly cute couple, don't let me get in the way of you guys. Heh... a romance counselor. That's certainly an interesting idea. I mean, I can't guarantee my relationship tips would be all that great but I could at least give it a shot. And don't worry about me having fun, I think at this point you've realized I'm pretty much always having fun,"

"Well, not yet that's for sure. But soon hopefully. Hey, look over there!" Jen replies, running over to a nearby forest. She bends down and gestures for Unyan to take a look at the ground. On the snow there were footprints, rather large ones to be exact. It was like no print Jen had ever seen before, some sort of unknown creature seemed to have made them. They led through the trees and into the dark forest ahead of them...
Unyan blushed a little, she mumbles softly, ruminating in thought, "cute couple... me and Coilin are a cute... cute couple." She let the image softly hold in her mind, nestled up in many fond memories. He was hard to parse, but he was always fun. It was these brief moments that had such impact on her; having someone tell her they are a couple was enough to make her realize they were. It helped her feel the gravity of it, in a sense.

"Well it still doesn't feel fun to ignore you, and I am not going to ignore you!" she barged in Jen's space, making an odd pouty face and seeming to be blowing steam in a cutesy way. She wanted to stand down on not being one of those people who stops hanging out because they fall in love. Well this was a way to do it.

As they came to the footstep, Unyan knelt down to examine it. She grabbed a piece of snow from under it, messing with it in her hand. She smelled the snow, like a bloodhound. She couldn't really find much, but she knew they were close. "We are close!" she said in a low voice. She pulled out her greatsword and pointed it forth, "now may we recruit them through physical combat! The only way to show dominance is through martial combat! This island surely have worthy foes." She marched forth following the footprints, not even flinching at the dark and ominous forest.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:51 am

Arstotzkas wrote:Victoria

Victoria

Saleon wrote:
Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

"I'm sorry," Unyan said in a heartfelt tone, her eyes a little heavy, "I never meant to... hick... I am new to this stuff, so romance is not my strong suit... hick." She trudged through the heavy snow, feeling low. It took her a couple of seconds before bouncing back like a spring, "B-B-But I am sure you will become a great romance counselor in the future! And then you could barge in and have as much fun as us!"

She kinda chuckles and cheerfully responds "Well, you certainly seem to know what you're doing. Sorry for making you sad Unyan. You and Coilin are an incredibly cute couple, don't let me get in the way of you guys. Heh... a romance counselor. That's certainly an interesting idea. I mean, I can't gurantee my relationship tips would be all that great but I could at least give it a shot. And don't worry about me having fun, I think at this point you've realized I'm pretty much always having fun,"

After some time, Nightshade and Ichiru had both ended-up in the auditorium. There, the mysterious new woman gave her speech. Neither student was very impressed with the speech, considering it's dark and brooding undertones. Between the mentions of being punished severely for leaving for more than a day, and the mention of a huge snowstorm heading for the island, the Christmas speech didn't seem very Christmas-y.

"...Hmph. Just a day? Does she really think we're going to care?" Nightshade asked, with a smirk. It was Christmas break, and to him Christmas break meant doing what he wanted. He was home with Zakiti, and he was planning to make her break fun. Hence, as the speech ended, he moved toward her and muttered, "So...what did you think about the speech?"

At the same time, Ichiru wondered on what gloom and doom was coming. Still nobody knew why Warren had done what he had done. For all they knew, this woman could be planning the same thing. After all, she randomly appeared and said that Warren's actions had been condemned by "The Shadow Council". Nobody had never seen this "Shadow Council", or at least none of the students had, to Ichiru's knowledge. All he heard was sparks of artificial light, appearing from and disappearing quickly to an ominous, looming darkness. For all he knew, this Council could have told Warren to do the things he wanted to do. "...Ah...this is going to be a rather depressing Christmas, isn't it?" he muttered. Wanting to tell someone his thoughts, he went and looked for Gio.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Maximus "Materius" Tranquillus
Auditorium

Max listened to the principal's speech while he ate a granola bar. Couldn't they just distribute flyers or something? He didn't like crowds, and this had brought him right to one. He would have preferred to read a book in ancient Greek or some sheet music instead of listening to this. He hadn't been involved in what happened two months ago and he didn't want to make new friends. Any friends for that matter.

It wasn't like he had a family he could visit either. He killed them all with his powers during a mental breakdown after all. Just thinking about it made the feeling of another breakdown loom over him. He wasn't proud of what he did, but he didn't mourn his family either. They were always so distant and cold anyway. He just couldn't relate to them, and it was not like he saw them a lot since he was always off in boarding school.

Shoving the thought of his dead family aside, Max looked around to see people file out of the Auditorium. The large room suddenly felt a lot more homely with less people in it. Maybe he could just wait for everybody to leave so he could bask in the silence of the large room? His spine shivered just at the thought of it. A large, quiet and empty room for himself....It was something he hadn't enjoyed in quite a while. Maybe he could now.

He leaned back on the chair he was sitting on and silently watched as the other students began leaving the room.
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Max empire wrote: Maximus "Materius" Tranquillus
Auditorium

Max listened to the principal's speech while he ate a granola bar. Couldn't they just distribute flyers or something? He didn't like crowds, and this had brought him right to one. He would have preferred to read a book in ancient Greek or some sheet music instead of listening to this. He hadn't been involved in what happened two months ago and he didn't want to make new friends. Any friends for that matter.

It wasn't like he had a family he could visit either. He killed them all with his powers during a mental breakdown after all. Just thinking about it made the feeling of another breakdown loom over him. He wasn't proud of what he did, but he didn't mourn his family either. They were always so distant and cold anyway. He just couldn't relate to them, and it was not like he saw them a lot since he was always off in boarding school.

Shoving the thought of his dead family aside, Max looked around to see people file out of the Auditorium. The large room suddenly felt a lot more homely with less people in it. Maybe he could just wait for everybody to leave so he could bask in the silence of the large room? His spine shivered just at the thought of it. A large, quiet and empty room for himself....It was something he hadn't enjoyed in quite a while. Maybe he could now.

He leaned back on the chair he was sitting on and silently watched as the other students began leaving the room.

As Felicia listened to the new headmaster, she immediately compared Headmaster Victoria to her old Headmaster, Headmaster Warren. Victoria seemed to be calmer, quieter, and sterner than Warren, who seemed to be strange, uplifting... If Felicia didn’t know better, she would have compared him to Dumbledore. But that comparison was completely wrong. Dumbledore was extremely hard to describe; the best fitting description of him is of a morally grey chessmaster, but that would only fit on a house elf, albeit a very stout house elf. Warren, on the other hand, was manipulative, cunning and for Felicia’s purposes, evil.

Watching all of the other students file out, Felicia noticed one student who stayed behind. She recalled seeing him once in class. ‘His name is Maximus, methinks. Haha, glutus maximus. Butt jokes! Wait, this is not the time at all.’

Felicia hopped over to him. “Oh, are those cat ears, and a tail? That’s so cute, yeah! Where can I get some myself? D’awww...”

There was a brief silence. "And did you know that glutus maximus means buttcheeks? Maximus. Hehehe."

Inside of her head, Oliver clicked his tongue in disapproval. 'Tch, tch. How immature.'
Last edited by Silverakia on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Auditorium

Max looked up at the person that just came up to him and began blabbering incoherently. His facial expression looked as if he would murder her at any second for her annoyance. He was seriously contemplating just running away and leaving her here, but she'd probably follow him and continue annoying him.

He let out an annoyed groan as she finished talking. "Can nobody in this school act like a normal human being?", He said as he looked through the girl that had come up to him. "You're all so annoying.....And whatever my name means, it isn't anywhere close to being as stupid and unfunny as you.", He continued as he rolled his eyes at her butt joke.

"And don't call me cute!", He said forcefully as he put his hands over his cat ears to cover them as his cheeks reddened a little. "L-Leave me a-alone!", He said before taking a bite out of his granola bar to distract from the fact that he just stuttered.
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Max empire wrote:Maximus "Materius" Tranquillus
Auditorium

Max looked up at the person that just came up to him and began blabbering incoherently. His facial expression looked as if he would murder her at any second for her annoyance. He was seriously contemplating just running away and leaving her here, but she'd probably follow him and continue annoying him.

He let out an annoyed groan as she finished talking. "Can nobody in this school act like a normal human being?", He said as he looked through the girl that had come up to him. "You're all so annoying.....And whatever my name means, it isn't anywhere close to being as stupid and unfunny as you.", He continued as he rolled his eyes at her butt joke.

"And don't call me cute!", He said forcefully as he put his hands over his cat ears to cover them as his cheeks reddened a little. "L-Leave me a-alone!", He said before taking a bite out of his granola bar to distract from the fact that he just stuttered.

Felicia only closed her eyes and smiled, unintentionally breaking the fourth wall again. “Actually, no one in this school is a normal human being! There’s aliens, unicorns, talking cats, demons, vampires, and most of us have superpowers and possibly tragic baskstories... Aww, that’s cute, neko and tsundere and stuttering and all.”

She huffed at the insult to her intelligent. “And I’m not stupid, I swear! The superspeed and shit makes me talk fast and eat fast and run fast and think fast, so everything I say is undiscernible!”

Oliver only sighed. “So energetic. Like my old days. That dearie eeds to be a bit more quiet, though. I can’t silence her...”

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Silverakia wrote:Felicia only closed her eyes and smiled, unintentionally breaking the fourth wall again. “Actually, no one in this school is a normal human being! There’s aliens, unicorns, talking cats, demons, vampires, and most of us have superpowers and possibly tragic baskstories... Aww, that’s cute, neko and tsundere and stuttering and all.”

She huffed at the insult to her intelligent. “And I’m not stupid, I swear! The superspeed and shit makes me talk fast and eat fast and run fast and think fast, so everything I say is undiscernible!”

Oliver only sighed. “So energetic. Like my old days. That dearie eeds to be a bit more quiet, though. I can’t silence her...”

Auditorium

Max looked at the girl as if he was going to explode in rage. "D-Don't c-call me c-cute!", He said trying to sound forceful. "And it doesn't matter how weird we all are. For some reason everybody here just acts like a complete idiot or so far from the norm that I wouldn't count them as even a little human anymore.", he took another bite out of his granola bar as he began scratching behind one of his cat ears with his free hand.

"Besides, I'm not a normal person either, but I can at least act like one.", He looked around as the last students left the room, only leaving him and the girl he was talking to in the Auditorium. "What's your name anyway? I don't think I've ever seen you around before."

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:Victoria

Silverakia wrote:
Felicia turned her head, and looked at Pitch. "Oh, hi there Pitch! Good to see you again! I see that you have, well, found another one like Oliver... Meet Oliver."

A pink-haired man sitting on a chair near Felicia waved. "Hiii there, poppet! A unicorn? Haven't seen many like you in a while..."

Pitch Black

Pitch Black's eyes glistened and he made a big grin. "Hello, Cutie." he spoke cheerfully, "Yes I see that there are others like Allan. Initially, I thought that it was Allan who caused the event in the cafeteria I guess I was wrong."

Pitch Black then glanced at Oliver and his eyes glistened once more as his grin became psychotically toothy. "Hello, Over." he spoke with a crackle, "I must say that that I greatly admired the chaos you have instigated earlier. I would have stayed to watch the full show, but I nearly got killed by your missiles and had to skaddadle out of there."

Pitch's eyes then narrowed. "I guess that you too were banished to this pathetic planet as welll Oliver like Allan and myself. Gah! I swear that the princesses will pay when I return. I promise you that!"

Pitch Black then glanced at Victoria when she arrived and listened intently to her speech. The black rolled his eyes in annoyance at certain parts, but he was still somewhat interested in the whole Warren Fiasco, wandering wither or not the Shadow Syndicate was really responsible. He didn't really care for the upcoming storm, considering that he can to just about anywhere he pleases in the school now, but Pitch Black did take being careful into consideration.

The black unicorn then noticed that Felicia and Oliver were gone before glancing back at Al. "So tell me." he spoke with a grin, "Are there others like you and Oliver? Were you all banished by Sun-Butt? Why she did she banish you anyway? I'd like to know all about you and your kind."

Filia est Umbra

After the speech, Filia glanced to see that Makayla had already left and sulked her head some what in reflection. She wasn't sure about the new Principal Victoria. The young thirteen year old had fears that Victoria would try something like Warren did. Nonetheless, she turned to Hatter and held his hand gently "I guess we should return to our room and continue our tea part?" she asked, "Makayla's probably already there waiting on us."

Bounty Hunt

Bounty sneezed and wiped his muzzle before sulking his head after Victoria's speech. He much liked this new principal. However his thoughts were on Warren and the unanswered questions left behind. He wondered if Victoria was hiding something about it all, perhaps under orders by the Shadow Council itself. Nonetheless, he then finally spotted Ichiru leaving the auditorium and went trotting to follow him. However, Ichiru became beyond his reach and Bounty instead found his roommate Jonas Pescin. He smiled some somewhat. "Good morning, Jonas." spoke the brown unicorn, before once again sneezing, "Any thoughts on the new principal? I like her, but I think she's hiding something about the incident earlier."
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Jonas

How bounty Hunt could not spot that Jonas Pescin was highly annoyed was beyond him. The idiotic new principal had taken him way out of the Christmas spirit already: one fucking day?
"I don't give a shit if she's hiding the fact that the shadow council is secretly the plan by a purple giraffe called Lilly longneck to take over the world," he remarked irritably. "What I do care about though, is that she's an arsehole who thinks that letting people see their families for one fucking day at Christmas is acceptable! I'll spend most of that time on the flight. Do you reckon she'll listen to reason?"
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Coraspia wrote:Jonas

How bounty Hunt could not spot that Jonas Pescin was highly annoyed was beyond him. The idiotic new principal had taken him way out of the Christmas spirit already: one fucking day?
"I don't give a shit if she's hiding the fact that the shadow council is secretly the plan by a purple giraffe called Lilly longneck to take over the world," he remarked irritably. "What I do care about though, is that she's an arsehole who thinks that letting people see their families for one fucking day at Christmas is acceptable! I'll spend most of that time on the flight. Do you reckon she'll listen to reason?"

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt frowned. He did see that Jonas was upset, but he couldn't tell that he was this upset. "Hey now at least that you have a home and family to go to." he spoke calmly, "I'm in self-exile for Pitch Black's sake and he's the closest thing I have for a family having grown up orphaned with him, but unfortunately he's a psychopath."

Bounty Hunt sighed and wiped his nose. "That being said, I think if we talk to the principal about this I'm sure that she'll listen to reason." he continued to speak in his laid-back attitude, "Perhaps we could talk to one of the teachers about this?"
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

NICHOLAS
The Academy's power generators were deep below ground; unassailable without a small army. But the cooling towers weren't. Fenced in and heavily guarded, several wide pipes jutted from the rocky ground, and a large pumping station cycling coolant through the system sat beneath them. The arrangement kept the power system cool and running smoothly. It was critical to the system.

When Nicholas arrived, there were more guards than he'd expected. Rather than going on patrols, the guards probably stuck where they were when their radios went out. Regardless, there were at least a dozen armed guards pacing nervously around the towers. Nicholas, relying on the fog for camouflage, crept forward until he was about 50 feet from the guards. There, he discovered an empty truck, most likely belonging to one of the patrols. He narrowed his eyes, spotting two figures crouched behind the vehicle. He thickened the fog and crept towards them. It didn't look like they were guards, and in fact seemed to be hiding. They looked... familiar. Familiar figures from a time long past. From the memories of a dead man. He snuck forward until he was right behind them. He grabbed one the man, by the shoulder.

"Gabriel. Grace. What are you doing here?"

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Gabriel and Grace

You didn't sneak up on Grace Kadus. It just was not really possible to do, unless you were inaudible. She'd heard him coming a long long time ago, and that was why they were crouching behind a truck: Gabriel could do his mind tricks on any guards who might want to get in their way, but it was always best to avoid complications. "Fuck he's slow," Gabriel said in her mind as they waited behind the truck..."Oh, hear he comes."

Grace wasn't known as one of the bbest assassins on the planet due to her whitty charm. She was up and moving before the mans hand had closed on Gabriels shoulder, a boot slamming into his back and spinning both him and her brother around. The cyborg glared at the intruder before her face changed through a variety of different emotions: recognition, shock, bewilderment...lastly...hope. She was looking at a dead man. She was looking at one of her Grandfathers associates: one of the people Caliveros and his agents had killed. Or obviously not, because he was standing here.
"He checks out," came Gabriel's voice in her mind. If he'd met you, Gabriel knew what your head felt like on a psychic level. He was the right guy.
"I must ask what are you doing here?" Grace asked, her voice smooth and rather emotionless. "After all. You died in Ireland two years ago. With my Grandfather."

[bb]Jonas[/b]

"I'm sorry," Jonas had completely forgotten that bounty's own problems were far larger than his own. "I shouldn't force my problems on you. You...really do care about Pitch Black, don't you?"
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Coraspia wrote:Jonas

"I'm sorry," Jonas had completely forgotten that bounty's own problems were far larger than his own. "I shouldn't force my problems on you. You...really do care about Pitch Black, don't you?"

Bounty Hunt

Bounty nodded with a warm smile, making a slight sneeze. "Always have, always will." he spoke smoothly, wiping his nose again, "I recognize Pitch Black for the devil he is, but I still believe that there's still some good left buried inside him which I seek to draw it out. Nonetheless, no matter what I will always love him and be very sad if anything were to happen."

Bounty then made a small grin. "You know that new Daring Doo book I have?" he askedI specifically ordered two copies from Equestria, so I could give him one for Hearth's Warming Day. Pitch and I loved reading Daring Doo together when we were younger and from what I've seen, he still likes reading Daring Doo."

Bounty smiled. "Come on." he spoke cheerfully, "Let's go find a teacher and ask him or her if he could get you set up for a longer leave." The unicorn smiled broadly and began trotting out of the auditorium, hoping to find a teacher.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass
Ravenclaw

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Coraspia wrote:Gabriel and Grace

You didn't sneak up on Grace Kadus. It just was not really possible to do, unless you were inaudible. She'd heard him coming a long long time ago, and that was why they were crouching behind a truck: Gabriel could do his mind tricks on any guards who might want to get in their way, but it was always best to avoid complications. "Fuck he's slow," Gabriel said in her mind as they waited behind the truck..."Oh, hear he comes."

Grace wasn't known as one of the bbest assassins on the planet due to her whitty charm. She was up and moving before the mans hand had closed on Gabriels shoulder, a boot slamming into his back and spinning both him and her brother around. The cyborg glared at the intruder before her face changed through a variety of different emotions: recognition, shock, bewilderment...lastly...hope. She was looking at a dead man. She was looking at one of her Grandfathers associates: one of the people Caliveros and his agents had killed. Or obviously not, because he was standing here.
"He checks out," came Gabriel's voice in her mind. If he'd met you, Gabriel knew what your head felt like on a psychic level. He was the right guy.
"I must ask what are you doing here?" Grace asked, her voice smooth and rather emotionless. "After all. You died in Ireland two years ago. With my Grandfather."

NICHOLAS

The ice had formed a knife in Nicholas's hand without him realizing. When the girl turned out to be harmless, he tossed it aside.
"Oh, I've been dead since long before that," he said. "But it's true, I was on Ireland two years ago. One of your grandfather's comrades teleported me there when they were attacked, but it was only temporary. When she was injured in the fight, I got sent back. Unfortunately." He got back up and glanced around the truck at the guards.
"But it felt so warm down there. Maybe that's what motivated me to go south." Or it was just revenge.

Nicholas had worked with their grandfather's rebel group from time to time, giving them intel about the Shadow Council from the inside. He used their resources to attempt his coup, and nearly succeeded. 5 of some of the highest leaders were dead by the time they caught him. He was exiled to the bitter northern reaches of Canada, where he'd stayed for decades. Somehow their grandfather had found him again. They'd brought him back for the defense of Ireland. They didn't want me, what use would they have for a dead man? They just wanted my powers, that's all. Lotta good that did for them.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Nicholas nodded at the fence. "Regardless of why you're here, think you can help me get in there?"
Last edited by WHYYYY II on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:12 am

Gabriel and Grace

"So you didn't get in the same way?" Grace asked. "Savenna isn't hear with you?" If savenna was hear, their grandfather was alive. Savenna was fiercely loyal to him...she'd go down before Moore did. "Oh..." she continued, "I very much doubt you have the best of intentions in their. Given that that generator is what I use to keep me alive...no."

Jonas

"I'm sure he can't be all bad," Jonas told him. "Nobody is. How he reacts to the present should be a good sign...if he still likes reading those books then unless he's decided that everything that comes from you is somehow tainted he'll enjoy it."

They almost walked into Antonin Caliveros on his way out of leaving the auditorium, and Jonas explained the situation to him. To say that Jonas believed Caliveros to be odd was an understatement. He wasn't sure if the man had a screw loose...to be brutally honest he suspected that one would struggle to find one tight in him.
"Uhm..." he began, thoughtfully. 2Their is a careful balance that the principal is currently failing to respect. The balance between school and home. One day a year disturbs this balance greatly, which cannot possibly be allowed to go ahead. I will speak with her, in order to redress the balance."

With that, Caliveros walked off smiling, tracked the Principal to her office using her mental signature and wrapped on the door smartly a few times.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:03 am

Eliza Vapore- Teacher

Eliza frowned for a moment, considering his offer with an amused smile, before shaking her head.

“I would love to, but we’ll be late as it is, especially at the pace we’re going.”

Instead, she held Alucard’s gloved hand tighter before clicking her fingers. There was a sudden feeling of falling, and the next step they put down was in the auditorium- Eliza a bit more smoothly than Alucard, though the vampire hardly broke stride. Quietly, they took seats by the sides of the hall as Victoria began her speech.

She didn’t really pay much attention to the speech at first- it sounded too much like the same old I’ll keep it short but it’ll end up taking ages anyway. Instead, she simply sat there, head rested on Alucard’s shoulder.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:54 am

"So you didn't get in the same way?" Grace asked. "Savenna isn't hear with you?" If savenna was hear, their grandfather was alive. Savenna was fiercely loyal to him...she'd go down before Moore did. "Oh..." she continued, "I very much doubt you have the best of intentions in their. Given that that generator is what I use to keep me alive...no."

NICHOLAS
Nicholas frowned in frustration. Wonderful. A cyborg. Am I the only normal one on this planet?"There's backup generators. Enough to keep a few of the lights on, and to keep you running on a low-power mode. As it stands, once I control the island, which will just be in a day or two, we'll get everything fixed up." And then, on to the Council. They'll all get their presents. But I'll be the only one who'll be merry. The fog thickened around him and a blade of ice formed in his hand. The closest guard was just over 15 feet away, within earshot if not for the fog muffling their whispers.
"If you won't help me, then keep quiet as I get in."

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:36 am

Gabriel and Grace

"I don't do low-powered modes," Grace did not sound particularly happy at this precise moment, and it was clear that she was not backing down. "Low-powered mode gives me a serious headache and leaves me like a normal human being. High-powered mode, I.E. not having to conserve power because some idiot has decided to turn off the fucking generator, is far more preferable. I'm feeling particularly selfish today, Nicholas, and I do not particularly feel like good will to all men applies to somebody who is holding a knife who should very much not be hear."
Gabriel was just standing their, calm as anything. Hands were on his sides, boots planted firmly in the snowy ground beside his sister, and so he noticed it first. Energy was balling in Grace's left hand: an orb of blue light which grew and grew as he watched it. And suddenly, the cold day was decidedly too warm for comfort.
"I remember you don't like heat," Grace told Nicholas calmly. "I don't like low-power mode. You've two options: either you continue with the low-power mode idea and get a nice radiator, or you back down and do something constructive with your time. Oh..." her voice became icy cold "You don't have much practise in that, do you?"

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:48 am

"I don't do low-powered modes," Grace did not sound particularly happy at this precise moment, and it was clear that she was not backing down. "Low-powered mode gives me a serious headache and leaves me like a normal human being. High-powered mode, I.E. not having to conserve power because some idiot has decided to turn off the fucking generator, is far more preferable. I'm feeling particularly selfish today, Nicholas, and I do not particularly feel like good will to all men applies to somebody who is holding a knife who should very much not be hear."
Gabriel was just standing their, calm as anything. Hands were on his sides, boots planted firmly in the snowy ground beside his sister, and so he noticed it first. Energy was balling in Grace's left hand: an orb of blue light which grew and grew as he watched it. And suddenly, the cold day was decidedly too warm for comfort.
"I remember you don't like heat," Grace told Nicholas calmly. "I don't like low-power mode. You've two options: either you continue with the low-power mode idea and get a nice radiator, or you back down and do something constructive with your time. Oh..." her voice became icy cold "You don't have much practise in that, do you?"

NICHOLAS
Nicholas rolled his eyes. I should've stayed at ISE. No nagging robots there. He held his ground, clutching the knife, staring down the girl. His eyes flicked back to the coolant towers and the pump room. "Okay, look. If you attack me with that, all of us will die." He nodded at the guards. Another patrol had arrived, and they now numbered almost two dozen, all in bulletproof gear and carrying assault rifles.

"Much to my dismay, I was tasked with supervising the design of the Academy. I managed to see some blueprints. That was decades ago, but I'm fairly sure they didn't change anything since then." He pointed his knife at the pump room. "Inside, there should be an emergency stop switch. Used for when the coolant systems are malfunctioning. When that happens, the generators overheat and shutdown as well. Nothing's damaged, and it can be turned back on at any time. We'll top off your batteries when we've taken the building. I'm sure you can survive a little while without plugging yourself in, right? And if not, there's plenty of batteries on this island. Your grandfather would never shut up about how smart you two were. You'll work something out."

Ice thickened around him into a frigid armor, and he turned away from them. The fog clouded him until he was completely obscured. "There's no way we could take this place with the lights on. So are you with me?"

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:32 am

Grace and Gabriel

"Look," Gabriel said, stepping forward and glaring at Nicholas. "We've been hear for the past two years, relatively happily...since certai people betrayed our Granddad and let him be killed. Grace doesn't want to do low-power mode, and to be honest I've no real reason to want you to take this place. You don't strike me as entirely all their, for one. Now. Get away from the fence, and drop the knife. Otherwise, I send out a nice mental jolt to the guards, before I kill you. The choice is entirely yours."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse