NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Most Developed Character Pt.1: Humans!

Ryou
9%
Ciel
9%
Fawkes
27%
Amelia
9%
Cress
9%
Android 92
9%
Tabella
27%

Total votes : 11

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:25 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Why are you being so hurtful, good friend?

I just want to participate in your roleplaye!1!!!

But his name is a by-product of fire.

And not a member of the Dragonball Universe.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Danceria wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
But his name is a by-product of fire.

And not a member of the Dragonball Universe.

FINE THEN. I QUIT. YOU ALL WIN, YOU MEAN PEOPLE. I DIDNT WANT TO BE IN THIS RP ANYWAY.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Danceria wrote:And not a member of the Dragonball Universe.

FINE THEN. I QUIT. YOU ALL WIN, YOU MEAN PEOPLE. I DIDNT WANT TO BE IN THIS RP ANYWAY.

:(
RIP in peace. You had the best app, and are the smallest weeaboo out of all these guys.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:36 pm

The Peoples East Africa wrote:
Sanabel wrote:FINE THEN. I QUIT. YOU ALL WIN, YOU MEAN PEOPLE. I DIDNT WANT TO BE IN THIS RP ANYWAY.

:(
RIP in peace. You had the best app, and are the smallest weeaboo out of all these guys.

...I feel bad now.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Peoples East Africa wrote: :(

...I feel bad now.

You're the second smallest weeaboo here :)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Danceria wrote:...I feel bad now.

You're the second smallest weeaboo here :)

Ironic thing is that I read some of the Magna, and only have begun watching subbed anime.
Obligatory Quotes below

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Peoples East Africa wrote:You're the second smallest weeaboo here :)

Ironic thing is that I read some of the Magna, and only have begun watching subbed anime.

...I take back what I said.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Danceria wrote:Ironic thing is that I read some of the Magna, and only have begun watching subbed anime.

...I take back what I said.

I am a gradual and interested convert, who watches the non-mainstream anime. Currently watching a comedy anime by the name of Nyan Koi.
Obligatory Quotes below

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:48 pm

The only good anime ever made is Last Exile.

Aside from Pokemon of course.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Kiznaiver, Pokémon, Dragon Ball, Attack on Titan
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Sanabel wrote:Was I denied BC Ash is too much of a "Gary Sue"?

I personally believe you were denied because:

1. A Gary Sue is Gary motherfuckin Oak.

2. Nobody likes Ash.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Gurori wrote:Kiznaiver, Pokémon, Dragon Ball, Attack on Titan

I don't watch anime

HA! WHO'S THE SMALLEST WEEABOO NOW???
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:01 pm

You're all wrong. The only good animes are Cory in the House, Seinfeld, and Toy Story.

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Mundeo wrote:

I don't watch anime

Jack still.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:03 pm

According to My Anime List, (which i use to keep track if these things) I have completed 78 anime, am watching 4, and dropped 6

In terms of manga, I'm reading 2, and completed 6
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Mundeo wrote:

I don't watch anime

HE IS NOT TRUE DBZ FAN! EXTERMINATE.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Woah looks like you got a bunch of people here Rnclave. Might try to be the OP of a saga later but for now I think I'll just take these three spots again if that's okay.

Name: Killion

Species: Namekian

Backstory: Killion is a Namekien of the Dragon clan that escaped the destruction of his home planet and traveled to Earth along with an elderly Namekien named Rocen. Rocen became the guardian of Earth and created the dragon balls not long after. He trained Killion to be the next guardian for 15 years and then died, leaving Killion as the guardian. Killion has vowed to protect the planet Earth with his life, even in this day and age as non-native species have started arriving on the planet. Killion has been the guardian of Earth for 8 years, and has established a friendship with the Northern Kai.

Power Level: 16,000

Powers and Abilities: Flight, generic ki blasts, telepathy, Instant Transmission, and healing.

Attacks: Generic ki blasts

Weaknesses: Not very skilled in hand to hand combat

Appearance: http://pre14.deviantart.net/69de/th/pre/i/2015/114/a/c/kenmei_means_wise_by_ruga_rell-d58iwx7.png

Name: Northern Kai
Species: Kai
Backstory: Northern Kai is one of the four kais that supervise a particular quadrant of the galaxy. Northern Kai's quadrant, of course, is the northern quadrant. Having been the quadrant supervisor for a little less than 1,000 years, Northern Kai has seen trillions of beings live and die. But no planet has caught as much of his interest as Earth. Northern Kai has developed a relationship with the current guardian of the planet and is responsible for inventing the Kaio-Ken and Instant Transmission techniques.
Power Level: 11,341
Powers and Abilities: Flight, generic ki blasts, telepathy, superior ki sensing, and Instant Transmission
Attacks: Generic ki blasts, electrical stun blasts, and Kaio-Ken
Weaknesses: Uhhh nothing in particular.
Appearance:

Name: Barret Wehlm
Species: Human
Backstroy: Barret Wehlm is the current King of Earth, and is the second in his family to assume the office. His time as king has been filled with prosperity and he has been one of Earth's best kings ever. Uhhhh...honestly I don't really know what else to put here but I can figure something else out if this is absolutely necessary.
Power Level: 5
Powers and Abilities: N/A
Attacks: N/A
Weaknesses: He's a regular human
Appearance:
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Quavv wrote:Woah looks like you got a bunch of people here Rnclave. Might try to be the OP of a saga later but for now I think I'll just take these three spots again if that's okay.

Backstory: Killion is a Namekien of the Dragon clan that escaped the destruction of his home planet and traveled to Earth along with an elderly Namekien named Rocen. Rocen became the guardian of Earth and created the dragon balls not long after. He trained Killion to be the next guardian for 15 years and then died, leaving Killion as the guardian. Killion has vowed to protect the planet Earth with his life, even in this day and age as non-native species have started arriving on the planet. Killion has been the guardian of Earth for 8 years, and has established a friendship with the Northern Kai.

Powers and Abilities: Flight, generic ki blasts, telepathy, Instant Transmission, and healing.

Appearance: http://pre14.deviantart.net/69de/th/pre/i/2015/114/a/c/kenmei_means_wise_by_ruga_rell-d58iwx7.png

Backstory: Northern Kai is one of the four kais that supervise a particular quadrant of the galaxy. Northern Kai's quadrant, of course, is the northern quadrant. Having been the quadrant supervisor for a little less than 1,000 years, Northern Kai has seen trillions of beings live and die. But no planet has caught as much of his interest as Earth. Northern Kai has developed a relationship with the current guardian of the planet and is responsible for inventing the Kaio-Ken and Instant Transmission techniques.
Powers and Abilities: Flight, generic ki blasts, telepathy, superior ki sensing, and Instant Transmission
Appearance:
(Image)

Backstroy: Barret Wehlm is the current King of Earth, and is the second in his family to assume the office. His time as king has been filled with prosperity and he has been one of Earth's best kings ever. Uhhhh...honestly I don't really know what else to put here but I can figure something else out if this is absolutely necessary.
Appearance:
(Image)

We already have a king
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Quavv wrote:Woah looks like you got a bunch of people here Rnclave. Might try to be the OP of a saga later but for now I think I'll just take these three spots again if that's okay.

Appearance:
(Image)

Appearance:
(Image)

All but the king are accepted kind sir
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Praise Kami!
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Time to bang out my first post!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Sanabel wrote:Time to bang out my first post!

Go home cis-scum

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Application will be up soon!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:31 pm

New Neros wrote:Application will be up soon!

Awesome! This saga will be even better if max used the Ragnarok sanction :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse