NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:Flames Rekindled
Act I-the Relics
Chapter 1-the Box

Sine
Sine turned her head toward the bird calling himself "Lightspeed". Apparently, his title didn't carry over to his brain. "We care about the box because it's what I've been after this whole time," Sine snarled. "It's metal and it has a lot of odd designs on it."

What Omni thought was the box was really just a normal lead box being held by a man who had equally lost his box. Sine proceeded to land on her head thanks to the gravity reversal. "OMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her thoughts transitioned to how she was going to murder him when she got down. "I'll chop of his arm and beat him to death with it. No, I'll strangle him with his own intestines. . . .

Utozai
Just as the box touched his prize, he began to float upwards like everyone else in the room. He managed to flip himself around mid-air just before he landed, being the only one not to hit his head on the ceiling. Fortunately, he still had the box in his hand. Suddenly something hit him in the head-a chair that floated upwards, followed by a plate that broke after landing on his head.

Suddenly, a deathly shriek was heard. The knives that were on the table were floating up to the ceiling as well, and one had hit a poor man in the back who had been thrown to the floor in the chaos. All across the restaurant, the knives flew up towards poor souls that were trapped on the ceiling. The knives embedded themselves in the arms and legs of the poor customers, causing much agony.

Utozai managed to dodge each one with ease, though a couple were a little too close for comfort. Seeing a couple nearby, he shoved an oncoming chair in their direction to shield them from the incoming knives. He fireblasted at the knives going for McCree.

Piano Man
The man at the piano, inside his shield, looked out at the gruesome events unfolding beyond his shield. He detested violence, which is why he designed this shield to protect himself from the things that happen out there. The piano stopped as the room echoed with the screams of the dead and injured.

Omni had completly forgotten about the box's importance.

"Ehehehehehehehe..." he chuckled. "Ah, this is the most amount of fun I've had for a long time."
He pranced over to someone with a knife embedded in their stomach and twisted it, enjoying the screams.
"Man, we've really turned this place upside down. Well, can't get much worse... not!"
He clapped his hands and every normal person would burst into flames.
However, their bodies would stay intact and they would still be very much alive and in pain.
Omni walked over to a body and, many sticks with huge marshmellows on the ends appearing in his hands, toasted them before tossing them to everyone not on fire.
"Enjoy!"
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:08 pm

New York City

Secesh shot a bullet just to the side of Eric, almost hitting his arm.
"I reckon you better not steal my phrase, son," The cyborg confederate reckoned, before noticing that the woman had dodged and destroyed all of his rounds. The anti-tank rounds caused the building behind her to explode, but didn't cause it to topple. The bullets had been reduced to useless trash, and fell to the ground. Secesh's current cover, an old truck, was completely destroyed, and he was forced to jump away from the blast. He picked up his rifle and fell to where Eric was.
"So uh, hey, kid, what do you reckon the plan is?"

Yunnan

"Understood," Secesh said, his pace increasing. What was once a casual walk grew into a run, and he set off, making great strides with his bulky armor. But it had its limits, and at max, he was only going about 7mph. He hoped Konny could keep up, but at this rate, she may even go faster than him.

The Resturaunt

Lightspeed stopped his running and glared back at Sine with his dark blue eyes.
"Don't look at me like that, if I didn't know what it looked like, I may have grabbed the wrong box. Like that idiot over there," he stated, looking at the idiot known as Omni with distaste. After that, he set back to running, leaving a blue streak with cackles of yellow as he sped along.
But, with the gravity reversal, he hit the ceiling, and let out a boomingly frightening snarl that could be heard for miles. He sped down, and was relatively unharmed by any of the knives that had come up. He found an injured man, and twisted their neck before messily shreeding and consuming the remains. He had then noticed Utozai, and looked back to Sine.
"That guy with the box, can we kill him?" He asked, his beak and head feathers stained with blood.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Multiverse Restaurant

As Chris threw a man across the table the gravity of the restaurant seemed to immediately reverse causing everyone to float upwards, he tried his best to move over to Victoria who seemed not to care about the inverse of gravity and kept punching a man in the face. He pulled Victoria off the unconscious man and kicked him away.

"What the hell just happened?" Panicked Victoria as she flailed her arms trying to move as they floated upwards, Chris chuckled and pulled her close.

"It's fine....I got you" replied Chris, they hugged for a few moments, everything seemed to slow down as they looked at each other. It was quite a romantic moment.....however ruined by sound of a death scream, both of them looked down at the floor. They noticed the knives where floating upward in their direction, both thought they where going to be impaled from the knives but a chair floated in front of them and caught most of the knives, a few defected off Chris's armor. They looked around and noticed a man throwing fire balls at the knives, both said thank you for the chair rescue and then they landed on the ceiling with a thud and now somewhat safe they looked around where treated by sounds of pain and agony as several people had caught fire. Victoria tapped on Chris's shoulder and pointed to a man with sticks and marshmallows who seemed to be manically laughing as he roasted his marshmallows. They drew their secondaries and rushed to nearby cover, while they didn't have their primary weapons or their helmets it was going to be interesting on the way the crazy maniac threw everyone marshmallows which was weird and quite disturbing.

"I got a bad fucking feeling about that crazy asshole" grunted Victoria as she loaded the final shell into her shotgun.

"Same.....wonder who the fuck he is" replied Chris checking his pistol as he looked up he noticed a bird person eating a human in a very animalistic way....while he has seen war and destruction, he felt a bit uneasy as he watched the bird person eating the man "God....sometimes shit doesn't make sense" he mumbled to himself as he loaded a magazine into the pistol.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Cave
"Really? Can you bluetooth something now?"
Konny knelt down next to Chell and took out her iPhone, flipping her list of songs in Spotify.

"Let me connect to you first."

Quetz chuckled at the sight, and so did Ignis.
"Ah, zhe youzh novadays."

Yunnan
Konny kept up easily with Secesh, panting as she ran.
"Ah, I can feel the visions becoming more and more painful, so I can say that we are getting closer and closer..." she began to calculate in her head.
"I can guarantee we'll be there in....wait!" she suddenly grabbed Secesh and dove into a clump of bushes.
A few fairies would ride the horses past where they were.

"You sure she won't be giving us any trouble anytime soon?"
"Course. With what Feileacan did to her...she won't be giving us anymore trouble."
"What about the girl? Any news on her?"
"Nah, but we'll catch her. She can't run that far."

Konny kept Seceh's mouth clamped shut.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Matoran Universe: Karzahni

“It could be a more flasher transformation sequence, but that could make me a Magical Girl then.” Selene chuckled uneasily. Looks like the group is okay with this entire shapeshifting business, and not worried about her being a monster. It doesn’t feel like she almost became an ultrabeast, werebeast, or any other disturbing abominations twisting her mind to go all bloodthirst and attack everyone on site. Selene found herself being wrapped around by the careful Lillie before the downright hug. Selene let her guard down after her worries faded, and heard the others telling she can use these powers to battle Teridax’s forces. “Well thanks. I guess I could use it and be like a superhero. Although my codename would be too obvious, so I’ll skip that part.”

“Oh, like Ditto Girl Selene?” Lillie asked.

“Exactly.” Selene answered. When the map was revealed, Selene asked Rotom to make a quick scan and help trace where the southern islands are, and their supposed location. It was rough estimate, but Lillie helped and ask Vuki to point out where they are. “We can use Rotom as a navigator to lead us to the Southern Islands. We call this app a GPA, and many people in my world use it get to our destination and not get lost.” Lillie explained.

Selene whispered back to Guzma. “Maybe it’s a cute and dorky way for Vuki to speak Guzma.”
Last edited by Legokiller on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Jedi Temple

James and Victoria continued to work on the elevator, laughing and smiling the whole time. That is, until she asked a certain question:

"Dad, did you tell her yet or did you forget?"

For a moment, a shadow was cast over James' eyes as his expression went blank; but after that moment, he was back to the way he was before. If it was Elizabeth becoming a Sailor Scout that Victoria was asking about, than the events surrounding that were... not the best ones to remember.

"I was a bit... preocupied after Elizabeth became a Scout. I've probably already told you what happened then, right?"

Before his future daughter could answer, everyone's attention was drawn to some pictures of a young Cinder, along with Jacob, Clairus, and... Elizabeth? Apparently, she offered to be a surrogate mother for Cinder, since humans and kitsune aren't all that compatible. Then, Jacob started going into the details, and James returned to the Elevator. "Almost done..." He muttered to himself.

. . .

Even though he knew what had happened and what was happening, it didn't change how sorrowful it was to Damian to hear everyone's tragic fates. This is the one chance they have to make things right; he wans't going to squander that chance.

For now, though, there were some pictures that were in desperate need of being looked at. Damian joined his mother in gushing over the photos of the kit. He didn't say anything, but he had to keep himself from squeeling.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Cave
"Really? Can you bluetooth something now?"
Konny knelt down next to Chell and took out her iPhone, flipping her list of songs in Spotify.

"Let me connect to you first."

Quetz chuckled at the sight, and so did Ignis.
"Ah, zhe youzh novadays."

Yunnan
Konny kept up easily with Secesh, panting as she ran.
"Ah, I can feel the visions becoming more and more painful, so I can say that we are getting closer and closer..." she began to calculate in her head.
"I can guarantee we'll be there in....wait!" she suddenly grabbed Secesh and dove into a clump of bushes.
A few fairies would ride the horses past where they were.
"You sure she won't be giving us any trouble anytime soon?"
"Course. With what Feileacan did to her...she won't be giving us anymore trouble."
"What about the girl? Any news on her?"
"Nah, but we'll catch her. She can't run that far."

Konny kept Seceh's mouth clamped shut.

Yunnan

"What type of-" Secesh said, before being interrupted by Konny. He was still wearing his helmet but kept his mouth shut, noticing the fairies. He gripped his gigantic axe tightly, looking at the fairies with disgust. Their seemingly innocent looks hid behind them a world of sadism and thirst for blood. He shook with anger as they mentioned the girl.
Terry He thought to himself, feeling ready to rip them apart. He wanted to do so, badly. He wanted to make them pay for their desire to kill Ignis. He wanted to make them feel unimaginable pain. But he couldn't, not yet.

Karzahni

"It's called Treespeak, it's the dialect of the Le-Matoran," Calyx informed them, getting up and looking at the others. The cave was somewhat cramped for such a large being as himself, and he would like to leave it. After all, who knew what Matoran could be in danger.
"I don't know what this 'Guzma' language is, but maybe you can inform me of it once we take down Teridax," he suggested naively, not understanding that Guzma was a person, and not a language. To be fair, he hadn't met humans yet, and was familiar with certain phrases they would use.
"But yes, back to more serious subjects, we should leave now. Teridax won't deactivate himself, after all."
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Yunnan-outskirts of the Xishuangbanna
Konny tightened her grip.
"Please be quiet...their weapons and skills are far too-"

She felt the butt of a gun poke at her backside. Konny immediately froze, sweat forming on her forehead. She didn't dare make any sudden moves.

"Who goes there? Come out!" The fairies would shout as they flipped their guns over to aim at the bush. "We will not spare you if you don't listen to our orders!"

"Crap...." Konny shook. "What do we do now?"

"We will fire, if you don't come out right now! In three...two...one-"

"Ok-ok, I'll do something." she nodded to Secesh.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Yunnan-outskirts of the Xishuangbanna

She felt the butt of a gun poke at her backside. Konny immediately froze, sweat forming on her forehead. She didn't dare make any sudden moves.

"Who goes there? Come out!" The fairies would shout as they flipped their guns over to aim at the bush. "We will not spare you if you don't listen to our orders!"

Secesh was afraid of what she was gonna say at the end, but it didn't matter. Either way, he wasn't sure he could defeat them. But he could try to scare them. He had pores in his armor secrete actual blood he had collected, staining his armor in it to make him look like he had been in a nasty fight recently. He stepped out of the bush, and looked at the diaries with his red visor. It matched the color of the blood almost perfectly, and would certainly give off s frightening effect. As would the sharp talons of his armor, and the giant boots, perfect for smashing skulls.
"If you are going to do something, do it now before I kill them myself," he boomed angrily, his voice muffled by the metal interior of his helmet. He had his axe in hand, and it was covers in blood too. It wasn't designed to do so, he just hadn't been washing it.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:19 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Yunnan-outskirts of the Xishuangbanna

Secesh was afraid of what she was gonna say at the end, but it didn't matter. Either way, he wasn't sure he could defeat them. But he could try to scare them. He had pores in his armor secrete actual blood he had collected, staining his armor in it to make him look like he had been in a nasty fight recently. He stepped out of the bush, and looked at the diaries with his red visor. It matched the color of the blood almost perfectly, and would certainly give off s frightening effect. As would the sharp talons of his armor, and the giant boots, perfect for smashing skulls.
"If you are going to do something, do it now before I kill them myself," he boomed angrily, his voice muffled by the metal interior of his helmet. He had his axe in hand, and it was covers in blood too. It wasn't designed to do so, he just hadn't been washing it.

Konny squeezed her eyes shut and jumped out of the bush as well.
The fairies were starled when they saw Secesh.
"Could it be...?"
"It's that snake's lover, I bet." The second one would aim their gun at Secesh, but before they could pull the trigger, Konny raised her hand and a shadow sprung out of the ground, grabbing the fairy's ankle and tripping them. The fairy's gun misfired and he hit a nearby tree instead.

Konny took a small pole from her rucksack and proceeded to wack the other fairy in the nape of their neck, knocking them out cold. She also did this to the one that nearly shot Secesh.

"Come on, let's go. I'm afraid they'll send reinforcements."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Konny squeezed her eyes shut and jumped out of the bush as well.
The fairies were starled when they saw Secesh.
"Could it be...?"
"It's that snake's lover, I bet." The second one would aim their gun at Secesh, but before they could pull the trigger, Konny raised her hand and a shadow sprung out of the ground, grabbing the fairy's ankle and tripping them. The fairy's gun misfired and he hit a nearby tree instead.

Konny took a small pole from her rucksack and proceeded to wack the other fairy in the nape of their neck, knocking them out cold. She also did this to the one that nearly shot Secesh.

"Come on, let's go. I'm afraid they'll send reinforcements."

Secesh was quick to get a move on, following Konny as she ran.
"Thanks for saving me back there. The bullet would likely have not been fatal, but the action is still appreciated," he said to her.
"What are these fairies vulnerable to?" Secesh asked Konny, shooting several incendiary grenades at them and watching a fiery explosion. It might not have injured them, but certainly wouldn't have helped them, either.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Yunnan-Xishuangbanna province
"No, prob. They are weak against Iron weapons, which is just the problem. Those fairies have developed armor to protect them from iron weapons. That can be rendered immobile in flight when their wings are dampened-they cannot fly with wet wings, so water is the best chance against them. It is also said they can succumb easily to disease-watch out!" Konny skidded to a halt as she would encounter a herd of elephants crossing the road up ahead.

"...Come on, follow me." she started to weave past the legs of the large beasts. Eventually, the elephants stopped to let the two pass.

"Come on, Secesh." she motioned to him to cross.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Yunnan-Xishuangbanna province
"No, prob. They are weak against Iron weapons, which is just the problem. Those fairies have developed armor to protect them from iron weapons. That can be rendered immobile in flight when their wings are dampened-they cannot fly with wet wings, so water is the best chance against them. It is also said they can succumb easily to disease-watch out!" Konny skidded to a halt as she would encounter a herd of elephants crossing the road up ahead.

"...Come on, follow me." she started to weave past the legs of the large beasts. Eventually, the elephants stopped to let the two pass.

"Alright, I understand," Secesh said, continuing to walk across the path. He stopped for the elephants, then continued on with Konny.
"My axe and sword have some traces of iron in them, but not a lot. They're mostly steel, as is my armor. Is that good enough? I mean, steel is just iron alloyed with carbon," He stated, looking at his bloodstained armor closely.
"Also, can they be killed with fire or stab wounds from a normal, non-iron weapon?"

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Yunnan-Xishuangbanna province

"Alright, I understand," Secesh said, continuing to walk across the path. He stopped for the elephants, then continued on with Konny.
"My axe and sword have some traces of iron in them, but not a lot. They're mostly steel, as is my armor. Is that good enough? I mean, steel is just iron alloyed with carbon," He stated, looking at his bloodstained armor closely.
"Also, can they be killed with fire or stab wounds from a normal, non-iron weapon?"

"They can be harmed by those kinds of weapons. It's just that their skin has a moderate resistance to many types of material weapons. Iron is just the type of material that is most effective against them. It burns their skin." Konny explained to him, continuing along the path of the forest. The woods grew darker and thicker, as the air became humid and moist.

"I can sense that we are nearing our destination. It will only be a matter of time..." She quietly walked as cicadas, birds, owls, bats, and numerous other creatures trilled, chattered, and hissed around them.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"They can be harmed by those kinds of weapons. It's just that their skin has a moderate resistance to many types of material weapons. Iron is just the type of material that is most effective against them. It burns their skin." Konny explained to him, continuing along the path of the forest. The woods grew darker and thicker, as the air became humid and moist.

"I can sense that we are nearing our destination. It will only be a matter of time..." She quietly walked as cicadas, birds, owls, bats, and numerous other creatures trilled, chattered, and hissed around them.

"Good, so I can still kill em'," he said with a small chuckle, cocking his gun and putting it in his hands. It still had its old bayonet, and now had a flamethrower attachment, good for burning anything alive that got in his path.
Secesh didn't respond to them getting closer with any words, but merely started running again, racing to find his loved ones. It had been so long, and after all these years, he felt like he couldn't wait any longer.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:47 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"They can be harmed by those kinds of weapons. It's just that their skin has a moderate resistance to many types of material weapons. Iron is just the type of material that is most effective against them. It burns their skin." Konny explained to him, continuing along the path of the forest. The woods grew darker and thicker, as the air became humid and moist.

"Good, so I can still kill em'," he said with a small chuckle, cocking his gun and putting it in his hands. It still had its old bayonet, and now had a flamethrower attachment, good for burning anything alive that got in his path.
Secesh didn't respond to them getting closer with any words, but merely started running again, racing to find his loved ones. It had been so long, and after all these years, he felt like he couldn't wait any longer.

"Secesh? Secesh, wait! Slow down!" Konny ran after him, tired from walking for so long. "Hey...wait...up! You could really get into some big trouble by running so fast!"
Konny facepalmed as he wouldn't stop. She couldn't blame him, though. He was just so eager to see Ignis and Theresa again. If she had heard her parents were close by, she would start running like crazy too.

As Secesh would run farther and farther, he could see the partially hidden door of the bunker. The building door was still open, which would probably look quite suspicious to him.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"Secesh? Secesh, wait! Slow down!" Konny ran after him, tired from walking for so long. "Hey...wait...up! You could really get into some big trouble by running so fast!"
Konny facepalmed as he wouldn't stop. She couldn't blame him, though. He was just so eager to see Ignis and Theresa again. If she had heard her parents were close by, she would start running like crazy too.

As Secesh would run farther and farther, he could see the partially hidden door of the bunker. The building door was still open, which would probably look quite suspicious to him.

He didn't stop, and continued running with a mixture of anxiousness and happiness.
This is it he thought to himself. I'm finally going to see them again
He slowed down at the bunker, and examined it closely.
"Something's wrong," he said, holding his gun tightly before entering the bunker.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:14 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Secesh? Secesh, wait! Slow down!" Konny ran after him, tired from walking for so long. "Hey...wait...up! You could really get into some big trouble by running so fast!"

He didn't stop, and continued running with a mixture of anxiousness and happiness.
"Something's wrong," he said, holding his gun tightly before entering the bunker.

Konny started to close her eyes again. She started to see.
She stood very still in the moonlight, as some birds began to crow to announce the beginning of dawn. She saw. No one was in the bunker. They were heading the wrong way.

Konny burst out of her trance, gasping for air. "Secesh...Secesh wait, they're not in there! I can tell..." she grabbed Secesh's arm.

But she also noticed something else.
Is that a trail of flies?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Konny started to close her eyes again. She started to see.
She stood very still in the moonlight, as some birds began to crow to announce the beginning of dawn. She saw. No one was in the bunker. They were heading the wrong way.

Konny burst out of her trance, gasping for air. "Secesh...Secesh wait, they're not in there! I can tell..." she grabbed Secesh's arm.

He didn't see anyone with the bunker and with utter disappointment, he walked back out into the forest. Moonlight shined on his armor, appropriate for his theme as the SC flag had a crescent moon on it. Well, it was actually a gorget, but symbolism changes over time.
"I can see," he replied coldly, all excitement fading from voice.
"Flies? Leading to what?" He asked, following the trail closely. It was a crappy lead, but the best he had.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Konny started to close her eyes again. She started to see.

He didn't see anyone with the bunker and with utter disappointment, he walked back out into the forest. Moonlight shined on his armor, appropriate for his theme as the SC flag had a crescent moon on it. Well, it was actually a gorget, but symbolism changes over time.
"Flies? Leading to what?" He asked, following the trail closely. It was a crappy lead, but the best he had.

"...."
Konny suddenly froze, her eyes widening.
"Oh my god, those...are meat flies. It could be a dead animal around here or something, but...." she decided to follow the flies anyways, seeing that since there was a good number of them.

Konny noticed at the parade of flies suddenly stopped at a clump of bushes. Pushing the shrubs aside, Konny's face became pale and her hands clammy as she looked on.
"He would not like this...he would not like this at all."

Ignis was laying on the ground, pale and still. The stench of blood reeked around her. The flies buzzed around the puddle, searching for a foul smelling meal.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"...."
"Oh my god, those...are meat flies. It could be a dead animal around here or something, but...." she decided to follow the flies anyways, seeing that since there was a good number of them.

Konny noticed at the parade of flies suddenly stopped at a clump of bushes. Pushing the shrubs aside, Konny's face became pale and her hands clammy as she looked on.

Ignis was laying on the ground, pale and still. The stench of blood reeked around her. The flies buzzed around the puddle, searching for a foul smelling meal.

"Out of my way!" Secesh ordered, violently pushing her away as he paced towards the corpse rapidly. He threw off his helmet, revealing his broken face.
"Ignis..no..," he said, looking over her pale body. His eyes became watery, and for the first time in years, emotion budded from him.
"This wasn't supposed to happen...I was supposed to find you and Terry. We were supposed to be a family!" He said, his voice a blend of sadness and anger.
"Ever since I met you, I wanted a future with you. We were supposed to watch our children play in the meadows, raise them together, like everything was okay....live a happy life, but not this! We were supposed to go on so many adventures, show Terry the wonders of the multiverse! We had that, just for a while. But it was snatched from us by the Blight, by those damn fairies!" He roared out, salty tears falling from his ragged old face. He continued to cry over her body, he was a broken man who had been shattered once more by the harshness of the world.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"...."

"Out of my way!" Secesh ordered, violently pushing her away as he paced towards the corpse rapidly. He threw off his helmet, revealing his broken face.
"Ignis..no..," he said, looking over her pale body. His eyes became watery, and for the first time in years, emotion budded from him.
"This wasn't supposed to happen...I was supposed to find you and Terry. We were supposed to be a family!" He said, his voice a blend of sadness and anger.
"Ever since I met you, I wanted a future with you. We were supposed to watch our children play in the meadows, raise them together, like everything was okay....live a happy life, but not this! We were supposed to go on so many adventures, show Terry the wonders of the multiverse! We had that, just for a while. But it was snatched from us by the Blight, by those damn fairies!" He roared out, salty tears falling from his ragged old face. He continued to cry over her body, he was a broken man who had been shattered once more by the harshness of the world.

Konny stepped aside, letting Secesh over to the nearly lifeless Ignis. She looked on, not knowing what to do. Part of her was wary about going up to comfort him, but another part empathized, as she had also lost people she was closest to.

As Seceh's tears dropped down onto her face, Ignis's eyes slightly twitched from their wetness.

She slowly opened them, but with much effort. To show that she wasn't gone just yet.
"Secesh....you...came back..." she gave him a weak smile before coughing up more blood. "Still a...a..hack! Big idiot aren't...you?"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Konny stepped aside, letting Secesh over to the nearly lifeless Ignis. She looked on, not knowing what to do. Part of her was wary about going up to comfort him, but another part empathized, as she had also lost people she was closest to.

As his tears dropped on her face, Ignis's eyes slightly twitched from their wetness.

She slowly opened them, but with much effort. To show that she wasn't gone just yet.
"Secesh....you...came back..." she gave him a weak smile before coughing up more blood. "Still a...a..hack! Big idiot aren't...you?"

He briefly stopped crying, and let out a weak smile.
"Yes, Ignis, I would never abandon you," he said. He exited his bulky armor, revealing his tattered and dull uniform. He got even closer to her, letting his warm hand hold hers.
"I am, Ignis, but I'm your big idiot," he said, trying to hold back tears. He knew he couldn't bring back Ignis, so he would have to do his best to spend these least few moments with her.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:16 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Konny stepped aside, letting Secesh over to the nearly lifeless Ignis. She looked on, not knowing what to do. Part of her was wary about going up to comfort him, but another part empathized, as she had also lost people she was closest to.

As his tears dropped on her face, Ignis's eyes slightly twitched from their wetness.

He briefly stopped crying, and let out a weak smile.
"Yes, Ignis, I would never abandon you," he said. He exited his bulky armor, revealing his tattered and dull uniform. He got even closer to her, letting his warm hand hold hers.
"I am, Ignis, but I'm your big idiot," he said, trying to hold back tears. He knew he couldn't bring back Ignis, so he would have to do his best to spend these least few moments with her.

She held onto his hand tightly, as if it was a lifeline and she was drowning.
"Listen, Secesh...you...have to find Terry....she's running from zhe fairies, you have to find her and protect her, please. You're zhe only family she has left.....and...I know you've lived for me all these years but...from now on...you have to live for her...and ozhers...and yourself..." Ignis croaked quickly and frantically, knowing she could slip away at any minute..

"Be a good man...be somevone our daughter can look up to....don't be racist anymore...zhat is all....und...." She gripped his hand and the back of his neck, lifting herself up, inches from his face. She reached behind her head and took off her hairtie as well as a medallion similar to what Konny gave Secesh, offering the two objects to him.

"Tell her I love her."

She smiled and leaned in, putting both hands at the side of his worn down face to wipe away his tears.

Konny was about to cry herself, even. She was hiding her eyes behind a hood.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Jedi Temple

Serena wasn’t surprised by this revelation that Elizabeth partake in this experimentation to give birth to Cinder in a natural way. It was around the same time Serena was pregnant with Rosa, and she was willing to support and tease Elizabeth at this time. Then again, she had a little hard time remembering Cinder’s birthday compare to Rosa in late June. “Elizabeth was pretty adorable during that time. I visit the Traveler at times, brought some healthy greens and food to help feed Cinder and Rosa. We even give an entire class session to Clairus and Jacob about parenting lessons. I believe it worked out just fine.” Serena whistled a little and looked at Cinder. “This may be the only chance you could ever show them this Cinder. I know it’s embarrassing, but treasure this moment-”

“Mom!” Rosa pointed to the one picture where Clairus, Elizabeth and Serena showing baby Cinder and Rosa to the camera. “Oh my gosh, you brought me in the Traveler when I was little?! I was about to question why didn’t Jacob do the alternatives, but I can see you wanted to have fun too.” Camille chuckled a little at the embarrassed and puffed cheeked Rosa, staring down at the divine mother.

“Mhmm, and we encountered some little baddies in the Traveler too, but it didn’t stopped us.” Serena boosted. Now granted, she remember Clairus having an panic attack, but it’s business in the Traveler as usual.

“Don’t worry Rosa, I went through the same thing without evening knowing.” Camille nodded at the shocked Rosa. The younger sister chuckled a little. “Hey Victoria, James, how’s the door coming along?”

When James mention about the time against Galaxia, Serena didn’t feel much regret. Except, Marie and James are past versions and the whole experience is still new to them. “Well James, you aren’t alone with such experience, as myself back around your time was hit hard. The worst part was the after party when Flowey ruined everyone’s day, and Elizabeth suffered the most. I’m glad you two made it out and evade such tragedy.”

“I still don’t understand why mom and all of her friends was bested by a plant. I get Flowey is a smartass and knows everything about the underground, but one run in London.” Camille shrugged and throw up her arms, baffled by the story. “Believe me sweetie, everyone in James and Marie’s time is recovering from those events and Elizabeth is struggling the hardships.”
Last edited by Legokiller on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse