NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains: Season Two (OOC,SEMI CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should free time end?

Tomorrow, let's start the arc already!
58%
Later, more free time!
24%
No idea.
18%

Total votes : 50

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Dilange wrote:So accepted I take it?

Yep.

Time for the Breaking Point to take over the school.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Dilange wrote:So accepted I take it?

Yep.
And unyan now that it actually has a full app not missing parts to it?
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Name: Zakiti Leventis.

Quote/Motto: "I hardly remember the life that I lived, just the suffering afterwards..."

Affiliation (hero/villain, groups they adhere to): Villain.

Age (Between 13 and 19): Unknown...

Appearance:

Dimension/Universe: Hell - AOHAV Earth.

Birthplace and Nationality: Rome, Italy. Italian/Roman.

Abilities

• Wing Manifestation - Bony, skeletal remains of what once were wings.
  • Supernatural Condition - As a supernatural entity, she possesses a physical and mental abilities superior to that of the average human. But, she can still be overwhelmed.
  • Teleportation - Through the use of her ungodly powers, she can teleport from place to place. The distance is limited and it has a decent draw on her strength.
  • Light Manipulation/Darkness Manipulation - Being a hybrid of both Angel and Demon, she can manipulate forces on both sides.
  • Telepathy - Many Demonic and Angelic beings can enter and manipulate the minds of humans, but she won't do any such thing.
  • Accelerated Perception - I hope that this one won't need explaining... It's related to Supernatural Senses.
  • Energy Perception - She is able to see the supernatural forces in action around her or within others.
  • Supernatural Senses - Again, as a Supernatural Entity, she possesses physical and mental abilities superior to that of the average human.
  • Holy Fire Manipulation/Hell-Fire Manipulation - Once more, being a hybrid of both Angel and Demon, she can manipulate forces on both sides.

Weaknesses

• Holy Water - It can cause burning of the flesh or, if surrounded by a ring, can trap her.
  • Sacred Ground - Stepping onto Holy Land can weaken her abilities greatly.
  • The Cross - A crucifix weakens her abilities, but not as much as it would to step onto sacred ground.
  • Generally, almost anything relating to the Church.

Bio:

Before her death, she was an unawakened Nephalem who, unlike her brother, supported the church throughout her life. Sadly, because of her ungodly origins, her fate was already sealed. Damnation was the only path available to such a creature, no matter how pure they may be. Her existence alone defied the will of the creator, which was enough to earn her a ticket to the realm of torment.

How did she die, you may ask. Being an Angel-Demon hybrid made her an abomination among the supernatural races. This made her a target to both Demons and Angels. Although Demons could not harm her while on holy ground, there was nothing to stop those from the heavens. Her death was quick and almost painless, but that could not compare to the years of torment that were to come.

Ever since that day, she has remained bonded within the depths of Hell, suffering without mercy. No matter how much she would cry out, her voice wouldn't be heard by God. So, there was no other option than to accept the torment that is to last for eternity. Day after day. Month after Month. Year after Year. Throughout it all she endured the worst that they could offer.

Personality:

Because of what she had suffered through for so long, she has a many scars. Both mental and physical. They had broken her, and she may never be able to heal from the damage that had been done. So, she usually remains silent, keeping her thoughts and opinions to herself. Somewhere deep inside, however, there are still remnants of the woman that she used to be, but she sees no reason in praying to a God that doesn't care for her.

Reasons for Joining: Unknown.

Additional Notes (fears and hobbies should be given): Most Demonic Entities, Torment, Suffering, Hell, Herself, Most Divine Entities, and for her scars to be seen.

Optional Theme Song: TBD.

6479 (for Archive purposes, do not remove)
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Saleon wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

Yep.
And unyan now that it actually has a full app not missing parts to it?

I actually really really like it. So yeah, accepted,

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:

Quote/Motto: "I hardly remember the life that I lived, just the suffering afterwards..."

Appearance:
(Image)

Abilities

• Supernatural Condition - As a supernatural entity, she possesses a physical and mental abilities superior to that of the average human. But, she can still be overwhelmed.
  • Teleportation - Through the use of her ungodly powers, she can teleport from place to place. The distance is limited and it has a decent draw on her strength.
  • Light Manipulation/Darkness Manipulation - Being a hybrid of both Angel and Demon, she can manipulate forces on both sides.
  • Telepathy - Many Demonic and Angelic beings can enter and manipulate the minds of humans, but she won't do any such thing.
  • Accelerated Perception - I hope that this one won't need explaining... It's related to Supernatural Senses.
  • Energy Perception - She is able to see the supernatural forces in action around her or within others.
  • Supernatural Senses - Again, as a Supernatural Entity, she possesses physical and mental abilities superior to that of the average human.
  • Holy Fire Manipulation/Hell-Fire Manipulation - Once more, being a hybrid of both Angel and Demon, she can manipulate forces on both sides.

Weaknesses

• Holy Water - It can cause burning of the flesh or, if surrounded by a ring, can trap her.
  • The Cross - A crucifix weakens her abilities, but not as much as it would to step onto sacred ground.

Bio:

Before her death, she was an unawakened Nephalem who, unlike her brother, supported the church throughout her life. Sadly, because of her ungodly origins, her fate was already sealed. Damnation was the only path available to such a creature, no matter how pure they may be. Her existence alone defied the will of the creator, which was enough to earn her a ticket to the realm of torment.

How did she die, you may ask. Being an Angel-Demon hybrid made her an abomination among the supernatural races. This made her a target to both Demons and Angels. Although Demons could not harm her while on holy ground, there was nothing to stop those from the heavens. Her death was quick and almost painless, but that could not compare to the years of torment that were to come.

Ever since that day, she has remained bonded within the depths of Hell, suffering without mercy. No matter how much she would cry out, her voice wouldn't be heard by God. So, there was no other option than to accept the torment that is to last for eternity. Day after day. Month after Month. Year after Year. Throughout it all she endured the worst that they could offer.

Personality:

Because of what she had suffered through for so long, she has a many scars. Both mental and physical. They had broken her, and she may never be able to heal from the damage that had been done. So, she usually remains silent, keeping her thoughts and opinions to herself. Somewhere deep inside, however, there are still remnants of the woman that she used to be, but she sees no reason in praying to a God that doesn't care for her.

Additional Notes (fears and hobbies should be given): Most Demonic Entities, Torment, Suffering, Hell, Herself, Most Divine Entities, and for her scars to be seen.

This is really good too, I like how you provided a good list of weaknesses to counter the amount of powers. Accepted.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Saleon wrote:And unyan now that it actually has a full app not missing parts to it?

I actually really really like it. So yeah, accepted,

Appearance:
(Image)

Abilities

Weaknesses

Bio:

Personality:

This is really good too, I like how you provided a good list of weaknesses to counter the amount of powers. Accepted.

Hurrah!
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh yeah, by the way Kractero and Shadowwell are the co-ops. I'll probably appoint s third one when the IC starts.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm

so ars, one thing Gal wanted to do before getting slapped was have a nemesis systemm. That system was mostly for villains, and with heroes being played would change the dynamic, but do you want to do nemeses? maybe have students archrivals with each other.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Could I bring my characters from the locked one over? Of course I will do some editing and stuff to make them not all villains
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Could I bring my characters from the locked one over? Of course I will do some editing and stuff to make them not all villains

Yes

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Could I bring my characters from the locked one over? Of course I will do some editing and stuff to make them not all villains

Should be fine.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Saleon wrote:so ars, one thing Gal wanted to do before getting slapped was have a nemesis systemm. That system was mostly for villains, and with heroes being played would change the dynamic, but do you want to do nemeses? maybe have students archrivals with each other.

At this point, I don't believe we need a nemesis system. Perhaps later, but for now we already have a hero/villain dynamic going which was the whole point of the suggested system last time.
behold, a signature.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Shadowwell wrote:

Should be fine.

What does Ars say?

If so then I'll do it tomorrow
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Should be fine.

What does Ars say?

Yeah, it's cool.
behold, a signature.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Should be fine.

What does Ars say?

I did, but it is not an auto-accepted. You have to okay it.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Boergandina
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Boergandina wrote:Thank you Krac, my sweet summer child.

Most of this was directly transplanted from the old OOC that shall not be named.
Name:

Quote/Motto: Likes the word "unfortunate."

Affiliation (hero/villain, groups they adhere to): Villain

Age (Between 13 and 19): 17

Appearance:
180 cm tall, weighs about 65 kg, black irises, neatly trimmed hair of a dark hue, pale skin, slightly bagged eyes, and finally excellent posture. He wears a wide-brimmed black hat, when he can, with a large white feather sticking out of the top: it belonged to his grandfather, and Gabriel believes it looks rather slick. Additionally, he dons various dark colors of denim trousers, and frequently sports a slightly-too-large brown leather coat, with a shearling collar, and under that a sweater of a grey, tessellated pattern.

Dimension/Universe: The predominant one. I assume our own.

Birthplace and Nationality: Reykjavik. Ethnic German. National Icelandic.

Abilities: His sole abilities are absorption and discharge of energy, including heat, electricity, and anything from the electromagnetic spectrum. They may be absorbed and discharged via his skin, or any conductor of the respective energy, i.e. conductive metals for electricity. Additionally, when discharged, it is the raw form of the respective energy, i.e. electricity as an arc of lightning. However, due to being young and inexperienced, the absorbed energy, no matter the type, must be discharged in some manner within one hour, or he will faint from exertion and it will discharge itself. Thus, he is careful to dress in insulated attire, so as to prevent accidental absorption of, say, slightly warm air, static electricity from carpet, or sunlight.

Weaknesses: Overexertion is possible, and will result in fainting. Overabsorption is possible, and will result in death by explosion. Is not particularly durable, nor athletic.

Bio: Gabriel Koch is a young lad from Reykjavik, Iceland. He was raised by parents who, though frequently absent, instilled in him a love of learning, a respect for education, and a disdain for faith. He intends to complete his secondary education at the Academy, due to the onset of his powers, which manifested approximately three years ago in an incident involving the household toaster. He has yet to fully understand them, and wishes to learn how to best use them to proactively (less than legally, if necessary) use them to attain success and a more perfect world. Additionally, he has come to find a pool of powerful allies to learn from and eventually outgrow.

Personality: Relatively friendly, though distant.

Reasons for Joining: To form alliances, gather information, and learn to control his abilities as well as discover avenues of improvement.

Additional Notes:
Likes: Being right, being asked questions that he knows the answer to, savory food, infused beverages, praise, autonomy, knowledge.
Dislikes: Being proven wrong, disbelief, sweet foods, tamarind juice, ignorant people, micromanagement, being called by name, people who stare.

Optional Theme Song: N/A.

5D Political Compass scores:
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 100%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 50%

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
What does Ars say?

Yeah, it's cool.

So I shouldn't need to nerf right?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:
Yeah, it's cool.

We would have to see them to decide that, but possibly not.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

We would have to see them to decide that, but possibly not.

You weren't in the one I'm talking about. So I was really asking that to Ars and Krac.

But Sin was in it.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Saleon wrote:so ars, one thing Gal wanted to do before getting slapped was have a nemesis systemm. That system was mostly for villains, and with heroes being played would change the dynamic, but do you want to do nemeses? maybe have students archrivals with each other.

At this point, I don't believe we need a nemesis system. Perhaps later, but for now we already have a hero/villain dynamic going which was the whole point of the suggested system last time.

Bounty and Pitch Black could already be considered nemesises due to their history.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:We would have to see them to decide that, but possibly not.

You weren't in the one I'm talking about. So I was really asking that to Ars and Krac.

But Sin was in it.

Gal's reboot right? i was there, or AOV, i was there too, i just wasn't exactly in it with characters, and all.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Has anyone sent a TG to Doc, or will he just find this? xD
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Has anyone sent a TG to Doc, or will he just find this? xD

Well he is posting in AOV now, will give a link shortly.

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Has anyone sent a TG to Doc, or will he just find this? xD

Aw, you do care.

I think I'll let Anton and company rest now. I need a new character to fall in love with.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Doughertania wrote:

Aw, you do care.

I think I'll let Anton and company rest now. I need a new character to fall in love with.

I was planning to bring back Dolly again.

Damn. xD
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Appearance:
(Image)

Abilities

Weaknesses

Bio:

Personality:

Okay. Some one like this character, having light and holy magic, can permanently kill Filia est Umbra in a battle...
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse