NATION

PASSWORD

Reign of the Heirs|Fantasy Medieval|Worldbuilding|DEAD

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What year population do we use?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:42 am

1300's
71%
1600's
14%
1800's
No votes
Stick with the status quo of 30 million.
14%

Total votes : 7

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:01 pm

Well since my thing with Jeslan went nowhere I guess his wife can shake things up quite a bit. Going to be posting rather massively to make up for missing much, but it seems things have slowed down.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:18 pm

I have a draft saved now, y'all. Where's Lord Whiteford, is he still loyal?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Yay Ever responded with Alaro, I can now make another post for my character.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Awesome. Thank you. To be honest y'all, I'm getting kind of bored. It's just me, but I will have that post up, I'm trying.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Been brought to my attention that this is not dead. Working up an Edwyn Post.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Was Gordo's letter to Tommen ever addressed?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:26 pm

So, I accidentally closed the tab just as I was about to post in the IC. Post will be up tomorrow cause fuck that.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Questions to everyone.

I've been assuming that the Castorhold newspaper is distributed to every nation on salin at least, and that the Castorhold bank (being the largest and most extensive financial institution) has branches in every country. May I ask if you guys also were thinking this and if not if that's acceptable?

Follow up question. Are the other lords opinions of Castorhold changed by the stories in the Castorhold newspapers? Miners going missing, 2/4 royal family members falling ill, and Army mobilization being among the most recent.

Also if Castorhold withdrew from the war with the Orcs and/or Kastor would the resulting change be significant? Or not so much? I ask because the heir desires peace and withdrawal is one way to achieve that. But Castorhold has a big army and so do the Orcs.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Cainesland wrote:Questions to everyone.

I've been assuming that the Castorhold newspaper is distributed to every nation on salin at least, and that the Castorhold bank (being the largest and most extensive financial institution) has branches in every country. May I ask if you guys also were thinking this and if not if that's acceptable?

Follow up question. Are the other lords opinions of Castorhold changed by the stories in the Castorhold newspapers? Miners going missing, 2/4 royal family members falling ill, and Army mobilization being among the most recent.

Also if Castorhold withdrew from the war with the Orcs and/or Kastor would the resulting change be significant? Or not so much? I ask because the heir desires peace and withdrawal is one way to achieve that. But Castorhold has a big army and so do the Orcs.

Funding slavers is punishable by death Greymarsh so the paper isn't sold in the hold, and is seldom sold anywhere else in the Nordlands.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Anowa wrote:

Funding slavers is punishable by death Greymarsh so the paper isn't sold in the hold, and is seldom sold anywhere else in the Nordlands.

Ok. Thank you.

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:49 am

Nuridia wrote:I have a draft saved now, y'all. Where's Lord Whiteford, is he still loyal?

Always loyal to her majesty.

I'm just leaving Devon after filling your pantry and dealing with some minor issues with the peasantry and lesser nobility for you, as to ensure you can focus entirely on the developing civil war rather than be distracted by those kinds of things. At least, I'm preparing to leave since my character's been there a while. Though he'll probably stay a bit if you're making your way back.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:11 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:So, I accidentally closed the tab just as I was about to post in the IC. Post will be up tomorrow cause fuck that.

m8

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:31 am

Busy, busy, busy. Sorry guys. Right now mobilization is happening.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Edwyn pretty much despises the Castorhold Aristocracy and when he gets home he will find it hilarious that the local nobility is facing such misfortune. The spymasters probably send a copy of the paper to Edwyn regularly, although the discovery of the documents in the possession of anyone else is punishable by filling the Redwater Palace Oubliette with fire ants, then dumping the offender into the pit and leaving them to die.
Farnhamia wrote:

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:31 am

IC Post up, Edwyn has arrived at his palace. Soon I will get more into the administration of Redwater Island, and the political divide between the different educated classes and their more brawny allies.
Farnhamia wrote:

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:24 am

Castorhold has mining, shipbuilding, citizen lists, civil service, printing presses, whaling to get oil for lamps, lumberjacking, etc. Do you guys think the technology to make faberge eggs would be in existence or no? And if so would mechanical contractions such as cuckoo birds, musical boxes, and merry-go-rounds be alright to include?
Last edited by Cainesland on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argentarino
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 am

Cainesland wrote:Castorhold has mining, shipbuilding, citizen lists, civil service, printing presses, whaling to get oil for lamps, lumberjacking, etc. Do you guys think the technology to make faberge eggs would be in existence or no?

If we're going by 13th century population (and I assume 13th century tech), the answer would be no. Those were mostly made in the late 19th century, and took craftsmanship that simply was not in existence in the 13th century.
Senator Sushila Fonseca
Red - Green Alliance, Fighting for your Fernão!

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 am

Argentarino wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Castorhold has mining, shipbuilding, citizen lists, civil service, printing presses, whaling to get oil for lamps, lumberjacking, etc. Do you guys think the technology to make faberge eggs would be in existence or no?

If we're going by 13th century population (and I assume 13th century tech), the answer would be no. Those were mostly made in the late 19th century, and took craftsmanship that simply was not in existence in the 13th century.

OK. Thank you.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:53 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:IC Post up, Edwyn has arrived at his palace. Soon I will get more into the administration of Redwater Island, and the political divide between the different educated classes and their more brawny allies.

Praise be!

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm getting really busy nowadays, so I'd like everyone to vote in a new OP. I'll still be in the RP, just not as much.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Me either. I wanted to try for the sake of the group, I say I'm gonna post and never get any ideas. I'm going to college soon and to be honest, my hearts not in this as much as it was. But I didn't wanna abandon you guys.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Won't lie I was just Rping for courtesy sake that there were people posting again, I only perhaps have one Rp I am truly invested in and wish to continue Rping. Will I continue rping on this thread...I dunno
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:44 pm

So basically you guys are saying... That this shit is gonna die real quick?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 am

Anowa wrote:So basically you guys are saying... That this shit is gonna die real quick?

Well, shit.

Guess I can focus solely on Legends of Eroris again.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse