NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Among Us V4.0 [Superhero] (OOC|OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Bad news Exil: Brookes isn't returning (probably).

Good news is, I'm working in a concept for a character and I should have the app in a few days. Exo app will be posted in a few hours.

:(
How could you?

Well, one nemesis less to fight :D
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Good news is, I'm working in a concept for a character and I should have the app in a few days. Exo app will be posted in a few hours.

Wait, wasn't Brookes the Mage with Imogen?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Anowa wrote:

Wait, wasn't Brookes the Mage with Imogen?

Yes, he is. But I haven't heard from Dyelli in a while, so I don't know the current situation. His arc didn't end before it, and if he's "gone", the character is stuck.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Anowa wrote:Wait, wasn't Brookes the Mage with Imogen?

Yes, he is. But I haven't heard from Dyelli in a while, so I don't know the current situation. His arc didn't end before it, and if he's "gone", the character is stuck.

Dyelli's probably off in the middle of the Black Forest making wine or something. They'll probably be back eventually.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Dyelli's probably off in the middle of the Black Forest making wine or something. They'll probably be back eventually.

Why should he be in the black forest?

I`d guess the probability for me being in the Black Forest is higher.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Anowa wrote:Dyelli's probably off in the middle of the Black Forest making wine or something. They'll probably be back eventually.

Why should he be in the black forest?

They mentioned living in New Zealand, and then mentioned living in England soon after, so they travel apparently.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Anowa wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Why should he be in the black forest?

They mentioned living in New Zealand, and then mentioned living in England soon after, so they travel apparently.

Hmmmm.
Interesting.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:52 am

Alright, now that I know that chemical/biological attack will be the next terrorist attack in NY, it means I can now continue with my character's story.

One questions;

1. Calamity mentioned the chemical attack that targeting residential districts. Considered that she works for the Knights, is it possible for the Knights to working alongside government agencies such as FBI, NSA, CIA? Considering that the chemical attack will be a terrorist attack.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:Alright, now that I know that chemical/biological attack will be the next terrorist attack in NY, it means I can now continue with my character's story.

One questions;

1. Calamity mentioned the chemical attack that targeting residential districts. Considered that she works for the Knights, is it possible for the Knights to working alongside government agencies such as FBI, NSA, CIA? Considering that the chemical attack will be a terrorist attack.

The Knights are the only, or one of the only government sanctioned Vigilante Organizations. They are so closely tied to DARPA they are usually considered synonymous and work with the police in an overt and official manner. The president actually gave them executive authority to investigate a recent attack on a school.
They aren't OFFICIALLY the government, but sometimes its very hard to tell the difference.
They probably are in close communication with the FBI, NSA, and CIA but they aren't directly working together, but they plan on telling them when they figure anything major out.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Alright, now that I know that chemical/biological attack will be the next terrorist attack in NY, it means I can now continue with my character's story.

One questions;

The Knights are the only, or one of the only government sanctioned Vigilante Organizations. They are so closely tied to DARPA they are usually considered synonymous and work with the police in an overt and official manner. The president actually gave them executive authority to investigate a recent attack on a school.
They aren't OFFICIALLY the government, but sometimes its very hard to tell the difference.
They probably are in close communication with the FBI, NSA, and CIA but they aren't directly working together, but they plan on telling them when they figure anything major out.

Oi, Luxa, I don`t doubt Mossad would hunt me forever if they`d have the knowledge.
But GRU and CIA is something I infiltrated.
And my problem still is that this common hatred against my org can be swayed.
In fact, I`m constantly planning on doing so.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

One questions;

Alright, I'll have her turned herself as a FBI agent. Or maybe NSA. And then continuing from it.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Super Identity:
Real Identity: William Brookes
Is real identity known to the public: Yes.
Hero, Villian, Neutral: Neutral/Hero
Appearance: Image
Group Affiliation: None.
Powers:
- Various degrees of magic
- Detective
- Higher than average memory
Equipment:

His overcoat, enchanted to be comfortable under any circumstances and amplify the power of his spells, an extensive magical paraphernalia (which he keeps at his home, takes part of it in jobs), several artifacts.

Weakness’s:

He's pretty much a normal human. A powerful mage, but a human. Don't expect him to survive a bullet to the head if he doesn't block it properly, and he will bleed like the average human.

Background:

The story of the mage known as William Brookes would start in a very religious family in New York. The oldest son, being a brother to three sisters and two brother, he would become the family's black sheep at an early age.

His high aptitude for magic would come with his family's pursuit. After years of being "exorcised" in all the ways possible, he decided to make a little joke. At the age of 10, he faked a poltergeist, using small illusions. It would be the start of his hell. For the next two years he was under strict control from his parents, rarely leaving home.

When he was 12 years old, his younger sister died, allegedly by his fault. This was the turning point in his life: He was sent to a boarding school, in an exile that would shape the man he would be.

His magical studies started at the same year he entered the school. Using an almost natural investigation instinct, he would discover places hidden for mages only, gradually acquiring more knowledge. Obviously, he was still a child, which stopped his quick evolution. The next 4 years were experimental ones, with William impersonating the "trouble child" stereotype at its best, adding the magical factor, and with the company of a few friends that followed his "philosophy" of life.

His group of friends would be known for trouble, drugs, and the will of messing with magic. Apart from William, only a girl had magical ability, naturally putting them as a self destructive relationship. Throughout all this period, his family forgot him, only paying for his school, keeping he away at all costs.

At the end of high school, the girl would cross the final line: She would deal with the "soul market", selling the souls of the other members of the group through "intimate" means. William escaped it, but didn't escape from feeling partially guilt. They would break up the partnership.

Through the next years, William would be a "magical nomad", traveling around the world in search of the results of his researches. That placed him among the most prodigious mages worldwide, giving him connections that make the backbone of his future operations.

Currently, William is known as a "rebelled urban mage", working as a freelancer magical investigator. A rebel before being a thief, a thief before being a rebel, a rebel before being an explorer, a explorer before being a mage that could unite all these talents: This is the best definition of William Brookes.

Summary: Prodigious, urban mage who sometimes ends up in the heroic side.
Last edited by Kingdom of Irhk on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:22 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Super Identity:
Powers:
- Detective
Equipment:

His overcoat, enchanted to be comfortable under any circumstances and amplify the power of his spells, an extensive magical paraphernalia (which he keeps at his home, takes part of it in jobs), several artifacts.

Weakness’s:

He's pretty much a normal human. A powerful mage, but a human. Don't expect him to survive a bullet to the head if he doesn't block it properly, and he will bleed like the average human.

Background:

The story of the mage known as William Brookes would start in a very religious family in New York. The oldest son, being a brother to three sisters and two brother, he would become the family's black sheep at an early age.

His high aptitude for magic would come with his family's pursuit. After years of being "exorcised" in all the ways possible, he decided to make a little joke. At the age of 10, he faked a poltergeist, using small illusions. It would be the start of his hell. For the next two years he was under strict control from his parents, rarely leaving home.

When he was 12 years old, his younger sister died, allegedly by his fault. This was the turning point in his life: He was sent to a boarding school, in an exile that would shape the man he would be.

His magical studies started at the same year he entered the school. Using an almost natural investigation instinct, he would discover places hidden for mages only, gradually acquiring more knowledge. Obviously, he was still a child, which stopped his quick evolution. The next 4 years were experimental ones, with William impersonating the "trouble child" stereotype at its best, adding the magical factor, and with the company of a few friends that followed his "philosophy" of life.

His group of friends would be known for trouble, drugs, and the will of messing with magic. Apart from William, only a girl had magical ability, naturally putting them as a self destructive relationship. Throughout all this period, his family forgot him, only paying for his school, keeping he away at all costs.

At the end of high school, the girl would cross the final line: She would deal with the "soul market", selling the souls of the other members of the group through "intimate" means. William escaped it, but didn't escape from feeling partially guilt. They would break up the partnership.

Through the next years, William would be a "magical nomad", traveling around the world in search of the results of his researches. That placed him among the most prodigious mages worldwide, giving him connections that make the backbone of his future operations.

Currently, William is known as a "rebelled urban mage", working as a freelancer magical investigator. A rebel before being a thief, a thief before being a rebel, a rebel before being an explorer, a explorer before being a mage that could unite all these talents: This is the best definition of William Brookes.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Super Identity:
Powers:
- Detective
Equipment:

Weakness’s:

Background:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Are you channeling your inner German Bison?

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:42 am

OOOH! May I tag this fine RP?

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 am

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:OOOH! May I tag this fine RP?

Sure!

*Opens passage for the tag world*

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Super Identity:
Powers:
- Detective
Equipment:

Weakness’s:

Background:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Never ending rivalry!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 am

Serah wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Are you channeling your inner German Bison?

Not exactly.
We Germans have Panzers to channel.
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Never ending rivalry!

I`ll have to reduce your apartment ot a pile of rubble again.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

Oi, Luxa, I don`t doubt Mossad would hunt me forever if they`d have the knowledge.

Infiltrate doesn't mean, "we own this organization" it means we've got a couple of guys on the inside telling us stuff and slowing things down. So yes you can infiltrate them, it won't stop them from hunting you.
I also think you underestimate how much people hate nazi's the terms pretty much synonymous with pure evil.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Super Identity:
Powers:
- Detective
Equipment:

Weakness’s:

Background:

I'm gonna need more info on the exact nature of his magic? Is it arcanotech? Blood Rituals? Borrowed deity power? Something to narrow it down.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Super Identity:
Powers:
- Detective
Equipment:

Weakness’s:

Background:

I'm gonna need more info on the exact nature of his magic? Is it arcanotech? Blood Rituals? Borrowed deity power? Something to narrow it down.

When I say "magic", I tend to pull the more arcane part, involving less magical blasts and more knowledge. He's proficient in many areas, but avoids to use them. Name it, and he'll know it, but he'll not necessarily able to make it immediately.

It revolves more in the Hellblazer line than the taking rabbits out of tophats. It won't be anything different than what I wrote in the IC.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

When I say "magic", I tend to pull the more arcane part, involving less magical blasts and more knowledge. He's proficient in many areas, but avoids to use them. Name it, and he'll know it, but he'll not necessarily able to make it immediately.

It revolves more in the Hellblazer line than the taking rabbits out of tophats. It won't be anything different than what I wrote in the IC.

Accepted then thanks for the clarification

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Is it fine for me, now disguised as a male FBI agent (to clarify few things) know about Arlen Goodwin? And will The Knights going to inform the FBI about the possibility of the terrorist attack?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:03 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Oi, Luxa, I don`t doubt Mossad would hunt me forever if they`d have the knowledge.

Infiltrate doesn't mean, "we own this organization" it means we've got a couple of guys on the inside telling us stuff and slowing things down. So yes you can infiltrate them, it won't stop them from hunting you.
I also think you underestimate how much people hate nazi's the terms pretty much synonymous with pure evil.

I now.
It`s why I like to RP N###s so often.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:12 am

So, Talion and Anowa.

How about we get on schedule to the next week timeskip?

I don't really know what's happening currently but given how things seem to be unfolding, there's going to be a big thing happening in a few days IC.

So it'd be nice if I could get an actual proper rundown on what I could and cannot interact with given the events about to unfold.
Also I'm saying that because I'm kinda bored and no one's posting.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:24 am

Serah wrote:So, Talion and Anowa.

How about we get on schedule to the next week timeskip?

I don't really know what's happening currently but given how things seem to be unfolding, there's going to be a big thing happening in a few days IC.

So it'd be nice if I could get an actual proper rundown on what I could and cannot interact with given the events about to unfold.
Also I'm saying that because I'm kinda bored and no one's posting.

I`ve been kinda busy IRL and it has kept me from posting.
But there really isn`t any way right now to interact with my guys.
Haegler is sitting somewhere in the sewers and the rest would get slaughtered again (And you remember that rule that includes less deaths now?)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse