NATION

PASSWORD

New Frontier OOC (Superhero, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:58 pm

TFGR, I'm enjoying the back story that you're creating.
Kind of wish you'do separate it from your Friction storyline.
Are they dependent on each other?

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:49 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:TFGR, I'm enjoying the back story that you're creating.
Kind of wish you'do separate it from your Friction storyline.
Are they dependent on each other?

How else will I tell it? I figure if I tell it every post it will eventually come out.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Just saw latest installment of the Friction storyline. Going to let others get a post in before reacting. I'll definitely react if client becomes endangered.

Good night. :hug:
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:14 am

-snip-
Last edited by Aghrabia on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deus Vult, Infidel!

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:05 am

MightyQuinn wrote:Just saw latest installment of the Friction storyline. Going to let others get a post in before reacting. I'll definitely react if client becomes endangered.

Good night. :hug:

Okay, I couldn't resist. Just posted IC, again.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:41 am

Charellia wrote:Won't be able to post until late tomorrow. Stupid real life.

Hey, I liked that you used the Sobriety Pills. Curious if you would have had alcohol antidote or fought drunk without them.
:clap:

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:09 am

D.A.S., Drug Activated Super, a phenomenon. Uncertain if these people had natural potential for power. If the have been loosed by a criminal organization. Or if they are the offspring of rogue supers. Or a combination of (some) of the proposed factors. One thing they have in common is they have generally been recreational drug users.
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Would anyone else like to get in on the battle?

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:13 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:
Charellia wrote:Won't be able to post until late tomorrow. Stupid real life.

Hey, I liked that you used the Sobriety Pills. Curious if you would have had alcohol antidote or fought drunk without them.

I would have had them go in drunk. But since you got my character drunker than I intended, I had to take your way out as well. I'm still going to say that the pills were't 100% effective though.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:15 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:Would anyone else like to get in on the battle?

Looks like the new player is still Work In Progress.
Two players up at Unity HQ.
I think we're ready to rumble with Friction, Solarmancer and Yūrei.
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Charellia wrote:
MightyQuinn wrote:Hey, I liked that you used the Sobriety Pills. Curious if you would have had alcohol antidote or fought drunk without them.

I would have had them go in drunk. But since you got my character drunker than I intended, I had to take your way out as well. I'm still going to say that the pills were't 100% effective though.

Up to you. Must say, I liked the way you handled it.
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Am I right in presuming there are Unity headquarters in other parts of the world, say England?
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:57 pm

My character can start in any part of Seattle, right?
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 pm

The answer to both of those questions is yes.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Name: Damien van Horne
Codename: Lucifer
Sex: Male
Physical Appearance:

Including the glasses

Voice: Gray G. Haddock as Roman Torchwick from RWBY
Unity or Rogue: Rogue
Powers: Darkness Manipulation (6)
Operative or Attuned: N/A
Weakness: Extremely adverse to light- he must wear special clothes to combat this and if he goes outside without them on he will suffer extreme burns on his body; when angry he's prone to making mistakes
Detailed Description of Power: He can control pre-existing patches of darkness, but they can only be manipulated within the amount of their original area; he can change the their density as well (may add more when it becomes more defined, or the Superpower wiki starts working again)

Bio: Found at the side of a highway in Texas around the age of 15 in 1999, Damien's only memory was of his name and his powers. Extremely scared, he killed all five of those he was found by by accident. He ran from there and wandered the Deep South before he finally lost his last shred of sanity and went on a rampage and killed 20 people, injuring 50- leaving before the police found him. He currently wanders the world and kills people he finds everywhere, and now he's come to Seattle.
Dislikes: Sparsely populated areas, light, pretty much everything else in the world
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEasR7hVhA (I was listening to this song when I checked this RP out, so it provided the basic inspiration)

Name: Alex Sullivan
Codename: Graviton
Physical Appearance:

Voice: Daniel Radcliffe post-Harry Potter
Unity or Rogue: Unity
Powers: Gravity Manipulation (6)
Operative or Attuned: Attuned
Weakness: Overconfidence in his abilities and a lack of training
Detailed Description of Power: Can strengthen or weaken gravity fields around objects, either attracting and repelling other objects (though he can make himself exempt from this if he wants). He can also activate and deactivate gravity on objects and in certain areas of up to 10 m2

Bio: Born in the North-East of England, Alex had a very normal life as a teenager, doing normal teenager things- except one, an almost singular obsession with superheroes- he loved them, it lasted right through into his late teenage years. Life continued to be normal until one day his father was shot in his shop by an escaping thief- just on the day he decided to bunk off with his friends. He felt enormous guilt over the fact he might've been able to stop it, so he decided to join the one place he knew he could make a difference- Unity. Here he went through vigorous training and was made into an Attuned operative.
Dislikes: Criminals, desk work
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM

Sorry if this is garbled (especially the bios and detailed descriptions), but it's half past midnight right now.
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Aghrabia wrote:
Physical Appearance:

(Image)
Including the glasses

Weakness: Extremely adverse to light- he must wear special clothes to combat this and if he goes outside without them on he will suffer extreme burns on his body; when angry he's prone to making mistakes
Detailed Description of Power: He can control pre-existing patches of darkness, but they can only be manipulated within the amount of their original area; he can change the their density as well (may add more when it becomes more defined, or the Superpower wiki starts working again)

Bio: Found at the side of a highway in Texas around the age of 15 in 1999, Damien's only memory was of his name and his powers. Extremely scared, he killed all five of those he was found by by accident. He ran from there and wandered the Deep South before he finally lost his last shred of sanity and went on a rampage and killed 20 people, injuring 50- leaving before the police found him. He currently wanders the world and kills people he finds everywhere, and now he's come to Seattle.
Dislikes: Sparsely populated areas, light, pretty much everything else in the world
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEasR7hVhA (I was listening to this song when I checked this RP out, so it provided the basic inspiration)

Physical Appearance:

Detailed Description of Power: Can strengthen or weaken gravity fields around objects, either attracting and repelling other objects (though he can make himself exempt from this if he wants). He can also activate and deactivate gravity on objects and in certain areas of up to 10 m2

Bio: Born in the North-East of England, Alex had a very normal life as a teenager, doing normal teenager things- except one, an almost singular obsession with superheroes- he loved them, it lasted right through into his late teenage years. Life continued to be normal until one day his father was shot in his shop by an escaping thief- just on the day he decided to bunk off with his friends. He felt enormous guilt over the fact he might've been able to stop it, so he decided to join the one place he knew he could make a difference- Unity. Here he went through vigorous training and was made into an Attuned operative.

Sorry if this is garbled (especially the bios and detailed descriptions), but it's half past midnight right now.

This is mostly fine. But where did the first character get his armor?

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:07 am

The first Galactic Republic wrote:
Aghrabia wrote:
Physical Appearance:

(Image)
Including the glasses

Physical Appearance:

This is mostly fine. But where did the first character get his armor?

Oh right, sorry- it is the shadow.
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 am

Aghrabia wrote:
The first Galactic Republic wrote:This is mostly fine. But where did the first character get his armor?

Oh right, sorry- it is the shadow.

Okay. Accepted.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Can I disturb the hunt for the rogue by killing him, or something- or are you planning to do anything else with this?
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Aghrabia wrote:Can I disturb the hunt for the rogue by killing him, or something- or are you planning to do anything else with this?

That rogue is a red shirt, but don't worry they'll be things to disrupt.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Aghrabia wrote:Can I disturb the hunt for the rogue by killing him, or something- or are you planning to do anything else with this?

That rogue is a red shirt, but don't worry they'll be things to disrupt.

So no killing him...?
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Aghrabia wrote:
The first Galactic Republic wrote:That rogue is a red shirt, but don't worry they'll be things to disrupt.

So no killing him...?

Nah.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Aghrabia wrote:So no killing him...?

Nah.

Shame. I'll turn up anyway- I don't know what for.
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Posted. Meet the insane one.
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Aghrabia wrote:Posted. Meet the insane one.

He is met, and by a character who's afraid of the dark, no less.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse