NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mogueria
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mogueria » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 pm

Bantou

The silence was killing. Literally.

He could sense it, and he could see the thing too. While not actually being able to feel it, he moved a bit closer to Vega (not too close lest he lose his head) and it seemed her heart rate and temperature was rising steadily. With the lights gradually becoming more and more dark as they moved closer to the thing that had ran off, Bantou began to worry about their safety.

One nearby bird let out a screech of sorrow and fear, which turned into a couple dozen birds screeching as they all flew off in unison. When the wolves approached the dark entrance to the indoor section of the mall, he stopped, then gulped.

He was looking into a void, perhaps the void of death himself. His ears perked up as an idea suddenly came about in his head, and he turned around and ran to one of the rusty doors on the wall. It squeaked open as he pushed against it then walked over to a large box on the wall, which he promptly gave a an electric shock in the form of a visible arc of lightning.

Gradually, all the other lights in the area switched on to emergency power, bathing the darkness in a not-so-reassuring red. He sighed loudly, flicking his tail to signal to her that he was moving in. "Make sure that nothing is coming in behind me. I think that animal escaped into here, Vega."

With the lights on Bantou was greeted with satisfying good news and terrifying bad news.

The good news, was that everyone could see everything fairly better now.

The bad news was that everyone could see it fairly better than before.

Bantou remained perfectly still and perfectly quiet his eyes wide as he crept down low almost to a prone crawl. The insectoid black mass in the corner luckily hadn't noticed the two wolves lurking in the shadows right behind it as they went in to pursue him. Bantou's heart was beating like a drum in his chest as he nervously approached the thing. He almost began to turn to face the silent object, eyes wide open like a deer in a headlight, but he leaped back when it threw a dismembered arm of a human into their general direction. Bantou nearly yelped out in horror as the severed arm of a human flopped down in front of them...

The thing itself turned around too, immediately hissing when its glowing red eyes locked with the wolf.

His yelp was abruptly cut off as the monster sent a long, bladed praying mantis-like leg at them, which dug into the marble floor as it propelled itself towards them.

Bantou and the thing clashed with one another for second, rolling on the floor before it eventually kicked him away, towards Vega. He quickly recovered, getting up to his feet without any visible injuries, but then stopped.

The thing's red eyes began to glow. So, he began to glow as well. The stench of methane filled the area around him as sparks of electricity crackled around him. The thing propelled itself towards them once more, but he reeled back, then simply barked once at the thing.

A wicked bolt of lightning flew from his body, instantly hitting the insect creature right on the face. Once connecting with it, it sliced off it's mandibles in one clean swipe, then shot straight through half of the head before stopping at the back of it's head.

The whole head looked like an opened car trunk, the top half of the head just barely handing on by a few ligaments and nerves. Any brain matter or meat inside of the thing was effectively cooked as it slumped over dead before it even hit the ground.

Another screech came from inside the lobby, this time definitely from a human, followed by the sound of a bone snapping. Probably a spine.

A body flew past them like a chew toy. Bantou had little time to react to the SUV-sized creature that slammed into him and Vega with, well, the force of a SUV crashing into something.
Last edited by Mogueria on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal RP Certifications
  • Wolf( main)
  • Hyena
  • Human

no animals are harmed in my roleplays
About me: White & Outdoorsey American of South African descent. Unaligned politically. Not a furry but I am a fan of wolves.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Traveler- United Fleet

"Well with most of the ships we found used by other spacefaring civilizations they all seems to use Windows when they shouldn't. Though the intergity field is new, never heard of that device befire being used." She said to the AI follow by apologizing for her criticism. When the half blood known as Semis introduce himself to Hex she did the same but she only gave him her code name.

After the introduction from Semis and Fox's entrance into the room the man known as Tadayoshi began to discuss about forming a proper chain of command. As some back down Hex began to think on where her position is on with the election. AEGIS is by some older space civilizations relatively new and most of their fleet was more of a transdimensional fleet exploring different realities along in space. But the battle for Earth and many other battles have been proof that they can fight in space.

Hex herself also gain experience in space warfare thanks to her being the captain of the Aquila and Morgana and even being one if the members of boarding parties in some past conflicts. She was qualified on those merits but she barely knew anyone here save for the files AEGIS has on some of the people present and even those have plenty of gaps. The woman frown and folded her arns in front if her chest, not at all liking her odds of winning the vote.

"I'm surprise you all were making a fleet since last time you all were content with just having the Traveler as your sole spaceship." Hex said. "I won't lie my superiors may find this development somewhat troubling as you are are technically vigilantes. I won't be surprised if some other factions that know of this group would begin to feel the same once they hear about your fleet."

When Ackerman told her that she wants to go back home after the meeting Hex turn her attention to her. "After this meeting is done and the Morgana is finish with setting up the colonies we will go back to your home Ackerman."

Mund der Vergessenheit Cathedral

Gamicloth looked at the god with puzzlement. "Really, you do nothing with her? Well right now we can't afford to have one of your generals lazing about. I need her to get someone for us, an assassin that works for Aku who is most likely in trouble." The Daeva created a window and sure enough it showed the city of Insomnia in the planet of Nemesis. Both Jack and Sacramouche were trapped in separate magic circles with handcuffs with runes on them while Elizabeth was off to deal with Elise with her sister, leaving the two alone.

Correction he is in trouble. Have her quickly save him will you. Oh and tell her to leave the ronin alone." Aku shouted when he heard thise words, furious that his supposed new ally was letting the samurai live. Gamicloth turn to Aku, telling him that the Samuria right now was more useful to them alive as he was targeting Elizabeth's children for a bounty placed on them by the Archons. "He believes the Archons lies that these children are spawns of pure evil that must be destroyed and that they will send him back to the past. We can use his desperation to our advantage and when the time is right you will have the honor of finishing him off Aku. " the demon Lord grumbled it seem to accept the deal.

Gamicloth created a portal with the help of an odd relic for Pandora do she can enter Nemesis and her the musical robotic assassin.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:39 pm

The Fleet
Ackerman breathed a sigh of relief as Hex told her she could go once the colonies were set up and the meeting was done. But she was still a bit suspicious and wary deep down-after all, hadn't Fred made the promise years earlier and never followed through on it?

On the other hand, xe couldn't believe xe was going home at last. After all this time-after all this adventuring-Ackerman was going home.

"Thank you." Xe smiled at Hex.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:11 am

Prusselanden wrote:...

Seeing Ackerman's reaction to the news that she willnfet back home after the meeting and colony missiin was done made the woman curious about why Ackerman wanted to go home. "Tell me Ackerman, what will you do once you return home?" She asked the woman, hoping to get a clear answer from the bodyguard about what could possibly be awaiting for her back home. Hex ponder if she was simply home sick or if there is something back in her home Ackerman wants to attend too?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:...

Seeing Ackerman's reaction to the news that she willnfet back home after the meeting and colony missiin was done made the woman curious about why Ackerman wanted to go home. "Tell me Ackerman, what will you do once you return home?" She asked the woman, hoping to get a clear answer from the bodyguard about what could possibly be awaiting for her back home. Hex ponder if she was simply home sick or if there is something back in her home Ackerman wants to attend too?

"My parents are aging and I have to go home to attend to them." Ackerman told Hex. "I haven't had contact with them for so long and I'm very worried about them."

"When I get home I'll just live off the money Fred gave me and care for my parents as long as I can. I know it's not a very exciting life, but I need some peace and quiet for a while."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Manhattan

Ivan noticed the mirror first. After checking behind them to confirm that this glass-creature wasn't somehow going unnoticed by people of New York, he nudged Ji-Yeong and nodded towards the mirror. ["What in the heavens is that thing?"] She asked, looking into the mirror with an expression of light astonishment. [color=#BF00000]"Let's go find out,"[/color] Ivan said stony-faced. They told the clerk thanks for nothing, then the two of them walked to the back of the store where this strange one-way reflection was. Ivan then began to interrogate the inanimate object. "Vhat is zhis?" he demanded, pointing an accusatory finger at the boy in the mirror. "Who are you? Are you zhe vone who stole Vinnie?!"

["Wait a second, Ivan,"] Ji-Yeong said, pulling the two of them back a step. ["I recognize him! That kid and that thing were in the glass on that ship when we were pulled through- they brought us here!"] Ivan's mouth gaped for a brief moment before he pulled out his Makarov pistol and aimed it at the mirror. Ji-Yeong raised her hands, now glowing with light energy. "Explain yourself. Now." Ivan said, a dangerous edge to his voice.

Corellia

"Oh, that's a good idea," Alex said. "Use some of that goo that can heal you. Marcus, what's that called? I know you love Star Wars." "Bacta," Marcus said. "Take a dunk in it, eat it, inject it, it'll get ya healed up good. Fine with me, it'll get you back into tip top shape without having to deal with pesky things like 'time' and 'natural healing processes'." "I wonder if they'll let me take a little sample of some," Joshua wondered aloud. "That kinda shit would be worth a fortune back on Earth." "I'm sure you can use your incredible innate natural charm to get some," Marcus said with a laugh. He looked back at Eric and Ann. "So, was all you got medical advise, or did the guy give some directions too?" "Yeah, we got directions! Apparently the hospital is just a stop away on the transit, and then we take the cool flying bus to something called Treasure Ship Row when we want a ship." Ann said. "Great. Now, to the public transportation!"

A couple of hours later, the transport the group was on landed and they disembarked on Treasure Ship Row. Ann and her freshly healed legs led the way, bounding off the transport in a way she hadn't been able to move like in weeks. The hospital had been a massive complex, befitting a city as rich and as enormous as Coronet, though they had still been forced to wait a bit thanks to the generally non-serious nature of her injuries. Thanks to the apparent existence of universal healthcare on Corellia, they had been able to secure several bottles of bactade. Despite its unappealing taste, the liquid made short work of Ann's leg and she was soon back to normal. "This must be what you feel like, healing so fast!" she had said to her other self, after finally standing unassisted. "Haha, yeah! It's great, isn't it?" Sylph had replied.

Now, the heroes walked through Treasure Ship Row, in awe at the sights of this futuristic bazaar. "Look at all this!" Marcus said, looking back and forth at everything so quickly Alex was concerned he'd get whiplash. "I don't even know where to start!" "You can start by reeling it in a little, Marcus," Alex said, stifling a little giggle. "Remember, we don't have any credits or whatever, so we can't afford anything here." They had come to that realization while waiting at the hospital, and decided that they could probably arrange for a favor of some kind with the dealer, possibly by convincing him that they were stranded Jedi. "Yeah, I know. No harm in looking and lusting though!"
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Traveler

“I'm sorry, but we have to see Semis and the others.” Serena told Ammy’s firefly friend. “ Please talk to Aicy about Blue’s health alright?”

“Commander Baker, King Oberon wish to speak with you.” Star announced.

Serena nodded. “Sure.

------------------

The now “honorary junior captain of the Saturn” Serena Baker and her AI Star finally entered the conference room from a small communications with the fairy godfather. As much Serena had to admit how corny the name is and reference to one peculiar movie, the higher ups in Earth and Elphyne (the homeworld of the Forerunners) weren’t happy campers behind the scenes. Not after what happened in the Matoran Universe. To applease and get support for the battles ahead against Octavius, she had to accept a deal to get support from Elphyne. This even means that Serena worked for King Oberon and now the Saturn is overseen by the appointed Admiral Kassandra.

“My apology for being late everyone. Had to answer a few calls from my world, and the Forerunners. They’ll be sending some aid for our cause.” Serena said. She took her seat with Star and Alice stood behind her side. “But it is a pleasure to meet you all.”

Then Fox Mccloud and Falco arrived in the conference. Well she shouldn’t be surprised by them showing up now, since anything can happen in the multiverse. Heck, they’re probably going to ask what happened to Fay…

Oh, a chain of command proposal. Well, a quick walk in memory lane of what happened since she met Star and the third time to save the multiverse in a roll… It’s very tiresome, and given this one would be more dangerous than ever with new people she doesn’t know well enough, Serena had to decline such position as the leader of the fleet. “Sorry, but I have to back out from such role.” Serena said.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 pm

United Fleet - Traveler - Conference Room
The group listened to Tadayoshi's reasoning behind the chain of command, and each gave their own thoughts on the matter. The Zodiac opted to not be the leader due to their lack of interaction with the group, as did Semis for that same reason. This left Aicy to speak, and so she thought her words out carefully. "Well, I don't think it's any secret that my Captain and I have had extensive interaction with this group, as most of us have for some inexplicable reason found themselves on this ship by complete accident. And as for combat: the Traveler was never built for war, but I'd like to think we've handled ourselves quite well even with those limitations." She stated, pausing for a moment.

"However, I do not think that I or my Captain are eloquent in the art of war despite our chosen profession, as we usually deal with comparably lighter threats such as slaver groups or poachers, and we've only really dealt with 1 creature that could be referred to as an 'Eldritch Abomination'. As such, I would personally suggest that you lead us Colonel." She continue, gesturing to Tadayoshi." Then she looked at Hex. "We may be vigilantes, however we are the only group capable of handling this threat effectively." She stated matter-of-factly, earning a hesitant nod from Taurus. "Indeed. Your group has impressed our council quite a lot, which is surprising for certain due to your normally rather unorganized approach to issues." He said, his voice gruff and hardened like the soldier he was.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:06 am

United Fleet- The Traveler

"That may be the case but it still hard to believe that you manage to defeat Infinity when you had such an anarchic chain of command." The woman said, not sure if she should be impressed for them doing the impossible under that condition or be horrified that they left humanity's fate to a very loose group like them.

Hex turn to Tadz. "I know my chances of being picked are extremely low so as reluctant as I am on saying it I will allow you to command the group." Yet when it seems she was done Hex contuine to speak. "However I'm not transferring full autonomy to you. I still have to follow some of my given mission objectives on establishing more colonies for my people. Also my crew will still follow my command so if I feel you are sending them to a mission I don't feel comfortable on sending them too I will keep them out." She told Tadz.

Hex knew that her words would cause an argument to break out and wouod make her seem unreasonable, but right now she needs to prove the Overseers thst they can trust her again after what happen go the Aquila and making sure not to repeat the same incident thst occured to the Aquila and making sure thst most of her crew can survive their mission and create the new colonies tgat were planned would insure that Hex still has a future in AEGIS.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Tadayoshi's mind was simultaneously racing, and completely devoid of any actual thought for a moment, as he realized that he was just put in command of the fleet.

Am I actually up to this? he wondered to himself.

The man put his hand to his chin, thinking for a moment-For some reason, the chair was suddenly ever so slightly uncomfortable to sit in.

No, I can do this. I'm not working alone, anyway. he reasoned. But I'll need proper files for the ships... Maybe I should also ask for a book on Sagittarius's world's space doctrine, so I know how his fleet is coordinated? How much time do I actually have to read all of this?

Tadayoshi took a deep breath in, then out, gaining his composure.

"Thank you." he said, turning to Aicy. "I would be honored."

He glanced around the room at the various faces, some familiar, some not. Some days he wished he could forget business, but this certainly wasn't the time to do it.

"So, I, uh, suppose we-er, I-should choose a second in command for the fleet." the man said, still distant in thought. Tadayoshi ran through the various people in the room in his mind for a moment, before coming to a conclusion.

"I think Sagittarius should take over, if anything were to keep me from fulfilling my position." he said, more confident in these words than anything else he had said in the meeting. "He has some familiarity with the subject matter, and clearly has experience running a fleet. Hopefully by the time anything happens, if it does, he would be more familiar with the others he hasn't met yet, though either way..."

Tadayoshi trailed off, clearing his throat. He then turned to Hex as the woman spoke. He thought for a moment; Her requests were a bit unusual for a normal fleet. Though, this clearly wasn't a normal fleet.

I guess I'd have trouble trusting a stranger to direct my ship, too... he thought, in understanding. Huh. Yeah, that was one of the points, actually...

The man nodded, keeping a neutral expression.
"Yes, that seems reasonable, I guess. I wouldn't be directing all of the ships within each fleet. My role would more to position each fleet-Each of you here would have autonomy over your own ships. After all, you know how they work best."

Some part of Tadayoshi felt like he was explaining the obvious here.

"I would hope that you would follow placements, and not back out, but there's not really much I could do practically to stop you." he said, directing this to Hex. "But, I understand you have your own directives, too. I'm kind of lucky in that IMPDO only gave me the directive to defend Earth, which basically means this is all I'm doing."

He thought for a moment, then had an idea.
"Actually, if you wouldn't mind, as you're colonizing worlds, that could help us, resource-wise. If we had access to those planets for resources or as temporary bases, that would help ease up logistics. Would this be okay?"

Despite spending less than a decade in the multiverse, this seemed like business as usual. Still, there was a slight uneasy feeling about the future in the back of Tadayoshi's mind; Something that he had thought he was used to by this point.

Tadayoshi turned to the others.
"Also, if I'm going to lead the fleet, I'd request reports detailing the capabilities, armament, crew, and histories of your ships. It'd be a bit easier to run if I knew more about the ships." Tadayoshi stated. A part of him wanted to make some quip, but decided against it.

"Yeah, we can do that." Fox said. "So, would that include arwings, or just the mothership?"

"Oh, uh, any ship you have. The more information we can compile, the better." Tadayoshi clarified.
"And you're gonna read all that." Falco mused. His doubt could easily be heard, in the thick coating of sarcasm he gave his words.
"No, I probably won't have time to read about every detail, but I'll have Kongou store the information for recall later, and read summaries." Tadayoshi explained, flatly.
"Got it." Falco said, suddenly about 300% less sarcastic than normal.

Azalea and Agent A arrived in orbit around the planet Venom, in the Lylat System. Venom was a very large planet, covered in sickly green gas; Even from orbit, it seemed the planet was one of toil and misery, in stark contrast to almost every single planet in the system.

Agent A looked out of the bridge at this planet, with a somewhat interested, yet cold expression; The same expression one might have while watching their food cook in the microwave.

Azalea, on the other hand, was more intrigued.
"Why are we coming to the Venomians? We really need a fleet?"
"Yes." the man responded, as if explaining something to a child. "You see, you can't actually destroy an organization just by lopping off its head; If it were that easy, I would have been able to destroy IMPDO within a week. If we kill off Petit and his crew, the rest of his fleet, and the others in that group, will still have it out for us. Most people don't forget such things easily, and rarely ever actually forgive them."

He turned to Azalea, with a sharp gaze.
"This is part of what makes Venom such a good potential ally. You see, the political climate in this region is horrendously unstable, and Venom holds an extreme grudge against Corneria. They were Corneria's penal colony, and suffered considerably under them. And even when they got their freedom, they have been blocked and pushed around by Corneria. It would be easy to manipulate a war between the two in this situation, which, if played correctly, would allow us to cripple Petit's group, and may even draw some of them out to intervene."

"Oh..." Azalea thought for a moment. There was a hush in the bridge, as only the distant sound of the engine room, and an occasional blip from a computer, echoed in the silence. "That sounds tragic..."

"What does?" Agent A asked, bluntly.

Suddenly, Azalea's view of the man flipped; It was clear that he was not motivated to help Venom in any way.
"Venom being used and pushed around by Corneria doesn't sound wrong to you?"
"Not particularly. I don't care about how things got to this point, aside from what I need to know for my goal. I want to use Venom's fleet as my own."

Azalea thought for a moment. She had reluctantly gone along with Wilfre, and even eventually sided with him; His goals seemed to make sense, to save his world. This man was a whole different story.

"So, you want to kill Tadayoshi... Why? You've never actually explained that to me, even when I worked on the Ockham's Razor."
"Because he currently poses a threat to my organization. All of IMPDO does. Right now, I have to establish a network outside of my own planet if I want my organization to survive, as I've been banished by one of Petit's crew members. You know Ms. Diorè?"
"Yes, I have her information in my database." Azalea said, as if recalling a distant memory.

"However, I can not set my organization up properly. Dealing with whatever locals are in each universe is... usually not an issue. However, it seems that fate does exist, and keeps bringing Petit and his group along to make shit of my efforts." Agent A said, a hint of frustration entering his voice. "I figured it would be easier to kill him off for good, and end IMPDO's chances of creating a space fleet."
"Space fleet?" Azalea asked, perking up.

"IMPDO commissioned a fleet from Corneria, based on the ship Petit currently commands. Kongou."
"Oh, they are?"
"As best they can. Most of Kongou is a black box, even to the Cornerians. They can't replicate most of her tech, just her targeting systems and weaponry. While they understand the concept of the Klein Field, they have no idea how it's actually projected."
"Oh. Well, I suppose that's a good thing for us, if the fleet ever gets created."

Agent A took in a deep breath, thinking.
"Mmm, no, the shields Corneria uses are still very impressive, and they don't rely on processing power like the Fog. Either way, having Venom attack Corneria kills two birds with one stone. The war will bring out Petit's fleet, and if Corneria loses the war-Or even if it's a Pyrrhic victory, then Corneria won't be able to continue working on IMPDO's fleet, or give aid to Earth in terraforming after that attack by those Space Soviets."

Azalea thought for a moment, a sinking feeling taking over.
"But, if your planet doesn't finish the terraforming process, won't that mean Earth will die from the waste and radiation?"
"I've had six years to develop my organization in the multiverse, despite Petit's best efforts. It can continue afloat without Earth."
"But what about your famil-"
"And if Earth is destroyed, then IMPDO would be gone for good, which would certainly make my life much easier." Agent A said, making the closest thing to a joke he had said in several years.

"You don't care if your own people die?" Azalea asked, confused and flustered. She recomposed herself, and continued, as if correcting a mistake. "I thought you humans were supposed to care about that."

"It would be an acceptable loss." Agent A said, nonchalantly.
Last edited by Petrokovia on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Unknown Universe

The ships belonging to the Marchioness-Class Heavy Cruisers followed the usual conventions of AEGIS ship designs, the vessel being long and narrow at the body with a wide base for It's engines. However the head of the ship was wedge ship with a noticable budge at the bottom. This particular vessel named "Pillar of Autumn" flew with a small squadron of Protectoress-Class Corvettes escorting it while others flew head acting as scouts.

The small fleet was patrolling the empty pocket of space from the star system that AEGIS and the United Federation of Nations saw as a possible system for colonization. Already other ships were investigating the planets, moons, and asteroids to determine their use and so far the results were looking promising as plans were beginning on how to start the colonization effort.

The "Pillar of Autumn" was order to return back to the system. The ship commanded the corvettes to return back and as each ship docked back and became attached to the hull of the ship by a powerful magnetic claps the heavy cruiser turn to return back to the system when a rift ooen up before it and pulled it into the rift.

When the "Pillar of Autumn" finally emerged from the rift it found itself floating above a world thst was giving off massive amount of readings of activity. The crew at first thought that maybe the rift threw them back to the system but soon they saw from the holographic projections thst the planet before them was not any if the ones targeted for colonization, indeed this planet was already populated by a technologically advanced civilization. Knowing they were in a terrible position the crew began to debate on their next course of action as the ships shields began to enter the plasma phase thanks to the fusion engines as the ship began to move away from the planet, not knowing if the inhabitants of the planet will open fire on them for their sudden intrusion

NEF Frontier
Planet Higgerson, Atlas System

Higgerson was a rather interesting planet while it was one of the normal NEF planets, generally colder then what Earth was like however not much. Their climate was similar to that of marine west coast, Cascadian, and/or alpine worlds. This was due to the locations that the founders of the NEF came from. The reason why the planet was mostly colonized was for it high concertation of rather valubale minerals that was used in NEF prodcution of weapons and just general manufacturing. This ranged from Titanium, iridium, tungsten, gold, silver, etc. Thus making this what would be out of the way colony a rather important interest of the NEF as well as a rather tasty target for any pirates looking for a plundering. For this the station was one of the first orbital structures to be built and was fitted with a wide array of combat stations and other defense oriented systems, and the planet also boasted several planetary defense stations alternating between railgun and laser. Overall while small and very much back water it was still well defended or well could hold out against a pirate raid. As for the planet itself it was largely alpine with one major city, though this was a rather light term as it head more then 20 thousand people with in it, and a few hundred smaller outlining settlements.

Aboard the station at the FHG command center it was rather quiet as the officer managed the large amount of sensors that the station had, checking to see if anything out of the ordinary popped out. So far nothing has as well it was a rather relaxing day. The FHG, or Federal Home Guard was the police and national guard force of the NEF. Their job was to enforce the law as well as act as a militia force for the NEF in times that the Army was unable to get their quickly or the Army was being reassigned to a new location on the planet. While their equipment was military grade it was often not of the same make and style as the NEF military as they dealt with more civilian based roles, so thus their gear had to reflect that role. For the most part it did, armor similar to that of the 20th century military forces with a bit more protection when the colony was under attack and they had to break out the heavy armor. The Commander walked onto the deck and well all of the crew got out of their seats and saluted, the commander saluted back and told them to be seated. Looking over his tablet he took a sip of his coffee and took note of any shipments that where to come in later today. And wall there was mostly just food and building materials. It was a few minutes later that the sensors started to go wild and off the charts, several of the officers started to look over their posts and realized that the sensors had detected a massive spike of energy and distortion in the fabric of spacetime, as well as an increase in gravitational waves

"Commander. We have some sort of FTL disturbance in sector G-9, it looks like a heavier class of ship. Though it could really be anything.” Called out one of the Evandari FHG officers looking behind him. The Commander an older looking human stood up from his post over looking the other officers and walked over to the one Evandari officer.

“How heavy of a ship?”

“Cruiser to say the least sir.”

“Mm, I don’t think we are expecting a cruiser to jump in at anytime....in the just be on the safe side prep-“

“Sir! Unknown object has dropped out of FTL!” Yelled another officer

“Goddamnit....” cursed the commander “Order the FHG fleet to mobilize and get those stations up and running! We are moving to code red! Put the station on lock down and prepare all defenses!”

With the unknown ship dropping out, it seemed small for a cruiser class however according to its weight class it might as well be around the same class. The commander was now yelling and screaming as the officers rushed to get the station's guns online, on the other side of the station 10 warships a mix of corvette and destroyer classes undocked from the station and slowly drifted towards the side that the unknown warship had entered from. Soon the stations defenses where online and ready to engage the unknown ship if the situation arose, but right now it was best to try some diplomacy and see if this ship was friendly or not.

Attention unknown ship;
You have entered into New Earth Federation territory, as per NEF Navy Code, we order you to power down your weapons and identify yourselves.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:19 pm

United Fleet-Traveler

Hex can see that with Tadayoshi he seem to be in deep thought over the news that everyone has chosen to let him lead the fleet against their current enemy. "I wonder if he is thinking on asking for information on our ship's and naval doctrine." Sure enough when he spoke he not only he annouced who would be his second of command but asked everyone to provide information about their ship.

Hex tried to hide it but she was obviously bothered by the news, being reminded about confindental information related to the Aquila being taken by the IGSE after she and her crew were captured and one of the reasons she was standing on the edge of being "retired" from services. Hex was glad that he was willing to give her control over her ship and to allow her to fulfil her mission.

When Tadz mention that the Morgana creating colonies they could use them to gather resources and to form temporary bases. Hex thought of the idea and nodded. "Of course those bases won't be temporary for AEGIS but until this alliance's lease on them expires I think AEGIS won't press the matter of ownership. I personally agree with the idea but I have to brake it with the Overseer Council about the plan and whether or not we can provide any information about the Morgana since knowledge on her would lead to knowledge about the entire Taskmistress-Class of ships."

Hex knew that no one would like the news but she can't do anything when it comes to the Council's decisions. "If we're lucky the Council would agree to your plan because if they don't I can't disobey their orders Tadayoshi. But since our worlds are allies chances are they may agree to work with us. I think I should get in contact with them right now because I have a feeling this woukd take a while for them to come up with a decision."

NEF Space

The Pillar of Autumn's crew were now panicking as the fleet from the other planet was chasing after tgem and theur computers detected orbital defense systems activating. The FTL drive within the ship was not working yet for unknown reasons. Yet as they thought the fleet wouod attack they got the message. Seeing that the aliens were not only humans from Earth but also willing to speak it gave the crew some hope on escaping.

We are the Pillar of Autumn and we work for United Federation Space Division, we hail from Earth but not from your Earth. We were remember on a system we were colonizing by a a transdimensional rift. We are not here to attack your world, we just want to return back to the universe we were in.

The ship would send out a data package containing what they know about the multiverse, the rift phenomenon, and the various forms of travels. However the ship did not power down it's weapons, stating that they will do so if the fleet surrounding them does so first.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:51 pm

The Tower

“Oh yes, ‘dimensional power’.I reckon you’ll need to be more specific on what that is before you try to threaten me with it, I’ve heard many vague threats and none of them have yet to kill me,” Forrest replied with a laugh. It was common, at least in his experience, for enhanced individuals to brag and threaten over powers with vague names. He hoped that Lincoln’s dimensional powers weren’t anything too strong, though he doubted it, seeing as his soldiers were all alive.
At least until the tower started to come crashing down, that is.

The Confederate troops were well trained and well equipped, but this was new to them. Four of them had been killed by direct attacks, and six others had fallen to the ground when the tower crumbled, dying instantly on impact with the ground below. Several soldiers opened fire on Alena, but never got a good shot. The heavy weapons soldier from earlier opened fire on Aestus but failed to penetrate his armor, resulting in a pissed off god jumping towards him and decapitating him with his axe. Using his axe, he threw himself at NC, only to be grappled midair and thrown into the ground beneath.

Aestus would land just beside Lincoln, and dig himself out to confront Forrest himself.
“Now, let’s talk about this-,” He said, just before being grabbed in the face by Aestus. Aestus crushed his head and let his corpse drop to the ground, and dispatched the guards around him and Lincoln by having his axe fly around and kill the twelve soldiers.

“Get Theta away. I’ll deal with the rest of these monsters,” Aestus said coldly, before charging off in the direction of the landing ships. As soon as it all unraveled, so did Aestus. He was tired of his isolation from the world. Because of his inaction, so much suffering like this was allowed to happen everyday. His reclusion had caused this happen over and over again everywhere. No longer. It was back to the old revolutionary days for him. Of course, that start with killing as many Confederate bastards as he could.

Several infantrymen approached him and fired volleys of lasers and explosives at him, yet his armor held. He released a spray of microorganisms that spread in the air, causing the soldiers to suffocate as their lungs were devoured from within. He hopped onto his axe and zoomed straight into one of the landing craft, causing it to explode as he jumped out unscathed. His axe returned to him, and he held it ready as a feminine Confederate dressed in a fancy uniform approached him, and stopped but a few yards away.

With an overcoat of red and blue and a shirt of faded yellow underneath, it was remarkably similar to that of something you might have seen in the revolutionary war. On the other side, however, her hat was much more Confederate, and a flag like that of the Palmetto Guard, yet with a snake around the tree, was carried by her on a pole. She quickly put it on the ground below to free up her hands, and began to speak.
“My uniform honors my ancestors. My fathers of old fought for South Carolina’s freedom, and my father himself fought to liberate the Confederacy from the Union. Now, I fight to liberate my motherland from her earthly bounds and spread my people’s ways across the stars. You and those who accompany you have helped realize that by bringing us to what we need to do that, but you are still inferior degenerates. End of the road, Aestus. I’ll see you in hell,” The woman spoke, before Aestus threw his axe at her. Her body and her attire began to glow brightly, and she was soon burning like a matchstick. She withdrew a burning sword from her sheathe, and sliced the axe in half, sending the remains all the way back to the tower.

Aestus might’ve asked her how she was so powerful, or he might’ve lectured her on how she was doing the wrong thing. But he just felt so enraged that he couldn’t think of anything but combat, and with nothing but his own self, he charged at her, burning himself in the process. His armor was sizzling, and the part where she made contact burned like hell to him. Regardless, he laid down punch after punch on her, hoping to quickly take her down before she could respond. But she was unscatched, and his hands felt like they were crackling. As soon as it was exposed, his opponent exploited the small gap in his frontal armor, shoving her sword into his body.

Aestus let out an awful, gurgled scream. Black vapor shot out from all the crooks and nannies of his armor, covering him and his opponent in a black mist. There was only one way to kill him, which was to cause his inner essence to dissipate, and for the first time in millions of years, and someone had exploited it. In his final moments, he felt regret. He had never gotten to live a happy life with the woman he loved. He had never gotten closure on her death. He would never his home or those he loved again. His four billion year life ended in loose ends, he could only hope that those he trusted would tie them up.

His lifeless armor fell to the ground, breaking up into its components. Several Confederate scientists rushed from the remaining landing ships with special equipment to store it for study, and thus, the only remaining legacy of the Lesser God of Marine Life were his small floating companions and his broken axe. The larger remnant of the axe reformed into a smaller ray and joined the school, hiding with Theta and Lincoln.

The tower itself had fallen just in the middle of Aestus’s last stand, and all of the soldiers were now dead but NC.
“It seems that Gadsden has done a fine job beating you back like yankees in a ditch, so let’s see what happens when the both of us put our minds to it,” F5 said with a sinister laugh. This operation had spiralled out of control, but so far, they were winning. The planet and what lie at its core was firmly within their grasp, and nothing could stop them.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Seething Tides
Julian felt a numbness shoot through her body as she say Aestus's armor fall to the ground. A thump on the ground sounded as she crumpled onto the ground, feeling her heart pounding so loud it was drowning out the entire battlefield while her vision became blurry and her breathing labored.

This can't be happening...

She wanted to cry-she wanted to just take control of herself and cry-but her lungs just couldn't muster it.

It's a bad dream...no...It's just a bad dream..right?

This never happened-this never happened-Aes...Aes....

She remembered the little time they spent together. He treated her so well...He was so gentle and kind and only wanted to make the world a better place, to protect innocents and....why did this have to happen? Why did they have to kill him? Why?

Why did it have to be like this?

No...please no...please don't be-

She finally felt her lungs loosen as her eyes began filling up with tears. She screamed with all the air she could muster.

AESTUS!

Lincoln had taken Aestus's order and made off with Theta as fast as his legs could carry him. He looked back as Aestus died, his heart heavy with sorrow. He decided to himself that when he went home, he would make sure Aestus's purpose and memory would never be forgotten. Never.

But now, he couldn't let Aestus die in vain. He kept on running. He was going to keep Theta safe, no matter what.

"...Rest in peace, good soldier." Frederick sighed and lowered his hat to pay respects to Aestus.

He then put it back on and turned to agent NC, a blue fire brimming in his wild eyes. This was a different Frederick.

"I promised myself after Kunersdorf I would not let anyone die in battle with me. If Aestus went down, then I'll make just as fierce of a last stand as he did. There is no reason I should have less of a chance of dying than him."

He flashed over to NC's head, summoning two portals above him while grabbing onto his head.

"LET'S SEE HOW YOU'D LIKE TO MEET OUR OLD FRIEND!!!!!'

Out of the portals, two giant mechs, half as large as NC started to appear out of the portals. The Liebnizbots landed on the ground near him and beeped at NC.

"Necromancer detected. Commence. Elimination."

They aimed two of their missiles at NC and fired.

Newton was fired another attack of calculus at NC to help the Liebnizbots, but froze as he was startled by a surge in energy happening behind him. He jumped as he felt his back seared-no-it was definitely a surge of energy but there was no heat. It felt....cold.

Konrad had stopped screaming and looked on.

"...Finally...the effect are surfacing." he smirked.

Behind Newton, Julian stood up and stared at NC, tears still streaming down her face but there was a look of determination on her face-a determination to kill. She clenched her teeth and ran towards Gadsden.

Purple flames burned from her arms and legs, but even though they were emanated from her body they made no burn marks and there were no openings from which they could have originated.

She leapt from the ground in front of Gadsden and drew her arm back in a punch. In an instant, it was consumed in the purple flame, without any fear or consideration of Gadsden striking back. Julian yelled as she approached Gadsden's face and moved in to slam her fist into her face with all her strength, which had enough force to send a small shockwave through the air.

"THIS IS FOR AESTUS!"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Traveler

That was a quick landslide for who should take role as the leader. This should work fine, hopefully. “Well, I hope you do your best Tadayoshi.” Serena smiled.

When the request of useful information about the Saturn and its systems were brought up, Serena looked at Star, who might be against it. Well, given Star doesn’t like people poking at her systems, and her odd habit of creating robots… But Serena wanted to know more about Star and the Saturn’s history. “Star, would you please give Tadayoshi the requested information on the Saturn? It won’t hurt.”

Star gazed her sight at Tadayoshi as she thought about the cards she had in her deck to show, and then back at Serena. “Acknowledge.” She turned back to Tadayoshi. “The Saturn shall send a report about its current status and variable information.”

Saturn

Sailor Mercury listen closely to Chris’ story about how his Earth ended in a planetary war. “So War World Three happened in your world then. I’m sorry to hear that Chris.” Sailor Mercury replied.

She then proceeded to explain about her universe’s doomed Earth.“Well, my Earth didn’t have wars for an entire millenia. It may be difficult to grasp, but at the turn of the twenty first century, the entire world turned its eyes and hope to my beloved Neo Queen Serenity after a great calamity. A messiah who saved the universe from Galaxia, free the Earth from evil, and granted everyone immortality. Me and my friends were essecanity deities who protect and govern Crystal Tokyo, and help enlighten humanity in a golden age.”

“It all ended when the great catastrophe struck the planet.” Sailor Mercury recalled the similarity of the Black Moon Clan who attempted to destroy the Silver Millennium in another timeline. “In a battle against a great darkness of an eldritch Abomination, it destroyed much of Earth and destabilize the sun. We saved much of humanity as we could and fled to the stars. But the majority of humanity perish and now drifting in the stars for a Golden World. This Golden World we hope to find is Earth-like and easily to terraform absect of native sapient life. Until that day comes, our people drift in the cosmos and enact programs to ensure humanity will survive.”

Sailor Mercury covered her belly and raised her head up in curiosity. “Is that so? I suppose she is lucky to have you Chris.”

Ingis, who is somewhere in the Saturn, came across Selene. “Alola!” She waved over to the snake demon. “You’re Ignis right?
Last edited by Legokiller on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 pm

The United Fleet - Traveler
Sagittarius seemed surprised that Tadayoshi suggested that he take over as the second-in-command. "If you believe that I would be of assistance, then I suppose I could offer it." He said. Taurus then spoke at this point. "Speaking of familiarity with the subject matter: we were informed of the being called Octavius by this ship's AI, however we can't be certain of just what he is exactly. Tell me Semis, do you know what's going on?" He inquired.

Semis nodded grimly. "I do indeed. Octavius was the name that one of Void's shards gave itself. I'm afraid that our enemy is The Nothingness." He replied, stunning all three Zodiac into silence. It was at that point that Semis fully introduced himself as Semis Sangius, the first of the half bloods, and then he told the entire group about what the Nothingness were, and the truth about the Ancient Ones.

Needless to say, his words brought deathly silence to the table. "I... I don't know what to say... They fooled us all..." Sagittarius said in a tone of disbelief, and yes, hurt. "Why did you not inform us of the Council's corruption Semis? Perhaps we could have objected and convinced them to stop?" Virgo inquired, making Semis sigh. "The council was filled to the brim with stubborn fools. You would have never convinced them, and if I had told anyone about their true motives and activities, that would have likely resulted in both my death and the further obfuscation of the truth" Semis said.

After this, Sagittarius hesitantly agreed to send Tadayoshi the information he required, while a stunned Aicy did the same.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:26 pm

United Fleet-Traveler

Hex sat in silence as Semis told everyone about the Nothingness and the truth about the Ancient Ones. "So everything going on right now can be blamed on your forefathers." It was clear from her tone of voice that she was furious that her people and many other beings are now suffering because of the mistakes made by the Ancients.

When it came to the plans on the Morgana the captain of the ship lacked them but the shipboard AI had the plans, but right now they are waiting for the council to respond back. Hex has been through both an extensive genetic modification and cybernetic surgical procedures before being assigned to he Morgana and one if her implants allows her eyes and ears to act as a camera to record what she heard and seen and send it back to the Morgana, which in turn would be send back home to be reviewed.

Hex soon a response from the other implants inner head that allow her to have cybernetic telepathic communication and saw the message from the council. "They agree to send you plans on my ship and your plan on using the resources off the colonies and to form bases on them." She turn her attention to Semis. "Now they are discussing on whether your kind is as much if a threat as your forebearers. My people are understandably displeased to hear what the Ancients Ones have done and how their idiotic plan has affected the multiverse."

Los Palayas
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Palayas » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Vega
Sugarcane

Vega had little time to react as not only a mutilated body flew past them but also Bantou flew past her. The smaller wolf was sent flying almost like a ragdoll as another one of the insect creatures the size of a SUV ran into him, sending him soaring all across the room.

In response she went low and growled, her scent, at least to any wolf that had a good sense of smell or the creature in front of her, making her appear as a larger and more intimidating beast to the bug monster, but it stood its ground as she stood hers. "Go!" She called back to Bantou. "Go now!
Federación de Los Palayas

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------

Una facción de PMT basada libremente en la nación real de Argentina. Teniendo lugar en un mundo de agua.

A "What if" scenario of a futuristic superpower-strength Argentina in a Waterworld type scenario.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Ammy, Issun, Po
Traveler Medical Bay

Ammy noticed that everyone had seemed to have left the room. Blue had passed out and didn't seem to be waking up any time soon.
"Hey, Ammy, you hungry?"
Issun bounced off of Ammy's head and bounced up to Po.
"Are you always hungry? Seriously, do you eat even when you're fighting?"
"Yep."
Po made his way over to the med bay doors and then leapt back as the doors became a blue portal.
"...Did you see that?"
Ammy padded up to the portal as Issun leapt back onto her head.
"Yeah. We're not blind, you know. Wonder where it leads..."
Ammy didn't waste another second and jumped through the portal.
Po took one last look around before hearing after Ammy.
The portal closed a second later and it was if it had never been there.

Doug, Geralt
Hyrule

"You ever play Gwent?"
Doug and Geralt were walking across Hyrule Field, cutting their way through the wheat fields.
Doug looked aside at Geralt.
"What?"
Geralt made eye contact with the other man besides him, shook his head, then stopped to examine his surroundings.
"Never mind. Knew you wouldn't have..."
"No, seriously, what is it?"
Geralt turned and looked down at Doug, who had sat down on the grass and was doing something with his sword.
"Well, Gwent is a card game, where I'm from."
"Yeah? Seems interesting."
The Witcher took a last glance around before sitting down next to Doug.
He then reached into his card pouch and pulled out a few cards.
"Here. Take a look."
Doug slowly took the cards from Geralt and flipped them over in his hand.
"Hmmm....Strange....Does Gwent play like Drajon?"
"What is that?"
Doug looked down at the cards again before giving them back to Geralt.
"Another card game."
"Ah."
Just then, the two men heard something nearby - no, above them.
"What..."
Geralt suddenly lunged at Doug and threw each other out of the portal's path as it opened in the sky a few feet in the air.
Seconds later, Po, Ammy, and Issun were lying on the ground in a pile.
Issun was the first one up and all he could do was stare at the two men who were also staring at him,
"...Ammy....You'd better get up....We've got company...."
After this, Issun reached to his side and drew his sword.
"I'm not afraid of you two!", yelled the Poncle as he swung his sword.
Doug looked at Geralt.
"...You making sense of this?"
"No. But I believe things are about to get a hell of lot weirder."
Last edited by Skylus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Thénadier's Bar
Luck be a Lady

The dice skipped across the table, one quickly coming to a stop to reveal a single dot on its face. The other continued to roll, the tension reaching its peak as it slowly came to a stop. If Marie didn't get something good out of these, they're only lead was going to be cut off before it got anywhere.

James shot up out of his chair before the second one could reveal itself.

"That's it!" The Halfblood called out, Rent appearing behind him. The instant the Stand appeared, Frank jumped in his seat.

"What the hell is that?" The gambler gasped, pointed a shaking finger at the mechanical aparition. Something then appeared behind Frank: a ghostly woman, clothed in a flowing, sleeveless golden dress, marked in blue dots, hearts, clubs, spades, and diamonds. Her face was obscurred by a wide-brimmed hat, the only seeable facial feature being a pair of cherry-red lips. The feminine figure floated behind Frank, but he looked completely unaware that she was there.

"You know exactly what it is!" Rent charged forward, a spectral arm reaching out and grabbing onto the collar of the gambler's jacket, lifting him into the air.

"W-what the hell! I dunno what you're talking about! Tell this thing to let go of me!"

Mark's Apartment
Under the Jellicle Moon

Tarry raced through the door to the apartment building and up the stairs, and finally caught up to the mysterious figure. What she found, however, wasn't Victoria, but...

A cat?

What was more bizarre was that it wasn't the cat that had just a moment before attacked Terry's close friend. This one had copper-colored fur, which immediately reminded Terry of Victoria's own brown-red hair. If the Halfblood was anywhere to see this new cat, she certainly would have liked it. The cat immediately turned around and meowed, looking up at her with large, pleading eyes.

Manhattan
Waving through a Window

The boy smirked through the looking glass. "You can see him?" He asked proudly, taking a brief glance back at the vitreous apparation behind him. "I named him 『Through the Window』, for obvious reasons"

Scratching his chin, the boy leaned to the side, looking behind Ivan and Ji-Yeong.
But I don't see yours anywhere. That's a shame. You didn't die, so it'll probably be a matter of time... Oh, why did I bring you two here? To join us, of course! You see, we're looking for people with potential, with power! And you two got that! I'm just the guy tasked with 'recruiting' people like you. You see, a friend of mine was supposed to visit you after you got hit with the arrow, and, um, 'convince' you to join our ranks, but then that really noisy girl got in the way, and we can't have that! And from what I've heard, we can really use her on our side! She's fine, though. I just made sure she was separated from the two of you so I can ask..."

The boy reached out, his hand coming through the mirror. The Stand behind him reflected the motion. "Would you like to change the world?"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Thénadier's Bar

As the dice skipped across the table, Marie's eyes gazing on the dice as she felt her heart beating quickly. She was very much aware that if she losses than they will lose their only lead in the bar. Just as she was going to see the second die revel it's results Marie saw James stand appear and grabbed a spectral woman tyat was behind Frank.

Seeing the stand behind the crook teeth gambler made Marie glare at the man with indignation as her own stand appeared, it's sword pointed at the neck of the feminine stand. "You miserable bastards. I knew you were a no good con artist and now that we exposed you for what you are talk or else I will remove dirty teeth." the woman threaten as she began to crack her knuckles.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Corellia, Treasure Ship Row

Eric strolled with the others through the bazaar, gazing at products with wonder. "Wow, this place is amazing. We could probably spend all day here just browsing around." He then turned his gaze from the products to all the people browsing them, noticing dozens of different aliens milling about their business here. While Eric had met some aliens before, he was not acustomed to seeing so many with so much variety. He looked over at the others excitedly "And get a look at all the aliens here. Isn't it awesome?" He then stopped, remembering what they were here for "Okay, uh, before this goes any further, we should probably go find a ship-dealer and look for something we want." He glanced around a bit before a specific ship dealer caught his eye "Hey, how about that one there? They seem to have some good ships."

The Traveler

Out in the deep coldness of space, a small ship appeared near the two much larger ones, its return being met with as little fanfare as its departure. Onboard were 4 Trolls now rather than the two who had originally left, and missing the one time-traveler who had accompanied them on their departure. As they began their approach to the Traveler, there was a small dispute taking place within the hull of the vessel.

"You want me to put this back on?! You're gonna have to come over here and make me!" shouted Venera. She stood at the opposite end of the ship from the cockpit in a triumphant stance, her shirt was in her hand abover her head, and her chest was entirely bare for the others to see. Kadoor and Hersel stared at her with a shared look ov annoyance, though Hersel was struggling to not break eye contact and state below her neck. "Look, Ven, I know how much you like showing off yourself to everyone, but please try to give a better first impression here. I don't want this first meeting to kick off with you sauntering into there completely topless and showing your big blue boobs to everyone." He shifted in his seat uncomfortably, both because of the awkwardness of his girlfriend wanting to go topless to a meeting with strangers, and also the fact that the seat on the plane was made for someone almost half his height. Venera scoffed and said "Oh, c'mon! Just let me have some fun, why don't ya? Besides, who wouldn't wanna get a look at these suckers?" she gestured to her bare assets. Kadoor then spoke up "Come on Ven, can we please just go this one day[/] without you doing anything stupid? It's just [i]one day, Ven. If you can go the whole day with your clothes on, I promise I'll pay you back in whatever way you want." Venera grinned at her old friend "Whatever I want?" the Jadeblood nodded "Anything within reason, at least." The Cobaltblood nodded and threw her shirt back on. Just as she did Pobeda, who had been busy ignoring the others in favor of piloting the ship, glanced back towards the others "I hope you're done bickering back there, because we're coming in for our landing now." The others nodded and a few seconds later they had landed in the hanger of the Traveler.

The door of the ship opened and the four now stepped out, Hersel needing to duck through the doorway. Pobeda took the lead as they entered the halls of the ship from the hanger. After a bit of walking the 4 arrived at the medbay, where Kadoor and Pobeda had last seen everyone, and entered. There were a few new faces, but most of the others seemed to have left in their absence. "Uh, hello! We're back, and we brought a few friends. Say hi." Hersel gave a respectful bow and confidently said "My most sincere greetings to you. I am Hersel Voygar, at your service." meanwhile, Venera gave a casual wave and said "How's it hangin' dudes? Names Venera, but just call me Ven if ya want."

The Tower

Alena watched Aestus fall against the Confederate woman, his armor cluttering to the ground loudly. She paused for a second in stunned silence before rushing to join the others. "This is going to shit, and fast. I suggest we duck out of here and regroup so we can decide what to do next."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Mund der Vergessenheit Cathedral
Hades smirked at Gamicloth's puzzled look. "Well I've not really been doing too much lately. After all, I can't have my generals out and about causing havoc whilst our precious heroes are out there until I'm good and ready." He explained. After both he and Pandora heard what she was supposed to do, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Oh alright. I'll go and stage a breakout for you." She said in a disinterested tone. She then stepped through the portal, and glanced at her target. "It's your lucky day! I'm here to rescue you or whatever." She said, glancing at the two circles that had the beings trapped.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 am

Nemesis

Sacramouche and Jack both looked at her. "Hello babe, my name is Saramouche the Mercilous. Who do I owe for having a beautiful angel come to save me?" the robot said, trying to flirt with the dark goddess. "Thank you ma'am but we can not leave because these magic circles keep us trap." Jack told her. "If you can break the circles we will be free." However before Pandora can try and break the circles she would feel a force grab her and yank her out of the portal.

Now trapped in the air Pandora would find Elizabeth was the one that caught her. "Well isn't this a surprise. Why is one of Hades lackeys doing in my world?" Elizabeth titled her head slightly. "At least he sent in the sexy one instead of the annoying clown. But I can't let you go since I know you are here to cause trouble." Pandora can see black tendrils rising from the ground. "When Hades remakes you tell him to stay away from Nemesis." The tendrils would shot out and fly straight towards Pandora.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse