NATION

PASSWORD

The Legends of Eroris: Arrival |OOC|Fantasy-Medieval|

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6197
Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:45 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'll get to the posting tomorrow.


I'll wait for you then.
Nothing to see here, move along.

User avatar
The Tophat Empire
Senator
 
Posts: 4821
Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:01 am

I want to post, but i cant untill OP does....
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:49 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:I want to post, but i cant untill OP does....

Oh god I have been a lazy OP...

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Everhall wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:I want to post, but i cant untill OP does....

Oh god I have been a lazy OP...

This is what happens to me when NS summer ends!

User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Sorry for the delays, I'm still working on my post.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:24 pm

Still working on The Legend of Eroris: War of the Phoenix Dread

User avatar
Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6197
Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Everhall wrote:Still working on The Legend of Eroris: War of the Phoenix Dread


Given the fact that this one isn't canon, I'll simply reuse Sven there.
Nothing to see here, move along.

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Everhall wrote:Still working on The Legend of Eroris: War of the Phoenix Dread


Given the fact that this one isn't canon, I'll simply reuse Sven there.

It's okay for anyone to okay for everyone to reuse their characters. There's going to be more of an encouragement to play nobles.


User avatar
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1267
Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Is this being rebooted? Or was that scrapped?

User avatar
Lorduex
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 351
Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorduex » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Everhall wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Given the fact that this one isn't canon, I'll simply reuse Sven there.

It's okay for anyone to okay for everyone to reuse their characters. There's going to be more of an encouragement to play nobles.


I'll be reusing my characters, but making them a bit more experienced maybe.
Hi, I'm Albertae. Some of you may know Albertae and participated in one of my Fantasy Medieval RPs or maybe I've RPed in the same RP as you.

Add 4467 to my post count.

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Is this being rebooted? Or was that scrapped?

Still being rebooted. I have schoolwork, and IRL things to worry about. I have to remake lots of this in the guide, and the wiki, and the maps, and this, and that, and lots of other things.
:oops:


User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:23 pm

I have an update for LoE2. The OOC has been made....

BUUUT there is still Lore construction to do.... :oops:

User avatar
Lorduex
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 351
Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorduex » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Everhall wrote:I have an update for LoE2. The OOC has been made....

BUUUT there is still Lore construction to do.... :oops:


Yes! I think I'm going to make the ancestors of Abus my RP characters for LoE2.
Hi, I'm Albertae. Some of you may know Albertae and participated in one of my Fantasy Medieval RPs or maybe I've RPed in the same RP as you.

Add 4467 to my post count.

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:59 am

Lorduex wrote:
Everhall wrote:I have an update for LoE2. The OOC has been made....

BUUUT there is still Lore construction to do.... :oops:


Yes! I think I'm going to make the ancestors of Abus my RP characters for LoE2.

What do you have in mind for them? Being apart of the original order? :p

User avatar
Lorduex
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 351
Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorduex » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:28 am

Everhall wrote:
Lorduex wrote:
Yes! I think I'm going to make the ancestors of Abus my RP characters for LoE2.

What do you have in mind for them? Being apart of the original order? :p


Yes! They'll be adventuring as the first founders of the Order of the Phoenix, tasked with defending the true royalty of the Ashen Dynasty.
Hi, I'm Albertae. Some of you may know Albertae and participated in one of my Fantasy Medieval RPs or maybe I've RPed in the same RP as you.

Add 4467 to my post count.

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Lorduex wrote:
Everhall wrote:What do you have in mind for them? Being apart of the original order? :p


Yes! They'll be adventuring as the first founders of the Order of the Phoenix, tasked with defending the true royalty of the Ashen Dynasty.

What happens when the Ashens fight against each other?

PARADOX! :shock:

User avatar
Lorduex
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 351
Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorduex » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 am

Everhall wrote:
Lorduex wrote:
Yes! They'll be adventuring as the first founders of the Order of the Phoenix, tasked with defending the true royalty of the Ashen Dynasty.

What happens when the Ashens fight against each other?

PARADOX! :shock:


Omg. Abus and Aracia vs Parents.
Hi, I'm Albertae. Some of you may know Albertae and participated in one of my Fantasy Medieval RPs or maybe I've RPed in the same RP as you.

Add 4467 to my post count.

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Lorduex wrote:
Everhall wrote:What happens when the Ashens fight against each other?

PARADOX! :shock:


Omg. Abus and Aracia vs Parents.

That actually seems like a good idea.

User avatar
Dernland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1713
Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:02 pm

I might join the reboot, when it's ready. Probably use ancestors of my char here, seeing as they were elven nobles before le revolution.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello


I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish


I'm not rich.


TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:09 pm

This is still clawing along? Cool.

Anyways, I finally made a family tree for the RP I've been working on occasionally.
Here it is
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:21 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:This is still clawing along? Cool.

Anyways, I finally made a family tree for the RP I've been working on occasionally.
Here it is

Whoa this is a little bit... late

User avatar
The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14832
Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Everhall wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:This is still clawing along? Cool.

Anyways, I finally made a family tree for the RP I've been working on occasionally.
Here it is

Whoa this is a little bit... late

I spent a lot of time making it, and even more time trying to decide how to upload it so the names were readable.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?


it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

User avatar
Everhall
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:29 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:Whoa this is a little bit... late

I spent a lot of time making it, and even more time trying to decide how to upload it so the names were readable.

Mm aye you could play an ancestor come LoE 2. It's gonna have more of a developed path to be a noble while still maintaining the original idea of Eroris. It's gonna be epic

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Naval Monte, TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON

Advertisement

Remove ads