NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains Rebooted (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:Johannes Balthory

Before Johannes witnessed something out of the manga he read, he was about to introduce himself to Alucard as a new member of the faculty. "Well... so that just happened." Johann said, trying to act like it happened all the time around him. "Anyways, Johannes Balthory, new Black Ops teacher." Johannes picked both students up off the ground. "And I'm pretty damn sure there must be a right brilliant explanation for why the hell some girl is falling out of nowhere and taking another student down with her."

Johann Faust
Johann on the other hand, was far from surprised. "Now, I am certain. Something beyond foul is a afoot right now." He said, flustered beyond all believe. In one day, he had be chucked into a portal, had his entire appearance changed, and now, he was being helped up by some strange teacher after being dragged to the ground by some mysterious falling person. At least, she would have remained mysterious if he had not looked her in the eyes. "Well, this is a somewhat pleasant surprise, Zaphina."

Alucard

Alucard merely looked at the girl and Johann. He shook his head. "Well, Mr. Johannes, I must say you have some competition in the house of that area. Pleasure to meet you." He looked at the students. One seemed to recognize the other. "Zaphina, are you okay?" He took her from the teachers hands and set her down on the ground, considering she was quiet small for her age. He watched her drag the other boy out. "Hm, I guess i'll hear about the curse later." He looked at the other Teacher. "Would you like a tour or you just wanna walk and talk?" He walked back over to the desk, straightened a few things and turned to the chalk board and started to clear the board with the eraser.

Zaphina

Zaphina lay on the ground unmoving until she was promptly picked up by a strange man and another helping her down. She looked at Johann. She smiled brightly. "JOHANN!" She laughed and looked at the more creepier teacher. "i am fine, thank you for asking Professor." She smiled and went back to Johann , "come on, we have a snowball fight to do!" She giggled and grabbed his wrist, yanking from from the other teachers' grip and dragged him out the door.

Johann
"Not again!" He thought as Zaphina dragged him away. He could barely keep up with Felicia, Zaphina on the other hand, he'd have a better chance of making it through a battle with a Minotaur unscathed than keeping up with her. "Zaphina! Wait!" He said, forcefully planting both feet on the floor. "What happened to you? Where have you been? What is going on here?" He asked, before hugging her. "I've missed you." He said, doing his best not to show too many emotions. "There are a million questions that I want to ask you, but I just don't know where to start. How did you end up here for one?"

Johannes
"Well, it appears those two have some history." Johannes said, putting his hands in his pockets before taking a long draw from his cigarette. "Now, as for your offer, I'd prefer to walk and talk. I'll find my office and classroom later." He looked at his carton of cigarettes and offered one to Alucard. "Now Felicia, was it? I don't know this school's policy about smoking, but in an ironic twist of fate, I need these to function as a "normal" human being. If I don't, some weird and pretty scary shit happens to me, and believe me, you don't want to be around when that goes down."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:24 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Alucard

Alucard merely looked at the girl and Johann. He shook his head. "Well, Mr. Johannes, I must say you have some competition in the house of that area. Pleasure to meet you." He looked at the students. One seemed to recognize the other. "Zaphina, are you okay?" He took her from the teachers hands and set her down on the ground, considering she was quiet small for her age. He watched her drag the other boy out. "Hm, I guess i'll hear about the curse later." He looked at the other Teacher. "Would you like a tour or you just wanna walk and talk?" He walked back over to the desk, straightened a few things and turned to the chalk board and started to clear the board with the eraser.

Zaphina

Zaphina lay on the ground unmoving until she was promptly picked up by a strange man and another helping her down. She looked at Johann. She smiled brightly. "JOHANN!" She laughed and looked at the more creepier teacher. "i am fine, thank you for asking Professor." She smiled and went back to Johann , "come on, we have a snowball fight to do!" She giggled and grabbed his wrist, yanking from from the other teachers' grip and dragged him out the door.

Johann
"Not again!" He thought as Zaphina dragged him away. He could barely keep up with Felicia, Zaphina on the other hand, he'd have a better chance of making it through a battle with a Minotaur unscathed than keeping up with her. "Zaphina! Wait!" He said, forcefully planting both feet on the floor. "What happened to you? Where have you been? What is going on here?" He asked, before hugging her. "I've missed you." He said, doing his best not to show too many emotions. "There are a million questions that I want to ask you, but I just don't know where to start. How did you end up here for one?"

Johannes
"Well, it appears those two have some history." Johannes said, putting his hands in his pockets before taking a long draw from his cigarette. "Now, as for your offer, I'd prefer to walk and talk. I'll find my office and classroom later." He looked at his carton of cigarettes and offered one to Alucard. "Now Felicia, was it? I don't know this school's policy about smoking, but in an ironic twist of fate, I need these to function as a "normal" human being. If I don't, some weird and pretty scary shit happens to me, and believe me, you don't want to be around when that goes down."

Felicia, with an odd expression on her face, stared at the strange girl dragging Johann away. A jumbled mix of thoughts flowed though her head. Why are all these new students popping out of nowhere? Shouldn't we help the new people so they don't get lost? Will they be students? Hero or Villain? What are the roleplayers up to? Felicia coughed, feeling uncomfortable at the awkward silence, and spoke up.

"Um... shouldn't we follow 'em or show 'em around? Will they stay in a dorm? Ask why these students are popping out of nowhere? I'm confused.'

Someone giggled. A quiet, high-pitched voice came out of Felicia's pocket. The crystal was glowing, strangely.

"Ah! It feels great to be able to speak again! Cigarrettes? I disapprove, but you seem to remind me of a 'friend'. His name was Francis, but he's gone now!"

Felicia looked a bit scared.

"Oliver? The crystal demon? Why are you able to talk now? Come on. At the worst possible moment."

"I wish I was sorry, dearie, but I'm not! And I'm no demon! Why would I?!"
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:14 pm

New Antonalia wrote:

Zaphina

Johann

Johannes

Alucard

Alucard nodded and shook his head at the cigarette offer. "Fair enough. Not a smoker, sorry." He looked at Felicia and when he heard the voice from her pocket, he froze. he looked at her through his sunglasses as she pulled out the crystal that was talking. "Felicia...." He said softly, his voice echoing through her mind. "Why do you have that crystal." His voice, dark and treacherous, he was not pleased she had a demon in her pocket as a crystal. He got concerned for the girl and the safety of others if there were more crystals.

Zaphina

Zaphina stopped when he planted himself and then made a squeak when she was pulled into a hug. "Well, first of all, I was battling an evil twin someone made and I was in the process of breaking a barrier when she opened a portal, which I cannot do, and I fell in, but the barrier broke a little and i threw a knife and killed her as my physical and mental bodies collided and came through the portal in the real world and now i'm here. Other than that, nothing much has changed, except that I keep a lot of knives on me now and I have a decent enough aim. And I'm still me last time I checked. happy, bubbly, goofy... I'm not sure what is going on here... but why the sudden attraction to me?" She raised her eyes brow at him, and did so with the other one back and forth, trying to be funny.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:Johann

Johannes

Alucard

Alucard nodded and shook his head at the cigarette offer. "Fair enough. Not a smoker, sorry." He looked at Felicia and when he heard the voice from her pocket, he froze. he looked at her through his sunglasses as she pulled out the crystal that was talking. "Felicia...." He said softly, his voice echoing through her mind. "Why do you have that crystal." His voice, dark and treacherous, he was not pleased she had a demon in her pocket as a crystal. He got concerned for the girl and the safety of others if there were more crystals.

Zaphina

Zaphina stopped when he planted himself and then made a squeak when she was pulled into a hug. "Well, first of all, I was battling an evil twin someone made and I was in the process of breaking a barrier when she opened a portal, which I cannot do, and I fell in, but the barrier broke a little and i threw a knife and killed her as my physical and mental bodies collided and came through the portal in the real world and now i'm here. Other than that, nothing much has changed, except that I keep a lot of knives on me now and I have a decent enough aim. And I'm still me last time I checked. happy, bubbly, goofy... I'm not sure what is going on here... but why the sudden attraction to me?" She raised her eyes brow at him, and did so with the other one back and forth, trying to be funny.

Felicia stared.

"It was shiny. It was pretty. It looked precious and sparkly. I do what most other people do; pick it up."
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:26 am

Taigawa wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
"Well, no... I enjoy winning and showing you that just because you have cute cat ears and paws doesn't mean that you're better then me..." Sani said, sticking out his tongue. He sighed mentally when she told him to surprise her. That was never a good response, because it usually meant that they wanted you to get them something that they would love, and expected only your experience with them to let you do that. Either way, it was just annoying. The last bit caused Sani to frown. "Well... Uh... As in just a cuddle or romantically?" he asked.

"I too enjoy winning. Now...just be with me. That is what your kind do, right? Well at least the courting ones."

Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Sani smiled happily, yet tiredly, at Neytiri, and then stood up and moved over to her bed. He lifted up her blankets and slide under them with her, chuckling lightly and he wrapped his arms around her and rested his forehead against her's. "It is indeed what we do..." he whispered, kissing her nose gently.

Saleon wrote:
Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

12:00 AM, before in August.
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Coilin smiled at her, his own telepathy sensing her inner turmoil a little and causing the slight sadist to feel a bit of joy at it. But the other side of him felt even more, it felt some form of pride at causing Unyan to become so... 'confused', at causing her childish personality to perhaps grow up a little, just for him. Of course, Coilin didn't look into as deeply, he just felt a reason to smile and did so, letting his prisoner up to her feet before moving over to the oven. "One pizza, coming up, Miss Daimonia." he announced, picking up a pizza pan and siding it into the oven he just opened. The heat flew into his face, but Coilin didn't flinch as he threw the pizza on the stove top and shut the pipping hot portal to hell.

He then, batting Unyan's fingers away, took out two plates and a pizza cutter. "Now, which side do you want, Un?"
The steaming smell of pizza. Even with the door closed, the smell of pizza swamped through. As Coilin Steamed his face, it led to a wave of her odd pizza-based concoction. It flared up her nose, made it stick up, and the nose then contacted the tongue to start salivating. She poofed herself on the other side of the table, her head leaning forward so as to get a bird's eye view if the cheesy-landscape covered in sauce. It looked red. She raised her hands up and clapped in excitement—somehow avoiding what just happened as they waited for the pizza.

"I will take the left half!" she said, "you get the right half!" She quickly waited for him to cut the pizza for swooping it up in a flurry that seemed to move past the speed of light. She looked at it in her hands, the pizza flopping a little in her hands, and looked with intensity at the crisp red shininess. "Time for a romantic dinner!" she said with a funny, though rosy, look on her face. She ate it like a vacuum, basically eating that large half-slice in one to three bites. She didn't say much, though.

7:30 AM, December 23rd.
Arstotzkas wrote:"No problem Unyan, you're my friend after all." Jen replies with a slight smirk. Unyan was one of her only truly great friends at the Academy, besides Sin at course. She was certainly odd of course, but at least she seemed to always be entertaining. It was unfortunate that she had been slightly neglecting Jen lately, but at least today it seems they would have time to hang out "Oh, I've got some ideas for adventure Unyan. But it's not going to need any sort of credit cards, we'll save that for a later time. I did just get new clothes after all. So recently I was looking at a map of the island and I noticed that part of it was blurred out way to the north. Almost like they don't want us to go there or something. There might be something interesting, I dunno maybe like scary monsters or something. We can go there.... if you're brave enough of course."
"Oh!" she said with anticipation, "A monster-y scavenger hunt! I better get my notebook so I can write down all of our sightseeing!" As soon as she finished her words, it seemed as if her voice was not as fast as her body. She began to run back to her room, somehow disappearing in sight, despite Jen staring directly at her. She fumbled to her room, opened the door in a large bang, crash, and thud, as the air caught up with her, and took a couple pieces of furniture with it.

As she opened the door, she saw Coilin. She quickly rushed at him and gave him a running jumping hug. "'Lin!" she said with her arms around his back and her feet dangling as they still descended to the ground.

Coilin McAengus, Before Timeskip

Coilin smiled at Unyan as she took the entire half of the pizza, chuckling as he cut himself a smaller slice and put it on a plate. He quietly rolled over to the table, his plate in his lap and two cups of soda in his hands. He handed Unyan one of the cups and then started on his pizza. The silence that Unyan started pervaded the area as Coilin picked up a knife and fork and cut into his slice of pizza, consuming it slowly.

After Timeskip

Coilin blinked in surprise as a sudden Un grabbed him from behind and tried to bring him to the ground with her weight, but due to his own, he was able to stay upright. "Un!" Coilin exclaimed, turning his head to her and then trying to pull her on to the bed, mostly so that he could kiss her. "How are you, beautiful?"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 am

Stattr wrote:Zaphina

Johann
"Right." Johann said, releasing Zaphina. He was a little disappointed that the reunion wasn't more touching, but did his best not to show it. "Though I was kind of hoping for a little bit of a more touching reunion. We haven't seen each other in a very long time, and I think a little bit more of a formal catching up is required, say over some hot chocolate since it's December and close to Christmas?"

Johannes Balthory
"Well, things have certainly taken a turn for the interesting." Johannes said, taking a quick draw of his cigarette. "In one day, I meet two vampires, see another student fall from the ceiling before dragging... Johann, was it, out of the room, and now I find that one of the students has a demon in her pocket. Well, this'll certainly be more interesting than working for the CIA or FSB."
Last edited by New Antonalia on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:32 am

Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

Saleon wrote:The steaming smell of pizza. Even with the door closed, the smell of pizza swamped through. As Coilin Steamed his face, it led to a wave of her odd pizza-based concoction. It flared up her nose, made it stick up, and the nose then contacted the tongue to start salivating. She poofed herself on the other side of the table, her head leaning forward so as to get a bird's eye view if the cheesy-landscape covered in sauce. It looked red. She raised her hands up and clapped in excitement—somehow avoiding what just happened as they waited for the pizza.

"I will take the left half!" she said, "you get the right half!" She quickly waited for him to cut the pizza for swooping it up in a flurry that seemed to move past the speed of light. She looked at it in her hands, the pizza flopping a little in her hands, and looked with intensity at the crisp red shininess. "Time for a romantic dinner!" she said with a funny, though rosy, look on her face. She ate it like a vacuum, basically eating that large half-slice in one to three bites. She didn't say much, though.
Coilin smiled at Unyan as she took the entire half of the pizza, chuckling as he cut himself a smaller slice and put it on a plate. He quietly rolled over to the table, his plate in his lap and two cups of soda in his hands. He handed Unyan one of the cups and then started on his pizza. The silence that Unyan started pervaded the area as Coilin picked up a knife and fork and cut into his slice of pizza, consuming it slowly.
Her plate was clean. Not a piece of cheese or errant tomato paste had dirtied her plate, or at least remained after doing such. She finished way before Coilin, taking her small cup and peeking her head above the tip. She was peering over the horizons to see Coilin eating his pizza. He committed a great sin: Using utensils to eat pizza. It was something she would punish him for, as decided by the laws of the universe. "Thou shan't use a fork and knife to eat thy pizza; now make me pizza."

She looked at him softly, hiding behind her drink, and spoke meekly, "Thank you." The words were a little hard to hear, so she said it again, "thank you for saving me."

Saleon wrote:"Oh!" she said with anticipation, "A monster-y scavenger hunt! I better get my notebook so I can write down all of our sightseeing!" As soon as she finished her words, it seemed as if her voice was not as fast as her body. She began to run back to her room, somehow disappearing in sight, despite Jen staring directly at her. She fumbled to her room, opened the door in a large bang, crash, and thud, as the air caught up with her, and took a couple pieces of furniture with it.

As she opened the door, she saw Coilin. She quickly rushed at him and gave him a running jumping hug. "'Lin!" she said with her arms around his back and her feet dangling as they still descended to the ground.
Coilin blinked in surprise as a sudden Un grabbed him from behind and tried to bring him to the ground with her weight, but due to his own, he was able to stay upright. "Un!" Coilin exclaimed, turning his head to her and then trying to pull her on to the bed, mostly so that he could kiss her. "How are you, beautiful?"
Unyan was lifted up into the air and slammed into Coilin's comfy bed. It seemed he had been housekeeping, such a good maid. She quickly tumbled to the edge of the bed and sat eye-level with Coilin. He embraced her lips in a kiss. I had become something she had become accustomed to, like coffee, but it did not lessen the feeling of each one. As they retracted her kiss, she looked at his eyes, with an easy smile.

"Hey 'Lin?" she said, "have you seen my notebook? I'm going out for a bit to hang out with Jen, so you better figure out what to do for Christmas! Your the one planning it, remember!" she put on a sour face, she knew he probably was still ironing things out, and it was fun to poke him.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:45 am

Taigawa wrote:"In truth I'm half-tempted to kill him first. I should'nt be forced to miss out on an education because an alien horse does'nt want me to learn. Maybe not eat him, just remove the threat. If he tries anything aggressive towards me, I may kill him just to be safe. No...I need to start treating this place like a warzone....because it is one. This is not a safe learning environment."

Filia est Umbra

Filia frowned upon the idea of Pitch Black. Even though she didn't like him one bit, she had a feeling that the other extraterrestrial unicorn, Bounty Hunt would be quite sad to have his former friend killed. However, Makayla was right. This school has ceased to be a safe place of learning a long time ago and it's certainly not entirely Pitch Black's doing.

"W-well, I h-hope that y-your trip h-home will b-be safe." Filia spoke softly, as she took a sip of tea, "I-in the m-meantime, w-we can e-enjoy the c-coming holiday. I-i actually h-have a g-gift for y-you and I-i hope t-to give y-you it b-before you l-leave."

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt was disappointed not to find Ichiru in the library. He sneezed into a tissue and groaned sickily as continued to walk around. However, the brown unicorn smiled weakly upon seeing a familiar face, Cesar, sitting at a table. Bounty Hunt trotted towards him and sat across from his fellow peer. "Good morning, Cesar." greeted Bounty coolly in his usual laid-back attitude, "Merry Christmas and a Merry Hearth-"

He was interrupted by another big sneeze which he caught with a tissue. "Ugh... Merry Hearth's Warmming. Gah. Sweet Celestia. We got spells that heal wounds and purge toxins and poisons, but no spell to cure the cursed sniffles." Bounty resumed as he wiped his reddish muzzle, before chuckling, "Oh well, guess we'll always need doctors for something, least they'd be out of a job."

Pitch Black

Pitch Black finished his breakfast, peacefully this time. After disposing of his mess, the black unicorn decided to go to the library to further study on elemental and black magic till class time. Pitch entered the library and took out several books before sitting at a quite corner of the room.

However, his thoughts then came to the incident earlier with Felicia and the crystal shard he found. The black unicorn's horn pulsed his signature green aura and the shard appeared from his dimensional storage. His emerald green eyes glistened as he examined the crystal with pure curiosity, holding it with his telekinesis. "What are you?" Pitch Black asked quietly, as if talking to the shard itself, "How did you give that girl such great powers beyond imagine?"
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"In truth I'm half-tempted to kill him first. I should'nt be forced to miss out on an education because an alien horse does'nt want me to learn. Maybe not eat him, just remove the threat. If he tries anything aggressive towards me, I may kill him just to be safe. No...I need to start treating this place like a warzone....because it is one. This is not a safe learning environment."

Filia est Umbra

Filia frowned upon the idea of Pitch Black. Even though she didn't like him one bit, she had a feeling that the other extraterrestrial unicorn, Bounty Hunt would be quite sad to have his former friend killed. However, Makayla was right. This school has ceased to be a safe place of learning a long time ago and it's certainly not entirely Pitch Black's doing.

"W-well, I h-hope that y-your trip h-home will b-be safe." Filia spoke softly, as she took a sip of tea, "I-in the m-meantime, w-we can e-enjoy the c-coming holiday. I-i actually h-have a g-gift for y-you and I-i hope t-to give y-you it b-before you l-leave."

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt was disappointed not to find Ichiru in the library. He sneezed into a tissue and groaned sickily as continued to walk around. However, the brown unicorn smiled weakly upon seeing a familiar face, Cesar, sitting at a table. Bounty Hunt trotted towards him and sat across from his fellow peer. "Good morning, Ichiru." greeted Bounty coolly in his usual laid-back attitude, "Merry Christmas and a Merry Hearth-"

He was interrupted by another big sneeze which he caught with a tissue. "Ugh... Merry Hearth's Warmming. Gah. Sweet Celestia. We got spells that heal wounds and purge toxins and poisons, but no spell to cure the cursed sniffles." Bounty resumed as he wiped his reddish muzzle, before chuckling, "Oh well, guess we'll always need doctors for something, least they'd be out of a job."

Pitch Black

Pitch Black finished his breakfast, peacefully this time. After disposing of his mess, the black unicorn decided to go to the library to further study on elemental and black magic till class time. Pitch entered the library and took out several books before sitting at a quite corner of the room.

However, his thoughts then came to the incident earlier with Felicia and the crystal shard he found. The black unicorn's horn pulsed his signature green aura and the shard appeared from his dimensional storage. His emerald green eyes glistened as he examined the crystal with pure curiosity, holding it with his telekinesis. "What are you?" Pitch Black asked quietly, as if talking to the shard itself, "How did you give that girl such great powers beyond imagine?"

Al, staring back at the imaginary unicorn, was utterly confused, and frankly disgusted at himself. What the fuck? A talking black magical unicorn? And it’s glowing green at that! Shouldn’t be white, and have weird pink magic or whatever? Ah, hell. He knew he shouldn’t have taken that brownie from Milly... but it tasted so good (a bit strange, at that, though). Al thought the brownie was laced with marijuana. The crystal started speaking and cussing. “What the fuck? A talking magical unicorn? I knew I shouldn’t have ate that brownie! And now suddenly, I actually have the power to speak. Yay. Okay, magical drug unicorn, it appears that you’re my host. Prepare for suffering.”

Romakivila
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Romakivila » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:00 am

The Flutterlands wrote:Filia est Umbra

Bounty Hunt

Bounty Hunt was disappointed not to find Ichiru in the library. He sneezed into a tissue and groaned sickily as continued to walk around. However, the brown unicorn smiled weakly upon seeing a familiar face, Cesar, sitting at a table. Bounty Hunt trotted towards him and sat across from his fellow peer. "Good morning, Cesar." greeted Bounty coolly in his usual laid-back attitude, "Merry Christmas and a Merry Hearth-"

Pitch Black

Edited post

Cesar

Cesar was buried in his book as Bounty approached him. "It's Christmas already? Fuck, I have a lot of shit to do now." However Cesar would smile looking up from his book, and recognizing the face that saved his life. "Oh, hi Bounty, I didn't recognize your voice." He chuckled, and put a mark in his book before closing it. "I think oranges can help with colds though. Or something like that, I don't know I never lived where it snowed, or you got sniffles. Just shits, or uh, whatever the technical term is."
Last edited by Romakivila on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why don't you have a seat please?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:40 am

Taigawa wrote:"I too enjoy winning. Now...just be with me. That is what your kind do, right? Well at least the courting ones."

Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Sani smiled happily, yet tiredly, at Neytiri, and then stood up and moved over to her bed. He lifted up her blankets and slide under them with her, chuckling lightly and he wrapped his arms around her and rested his forehead against her's. "It is indeed what we do..." he whispered, kissing her nose gently.

"Good. We need to do this anyway with it being so cold."

"Well it should be. Provided my ship does'nt get wreaked again. For now though I'll enjoy this little distraction from the weather outside."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Saleon wrote:
Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Coilin smiled at Unyan as she took the entire half of the pizza, chuckling as he cut himself a smaller slice and put it on a plate. He quietly rolled over to the table, his plate in his lap and two cups of soda in his hands. He handed Unyan one of the cups and then started on his pizza. The silence that Unyan started pervaded the area as Coilin picked up a knife and fork and cut into his slice of pizza, consuming it slowly.
Her plate was clean. Not a piece of cheese or errant tomato paste had dirtied her plate, or at least remained after doing such. She finished way before Coilin, taking her small cup and peeking her head above the tip. She was peering over the horizons to see Coilin eating his pizza. He committed a great sin: Using utensils to eat pizza. It was something she would punish him for, as decided by the laws of the universe. "Thou shan't use a fork and knife to eat thy pizza; now make me pizza."

She looked at him softly, hiding behind her drink, and spoke meekly, "Thank you." The words were a little hard to hear, so she said it again, "thank you for saving me."

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Coilin blinked in surprise as a sudden Un grabbed him from behind and tried to bring him to the ground with her weight, but due to his own, he was able to stay upright. "Un!" Coilin exclaimed, turning his head to her and then trying to pull her on to the bed, mostly so that he could kiss her. "How are you, beautiful?"
Unyan was lifted up into the air and slammed into Coilin's comfy bed. It seemed he had been housekeeping, such a good maid. She quickly tumbled to the edge of the bed and sat eye-level with Coilin. He embraced her lips in a kiss. I had become something she had become accustomed to, like coffee, but it did not lessen the feeling of each one. As they retracted her kiss, she looked at his eyes, with an easy smile.

"Hey 'Lin?" she said, "have you seen my notebook? I'm going out for a bit to hang out with Jen, so you better figure out what to do for Christmas! Your the one planning it, remember!" she put on a sour face, she knew he probably was still ironing things out, and it was fun to poke him.

Coilin McAengus, Before Timeskip

Coilin smiled at her, and then set down his utensils. He reached his hand across the table and took one of hers, squeezing it. "Un... You don't have to thank me. It was no trouble at all..." he said, his smile small and yet full of compassion and happiness. "In fact, it was an honor... It's not everyday you get to rescue the most beautiful girl on the planet."

After Timeskip

Coilin frowned and tapped his chin, glancing over at her side of the room for a moment before her diary started floating out from under her pillow towards them. He took it out of the air. "Is this your notebook?" he asked, holding it up. "And yes, I know I'm planning Christmas... You have a habit of mentioning it every five minutes when I'm around..."

Taigawa wrote:
Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

"Well it should be. Provided my ship does'nt get wreaked again. For now though I'll enjoy this little distraction from the weather outside."

Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

"You damn right about that..." Sani said, burying his face into the side of her neck now and kissing her once. "You want me to tell you a story or something, Kitty?" he mumbled into her shoulder.
Last edited by Free Empire of the Low Isles on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles";p="29726348'] [quote="Taigawa wrote:
Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

Sani 'Ghost' Nabahe

"You damn right about that..." Sani said, burying his face into the side of her neck now and kissing her once. "You want me to tell you a story or something, Kitty?" he mumbled into her shoulder.[/quote]
"Just to pass time. Tomorrow should be a nicer day."

Note that I will be going to the lake soon and may be unable to respond.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Silverakia wrote:

Zaphina

Felicia stared.

"It was shiny. It was pretty. It looked precious and sparkly. I do what most other people do; pick it up."

Alucard

Alucard sighed, "Lets see who he really is my dear. Hold still Felicia." He went over to her, knelt down to her height and removed his sunglasses, his red eyes bright and shinning, very deadly and very lovely at the same time. "Look at my eyes Felicia." His voice coaxing and smooth, a soft whisper through the air to her. He waited patiently.

"Well, things have certainly taken a turn for the interesting." Johannes said, taking a quick draw of his cigarette. "In one day, I meet two vampires, see another student fall from the ceiling before dragging... Johann, was it, out of the room, and now I find that one of the students has a demon in her pocket. Well, this'll certainly be more interesting than working for the CIA or FSB."

Alucard chuckled. "it certainly will be. I stopped working for the government a few decades ago. All they cared about was keeping me locked up like Hellboy was and having us chase after children in costumes. it was quite embarrassing when you take your gun to there head and shoot, and all you get is blood and nothing else from this co called 'villain'. I also brought Seras with me as well, she didn't like being confined either." he kept his eyes on Felicia.

"Right." Johann said, releasing Zaphina. He was a little disappointed that the reunion wasn't more touching, but did his best not to show it. "Though I was kind of hoping for a little bit of a more touching reunion. We haven't seen each other in a very long time, and I think a little bit more of a formal catching up is required, say over some hot chocolate since it's December and close to Christmas?"

Zaphina

Zaphina blushed slightly at his words, "We do need to catch up. I'm sorry if I'm not fawning over you like every other girl would be. I don't take looks into consideration." She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. "Hot chocolate sounds nice. To the cafeteria?" She looked at him side ways, anxiously waiting for him to say yes so she could get a head start on him. She loved to race other guys.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm

The former captain had managed to trek across the windy plains from his entry point on the steep cliff towards the school's main entrance. The grass behind him had turned brown and began to decay rapidly after the presence of the nether energy onto the natural plain. It made him a bit wary of how the nether could be a dangerous tool outside the realms of paradise and the divine. He continued onward though towards the school's grand entrance, its vanity and grandiose put a smirk across his face. Such a monument in the mid the treacherous ocean must hold some importance or power to the region he was in. One thing that shocked him was the lack of people around, even after the immense pressure of the nether entering the world. Not wanting to draw anymore attention to the outside, his next plan was to get inside this massive monument and see what its purpose was.

"I dont dare use the nether again to get inside, if there are mortals in side. The power may consume them, nor do I want to find out if this is true. Maybe I should try to see if there is another way." The man pondered quietly to himself in his heavy Irish accent, as he tried scouting the walls of this giant building to see if there was a way in.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Stattr wrote:
Silverakia wrote:
Felicia stared.

Alucard

Alucard sighed, "Lets see who he really is my dear. Hold still Felicia." He went over to her, knelt down to her height and removed his sunglasses, his red eyes bright and shinning, very deadly and very lovely at the same time. "Look at my eyes Felicia." His voice coaxing and smooth, a soft whisper through the air to her. He waited patiently.

Alucard chuckled. "it certainly will be. I stopped working for the government a few decades ago. All they cared about was keeping me locked up like Hellboy was and having us chase after children in costumes. it was quite embarrassing when you take your gun to there head and shoot, and all you get is blood and nothing else from this co called 'villain'. I also brought Seras with me as well, she didn't like being confined either." he kept his eyes on Felicia.

Zaphina

Zaphina blushed slightly at his words, "We do need to catch up. I'm sorry if I'm not fawning over you like every other girl would be. I don't take looks into consideration." She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. "Hot chocolate sounds nice. To the cafeteria?" She looked at him side ways, anxiously waiting for him to say yes so she could get a head start on him. She loved to race other guys.

Felicia looked at Alucard's eyes, a little creeped out about how wide... and red... they were. She put herself back together.

Meanwhile, in the library, an annoyed Al looked at Pitch Black.

"Oy. Imaginary magical drug unicorn. Pay attention to me."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Dilange wrote:The former captain had managed to trek across the windy plains from his entry point on the steep cliff towards the school's main entrance. The grass behind him had turned brown and began to decay rapidly after the presence of the nether energy onto the natural plain. It made him a bit wary of how the nether could be a dangerous tool outside the realms of paradise and the divine. He continued onward though towards the school's grand entrance, its vanity and grandiose put a smirk across his face. Such a monument in the mid the treacherous ocean must hold some importance or power to the region he was in. One thing that shocked him was the lack of people around, even after the immense pressure of the nether entering the world. Not wanting to draw anymore attention to the outside, his next plan was to get inside this massive monument and see what its purpose was.

"I dont dare use the nether again to get inside, if there are mortals in side. The power may consume them, nor do I want to find out if this is true. Maybe I should try to see if there is another way." The man pondered quietly to himself in his heavy Irish accent, as he tried scouting the walls of this giant building to see if there was a way in.

Seras Victoria

Seras was outside playing in the snow when she smelled something odd. She jumped up and did a few cartwheels and jumped into the air, above the school and to the front where she landed in front of this strange man and eyed him with her one red eye. She stood still, she was standing a top the snow, she wasn't a fan of wet boots. She smiled slightly, a fang showing. "Hello Sir." She said softly, her voice carrying over to him and bouncing around in his mind. Her British accent sounding bright and almost welcomingly.

Silverakia wrote:

Zaphina

Felicia looked at Alucard's eyes, a little creeped out about how wide... and red... they were. She put herself back together.

Meanwhile, in the library, an annoyed Al looked at Pitch Black.

"Oy. Imaginary magical drug unicorn. Pay attention to me."

Alucard

Alucard smiled when she made eye contact and he entered her mind. He formed in his usual attire. He walked around, his foot steps echoing. "Oliver. Show yourself." sounding more of a request than a demand. Demons were nothing to mess around with or joke with unless they wished it. He continued to walk, the area around him blank, as he wanted it. Not wanting to interfere with Felicia's memories or mind.

Drown wrote:

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Taigawa wrote:"Just to pass time. Tomorrow should be a nicer day."

"Alright then... Hmm... What story to tell you, what story..." Sani said, smiling and still mumbling into her shoulder. "I don't know... Maybe a romantic one? A raunchy one? Or even... a funny one?"

He kissed her neck, and then made a line of kisses all the way up to her mouth, catching it in his own and kissing her there. "Oh, I got one... I love you. The end." he said, smiling. "That good?"

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Stattr wrote:
Silverakia wrote:
Felicia stared.

Alucard

Zaphina

Johann
"Sure. Though I know the mischief in those eyes of yours, you have something up your sleeve." Johann said, quickly stepping in front over before breaking into a sprint. "But loser has to buy for the winner."

Johannes
"Yeah, though for me," He said tapping his foot. "stepped on a landmine in the DRC, running black ops for the CIA." He chuckled. "And because of that, I was sent to ride desk for a few years. I swear being behind a desk really dulls your skills and aspects."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Unyan Daimonia
Conqueror in Training

Saleon wrote:Unyan was lifted up into the air and slammed into Coilin's comfy bed. It seemed he had been housekeeping, such a good maid. She quickly tumbled to the edge of the bed and sat eye-level with Coilin. He embraced her lips in a kiss. I had become something she had become accustomed to, like coffee, but it did not lessen the feeling of each one. As they retracted her kiss, she looked at his eyes, with an easy smile.

Coilin frowned and tapped his chin, glancing over at her side of the room for a moment before her diary started floating out from under her pillow towards them. He took it out of the air. "Is this your notebook?" he asked, holding it up. "And yes, I know I'm planning Christmas... You have a habit of mentioning it every five minutes when I'm around..."
Unyan quickly jumped up to grab the notebook like a jackrabbit. She had a smile racked up her face, the edges curling around with excitement. "I know you are planning, and I know you are probably fine..." she said, in affirmation, "But Its our big Christmas Date! I have good reason to be excited." She got up close to him, getting incessantly near his face. "I just want to bother you about it for fun." It was her time of Christmas glee, and as a couple, her excitement was coupled with a new frenzy of romantic inclinations and expected events: a Christmas date being the highlight.

She quickly ran from her room, now with a new vigor to her, and said a quick goodbye before leaving sight. She bolted out and moved with high speed to remeet Jen. She ran though the halls shouting, "Je-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-en!" through the hall in a blur that sounded like a soft sound from a bullet train. Her eyes scanned the room, while her feet moved fast enough to have Unyan disappear in a flurry.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Taigawa wrote:"Just to pass time. Tomorrow should be a nicer day."

"Alright then... Hmm... What story to tell you, what story..." Sani said, smiling and still mumbling into her shoulder. "I don't know... Maybe a romantic one? A raunchy one? Or even... a funny one?"

He kissed her neck, and then made a line of kisses all the way up to her mouth, catching it in his own and kissing her there. "Oh, I got one... I love you. The end." he said, smiling. "That good?"

"With heart, tribal. I know your type of cultures have many stories."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Stattr wrote:Seras Victoria
Seras was outside playing in the snow when she smelled something odd. She jumped up and did a few cartwheels and jumped into the air, above the school and to the front where she landed in front of this strange man and eyed him with her one red eye. She stood still, she was standing a top the snow, she wasn't a fan of wet boots. She smiled slightly, a fang showing. "Hello Sir." She said softly, her voice carrying over to him and bouncing around in his mind. Her British accent sounding bright and almost welcomingly.

The captain turned to see the girl with her piercing red eye stare him down as she smiled down from a top of the mound of snow. He noticed the fang along with the cheery British accent. He was never a fan of Brits, ever since he had to fight that stupid cult of demonic worshipers from the Isles not many years ago...let alone people of vampiric nature. He moved down his cloak to reveal more of his face, which he replied with a cheery smile of his own.

"Aye, little girl. Youre a sight for sore eyes, especially a dearg due." the man stated with his heavy Irish accent and with a sign of cheer in his voice. "I seem to have washed up on shore, and noticed the giant monolith of a building on the horizon."

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Silverakia wrote:Al, staring back at the imaginary unicorn, was utterly confused, and frankly disgusted at himself. What the fuck? A talking black magical unicorn? And it’s glowing green at that! Shouldn’t be white, and have weird pink magic or whatever? Ah, hell. He knew he shouldn’t have taken that brownie from Milly... but it tasted so good (a bit strange, at that, though). Al thought the brownie was laced with marijuana. The crystal started speaking and cussing. “What the fuck? A talking magical unicorn? I knew I shouldn’t have ate that brownie! And now suddenly, I actually have the power to speak. Yay. Okay, magical drug unicorn, it appears that you’re my host. Prepare for suffering.”

Pitch Black

Pitch blinked when the crystal began to talk and his eyes glistened. He made a big toothy grin, perfectly fitting for a pyschopath, before making a maniacal laugh. His horn pulsed and he vanished in a bright green flash, taking his books and the crystal shard with him. The black unicorn reappared in a chair in his dorm and he glared at Al with that same psychotic grin. "Hahahahahaha! Suffering, eh?" Pitch Black crackled wickedly, "Tell me, crystal, if I were to crush you with my hooves or incinerate you with my magic, would you die?

Romakivila wrote:Cesar

Cesar was buried in his book as Bounty approached him. "It's Christmas already? Fuck, I have a lot of shit to do now." However Cesar would smile looking up from his book, and recognizing the face that saved his life. "Oh, hi Bounty, I didn't recognize your voice." He chuckled, and put a mark in his book before closing it. "I think oranges can help with colds though. Or something like that, I don't know I never lived where it snowed, or you got sniffles. Just shits, or uh, whatever the technical term is."

Bounty Hunt

Bounty smiled weakly. It has been two months since the kidnapping incident and he has become close friends with Cesar ever since. "Well, I've been drinking orange juice and eating soup these past few days." the brown unicorn spoke smoothly, with a sneeze and a chuckle, "As for weather, my kind, particularly the pegasi, have been regulating my planet's weather for millenia. They move the clouds, which they make in weather factories, and make it rain, snow, sleet, and hail where and when it's needed. Really it makes wonder how you live with weather moving on it's own."

Bounty Hunt then glanced upon hearing Pitch Black and turned his head entirely only to see a bright green flash of his teleportation. "Now what got Pitch into a laugh this time?" he asked curiously, before catching yet another sneeze with a tissue, "Anyway, really looking forward for the holiday. I actually got something for Pitch Black. I'll give it to him on Hearth's Warmming Day, which falls on the same day as your Christmas holiday."

Taigawa wrote:"Well it should be. Provided my ship does'nt get wreaked again. For now though I'll enjoy this little distraction from the weather outside."

Filia est Umbra

Filia nodded. "I-i hope t-that your s-ship doesn't g-get wrecked." she spoke softly, "I-i would h-hate to l-lose you p-permanently if y-you don't s-survive another w-wreckage."

Filia then smiled upon an idea. "S-say, Makayla, w-would you l-like to g-go to W-wonderland before y-you leave? J-just for a w-while. T-that is i-if it's o-okay with M-matthew. I-is it o-okay M-matthew?"
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Taigawa wrote:

"With heart, tribal. I know your type of cultures have many stories."

"Alright, alright..." Sani said, smiling at her. He separated from her a bit and assumed a real thinking position, a hand under his chin as he lay next to his mate with an arm around her. Then, he smiled a true smile, and turned to her again. "I have a story. A good story... It's the story of how shamans came to be in the tribe... especially my line. This is the story of the first of my ancestors."

He took a deep breath and began.

A long time ago, back when the deer ran wild in the plains, and the crows flew in mighty flocks unafraid, and the gods walked among their people, and many Anaye still lived, the Navajo people were spread across the world like seeds on a wind. We had many tribes, many names, many people. This is a story, a tale, of the Tolchini clan, who resided near the Wind Mountains, and one of their youths. This is the the story of the Boy Who Became A God.

The youth lived with his brothers near the Wind Mountains. The youth loved the wild, loved being alone, and would often take extended visits to the wild for weeks on end. Each time he returned, he would return with some form of gift and a story to tell. The first, a pine bough, and the story of far away tribes and other languages. The second, a piece of maize and a story of a crow and a deer, two friends on a long journey from their home near a place called Cahokia. The brothers thought the youth crazy, and would tell him this easily. The youth, though, continued his trips, ignoring the heckling of his brothers.

The Tolchini soon left the Wind Mountains, moving a rocky step near the San Mateo mountain. The tribe had nothing to eat but the grass seed they scavenged from the ground. It was a pitiful existence, so the eldest brother came up with an idea. "Let us go hunting!" he proposed, and so they did, but the other brothers told the youngest, the wanderer, to stay at camp. The youth, ever faithful and loving, stood for five days and nights, waiting for his brothers to return, but in that time he received no word from them. So, on the sixth day, he set out and tried to follow them.

After a day's travel, the youth camped in a canyon, in a cave specifically. There was snow near, but no water, so the youth started a fire and dug a hole. Next he heated a rock in the fire, set the hot rock in the hole, and melted snow with it. As the water melted enough for him to drink, the youth heard a tumult overhead, like people crossing over, so he moved out to see what it was. The canyon was the home of the crow, and here the crow were, along with many other feathered people, like the chaparral cock. The feathered people made many fires on the edges of the canyon, lighting up the dark night. Two crows flew down near the youth then, and he hid and listened to find out what the matter was, and why there was so much noise coming from the crows.

The two crows cried out, "Somebody says. Somebody says."

The youth did not know what this meant.

Another crow, from the other side of the canyon, cried out, "What is the matter!? Tell us! Tell us! What is wrong!?"

The first two called out, "Two of us were killed! We met two of our men who told us!"

Then they told the other crows of how they saw two men who were out hunting and killed twelve deer, and how a party of Crow People left to investigate one of the corpses. "Two of us were shot when they went for the blood of the deer." the first two crows explained.

The crows on the other side of the canyon asked, "Which men were killed?"

"The chaparral cock, who sat on the horn, and the crow who landed on the backbone." the crows explained.

The crows on the other side did not seem particularly upset. "We are not surprised they were killed." they said. "It is what we keep telling you. If you go after dead deer, expect to be killed."

"We will not think of them more. They are dead and gone, and we talk of useless things that are long ago." the original two replied, before leaving and returning to their side of the canyon. The youth stayed under the cave and listened to the entire thing.

After a while, the crows on both sides of the canyon made a racket, and started to dance, singing on and on and on forever, with shrill voices as they do. The boy could not sleep, but he did not want to sleep. He heard every word of every song, and remembered each as if they were the last words he would ever hear. He recognized the voice of Hasjelti, a god of the Navajo, and focused even more on the words. After the dance, a great bonfire was created, around which the Crow People flew and worshiped, dancing and singing with an even greater ferocity.

The youth did not sleep that night. In the daylight, the crows left, and all that remained was the boy and the remains of the fires. The youth left to return home that day, filled to the brim with the language of the birds.

It was at this point that Sani yawned a but a hand over his mouth. "Neytiri... I'm kinda tired... maybe we should stop there for tonight?" he said, smiling at her, and then wrapping his arms around her. "Maybe pick up were we left off on the ground earlier?"

Silverakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:23 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Silverakia wrote:Al, staring back at the imaginary unicorn, was utterly confused, and frankly disgusted at himself. What the fuck? A talking black magical unicorn? And it’s glowing green at that! Shouldn’t be white, and have weird pink magic or whatever? Ah, hell. He knew he shouldn’t have taken that brownie from Milly... but it tasted so good (a bit strange, at that, though). Al thought the brownie was laced with marijuana. The crystal started speaking and cussing. “What the fuck? A talking magical unicorn? I knew I shouldn’t have ate that brownie! And now suddenly, I actually have the power to speak. Yay. Okay, magical drug unicorn, it appears that you’re my host. Prepare for suffering.”

Pitch Black

Pitch blinked when the crystal began to talk and his eyes glistened. He made a big toothy grin, perfectly fitting for a pyschopath, before making a maniacal laugh. His horn pulsed and he vanished in a bright green flash, taking his books and the crystal shard with him. The black unicorn reappared in a chair in his dorm and he glared at Al with that same psychotic grin. "Hahahahahaha! Suffering, eh?" Pitch Black crackled wickedly, "Tell me, crystal, if I were to crush you with my hooves or incinerate you with my magic, would you die?

Al stared. "Okay, I have a magical evil drug unicorn. My luck is motherfucking fantastic. And no... crushing me with your hooves, or using your drug magic would probably not work.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse