NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:43 pm

DAFT Universe wrote:TARDIS

"And now I'm floating. Woo." When Chell heard the insult she said "Hey! I could beat you any day back in Aperture! Not right now obviously, but I could! Probably."

"Chell, calm down." Possibility said to her. "We shouldn't aggravate her further."

"Could you put her down, please? She's already been through enough." he asked Malkuth. "She can't betray you guys, it would be too risky for her to do so out here."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Bizarre Bazaar

James was glad to see that Marie was content with his new wardrobe, but her eyes told a different story. He could tell that her seeing him change so much was tearing her apart. This must be what the Doctor feels like whenever he regenerates in the presence of one of his companions. James could only hope that Marie would still be able to see that he was still the same Halfblood that she met in the woods.

Then, an Asari approached the two and led Marie deeper into the store. Before James could react, Zeta found him and asked if they could go look for weapons. "You can't find them on you own?" He sighed. "Fine. I think I saw some weapon shops nearby"

After buying his new outfit, and some extra ones just in case, James led the fox of the store but stopped before he reached the door. He looked back towards the rows and rows of clothing. He didn't want to leave Marie alone with the Asari, but he didn't want to leave Zeta on his own, either. The poor fox wasn't used to Multiversal travel yet, and James didn't want him to cause any trouble. He was able to reassure himself, though; Marie was more than capable of protecting herself, and certainly wouldn't hesitate to sever some tentacles if the Asari became hostile.

The bag of clothes slung over his shoulder, James led Zeta to a group of weapon stands. "Alright. Go crazy" He said, and let the fox off. The Halfblood watched him run towards the stands like a father watching his child run through an amusement park– that one thought set his mind racing.

The thought of he and Marie having a child never crossed his mind until now, probably because he was never all that interested. Was Marie interested? What would happen if they were to have one? Can they even have kids? The Doctor adopted kids before. What would it be like? Half Ancient, quarter Timelord, and quarter Demon. James wasn't sure what properties from each race it would inherit, but he was certain of one thing: it would be able to regenerate. Or maybe it wouldn't, he wasn't sure, but a completely human baby that was only concieved in the Doctor's Tardis was able to regenerate. That baby was just all together strange. James' mind continued to race as Zeta went off into the weapon's market.
Last edited by Mundeo on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Walrusvylon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Gandalf, Bizarre Bazaar

Postby Walrusvylon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:08 pm

"Sure, I'll keep an eye out for the book," Gandalf replied to Jephet.

He would need to feed Shadowfax, and thus Gandalf headed to an area of the bazaar that appeared be a sort of farmer's market, following the aroma of the various fruits and baked goods that were sold there. He found a stall that sold assorted fruits and vegetables, which was owned by a kind old lady. He paid for a basket of fruit, grabbing several plump yellow-colored apples, as those were Shadowfax's favorite variety. He set the basket on the ground, and the horse began to munch on the juicy treats.

Once Shadowfax had finished his meal, Gandalf decided that he needed a new robes— his current one was torn and battered from the fight with Camael. Arriving at the apparel section of the bazaar, he spotted a caravan of dwarves from his own universe. They sold assorted armor and weapons, including a chainmail mithril hauberk, which glimmered beautifully in the sunlight. (Mithril, in case you didn't know, is an extremely rare magical silver-colored metal from Gandalf's universe that is a light as a feather, but harder than dragon-scales.) Deciding that he would need extra protection for what was to come, he purchased the mithril hauberk, as well as a fancy new pipe, along with some expensive pipe-weed, and a large sack filled with cram for the journey ahead.

Entering a nearby clothing shop, he purchased a very stylish new robe for himself. He went into the changing room, and removed his old garments, donning his mithril armor, which did not weight him down at all, followed by his new robe.

Leaving the clothing store, Gandalf decided it was time to check out the magical items. One item in particular caught his eye: a purse with an infinite amount of space inside of it. Knowing that would prove useful, he bought the purse, slinging it over his shoulder. It it, he placed his new pipe, all of his pipe-weed, and the sack full of cram.
Last edited by Walrusvylon on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reactionary rad-trad. Born between 6 and 11 centuries too late. Neocameralist some days, un-constitutional monarchist and neo-Luddite other days. Tolkien enthusiast. Neoreaction/Dark Enlightenment reader.
'Equality is the opposite of quality.'
'I strongly urge you to read Moldbug!'
'I am an excellent proof-reader... after I click submit.'

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Snowpoint, Sinnoh; Gold's Pokeverse

"Hehe, I'm glad I found you too. Let's not get lost in different universes again, ok?" Ann said back to Eric, kissing him. "Whoa, now that's an interesting development!" the hero Marcus said, grinning. "I take it you two are together where you come from? Unless this Ann is French or something, heh. You're not, are you?" "No, I'm not French," Ann said, laughing. "I don't think so, anyway. We are married though!" "Oh, okay." Marcus said back, letting that sink in for a moment. "Wait, WHAT?!" His jaw hit the floor, with the other heroes, Ann especially, reacting similarly. "What do you mean, married?!" Alex said, shocked. "How old are you?" "Hehe, like 17 I think? It's kinda hard to tell with all the time travel!" "This is un-fuckin believable," Marcus said, wide-eyed. "I've never even kissed a girl and here's alternate Ann already hitched to some nerd." "That might say more about you than it does about her," Joshua said, raising an eyebrow at Marcus. "I almost kissed Lillie once, like seven years ago," the other Marcus said, to no one in particular. "On Exeggutor Island. But we got caught up finding a flute or something to save the world, and after that was all over she left for Kanto and I haven't seen her in forever, so that ship's sailed. Now I just kinda wander around with my Pokemon." "...What?" "Dude, I have no idea what's going on or why people care that Wind Girl is married." "I'll explain later, man," Hero Marcus said, shaking his head. "Well I think it's great!" the hero Ann said, looking away from the Marcii and back to the couple. "It's nice that I get to be that happy somewhere. Maybe when we get back home I'll look up our version of Eric, hehe!" "Ooh, that sounds great!" Ann said back. "We can go on a weird double date!" "Omg that sounds amazing."

"Not to rain on parade," Ivan said, cutting the Anns' planning short. "But I believe ve are readying to leave. Ann, you have vind powers too, da? Could you clear blizzard for us to valk through?" "Yeah, I could totally do that!" "No, Alex doesn't want me to, remember?" Ivan looked between the two of them for a moment then sighed. "This vill get very annoying very fast, I think. Ve need different names to tell you apart. Ann from my timeline, you vill respond to Sylph from now on, okay? You have easily rememberable hero name vhile other Ann does not."
"Okay, that sounds good!"
"Ah, that's a cool hero name!"
"I know right?"
"Other Ann, you can keep name Ann."
"Aw, I wanted a cool codename too."
"What about us?" Hero Marcus said, gesturing at himselves. "There's two of us too."
"Ve vill call you Seer, and the other one vill be PokeMarcus or something."
"How about just Marcus? Adding Poke to the start of the name is just stupid."
"Fine. You can keep normal name."
"Thank you, o wise Russian name rater."
"Now that ve are situated. Ann, can you divert blizzard for us?"
"Oh yeah, that'll be easy!"
"Otlichno. Looks like ve vill not need your Sunny Day, fire badger."
"Wait, about that. How can the Typhlosion talk? Like, with actual words and not just saying its name over and over."
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Biazrre Bazaar

Marie tried to convince the Asari that she doesn't need any new clothing but her rebuttal would be that someone as attractive as Marie should wear flattering clothing to show the multiverse how beautiful she was, making the albino half blood blush red. Marie rarely had people call her beautiful before so the complement made her feel somewhat embrassed.

Both her and the Asari went through different isles to try out different clothing. The first attire that she tried was a sky blue summer dress with a white hat to cover her head from the sun's ray, she also wore whit sandals. Marie looked at herself and will admit that the attire look good and would be perfect if she and James ever decide to take a break on a tropical world.

Marie soon tried out other clothing and some of them range from okay to be just as scantly clad as the outfit the Asari was wearing. However it was she eas going through different lingeries and bathsuits that Marie's face turn red throughout the changing process. The latter was a result of Marie accidently revealed to the Asari that her only swimming wear was a gift from a friend.

The final clothing picked up was one that Marie was surprised to love. Marie wore a black, knee-length, trench coat with a hood that she can pull up. Under the cost was a purple short sleeve short. Marie wore a pair of black gloves with red on both the palms and back of the hand, the gloves covered her forearms. Fittingly the hand that was covered by wrappings was the glove that was fingerless, the gauntlet hand was fully gloved. Marie wore black shorts that stop just above the knee, from the pocket a silver chain can be seen and she wore a black belt with a silver buckle. She wore red and white sneakers with black stockings that stop below the knees.

To finish the look she had silver loop ear rings and a silver chain ghost necklace. "I love this one!" she exclaimed. Marie bought the outfit, the summer dress and a few of the other clothing that she tried out. Marie stepped out with two bags that she held easily with one hand. Marie wore her new outfit had her armor being carried by a third bag on her other hand.

Marie figure since this place was a safe haven for them now it would be safe for her not to wore the armor. The only weapon she still carried was her sword which was behind her. Marie began to search for James. As Marie kept her eyes openfor James she would find yet another Marie wearing the old hunter attire that she wore when she first met James. The two Marie's looked at each other, both weirded out by the encounter and decided to just keep walking and pretend the encounter never happen.

Marie would see not only the Doctor but other versions of him, some arguing with each other and an Imperial Storm trooper that accidentally fired his blaster, missing a United Federation red shirt that still died some how. On a table she saw Superman and Goku having an arm wrestling match and on another store she saw Commander Shepard staring a commercial where he claims that the store is his favorite in the Bazaar.

Marie would find James and unaware on what was going through his mind walked up to him, placing the bags on the ground. "So how do I look James?" she asked him as she turn around so he would see her the clothing look on her at all sides. Marie looked at the stores he was standing in front of. "This is perfect. I saw some weapons and tools that I like." she turn James with a smile. "You want to come with my to buy some new weapons?"
---------

Elsewhere in the Bazaar Jephet float by Gandalf's side as the man search for items for his horse. "Your lucky most areas in the Bazaar allows pets. I'll warn you when we are entering the no pets zones." As Gandalf enter the farmers section Jephetveas analyzing the tools and crops, on his google eyes streaks of blue light can be seen as data stream by quickly. On his hand he was controlling the matter in the air to form some of the fruits and tools that he saw.

Jephet followed Gandalf to the Middle Earth area of the Bazaar. Jephet look up and saw Spider Man web slinging above the crowd with boxes of pizza. "You don't see that everyday." The angel once more began to search through all of the items in the stores that Gandalf enter as he wore a new set of robes and armor. "I say those are an improvement over your old set." He followed Gandalf to the magic store and after he got what he needs Jephet felt a powerful force. "Gandalf follow me." He told the wizard.

Jephet went past many of the shoppers, nearly running into a Wookie and going pass an alien made of cosmic dust. Jephet would stop right in front of a black store that look more of a night club than a store. The Tyrian sign with golden stylized words read "Reflection Gallery" . Jephet turn to Gandalf. "This is where the book is located. We need to find the others now." He turn his attention back to the store. "Looks like we still have time until the auction."
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Bazaar
Zeta ran towards the weapons, childish excitement in his mind.
There were swords over there, guns over there, a huge cannon there...
It all stretched out into the distance and had to be one of the most dangerous places he had ever been.

The hunt began to find the perfect weapon.

He suprised himself by hitting the center of a practise target every time he shot. He'd never used a gun before.
He surprised everyone by testing out two swords and doing a complex move he'd never learnt.

Eventually he left, two swords with glowing blue plasma blades holstered to his back. He walked over to James with a fraction of the energy when he entered, his ears slightly droopy. This shows that he's worried.
"Okay." he said. "Let's go back."

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:20 am

Ackerman's Room

"There's fried rice, jiang cong ji rou (stir-fried chicken with onions and ginger) with white rice, and orh luak (oyster omelette)." Henry beamed, as he took out all the styrofoam boxes. "Help yourselves to the food!"

Madoka, looking somewhat awkwardly at both Henry and the styrofoam boxes, took a box for himself, snapping two wooden chopsticks open and slowly eating tiny mouthfuls of oyster omelette. Both Yotsuha and Ceiji followed suit, before Henry headed to the minibar and returned with a bottle of juice.

"Let's hope nobody tries to ambush us while we're at it", he said.

Yotsuha winced, but otherwise continued eating normally.

Ikegami Teru, you are hereby sentenced to death.

Um... Director Ionian, declarations of death sentences come with reasons for the crime.

Fine, whatever. Ikegami Teru, you are hereby sentenced to death for... um... I don't know, for being yellow trash? I don't give a shit.

Throughout the awkwardly quiet dinner, the five people in the room would stare at each other somewhat sheepishly and clumsily. Ceiji and Henry, in particular, made efforts to avoid looking at each other. Or rather, Ceiji tried not to look at Henry; the big orange-faced man, on the other hand, took long, liberal looks at Ceiji, in particular her chest and her hands.

"So... um... anybody have plans?"

Auditorium 23

Ireun had brought Strange, Samuel, and Eyjuin to another auditorium, much like the one Schienü was training his students in, except that it was empty.

"Here, I shall teach you the basics of Saruv", Ireun said to Strange. "Your two friends are free to watch, too."

Eyjuin nodded back at Ireun with a smile, while Samuel simply squatted down and rested his cello across his lap.

Without delay, Ireun raised one hand, shutting the doors and the windows, reducing the tint of the glass so as to keep out excess light to prevent any glare. Keeping one hand on his cello case, just in case anything undesirable happened (he was able to withdraw his cello at short notice), Samuel kept both eyes on the old man, as he lowered his hand and turned to face Strange.

"Now", he said, moving closer to Strange, "we shall begin with the most basic stance. Stand with both feet completely on the ground slightly more than shoulder width apart, and raise your left arm, with your palm open and pointing upwards. Where your thumb is doesn't really matter.

"Good. Once you've done that, curl one hand into a fist and hold it at your waist, fingers pointing upward. This is the Saruviox stance, the most basic. From this stance, you can perform any of the six Deflections."

Ionian's Meeting Room

Dr
Ayevaku Yangau
"Mukade"

"Director Ionian."

The square-jawed man, clad in a white robe with mandarin collars and a pair of aviator sunglasses, entered Ionian's office with a stony scowl upon his face, a folded leather whip tucked under his armpit. On the other end of the table sat the masked Ionian and a nervous-looking Lumnis Yiira, looking about the room with a sadistically pathetic expression on his face.

Ionian leaned forward and gazed at Yangau.

"The Firm is growing very impatient", Yangau snarled at Ionian, who, despite maintaining his steely composure with his face hidden behind his mask, showed no sign of attempting to fight back against this man, unlike with all others whom he spoke with. "You have a lot to deliver, you know. You promised us a recipe for the conversion of humans to ghouls, and right now, you are still in the experimental stages?"

"It's coming along very well, I assure you, sir", Ionian replied, his voice raspy and mechanical. "As we agreed prior to the commencement of research, the Quinx, as we refer to our artificial ghouls, will be released upon the Grand Duma upon the resuming of their convention. They will be massacred, I assure you."

Yangau scowled. Without another word, he stood up, and kicked his chair across the room. It flew across the wide office, crashing into a bookshelf and smashing into splinters, along with several shelves of said bookshelf.

"If what you show me four days from now fails to live up to the expectations of the Firm", Yangau spat viciously, his lips curling back and revealing cerberus-like canines that dribbled ferociously with gruesome saliva, pointing the back end of his whip at Ionian and a terrified, grovelling, Lumnis, "I'll make sure Ceiji dies the most horrible death imaginable in front of your eyes. You can go lick up her innards from the floor when I'm done, Director Ionian."

With that, Yangau stormed out of the office, leaving both Ionian and Lumnis sitting in there in an awkward silence.

That moment, Ionian stood up, seized Lumnis by the neck, and slammed him into the ground face down, eliciting a scream of shock and pain from the scientist. Without granting him respite, the Intelligence Director lifted Lumnis up by the hair, dragged him across the room, to the broken bookshelf, before scraping his face across the splinters of the shelf repeatedly, like cheese on a grater.

"You useless piece of horse-shit! You useless fuck!!!"

Brutally, Ionian tore the screaming Lumnis across the splinters for another minute, before lifting him up again and smashing him into the floor, stomping on his chest and shattering his ribcage. He finally calmed down, however, and returned to his desk.

Lumnis lay on the floor, moaning pathetically, his cheeks and eyes shredded, with splinters and shards of his spectacles buried gruesomely in his flesh. Chunks of his ribs jutted out of his chest painfully. Even as he lay on the ground helplessly, his wounds began to heal themselves, minuscule red tendrils growing out from the tears in his flesh and stitching the wounds back together.

Nonetheless, the self-ghoulified scientist had felt everything.

"If anything undesirable happens on the day of the HV presentation ceremony", Ionian threatened, as Lumnis grovelled on the floor, too shocked and agonised to say anything, "I will personally blow your skull apart."

Last edited by Kaidou on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:12 am

Kaidou wrote:-

"...No. Except...." Ackerman stared at the fried rice.

"忠忠!”
“妈妈吗!!”
“吃饭了。把嘴巴打开,啊~”
Xe giggled as the spoon went into xer mouth, the hazy image of a woman's face before her.
“好吃吗?”
“嗯嗯。。。”

"....I need to find Eyjun." Xe stood up and walked out the door. "If anything happens to me...try to find my coat. It has things you can use. And...." Xe looked back. "Yotsuha and Yocchi...please protect them."

Xe then headed off to look for the ghoul. Xe did find him where Strange was.

"Eyjun? Can we talk?"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:23 am

Snowpoint, Sinnoh; Gold's Pokeverse

"Oh God, your reactions are just perfect right now. Just completely perfect." he broke out laughing as the Constellation Heroes all reacted. "I know this is surprising to you guys, your world has probably been turned upside-down by this twist." he continued laughing for a second before regaining his composure. He then turned to Alex "Yeah, we've actually been together for about 2 years or so, and trust me when I say they've been the best 2 years if my life." he smiled at her "and before you say it, that does mean Ann over here was married at 15." He looked to the two Anns as they spoke together "Hey, if you don't find a version of me in your universe, I can always just introduce you to one of the alternate timeline versions of me."

As Ivan and the others spoke of names and who would clear the storm Eric looked over to Pobeda, finding him in a stunned shock that was even funnier than the surprise of Marcus earlier "Dude, what are you doing just sitting here in silent surprise." the Troll was silent for a few more seconds before speaking up "I am so confused right now." he stood up from his seat "So you're 18, you're in a relationship with Ann, and you say said relationship has lasted 2 years. Now, I'm no expert, but I think you might be from the future compared to me." Eric chuckled "Really? Well what's the last thing you were doing before you were dragged here?" Pobeda sighed, thinking for a second before saying "I was on Derse, Kadoor and I we-" Eric then interrupted him "That's all I need to know, you're definitely from 2 years in the past." Pobeda grumbled and said "You know what? I'm done with this! You and the other alt-universe losers can talk about all this all you want, I'm going to talk with other people." he then stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked over to Marguerite and Tadayoshi "I'm having some trouble with alternate timeline and future crap, so I'm going to just take the liberty and not talk to anyone in that group over there for as long as I can."

The Saturn

Kadoor stood by the medical bed Elizabeth was resting in, her clothes now dirty from the childbirth. She silently watched the others talk with Hades and Medusa, unsure of quite what to say. After a bit she finally said something "I'm sorry, but who are these two? I'm really out of the loop with all of this."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 am

The Saturn
Medusa sighed at Elizabeth. "Trust me, it's not my choice to put up with him..." She explained in an exasperated tone. Hades simply smirked at Elizabeth when she tried to mock him. "I'll have you know that it was a chariot, not a car. And really Lizzy, when will you understand that size means nothing to gods?" The dark god said. After Alex threatened Hades he brought his hands up submissively. "Hey I'd never mess with the kiddies! You have my solemn vow on that." He assured Alex, his trollish grin still plastered on his face as if it were chiseled in stone.

Hana rubbed her arms to warm herself up again after Alex iced the room with her powers. "Careful there! Not all of us are dressed for the cold." She said, gesturing to her skin-tight body suit. Hana had fought in cold conditions in it before, but she was always inside her MEKA where it was warm. Furthermore her adrenaline in those battles made her ignore the cold. As Alex showed her ignorance about internet terminology, Hades chuckled in delight. "I think someone needs to take a trip to the Urban Dictionary." He said, smirking at the android mage.

Meanwhile back on the Traveler, Aicy sighed in relief when she learned that Sans and Papyrus had been recovered safely. When Star asked if she needed to inform the Zodiac of anything, Aicy shook her head. "Negative. While you were busy in Heaven, I went and explained everything to High-General Sagittarius. He is aware of the situation with Infinity, and is offering his forces in assistance to defeating him and freeing my Captain." She explained to her fellow AI.

The TARDIS
The Doctor was simply quietly listening to Malkuth explain the situation, but when she mentioned how Elizabeth had suddenly had children he spoke. "What?!" He inquired in surprise. "When did this happen? How did this happen? Well I know how it happened but... What?!" The Doctor really should have gone to heaven with the group, maybe then he wouldn't be so lost.

The Doctor looked at Chell in her damaged state, and picked the optic off of the floor. "I can probably repair you, but how do I know you won't betray me again?" The Time Lord asked the little core. Suddenly a new figure appeared from behind the core, and they explained that Chell was apparently no longer corrupted. Then as the group talked back and forth the Doctor simply listened to each person talk as he thought the situation over.

"Well if you're asking if I have a machine lie detector, I don't. Never thought I'd need one really." He told the group. The Doctor thought for a few more moments, and then he looked at Chell. "Alright, I'll repair you. But the moment you try anything you're out. Understood?" He told her.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:28 am

TARDIS

"Thank you Doctor." said Chell greatfully.
"I wouldn't think of betraying you... You know the mainframe corrupts everything right? I mean you know two cores now that went through that. I thought I could resist it... but I guess I was wrong. I know that sorry doesn't really help anything, but that's the only thing I can say right now. I will find a way to make it up to you though. I promise. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I'll try. I'm not completly useless. Hopefully."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am

"I wouldn't think of betraying you... You know the mainframe corrupts everything right? I mean you know two cores now that went through that. I thought I could resist it... but I guess I was wrong. I know that sorry doesn't really help anything, but that's the only thing I can say right now. I will find a way to make it up to you though. I promise. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I'll try. I'm not completly useless. Hopefully."

"That's great! Thank you for your understanding, Doctor." Possibility smiled at Chell. "This is great, Chell. You'll be back to normal in no time!"

He would then look around.
"...So...I guess I'm not needed around here anymore, am I?"

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:26 am

Prusselanden wrote:

"That's great! Thank you for your understanding, Doctor." Possibility smiled at Chell. "This is great, Chell. You'll be back to normal in no time!"

"Oh." said Chell. "Well, don't let me stop you... Thanks for everything. Seriously, thanks. I hope we meet again some time."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:40 am

DAFT Universe wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"That's great! Thank you for your understanding, Doctor." Possibility smiled at Chell. "This is great, Chell. You'll be back to normal in no time!"

"Oh." said Chell. "Well, don't let me stop you... Thanks for everything. Seriously, thanks. I hope we meet again some time."

"No problem. Helping you....I guess, changed me for the better."
He nodded and stooped down, giving her a light hug before stepping back, smiling.

"Bye Chell...we'll definitely meet again. The probability is 99.9%."

He waved and would flash out in a red light.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar

When Zeta returned from his shopping spree, James couldn't help but smile. The fox really was like a kid in an amusement park, and it weren't for the two weapons that he already had on hand, James would have been the same way.

"So how do I look, James?"

The Halfblood turned around, and at the same time, his eyes widened and his jaws dropped. "You look... you look..." His mind could not put together the right string words to describe what he thought. She looked sharp, yet elegant. She radiated sophistication–she was royalty, after all–and strength at the same time. It was a look suited for a huntress. She looked... she looked...

Marie had already found the word he was looking for.

"Perfect" James then realized how he was gawking, and quickly fixed his posture; however, he didn't notice that he was blushing. "Weapons and tools? S-sure! Zeta was just there, and um... this way!" The Halfblood turned back around towards the shops–a feat in an of itself–and led Marie to where an assortment of various weapons were being sold.
Have at you!

Truth Incarnate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truth Incarnate » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Eridan Ampora

Waking up, the first thing he noticed was that he was in a hospital bed. Well, at least somebody had bothered to give him medical treatment. The second thing he noticed was that he could barely move his legs, and that his entire body seemed to inhabit some kind of nebulous shifting spectre of pain, striking wherever he moved, and at other random points it seemed. He didn't know how long he'd been out, but looking to his side, he saw everyone talking about some kind of "baby". What was that, the human word for "wiggler"? Hell, those things just looked like wigglers, but without the cocoons. Or without the horns, grey skin, insectoid legs or anything else really.

The room was absolutely freezing for some reason, which normally wouldn't be a problem to him, suited to living in the cold dark depths of the literal deepest parts of the ocean, but right now, he was in no condition to huddle his still blood-stained cape around himself. They'd not even bothered to clean him up really, they just... Sort of dumped him here? Well, at least they'd done something. Or maybe they did help him somewhat. He felt feeling slowly returning to his legs...

But in all likelihood, he'd probably been saved from a slow, agonising death. He didn't know that though. It was simpler to assume oneself's status as some kind of pariah. It made oneself feel more... Powerful. Independent. "Dictatorial".

"Hey. Wwhat's goin' on here? Wwhy's it so fuckin' cold? Can somebody get a cup of wwater, and wwhy are there human wwigglers kickin' about ovver there?"
Last edited by Truth Incarnate on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Bazaar

Zeta wasn't flawed by Marie's beauty. He had more important things on his mind. Deciding he had annoyed James enough, he turned to Marie.
"Marie?" he said. "I'm a bit nervous... you see, I've never had weapons training and apparently, I can operate a gun perfectly and have mastered sword fighting. I guess it's from my past life. Oh, I haven't told you that yet." He cleared his throat.
"Alright. So, 3 years ago I wake up on the side of a road. There's flashing lights everywhere... I can smell fire. There's a car on fire a short way off. Someone in uniform comes over to me. He says that I have to stay still, everything will be fine. He asks me my name... but I can't remember it. I can't remember anything about family. Nothing. I panicked, they eventually used a tranquiliser on me I think. I wake up again in hospital about a day later... I remember thinking it was odd they let me keep my necklace. The necklace has the symbol Zeta on it, so I took that as my name. Eventually, a small family say they'll look after me. Everything was fine for at least a year... until their house burnt down. They all died in the fire. I got taken in by others and lived peacefully until... well, now."

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Ty looked confused.
How do I speak? Aside from saying my name? The fuck?
"Uh, I have vocal cords, and I learned how to speak English? I mean, how the fuck do you speak? It's probably the exact same thing."
"Ty, I think he's from a Verse where Pokemon can't speak, except for their names." Simon said, guessing based on what was said.
"That doesn't make any fucking sense. If my vocal cords were developed enough to say 'Typhlosion', they'd be developed enough to speak English."
"Actually, many Pokemon-at least from our Verse-have highly developed vocal cords, and can learn various languages. Some can make sounds that a human can't physically make... Actually, Ty's a good example." Krys stated.
"Don't, I know where this is going."
"Aww, please? It sounds so cool!"
"Okay, whatever." Ty said. He knew Krys wasn't going to stop prodding him, so he let out an odd sounding roar.
"See? Cool, huh? Typhlosion's voice box is specially developed, allowing it to make multiple pitched sounds at the same time!"
"You've really been doing your research while we were gone..."
"Yeah! Maybe after catching the Alola Pokemon, I can work on becoming a Pokemon Professor!"
"That's a shit ton of work."
"Watch your mouth." Krys warned.
"Oh, yeah, cursing. Okay, so it's a lot of work." Ty said. He mumbled some kind of remark under his breath, but it would be inaudible to anyone.
"Yeah, but I've been saving for school, and it's really interesting stuff. Plus, wouldn't it be funny if I knew more about how you worked than you did?" Krys teased.
"...Right..." Ty said. "Told Gold about it yet?"
"I'm going to soon. We haven't had a chance to talk for very long yet... Mostly just phone calls checking in and stuff, y'know?"
"That's because you spend the entire time gossiping."
"I do not!"
"Oh, yeah you do. I can overhear you."
Ty's ears twitched, as if to bring attention to his superior hearing.
"Gold's phone is turned up all the way, and you speak loudly."
Krys huffed, walking away to find where Gold had wandered off to-not too far away.

Tadayoshi overhears the various conversations.
Married at fifteen? You've got to be fucking kidding me. Tadayoshi thought.
"Hey, sometimes you just know when you've met the one." Marguerite said, knowing exactly what Tadayoshi was thinking with a glance.
"Knowing at fifteen? At fifteen you don't know half of what your body is doing, or even how to drive. There's no way you could know at fifteen."
"Let's agree to disagree."
"Uh, sure..."

Then, Pobeda showed up.
"Oh, hey. Yeah, it can be a bit confusing. Uh, I actually haven't had to deal with multiple versions of other people showing up at the same time. Well, not me, but another version of me from a different roleplay-"
Marguerite gave Tadayoshi a particular look, as if telling him that he was jut going to confuse Pobeda more, and to drop the subject.
"Eh, that's a story for another time. Anyway, we should get moving. Trust me, you get used to the weird stuff."

After everyone was rounded back up and focused, with all of their equipment, Looker led the group outside. After Ann used her powers, Looker would lead the group to the harbor. He took out a piece of scrap paper, which had the number of the warehouse where the items of interest were being stored before pickup.

"Ah, here we are!"
"So, we just go in and start looking around?"
"Yep. I do have a warrant, in case you were wondering."
"Uh... Right." Gold said somewhat sheepishly. Back before he was Champion, Gold and Ty had taken down several Team Rocket bases, not once even thinking about needing a warrant to do so.
Looker found the door, and tried it. It was locked.

"Hmm... For my plan to work, we should make sure no one knows that we were in here... So, we should pick the lock, rather than break it."
"I can do that." Marguerite said, pulling out a lockpicking set from her belt. In a matter of several seconds, she had picked the lock, opening the door.
"Well done!" Looker congratulated. "Maybe I should start carrying one of those kits around..."

Upon opening the door, the group of heroes would here faint shuffling. Tadayoshi reached for his saber-the only weapon of his not blocked by his coat. The others in the group prepared to draw their weapons if need be, as Looker led the group inside.

"Hello, is anyone in here?" he asked.

Silence.

"Huh, I guess no one is-"
"YO, WAZZUP FOOL!?"

The door slammed shut behind the heroes, and several thugs came out of the shadows, brandishing pokeballs.

"Yo, we were strapped for cash, so we took up a job guarding this stuff for Team Rocket!" one of the grunts said.
"Yo, don't be goin' and talkin' yo! That could be like, used as evidence and stuff."
"They already know we're not supposed to be here! Besides, they're not gettin' outta here. They stepped up to the wrong hood, yo."
"Right." Said a third grunt. "Yo, there's like, twenty or whatever of them, but like, forty of us. We got 'em 3 to 1."
"That's 2 to 1, numbskull." yelled out a forth grunt.
"Yo, I seen that guy on TV!" one of the grunts yelled out, pointing at Gold.
"And that chick, too!"
"They think they're hot stuff, just 'cause they get recognition? Nah, man. They don't go the cred to step to us."

"Who the fuck are you guys?" asked Ty, thoroughly confused.
"What do you mean? We're Team Skull!"
"Team Skull Represent! shouted one of the thugs, from the back of the warehouse.
"Never heard of you."

All of the grunts seemed to make the exact same shocked expression.
"What? Then we need to educate you."

As soon as the grunt spoke, dozens of pokeballs were sent flying, with tons of Pokemon strewn around the warehouse.

Naval Monte wrote:
Project X. Tokyo, Japan

Fury was silent as he waited for the next topic to be mention, yet only silence was in the room. What broke the silence was the occasional shuffle in seats, coughs and whatever noise was going on from outside. "Are they trying to make this meeting as awakard as possible?" Fury thought to himself.

Teresa was the one to break the silence. "Commissioner I believe I asked you a question that you have yet to answer. How have you been treating your surprise guests and have anymore arrived in your world?" Teresa was referring to the anomalous creatures and objects that came from Gnosis during Infinity's rampage throughout the multiverse.

Fury soon spoke. "I will have to confess that we also had trouble with the ZPE generators as well. Some of our scientists are hopeful that new technologies would make them work but I have my doubts. I think they just don't work in my universe." With those words said Nathanael chose to speak. "I believe before we give each other new devices and machines they must first be tested to insure they will work in another universe."

Teresa and Fury agreed to the deal. "I will like to add if there are any dangers to any piece of technology being trade we must all be notified so we can take the correct precautions with them and minimize the lost of lives should anything happen." This one he and the Avengers both agree to before the meeting.

Fury looked at a piece of paper. "Mr. Roosevelt and Ms. Ashcroft, do you argee to these terms." The two of them were silent as the other delegates all spoke with each other. The two were aware that their paranormal technology wasn't the easiest nor safest technological branch but it was one that was easy for them to pick because the occult, paranormal, anomalous was everywhere in their world. It was the old adage come true for them, fight fire with fire.

The two eventually agreed and Fury turn to the commissioner and the United Nations. "Do you all agree to the terms that me and Nathanael proposal?"

"We have been keeping what supernatural items and beings we have found in isolation. If they are cooperative, we have allowed them to join the IMPDO under Project X... Actually, we're thinking of expanding Project X's field from amplificatae to anything of an otherworldly nature. Colonel Petit's venture into the Multiverse has garnered the IMPDO much information about the worlds beyond ours, so it would be easiest to allow Project X to run our multiversal research as well, using Petit as our information gatherer. We can let him travel pretty much as he pleases, as anything he does off of our planet would naturally gather some amount of information." the Commissioner explained.

"We've also had issues with ZPE." Trump spouted. "The thing breaks the laws of physics."
"However, Japanese scientists have been able to work with Cornerian ones to resolve this issue." the Japanese Emperor mentioned. "They have been able to work on a relay system; The ZPEs in our universe are automatically relayed to a ZPE in Corneria's universe. All of our ZPEs relay to a handful of ZPEs in their universe, drawing energy from them. However, this means that there is a lot of energy flowing in those ZPEs from Corneria, so they have placed them on a small moon in their system, past Papetoon, far from their civilization, but still accessible. With this, even if there is a catastrophic failure on their end, it won't put anyone in danger."

"Maybe you will be able to do the same thing?" mentioned one of the Project X scientists. "It involves the transfer of matter between the multiversal membranes. Assuming Jump Drives work in your universes, it should work without a hitch. Of course, you would need to work things over with Corneria."

The scientist looked over at the Cornerian delegation; A couple of anthropomorphic dogs.
The Cornerians looked at each other, nodded, then looked at the S.H.I.E.L.D. and Aegis delegates.
"It should be no problem. Our engineers can probably set it up on another moon, to keep each organizations' ZPE generators safe in the event of a meltdown in any of the groups."

"As for your proposals, they make sense." Merkel stated. "I agree."
One by one, the other world leaders nodded their heads, agreeing to the proposals.

"Is there anything else anyone wishes to discuss?" asked the Commissioner.
Last edited by Petrokovia on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Bizarre Bazaar

James did not expect the sudden exposition from Zeta. Out of nowhere, the fox blurted out his entire backstory, and the Halfblood was slightly taken aback.

"Whoa! Okay, that's a lot to take in" James reacted. "You're a reincarnation, huh? Mind if I ask, but do you know anything about your past life?"
Have at you!

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Mundeo wrote:Bizarre Bazaar

James did not expect the sudden exposition from Zeta. Out of nowhere, the fox blurted out his entire backstory, and the Halfblood was slightly taken aback.

"Whoa! Okay, that's a lot to take in" James reacted. "You're a reincarnation, huh? Mind if I ask, but do you know anything about your past life?"

"Reincarnation? Nononono." said Zeta, slowly. "I can only remember things from 3 years ago onwards. Everything before that I can't remember. Okay?"
Zeta was a little annoyed that they didn't understand what he was trying to say.
Shaking his head, he sighed. "Sorry. I talk too much..."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Project X. Tokyo, Japan

Teresa was pleased with what she heard. "We too use some of the anomalies we contain and researched on for our own use, a few of our own agents were once contain by us until they agree to cooperate with us." Teresa told the Commissioner. "If your planining on focusing things of an otherworldly nature than we can offer you some advice to insure the survivial of your species."

Teresa looked at the Commissioner and everyone in the room to make sure they were all listening. "The most important thing I can tell you all is that when defending humanity from the anomalous no cost is to great. Sometimes you may be forced to do things that would you would feels is wrong or immoral, but if it saves the lives of thousands than some sacrifices must be made."

Teresa stay quiet to allow the people to digest what she said. "Also make sure to keep a daily medical check ups and psychiatrist evaluation, if you have methods for memory reconstruction make sure to offer them to your agents. That way you can insure that your agents won't go mad as quickly and the medical checks ups should be useful on making sure your agents aren't infected with something or are still human." Teresa look down at some of the files that she brought with her.

"It is said here that amplificataes ate super humans and that you have augmention technology. I recommend that any agents tasked with capturing or terminating anomalous targets should receive amplification treatment. As for using anomalies for your mission. Besides making sure they can cooperative make you put it through enough test so to determine if the phenomenon it can produce is reliable for field work and more."

Teresa soon stop, deciding to give the other tips once the meeting is over. When Trump stated that they two had problems with their ZPE generator it made Teresa and Fury glad that it wasn't just their universe having problems. When the Cornerian delegates told them that they can relay the ZPE to gather energy from Corneria. "I and the people of Earth thank you for that offer. I will accept .the help on making our generator work. Besides if it's far away from Earth the better. That way groups like Hydra would have a harder time getting their hands on it." Fury stated.

Teresa and Nathanael look bothered by the idea. "I'm afraid we will have to decline the offer." Nathanael told the delegate, surprising Fury. "Our universe merged with another one and on our moon there is an entire civilization living there and they will most certainly not agree on having anything they would perceive as dangerious on their home world." Teresa took over. "But we are using the technology from the generator for something else."

Tony suddenly spoke. "Your talking about the Conjurer Engine?" Teresa's surprise experess was enough for Stark to know that he was right. "Some of the scientists, technicians and engineers working for you send me codex files on both that project and many more so I can help them out on that. A machine that creates many miniature rifts to draw out eldritch energies from other universes and dimensions for power. I guess when you are dealing with the technological lovechild of science and magic anything is possible."

Stark lean back on his seat, ignoring the glare that Teresa was giving him. "By the way why did I find two names for your tech? Some files called it Arcanotech and others Paratech?" Teresa shrugged. "The two words mean the same but me and several of my colleagues prefer the term paratech because not all of our machines use magic Mr. Stark." Tony pass along the codex files that he got from Aegis researchers, most being holographic blue projections. "I think you should mention the elephant in the room with your tech." Tony warn, making the woman sigh.

"What Stark here is trying to say is that paratech is a double edge sword. It can allow o e to change reality in ways that normal standards of physics would say is impossible but like magic there is a price to pay. As the technology can change the world it also changes those who use it. My people has used this technology for a long time now and we have gaze at the true nature of the universe. The human mind evolved to climb up trees and fight wild animals to survive, our minds were not made to contemplate the fundamental forces of the multiverse."

Stark interrupted on Teresa. "What she's trying to say is that the tech drives people crazy." Teresa once more glared at Tony. "Now the process is slow and from what I read humanity can build a resistance towards it over generations using the tech in their daily lives so eventually that issue would be dealt with assuming it doesn't destroy us first. However the tech as other issues like the Conjurer Engine for example can create a rift into other dimensions should it fail catastrophically."

This time Teresa intruppted Tony. "But we have taken precautions to insure that won't happen. But Stark is right, our technology can make people go slowly crazy over time and it would require skilled technicians who are well versed in both engineering and the occult to make them." Teresa look at Stark. "Don't think the technology from your world is safe Stark. Let's not forget that using S.H.I.E.L.D and Avengers funding and resources Ultron was created." Stark stay quiet after that name was uttered. Tony still felt ashame from what happen with Ultron.

Fury knew he had to step in to stop a fight from breaking out. "We understand, our technologies have certain dangers involve with them, some more than others. But that is why we agreed to create a committee to to lessen the dangers." He reminded the two geniuses in the room. The two seem to agree with Fury for now and chose to ignore each other for now. "Our next proposal now would have to be on both immigration between oour universes and what to do should we encounter intellegent life in another universe. Because right now it is the Wild West out there."
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Prusselanden wrote:-

"Yes, sure."

The old man quietly took his leave from the training hall, heading outside and standing close to Ackerman with one hand to his chin, quietly awaiting whatever it was he had to hear.

"What seems to be the problem?"

Kono abazure-onna! On ni mukuiro, ore no meirei ni wa seishin-seii zenryoku de shitakae!

...shindemo bukkoroshiteyaru...

Yotsuha continued eating. For one reason or another, the memories of her neighbours' arguments came back too, the arguments before Ionian or Lumnis had ever shown up. What significance they posed to her, even she didn't quite know how to deduce.

Both neighbours, in fact.

Ni hai gan chi? Ni hai gan chi??? Tamade, zheige chou mu zhu!!! Ruguo ni meiyou hao de dongxi shuo, xianzai gei wo gun chuqu!!!

Both incidents, she remembered, happened just twelve days and nine days before the security forces first descended upon her planet, respectively.

Last edited by Kaidou on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walrusvylon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Walrusvylon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Biazrre Bazaar
Elsewhere in the Bazaar Jephet float by Gandalf's side as the man search for items for his horse. "Your lucky most areas in the Bazaar allows pets. I'll warn you when we are entering the no pets zones." As Gandalf enter the farmers section Jephetveas analyzing the tools and crops, on his google eyes streaks of blue light can be seen as data stream by quickly. On his hand he was controlling the matter in the air to form some of the fruits and tools that he saw.

In response to Jephet's comment, Shadowfax let out a loud grunt, highly offended at being called a "pet".

"Shadowfax is no mere pet," Gandalf explained. "He comprehends human speech, and being a proud horse with a sense of dignity, will not stand to be reduced to the level of a pet. One does not simply ride Shadowfax: he is willing to carry you— or not."

Jephet followed Gandalf to the Middle Earth area of the Bazaar. Jephet look up and saw Spider Man web slinging above the crowd with boxes of pizza. "You don't see that everyday." The angel once more began to search through all of the items in the stores that Gandalf enter as he wore a new set of robes and armor. "I say those are an improvement over your old set." He followed Gandalf to the magic store and after he got what he needs Jephet felt a powerful force. "Gandalf follow me." He told the wizard.

Jephet went past many of the shoppers, nearly running into a Wookie and going pass an alien made of cosmic dust. Jephet would stop right in front of a black store that look more of a night club than a store. The Tyrian sign with golden stylized words read "Reflection Gallery" . Jephet turn to Gandalf. "This is where the book is located. We need to find the others now." He turn his attention back to the store. "Looks like we still have time until the auction."

"If we need to find the others, you should send out a telepathic signal and tell them where we are, if it is possible for you to do so," Gandalf suggested.
Last edited by Walrusvylon on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reactionary rad-trad. Born between 6 and 11 centuries too late. Neocameralist some days, un-constitutional monarchist and neo-Luddite other days. Tolkien enthusiast. Neoreaction/Dark Enlightenment reader.
'Equality is the opposite of quality.'
'I strongly urge you to read Moldbug!'
'I am an excellent proof-reader... after I click submit.'

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:-

"Yes, sure."

The old man quietly took his leave from the training hall, heading outside and standing close to Ackerman with one hand to his chin, quietly awaiting whatever it was he had to hear.

"What seems to be the problem?"

Kono abazure-onna! On ni mukuiro, ore no meirei ni wa seishin-seii zenryoku de shitakae!

...shindemo bukkoroshiteyaru...

Yotsuha continued eating. For one reason or another, the memories of her neighbours' arguments came back too, the arguments before Ionian or Lumnis had ever shown up. What significance they posed to her, even she didn't quite know how to deduce.

Both neighbours, in fact.

Ni hai gan chi? Ni hai gan chi??? Tamade, zheige chou mu zhu!!! Ruguo ni meiyou hao de dongxi shuo, xianzai gei wo gun chuqu!!!

Both incidents, she remembered, happened just twelve days and nine days before the security forces first descended upon her planet, respectively.

"......"

What? You're really going to request this? Really!?

Ackerman turned xer head away from Eyjun, almost too embarrassed to face him.
"...if Lumnis's ghouls are successful...and he sends them after us...we might not stand much of a chance against them or Ionian, so..."

Xe slowly swallowed, regretting asking this of him.

"...could you...make me into a ghoul?"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Saturn

"It could be worse, you can be married to him." Elizabeth soon gave the goddess a smirk. "But considering how many times you two bicker with each other that may have happen while you were gone." When Hades began to speak to her the witch looked bored. "Look I don't care if you drive with a chariot, a car or even a donkey and I don't give a shit about your size. Also no o e is ever going to believe anything you say if you keep that shit eating grin on your face."

Elizabeth looked at Kadoor when she asked who they are. "The grape flavor troll is Hades and the sexy snake lady is Medusa. They are the married couple from hell that gives all of us headaches but for now they help us on dealing with the Borg. I would be careful with those two, you don't want them anywhere near your soul."

Alexandria turn to face Hana, ignoring Hades who she still didn't believe. "Sorry about that." She apologized. Alex looked at the skin tight suit that Hana wore. "Don't you have other clothing besides that?" Before Hana can say a thing Elizabeth spoke. "Nope, she doesn't have anything else because she needs that for her mech and because the people in charge of the governement are a bunch of pervs." Alex arched a brow and looked at Hana for confirmation on her daughter's claims about the leaders of South Korea.

Alex looked at Hades with annoyance. "Let me guess Ubran Dictionary is a web site right?" She guessed. "Correct mom. I would help you out but right now what I want is to sleep. My arms feel like jello." Throughout the whole bickering Elizabeth's babies slept peacefully, one letting out a yawn but still remaining asleep.

The TARDIS

When the Doctor asked how Elizabeth got pregnant the Archon smiled. "Why bother telling you it when I can show you." suddenly the Doctor would have visions of Elizabeth, Serena and Alice following Hotaru to Saturn and the events that happen there. "I was keeping my eyes on that planet because Kether was getting chummy with the royalty living in there."

When the Doctor agreed to help Chell she looked annoyed. Of course compounding it was the core claiming she can defeat her. "I can bend both the natural and supernatural forces of reality under my will. What can your machines do? And don't say portals because I can do the same thing."

Bizarre Bazaar

Marie silently thanked the Asari for helping her with the clothes as she saw how James reacted to her. Knowing that she can make James stun with her looks made the huntress feel glad, itvwas a sign that inside he still has feelings for her. "Maybe I was worried over nothing? James can still be who he is even if he does look different and has different powers?" Marie thought.

When James said she look perfect he made the huntress blush. "Thank you James." Marie couldn't help but giggle when she saw him blushing. Marie let James lead the way, picking up her bags before following him.

When Zeta approached her he told her everything that happen to him in the store and his past life. "Reincarnation, this isn't the first time I heard about this." Yet Zeta made it more confusing when he claims it wasn't. "If it isn't reincarnation than obviously you are suffering from amnesia. A common disorder that I seen in my journey. If your lucky pieces of your memory will come back to you in either dreams or as flashbacks. Though we would need a trigger for the latter to happen." Marie explained.

Marie walked forward to the door and open it, she turn to Zeta. "For now deal with the present. We'll deal with your past once we have some good leads." With those Marie enter the store. Marie began to marvel at the assortment of tools and weapons at display. Now excited Marie went through all the rolls in the store to find the right weapons for her.

Suddenly she along with Zeta, Jamescand thevother fixes would get Jephets telepathic signal about finding the place contains the Ars Arcanum. Marie sighed. "Maybe another day." she mutter as she back with James. "You heard the angel, we have to reach the store for the auction."

Back with Jephet and Gandalf the angel heard what he said about the horse. "Not everyone is going to know that Gandalf." He told the wizard. He told the old wizard he already told the others to meet them. Jephet saw a few people enter the building and he cursed. "Damn it, the Fates are here. This is going to be a lot trickier than I first thought."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse