NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:43 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"You are correct, Francis Palmer. I did fight alongside Ignis a few times as an ally. I've also met her daughter a few times when she was an infant." Konny let the owl rest on her shoulder for a while. "I get that you are looking for her and Theresa right now?" she would keep looking at the moon,

Fish jumped in and out of the river. Lizards, frogs and snakes scutlled across the bank, running in between Secesh's feet.

"If you are an ally of my family, then you are an ally of mine," he said, lowering his gun and placing it on his armored hip plate. His sword was in the other, but was so long that it had to be collapsed in order to fit.
"Yes, that would be correct. But I am currently being traced by two fairies looking for my daughter, and I doubt their intentions are pure," he added, his voice muffled by his helmet. He hadn't taken it off in a long time except to eat and drink, and even then it was for breif intervals.
He would make no exception here, hoping to save that honor for when he reunited with family.
He watched as the reptiles and amphibians crawled around his feet, and paid close attention to the snakes. He vainly looked for a cobra, hoping that it could be Ignis.

Konny knelt down, sitting cross legged on the mud, closing her eyes as if in a deep trance. "Hmm...you must hurry then..I can see great danger in both your and your familie's future."

She opened her eyes, picking up one of the snakes, letting it coil around her wrist. "And a great tragedy...great, great sadness. But who am I to say? My clairvoyance hasn't been its best in recent times."

Konny bent down to drink from the river. "You must eat and drink now, to build up your strength. You will need plenty of it for the toil ahead." She pointed to the fish jumping around in the water. "You will have to escape this world soon, too. The Blught and the fairies are consuming it fast."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Jedi Temple

"I'm glad you enjoyed those moments" James said, turning to Victoria with a smile while he worked. Well, it was more of pointing his pen at something that looked broken, pressing a button, and praying that it was no longer broken than working. Although he knew he did not feel the same sense of nostalgia that Victoria was feeling, he was glad that he was able to give her these few moments where to her, it felt like thr Blight never even happened.

Meanwhile, things escalated even further with Gamicloth. "Ugh. That's just too far" Damian remarked on what the Daeva said once he vanished.

'Maybe he'll at leas leave us alone now for–maybe–five minutes. Hopefully the elevator is finished by then'

It was a pleasant surprise to see that it was Serena all along, returned from the afterlife to see her children one last time. It was a heartwarming scene, even if it was fleeting. "It's great to see you again, Serena" Damian added.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
"If you are an ally of my family, then you are an ally of mine," he said, lowering his gun and placing it on his armored hip plate. His sword was in the other, but was so long that it had to be collapsed in order to fit.
"Yes, that would be correct. But I am currently being traced by two fairies looking for my daughter, and I doubt their intentions are pure," he added, his voice muffled by his helmet. He hadn't taken it off in a long time except to eat and drink, and even then it was for breif intervals.
He would make no exception here, hoping to save that honor for when he reunited with family.
He watched as the reptiles and amphibians crawled around his feet, and paid close attention to the snakes. He vainly looked for a cobra, hoping that it could be Ignis.

Konny knelt down, sitting cross legged on the mud, closing her eyes as if in a deep trance. "Hmm...you must hurry then..I can see great danger in both your and your familie's future."

She opened her eyes, picking up one of the snakes, letting it coil around her wrist. "And a great tragedy...great, great sadness. But who am I to say? My clairvoyance hasn't been its best in recent times."

Konny bent down to drink from the river. "You must eat and drink now, to build up your strength. You will need plenty of it for the toil ahead." She pointed to the fish jumping around in the water. "You will have to escape this world soon, too. The Blight and the fairies are consuming it fast."

Secesh looked at her closely.
"What sort of danger, what happened to them?" He asked her anxiously. He almost felt too nervous to eat or drink, but knew that he most do so. He reluctantly removed his helmet, revealing the man behind the visor. His face was scarred and pale, his dreary eyes accompanied by a ragged brown beard and mustache, unkept after all these years. He would have eternal youth biologically, but his appearance gave off that of an old man. He had aged mentally, after all, something not even his cybernetics could prevent.

Another thing the cybernetics could not prevent was still not thirst, and so he drank.
He washed the blood and mud off of his hands, then cupped them together to bring the water to his mouth.
"I am a Christian no longer, but I must admit the Bible has many lessons to learn from it. There was a commander of an army named Gideon, who brought thousands of people down to the water. After this, the Abrahamic God said to Gideon, "You shall separate everyone who laps the water with his tongue as a dog laps, as well as everyone who kneels to drink." Now the number of those who lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, was 300 men; but all the rest of the people kneeled to drink water. Gideon selected those men to be apart of his army. Why? Because they had been cautious and aware of their surroundings, something I would advise you to do as well," The old man said, lapping the water before creating a small fire pit, dumping several sticks in it, then burning it with his flamethrower. He was careful to make sure the fire didn't grow too large, as that may attract unwanted attention.
"Tell me, Konny, what do these fairies want with my daughter?" He asked her, swiftly scooping up several crayfish before they could dart away and cooking them in the fire.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Yunnan
Konny stared out in space, not facing Secesh.
"I cannot say for sure...but you need to beware of the fairies. They want the life of your wife and the captivity of your daughter. Beware of them."
She caught some fish on a rake she had beside her and use the prongs to strip the fish clean of its fillet. Konny then proceeded to eat the fish filet raw, and then the head and bones, creating a satisfying crunch between her teeth.

"Once you find your daughter, you should leave this world." she sighed. "As for me..I will spend my last days here among friends." she stroked the owl's head.
"But wait, I have something to give to you."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Yunnan
"I cannot say for sure...but you need to beware of the fairies. They want the life of your wife and the captivity of your daughter. Beware of them."
She caught some fish on a rake she had beside her and use the prongs to strip the fish clean of its fillet. Konny then proceeded to eat the fish filet raw, and then the head and bones, creating a satisfying crunch between her teeth.

"Once you find your daughter, you should leave this world." she sighed. "As for me..I will spend my last days here among friends." she stroked the owl's head.

Yunnan

Secesh listened to her closely, watching the water and eating crayfish as she spoke.
"I will not trust them, but I don't know if I can fight them. They seem too strong," he said truthfully with a sigh. He didn't like things he couldn't defeat, especially if they posed a threat to his family.
"I will, but what about Ignis?" He asked her, concerned about the fate of his wife.
"And what do you want to give me?"
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Jedi Temple

The happy times had to be ruined by a party pooper called Draigo, causing the family to glared at them. Serena then wondered why the heroes dragged Draigo into this, and failure to realize the obvious facts presented. “I’m Serena Baker, the mother of these two beautiful children here and friend to everyone here, if it wasn’t clear as daylight. However, I do pity you for the lost of the Imperium of Man and the death of the Emperor of mankind by the Blight. Many of your brothers sacrificed their lives to protect Terra and many sectors, but all was lost. The cruelty of the Warp sent you to a time like this.”

Serena coughed. “I’m not a ghost here to haunt you guys. I did told you all I have much to explain, and my hopes lies onto all of you now. Yes, I’ll help and it’s wonderful to see all of you once again.” When the question about the others came up, the goddess found herself depressed. “The Sailor Scouts in the merged universe tried to save the Silver Millennium, but it was too late. Gamicloth targeted his universe first and destroyed all the scouts with his new found power, and collected their crystals. Their souls. Elizabeth was the only survivor and took refuge in the Traveler, but you all know what happened to her.”

Camille spoke up to speak about the others. “I’m afraid Gold and Ty will be gone soon enough. They’re trapped in Mount Silver, fighting a losing war in his world. I begged for them to come with us and join the resistance, but they refused. It won't be long before Ty and Gold both die to save their world." Marion was quiet and turned her eyes away, while Lillia growled in anger by the fact this fate will happen.

“No, not them too…” Rosa sniffed a little. “Well, Tadayoshi, I like to call him Yoshi, is out there leading a resistance cell with Kongou. But… Marguerite is dead, and so is the rest of Yoshi’s original crew. The Ice King likely couldn’t handle it and went back to the Land of Ooo. Maybe Gunter, Finn, and Jake are taking care of him now.”

“Hana left her world after it was destroyed and hid herself somewhere in the multiverse, heartbroken. With Elizabeth’s death, it torn her spirit and caused her to lose the will to fight.” Serena sighed. “I’m afraid they can’t helped us. Perhaps the only ones who could are Terry and Ignis. Another is LEGO Batman, who created a Legion of Batmen to combat the Blight and Gamicloth’s forces. You can tell Bats’ ego is in full swing despite the lost of his world.”

Rosa paused and looked at Cinder, dumbfounded on how Cinder, despite knowing Rosa all this time, didn’t knew her mom. Not even her mentioning or crying about Serena. Then again, she was away out with her dad in their isolated space house always getting in the front lines of battle. Sometimes Rosa and Eliot questioned why Jacob does this to his family. “Hey Cinder, isn’t your nose picking something odd from mom? Her aura has a divine flavor.”

“Well, my crystal helped me cheat death and ascend to become a goddess. Now, before we go down in the elevator, I want to show you guys something.” Serena’s hand naturally used her telekinesis to open up a rift. Like taking out a rabbit from a hat, Serena soon took out a book containing photos of Cinder when she was younger. ‘Ta-dah!” She chuckled and show the group Cinder’s baby pictures. Rosa and Camille was amazed by the picture displaying an adorable tiny kit, and her bumbling dad.
Last edited by Legokiller on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 pm

The Palmetto wrote:

Yunnan

Secesh listened to her closely, watching the water and eating crayfish as she spoke.
"I will not trust them, but I don't know if I can fight them. They seem too strong," he said truthfully with a sigh. He didn't like things he couldn't defeat, especially if they posed a threat to his family.
"I will, but what about Ignis?" He asked her, concerned about the fate of his wife.

"This."
Konny opened her hand to reveal a small amulet in it. It was of a smaller gold circle surrounded by 6 bigger circles.
"This is a talisman forged by Quetzalcoatl. He has another one, which he bestowed to Ignis. Ever synchs death he has entrusted by father with the amulet, and after he died, it came to be in my possession. Now I give it to you, as you will need it for your journey. I can see a moment where you will need it the most. As for Ignis, I cannot say for sure what will happen to her. I am too tired to see any further..." she gave out a small, fatigued sigh.

"Clairvoyance uses up a great amount of energy..."

Xishuangbanna
Ignis and Maeve clashed through the sky, as a red streak and a blue streak. Although at a far standpoint it seemed as if they were of equal positions, if one looked closer, it was obvious that Ignis's attacks were slowly taking their toll on Maeve. Eventually, the fairy could no longer counter the demon's attacks and added to her diminished mobility caused by her dampened wings, led her to start dodging the attacks rather than confront them.

"Vhat's wrong? Can't keep up zhe front any longer?" Ignis kept her offensive up, charging at Maeve and punching her square in the face, the force of the impact sending the Warlady plummeting towards the ground at the speed of a falling rock.

Maeve eventually got hold of her footing and yet again flew up, not willing to give up just yet. She panted exhaustedly.

"Lady! You must come down from there! She will kill you!" One soldier called frantically.
"Nonsense...this is a matter of personal revenge...she will pay for killing my troops!" Maeve stubbornly resisted as she futilely charged at Ignis with her sword. "You will die, Snake! You will die a horrible death! And I will sing for I am free of the murderer that is YOU!" As she swung, Ignis merely blocked with her guns.

"I have worked hard and given my blood, toil and sweat to give my people the freedom they deserve! We were slaves, and we were promised a promised land by our elders. We are merely claiming this promised land and using it as it would benefit us! We are merely giving our former oppressors the karma they deserve!" Maeve continued to hit at Ignis with her sword, despite doing little damage.

Finally, Ignis was tired of Maeve's outburst and finally knocked her over with a water tentacle. Walking up to her, Ignis formed water into a drill like shape, aiming it at Maeve's head. Aiming to kill.

"Enslaving zhe innocent und exploiting zhe Earzh's resources is not so-called Karma. I vill have to have you leave zhis place in peace and stop your conquests...our you vill have to face your destiny."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Yunnan

"This."
Konny opened her hand to reveal a small amulet in it. It was of a smaller gold circle surrounded by 6 bigger circles.
"This is a talisman forged by Quetzalcoatl. He has another one, which he bestowed to Ignis. Ever synchs death he has entrusted by father with the amulet, and after he died, it came to be in my possession. Now I give it to you, as you will need it for your journey. I can see a moment where you will need it the most. As for Ignis, I cannot say for sure what will happen to her. I am too tired to see any further..." she gave out a small, fatigued sigh.

Xishuangbanna
Ignis and Maeve clashed through the sky, as a red streak and a blue streak. Although at a far standpoint it seemed as if they were of equal positions, if one looked closer, it was obvious that Ignis's attacks were slowly taking their toll on Maeve. Eventually, the fairy could no longer counter the demon's attacks and added to her diminished mobility caused by her dampened wings, led her to start dodging the attacks rather than confront them.

"Vhat's wrong? Can't keep up zhe front any longer?" Ignis kept her offensive up, charging at Maeve and punching her square in the face, the force of the impact sending the Warlady plummeting towards the ground at the speed of a falling rock.

Maeve eventually got hold of her footing and yet again flew up, not willing to give up just yet. She panted exhaustedly.

"Lady! You must come down from there! She will kill you!" One soldier called frantically.
"Nonsense...this is a matter of personal revenge...she will pay for killing my troops!" Maeve stubbornly resisted as she futilely charged at Ignis with her sword. "You will die, Snake! You will die a horrible death! And I will sing for I am free of the murderer that is YOU!" As she swung, Ignis merely blocked with her guns.

"I have worked hard and given my blood, toil and sweat to give my people the freedom they deserve! We were slaves, and we were promised a promised land by our elders. We are merely claiming this promised land and using it as it would benefit us! We are merely giving our former oppressors the karma they deserve!" Maeve continued to hit at Ignis with her sword, despite doing little damage.

Finally, Ignis was tired of Maeve's outburst and finally knocked her over with a water tentacle. Walking up to her, Ignis formed water into a drill like shape, aiming it at Maeve's head. Aiming to kill.

"Enslaving zhe innocent und exploiting zhe Earzh's resources is not so-called Karma. I vill have to have you leave zhis place in peace and stop your conquests...our you vill have to face your destiny."

Yunnan

Secesh looked at Konny with a weak smile, holding the amulet in his hands.
"Thank you, Konny. For this and everything," he told her softly as he analyzed the object.
"Does it have any powers? Not that I expect it to, but it's a common cliche," he said with a chuckle, putting it around his neck as he stood up, and placed his helmet on.
"Before I go, is there anything you want from me? I could spare you one of my pistols and some ammunition, and if you want, you could tag along with me," he asked of her, wanting to repay her for such a generous gift.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"This."

Xishuangbanna

Yunnan

"Thank you, Konny. For this and everything," he told her softly as he analyzed the object.
"Does it have any powers? Not that I expect it to, but it's a common cliche," he said with a chuckle, putting it around his neck as he stood up, and placed his helmet on.
"Before I go, is there anything you want from me? I could spare you one of my pistols and some ammunition, and if you want, you could tag along with me," he asked of her, wanting to repay her for such a generous gift.

"Of course it has powers, Palmer. I wouldn't give you such a useless gift." Konny let out a small chuckle, getting up from her kneeling position. "Besides, Quetzalcoatl's gifts always had great magical power."

When she heard he was letting her tag along, her eyes widened in both pleasure and surprise.
"You-you're serious? Well...it does tend to get lonely around here without hardly any other humans coming around....and something deep down inside me is telling me I do not want to die just yet....so...I guess I may come along after all."
Konny gathered up some of her stuff-just a small rucksack.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:18 pm

MU-Heroes

Frisk smiled at the woman, she told her that she isn't alone on having a hard time coming across people who weren't understanding as not all humans are like her when it comes to human and monster relationships. As the group began to talk about Mata Nui and other stuff Frisk can see that Charlie was only trying to understand, so the child decided to help the woman by explaining what the jargons mean and what they are talking about so she won't feel so loss.

Reaper was silent as Shepard told him his story of him being the hero of a world from his world along with the universe. "I know that Shepard, my current allies told me enough about your universe and your exploits." Reaper told the human specter. Reaper was given plenty of information about both the Mass Effect and Halo universes since from AEGIS calculations several civilizations they have encountered had major elements of those two universes.

When Shepard turn his attention to the twins Reaper only moved ahead of the man, yet Shep would hear Reaper mutter something about a man name Jack Morrison. The twins looked at Shepard. "Thank you Shepard but don't toss your idea of using your ship so soon. We do need backup after all." Aja told the man. When Serena made it clear that she wanted to save this world Reaper huffed while the twins smiled when she asked how she can help them.

"From what I always seem from my mom's magic circle we would need chalk, pulverized bones, coal, and our blood for the magic circle and the various symbols drawn alongside it. Next are some candles but for now we should leave this cave since I don't feel as though we have enough room to make the magic circle to begin with." Aja explained.

When Sans and the others told that if Teridax was turn off it would bring about doomday for the world and all who live in it Sans wasn't surprised on what he got. "i figure that would be the case. i suppose putting him in sleep mood is also a bad idea huh?" the skeleton soon heard Hana calling Reaper an edgelord for his comment and soon he and the others were shocked when Hanzo was agreeing with him. However the monsters all let out a sigh of relief when Hanzo showed that while he can agree with Reaper on what he said he will not side with him on killing everyone on the robot. Yet for Frisk the relief didn't last long.

Serena soon asked Frisk how they dealt with the cultists of her from their world and Frisk looked at Serena as though she was a deer staring at the headlights of a speeding car, forgetting that Serena was immune to the reset and remembers what happened in that timeline. "Cult? I don't remember a cult about you Serena?" Toriel explained, the other monsters sharing her confusion over the matter. Frisk was scared as Serena put them in a awkward situation.

As Frisk tried to think of a way out of their problem without telling the truth. "Let's just keep moving. If a cult is waiting for us than we will have to take care of them before they can report back to Infinity. Besides me and Aja can do the ritual in here because there isn't enough space for us." Cade told the group. He can sense that Frisk didn't want to say the question and he decided to save the child from the predicament that they were in.

Aja turn to Toa. "Summoning magic only fails if I screw up the ritual otherwise I can summon basically anything but I would need something tied to Mata Nui before I can do the ritual to establish a sympathetic link so it can act as a guide for him." she told them.

Jedi Temple

Marie laughed. "I would love to see some of those holo-recordings Jacob. I want to see how adorable your little girl was." she said to the half blood while Jephet sighed at Draigo, the angel understanding enough tact that what he said was the worst way he could have asked for who someone was.

When Asura complained on moving Victoria only muttered out. "If you want to move so fast than try helping us instead of screaming." When James spoke to her smile returned. "You know sometimes we would hang out so much that I think we made mom jealous." Victoria said as she laughed at that. Both her and James were big tech nerds and even her grandmother was one where as their mother only liked weapons and armor. However Marie was slowly seeing the wonders of technology as she wanted to join in with James and Victoria whenever they let their tech geek sides take over, otherwise she would always be with Damian whenever she and James were having father and daughter bonding time.

Victoria said nothing about the fall of the Imperium as she went back to work on the elevator, she and Damian knew about the fall of the Imperium as they were there to see it during the final days. When Serena mention that the first universe that Gamicloth attacked was his own and that he killed the sailor scouts that surprised Marie. "I almost forgot that Ashwood was a scout." Victoria heard the bitterness coming from Marie's tone.

She looked at her father. "Dad did you told her what happen yet or did you forget?" she ask. Jephet soon asked. "I take it that the Blight ambush that killed her was one planned by Gamicloth to finish the job right?" the angel can strongly sense that it was a yes. Soon Marie heard about what was happening with Gold and Ty along with Tadz and what happen with Marg. "Poor Tadz, I hope those two finally got together before Marg died." the sadden huntress stated.

Yet the sorrow soon faded when Serena began to show off Cinder's baby pictures. Marie walked over and was soon gushing on how adorable the little fox kit was. "Oh my, Jacob if she wasn't your kid I would have adopted her. She is just precious!" Even Victoria stopped working to see the pictures and joined Marie on stating how adorable Cinder was when she was little. Jephet was looking at the photos and realized a pattern. "Why do I keep seeing Ashwood in most of them along with Jacob and Clairus."

Marie looked puzzled at the angel's question and sure enough as she looked at them again he was right, Elizabeth was seen with Cinder in almost equal numbers as Jacob and Clairus. "Jacob, I think you have some explaining to do here?" the huntress inquired.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Yunnan

"Of course it has powers, Palmer. I wouldn't give you such a useless gift." Konny let out a small chuckle, getting up from her kneeling position. "Besides, Quetzalcoatl's gifts always had great magical power."

When she heard he was letting her tag along, her eyes widened in both pleasure and surprise.
"You-you're serious? Well...it does tend to get lonely around here without hardly any other humans coming around....and something deep down inside me is telling me I do not want to die just yet....so...I guess I may come along after all."
Konny gathered up some of her stuff-just a small rucksack.

Yunnan

"What kind of powers?" He asked Konny, cautiously inspecting his gun to make sure it was loaded.
"Hmm, very well then. I won't stop you, and who knows, maybe I could use a human shield to talk to," he replied with a chuckle, before beggining to walk off to where he last heard Terry was at.
"It, where Terry told me to go, was some place here in China, another bunker. I know the name and where it is, but in case we're being watched, I won't say it," he told her, making sure she was informed as he walked in the creek to the other side, his metallic boots splashing in the water and the moonlight adorning his armor with chaotic, yet fitting, white patterns. He was paranoid about the fairies. With Konny he could likely kill the two, but it's the numbers that bothered him. Reenforcements have always been a pain in his cyborg confederate ass, and they wouldn't stop being so anytime soon.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Yunnan
"Alright, then Navigation's all on you then. I'll try to help a little, but since I'm still a young half-blood, my powers aren't fully fledged yet. And that includes Clairvoyance." She looked at him and smiled. "I should be really old right now, but due to my half-blood heritage I stopped aging at age 20." she explained to him.

"So these fairies, what do they look like?"

Xishuangbanna
Maeve breathed heavily as the drill was aimed at her head.
She knew this was the end. The demon finally had her cornered. Her only choice to save herself was dishonorable surrender...but...

She suddenly let out a small laugh, which sounded more like a squeak than a laugh.
"I see....I guess in exchange for my life I will have to give up something that's of the most importance to me. Something I would trade my life for, more like it."

She smiled uneasily.
"That's fine....if you....are just willing to do the same."

With a swift movement of hand, Maeve launched a large fireball at a clump of trees. Ignis's eyes went wide as she witnessed the attack which shot towards the direction of her daughter.

"NEIN!" She screamed as she sped down towards the area, pushing her limits in terms of physical strain. Ignis could feel the mere air burning against her skin as she went faster and faster, but still she paid little attention. It did not matter at all right now.

Theresa barely had time to react before she felt herself being pushed away, and she also barely had any time to call out or scream as the flaming ball of energy collided.
The next thing Theresa could feel herself doing was lifting herself out of the rubble of fallen trees. She coughed as the air grew thick with smoke. She looked down at herself. Despite a few sears, the girl was completely unharmed.

Theresa's voice shook as she slowly peered through the stinging smoke.
"Mutti? Mutti!"

The smoke cleared enough to reveal Ignis standing in front of her. The snake demon smiled softly at Theresa before collapsing onto her knees and eventually onto the ground. Her back was riddled with third degree burns, revealing scorched muscle, organs, and even bone. Blood and puss oozed from her massive wounds nearly endlessly and Ignis spasmed as she began to cough up blood and phlegm from the inner damage caused by the sheer force of the impact.

Theresa couldn't comprehend what was happening.
No, it couldn't be-she was surely dreaming-this was a nightmare-this was a-

Her screams rang through the whole forest as Theresa knelt down by Ignis, shaking her mother desperately.
"Mutti? MUTTI! MUTTI!!!"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Ruined Coruscant
Asura made no reply to Victoria's comment and simply glared at her. Meanwhile Cinder gasped when Serena brought out the book filled with her baby pictures. "What?! Where did you get that?!" She demanded. Soon the teen was blushing bright red as the group gushed over her pictures, and Jacob nodded when Marie said she was precious. "Yeah she was, and still is as a matter of fact." He said to her as he wrapped an arm around his embarrassed daughter's shoulders. "Dad, please..." She groaned, but soon stopped complaining when Jacob began to scratch behind her left ear.

Then Jephet mentioned how Elizabeth kept appearing in the pictures, and Jacob sighed. "It's a long story... But to put it simply; Elizabeth was Cinder's birth mother." He said. Jacob continued to speak. "Basically; me and Clairus wanted to have a child, but humans and kitsune can't reproduce naturally, as our DNA isn't compatible. I didn't accept that though, and began working on a solution to that problem." Jacob took the book and turned to a group of pages near the front, which showed him in a laboratory hard at work.

"I began to experiment with my sperm cells and Clairus's eggs, and after several months of failure, I managed to fertilize a single egg cell. It wouldn't survive without a womb however, so I implanted it into Clairus." Jacob's face became downcast. "It seemed to be a success at first, but several hours later Clairus became extremely ill. Her immune system had treated the egg as an infection of some sort and was rejecting it... It didn't survive." Jacob sighed. "Clairus and I were devastated, but we didn't give up. I started thinking about the problem, and I eventually came to the conclusion that the kitsune immune system would never accept the egg... The human immune system on the other hand could be more kind."

Jacob the turned several pages ahead, and pictures of a now pregnant Elizabeth sitting on a couch with Jacob and Clairus laughing at something were on the page. "So I struck a deal with Elizabeth. She agreed to take the egg and give birth to Cinder for us." Jacob explained. "From then on, Elizabeth became Cinder's godmother, and she was there with us on the Traveler for most of Cinder's early years... Those were good years." The old half-blood then broke out into another coughing fit, making Cinder rub his back softly. He eventually stopped coughing and smiled at his daughter. "Thanks Little Kit." He thanked Cinder, now returning to scratching the teen's ears.

MU - Caves
"If Teridax were to be put to sleep, this universe would survive, but without a Great Spirit to guide the universe, it would eventually fall apart." Gali told Sans. Then the Toa looked at Aja, and began thinking of what could work. "Could you possibly use the universe itself? As you said, it originally belonged to Mata Nui, so it would seem to make sense that it could be used to bring him back." Gali asked her.

Meanwhile Clairus looked at Kadoor. "Who me? N-no I'm fine." She assured her; however not even Clairus could convince herself that she was fine. Clairus sighed and leaned against the cave wall. "Oh Kadoor... I'm worried." She admitted. "What if we can't defeat Infinity and also save Jacob? What if this dagger doesn't work? What if we can't summon Mata Nui and this universe dies as a result? I..." Clairus couldn't help but hug her troll friend for comfort. "I guess I'm just worrying too much, huh?" She asked.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 pm

"Alright, then Navigation's all on you then. I'll try to help a little, but since I'm still a young half-blood, my powers aren't fully fledged yet. And that includes Clairvoyance." She looked at him and smiled. "I should be really old right now, but due to my half-blood heritage I stopped aging at age 20." she explained to him.

"So these fairies, what do they look like?"

Xishuangbanna
Maeve breathed heavily as the drill was aimed at her head.
She knew this was the end. The demon finally had her cornered. Her only choice to save herself was dishonorable surrender...but...

She suddenly let out a small laugh, which sounded more like a squeak than a laugh.
"I see....I guess in exchange for my life I will have to give up something that's of the most importance to me. Something I would trade my life for, more like it."

She smiled uneasily.
"That's fine....if you....are just willing to do the same."

With a swift movement of hand, Maeve launched a large fireball at a clump of trees. Ignis's eyes went wide as she witnessed the attack which shot towards the direction of her daughter.

"NEIN!" She screamed as she sped down towards the area, pushing her limits in terms of physical strain. Ignis could feel the mere air burning against her skin as she went faster and faster, but still she paid little attention. It did not matter at all right now.

Theresa barely had time to react before she felt herself being pushed away, and she also barely had any time to call out or scream as the flaming ball of energy collided.
The next thing Theresa could feel herself doing was lifting herself out of the rubble of fallen trees. She coughed as the air grew thick with smoke. She looked down at herself. Despite a few sears, the girl was completely unharmed.

Theresa's voice shook as she slowly peered through the stinging smoke.
"Mutti? Mutti!"

The smoke cleared enough to reveal Ignis standing in front of her. The snake demon smiled softly at Theresa before collapsing onto her knees and eventually onto the ground. Her back was riddled with third degree burns, revealing scorched muscle, organs, and even bone. Blood and puss oozed from her massive wounds nearly endlessly and Ignis spasmed as she began to cough up blood and phlegm from the inner damage caused by the sheer force of the impact.

Theresa couldn't comprehend what was happening.
No, it couldn't be-she was surely dreaming-this was a nightmare-this was a-

Her screams rang through the whole forest as Theresa knelt down by Ignis, shaking her mother desperately.
"Mutti? MUTTI! MUTTI!!!"

Yunnan

"I understand," he told her, secretly glad to have a trustworthy companion. A friend of Ignis was certainly better than no Ignis, after all. He continued walking, using his axe and his sword to demolish anything that got in his way. He wouldn't stop now. Not when he was this close.
"I still look 33 from a biological standpoint, but my years of stressful searches and left me quite ragged," He stated with a small chuckle. He was more muscular than before due to the strain of the suit's armor, but such things were hidden under the metal shell.
"The fairies? Well, I'm not quite how sure to describe them. They wear thick armor, not as thick as thick as Ignis, but close. They have these wings too, and I've seen a few with more modern projectile weaponry. Like machine guns, for example," he said, hoping to have a decent conversation piece. He still spoke in a more robotic voice, however, any traces of his friendly southern accent had faded long ago.
"

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:45 pm

MU-cave
Konny and Quetz came back from exploring the cave, and Konny noticed that Clairus was worried that they wouldn't be able to defeat Infinity.

"Hey, Clairus, you just need to relax. According to some of the things I've heard from the last battle, you guys pushed Infinity so much that he had to resort to destroying the battleground in order to escape from you guys. That means if he is slightly weakened from the before battle, then it will be easier this time to beat him and save Jacob from him." Konny sat down and handed some cards over to Clairus. "Go-fish?"

"I'm afraid not, Konny. It seems we need to move out now." Quetz turned over to her.

"Aw...."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm

The Palmetto wrote:Yunnan

"I understand," he told her, secretly glad to have a trustworthy companion. A friend of Ignis was certainly better than no Ignis, after all. He continued walking, using his axe and his sword to demolish anything that got in his way. He wouldn't stop now. Not when he was this close.
"I still look 33 from a biological standpoint, but my years of stressful searches and left me quite ragged," He stated with a small chuckle. He was more muscular than before due to the strain of the suit's armor, but such things were hidden under the metal shell.
"The fairies? Well, I'm not quite how sure to describe them. They wear thick armor, not as thick as thick as Ignis, but close. They have these wings too, and I've seen a few with more modern projectile weaponry. Like machine guns, for example," he said, hoping to have a decent conversation piece. He still spoke in a more robotic voice, however, any traces of his friendly southern accent had faded long ago.
"

"I see, like Samurai Jack you do not age, but the environment around you eventually takes its toll on you. Very interesting." she took off her hood to reveal a dirty face and messy hair from years of asceticism. "I guess you can say it is the same for me. I look like a crazy old person by now."
"Wow...sounds like the Hillland Tuatha De Denann." Konny told him matter of factly after he described the fairies to her. "I did spot them a couple of times around here. They have not ever attacked me though."

Xishuangbanna
Theresa clutched her head, sobbing, screaming and crying furiously by Ignis as if she were a madwoman. Maeve silently flew down from the sky and stared indifferently at the two. She disregarded Ignis completely, now that her foe was near death. Her interest was completely on Theresa.

Maeve reached down and grabbed Theresa by her head tightly.
"You are coming with us."
She kept her in that position, even as Theresa writhed and fought with all her might, clawing and kicking, muttering nearly unintelligible curses to no avail. Maeve paid no attention to Terry's distress and started to order her soldiers to move out. Seeing there was no threat anymore, the fairy discarded her armor in favor for her lighter traveling gear underneath.

However, just as she was about to leave with her hapless prize, three gunshots rang in the air, causing birds and animals around them to scatter.
Maeve's grip on Terry was lost as she fell to the ground as well. bleeding heavily from the shoulder.

"Theresa...run...now...."

Theresa didn't need to be told. She immediately bolted out of the area like a rabbit, clawing and scrabbling past rocks, foliage, and trees.

One of the soldiers, Feileacan, who was also an officer took charge. She held Maeve, handing her over to a medic.
"Heal her majesty...And you-" She ordered the other soldiers. "-chase down that girl and find her."

Feileacan then turned to Ignis after the soldiers followed her order. She unsheathed her sword. "I will take care of her."

Theresa had made it to the top of the hill. She realized she had an advantageous view of the place now. But not long after she had found it she realized it was more of a cruel eye opener than an advantage.

She witnessed as Feileacan raised her sword above Ignis, and Theresa could only watch in pure horror as the officer impaled the blade through her mother's torso.

The shouts of the other fairies shook her from her dreamlike state. With a heavy heart, Theresa forced herself to turn away and journeyed deeper into the empty land.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 pm

"Samurai Jack. My daughter used to love that show," he said with a sigh. remembering his daughter fondly as he walked beside Konny.
"34 years have passed, but time hasn't lost all affect on me. We both look like crazy old people, to be honest." he added, his bright visor looking at her untidy facial features. He didn't know who this Hillland was, so he just shrugged in response.
"They haven't attacked me yet, either. But I'm willing to kill a few, if not just for entertainment. Maybe we could turn their intensities into a jump rope to gift to my daughter," He let out a...strange..laugh, demonstrating his darker sense of humor. Decades of violence had taken their toll, though his sense of humor was just the tip of the iceberg.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 pm

The Palmetto wrote:"Samurai Jack. My daughter used to love that show," he said with a sigh. remembering his daughter fondly as he walked beside Konny.
"34 years have passed, but time hasn't lost all affect on me. We both look like crazy old people, to be honest." he added, his bright visor looking at her untidy facial features. He didn't know who this Hillland was, so he just shrugged in response.
"They haven't attacked me yet, either. But I'm willing to kill a few, if not just for entertainment. Maybe we could turn their intensities into a jump rope to gift to my daughter," He let out a...strange..laugh, demonstrating his darker sense of humor. Decades of violence had taken their toll, though his sense of humor was just the tip of the iceberg.

"Er....I think Theresa might be a bit too old for a jumprope. Maybe we should-"
Konny suddenly clutched her head as she began to have visions of screaming, blood and puss. A great wave of the feeling of tragedy washed over her, causing her to stop walking and feel very exhausted.

Konny finally gathered her wits again, shaking the feeling off.
"Anyways....the Hill land Tuatha De Denann were formerly a slave race of Tuatha De Denann. A decade or so ago a charismatic leader named Maeve led them in a revolt against their old masters. Eventually, the revolt spread and the Hill land Tuatha De Denann were able to conquer Ireland, and now are looking towards the world."

Man, he's messed up."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Cave

Chell had seemingly decided she wanted to be a stereo and music was floating out some unseen speakers in her body.
It was, being Aperture Science Official Music, quite uninteresting and didn't really deserve the title of 'music'.
But still, it was all Chell had on her database, so she was playing it nonetheless.

She spoke after the music jumped up a couple of octaves and created a weird groaning kind of sound.
"This music was designed to 'enhance your testing experience' during gel testing. They actually put speakers in the chambers! Yeah, that group were a little odd... The last test chambers were themed to look like nature..."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 am

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:"Samurai Jack. My daughter used to love that show," he said with a sigh. remembering his daughter fondly as he walked beside Konny.

"Er....I think Theresa might be a bit too old for a jumprope. Maybe we should-"
Konny suddenly clutched her head as she began to have visions of screaming, blood and puss. A great wave of the feeling of tragedy washed over her, causing her to stop walking and feel very exhausted.

Konny finally gathered her wits again, shaking the feeling off.
"Anyways....the Hill land Tuatha De Denann were formerly a slave race of Tuatha De Denann. A decade or so ago a charismatic leader named Maeve led them in a revolt against their old masters. Eventually, the revolt spread and the Hill land Tuatha De Denann were able to conquer Ireland, and now are looking towards the world."

Man, he's messed up."

Secesh rushed over, looking over Konny with concern.
"What happened, are you OK?" He asked her with concern in his voice. She was clairvoyant, this might've been an important vision. He couldn't let her die, after all, he would need help fighting the fairies.
This isn't right The old cyborg thought to himself, monitoring her closely when she randomly ignored it. That certainly wasn't normal, so something was clearly wrong.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:20 am

Cave
Possibilitu did not enjoy the music too much, but he kept his criticism quiet.
"It's...very interesting music. It would surely keep me invested in a test." he smiled and complimented Chell. "You can function as a stereo too? That's cool."

Yunnan
"Yes, I'm fine..." Konny shook her head and looked at Secesh. "I just had a bad omen. We might need to pick up our pace. Your family may be in great danger, and I can see a tragedy lying ahead." she slung her rucksack over her shoulder and began to walk faster.

"There was blood in my vision...and pain..."

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:10 am

Prusselanden wrote:Cave
Possibilitu did not enjoy the music too much, but he kept his criticism quiet.
"It's...very interesting music. It would surely keep me invested in a test." he smiled and complimented Chell. "You can function as a stereo too? That's cool."

Yunnan
"Yes, I'm fine..." Konny shook her head and looked at Secesh. "I just had a bad omen. We might need to pick up our pace. Your family may be in great danger, and I can see a tragedy lying ahead." she slung her rucksack over her shoulder and began to walk faster.

"There was blood in my vision...and pain..."

"Mmmm." murmured Chell.
"Well, apparently so. I can do a lot of things."
She rolled her optic for emphasis.
"Including... Lemme look at this list... Music from vocal processor... Boring, boring,
boring, useless... Oh! Apparently, I can interact with Bluetooth. How interesting."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:40 am

New York City

Ji-Yeong narrowly dodged Secesh's first salvo of anti-tank rounds, rolling out of the way as they impacted the building behind her. The following rounds never got a chance to hit anything, as they were intercepted by powerful beams of light that vaporized the bullets in midair. The girl then looked in Secesh's direction, firing a few blasts at him in an attempt to annihilate his cover and incapacitate him. At this point, Joshua charged in with intention to punch, but he was easily sidestepped and blasted away. At the same time, Sylph attempted to blow Ji-Yeong away with a strong wind. The massive gust she produced pushed her foe back a few feet, but was cut off by yet another beam that knocked Sylph down.

"This is definitely up there," Ann agreed, helping Eric up. She looked over and saw the blood on his hand. "You sure you're okay?"
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Robocop Tries to Alert The Team

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 am

Watchtower. Earth-16
"Wally, can you hear me? An unidentified hostile is approaching the Watchtower. Your team is needed back here immediately. If Amazo and his masters still pose a threat, eliminate them by any means necessary and get to the beam up point." Robocop said, trying to reach him through the Watchtower's communication systems. Having access to the Watchtower's mainframe allowed Robocop to learn more about this universe, including communicator frequencies. Of course, Wally could be too busy to respond to the call, but the situation required that all ground teams be alerted to what was going on in orbit.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Flames Rekindled
Act I-the Relics
Chapter 1-the Box

Sine
Sine turned her head toward the bird calling himself "Lightspeed". Apparently, his title didn't carry over to his brain. "We care about the box because it's what I've been after this whole time," Sine snarled. "It's metal and it has a lot of odd designs on it."

What Omni thought was the box was really just a normal lead box being held by a man who had equally lost his box. Sine proceeded to land on her head thanks to the gravity reversal. "OMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her thoughts transitioned to how she was going to murder him when she got down. "I'll chop of his arm and beat him to death with it. No, I'll strangle him with his own intestines. . . .

Utozai
Just as the box touched his prize, he began to float upwards like everyone else in the room. He managed to flip himself around mid-air just before he landed, being the only one not to hit his head on the ceiling. Fortunately, he still had the box in his hand. Suddenly something hit him in the head-a chair that floated upwards, followed by a plate that broke after landing on his head.

Suddenly, a deathly shriek was heard. The knives that were on the table were floating up to the ceiling as well, and one had hit a poor man in the back who had been thrown to the floor in the chaos. All across the restaurant, the knives flew up towards poor souls that were trapped on the ceiling. The knives embedded themselves in the arms and legs of the poor customers, causing much agony.

Utozai managed to dodge each one with ease, though a couple were a little too close for comfort. Seeing a couple nearby, he shoved an oncoming chair in their direction to shield them from the incoming knives. He fireblasted at the knives going for McCree.

Piano Man
The man at the piano, inside his shield, looked out at the gruesome events unfolding beyond his shield. He detested violence, which is why he designed this shield to protect himself from the things that happen out there. The piano stopped as the room echoed with the screams of the dead and injured.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse