NATION

PASSWORD

The Legends of Eroris: Arrival |OOC|Fantasy-Medieval|

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:03 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:We gonna keep this thing alive or just give up on it?

If you're keeping it going then I'm still keen to finish off my character and join in
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:52 am

Ularn wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:We gonna keep this thing alive or just give up on it?

If you're keeping it going then I'm still keen to finish off my character and join in

I'm trying to, the issue is my character is kinda in a group with... three other players, including Everhall.
Speaking of which, have you seen Everhall around lately?
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:19 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Ularn wrote:If you're keeping it going then I'm still keen to finish off my character and join in

I'm trying to, the issue is my character is kinda in a group with... three other players, including Everhall.

i am all for keeping this going, but i am waiting for Ever to make a post if so
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:58 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Ularn wrote:If you're keeping it going then I'm still keen to finish off my character and join in

Was I spoke off?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:09 pm

No you werent, we were talking of someone else called Everhall.

Also ATR was a bust, sadly, though i have another rp planned and one slowly dying.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Everhall wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:I'm trying to, the issue is my character is kinda in a group with... three other players, including Everhall.

Was I spoke off?

Yes.
We need to get people back and keep this RP alive!
Honestly, though, who do we need for our little civil war story arc (well, the character side of it, and finding the crown thing).
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:37 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Everhall wrote:Was I spoke off?

Yes.
We need to get people back and keep this RP alive!
Honestly, though, who do we need for our little civil war story arc (well, the character side of it, and finding the crown thing).

I can't do anything, so my involvement is irrelevent.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:56 pm

To keep his running we would need an influx of RPers on epic portions!

We would also need people willing to fill important posts such as the Akounate.

Question to all of you. Would any of you remaining Legends be interested in founding a new RP group? A kinda hub for Eroris. It will be open to all, have sponsored RPs and probably be called "The Legends RP Group" It was an idea floating in my head for awhile, Poll incoming.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Everhall wrote:To keep his running we would need an influx of RPers on epic portions!

Question to all of you. Would any of you remaining Legends be interested in founding a new RP group? A kinda hub for Eroris. It will be open to all, have sponsored RPs and probably be called "The Legends RP Group" It was an idea floating in my head for awhile, Poll incoming.

no, we really dont need a lot of players to keep this going, atm we have several players wanting to get back in, waiting for you
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:03 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:To keep his running we would need an influx of RPers on epic portions!

no, we really dont need a lot of players to keep this going, atm we have several players wanting to get back in, waiting for you

Okay.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Still here.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:22 pm

I could take over for the Akounate, i guess, if need be.

Should we have to reboot this, i think it would be best to have the events you had planned to have already happened, so it doesnt take so long to actually start the true plot, so to speak.

I wouldnt mind an Rp group, I will help here if possible.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Shadowwell wrote:I could take over for the Akounate, i guess, if need be.

Should we have to reboot this, i think it would be best to have the events you had planned to have already happened, so it doesnt take so long to actually start the true plot, so to speak.

What events? I'll probably have the rebellions in a few provinces already started. I may even make a new map. Or edit the exsisting one

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:48 pm

I was roleplaying one of those dudes but due to inertia or isolation or whatever it didn't success.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Cuprum wrote:

I was roleplaying one of those dudes but due to inertia or isolation or whatever it didn't success.

It was Valyaria. It was EMMMPTY.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Everhall wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I could take over for the Akounate, i guess, if need be.

What events? I'll probably have the rebellions in a few provinces already started. I may even make a new map. Or edit the exsisting one

I know you wereplanning multiple assassnations, rebellions and the like.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Everhall wrote:
Cuprum wrote:

Notes; one, what bow do you have that can accurately hit at over 600 meters, the english longbow had a accurate range of 240 meters
two; how many men are in the 2nd army, marching on summerset?
three; the message supplied to your commander gives them the option to negotiate THEIR surrender, not wikings

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Everhall wrote:
Cuprum wrote:

Danm true, but their deserve to be conquered to create chaos in the east.
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Er...
Well, I could make a relative of my character (unknown to him) who works for the Akounate, I guess.

If you want to set it up, I'd join an RP group.

Oh, also one of the funnier Khajiit I've met in Skyrim (I've just got back into the game, really. Pretty heavily modded, but no overhauls. Yet.) is one who said something like "Khajiit is guard, so Khajiit has no wares to sell."
I liked it mainly because of the whole "Khajiit has wares if you have coin" thing.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:It was Valyaria. It was EMMMPTY.

Notes; one, what bow do you have that can accurately hit at over 600 meters, the english longbow had a accurate range of 240 meters
three; the message supplied to your commander gives them the option to negotiate THEIR surrender, not wikings

1 He probably got closer. Don't overthink it
2 ~10000 it was hidden throughout the ruins of Riverrun.
3 It's just a thing. A meeting between commanders. You demand the surrender of the other one which You know will be refused

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Still here (school begins tomorrow, though)
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:23 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Still here (school begins tomorrow, though)

Yay!

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Who needs an unruly, unreliable, near undesirable lord of a territory? Cause I will definitely have an app done soon
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Everhall wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:Notes; one, what bow do you have that can accurately hit at over 600 meters, the english longbow had a accurate range of 240 meters

1 He probably got closer. Don't overthink it
2 ~10000 it was hidden throughout the ruins of Riverrun.
3 It's just a thing. A meeting between commanders. You demand the surrender of the other one which You know will be refused

ok, well, can i ask that we skip that part and you start the actual battle?

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Why does so much interesting stuff have to pop up while I'm so disconnected I only get weekly updates on the madness known as politics.
(Twas working at summer camp since the beginning of July, consider this a uber late tag)
Last edited by Raktio on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse