NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Most Developed Character Pt.1: Humans!

Ryou
9%
Ciel
9%
Fawkes
27%
Amelia
9%
Cress
9%
Android 92
9%
Tabella
27%

Total votes : 11

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:52 am

Sichem, did Aonori teach David the Galick Gun?
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:59 am

Britanania wrote:Sichem, did Aonori teach David the Galick Gun?

Yes, have you not noticed him use it in the Dragon Ascendent Saga?
Last edited by Sichem on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:03 am

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:Sichem, did Aonori teach David the Galick Gun?

Yes, have you not noticed him use it in the Dragon Ascendent Saga?

That was a while ago xD
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 am

Britanania wrote:
Sichem wrote:Yes, have you not noticed him use it in the Dragon Ascendent Saga?

That was a while ago xD

David doing anything story relevant was a while ago :p

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:13 am

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:That was a while ago xD

David doing anything story relevant was a while ago :p

Only a few more pages and he can begin his fight with Arctica

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:25 am

Britanania wrote:
Sichem wrote:David doing anything story relevant was a while ago :p

Only a few more pages and he can begin his fight with Arctica

Only a few?

I thought this would be a longer arc.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:05 am

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:Only a few more pages and he can begin his fight with Arctica

Only a few?

It is. Unless everyone stops posting while battles are going on xD
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:Only a few?

No promises, I work 40+ hours in a week with unconditional call ins and overtime.

Yay for not having a union... fuck.
And making minimum pay... I really need ot go back to med school.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 am

Neo ORB wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

No promises, I work 40+ hours in a week with unconditional call ins and overtime.

While I certainly don't work forty hours, I know how much minimum wage sucks.

Ninety Two isn't terribly needed right now, but Tabbis plans to trick her into teaching him how to control his ki

Sphinxatopd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sphinxatopd » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:18 am

Where did Kale teleport to?

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:21 am

Sphinxatopd wrote:Where did Kale teleport to?

Another part of the station. Even though he learned it and mastered it a long time ago, his focus is divided and he's rusty, so he can't take it far

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:25 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sphinxatopd wrote:Where did Kale teleport to?

Another part of the station. Even though he learned it and mastered it a long time ago, his focus is divided and he's rusty, so he can't take it far

Warp > Instant Transmission anyway :p

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:29 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Warp > Instant Transmission anyway :p

Shunkan Idō is instant though :P

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:35 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:Warp > Instant Transmission anyway :p

But Warp doesn't have to rely on there being someone strong wherever you want to go :p

What's a minute or something to get across the Universe anyway?

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:37 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

But Warp doesn't have to rely on there being someone strong wherever you want to go :p

Well, it's sixty seconds :p And Kale could teleport somewhere if he's familiar enough

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:41 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:But Warp doesn't have to rely on there being someone strong wherever you want to go :p

Well, it's sixty seconds :p And Kale could teleport somewhere if he's familiar enough

We'll see how he teleports when we send him to an another dimension

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

We'll see how he teleports when we send him to an another dimension

Warp has more uses for escape too. While Shunkan Idō can be used for close combat.

Clearly the latter is superior :p

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:48 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Neo ORB wrote:No promises, I work 40+ hours in a week with unconditional call ins and overtime.

Ninety Two isn't terribly needed right now, but Tabbis plans to trick her into teaching him how to control his ki

So let me get this stright, your essentially going to have an oven... A complete machine teach you controlling of 'Ki' something that as a machine she doesn't have even an iota of...

Tabbys logic leap the is gonna hit the ground harder then android 92 jumping from a low altitude plane...
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:49 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:We'll see how he teleports when we send him to an another dimension

Warp has more uses for escape too. While Shunkan Idō can be used for close combat.

Clearly the latter is superior :p

If you can time it right and perfect it, Warp in close combat can basically be a flashy Instant Transmission.

So don't close the case yet :p

Neo ORB wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

So let me get this stright, your essentially going to have an oven... A complete machine teach you controlling of 'Ki' something that as a machine she doesn't have even an iota of...

Tabbys logic leap the is gonna hit the ground harder then android 92 jumping from a low altitude plane...

Well Tabbis might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:50 am

Neo ORB wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

His logic is that she's the only warrior Earthling he saw on Luna, so she must be the one who taught Spicer.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:54 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Neo ORB wrote:

His logic is that she's the only warrior Earthling he saw on Luna, so she must be the one who taught Spicer.

Also because she'll be his washing machine

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Also because she'll be his washing machine

So she has to prove her worth :P

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:50 am

The Jacobins

The Squad Itself: The Jacobins ( As historically accurate ) was the most ruthless and loyal group severing under Gelid. Formed out of misfit soldiers, the Jacobins have become a Pariah almost universally, this being attributed to their ruthless and evil acts, such as the Omnicide of the entire Arsou system. Fiercely loyal to Gelid, the Jacobins quickly went rogue after Gelids death, escaping and reeking havoc across the universe as they went. Neutral until the War Council between the siblings, the Jacobins took the side of the strongest player in the war, Arctica.

Calliot ( The Mech ): Calliot was once part of Gelids First Division, the most far forward operating division in the eastern quadrant. Stuck on a primitive planet of tribals, Calliot was one of the only survivors of his company, later eating his five remaining comrades in an effort to survive the harsh conditions. Locked away following the arrival of a rescue party, Calliot was nearly driven insane in solitary confinement, where he mutilated himself four years before his release. Fixed up with his cybernetic parts following his release, Calliot was the last member to join the Jacobins.

>>>Powers: With his cybernetic parts, Calliot has a response time that rivals beings far above him, along with the ability to target specific weaknesses on a variety of species. Along with his upgrades, he can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

<<<Power Level: 173,000

Rayne ( The Woman ): Rayne is the sole survivor of the Arza race, a gravity manipulating race destroyed minutes after Arctica discovered the planet. Forced into servitude, Rayne was bounced from slave camp tomslave camp, using her unique abilities to break out, and later destroy the camps. After ten years of indentured servitude, Rayne was finally relieved of her position, being drafted into Gelids armies, where she would later help found the Jacobins.

>>>Powers: As a member of the Arza race, Rayne is a natural fighter, having lived on a world known for its warriors. While a natural warrior and skilled fighter, the Arza people have a unique ability almost exclusive to themselves. Able to manipulate the gravity exerted against her opponent. During combat, if Rayne strikes her opponent, the point of contact expirences either 15x more, or 15x less the gravity exerted against them. For each strike, the gravity either becomes more intense or less intense.

<<<Power Level: 255,000

Abaddon( The Beast ): Born on a pitch black world, Abaddon was once a mindless animal rampaging across the dead world. Discovered by a team of scientists, the beast was coached into a chamber, where he was expirementwd on until sentience appeared within him, upon which he was named Abaddon, or the Angel of Destruction. A tank in his own right, Abaddon was the second member to join the Jacobins, where he was trained to be obey Rayne's commands ( Something he's becoming slowly opposed too )

>>>Powers: While a tank of a warrior, Abaddon is the fastest warrior this side of the Western Galaxy. Along with an ungodly level of speed, Abaddon has a natural survival ability called active camo, where he can automatically adapt and blend into his surroundings. This, coupled with his speed and strength, make him a dangerous warrior.

<<<Power Level: 510,000

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:54 am

New Rnclave wrote:
The Jacobins

The Squad Itself: The Jacobins ( As historically accurate ) was the most ruthless and loyal group severing under Gelid. Formed out of misfit soldiers, the Jacobins have become a Pariah almost universally, this being attributed to their ruthless and evil acts, such as the Omnicide of the entire Arsou system. Fiercely loyal to Gelid, the Jacobins quickly went rogue after Gelids death, escaping and reeking havoc across the universe as they went. Neutral until the War Council between the siblings, the Jacobins took the side of the strongest player in the war, Arctica.

Calliot ( The Mech ): Calliot was once part of Gelids First Division, the most far forward operating division in the eastern quadrant. Stuck on a primitive planet of tribals, Calliot was one of the only survivors of his company, later eating his five remaining comrades in an effort to survive the harsh conditions. Locked away following the arrival of a rescue party, Calliot was nearly driven insane in solitary confinement, where he mutilated himself four years before his release. Fixed up with his cybernetic parts following his release, Calliot was the last member to join the Jacobins.

>>>Powers: With his cybernetic parts, Calliot has a response time that rivals beings far above him, along with the ability to target specific weaknesses on a variety of species. Along with his upgrades, he can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

<<<Power Level: 173,000

Rayne ( The Woman ): Rayne is the sole survivor of the Arza race, a gravity manipulating race destroyed minutes after Arctica discovered the planet. Forced into servitude, Rayne was bounced from slave camp tomslave camp, using her unique abilities to break out, and later destroy the camps. After ten years of indentured servitude, Rayne was finally relieved of her position, being drafted into Gelids armies, where she would later help found the Jacobins.

>>>Powers: As a member of the Arza race, Rayne is a natural fighter, having lived on a world known for its warriors. While a natural warrior and skilled fighter, the Arza people have a unique ability almost exclusive to themselves. Able to manipulate the gravity exerted against her opponent. During combat, if Rayne strikes her opponent, the point of contact expirences either 15x more, or 15x less the gravity exerted against them. For each strike, the gravity either becomes more intense or less intense.

<<<Power Level: 255,000

Abaddon( The Beast ): Born on a pitch black world, Abaddon was once a mindless animal rampaging across the dead world. Discovered by a team of scientists, the beast was coached into a chamber, where he was expirementwd on until sentience appeared within him, upon which he was named Abaddon, or the Angel of Destruction. A tank in his own right, Abaddon was the second member to join the Jacobins, where he was trained to be obey Rayne's commands ( Something he's becoming slowly opposed too )

>>>Powers: While a tank of a warrior, Abaddon is the fastest warrior this side of the Western Galaxy. Along with an ungodly level of speed, Abaddon has a natural survival ability called active camo, where he can automatically adapt and blend into his surroundings. This, coupled with his speed and strength, make him a dangerous warrior.

<<<Power Level: 510,000

From the depths of Hell, among the Saiyan colony in it's landscapes, a single shriek can be herd:

"LAAAAAAAAAME!"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 am

You wound me Sichem :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse