NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse Hunger Games (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Are we having fun yet?

Stop asking stupid questions. Get the IC up you lazy OP.
31%
Hang on. I'm still apping.
23%
Where am I? How did I get in THIS part of NS.
39%
I am sooooooooooooo having fun.
7%

Total votes : 61

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 am

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh, crap.

Please, people! Like the magical girls! I can't lose three characters at once!

I mean, I'd be fine with losing Mami this early in the game, she died episode 3 and all, but THREE FREAKING CHARACTERS AT ONCE. WHY AM I CURSED WITH THIS BURDEN.

Only the one with the least votes dies. I'll be putting up the new poll shortly.

Oh shit, I thought it was for who dies. I didn't vote but I did check the results.

COME ON PEOPLE, LET THE AUSTRALIAN MERCENARY LIIIIIIIVE
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:57 am

New Poll
Also, I will be beginning the event in the Jungle Zone. It'll involve the Spiderman Venom stuff. Now question is, Venom Kirby, or Venom Punchlord?
The Epic Quest will come for Mountain Zone.
Portal will occur soon in the Jungle Zone.
Mundeo wrote:
United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:Only the one with the least votes dies. I'll be putting up the new poll shortly.

Oh shit, I thought it was for who dies. I didn't vote but I did check the results.

I mistyped the question yesterday. The Mercenary will live. For now. I can't have the only villain I'm not RPing die.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Someone vote for Akemi and Miki. Please. Please please please.

I'll be perfectly fine if Mami dies. But I don't wanna lose one of my three favorites this early on. At least Kyoko and Madoka got spared... But Sayaka and Homura deserve life too!

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:02 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:New Poll
Also, I will be beginning the event in the Jungle Zone. It'll involve the Spiderman Venom stuff. Now question is, Venom Kirby, or Venom Punchlord?
Mundeo wrote:Oh shit, I thought it was for who dies. I didn't vote but I did check the results.

I mistyped the question yesterday. The Mercenary will live. For now. I can't have the only villain I'm not RPing die.

Oh

Then it looks like one of the magic girls are going to die. :twisted:

Since Oliver got voted out, as well as one of the girls and Brendel, and Slade was ruled out.
Does this mean that everyone except Charlia can vote?
Have at you!

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Ehh, was I accepted..? >.>
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Mundeo wrote:
United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:New Poll

Oh

Then it looks like one of the magic girls are going to die. :twisted:

Since Oliver got voted out, as well as one of the girls and Brendel, and Slade was ruled out.
Does this mean that everyone except Charlia can vote?

If one must perish, let it be Mami Tomoe.

Come on, guys. Come on. Don't make me go through the agony and heartbreak of losing one of my three favorites. Please?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand checked the results again. An enormous THANK YOU and also a cookie to whoever voted for Homura to live.

*waits with bated breath to see whether Sayaka or Mami will die*

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Venom Kirby? Kirby gets Poison from Venom. But would he get Sword or Ninja from Deathstroke?
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Aethras wrote:Venom Kirby? Kirby gets Poison from Venom. But would he get Sword or Ninja from Deathstroke?

He would end up with a sword being stabbed down his throat.
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Thank freaking goodness! The one who dies will be Mami.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Aethras wrote:Venom Kirby? Kirby gets Poison from Venom. But would he get Sword or Ninja from Deathstroke?

Or Venom Punchlord. Actually, it's like the venom liquid that makes Venom. I was thinking one of the jungle parties is going to get affected by it, and go crazy.
Castle Crashers wrote:Ehh, was I accepted..? >.>

Yes, you were. Sorry. I was offline for a moment. I promise, I intended to accept you. Thank you for reminding me. You do understand that until I get the intro post for Wave 2, you won't be able to post, right?
Last edited by United Seasonal Osnilian Districts on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Yo, Oz. Since Sayaka and Mami are tied at one vote, you might want to narrow the poll again.

After all, you already said Deathstroke wouldn't be dying, and Homura has even more votes than he does, so...

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Charlia wrote:Yo, Oz. Since Sayaka and Mami are tied at one vote, you might want to narrow the poll again.

After all, you already said Deathstroke wouldn't be dying, and Homura has even more votes than he does, so...

Okay. I'll narrow the poll.
Narrowed Poll

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Name: Iron Man
Appearance: Out of suit
Mark XLVI
Universe From: The Marvel Cinematic Universe
Powers/Abilities: Level six/'supergenius' intelligence, boxing, enhanced strength, speed and durability as well as supersonic flight while in any of his current suits, ability to remotely control multiple suits at once and 'call in' an entire suit or parts of a suit to wear.
Standard Equipment: Iron Man Mark XLVI suit, Iron Hand wristwatch.
Weakness: He is entirely vulnerable to anything that would harm a human without a suit, and a basic EMP can easily disable most of his suits.
One Random Fact: Tony has had a long history of alcoholism, but has managed to reclaim his life in recent years.
Theme Song (Optional): Shoot to Thrill
Have you read an understand the Ten Commandments of this RP?: Yes.
#OsnilisBatman (Do not remove this)

Note: I'd only use the Mk. 44 against certain 'unkillable' characters, like, say, Superman or the Thing.
Last edited by The Great Devourer of All on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Or Venom Punchlord. Actually, it's like the venom liquid that makes Venom. I was thinking one of the jungle parties is going to get affected by it, and go crazy.
Castle Crashers wrote:Ehh, was I accepted..? >.>

Yes, you were. Sorry. I was offline for a moment. I promise, I intended to accept you. Thank you for reminding me. You do understand that until I get the intro post for Wave 2, you won't be able to post, right?

Huh, it would be interesting.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:08 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:
Mark V
Mark XLVI
Mark XLIV
Powers/Abilities: Level six/'supergenius' intelligence, boxing, enhanced strength, speed and durability as well as supersonic flight while in any of his current suits, ability to remotely control multiple suits at once and 'call in' an entire suit or parts of a suit to wear.
Standard Equipment: Iron Man Mark V suit, Iron Man Mark XLVI suit, Iron Man Mark XLIV suit, Iron Hand wristwatch.
Weakness: He is entirely vulnerable to anything that would harm a human without a suit, and a basic EMP can easily disable most of his suits.
One Random Fact: Tony has had a long history of alcoholism, but has managed to reclaim his life in recent years.

Note: I'd only use the Mk. 44 against certain 'unkillable' characters, like, say, Superman or the Thing.

*edit* I hate to tell you this, but he can't have all of his suits. He can only have one. Because, where would he put the others? He's in the Games.
Last edited by United Seasonal Osnilian Districts on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm going to let it be going to evening time. I'm assuming that Gurouri and Turm aren't posting.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Mark V
Mark XLVI
Mark XLIV
Standard Equipment: Iron Man Mark V suit, Iron Man Mark XLVI suit, Iron Man Mark XLIV suit, Iron Hand wristwatch.

*edit* I hate to tell you this, but he can't have all of his suits. He can only have one. Because, where would he put the others? He's in the Games.

He'd wear the Mk. 46 or put it on sentry mode depending on the situation, and would stash the Mk. 5 (a.k.a. the 'Briefcase Suit') at a marked location. The Mk. 44 would remain in orbit, stored in the 'Veronica' storage/carrying device and attached to a Starktech satellite.

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:20 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:*edit* I hate to tell you this, but he can't have all of his suits. He can only have one. Because, where would he put the others? He's in the Games.

He'd wear the Mk. 46 or put it on sentry mode depending on the situation, and would stash the Mk. 5 (a.k.a. the 'Briefcase Suit') at a marked location. The Mk. 44 would remain in orbit, stored in the 'Veronica' storage/carrying device and attached to a Starktech satellite.

I think the Standard Equipment thing is basically what you can carry. But, do not despair, you might be the receipient of a Game Changer, and receive the option of obtaining a second suit.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:27 pm

I think the Standard Equipment thing is basically what you can carry. But, do not despair, you might be the receipient of a Game Changer, and receive the option of obtaining a second suit.

Understood, thanks.

Edit: I've narrowed it down to just the 46.
Last edited by The Great Devourer of All on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:28 pm

The poll is at 50% Mami and 50% Sakaya. . . and I'm assuming Deathstroke is going to make the kill.

Deathstroke destroys Batman, and gets blown to pieces by the Joker
United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:I think the Standard Equipment thing is basically what you can carry. But, do not despair, you might be the receipient of a Game Changer, and receive the option of obtaining a second suit.

Understood, thanks.

You are aware of the Wave 2 thing where I have to intro post for it before you can post. I'm getting to evening.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Understood, thanks.

You are aware of the Wave 2 thing where I have to intro post for it before you can post. I'm getting to evening.

Yup.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:33 pm

Before I do anything with my characters in the island zone I want to know who's on it
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Yup.

But you can participate in the voting for the first kill, so it's a big deal. We have a tie; you can be the tiebreaker. Charlia's on pins and needles figuring out which character is going to die.
Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:Before I do anything with my characters in the island zone I want to know who's on it

I have locations in the Wave 1 section; the Wave 2 isn't in yet. But I have Launch there.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 pm

I'll post when I get home... I wonder how each launch would react to GIR. I can see blue haired launch being all stuffed animal cuddly with him but I can't put a finger on what blonde launch would do. I mean he may be a defective, kinda insane killing machine, but he is still a killing machien
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse