NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:27 am

Mundeo wrote:This is just James's app for now. I might add more later.

Name: James Butler

Half blood?(yes/no): Yes

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Timelord

Appearance: Tan skin, short black hair, wears a flannel and black jeans

Powers/abilities: -Can teleport to any place in space and time, and can take others with him.

-Has vast knowledge on many universes, and can speak many languages, both real and fictional.

-He can enter a "Berserk Mode". He just becomes an infinite times more brutal and bloodthirsty.

-In times of intense anger, he can become the Knight of Rage. In this form, he becomes more powerful, can fly, and can channel his anger into blasts, phantom weapons, and violet fire.

-Can only die if his death is either just or heroic, and can then regenerate into a new body. After regeneration, however, he loses his God-Tier powers.

Weaknesses: The farther into time/space he jumps, and the more he takes with him, the greater the toll on him, and the longer he was to recover before making a big jump.

If he loses control of his power, he can become harmful to anyone around him. He is also very ambitious.

Destructive Capacity: Normal; Wall/Tree level
Beserk; Small Building
God-Tier; City block
God-Tier Berserk; City

Equipment: A notebook and his Sonic Pen, which can transform into a sword.

Universe of Origin: Doctor Who/Ancient Ones

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Good

Theme A
Theme B
Beserk Mode Theme
God-Tier theme

Accepted.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:28 am

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Mundeo wrote:This is just James's app for now. I might add more later.

Name: James Butler

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Timelord

Appearance: Tan skin, short black hair, wears a flannel and black jeans

Powers/abilities: -Can teleport to any place in space and time, and can take others with him.

-Has vast knowledge on many universes, and can speak many languages, both real and fictional.

-He can enter a "Berserk Mode". He just becomes an infinite times more brutal and bloodthirsty.

-In times of intense anger, he can become the Knight of Rage. In this form, he becomes more powerful, can fly, and can channel his anger into blasts, phantom weapons, and violet fire.

-Can only die if his death is either just or heroic, and can then regenerate into a new body. After regeneration, however, he loses his God-Tier powers.

Weaknesses: The farther into time/space he jumps, and the more he takes with him, the greater the toll on him, and the longer he was to recover before making a big jump.

If he loses control of his power, he can become harmful to anyone around him. He is also very ambitious.

Destructive Capacity: Normal; Wall/Tree level
Beserk; Small Building
God-Tier; City block
God-Tier Berserk; City

Equipment: A notebook and his Sonic Pen, which can transform into a sword.

Universe of Origin: Doctor Who/Ancient Ones

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Good

Theme A
Theme B
Beserk Mode Theme
God-Tier theme

Accepted.

Was my third app accepted?
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 am

Prusselanden wrote:Name:Eigenpower

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Dimension

Appearance: http://www.ftg-comic.com/?p=1532 The blonde with glasses.

Gender: Female/Genderfluid (Dimensions are all genders, their gender is their person form they mostly warp into.)

Powers/abilities: Can transport people to various locations in time, can nullify time travelling devices, can cause strong shockwaves/ flames around her when angered. Is a strong enough power source herself to fight or alter possibility. Has limitless physical forms, but identifies as an anthromorphic female.

Weaknesses: Can be injured physically, is quick-tempered and quite ditzy.

Destructive Capacity: Currently unknown. Probably city wide and larger.

Equipment: None

Universe of Origin:Ftg

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Chaotic good.

Accepted?
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 am

The first Galactic Republic wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Accepted.

Was my third app accepted?

Yes. It's good.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 am

Prusselanden wrote:Name: Salvador Dali

Half blood?(yes/no): no

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Human

Appearance:http://www.ftg-comic.com/?p=2335 the guy in the curly mustache

Powers/abilities: Can warp reality into Surrealism, creating surrealistic environments with his mind, one of the greatest rational minds in the world, leads an army of alligators, can create surrealistic beings to aid him in battle.

Weaknesses: He is only human, he is somewhat insane.

Destructive Capacity: He can destroy a legion.

Equipment: The Dalicopter, brush, paints and canvas.

Universe of Origin: FtG

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Chaotic Nuetral

Accepted?
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:34 am

Possible future apps:

The Master
Aradia Megido
Jacob and/or Evie Frye and the Assassins
Oliver Queen and/or Slade Wilson
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 am

Might as well put this out there then.

I'll possibly have Lucina, Dr Doom, and Grima the Fell Dragon in the future.
Last edited by The first Galactic Republic on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

Oh! I should make a FE OC . Also thanks Bakers, your appearances across the multiverse will cause a religion with many denominations with quirky to insane dogmas.
Last edited by Legokiller on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:50 am

Legokiller wrote:Oh! I should make a FE OC . Also thanks Bakers, your appearances across the multiverse will cause a religion with many denominations with quirky to insane dogmas.

Hey, maybe they'll clash with the many cults worshipping Quetz XD.
We should make two factions of cults, the Bakerists and the Quetzalcoatlians.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:54 am

Is Serena Baker literally a baker?
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:56 am

Prusselanden wrote:Is Serena Baker literally a baker?

Serena Baker can cook, and bake sweet desserts. So yes.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:07 am

So is the IC going up today?

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:13 am

Saint Morning wrote:So is the IC going up today?

As soon as this IC is done.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:17 am

Are my apps accepted?

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:17 am

Legokiller wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Is Serena Baker literally a baker?

Serena Baker can cook, and bake sweet desserts. So yes.

So her name is a pun.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 am

Prusselanden wrote:Are my apps accepted?

Yeah.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:21 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Legokiller wrote:Serena Baker can cook, and bake sweet desserts. So yes.

So her name is a pun.

Sans approves of this.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:35 am

So here's a more proper theme list

The Doctors Assocation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZd2XGjnhjo

Bill Cipher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmdv6jBNho

Edward Richtofen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoFgvPb0pY

Tank Dempsey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLspSH0Eyh8

Nikolai Belinski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2nZJKk53g

Takeo Masaki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qupswFhMCxI

Millennium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOr1Xl_cChs

Asriel Dreemurr and Toriel use their respective themes from Undertale

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Arashikawa
Secretary

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arashikawa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Just for clarification, are my apps all accepted?

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Arashikawa wrote:Just for clarification, are my apps all accepted?

Yeah.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:12 pm

Nobody checked my app ;-;
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Gurori wrote:Nobody checked my app ;-;

Sorry, I'm just getting overwhelmed by the amount of them. Goku is good.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Name: Palkia

Half blood?(yes/no): No

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Spatial Pokémon

Appearance: Roar

Powers/abilities: Palkia is essentially the Guardian of Space in the Pokémon Universe and as such can distort space to how he sees fit, this allows him to possibly travel anywhere he wants to (although most of the time he stays in his own dimension). Palkia is the only known Pokémon capable of Spacial Rend, which is essentially a slash of cosmic energy. You know when he is about to use it as both pearls glow brightly. Palkia can also use moves such as Aqua Tail, Dragon Claw, Dragon Breath, Water Pulse, Hyper Beam, Dragon Tail, Surf, Dive, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Gravity and Draco Meteor. Palkia is also capable of flight. Palkia also has the ability "Pressure" which causes it's foe to use up more energy when attacking.

Weaknesses: Dragon, Fairy, Damaging it's Pearls can also cause a lot of pain for Palkia and weaken it's abilities (but in return you get an angry space god).

Destructive Capacity: As it can manipulate space, Palkia could possibly destroy multiple galaxies at one time (fighting with Dialga could destroy the entire universe).

Equipment: Lustrous Orb

Universe of Origin: Pokémon

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Neutral

For further clarification, Thunderbolt MAY paralyse it's victim, Hyperbeam requires Palkia to recharge it's energy after usage, Gravity cases anybody who is in some way in the air to drop to the ground immediately.
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Gurori wrote:

Powers/abilities: Palkia is essentially the Guardian of Space in the Pokémon Universe and as such can distort space to how he sees fit, this allows him to possibly travel anywhere he wants to (although most of the time he stays in his own dimension). Palkia is the only known Pokémon capable of Spacial Rend, which is essentially a slash of cosmic energy. You know when he is about to use it as both pearls glow brightly. Palkia can also use moves such as Aqua Tail, Dragon Claw, Dragon Breath, Water Pulse, Hyper Beam, Dragon Tail, Surf, Dive, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Gravity and Draco Meteor. Palkia is also capable of flight. Palkia also has the ability "Pressure" which causes it's foe to use up more energy when attacking.

Weaknesses: Dragon, Fairy, Damaging it's Pearls can also cause a lot of pain for Palkia and weaken it's abilities (but in return you get an angry space god).

Destructive Capacity: As it can manipulate space, Palkia could possibly destroy multiple galaxies at one time (fighting with Dialga could destroy the entire universe).

For further clarification, Thunderbolt MAY paralyse it's victim, Hyperbeam requires Palkia to recharge it's energy after usage, Gravity cases anybody who is in some way in the air to drop to the ground immediately.

How exactly do you plan on using Palkia?
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Gurori wrote:

How exactly do you plan on using Palkia?

I plan on doing an arc in Sinnoh, the closest thing we got to Sinnoh being mentioned was Cynthia and even then she wasn't exactly in the prequel for long. I'll let somebody else app for Dialga and Giratina.

EDIT: On the subject of space, who's going to rebuild the walls? Do we just have Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus smack into each other until walls are built or do we do something else?
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse