NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Gurori wrote:
Mundeo wrote:How exactly do you plan on using Palkia?

I plan on doing an arc in Sinnoh, the closest thing we got to Sinnoh being mentioned was Cynthia and even then she wasn't exactly in the prequel for long. I'll let somebody else app for Dialga and Giratina.

I'm reapping as her. Don't you worry. :)
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Gurori wrote:
Mundeo wrote:How exactly do you plan on using Palkia?

I plan on doing an arc in Sinnoh, the closest thing we got to Sinnoh being mentioned was Cynthia and even then she wasn't exactly in the prequel for long. I'll let somebody else app for Dialga and Giratina.

In that case, they would be better used as npsfor that arc
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Legokiller wrote:Oh! I should make a FE OC . Also thanks Bakers, your appearances across the multiverse will cause a religion with many denominations with quirky to insane dogmas.

Would you be surprised if the most insane and possibly dangerous ones come from Gnosis?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Gurori wrote:

In that case, they would be better used as npsfor that arc

I do plan on Palkia being a character after the Sinnoh arc though.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Name: Cynthia

Half blood?: No

Species: Human

Appearance: Image

Powers/abilities: Cynthia is skilled in commanding her Pokemon, and can bring out the best in them easily. She is also well versed in Pokemon mythology, and in history.

Weaknesses: She's still only human.

Destructive Capacity: With her team, easily City level

Equipment: Cynthia possesses several Pokemon that act as her companions. Her main team consists of: Garchomp (who can Mega Evolve), Spiritomb, Milotic, Lucario (who can also Mega Evolve), Roserade, and Braviary.

Other Pokemon in her possession include: Gastrodon, Tegekiss, Eelektross, and Glaceon.

Universe of Origin: Pokemon

Affiliation: Good
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Gurori wrote:
Mundeo wrote:In that case, they would be better used as npsfor that arc

I do plan on Palkia being a character after the Sinnoh arc though.

I can't allow that. Having the pokémon god of space just running around would just be... wierd.
Have at you!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Finally found what would be both Marie's normal and battle theme, yes for her the two themes are one.

Marie- Forces Metal Remix
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Name: Red

Half blood?(yes/no): No

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Human

Appearance:

Powers/abilities: Red is without doubt one of the best trainers in the Pokémon world, he has incredible skill and cares for his Pokémon deeply.

Weaknesses: He is but a mere human.

Destructive Capacity: With his full team, at minimum city level.

Equipment: Red has a near-infinite amount of Pokéballs, a bicycle and many healing items in what is essentially hammerspace in a backpack. He also wears a Mega Bracelet on his right wrist. His main team consists of: Charizard (Can Mega Evolve into a fusion of X & Y), Blastoise (Can Mega Evolve), Venusaur (Can Mega Evolve), Snorlax, Lapras and Pikachu. Other Pokémon include: Mewtwo (Can Mega Evolve into a fusion of X & Y), Articuno and Eevee.

Universe of Origin: Pokémon

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral):
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Gurori wrote:

Appearance:

Powers/abilities: Red is without doubt one of the best trainers in the Pokémon world, he has incredible skill and cares for his Pokémon deeply.

Equipment: Red has a near-infinite amount of Pokéballs, a bicycle and many healing items in what is essentially hammerspace in a backpack. He also wears a Mega Bracelet on his right wrist. His main team consists of: Charizard (Can Mega Evolve into a fusion of X & Y), Blastoise (Can Mega Evolve), Venusaur (Can Mega Evolve), Snorlax, Lapras and Pikachu. Other Pokémon include: Mewtwo (Can Mega Evolve into a fusion of X & Y), Articuno and Eevee.

Accepted.

However...

I think it's safe to argue that the trainers from B2/W2 are the strongest, since they beat every champion and gym leader, including Red.
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Name: Team Rocket

Number of troops: Approximately 50,000

Leader: Giovanni

Major Members(You dont need to app as them just list them and their yours to control): Giovanni (Leader)
Archer (Admin)
Ariana (Admin)
Petrel (Admin)
Proton (Admin)

Powers of Major Members: Giovanni's Team consists of Persian, Rhyperior, Garchomp (Can Mega Evolve), Gliscor, Krookodile and Nidoking. Archer's team consists of Houndour, Koffing and Houndoom (Can Mega Evolve).
Ariana's team consists of Arbok, Vileplume and Murkrow.
Petrel's team consists of 5 Koffings and a Weezing.
Proton's team consists of a Golbat and a Weezing.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Gurori wrote:

Appearance:

Accepted.

However...

I think it's safe to argue that the trainers from B2/W2 are the strongest, since they beat every champion and gym leader, including Red.

This Red has since learnt the secrets of Mega Evolution (just like the prequel) and has also gotten stronger.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Name: K̾̑̾͊͗͏̩̜̫̺̬r͙̞̦͓̕o̵̝̻̫̫͈ͩn̒̊ͭ̈́ͤ̍u̸͗ͤ͐̽͛s̮̫͙̭̣̭͔͒̇̇̎͑

Half blood?(yes/no): Not exactly, although it does contain Ancient One DNA.

Species(ignore if half-blood): Ancient One/Demon/Eldritch Abomination/Zalgo Race Hybrid

Appearance: Larval Stage (Size of Larval Stage Cell) First Stage (Size of the average Dog) Second Stage (Size of a Car) Pupal Stage (Grows from the size of a Car to Colossal Titan size) Final Stage (Size of Godzilla 2014)

Powers/abilities: In it's Second and Final Stages, Kronus can fly with it's wings. It can shoot poison out of glands throughout all of it's stages until it's final stage. It's mouth (mouths in final form) can also be used as a deadly biting weapon. In it's final stage, it can shoot extremely powerful lasers from it's mouths. It is also very durable in it's final stage, being able to survive multiple nukes with a few scratches. It is also capable of using EMPs, creating earthquakes and even create small black holes (it can only have one per time, it cannot make another until the first one is gone).

Weaknesses: It's most vulnerable stage is it's larval stage as it cannot do anything whatsoever. Pulling on it's antennae with a strong enough force causes great pain to it in any of it's forms. In it's larger forms it's slower.

Destructive Capacity: In it's first stage, it could destroy a planet easily, in second stage it can destroy a galaxy, in pupal stage it can barely attack and at maximum could only destroy a house but in it's final stage it can destroy entire universes.

Equipment: None

Universe of Origin: None (Original Character)

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Extremely Chaotic Neutral

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Name- Chell
Half-blood- no
Appearance- a woman who appears to be around 19 with brown hair, an orange jumpsuit and white long fall boots.
Species- Human
Powers- can portal from one place to another by firing portal onto surfaces. Takes no fall damage.
Weaknesses- Weak health wise
Equipment- portal gun, companion cube, long fall boots.
Universe of origin- Portal
Affliation- Neutral

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Wikis for all the Sailor Moon characters are up. http://the-ancient-ones.wikia.com/wiki/ ... Characters

Now just need to do one for Ness.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:32 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:
What the hell with it here are some of the songs I would have for Gnosis, Marie's world is not related to Gnosis as she is from another world. I have some people confused about that.

Trailer theme- Tears of Mars - Sojourn
Second Trailer theme- Ben & Alfie - 27 Years
Welcome to Serenity Point- Theme Of Laura
Rainy London- Dark City
A Magi's scheme- Light's Theme
Alone in the Ruined Metropolis- Alone In The Town
White Flowers in the Shadows- Heaven's Night
New Truths, New Secrets- Null Moon
Dreams of a Shattered Past- Fermata In Mistic Air
The Forged Haven- End Of Small Sanctuary
The Strings of a Cruel Fate- Dance With Night Wind
Phantasmagoria- never forgive me, never forget me
The Marauding Specter- A Stray Child
The Periphery Closes- Rising Walls
The Veil is Gone- Something's Wrong
The Calm Before... -Reversion
You are not alone- Early winter
Wonderland?- Plainwalker
Boundary- Edge

Yes I posted that setting soundtrack because I saw the Red Alert Ones and wanted to join in since both worlds are OC worlds.

Now if Papyrus decides to use the full force of his powers I will be playing this song which is one of the small things I wish I did back in the old one.

God Tier Papyrus Battle theme- Backbone

I also had an idea of Sans fighting against Asgore after he accepted that deal back in the previous RP and turn into demon goat god but that one never happen. Here was the song for the battle that never was.

Daeva Asgore vs God Tier Sans- Der Skelettkönig & SANS 2.0

Also the music used during the last battle for Infinity was suggested by me through a PM. There was another song that I threw in and well I was planing on using the one that wasn't chosen for the sequel.

???- Promised Pain

Okay this has nothing to do with me but Deros if you read this I found a good theme for Gaster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02pLwfc46Ik

But yeah Battle themes for Sans I don't need to say what his is and Marie I have the same problem with her normal theme, though her normal theme can also be used as a battle theme as well which is the point. Frisk has no battle theme since they are pacifists.

I also like "Yet Darker" but this theme is really good as well. I'm not sure what Jacob's theme would be.

GASTER THEME SONG FIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGfJYHZCNyU

SAINT ORNING

ADD LINKS TO THE SAILORS ON THE TIERING SCALE
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Anthropomorphic Hedgehog

Appearance: gtg fast m80

Powers/abilities: Sonic can run at incredible speeds, his average speed tends to be the speed of sound (his full speed isn't exactly known). He is quite athletic and is good at parkour. By using the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic can become Super Sonic. This form renders Sonic invincible and boost his speed and power by a thousandfold. Meanwhile, if he uses the Super Emeralds he becomes Hyper Sonic which is essentially the same as Super but the speed and power boost are significantly higher (there isn't an exact multiplier) and allows him to use the Hyper Flash (aka Seizure Procedure).

Weaknesses: Sonic is cocky and arrogant, he is also quite impatient. He tends to run into things without thinking.

Destructive Capacity: In base form, building level. At super form, possibly planet level. Hyper form is quite possibly multiple star systems.

Equipment: Rings

Universe of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Good

Name: Mario Mario (I kid you not his last name is Mario)

Appearance: It's-a me!

Powers/abilities: Mario is a powerhouse, being able to break SOLID BRICK with his fists. He also has a variety of items that give him forms. The fire flower gives Mario the fire form, allowing him to manipulate fire. The Ice Flower turns Mario into Ice Mario, which lets him manipulate ice and walk on water (by freezing it). Mario can also wear the Super Cape, allowing him to fly indefinitely. With the Metal Cap Mario becomes Metal Mario, turning him into living steel, this makes him much stronger at the cost of being heavier and slower. The Tanooki Leaf allows Mario to become Tanooki Mario, allowing Mario to initiate a high jump by gaining momentum and can hover down somehow, he can also turn into a statue in this form. The White Tanooki Leaf is an extension of the Tanooki Leaf and allows Mario to use the Tanooki's abilities but with added invincibility and lasts 5 minutes. The Super Star gives Mario invincibility for 1 minute. The Cat Bell turns Mario into Cat Mario, allowing him to climb up walls and swipe at enemies, an extension of this is known as the Lucky Bell which gives Cat Mario the added ability to turn into a Golden Maneki-Neko.

Weaknesses: It only takes one hit to cause Mario to lose his abilities (if in regular form he shrinks and then he is capable of death, exceptions to this are the invincible forms until their time limit run out).

Destructive Capacity: At least building level.

Equipment: Bag of Items

Universe of Origin: Super Mario

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Good

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Saint Morning wrote:YouTube Videos

Ancient Ones Character introductions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfxtl-tbmbg

Charizard's segment would have fitted more if it had Red's Charizard vs Mewtwo (Pokémon Origins) because it contains the three relevant characters.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Also, I'm shite at wikia so if somebody could fix up my pages I'd appreciate it.

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Name- GLADOS
Half-blood- no
Apperance- a giant white robot with one yellow eye that hangs in aperture laboratories central A.I chamber.
Species- Aperture personality core.
powers- has complete control of aperture laboratories. Can live on power as small as 0.1 volts.
weaknesses- Can only leave the central A.I chamber by being disconnected or by core transfer. When disconnected the entire facility shuts down.
equipment- nothing outside aperture. Inside, everything in the facillity.
Universe- Portal
Affliation- Will listen to Chell, but is basiclly evil towards everyone else.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Daft Universe wrote:Name- GLADOS
Half-blood- no
Apperance- a giant white robot with one yellow eye that hangs in aperture laboratories central A.I chamber.
powers- has complete control of aperture laboratories. Can live on power as small as 0.1 volts.
weaknesses- Can only leave the central A.I chamber by being disconnected or by core transfer. When disconnected the entire facility shuts down.
Universe- Portal

I remember applying for GLaDOS in the prequel, she never did anything XD

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Half-blood- no
Universe- Portal

wrong character app.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Gurori wrote:
Half-blood- no
Universe- Portal

I remember applying for GLaDOS in the prequel, she never did anything XD

You brought her up at a bad time where they were already active arcs and there were now characters who can be taken from those arcs.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 pm

I added Sailor Galaxia and Chaos to the tiering list.

Tell me if I got them wrong.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:50 pm

I have a decent story idea for GLADOS, but she might not turn up.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Ok, so interestingly I e-mailed the author of FtG, and he said that if Frederick used the full extent of his time and space skipping power, he could defeat Goku.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse