NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Saturn
"Maybe we should put her on a bed?" Quetz would help Hana hold up the sleeping Clairus. "The girl needs a warm place and a long rest. The trauma she's faced and the emotional state she was in drained her energy greatly."

"Everyone knows zhat, Captain Obvious."

Quetz gave a sharp look at Ignis and scooped the fox up in his arms. "Her tails vanished...is that supposed to happen?"

"I guess zhat's just vhen zey feel at rest. Ze extra tails are probably only used for battle."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Truth Incarnate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truth Incarnate » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Eridan Ampora

Eridan noticed after a few short minutes that he was lying on the floor, and that he was in absolutely agonising pain. He rubbed the back of his head, feeling the large bump there. He felt his chest, thankfully not noticing a wound if there was one. What... Happened? He vaguely remembered getting injured again... And again... And again...? He stood up on unsteady legs, and looked down with blurred vision at a massive pool of blood that had surrounded him. His vision was tinted a little bit blue, but it quickly faded away. Empty shotgun shells lay on the floor, scorch marks were present at the bottom of the stairs, and a crossbow bolt lay in the violet puddle of goddamn swill, handed out willy nilly to anyone with a knife or a gun and anything in between, apparently.

"Hey! Wwho are you? Are you that blue-eyed possessed fuck who passed through he- Oh god! Wwhat happened to you?! Wwhy'd you run ahead a' the group? You'vve got to have lost half your body's wworth of blood by noww!"

Eridan turned around to look at the speaker, the Eridan at the front of the small crowd of clones of... Himself, he supposed. They were a big group, mostly uninjured and they looked very, very angry. Eridan had never taken himself for a hunter, but looking at these alternatives of himself, he really began to appreciate how rugged he could be when he wasn't deliberately trying to do so.

"Oh... Wwell, I rushed ahead to try to track that bastarddowwn, and I... Got shot? He wwas wwith a big group of allies! Wwe... Wwe'vve got to get ovver there and stop them! Wwho knowws wwhat they're going to do!?"

The grouped up Eridans looked at each-other for a moment.

"Wwell wwhat are wwe wwaiting for!? Let's movve! Don't let those fuckers outta' our sight!"

The entire crowd, original Eridan in tow, spread throughout The Citadel, hunting for anything that looked out of place.
Last edited by Truth Incarnate on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walrusvylon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Metropolis: The Citadel - Gandalf

Postby Walrusvylon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Project X Base, Tokyo

Eric smirked at Seer's comments "Well first off, I just like spicing up my vocabulary. Second off, congrats on getting a date. You hopefully won't regret it." he followed the others onto Kongou and to the Project X Base. He listened to what the Commissioner said of their current situation "Space Soviets? You don't see that everyday. Guess they need some major democracy." Pobeda only showed up after the Constellation Heroes got their message "I apologize for being late. Is there anything important which I missed?" Eric shook his head "Nah, but our friends here have some message that's apparently from a dude in their universe." the two listened in as the heroes talked about this Abakelia person and his crimes. "Sounds like a real piece of works. And yes, Ann, he does indeed sound like one in need of a few punches in the face." Pobeda simply nodded and said "Well I guess I'll join you." the two heroes then turned when they heard a new voice "By god, is he what I think he is? A Confederate Soldier?!" the boy, who wore strange red clothes, walked to Secesh and casually spoke "So who the hell are you? Wait, hold on." he turned back to Pobeda "Can you just read his mind right now? I'm not feeling to ask a bunch of questions." the Troll looked Eric in the eyes, seemingly thinking for a second "....... No." the Hero of Time shrugged and turned back "It was worth a shot. Anyways, who are you? And why are you dressed in that uniform. You a Civil War reenactor?"

The Saturn

Kadoor had stood quietly as Samael had spoken with the others, still in shock from the destruction of the Earth. She looked to the weeping Clairus sympathetically,then walked over and knelt beside the Kitsune. The Troll put a hand on Clairus' shoulder "It is not your fault, dear. We may have lost this battle, but we mustn't give up. There will be more battles in the future, and I swear we shall free Jacob from Infinity's clutches one way or another." she began using her Hope powers on Clairus, slowly healing her spirit and giving her a newfound hope.

The Citadel

Draigo looked down at Eridan after James had shot him, now looking calmer "You forget one thing, Warpspawn....." he then spat on the Troll before turning to join the others "We Grey Knights are incorruptible. By you, or any other damnable beast of the Immaterium." When he entered the room he mused to himself "Seems as though we were expected here." the Knight sheathed his sword and began glancing at the bookshelves, not bothering to take a seat or eat. After a minute of gazing upon the books he turned to the others "I never got to ask this earlier, but who exactly are you people?"

Gandalf set down the book he was skimming through, turning to face Draigo.

"I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me," he answered. "And this is Shadowfax, the lord of horses. But who are you, may I ask?"
Last edited by Walrusvylon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reactionary rad-trad. Born between 6 and 11 centuries too late. Neocameralist some days, un-constitutional monarchist and neo-Luddite other days. Tolkien enthusiast. Neoreaction/Dark Enlightenment reader.
'Equality is the opposite of quality.'
'I strongly urge you to read Moldbug!'
'I am an excellent proof-reader... after I click submit.'

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:44 pm

TARDIS

Chell noticed Possibility and, her optic flaring with happiness, waved her top handle in a friendly manner. "Possibility! You're back." she said joyously. "Who?" asked Virgil, not expecting an answer.
He didn't get one.
"So much has happened since we last met..."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:TARDIS

Chell noticed Possibility and, her optic flaring with happiness, waved her top handle in a friendly manner. "Possibility! You're back." she said joyously. "Who?" asked Virgil, not expecting an answer.
He didn't get one.

Possibility smiled back and picked Chell up.
"Chell! You're ok! Except..."
He noticed that she and Virgil were fused together.
"Who is this? Your friend? Did GLADOS do this to you two?" he growled in anger. "She knew where we were, that-"
Possibility had stopped him before he let out a swear word. He sighed, looking into Chell's optic. "I should've never left... if I stayed..I could've stopped her..."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Prusselanden wrote:

He didn't get one.

Possibility smiled back and picked Chell up.
"Who is this? Did GLADOS do this to you two?" he growled in anger. "She knew where we were, that-"
Possibility had stopped him before he let out a swear word.

"Indirectly. " said Virgil, from under Chell. "A spike plate smashed us together."
Chell spoke, interrupting Virgil before he could introduce himself. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Sure, there would be better cores to be stuck to, but, well, we're not dead. That's a plus, right?"
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Possibility smiled back and picked Chell up.
"Who is this? Did GLADOS do this to you two?" he growled in anger. "She knew where we were, that-"
Possibility had stopped him before he let out a swear word.

"Indirectly. " said Virgil, from under Chell. "A spike plate smashed us together."
Chell spoke, interrupting Virgil before he could introduce himself. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Sure, there would be better cores to be stuck to, but, well, we're not dead. That's a plus, right?"

"True, she could have completely destroyed you two."
He looked over at Virgil with curiosity and apathy at the same time.
"What's your name? You seem well-acquaintanced with Chell. I know Chell said that there would be better cores to be stuck with, but you two seem to be pretty good friends with each other."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Prusselanden wrote:

"True, she could have completely destroyed you two."
"What's your name? You seem well-acquaintanced with Chell. I know Chell said that there would be better cores to be stuck with, but you two seem to be pretty good friends with each other."

"I'm Virgil. I'm one of the matinance cores." Virgil introduced himself. "And no. We only met 11 hours ago. We really aren't friends."
Chell sighed, trying to catch a glimpse of Virgil at the edge of her vision and failing. "It's true." she confirmed. "We co-operate, but not really anything more then that."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Saturn

Alex didn't say anything to Hana for a while until the kitsune was finally pacify. "You can leave the circle dear. It was keeping the fox trapped not you." she explained. When the question came on what do with Clairus it was Papyrus who came up with an idea. "SHE NEEDS TO SLEEP AND I KNOW WHERE THE BEDROOMS ARE." As the skeleton walked forward the slime that was still on him caused the skeleton to slip and fall on the floor. "maybe you should get yourself cleaned up first bro." Papyrus responded with a groan of pain.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:11 pm

The Saturn

Kadoor sighed and stood up, clearly having expended a lot of energy on calming Clairus. She then turned to Quetz and said "Here, let me take her to a bed. Not like I have anything else to do right now." giving a gentle and calm smile to the god. The Sylph of Hope gave another sigh and yawned a little "I'd say we all should rest, but I feel we'll be seeing more action soon."

Project X Base, Tokyo

Eric paused, before giving a chuckle "Oh, I see. You're the real article, straight from the past. Well I'm Eric Ayers, and I'm from the distant future year of 2016 -no wait- 2019. A distant future where people reenact Civil War battles and still argue about the outcome of the war. Spoiler alert: you guys lose the war after 4 years of intense fighting and then the US goes on to be the best country in the entire world, bar none. Except maybe Canada. I'm getting ahead of myself here." he pointed to the grey alien, who was still looking at them with a slightly annoyed glare. "Captain Unhelpful over there is Pobeda, as you can see by his grey skin, green eyes, and horns, he's an alien. And as you can tell by his scowl he is not a very happy guy. He can read minds." he pointed to the others preparing to leave "I'd give introductions for the rest, but to be honest I'm not up for it. So you can go and talk to them yourself when you get the time."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Saturn

Iris walked into the room. "Okay, what happened here?" Iris pointed to the damaged interior structures, seeing the sleek walls cracking, and the bridge a mess with furniture and flickering hologram lights. Serena, a nervous wreck from entire aura reading and silent from the outbursts, looked at Iris with a fake smile.

"So... um... Well this is totally awkward." Iris cringed. She noticed the strange nothingness prime. "So who's the black mage?"

"That's Octavius, and honestly it's being a long day." Serena frowned.
Last edited by Legokiller on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:55 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:The Saturn

Kadoor sighed and stood up, clearly having expended a lot of energy on calming Clairus. She then turned to Quetz and said "Here, let me take her to a bed. Not like I have anything else to do right now." giving a gentle and calm smile to the god. The Sylph of Hope gave another sigh and yawned a little "I'd say we all should rest, but I feel we'll be seeing more action soon."

"Thank you. Careful, don't wake her up."
He smiled back at Kadoor and handed Clairus gingerly over to her.

Ignis had finally succeeded in getting the weedy sea dragon out of the gap, and sighed in relief as Skrelp showed no sign of injury.
"You bad boy. Don't derp off next time." she scolded Leafie, petting him.
When Papyrus was slipping about, her Snivy lifted him up with vine whip off of the ground and set him down on his bottom in a sitting position.
"Snivy! Snivy." the Pokemon scampered up to Papyrus to see if he was ok. "Snivy?"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 pm

Prusselanden wrote:"True, she could have completely destroyed you two."

"I'm Virgil. I'm one of the matinance cores." Virgil introduced himself. "And no. We only met 11 hours ago. We really aren't friends."
Chell sighed, trying to catch a glimpse of Virgil at the edge of her vision and failing. "It's true." she confirmed. "We co-operate, but not really anything more then that."

"Ah, I see. So now that you're both fused as one, is there a way to get you two separated, or will you be in this state for quite a while?" he stooped down, looking at them observantly.
"Huh. So you are really squished together. Might as well try to get along while you are. It's probably going to take a fairly long time to separate you two. Unless, the Doctor has some magical tool that can do it easily." he would softly touch the shell of Chell.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Citadel

The angel looked through the books and responded back while not looking away from the books. "No. I was looking for traps but none of the books are rigged with any traps, so we are safe in this room." The angel moved away from the book shelf. "As for books you can decide on that cause none of these books are about the Citadel." When Gandalf began to throw all of the food and silverware down at the floor and offer it to the sharks Marie glared at the man. "I was still eating you damn wizard!" Marie can understand that he wanted to feed the monsters in the floor ocean but did he have to give them everything on the table!

Also I have a high metabolism due to half my genes being demonic so I often require high numbers of calories so even if your bread can fill me with one slice that isn't going to work for me in the long run." the annoyed half blood told Gandalf. She hoped the food would magically reappeared but she doubt it would do so.

When Dragio asked who they were Marie looked at him. "My name is Marie Crestgate and my partner is James, we are both the hybrid offspring of a powerful but extinct race called the Ancients. We are after a powerful divine weapons because an old enemy that we thought was deceased has now return and we need to use the sword to slay them before they can become powerful enough to threaten the whole multiverse." she explained to the Grey Knight.

Manichean Plane
Realm I
Hiborall | ヒーボラル | 飛布啦 | 飞布啦

With the news that Lan-ci was going to come with them Strange smiled, glad that they can take one person out of the horrible world. As the door open Hex walked past Samuel, not noticing how Yocchi reacted to the man. Once the group set inside the ship they would be greeted by the temperature controlled conditions of the ship, the halls not being too warm nor cold. Strange look back at the world and at the swords as the warlord had scribbles drawn on his face Strange cast a spell to make the scribble and drawings spread throughout his body before entering the ship.

When Hex was told to have the ship go to Realm II and the report of the green light that flashes on the distance Hex decided to go along with the latter. "Let's see what this light is. If it can help us get to Realm II than that is more than enough reasons to investigate the source of the light. Otherwise we have to rely on the gates to be open while orbiting around Hiborall." Hex used her earpiece to send out the commands to fly the ship to the green flash.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:51 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:The Saturn

Project X Base, Tokyo

Eric paused, before giving a chuckle "Oh, I see. You're the real article, straight from the past. Well I'm Eric Ayers, and I'm from the distant future year of 2016 -no wait- 2019. A distant future where people reenact Civil War battles and still argue about the outcome of the war. Spoiler alert: you guys lose the war after 4 years of intense fighting and then the US goes on to be the best country in the entire world, bar none. Except maybe Canada. I'm getting ahead of myself here." he pointed to the grey alien, who was still looking at them with a slightly annoyed glare. "Captain Unhelpful over there is Pobeda, as you can see by his grey skin, green eyes, and horns, he's an alien. And as you can tell by his scowl he is not a very happy guy. He can read minds." he pointed to the others preparing to leave "I'd give introductions for the rest, but to be honest I'm not up for it. So you can go and talk to them yourself when you get the time."

"Well I reckon that makes sense, but how'd the USA beat those alien gizmos we reproduced? I myself underwent some surgery to get upgraded by it," He remarked, quite confused. "I myself had bullet resistance and much greater power in general, not to mention that we had those flying turret things. What gives? Did those bloody Yanks steal them?" He looked around, then glared art the alien, pointing his rifle at it, "Now I reckon you're after my blood now that I gon' and went killing your comrades."
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Project X Base, Tokyo

"What-" "-the-" "-fuck?!" the heroes glanced at each other for a second before turning back to Secesh. Eric then put a hand on the gun barrel and lowered it "Okay, I see what's happening now. You're from some wacko timeline where the Confederates got their hands on alien technology and somehow managed to reverse engineer it or something. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. And what makes you think PB here is with the aliens you saw? He had never even been to Earth until recently. What say you?" he cast a glance at Pobeda, who stood silently, staring at Secesh with cold and angered eyes.

The Saturn

Kadoor gently cradled the sleeping Clairus in her arms, she seemed so peaceful now that she was asleep. The Troll then nodded to the others and left the room, walking down through the halls until she reached the sleeping quarter and found a suitable room. She set the Kitsune into the bed, making sure she was tucked in and suitably comfortable, giving her a pat on the head and whispering "I hope you feel better when you wake up." before turning and leaving the room. Kadoor then returned to the bridge and said "I'm back, did I miss anything?"

The Citadel

Drgaigo looked to Gandalf first "I am Kaldor Draigo, Supreme Grandmaster of the Grey Knights. I defend humanity from the horrors of the Immaterium." He turned to Marie, a fire in his eyes "I kill Daemons." before anyone could react he had the Halfblood by the throat, holding her up in the air "You better start explaining yourself, Daemon, and I'll probably spare you. Firstly, what do you even mean when you say half your genes are Daemonic? Last I checked that's not how Daemons work."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Saturn
When Papyrus slipped due to being covered in slime Hana couldn't help but giggle at him. "You okay?" She asked. While Kadoor was taking Clairus to bed, she remained motionless in her arms, not making a sound save for her soft breathing. Her sleep seemed to be completely dreamless, as if she was too tired to dream. The pat on the head that she received from Kadoor made her ears go limp, and the young woman sighed in her sleep as her body melted into the bed.

Back on the bridge Octavius was simply watching the group, thinking about how he was going to get them to accept his deal. The Prime sighed. "Listen, I know zhat you don't trust me, but I'm only trying to help. I vant zhe Ancient one dead as much as you do. Und trust me vhen I say zhat zhere is no other vay to both destroy him und save Jacob." He said to them. "As much as Elizabeth vould vant you to believe zhat zhere is a price for using my dagger, zhere isn't. I'm not as petty as zhe Daeva or a common sorcerer. Und zhe void is not as archaic as magic."

Octavius then sent a telepathic surge of information into the minds of everyone on the bridge, as well as snapping his fingers and causing sticky notes to appear all around the bridge. Both of these things contained information on how the dagger worked, so that the heroes couldn't ask him about it yet again.

Unknown Planet
McCree rose his hand. "I'll do it. I may as well try to-" "That wont be necessary. I and the Patron don't require rest. Both of you, rest, please." The Codex said, earning a nod from The Patron.

TARDIS
"What?! How does that even work?!" The Doctor asked in disbelief. Two machines being mashed together by a wall and a metal plate should have destroyed them both! It couldn't possibly fuse the two!

Right?

As Possibility chatted with the cores, the Time Lord was already trying to think of some way to separate the two of them. "I might be able to do something. But I'll have to get a look at just how they're fused together." The Doctor said, scanning the two cores with his Sonic Screwdriver.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Project X Base, Tokyo

"What-" "-the-" "-fuck?!" the heroes glanced at each other for a second before turning back to Secesh. Eric then put a hand on the gun barrel and lowered it "Okay, I see what's happening now. You're from some wacko timeline where the Confederates got their hands on alien technology and somehow managed to reverse engineer it or something. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. And what makes you think PB here is with the aliens you saw? He had never even been to Earth until recently. What say you?" he cast a glance at Pobeda, who stood silently, staring at Secesh with cold and angered eyes.

The Saturn

Kadoor gently cradled the sleeping Clairus in her arms, she seemed so peaceful now that she was asleep. The Troll then nodded to the others and left the room, walking down through the halls until she reached the sleeping quarter and found a suitable room. She set the Kitsune into the bed, making sure she was tucked in and suitably comfortable, giving her a pat on the head and whispering "I hope you feel better when you wake up." before turning and leaving the room. Kadoor then returned to the bridge and said "I'm back, did I miss anything?"

The Citadel

Drgaigo looked to Gandalf first "I am Kaldor Draigo, Supreme Grandmaster of the Grey Knights. I defend humanity from the horrors of the Immaterium." He turned to Marie, a fire in his eyes "I kill Daemons." before anyone could react he had the Halfblood by the throat, holding her up in the air "You better start explaining yourself, Daemon, and I'll probably spare you. Firstly, what do you even mean when you say half your genes are Daemonic? Last I checked that's not how Daemons work."

"LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY!" He screeched loudly in response, then claimed down a bit," Dumbest thing you've ever heard of? I once got turned a crab, you should know." He stared at the alien, "PB? I reckon that's strange, the aliens I met had very different names, can't even begin to pronounce them. But they all looked different, so I reckon I'm suspicious of foreign critters. Besides, the only non-human I reckon I've ever met was a snake-lady named Ignis, how am I supposed to know about all these non-people?"
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Saturn
Ignis read the sticky notes that Octavious had left, but couldn't understand a word of them.
"I'm sorry, I'm not vell versed in science, engineering, or magic vhatever zhis is."

"Let me see it." Quetz looked over her shoulder, reading the notes. "I see, it's something about the Void Dagger. It seems like he's sending instructions on how to use it."

"But didn't Elizabeth not vant to use it? She said ve should save it for later..."
"Who knows?" Quetz would shrug. "Maybe Octavius is really up to something. It doesn't concern us too much, unless Elizabeth does decide to use the Void Dagger."

"Bui..." Buizel would look up at Ignis, nestled in her arms.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:51 pm

TARDIS
When the doctor took his screwdriver out, the two cores mistook his intentions and thought he was trying to seperate them now.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. STOP!" both cores said at the same time, their optics simultaneously shrinking to a terrified pinprick.
"You're going to kill us all!" said Virgil, a little frustrated. He looked at the doctor, scowling.
"You remember me tellinng you, I'm fitted with a portal device?" asked Chell.
"Well, that got crushed inbetween us. Apparently it's not as strong as us."
"And portal devices are powered by black holes. Tiny ones."
Virgil told the doctor, rolling his optic as if everyone knew that. "The black hole containment unit is still intact, thankfully. But we suspect that it may crack under too much movement."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Project X Base, Tokyo

"I have no idea what's going on here," Alex said, looking at Secesh with a very confused expression. "Who are the Confederates? Is that an American thing?" "Right, yeah, you're Canadian," Marcus said, slapping himself in the forehead. "You would be confused. So, uh, basically, the Confederacy was a bunch of American states in the South that split off and tried to form their own country like two hundred years ago so they didn't have to give up their slaves. Abe Lincoln was like 'oh hell no' and attacked them with the North, and eventually kicked their ass after burning, like, the whole place down. Apparently this guy is a soldier from there." "Oh," Alex said, thinking for a second. She continued, "Man, why can't America be more peaceful, like Canada? The closest we've come to a civil war is Quebec making a fuss every couple years about poutine and their dumb language." "Whoa, sick Quebec burn." "They deserve it." "I'm sure they do. Anyway, it's a pretty important part of American history. There's a bit about in pretty much every year of school." "I remember those classes!" Sylph said, jumping into the conversation. "We took a class trip way up north to the Georgia border one year to tour a battle site. The bus ride took like five hours and was super boring but the tour was kinda fun." "I think I went on the same trip!" Ann said, looking at her alternate universe counterpart. "Ha, that's cool." "I didn't get anything like that," Joshua said. "I think Las Vegas was part of the Confederacy, but nothing really happened in the West." "Russia also had civil war, vonce." Ivan said, looking ready to reminisce despite being far too young to have seen the war. "Glorious Bolsheviks fought for people and von."

"Anyway. Mr, uh, Confederate, we're just about to leave for our home universe, to save it from an evil scientist," Marcus said, returning his attention to Secesh. "You're... welcome to join us, I guess? We can probably use all the help we can get, and I don't really see how you could hurt the situation. Other than, like, running me through with your bayonet because I'm a Yankee. Please don't, by the way." "Speaking of, we should probably hurry up and get going. Jack's message sounded urgent." "Right. Whaddaya say, soldier? You with us?"
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 am

Citadel

Marie cursed herself as she was lifted off the ground and being chuckled by Draigo. She forgot that he came from the Warhammer 40k universe where demons were the living stereotypes that people in the past threw at her and made her life a living hell. With her life now in the line and Draigo now ready to kill her should she say anything that would make him think she was like the demons of his world she knew she had to tell him the truth.

"Unfortunately I can't tell you too much about why my demons and the ones from your world are different because I was taken from my world when I was an infant but I do know this. The demons from the world I came from are flesh and blood like you Draigo so they can breed and sire offspring and ancient who was my father did that with the queen of one of the kingdoms the demons have made. Yes I said demons because from what I have figured out those demons are like humans when it comes to morality." she told him, glad that his grip wasn't strong enough to prevent her from speaking.

"If that doesn't convince you then how about this. For a long time I tried to live and fight like a human being and rarely use my powers, sometimes I never used them at all. I tried to be human because I knew how must people saw them and I was in the brunt of many panicked mobs even from people who I saved once they knew I was half demon. The only reason I'm even comfortable to say what I am is because people like James help me to accept who my other half is since rejecting it only caused me more harm." Marie was surprised she was able to speak since she felt like her throat was tightening up and at any moment she would barely utter a word but with her life hanging by a thread she forced out every word that appeared in her head.

Saturn

The skeleton got back up and did a heroic looking pose. "DO NOT WORRY HUMAN, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS MADE OF STURDY BONES. NOTHING CAN HARM THE GREAT PAP- AAHHH!" Once more Papyrus tripped and fell due to the slime. "SSSAANNNS... GET ME A BANDAGE. I GOT A BOO BOO." The skeleton moaned out.

When Octavius began to tell everyone that his dagger is the only way of saving Jacob while killing Infinity Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "There are right on the Daevas and some mages being petty twats and no one doubts you on wanting Infinity dead cause the only ones that want him alive are idiots that are being played by him." she said to the nothingness prime. "The reason I keep telling everyone that there is a price is because everything that deals with the exact opposite of existence always has a heavy price even if it's the abyss or the void. Besides we saw clearly what happens to those who muck about with the void thanks to the Borg queen."

Elizabeth began to walk to a chair and turn it around before sitting on it so she can rest her arms on the top rails and her head on her arms, her legs at the spread to the two sides of the chair. "The void not being archaic as magic reeks of total bullshit. I bet it is even more archaic than magic." As Octavius gave everyone a surge of information of the dagger and even created sticky notes all over the bridge. Elizabeth's eyes twinkle and a grin form on her lips, Aja knowing that when her mother gets the look someone was going to be in the brunt of her mischief.

Elizabeth gave Octavius a wide smile as she closed her eyes, tilting to the side as she said in her most saccharine tone. "I'm sorry but I didn't get some of the things you said about the dagger, mind explaining it to me again?"

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 am

When the doctor took his screwdriver out, the two cores mistook his intentions and thought he was trying to seperate them now.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. STOP!" both cores said at the same time, their optics simultaneously shrinking to a terrified pinprick.
"You're going to kill us all!" said Virgil, a little frustrated. He looked at the doctor, scowling.
Virgil told the doctor, rolling his optic as if everyone knew that. "The black hole containment unit is still intact, thankfully. But we suspect that it may crack under too much movement."

"So what do we do then? Do you have any idea how to seperate you two then, without triggering the breaking of the black hole containment? It can't be that fragile, right?" Possibility asked Virgil,

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 am

Aeternabilis wrote:Project X Base, Tokyo

"I have no idea what's going on here," Alex said, looking at Secesh with a very confused expression. "Who are the Confederates? Is that an American thing?" "Right, yeah, you're Canadian," Marcus said, slapping himself in the forehead. "You would be confused. So, uh, basically, the Confederacy was a bunch of American states in the South that split off and tried to form their own country like two hundred years ago so they didn't have to give up their slaves. Abe Lincoln was like 'oh hell no' and attacked them with the North, and eventually kicked their ass after burning, like, the whole place down. Apparently this guy is a soldier from there." "Oh," Alex said, thinking for a second. She continued, "Man, why can't America be more peaceful, like Canada? The closest we've come to a civil war is Quebec making a fuss every couple years about poutine and their dumb language." "Whoa, sick Quebec burn." "They deserve it." "I'm sure they do. Anyway, it's a pretty important part of American history. There's a bit about in pretty much every year of school." "I remember those classes!" Sylph said, jumping into the conversation. "We took a class trip way up north to the Georgia border one year to tour a battle site. The bus ride took like five hours and was super boring but the tour was kinda fun." "I think I went on the same trip!" Ann said, looking at her alternate universe counterpart. "Ha, that's cool." "I didn't get anything like that," Joshua said. "I think Las Vegas was part of the Confederacy, but nothing really happened in the West." "Russia also had civil war, vonce." Ivan said, looking ready to reminisce despite being far too young to have seen the war. "Glorious Bolsheviks fought for people and von."

"Anyway. Mr, uh, Confederate, we're just about to leave for our home universe, to save it from an evil scientist," Marcus said, returning his attention to Secesh. "You're... welcome to join us, I guess? We can probably use all the help we can get, and I don't really see how you could hurt the situation. Other than, like, running me through with your bayonet because I'm a Yankee. Please don't, by the way." "Speaking of, we should probably hurry up and get going. Jack's message sounded urgent." "Right. Whaddaya say, soldier? You with us?"

He looked at them doubtfully, then made up his mind, "Very well then, I'll join along, but only if you help me in return. There's someone in the multiverse I need to find, and I don't have a means of getting to them myself." He sighed, then finally lowered his rifle and slid it down onto a magnet in his back to free up his hands.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 am

Prusselanden wrote:

"So what do we do then? Do you have any idea how to seperate you two then, without triggering the breaking of the black hole containment? It can't be that fragile, right?" Possibility asked Virgil,

"Ooooooh, yes it is." Virgil said. "The long fall boots were built to stop the portal device from breaking. After a few... incidents, engineers realised that they were going to have to do something. So they built the boots."
"According to this, the capsule is at 50% integrity." Chell informed Possibility. "It should be fine as long as we're carefull."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse