NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Walrusvylon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Walrusvylon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Back with Jephet and Gandalf the angel heard what he said about the horse. "Not everyone is going to know that Gandalf." He told the wizard.

"I'll just have to explain it to them, then," Gandalf responded.

He told the old wizard he already told the others to meet them.

"Good. Great minds think alike, you know," he commented.

Jephet saw a few people enter the building and he cursed. "Damn it, the Fates are here. This is going to be a lot trickier than I first thought."

"Who exactly are the Fates?" he inquired.
Last edited by Walrusvylon on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reactionary rad-trad. Born between 6 and 11 centuries too late. Neocameralist some days, un-constitutional monarchist and neo-Luddite other days. Tolkien enthusiast. Neoreaction/Dark Enlightenment reader.
'Equality is the opposite of quality.'
'I strongly urge you to read Moldbug!'
'I am an excellent proof-reader... after I click submit.'

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Auditorium 23

As Strange brought into an identical auditorium he didn't pay much mind tonit being empty, he rather keep it that way. Strange remain standing as all of the doors were closed and the windows tinted to prevent anyone from looking through and seeing what was happening in the auditorium.

When Strange was told what stance to take he made sure to careful be on the exact stance, once he was done with that he change to the other. "The Six Deflections, so that is where I can redirect the energy of others?" Strange broke his stance somewhat when axe came in but he quickly regain his stance. "Xe, why are you here? Did something happen?" Strange asked. He never got a respond as Xe and the old man left the room.

Biazrre Bazaar

"That won't get annoying quickly." the angel sass mentally when Gandalf told him that he will tell everyone why his horse is no pet. "I guess you can say that and as for The Fates I rather wait for the others so I can tell everyone who they are. Also I can swear whenever I want. They saw that us angels are suppose to be moral guardians and all of that junk. We have our virtue and vices like any other sapient species in the multiverse."
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:27 pm

SATURN

A bright light could be seen, and out walked a ten year old kid with brown hair, a fair face, and ears with a small, rounded point on the tips of his ears, yellow eyes, and he was wearing a type of leather armor with a silver griffon on the chestplate. This was Kieran, the son of the elven Warden Commander Akoolomonch, and Witch of the Wilds, Morrigan. "No Kieran, your father will be back any momen't from his search! You know he's a busy man, so we need to get back home now!" The witch yelled as the kid walked out of the light. Morrigan walked out right afterwards.

"Mother, I want to explore!" The kid said. "Darkspawn are not around. Why cant I explore?"

"Fine! Whatever, when your father gets home I'm sending him after you, but if you see your Grandmother, stay away from her." Morrigan said, giving up. Then she looked around and said,"Ok, can someone watch him until my husband gets back and I can send him after him?" She asked, knowing that Kieran wouldn't stay around bad people considering he could sense what they were thinking and feeling. As well as their darkest secrets, and he wouldn't stay here for a minute if untrustworthy people were here. Though she wasn't going to o until she got an awnser. She may be an apostate, but she is also a mother. "please say no so I can take him back home, please someone say no." she silently prayed to the Maker, she was also worried that if he got out range of her senses, which were getting better year by year, one of the only good things about being raised about Flemeth is that she tought her almost everthing she knew, even though that was only because she wanted her body to have muscle memory for when she wanted to take over, but it was still nothing compared to Flemeth's.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Saturn

When a bright flash appeared in the room Elizabeth screamed out in surprise and pain as the flash temporarily blinded her. The rapid movement from their mother caused her babies to wake up and begin to cry. "What no. It's alright guys, everything is fine. Mommy is here." She said as she began to gently rock her kids.

As the strange woman who Elizabeth can sense was a witch told everyone that she needed someone to take care of her kid Elizabeth glare at her, a dark aura surrounding her. "No, this place isn't a daycare lady. Also this room is getting crowded so can allow of you please leave. I need to sleep." The aura of dark energy still surround Elizabeth. The witch was suppressing her rage for her kids sake as she tried to calm her kids down.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Saturn

When a bright flash appeared in the room Elizabeth screamed out in surprise and pain as the flash temporarily blinded her. The rapid movement from their mother caused her babies to wake up and begin to cry. "What no. It's alright guys, everything is fine. Mommy is here." She said as she began to gently rock her kids.

As the strange woman who Elizabeth can sense was a witch told everyone that she needed someone to take care of her kid Elizabeth glare at her, a dark aura surrounding her. "No, this place isn't a daycare lady. Also this room is getting crowded so can allow of you please leave. I need to sleep." The aura of dark energy still surround Elizabeth. The witch was suppressing her rage for her kids sake as she tried to calm her kids down.

"Psh, please, I've felt darker energy, I've fought the archdemon, and the daughter of a manipulative bitch that can take you on right here and now." Morrigan retorted, sort of glad that someone said no. "But you heard the lady, come Kieran." she then motioned

But Kieran didn't move, but he just walked up to the babys and whispered, "Calm down little ones, you're going to be ok." While emmiting a soothing aura as well as casting a calming spell on them. Even with a calming aura around him, people who could feel power, would be able to feel the power locked inside of him, as well as power equilivent to a master mage.

Meanwhile Jackie was still there, just standing in the shadows.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
☻/
/ \

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Collab with Deroes part2

Selene
After this exchange N brought the two to a Casteliacone stand where he got Selene her cone, and Guzma got one of his own. With his promise to Selkie fulfilled, N brought the two trainers to the outskirts of Castelia city, where he looked up into the now dusk sky as if he were waiting for something. Guzma cleared his throat. "So uh... When are we doin' this?" He asked N. The mysterious trainer turned around and looked at Guzma. "We're just waiting on my friend. Don't worry he should arrive soon." He told him.

Suddenly a flash of lightning flew across the sky, and a thunderous roar pierced the heavens. Guzma's eyes flew wide open as he looked around for the source of the roar. "W-what was that?!" A smile spread across N's face. "My friend." He replied. And then a huge black figure landed from the sky behind N, lightning crackling around its powerful body.

Its glowing blue tail hummed with electricity as its two eyes stared at the surprised duo. Guzma's jaw dropped. "Isn't... Isn't that Zekrom; one of the legendary dragons of Unova?!" The frightened trainer asked N. Guzma had only heard stories of the two dragons Zekrom and Reshiram from old Hala when Guzma was younger, but never in his life did he expect to encounter one of the two. N nodded. "Yes it is, and now he's going to help me battle you two." The young man informed the duo as Zekrom roared into the sky.

Selene halted her continuous licking onto her last bits of the ice cream, her eyes were at awe and slowly gasping when N brought them to the location where his special friend hangs out. And oh boy, it’s the one and only Zekrom! “Wow, he’s bringing in the big guns!” She glanced back at the awe stroke Selkie. Zekrom is famous for being the great thunderstorms itself, and a dragon. So, against Primaria, it’s a strange battle where both opponents have weaknesses to exploit. Selkie is weak to electricity, but can bring down a dragon with a good moonblast and immune to dragon type attacks. Fog is naturally a dark type and can be easily defeated by a fairy attack or bug type.

“Just a fair warning N, but back where I’m from, I’m the strongest in Alola!” Selene grinned and pressed her hands on her hips. “Okay Selkie and Guzma, let’s show them what we’re made of!”

Guzma seemed hesitant to fight the legendary Pokemon Zekrom, but only for a moment. He smirked and pulled out a Pokeball. "Yeah! Sure thing Selene!" He exclaimed. Guzma pointed at N. "Alright N, you wanna see what destruction looks like?! Well here it is in human form! It's your boy Guzma!" The trainer shouted, pointing back at himself. N smiled. "I can feel anticipation coming from your Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. They're wanting to get started." He said.

Then N pointed at the two trainers while Zekrom crackled with energy. "Then let's not keep them waiting any more! Let me hear the voices of your Pokemon!"

You are challenged by Pokemon Trainer N!

"Hey Golisopod! Let's do this!" Guzma shouted as he released the hulking bug type Pokemon. N beckoned Zekrom forward, and the huge dragon complied. "Now then. Zekrom! Use-" "First Impression!" Golisopod suddenly lunged forward at an impossibly fast speed and crashed into Zekrom, making it grunt and stumble backward. "Priority moves? Impressive, but it won't stop us!" N proclaimed. "Zekrom! Fusion Bolt!" The young man commanded, causing Zekrom to surround itself in blue lightning until it formed an electrified orb around itself.

Zekrom then shot upward into the sky, and then came crashing down onto Golisopod, fainting it instantly with its super-effective hit. Guzma's jaw dropped at the sight of his strongest teammate being downed in an instant. "N-no way... No way!" Guzma shouted. N smiled. "We won't be stopped that easily! Now more! Let me hear more of your Pokemon's voices!" He told the duo.

Well that wasn’t all too surprising. Selene expected the fact of Zekrom’s electric type side can easily zapped the water bug Golisopod in one punch dragon style. She could order Selkie to go next and weaken him before her turn, but her heart refused for such bad thing to happen to Primarina. She is her buddy from the start, and won’t give up so against a super-effective move.“Now it’s my turn!” She turned to Selkie. “Okay Selkie, time to shine, use moonblast!” She pointed at Zekrom.

For a movement, the singing seal mermaid called front the moon to light down onto the group and Selkie begin to gather its energy quickly. Swiftly when the pinkish bright light formed, selkie batted the moonblast with her flipper right at Zekrom.

Zekrom screeched as the moon projectile smashed into it. N gasped. "Zekrom?! Are you alright?!" He asked it in a concerned voice. Zekrom growled out a reply with a nod, and then narrowed its eyes at Selkie. Guzma threw out another Pokeball, and a spider-like Pokemon emerged. "Lets do this Ariados!" Guzma exclaimed, earning a confident noise from Ariados. N pointed at Selkie. "Zekrom! Bolt Strike!" He commanded. This caused Zekrom to surround itself in yellow electricity, and then charge directly at Selkie with a furious roar.

And that’s when the Soloist Pokémon realized when you challenged a thunder dragon, you get hit by a lightning bolt. Selene gasped and yelped in terror when her precious Selkie got whacked to the curb by Zekrom down to the ground, dirtied up and fainted after his awesome power attack. The girl rushed besides Selke and gently lifted her upper body on one hand. “You did good out there Selkie, and our luck ran out in this battle.” She then took out Selkie’s pokeball. “Don’t worry girl, it's time to rest.” She returned her starter Pokemon inside the ball.

“This isn’t over yet N.” Selene’s smile returned and looked at her challenger. “I still have something special for you to overcome.” She took out a great ball. “Go Silver Stomper!” Selene threw out the pokeball and beamed out a large brown draft horse called a Mudsdale. The girl knew it was slow, but being a ground type and access to superpower would surely benefit most dearly in this battle. “Let’s show him what we got, use earthquake!”

The strong front legs of the horse smashed its hooves unto the ground, causing a shock wave and chuckles of the earth flying up to hit Zekrom.

As the shock wave from Earthquake approached Zekrom, it flew high into the air in order to avoid being struck by the powerful super-effective attack. Zekrom then landed back on the ground with a mighty crash, sending dust and dirt flying in all directions. "We're not finished yet Selene!" N told the girl, smiling as he did so. "If you wish to win this battle, you must overcome our combined ideals! Now let me hear more of your Pokemon's voices!" Guzma smirked. "Sure thing kid! Your boy Guzma's got somethin' special for yah!"

Guzma pointed at Zekrom and then shouted: "Airiados! Hit him with Toxic Thread!" The spider Pokemon opened up it's mandibles, and then shot out a purple thread of webbing at Zekrom. The legendary Pokemon found itself tangled in the sticky webbing, and it also felt sick to it's stomach. N could feel his partner's discomfort and sighed. "Poison... A brutal technique." He said grimly, earning proud laughter from Guzma.

"Yeah! Brutal techniques from a brutal trainer! That's your boy Guzma!" The man replied. N's face changed to one of determination after Guzma had finished speaking. "That still won't stop us! Zekrom! Dragon Claw!" He commanded the dragon. Zekrom's claws began glowing purple as it charged the Mudsdale, and when it got close enough it struck at the horse Pokemon.

Poison, a slow but surely dangerous status that would eat the overall health of the Pokemon to zero, or cause other bizarre side effects to serious ones Selene knew she had to run to the Pokemon Center. It would stop Zekrom technically after sometime, but if N had a potion up his sleeves to cancel the poison effects. The Alola Champion found it far more annoying to deal with, but regardless, she has to take advantage of it. “Nice work Guzmo.” She smiled a little.

Selene got her game face into gear and huffed when Zekrom simply dodged Mudsdale’s attack. Of course he can. Zekrom is a dragon that can fly, so she had to time her ground attacks right. The Mudsdale was slash back from the Dragon claw, with his head knocked away and his hooves pressing the dirt against him. Selene winked a little when the Mudsdale’s body not only endure it, but the defenses grew stronger thanks to his ability: Stamina.

“I see we can both agree the fact in the midst of battle, words alone needs a backbone and combat other ideas. I do admit, I like having a buddy Pokemon walk around and giving them a rest from the boring travel. Although, I like hanging out with my Pokemon and a break from the dull Pokeball.” Selene nodded. “Maybe it sounds something similar, but oh well! Hapu did taught me some tricks for Silver Stomper.”

She chuckled as she crossed her arms. “Behold, the true power of my friend!” She held up her arms against each other, before twirling downwards, placing a hand down to the ground. There was a click of a strange sound, and her Mudsdale suddenly was being empowered by something far greater from the wrist crystal band she held. Z-power! “Go, use Tectonic rage!”

Mudsdale roared as he kicked the ground right open, and its deep earthly cracks went under Zekrom. If he dodged on time, he could avoid the incoming blast that sends him down before exploding within the earth.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Saturn

"Oh no, you did not compare me to a bloody demon and I don't know who you're talking about but I can take them on even in my current state you crazy witch." Elizabeth snapped, the aura growing stronger.

When Kieran got near her kids Elizabeth growled at him, yet her hostile Stan e in the boy would soften when he began to calm down the babies with his aura. Elizabeth felt his aura and if it was ten years ago she would be impressed but Elizabeth reach the rank of master and with the Blood Diamond she went past it, yet now she didn't feel like a master of anything.

Elizabeth felt like her body was made of lead and just staying awake was a struggle for. "Your boy is alright but I'm still not babysitting someone else's kid." Elizabeth lean back on the bed while still holding her babies who were now trying to sleep again.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:35 pm

The Saturn
Medusa was truely horrifed by the thought of marrying Hades, and she let out a disgusted noise in response to Elizabeth. It didn't help that Elizabeth was continuing to taunt her with the idea. "You know what? I'm out." She said, vanishing back into the Underworld, and leaving a laughing Hades behind.

Hana shook her head when Alex asked if she had other clothing. When Elizabeth explained why she was wearing that, Hana was mortified by her words at the end of her explanation. "What?! No, that's not it at all! It doesn't have folds that can snag on parts of the MEKA when you enter and exit it. Plus it's perfect for moving around in, and it's pretty durable." Hana explained. "And in case you're wondering; no I'm not embarassed in it. Everyone who pilots a MEKA wears a uniform exactly like it." The Korean girl continued.

It was then that two more individuals suddenly appeared; one a woman, and one a young boy. The woman kept provoking Elizabeth, making Hades stifle laughter. "Oh my! I sense a cat-fight coming! Stear clear everyone!" Said the god, earning a glare from Clairus. Hana walked closer to the newly arrived woman. "Hey! Stop being such a jerk! She just got out of labor not even an hour ago, and she wants rest! Now unless you want to 1V1 me right now, I suggest you-" Hana's words were cut off by the sound of a teleporter, and three tall figures dressed in ornate armor appeared.

The two figures on the side held energy rifles in their arms, while the one in the middle merely had a pistol on his belt. He removed the silver and gold helmate he wore, revealing the aged face of Sagittarius, the High-general of the Zodiac. "Forgive my intrusion, but we detected a serious spike of dark energy in the area, and thought that something sinister may have appeared. It seems as though we were mistaken however." The old general explained, a slight look of embarassment on his face.

TARDIS
WIP
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Saturn
"I have good news Aicy. The Forerunners detected an anomaly somewhere in the Lego Multiverse, and this universe branches down into a group of universes where the anomaly is located." Star said.

"Lucky for us, we contacted a famous DC hero in this universe to aid us locate Infinity and he will be joining us in our quest." The Neko Commander announced. "He would be a great assist for our cause."

“Great help to us?” Diantha questioned. “I wonder who could this hero be?”

“Hate to spoil it, but…” The new voice, growling and somewhat exaggerative, was in the intercoms. “It’s Batman baby!”

“Batman?” Star found herself confused when a brick bat spaceship existed hyperspace, and flew by the bridge. The old AI wasn’t sure about the realm of comics and found herself naïve to the presence of the LEGO version of him. “Admiral Nanami, who is this hero?”

“Fear not my sweet battleborn nerd. You’ll learn soon enough.” Admiral Nanami made a sly grin. “Besides, you been building your synthetic crew right?”

“Of course, Admiral.” Star eyes darted to the strange and new additions to the crew as funky and color pastel humanoid robots were walking amongst the crew. She preferred the more mechanized and lively comrades over the organics, but they are still intriguing nonetheless.

Once the bat spaceship was parked in the hangers and a flash of light beamed the hero up into the bridge, the confused Neko studied Batman when the crew fan swarmed around him, wanting autographs. “Gosh, even with stranger I’m still popular.” Batman chuckled. “Now let’s get this show on the road.

“Could you say something cool?” Louise squeed.

“I’m batman.”

“Yaay!” the Lt jumped after she got a signature from the brick batman.

Meanwhile back at the medical bay

“Be glad you aren’t swarmed by adoring fans like our new ally: Batman.” Star smirked and crossed her arms. Her smirk was broken when a new child came here to be a part of this crew. “I hate break it, but this isn’t the place where we compare our dark and twisted god child to each other. Elizabeth requires rest and visit this world called Nemesis by Oberon’s request.”

“But I suppose a simpler answer works.” Star snapped her finger, and everyone but Elizabeth and Alex and the Zoadic was beamed out of the room, and restricted the entrance for a few important people to enter. The rest of the group were outside in the waiting lounge. “There we go.”

"Indeed. Ms Ashwood have given birth to unnatural hybrid children and their DNA points to a rather, devil-like, genetic code." Oberon's hologram said cautiously as he approached the group. "Ms Ashwood is aware of what they are, and the dangers of what her children face."

Calem listen to Sans tale, and thought about the phone Star send him. The phone would have been confiscated by the angels, and there is no way to diagnosis it to find the reason why out what happened. The best prediction is the archons tampered with it by their powers and set Sans up. “Wow, the angels did some weird rapture thing and ‘salvation’ to you. I’m not sure what information they wanted out of you, but frankly its behind us now.“

Back at where Eirdan is, Nurse Joy quickly walked into the room, holding a cup of water for the troll. “Now now, you’re in a safe place in the medical bay, and I helped treated your wounds. Oh, Elizabeth gave both to two beautiful babies, not wigglers.”
Last edited by Legokiller on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 pm

TARDIS
"Well, if life has taught me anything, it's there's always someone more powerfull that you. And that you should get mad whenever someone annoys you." Chell said, grumpily. "Argh. I should stop lying, I AM useless. And I will be even when I'm repaired. I mean, I can't even move on my own!"

Bazaar

Zeta was getting irritated.
"I know it's ammnesia!" he said loudly. "I was trying to- Oh, never mind. I give up." When they arrived at auction and the fates arrived Zeta said "Why don't you just teleport it to you and teleport us out of here?"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Saturn

Elizabeth would have waved goodbye as Medusa left but she was busy at the moment. Elizabeth's anger tempered down somewhat thanks to Hana's reaction to her claim about the suit which made her explain the reason for it. "So everyone with a mecha wears that? You think I would look good in that outfit?"

Just like how Hana wasn't amused by Hades enjoying the fight her daughter was in so too was Alex not amused by the god, the woman contemplating on freezing the liquids on his eyes. Yet before the mage can go through with the plan some new beings arrived which made Elizabeth grian loudly. "Why the fuck does everyone wants to be here?" She complained.

When the Zodiac explained why he came into the ship Elizabeth responded back. "Actually you arrived on time. That witch here is causing me trouble just after I gave birth to my kids and she wants to drop off her kid on us." She told him.

Soon Star join in and teleported almost everyone out of the room. "Bloody hell now I can rest." Elizabeth closed her eyes. Alexandria look at her daughter. "So how do you plan on getting to Nemesis Elizabeth?" Her daughter didn't open her eyes but she responded with. "Either I make a gate or the Saturn would drop me off."

Back with Sans he was still rubbing his forehead. rapture? I guess that is one way of saying that, an alien abduction." Sans check for the phone and found it was still there along with all of his items. He gave them to Calem. "check on them calem. I'm not sure if the angels bugged them." Sans was willing to put the whole experience behind him as well since he can barely remember it.

Papyrus snorted loudly but he turn around, still asleep. Frisk was now back in the world of the living but they too were passed out.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:36 am

Outside Auditorium 23

For a minute, Eyjuin was silent. He kept one hand on his chin, his brow furrowed and his eyes gazing ahead distantly and vacantly, his mind wandering.

Then he reached into his pocket, fumbled about in his pocket, and took out a name card.

林子陽
Lam Jih-yeung
(Lín Zǐyáng)

fureur_le_nuit@sj39dn.onion

"Dr Lam Jih-yeung, code name "Fureur le Nuit", is a surgeon working for an outlawed communist think tank known as Noxus", Eyjuin explained to Ackerman, handing her the name card. "Officially, only Lumnis and his team are allowed to carry out ghoulification, and they are recognised by the government as the only ones who can do so. Even that is considered top secret information.

"What we of the underground do know, however, is that there is a second man who knows how to ghoulify. If you can convince him to do it, then that'll be quite the achievement. He's not one to simply acquiesce to anybody's request, but I have connections with Noxus, so I suppose I could help you if need be; he might even agree to come down here. And it's definitely less impossible than getting Lumnis to do it."

The old man stopped, looking out at the night sky, visible from the open-air parapet. The clouds below floated placidly, reflecting the light of the glowing waxing moon slowly crawling up the horizon, the multitudes of stars flickering faintly in the sky. The peaceful silence and darkness failed to mask the growing malaise within Eyjuin's stomach.

Had his brother known something more? Or were they all as blind as each other?

"One more thing", added Eyjuin. "Ghoulification is irreversible, so be prepared to lose the ability to enjoy human food forever, if you ever decide to go with it. I imagine it's a lot harder than for someone who's never tasted anything other than human flesh before."

Auditorium 23

"That is correct", said Ireun, as he inspected Strange's stance. "The Six Deflections are the most basic of movements in Saruv; every single possible movement is a combination of two or more of these Deflections. However..."

Ireun looked up.

This auditorium was slightly different from Auditorium 19, in that it had a single pathway cutting across the ceiling. That pathway cut through the auditorium itself, meaning that those who took that shortcut could look at those in the hall, and vice versa.

Along the pathway walked Ionian.

The intelligence director, clad in his menacing black robes and eerie white mask, silently stopped about halfway across the walkway and looked down, his shadowed-out eyes silently inspecting the three men inside the hall.

Ireun nodded at Ionian. Ionian nodded back at Ireun.

And then Ionian went on his way.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:45 am

Auditorium 23

Strange took in what Ireun was telling him about the six deflections, how every move was two of the six being used. It makes since the art was made to use as little energy of the practitioner as possible. Just as Strange was about to perform some moves he noticed that Iruen became quiet.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, looking up and realizing the pathway close to the ceiling. Strange was too late to see Ionian on the pathway but he knew something was up, he was prepared for this moment to be a trap when he accepted to learn Saruv.

"What is next for me to learn?" He asked, to make the old master pay attention to him and to give the illusion that he doesn't suspect anything unusual or amiss.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:00 am

Naval Monte wrote:-

Ireun fell silent, sighing and looking up at the pathway.

Ionian, by then, had disappeared. What he was doing in the room was beyond the old mage; Ionian seldom walked about unnecessarily, presumably because it made him look frivolous. But whatever it was the Intelligence Director was planning, it probably wasn't something very pleasant, based on previous experiences.

"Nothing", he said to Strange. "There is nothing more for you to learn for today."

Then he leaned closer to the mage and added one more point.

"It's Ionian", he whispered. "Tread carefully."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 am

Kaidou wrote:-

"...."
Xe would take the name card, looking at it.
Suddenly, Xe would feel something sick inside xer stomach.
"N-no thank you, I can't do it." Xe gave the card back to Eyjuin. "I can't give up human food. What if I get hungry one day and hurt someone?"

Or if you go back to Mutti und Vati...

"Thanks anyways though. I'm sorry for bothering you on this." Xe turned to walk back to xer room.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:56 am

Bizarre Bazaar

James scratched the back of his head with the sheepish grin. "Sorry! You said past life, and I thought reincarnation, because, well... I'm used to that sort of thing..." His voice gradually scaled back to a mumble when he noticed how annoyed the fox was getting. He gives his entire life's story, but didn't expect any questions. James decided that it was better to keep his mouth shut.

After a telepathic message from Jephet, their tour of the weapons market was unfortunately cut short. Apparantly, they had to go to the auction house. James remembered passing one buy, and watchinga very satisfied Link walk out with a Heart Container. He could've teleported everyone there in an instant, but after seeing their reactions to it the last time... a little walking never hurt anyone.

Upon reaching the auction house, James went right to the point. It was obvious why they were here in the first place. "So, there's a piece of the sword being sold here, right?"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Flames Rekindled
Act I-The Relics
Chapter 1-the Box
Location-Avatarverse, Southern Air Temple

Thunder cracked and rain poured.The young man ran for cover inside the ruined monestary once inhabited by the Airbenders. "Well, Iroh," he said to the lizard in the corner, "living alone is not as easy as I'd expected. But sacrifices must be made to keep it safe." By it, Utozai meant a mysterious box that his family had protected for centuries. It was said to hold power beyond belief if properly opened, but that secret had also been forgotten. Utozai hid it in a secret chamber under the Air Temple.

When Utozai said sacrifices, he made many. Upon becoming Guardian of the Relics when his father died, he had to desert the Army. Nor could he return to his hometown, for fear of being caught by soldiers. He recovered the relic swiftly and took it to one of the few places anyone would look-the Air Temples. He and his Komodorhino had lived there for the last three years with no visitors.

Nor did he like living there. Skeletons of either Airbenders or Fire Nations Soldiers lay scattered about the whole grounds of the Air Temple. At any moment, Utozai expected the skeletons to come to life. But they hadn't so far.

A clatter ripped him from his dreams. Someone was here. A shadow darted across the room. Probably just another lizard. He closed his eyes and attempted to return to his sleep. Another clatter. That was not a lizard.

Utozai put his armor on, strapped his sword to his side and crept closer to the noises. A cloaked figure was rummaging through the temple as if he were searching for something. Utozai jumped into the air and whipped his sword out attempting to swing it down on the intruder's head.

The figure turned around and made a movement with his hand. Whatever it did, it sent Utozai flying backwards, smashing into a nearby wall. Utozai picked himself up, and sent a blazing stream of fire towards the intruder.

The intruder leaped around the flame and retaliated by opening his hands. Blue light jumped from his fingers toward Utozai. Utozai screamed as the lightning electrocuted him. He felt his body lift off the ground as the lightning still coursed through his body.

"So, this is the Guardian of the Box. I was expecting a challenge," the intruder said, "instead I see a weakling. How disappointing." Utozai fell to the floor as the intruder relaxed his hands. The figure was wearing a heavy armor with a hooded cape overtop. However, the figure had earlier moved as if it was nothing. The figure took the helmet off. Inside the armor, was a woman with short, dark hair. Her eyes burned red. She took steps toward him and said, "Tell me where the relic is and I will make it hurt a little. Refuse, and you will BEG me for death." As if to prove her point, another surge of lightning sent a message of pain through his body.

Utozai pulled himself to his feet and replied, "I'll show you to it."

"Just remember, I can read your mind. Make one wrong move and I will gut you like a pig. Is that understood?" replied the stranger. She pulled out a metal stick hanging at her side, and pressed a button on it. A red flash and a snap-hiss, and a blade appeared on the stick.

He walked over to the door to the secret chamber was, and opened it. The stranger's sword glowed in the dark cavern he led her into. He reached the pile of rocks he buried the relic into and said, "It's right there."

"Pick it up. I want to insure that it's not a trap," replied the stranger. Utozai nodded and removed the rocks. He picked up the metal box with strange designs and markings. He took a step closer to her.

"Lay it on the ground, then walk away from it," the stranger ordered. Utozai did as she asked, but did not walk away. Instead, he he extended his arm out. Flame burst from that arm. He slammed it down to the ground, engulfing the area in an explosive flame.

He snatched up the box and began running deeper into the cavern. He could hear the intruder following closely behind. Suddenly, he hit the wall and everything went black. The box fell with a clang to the floor.

The time had come for the Dark Lady of the Sith, Sine, to claim what she desired for a long time. She had killed monsters and faced puzzles. She would not let this whelp take her prize from her. She stooped over and picked up her trophy. She'd waited so long for this-finally, the power was in her grasp. The ancient secrets were going to be revealed to her.

Utozai blinked awake. What was he doing in the chamber? As the events slowly reached him, he realized that the wall hit him harder than he thought it did. He looked over and saw the box in the hand of the intruder. He mustered all his strength and leaped to his opponent, clawing at the box. But the moment he touched it, the box began emitting a white light. A moment later, they were both enveloped into the light.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Deutsche Demokratische Reich
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsche Demokratische Reich » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:21 pm

The Soviet Fleet

It had been some time since Stalin lost contact with Hoxha, and the Soviet leader had begun to fear the absolute worse. Stalin coughed as smoke from his pipe left his lungs and into the air around him.. The ship was quiet, much more quiet than usual.. Which seemed unusual to Stalin, but he did not bother to speak of it.

Joseph sat down, and began thinking of new strategies...One in particular, flr a new future conquest..
Heros Never Die! 10/14/16
☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭
Germany if the Communist revolutions of 1918 were successful.
Neues Deutschland:Socialist workers union to meet in Berlin with party to discuss production|DDR denounces soviet market reforms|New Stalin statue causes controversy|Scientistis proclaim meme magic as hoax|

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Reheim

The huge dragon glided round in circles over the helpless Reheim. He savoured the sound of screaming citizens before obilberating them with a blast of fire or something else equally as potent.
He roared as the city burned, countless skyscrapers collapsing in on themselves, creating a beautifull landscape.
Shame it would be rebuilt in a couple of days.

Eventually, his hunger for destruction finished and the city burnt to a large plane of grey, Omni glided to the ground.
He enjoyed these frequent trips of destruction across the world, but seeming as everything was rebuilt and new androids built in a couple of days, it was all pointless really.
He didn't understand why the humans in this universe's only activity was to manage little android communities.

Omni wished for something more... He missed the old days. The days when he could terrorize real people.
Damm these rifts he thought, not for the first time.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Room 3

Oh god...what was going on...?

She blinked away all the haze in her vision. How long had she been out? Her heart seized. Her friends! Wait, where was she? This was all wrong!

The girl jumped up, her senses kicking in, her mind screaming "danger" all around. She glanced down at herself. She had her uniform. Her uniform? But she wasn't...

She eyed her handgun in its holster and drew it. What room as she in? Wait, who else was there? How did she react to this? She...she had to be somewhere nearby, right? From where she had been? She exited the quiet room without a word, and entered into the hallway of the Skyhall, although to her it was just another building. Was there anyone around? Anyone friendly? She didn't know. She was nervous...

Although there had to be a way to figure this out. But how? What did she do? She looked on way down the hall, then down the other. Maybe she would just...knock on a few doors? She'd keep her pistol drawn just in case...

She found herself softly rapping on the door to the next room, Room 4, intending to work her way down if need be.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Room 4
Beta opened the door to room 4, smiling casully.
"Is it time- Oh." he said, noticing the gun.
"Would you like to come in?" he asked, keeping an eye on the gun. If he needed to, he could easily disarm her, but decided not to.
"We're all friendly in here... Not human, but friendly."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:Flames Rekindled
Act I-The Relics
Chapter 1-the Box
Location-Avatarverse, Southern Air Temple

Thunder cracked and rain poured.The young man ran for cover inside the ruined monestary once inhabited by the Airbenders. "Well, Iroh," he said to the lizard in the corner, "living alone is not as easy as I'd expected. But sacrifices must be made to keep it safe." By it, Utozai meant a mysterious box that his family had protected for centuries. It was said to hold power beyond belief if properly opened, but that secret had also been forgotten. Utozai hid it in a secret chamber under the Air Temple.

When Utozai said sacrifices, he made many. Upon becoming Guardian of the Relics when his father died, he had to desert the Army. Nor could he return to his hometown, for fear of being caught by soldiers. He recovered the relic swiftly and took it to one of the few places anyone would look-the Air Temples. He and his Komodorhino had lived there for the last three years with no visitors.

Nor did he like living there. Skeletons of either Airbenders or Fire Nations Soldiers lay scattered about the whole grounds of the Air Temple. At any moment, Utozai expected the skeletons to come to life. But they hadn't so far.

A clatter ripped him from his dreams. Someone was here. A shadow darted across the room. Probably just another lizard. He closed his eyes and attempted to return to his sleep. Another clatter. That was not a lizard.

Utozai put his armor on, strapped his sword to his side and crept closer to the noises. A cloaked figure was rummaging through the temple as if he were searching for something. Utozai jumped into the air and whipped his sword out attempting to swing it down on the intruder's head.

The figure turned around and made a movement with his hand. Whatever it did, it sent Utozai flying backwards, smashing into a nearby wall. Utozai picked himself up, and sent a blazing stream of fire towards the intruder.

The intruder leaped around the flame and retaliated by opening his hands. Blue light jumped from his fingers toward Utozai. Utozai screamed as the lightning electrocuted him. He felt his body lift off the ground as the lightning still coursed through his body.

"So, this is the Guardian of the Box. I was expecting a challenge," the intruder said, "instead I see a weakling. How disappointing." Utozai fell to the floor as the intruder relaxed his hands. The figure was wearing a heavy armor with a hooded cape overtop. However, the figure had earlier moved as if it was nothing. The figure took the helmet off. Inside the armor, was a woman with short, dark hair. Her eyes burned red. She took steps toward him and said, "Tell me where the relic is and I will make it hurt a little. Refuse, and you will BEG me for death." As if to prove her point, another surge of lightning sent a message of pain through his body.

Utozai pulled himself to his feet and replied, "I'll show you to it."

"Just remember, I can read your mind. Make one wrong move and I will gut you like a pig. Is that understood?" replied the stranger. She pulled out a metal stick hanging at her side, and pressed a button on it. A red flash and a snap-hiss, and a blade appeared on the stick.

He walked over to the door to the secret chamber was, and opened it. The stranger's sword glowed in the dark cavern he led her into. He reached the pile of rocks he buried the relic into and said, "It's right there."

"Pick it up. I want to insure that it's not a trap," replied the stranger. Utozai nodded and removed the rocks. He picked up the metal box with strange designs and markings. He took a step closer to her.

"Lay it on the ground, then walk away from it," the stranger ordered. Utozai did as she asked, but did not walk away. Instead, he he extended his arm out. Flame burst from that arm. He slammed it down to the ground, engulfing the area in an explosive flame.

He snatched up the box and began running deeper into the cavern. He could hear the intruder following closely behind. Suddenly, he hit the wall and everything went black. The box fell with a clang to the floor.

The time had come for the Dark Lady of the Sith, Sine, to claim what she desired for a long time. She had killed monsters and faced puzzles. She would not let this whelp take her prize from her. She stooped over and picked up her trophy. She'd waited so long for this-finally, the power was in her grasp. The ancient secrets were going to be revealed to her.

Utozai blinked awake. What was he doing in the chamber? As the events slowly reached him, he realized that the wall hit him harder than he thought it did. He looked over and saw the box in the hand of the intruder. He mustered all his strength and leaped to his opponent, clawing at the box. But the moment he touched it, the box began emitting a white light. A moment later, they were both enveloped into the light.

Jackie was just standing in the shados of the SATURN when the darkness sensed an ancient power somewhere else. So it took control of Jackie and teleported, via the shadows, to in front of the Sith Lord, and when it sensed the power coming from the box, it manipulated the darkness from the shaows to bring it to Jackie's body. Then looking up, and darkness snakes with blood red eyes misted into being, ooking like they were being projected from Jackie's shoulders as the darkness summoned them. And deep yellow eyes stared right into the Sith Lord's eyes, with enough killing intent to make a lion cower. "I ThANk YOu FoR BrINGiNG THiS TO My ATTEnTIoN, cATtlE NoW YoU CAn BE GoNE." The darkness said, its voice echoing with whispers behind it.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☻/
/ \

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Room 4

She looked back. Not Human? But friendly. Sure.

She kept her gun lowered. It was more of a precaution for her to keep it drawn, dealing with her own deal of crazy encounters. It was a person, too, so she couldn't shoot them, yet. "Sure.", She nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm just unsure where I am right now..."

She scanned him. Icy blue eyes darted here and there. She exhaled and blew away a tuft of silky blonde - almost white - hair. She spoke with a soft accent...Russian? It was definitely Slavic. She didn't seem to be poor at English, however.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Room 4
Beta noticed that she lowered the gun and opened the door fully.
"Come in." the pale blue fox said, gesturing.
Alpha (the white one) walked over, while Omega (brown) kept his distance. There was no point in crowding her.
"Hi." said Alpha and introduced the others.
When he finished, Omega got off his bed.
"Why are you here?" he inquired in a friendly tone.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Room 4

She was still cautious. She didn't trust Non-Humans, at least not very easily. They didn't seem hostile, however.

"I'm not sure where I am.", She said. She found herself stumbling to find a good answer. "I...was somewhere else, just a while ago. I wasn't here, wherever this is, and then I was. I'm just confused. Where...where am I?", She asked. She gulped, dreading the answer.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse