NATION

PASSWORD

Washington (US Political RP; 2016 ; Special Events ; OPEN!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Waldriech
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Washington (US Political RP; 2016 ; Special Events ; OPEN!)

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:09 pm

Special Events
Washington US Political RP

Shake with you right hand, but hold a rock in your left
Frank Underwood - House of Cards

[box][align=center]Here lays the thread for anything one wishes to plan in Washington. From the State of the Union, to a White House Gala, to the political parties conventions and debates, to anything you think should be done. This is the plan where you can define your characters - so welcome!

If you wish to use or reserve this thread, please contact:
Waldreich

Rules are the same as those listed on the OOC & IC

Note that these two rules are not replacing the general rules, but are additional rules that apply in this thread.

1- The Moderator is King…but because the moderator is also a CO-OP, please respect our choices. If you feel something has gone wrong, please contact the OP - thank you.

2- IC doesn't mean misbehavior. This a debate/special event, there are plenty of debates and stupid people who don't want to listen to you. So a little crude language in debates is tolerable. Do not take this rule as an excuse to say racist or any other kind of offensive swearing. It's still PG-13. To be sure, keep swearing to a minimum.
Last edited by Waldriech on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
I'm a, Catholic, Anarcho-Capitalist from Arkansas.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Anti: Communism, Democrats, ISIS, Terrorism, SJWs, Gay Pride.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 pm

FOX News Iowa Debate. with Meg Mortelli and Bob Baker.
Tonight at 8:00pm et.

Featuring your favorite candidates.
Egazarian Garestaer Hutchinson Drumpf Wilson Anderson Mullins

We will visit the biggest issues in the voter's minds.
Terrorism, Illegal Immigration, Education, Unemployment, The Economy
Last edited by Waldriech on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello, i'm Meg Mortelli, i'm Bob Baker, and i'm Greg Weston, and this is the FOXnews Des Moines Republican Debate. As we all our seven candidates, Jay Garestaer, William Mullins, Henry Hutchinson, Troy Wilson, Matteos Egazarian, Jack Anderson, and Gerald Drumpf, will all face off tonight in this debate. Sadly a few hours ago Congressman Edward Johnson dropped out of the race.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Mullins walked onto the stage confidently once his name was called. The audience was cheering wildly, though not necessarily for him. He waved back to the crowd, before standing in front of his podium.
Die nasty!!111

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:06 pm

*Egazarian walked onto the stage when his name was called. the crowd cheered him on while he smiled and waved back at the. he then passed Mullins and extended his hand*

Good to meet you Mullins. i wish you good luck!
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 pm

The crowd went ballistic when Drumpf walked on to the stage. Many people were cheering for him, but an equal number of people were booing him, yet a good minority of the people stayed silent.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Emiratistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Emiratistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Hutchinson walked on to the stage. He was confident. Some people in the crowed started to scraem Henry! Henry! He looked at the crowed and smiled them. He then gazed at Mullins and Egazarian and said "May the best candidate win."
Last edited by Emiratistan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jovuistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:09 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:*Egazarian walked onto the stage when his name was called. the crowd cheered him on while he smiled and waved back at the. he then passed Mullins and extended his hand*

Good to meet you Mullins. i wish you good luck!

Mullins looked at Egazarian for a moment, before extending his own and shaking the hand of his Rhode Islander colleague, "Same to you, Senator,"
Die nasty!!111

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Emiratistan wrote:Johnson walked on to the stage. He was confident. Some people in the crowed started to scraem Henry! Henry! He looked at the crowed and smiled them. He then gazed at Mullins and Egazarian and said "May the best candidate win."

"May America win" he said towards Hutchinson, extending his arm for a handshake
Last edited by The Portland Territory on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Bob walked up to the stage an shook the hands of the candidates currently on the stage. He said "We will give everyone who is not here five minutes to show up."

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Emiratistan wrote:Hutchinson walked on to the stage. He was confident. Some people in the crowed started to scraem Henry! Henry! He looked at the crowed and smiled them. He then gazed at Mullins and Egazarian and said "May the best candidate win."

Johnson?
Last edited by Waldriech on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Meg stood up and said "Shall we start?"

Emiratistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emiratistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Hutchinson nodded. "Yes" he said.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Waldriech wrote:Meg stood up and said "Shall we start?"

Yes ma'am
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Jovuistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:15 pm

"I agree with my friend here, we should start," Mullins said.
Die nasty!!111

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:15 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
Emiratistan wrote:Johnson walked on to the stage. He was confident. Some people in the crowed started to scraem Henry! Henry! He looked at the crowed and smiled them. He then gazed at Mullins and Egazarian and said "May the best candidate win."

"May America win" he said towards Johnson, extending his arm for a handshake

"What a dummy shaking the hand of someone who is not even here."

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:"May America win" he said towards Johnson, extending his arm for a handshake

"What a dummy shaking the hand of someone who is not even here."

(it initially said Johnson when I quoted it, not to mention only the wording in bold was actually said, the normal is just actions -_-)
Last edited by The Portland Territory on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Greg stood up and said "Ok then, our first question is for Mullins. I'm going to start with one of the biggest issues we face, which is foreign terror.
According to Google, ISIS was by far the most searched foreign policy topic over the last year. Congressman Mullins, you talk tough about fighting terrorism. But you haven’t talked about your plan to carry this out.
How will you carry this out sir?
Last edited by Waldriech on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelent » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Acting upon Field-Operations Mission Iowa Debate, 78 Legionaries of various battalions from Arkansas and the recently established Des Moines and Sioux City Squadrons accompanied by civilian Vanguard Party supporters deployed to the Iowa Debate, they had specific orders to not deploy with their standard issue Mini-14's, and sidearms were optional, and as usual carried other equipment that was legal in Iowa, Mace,flashlights and metal batons strapped to the belts of their uniforms. Completely peacefully, they deployed at the entrances of the event and began leafleting. They reached out, in particular to Drumpf supporters to remind them of how much they had in common and about Schniders proven track record.

Further more, they monitored for any crowd that might show up to protest the debates or the Republican party, there was no problem with this in and of its self, especially considering that many Legionaires had disdain for both major political parties, but to make sure that no dishonoring of American blood and honor occurred, anyone who announced themselves in action or speech as "Haters of America" would surly be bludgeoned and chased off.
Last edited by Zelent on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Jovuistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Waldriech wrote:Greg stood up and said "Ok then, our first question is for Mullins. I'm going to start with one of the biggest issues we have, which is foreign terror.
According to Google, ISIS was by far the most searched foreign policy topic over the last year. Congressman Mullins, you talk tough about fighting terrorism. You talk about defeating. But you haven’t talked about your plan to carry this out.
How will you carry this out sir?

"Firstly, we need to stop allowing terrorists to freely enter our nation. I propose that we stop the flow of immigrants from countries where they are likely to come from, and prevent our citizens from going there.

"Next, we need to properly target ISIS positions, not bombing dirt! We need to bomb their Oil Deposits, their vehicles, and so on.

"Finally, we need to stop arming these so-called moderate rebels, and start arming the Kurds! The Kurdish fighters have been the most effective force against the Islamic State, and yet we give them hardly anything, because we want to appease Iran of all nations! I have a plan to destroy ISIS without violating international law, and ensuring the safety of the American people. Thank you,"
Die nasty!!111

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:26 pm

"Thank you Congressman." Said Greg, as he prepared to ask his second question. "Congressman Hutchinson, you have also expressed fighting ISIS, how would you do it differently than Congressman Mullins?"

Emiratistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emiratistan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:32 pm

"Well sir, I would first like to say It is a pleasure to be in Iowa tonight. What a great state!" The crowed cheered.
"If I were President I would first multiply the number of bombing on ISIS positions. Our President now only authorizes about 20-50 a day. In the Gulf War, Bush authorized 500+ a day. After that I would a ask Congress for approval to send and American lead coalition to defeat ISIS. We could get a war over with in about six month to a year.
Last edited by Emiratistan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 pm

"Thank you Congressman." Greg sat down. Bob stood up and said. "Governor Drumpf, you have issued an executive order in Georgia banning all Syrian refugees. This has been widely criticised by Liberals, Globalists, and Muslim leaders. Do you truly believe Georgia is safer state now that Syrian refugees are banned?"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Waldriech wrote:"Thank you Congressman." Greg sat down. Bob stood up and said. "Governor Drumpf, you have issued an executive order in Georgia banning all Syrian refugees. This has been widely criticised by Liberals, Globalists, and Muslim leaders. Do you truly believe Georgia is safer state now that Syrian refugees are banned?"

Look, I have been in politics for a really short time, and I learned one thing. It is that the establishment, and the PC police like to to twist the truth. Syrian refugees are truly very bad people, and people are getting assaulted and killed all over Europe. When Denmark deported most of them, their crime rates dropped. Now I may not be the smartest person in the room, but I know that lower crime rates are good.

I know some people like Dum-Dum Troy Wilson wants to accept refugees, because he is such a dummy that he probably does not know where Syria is on the map. But, there are very bad people coming from Syria, like I said there are only three types of people in Syria, none of them are good people. I would also argue that my executive order does not go far enough, I believe that we need to start monitoring, and patrolling Muslim neighborhoods. There are like some very bad people coming from there, it is best to nip the bud while it is still growing, and destroy radical Islam while it is still festering."
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm

"Thank you Mr. Drumpf. Senator Egazarian, do you agree with Drumpf?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse