NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Most Developed Character Pt.1: Humans!

Ryou
9%
Ciel
9%
Fawkes
27%
Amelia
9%
Cress
9%
Android 92
9%
Tabella
27%

Total votes : 11

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:29 pm

If Black Luminous wants to fight Botarah, he can. Just putting that out there
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Camaalbakrius wrote:If Black Luminous wants to fight Botarah, he can. Just putting that out there

Neros is a bit inconsistent, so for our purposes I think you should mod the beginning of their fight.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Camaalbakrius wrote:If Black Luminous wants to fight Botarah, he can. Just putting that out there

I'd go ahead and TG Neros then.

He can say yes or no and you guys can work out the finer details
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
They've known about him for probably at least that long. Depending how time travel works here.

After all. The Kais are the ones who killed him. It wasn't the car crash.

Wait WHAT? There's more regular Kais right?

If that is the case then Mizuna would definitely be aware of Fawkes existence and the potential impact it could have on the universe if he were to continue to live. Knowing Mizuna,however, she would want to see how things pan out before acting and if he gets in her way she'll exterminate him.

But considering her Goal is to kill Atum in the next Saga, I think a common interest can be found?

Actually. That's really close to what I need to happen. Let us go to TG.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:34 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

I was hoping to get a response out of either Kale or Tabbis on Glacia's final form. I think they can stop their fighting for that, as the ascension of a new Super Saiyan would no doubt halt any combat.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:36 pm

is their a hercule like character

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Rygondria wrote:is their a hercule like character

Earth was kind of destroyed and most of its inhabitants were sold into slavery.

That said it is coming back at the end of this Saga, so a Mr Satan stand in is a possibility.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Britanania wrote:

That said it is coming back at the end of this Saga, so a Mr Satan stand in is a possibility.

Not going to lie, but I couldn't stand Hercule in the anime.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Britanania wrote:Earth was kind of destroyed and most of its inhabitants were sold into slavery.

Not going to lie, but I couldn't stand Hercule in the anime.

Yeah, I can't stand a lot of the more comedic characters in general xD

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Britanania wrote:

My idea was a either a luchador or a big musclebound brute with a pseudo russian accent.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I was hoping to get a response out of either Kale or Tabbis on Glacia's final form. I think they can stop their fighting for that, as the ascension of a new Super Saiyan would no doubt halt any combat.

Tabbis is too wrapped up in his own problems and Ciel to notice, also his ability to sense ki is very new. Kale, on the other hand, I can get

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Britanania wrote:Earth was kind of destroyed and most of its inhabitants were sold into slavery.

My idea was a either a luchador or a big musclebound brute with a pseudo russian accent.

I'm sure we can work something out.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Britanania wrote:
Rygondria wrote:My idea was a either a luchador or a big musclebound brute with a pseudo russian accent.

I'm sure we can work something out.

yeah, i was debating whether he would have a sensitivity to chi or not, that or at least be a more competent fighter than mr.satan
Last edited by Rygondria on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Yeah, Rn, I think it's time to move onto the new OOC

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Britanania wrote:Yeah, Rn, I think it's time to move onto the new OOC

Am doing so now

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Imma be locking this thread soon!

SECOND OOC!!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse