NATION

PASSWORD

1870 : Alternative Divergence [AH][OOC][Discussion]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 am

Obilisia wrote:
Togeria wrote:Even in the original map I've shown they're at a great advantage. They have the eastern Ukrainian areas, Moscow, likely the Caucuses, as well as the Ukrainian Black Sea coast if both your positions switch.

Oh what if you just use Crimea as a divide?

Crimea is under Roman control.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 am

Fuck, I thought I was getting a new, pro-Japanese Russia. This will make life that little bit harder.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 am

Togeria wrote:
Obilisia wrote:

And has always been.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:Fuck, I thought I was getting a new, pro-Japanese Russia. This will make life that little bit harder.

We could have some common interests then.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:35 am

http://www.stratfor.com/sites/default/f ... lth_v2.jpg

Taking the areas under Austrasian and Hansan control the three states of: Neo-Russian, Perm, and the Comminwealth would be strong. Not only strong but in my opinion the borders would be set in such a way to create a balance of power between them.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:37 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Fuck, I thought I was getting a new, pro-Japanese Russia. This will make life that little bit harder.

We could have some common interests then.

I'm sure we could, but you are not really in much of a position to assist me and on poor terms with some of my allies.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Obilisia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Obilisia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:53 am

Togeria wrote:
Obilisia wrote:

I know but we could use it as a division line.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:54 am

Obilisia wrote:
Togeria wrote:Crimea is under Roman control.

As into, from Crimea to the north?

Obilisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obilisia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:56 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Obilisia wrote:

As into, from Crimea to the north?

As in the spot where it meets europe north yeah.

Obilisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obilisia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:We could have some common interests then.

I'm sure we could, but you are not really in much of a position to assist me and on poor terms with some of my allies.

Don't forget I will be very willing to make pals, especially trading pals.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:58 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:We could have some common interests then.

Anyway, the Imperium would try to maintain friendly relations with Japan.

Obilisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obilisia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:17 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:I'm sure we could, but you are not really in much of a position to assist me and on poor terms with some of my allies.

So you and I left off with Vasily in Constaniople and Constantine readying to come to Perm with him later right?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 am

Obilisia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

So you and I left off with Vasily in Constaniople and Constantine readying to come to Perm with him later right?

Yes, that's one of the issues. Five years have passed ever since in the IC, so whatever happened there, happened.

And if Russia fell into civil war after that, Prince Constantine might not have come into Perm.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:I'm sure we could, but you are not really in much of a position to assist me and on poor terms with some of my allies.

Likewise, Japan has no reason to be hostile to Romania and has every reason to want to keep the gateway to the Mediterranean open. It's a shame we never got to the meeting of the Roman Emperor with the Japanese diplomatic mission in the last RP. I quite enjoyed writing the Hagia Sophia scene.
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:26 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Likewise, Japan has no reason to be hostile to Romania and has every reason to want to keep the gateway to the Mediterranean open. It's a shame we never got to the meeting of the Roman Emperor with the Japanese diplomatic mission in the last RP. I quite enjoyed writing the Hagia Sophia scene.

And likewise, I enjoyed reading it. It was a really nice scene.

Well, it's a shame yes. The roleplay died before I could get the Emperor out of the personal meeting with the Austrasian Empress.

Obilisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obilisia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Obilisia wrote:

Yes, that's one of the issues. Five years have passed ever since in the IC, so whatever happened there, happened.

And if Russia fell into civil war after that, Prince Constantine might not have come into Perm.

I'd prefer not a civil war. I feel I would release poland first seeing a resurgent force against the new Tsar in western Russia before also eventually Granting them their own Independence. I will look far weaker but it will be like me charging them a one time price for independence and then offering them a trade and mutual defense pact. Though if that held for another four years in time like the mid 1800's is a good question.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:29 am

Obilisia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

I'd prefer not a civil war. I feel I would release poland first seeing a resurgent force against the new Tsar in western Russia before also eventually Granting them their own Independence. I will look far weaker but it will be like me charging them a one time price for independence and then offering them a trade and mutual defense pact. Though if that held for another four years in time like the mid 1800's is a good question.

The problem is with the (former) Perm heresy. Even if it moves to somewhere between Poland and you, it will still be a heresy probably born out of some kind a revolt.

Stadenwick
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stadenwick » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:32 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Obilisia wrote:

The problem is with the (former) Perm heresy. Even if it moves to somewhere between Poland and you, it will still be a heresy probably born out of some kind a revolt.

You know what the good thing is? My name is now Moscow heresy, that's way cooler than Perm, which is a hairstyle name.
I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:
Stadenwick wrote:Did you just call me wicky?

Aye.

So yeah, feel free to call me that from now on.
Tracian Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Basically, Stadenwick is RPing as the Russian, Orthodox version of Mormonism and Deseret.

Something in that direction, with some anti-Pope stuff hidden in since he claims to be a new Ecumenical Patriarch.

That's why I don't like heresies. They need to be burned.
Mobile posting is cancer, and i do a lot of it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:33 am

Stadenwick wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

You know what the good thing is? My name is now Moscow heresy, that's way cooler than Perm, which is a hairstyle name.

Moscow delenda est.

Obilisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obilisia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:33 am

Stadenwick wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Yeah I am retaining Neo-Russian Empire

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:34 am

Stadenwick wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

The idea of Moscow seceding from Russia makes my head hurt.
Last edited by Old Tyrannia on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Stadenwick wrote:You know what the good thing is? My name is now Moscow heresy, that's way cooler than Perm, which is a hairstyle name.

Considering that Muscovy itself is Russia, it is of course, strange.

Stadenwick
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Stadenwick » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Stadenwick wrote:You know what the good thing is? My name is now Moscow heresy, that's way cooler than Perm, which is a hairstyle name.

Moscow delenda est.

*leans really close, and whisper
Москва третий Рим

Aye.

Tracian Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Basically, Stadenwick is RPing as the Russian, Orthodox version of Mormonism and Deseret.

Something in that direction, with some anti-Pope stuff hidden in since he claims to be a new Ecumenical Patriarch.

Stadenwick
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Stadenwick » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:36 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:

Church of Moscow, not Moscow

Tracian Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:The idea of Moscow seceding from Russia makes my head hurt.

Considering that Muscovy itself is Russia, it is of course, strange.

Should I change my name to Holy church of Moscow or Holy church of Muscovite?

Aye.

Tracian Empire wrote:

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:37 am

Stadenwick wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:
Moscow delenda est.

*leans really close, and whisper
Москва третий Рим

Though, you still wouldn't have any kind of right to the title of the third Rome. Constantinople is still the second Rome, and it never had any kind of contact with Moscow.

So it would be the same as if, let's say, Vladivostok would declare itself the third Rome.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse