NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Most Developed Character Pt.1: Humans!

Ryou
9%
Ciel
9%
Fawkes
27%
Amelia
9%
Cress
9%
Android 92
9%
Tabella
27%

Total votes : 11

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:lol, thanks. I think it would be fun to have an actual adventure, not just heroes go to A, fight villain, go to B, train, et cetera.

Isn't that DBZ in a nutshell?

Exactly my point. I love DBZ, but something was lost along the way. The sense of adventure and learning about the world is gone after the King Piccolo Saga
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
You've just earned yourself control over the second saga :P

lol, thanks. I think it would be fun to have an actual adventure, not just heroes go to A, fight villain, go to B, train, et cetera.

It'd be a change of pace considering some are slaves
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:16 pm

An App for the King of Earth. Not sure if he will die or not, but I'll think of something. Special thanks to Saint for the idea ;)

Name: King Endymion IV

Species: Human

Backstory: King of the Earth who ascend the throne two years previously. Endymion was trained since birth for his role as Earth's future monarch, in particular trained as a warrior to be Earth's protector against all threats. He is fated, therefore, for conflict when the PTO is destined to arrive...

Power Level: 500

Powers and Abilities:
Genius level intellect
Skilled swordsmen
Considered one of Earth's greatest warriors

Weaknesses:
Alas, the King is but a human
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:06 am

Britanania wrote:An App for the King of Earth. Not sure if he will die or not, but I'll think of something. Special thanks to Saint for the idea ;)

Backstory: King of the Earth who ascend the throne two years previously. Endymion was trained since birth for his role as Earth's future monarch, in particular trained as a warrior to be Earth's protector against all threats. He is fated, therefore, for conflict when the PTO is destined to arrive...

Powers and Abilities:
Genius level intellect
Skilled swordsmen

Weaknesses:

Why do I have the feeling that the picture is from Sailor Moon?
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:31 am

Mundeo wrote:
Britanania wrote:An App for the King of Earth. Not sure if he will die or not, but I'll think of something. Special thanks to Saint for the idea ;)

Powers and Abilities:
Genius level intellect
Skilled swordsmen

Weaknesses:

Because Sailor Moon is love, Sailor Moon is life

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 am

Dibs on this theme!

I never tried making a snarky character before. Guess I'll try it now.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 am

Where is IC? Is there one yet?
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 am

Mundeo wrote:

Powers and Abilities:
Genius level intellect
Skilled swordsmen

Weaknesses:

Because it is xD
Other than DBZ, Sailor Moon is probably my favourite anime. It was my first.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:40 am

Camaalbakrius wrote:Where is IC? Is there one yet?

Should I start it today?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:47 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Camaalbakrius wrote:Where is IC? Is there one yet?

Should I start it today?

Probably, unless you wanted to wait for a few more people

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:54 am

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Should I start it today?

Probably, unless you wanted to wait for a few more people

Well if you guys have any potential joiners you can think of, go ahead and invite them over. As for the IC, what should my first post be over?

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:29 am

Perhaps we should plan out what we are going to do in the first sage before starting.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:38 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Probably, unless you wanted to wait for a few more people

Well if you guys have any potential joiners you can think of, go ahead and invite them over. As for the IC, what should my first post be over?

A general overview of the universal situation and hinting at the incoming PTO

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:39 am

Sichem wrote:Perhaps we should plan out what we are going to do in the first sage before starting.

Sounds like a great idea Brosef Stalin

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

A general overview of the universal situation and hinting at the incoming PTO

Sounds like a plan Stan

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:41 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Probably, unless you wanted to wait for a few more people

I can get app'd up, Rn. What's a good role that you can think of for me? I was considering going all Great Saiyaman for lels, but then thought a superpowered human in DBZ would be interesting. What do you think?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:44 am

New Neros wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I can get app'd up, Rn. What's a good role that you can think of for me? I was considering going all Great Saiyaman for lels, but then thought a superpowered human in DBZ would be interesting. What do you think?

We could use some strong humans. I'm trying to avoid the regular DBZ rp or even the show where the Saiyans are naturally the strongest, or stronger almost by default. So a counterbalance is great sir man

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:50 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:Perhaps we should plan out what we are going to do in the first sage before starting.

XD

I did think of growing a mustache while I was serving in the IDF, so I guess you're not wrong

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:51 am

Holy nobs guys I'm tagging this again.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:52 am

Danceria wrote:Holy nobs guys I'm tagging this again.

Hello kind sir

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

XD

I did think of growing a mustache while I was serving in the IDF, so I guess you're not wrong

Hoootttttt

Also, what should we open with? In arc planning I mean

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:59 am

Tag
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:00 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Hello kind sir

Sichem wrote:XD

Hoootttttt

I think the Earth destruction and universe trotting saga would be a fun opening. It would allow us to flesh the universe out and provide some development before the heavier fighting begins, and the other stuff I said earlier on it.

I also think we should put a cap on how powerful the heroes would become this saga, say like 1,000, so power levels don't become absurd too quickly

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Hello kind sir

Sichem wrote:XD

Hoootttttt

I have a few questions:

1) I assume for the first Saga we're going to have a "World Martial Arts Tourney" thing? Just to gather all of the humans and would be Sayiens together.
2) I have created a bit of a resistance cell (consisting of 4 Ki fighters, two robots, and a socially awkward genius professor), wat do?
3) Would it be feasible for the former Guardians of the Dragonballs of ones respective planet that got teh bloweded uped by Artica (Namek, Sayien, ect) to work together to find Dragonballs and use their wishes to defeat the PTO in small ways
4) Relating to 2, Britannia there was a space related saga? If ever you need a resistance cell or a Namekian ship, I can hook you up
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 am

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hello kind sir

Hoootttttt

I think the Earth destruction and universe trotting saga would be a fun opening. It would allow us to flesh the universe out and provide some development before the heavier fighting begins, and the other stuff I said earlier on it.

I also think we should put a cap on how powerful the heroes would become this saga, say like 1,000, so power levels don't become absurd too quickly

The first page could be used to set earth up as a space fairing civilization and show the lives of the Heros, as well as allude to the coming destruction of earth, and the Cold War between the Glacial clan

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:05 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:I think the Earth destruction and universe trotting saga would be a fun opening. It would allow us to flesh the universe out and provide some development before the heavier fighting begins, and the other stuff I said earlier on it.

The first page could be used to set earth up as a space fairing civilization and show the lives of the Heros, as well as allude to the coming destruction of earth, and the Cold War between the Glacial clan

Did I hear a "Dancy, spot us a resistance cell willya?"
Obligatory Quotes below

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:07 am

Danceria wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Did I hear a "Dancy, spot us a resistance cell willya?"

I suppose :p This rp should be a lot more focused on the universe as a whole

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse