NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Among Us V4.0 [Superhero] (OOC|OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Serah wrote:
Ragutsa wrote:So...can I attack with the bees?

What, you want to attack Taze man with the bees?
You want him to pull an Italian Nicholas Cage?

Exactly.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Ragutsa wrote:
Serah wrote:
What, you want to attack Taze man with the bees?
You want him to pull an Italian Nicholas Cage?

Exactly.

Alright, shoot ahead.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:14 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Serah wrote:
I could make a councilor however, you'd have to wait until tomorrow likely, just so I can wake up and know what I'm writing instead of breaking into my memelord persona.

Eh, I really need it sooner.
I'll just make it myself I have a good idea already and I don't want to front-load too many people.

Talion Union wrote:
Did someone say villain!?

I had this idea for this corporation that's trying to recapture Ghost (since they made him). It could be a team of soldiers, or just a Meta-human mercenary, if you like that angle.

Sounds really cool. I would love to see the App and we could work it in down the line.

It'll take a bit of searching to find a good power for our merc, give me a minute or so.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Eh, I really need it sooner.
I'll just make it myself I have a good idea already and I don't want to front-load too many people.

Sounds really cool. I would love to see the App and we could work it in down the line.

It'll take a bit of searching to find a good power for our merc, give me a minute or so.

Sometime the best powers are the classics, flying, (x) vision, strength, speed and endurance never go out of style.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Sometime the best powers are the classics, flying, (x) vision, strength, speed and endurance never go out of style.

He could be an experimental version of The Homelander from The Boys? Like he's got all the classic Superman powers but he's a giant psychopath too?
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

He could be an experimental version of The Homelander from The Boys? Like he's got all the classic Superman powers but he's a giant psychopath too?

Also, for everybody here, I'd highly recommend The Boys. It's a comic series by a guy called Garth Ennis, and it's a VERY interesting take on superheroes.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

No spoilers, but I always felt really bad for homelander.
You could do a character like that but dial them back a little on each level so their Green Lantern tier not superman tier.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Super Identity: n/a
Real Identity: Dr. Dwight
Is real identity known to the public: No
Hero, Villian, Neutral: Neutral
Appearance: pic
Group Affiliation: Denizens of Celephais
Powers: Oneiric Physiology: Dr. Dwight is actually a fragment of King Kuranes’s dream which has escaped into the real world. As such in the waking world, he is totally human except that he doesn’t age and is unaffected by time in a natural way. In the Dreamland’s, however, he is more powerful and able to subtly manipulate reality. He can also enter the dreams of anyone asleep who he can come in contact with.
He can also roam the danger of the dreamlands to enter the dreams of distant people, which he can exit appearing nearby them.
Equipment: Can create all number of small items in the Dreamlands.
Weaknesses: Dr. Dwight is very low on the chain of power in the Dreamlands, any of the Gods of Earth, Other Gods, Dream-royals and many other powerful creatures in the dreamland far exceed his power.
His ability to manipulate dreams can only affect the real world if certain magic, artifacts or metaphysical conditions are in place.
The person’s whose dreams he inhabits can supersede his control if they are an incredibly powerful magician or know how to lucid dream with intense precision.
Background: Once there was a man of the Realworld, whose Ennui was so great and who could lucid dream with such clarity that he was able to literally bring his soul and mind into the Dreamworld. First, he fashioned his childhood home and relived the glory of his youth, manipulating reality, time and space of the Dreamlands to suit his whims. Eventually, he grew bored of his childhood and used his ability to conjure a wholly new reality made out of pure imagination. It was a kingdom called Celephais, and it quickly grew to become one of the largest cities in all of the dreamlands, the dreamer came to call himself King Kuranes and rose to be the most powerful Dream-King the Dreamlands had ever seen.

King Kuranes dreamed up hundreds of millions of people to inhabit his kingdom each a unique and original creation formed from pure imagination and sleep stuff. Among these were peasants, barons, knights, slaves and one Royal Physician Dr. Dwight. Dr. Dwight enjoyed his life for the most part until King Kuranes went to war with some of the Gods of Earth, a war which also spilled over into the waking world. Before the Nameless Mist dragged the Gods of Earth back to their pleasure prison on Kadath Dr. Dwight was lost in the real world when Neptune, Poseidon, Davey Jones, Ebisu and other water gods caused Hurricane Debbie to spill into the Dreamworld. While the storm raged through Celephais, Dr. Dwight was swept into Ireland.

At once lost and free from Kuranes his creator, Dr. Dwight continued to do what he always did and went around the whole of Europe entering people's dreams to help soothe what ailed them. He calmed leaders ready for war, eased the pain of the dying, and spread dreams of charity to the rich. Eventually, as meta-humans began to appear his presence couldn't be hidden and one night while trying to give Princess Diana a pleasant night's sleep he was caught. MI6 wasn’t happy about a stranger in the Princess’s suite but as he explained his condition, the police, and more importantly the Princess grew to believe him. He was allowed to go free under the promise that he would always return to heal the royal family when they needed him to.

Summary: The court physician of a Dream-King, Dr. Dwight is a dream brought to life and trapped in the mortal realm. Able to enter and manipulate people's dreams he spent his time giving people good dreams until MI6 caught him.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Super Identity: n/a
Real Identity: Dr. Dwight
Hero, Villian, Neutral: Neutral
Appearance: pic
Group Affiliation: Denizens of Celephais
Powers: Oneiric Physiology: Dr. Dwight is actually on fragment of King Kuranes’s dream which has escaped into the real world. As such in the waking world he is total human except that he doesn’t age and is unaffected by time in the natural way. In the Dreamland’s however he more powerful able to subtly manipulate reality. He can also enter the dreams of anyone asleep who he can come in contact with.
He can also roam the danger of the dreamlands to enter the dreams of distant people, which he can exit appearing nearby them.
Equipment: Can create all number of small items in the Dreamlands.
Weaknesses: Dr. Dwight is very low on the chain of power in the Dreamlands, any of the Gods of Earth, Other Gods, Dream-royals and many other powerful creatures in the dreamland far exceed his power.
His ability to manipulate dreams can only affect the real world if certain magic, artifacts or metaphysical conditions are in place.
The person’s whose dreams he inhabits can supercede his control if they are an incredibly powerful magician or know how to lucid dream with intense precision.
Background: Once their was man of the Realworld, whose Ennui was so great and who could lucid dream with such clarity that he was able to literally bring his soul and mind into the Dreamworld. First he fashioned his childhood home and relived the glory of his youth, manipulating reality, time and space of the Dreamlands to suit his whims. Eventually he grew bored of his childhood and used his ability to conjure a wholly new reality made out of pure imagination. It was a kingdom called Celephais, and it quickly grew to become one of the largest cities in all of the dreamlands, the dreamer came to call himself King Kuranes and rose to be the most powerful Dream-King the Dreamlands had ever seen.

King Kuranes dreamed up hundreds of millions of people to inhabit his kingdom each a unique and original creation formed from pure imagination and sleep-stuff. Among these were peasants, barons, knights, slaves and one Royal Physician Dr. Dwight. Dr. Dwight enjoyed his life for the most part until King Kuranes went to war with some of the Gods of Earth, a war which also spilled over into the waking world. Before the Nameless Mist dragged the Gods of Earth back to the their pleasure prison on Kadath Dr. Dwight was lost in the real world when Neptune, Poseidon, Davey Jones, Ebisu and other water gods caused Hurricane Debbie to spill into the Dreamworld. While the storm raged through Celephais, Dr. Dwight was swept into Ireland.

At once lost and free from Kuranes his creator, Dr. Dwight continued to do what he always did and went around the whole of europe entering people's dreams to help sooth what ailed them. He calmed leaders ready for war, eased the pain of the dying, and spread dreams of charity to the rich. Eventually as meta-humans began to appear his presence couldn't be hid and one night while trying to give Princess Diana a pleasant night's sleep. MI6 wasn’t happy about a stranger in the Princess’s suit but as he explained his condition, the police, and more importantly the Princess grew to believe him. He was allowed to go free under the promise that he would always return to heal the royal family when they needed him to.

Summary: The court physician of a Dream-King, Dr. Dwight is a dream brought to life and trapped in the mortal realm. Able to enter and manipulate people's dreams he spent his time giving people good dreams until MI6 caught him.

Well, you've managed to create exactly what I needed to further Atlas character development when it rolls around. Nice.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 pm

*Panel from floor comes flying off, clanking on nearby floor*

I'm back

*Crawls out of Vault and dusts self off*

I've got a basic Idea for the sort of, one at a time Arc system that's going on, but I have an Idea for him to get involved, so let me get this guy in here:

Super Identity: Mordecai the Wanderer
Real Identity: Malikath, The Dark Lord
Hero, Villian, Neutral: Neutral (though tries to be more Heroic, see Bio)
Appearance:
- Current Face, Medium Built Body, 6' 1"
Group Affiliation: The Void (loosely)
Powers:
- Resurrection
- Magic Constructs (Swords, Shield Barrier, other medieval style weapons)

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
- Malikath's Powers, and his Connection to the Void Realm, have been weakened immensely. He still has the ability to preform certain spells such as Lite Thrall Resurrection, and the ability to manipulate Void Dark for weapaons and some protection, though at it's current form, he isn't The Dark Lord anymore.
- Malikath has been cast out of the Void, and the previous realm after it collapsed, he's in an entirely new world. Though as things are similar to the Old, He's in a world he does not understand, and has to keep his former alias unknown
- Mailikath is no longer invulnerable to 'Mortal weaknesses', He can get shot, He Can get hurt by Blades, Knives, Guns, and Especially Lighter Forms of Sorcery and Magic.
Background:

Malikath was once the Dark Lord,

In a previous time he was the Dark Lord, who thousands of years previously attempted to meld the Earth Realm to the void. However as the Teutonic Knights intervened with other Magic bodies, he was thrown from their world with that Damned Sword of Agen. However as he was thrown back, he planned, grew in Power within the void, Made it his own and prepared for his next invasion. It came when Malikath was able to return to the Earth Realm, appearing in an ancient temple of his, on the western side of a gigantic continent, he started his plan.

Malikath attacked the Human city of Los Santana, he started by recruiting the Criminal element to his whim, the gangs in the city were rabid, vicious, and murderous. Exactly what he needed. He started a war amongst them, recruiting the one he though was most worthy, and with a collection of Thralls began to take down the other Gangs within the city quickly. It ended with Malikath uniting his Gang army, however as he was ready to strike, invaders from another planet decided to attack Earth on a full assault. Malikath kept quiet, he'd let the Humans and Invaders run each other dry in their war, but he realized he couldn't stand by for too long. One of the Human provinces fired incredible weapons at the city, Malikath knew he couldn't let it turn into a crater, so he intervened and destroyed all but one of the bombs. The Bomb hit a large facility, where Nuclear devestation started to sweep across it. As the City became decimated, Mailkath rose the dead that remained, and used it to start building his Spire.

While he grew his army at the base of the Spire, which continued to pull the Void closer and closer to Earth and it's realm, he was able to create almost a million thralls for himself. However, things did not go as planned, when the City's defenders returned with an army of 5,000 Soldiers, and that Damned Sword. Malikath thought nothing of it, however as he fought the man, he realized he was much more than the mince meat he brought. However as it ended, they stormed the tower, and killed him, sending him back to the Void to be trapped.

And he realized, he failed again, and would be there for 10,000 Years. Again.

However something unexpected happened, as He was pulled from the Void by one of the Deity's. 'Stone', by Black Hand to fight Anathema. As it happened he fought the Deity, until he was kicked during the fight. To his credit and ravings, he claims he would have won the fight. Though we may never really know. As Malikath joined the Hero, they would eventually fight one another, and as he witnessed the Arch Angel chained to one of the Facility's that reaked havoc over the city, he saw the World end.

Even he doesn't know, however he does know he was pulled from certain doom by some sort of. Well, Malikath doesn't know, a Higher Power than him? The Arch Angel? what he does know, is He finds himself in a New World. A New Earth, Malikath has paid witness through this sort of 'Second Attempt', witnessing his past wrongs, the deaths, the Evil. And He realizes, it Can Not Happen again. So as the former Dark Lord wakes up in an abandoned temple, similar to the one he appeared in on the other World, He realizes, This is his Second Attempt, Second Chance.

And It's time to (try) to be a Hero.

Summary:A Wandering, Former Deity, who uses Sorcery skills, though he's taken a liking to using Guns to Compensate for his (now weakened) Sorcery Skills. Has Trenchcoat, will Hero.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:*Panel from floor comes flying off, clanking on nearby floor*

I'm back

I've got a basic Idea for the sort of, one at a time Arc system that's going on, but I have an Idea for him to get involved, so let me get this guy in here:

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
- Malikath's Powers, and his Connection to the Void Realm, have been weakened immensely. He still has the ability to preform certain spells such as Lite Thrall Resurrection, and the ability to manipulate Void Dark for weapaons and some protection, though at it's current form, he isn't The Dark Lord anymore.
- Malikath has been cast out of the Void, and the previous realm after it collapsed, he's in an entirely new world. Though as things are similar to the Old, He's in a world he does not understand, and has to keep his former alias unknown
- Mailikath is no longer invulnerable to 'Mortal weaknesses', He can get shot, He Can get hurt by Blades, Knives, Guns, and Especially Lighter Forms of Sorcery and Magic.
Background:

In a previous time he was the Dark Lord, who thousands of years previously attempted to meld the Earth Realm to the void. However as the Teutonic Knights intervened with other Magic bodies, he was thrown from their world with that Damned Sword of Agen. However as he was thrown back, he planned, grew in Power within the void, Made it his own and prepared for his next invasion. It came when Malikath was able to return to the Earth Realm, appearing in an ancient temple of his, on the western side of a gigantic continent, he started his plan.

Malikath attacked the Human city of Los Santana, he started by recruiting the Criminal element to his whim, the gangs in the city were rabid, vicious, and murderous. Exactly what he needed. He started a war amongst them, recruiting the one he though was most worthy, and with a collection of Thralls began to take down the other Gangs within the city quickly. It ended with Malikath uniting his Gang army, however as he was ready to strike, invaders from another planet decided to attack Earth on a full assault. Malikath kept quiet, he'd let the Humans and Invaders run each other dry in their war, but he realized he couldn't stand by for too long. One of the Human provinces fired incredible weapons at the city, Malikath knew he couldn't let it turn into a crater, so he intervened and destroyed all but one of the bombs. The Bomb hit a large facility, where Nuclear devestation started to sweep across it. As the City became decimated, Mailkath rose the dead that remained, and used it to start building his Spire.

While he grew his army at the base of the Spire, which continued to pull the Void closer and closer to Earth and it's realm, he was able to create almost a million thralls for himself. However, things did not go as planned, when the City's defenders returned with an army of 5,000 Soldiers, and that Damned Sword. Malikath thought nothing of it, however as he fought the man, he realized he was much more than the mince meat he brought. However as it ended, they stormed the tower, and killed him, sending him back to the Void to be trapped.

However something unexpected happened, as He was pulled from the Void by one of the Deity's. 'Stone', by Black Hand to fight Anathema. As it happened he fought the Deity, until he was kicked during the fight. To his credit and ravings, he claims he would have won the fight. Though we may never really know. As Malikath joined the Hero, they would eventually fight one another, and as he witnessed the Arch Angel chained to one of the Facility's that reaked havoc over the city, he saw the World end.

Even he doesn't know, however he does know he was pulled from certain doom by some sort of. Well, Malikath doesn't know, a Higher Power than him? The Arch Angel? what he does know, is He finds himself in a New World. A New Earth, Malikath has paid witness through this sort of 'Second Attempt', witnessing his past wrongs, the deaths, the Evil. And He realizes, it Can Not Happen again. So as the former Dark Lord wakes up in an abandoned temple, similar to the one he appeared in on the other World, He realizes, This is his Second Attempt, Second Chance.

Summary:A Wandering, Former Deity, who uses Sorcery skills, though he's taken a liking to using Guns to Compensate for his (now weakened) Sorcery Skills. Has Trenchcoat, will Hero.

...Atlas is gonna ruin this guy's day if they ever meet.

Also, welcome back m80. We're doing an academy again, so if yo wanna join make a teenager with power issues.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:27 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:*Panel from floor comes flying off, clanking on nearby floor*

I'm back

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
Background:

Hello, friend CIS!
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Anowa wrote:

I'm back

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
Background:

...Atlas is gonna ruin this guy's day if they ever meet.

Also, welcome back m80. We're doing an academy again, so if yo wanna join make a teenager with power issues.

"YOUWERETIEDTOANUCLEARFACILITYWHILEITEXPLODEDYOUAREDEAD"

"I'm gonna Murder You"

"Please let me Explain"

"No"

But in anycase, thanks.

I'll try to come up with some sort of Idea, though it might be a bit hard, the Academy was never my Forte,

Possibly have M take up a job as a Janitor, or possibly recruited to help with any Magic related students.

Talion Union wrote:

I'm back

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
Background:

Hello, friend CIS!

Talion! It's been a long time! How are you? Did you come from the Panel in the floor? It's horrible down there I know

(JK hey M8 how are yah)

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:34 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Anowa wrote:...Atlas is gonna ruin this guy's day if they ever meet.

"I'm gonna Murder You"

"Please let me Explain"

"No"

But in anycase, thanks.

I'll try to come up with some sort of Idea, though it might be a bit hard, the Academy was never my Forte,

Possibly have M take up a job as a Janitor, or possibly recruited to help with any Magic related students.

Talion Union wrote:
Hello, friend CIS!

Talion! It's been a long time! How are you? Did you come from the Panel in the floor? It's horrible down there I know

(JK hey M8 how are yah)

Talion already made a Janitor... He took yer jerb.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Anowa wrote:

"I'm gonna Murder You"

"Please let me Explain"

"No"

But in anycase, thanks.

(JK hey M8 how are yah)

Talion already made a Janitor... He took yer jerb.

Damn,

Well I guess I can always go for Ye' Olde' discount, recruited Magic Teacher.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:44 pm

I'm back

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
Background:

Hey CIS, welcome back!

Like Anowa said, we're currently doing an Academy arc... there are some teacher places left (not sure if PL has it on the front page) and, of course, you can make a student.

I need more students for my one to piss off :P
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Anowa wrote:...Atlas is gonna ruin this guy's day if they ever meet.

"I'm gonna Murder You"

"Please let me Explain"

"No"

But in anycase, thanks.

Talion Union wrote:
Hello, friend CIS!

(JK hey M8 how are yah)

I was absent long enough to be presumed dead, so there's that.

But thankfully I've had more time to devote to this, so I'm happy about that.
Last edited by Talion Union on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

I'm back

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
Background:

Hey CIS, welcome back!

Like Anowa said, we're currently doing an Academy arc... there are some teacher places left (not sure if PL has it on the front page) and, of course, you can make a student.

Eh, Not really one for the Teen Hero, so I wanted to get my one guy worked in some way (I think it could be interesting).

If it's not allowed then I can always whip something up.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Hey CIS, welcome back!

Eh, Not really one for the Teen Hero, so I wanted to get my one guy worked in some way (I think it could be interesting).

Teen villain origin story?

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Here it is.

Group Name: Apex Developmental Sciences
Public or Private? Public
Group Size: nearly 18k employees
Areas of operation:The company is American, but does business in several European countries, China, Japan, and Russia
Leader: William F. Braum, CEO
Sub Leaders: Katherine Holstone, CFO; Randolf Hulgran, Chief of Security
Important Physical Assets: The security division has a healthy budget, as well as enough manpower and high-end munitons to keep their assets in their hands. Several agents are Meta-humans; the company runs a variety of morally questionable or outright illegal experiments in their hidden laboratories.
Monetary Assets: estimated around $1 billion USD
Greatest Restriction or Weakness They are a U.S corporation, and any evidence of their criminal activities could cause the company several serious issues.
Backround
Apex was founded shortly before the end of WWII, helping to develop several advances in bionics and medical technology for returning veterans. Although around the 19670s, the company became less concerned with morality. They are responsible for several tragedies during the Vietnam war, including the massacre for an entire platoon of U.S soldiers due to the augmentations of several men malfunctioned. This has not stopped their success, however. A re-branding to A.D.S and they are still a major force in the field of super science.

Is this any good? Should I change anything? Add anything?
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:22 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Teen villain origin story?

Sort of, Daredevil esc abilities. Though like I said Teen Meta's isn't my Forte.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 am

Talion Union wrote:Here it is.

Group Name: Apex Developmental Sciences
Public or Private? Public
Group Size: nearly 18k employees
Areas of operation:The company is American, but does business in several European countries, China, Japan, and Russia
Leader: William F. Braum, CEO
Sub Leaders: Katherine Holstone, CFO; Randolf Hulgran, Chief of Security
Important Physical Assets: The security division has a healthy budget, as well as enough manpower and high-end munitons to keep their assets in their hands. Several agents are Meta-humans; the company runs a variety of morally questionable or outright illegal experiments in their hidden laboratories.
Monetary Assets: estimated around $1 billion USD
Greatest Restriction or Weakness They are a U.S corporation, and any evidence of their criminal activities could cause the company several serious issues.
Backround
Apex was founded shortly before the end of WWII, helping to develop several advances in bionics and medical technology for returning veterans. Although around the 19670s, the company became less concerned with morality. They are responsible for several tragedies during the Vietnam war, including the massacre for an entire platoon of U.S soldiers due to the augmentations of several men malfunctioned. This has not stopped their success, however. A re-branding to A.D.S and they are still a major force in the field of super science.

Is this any good? Should I change anything? Add anything?

And here's Pilot Light.

Super Identity: Pilot Light
Real Identity: Noah Williams
Is real identity known to the public: Yes
Hero, Villian, Neutral:Villian
Appearance:https://samepageteam.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/kruger.jpg
Group Affiliation: A.D.S (Special Asset Recovery Unit)
Powers: Produces and uses flames from his arms. Extensive agility training and free running practice gives him additional speed and agility.
Equipment: Can use a few different melee weapons, though his options are limited. Can use his own fire as a mid-range projectile. Can use a large tank to store extra fuel, though this is bulky and incredibly exposed. Must expend fuel, or else he will explode violently.
Weakness’s: Has a finite amount of fuel, though with a fuel tank be can have extra. The fuel tank is very heavy and slows him down, taking away any speed advantage.
Background: An orphan on the streets of Sydney, Noah grew up living on the streets. During the act of snatching a ladys purse, a chemical truck crashed, spilling dangerous chemicals on the young man. While in the hospital, he spontaneously caught fire. After nearly burning down the hospital, he was found and taken by A.D.S, where he was studied and experimented on in order to understand and profit from his abilities. This has met with limited success, and Noah, now Pilot Light, became one of the companies most valued S.A.R.U members.
Summary: (a 1 to 3 sentence summary of the character that can go in the character vault. Keep it short and reference powers and backround.)
Flame wielding bloodhound for Apex.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:10 am

Anowa wrote:
Ragutsa wrote:Can I make an evil nazi cyborg?

We have... Several dozen of those actually.

We have...several thousand of those actually.

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Anowa wrote:Exil, he has a small Nazi army with old experiments, including power armored zombies and all that fun stuff.

Yeah.
I don't want to say any player has control over any concept.
But....Exil does player a lot of Nazi's. I mean a lot of them.
Like a good Indian Jones movie worth of them.

But you know whose as/almost as bad as nazi's that we need more of?
Soviets and Commies.
Pics are characters i've wanted to make for a long time but never could really figure out.

More than a good Indiana Jones movie worth of them.
And ze numbers are rising!

Talion Union wrote:Group Name: Apex Developmental Sciences

This rings a bell in my head...
Arma 3 anyone?
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:33 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Anowa wrote:We have... Several dozen of those actually.

We have...several thousand of those actually.

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Yeah.
I don't want to say any player has control over any concept.
But....Exil does player a lot of Nazi's. I mean a lot of them.
Like a good Indian Jones movie worth of them.

But you know whose as/almost as bad as nazi's that we need more of?
Soviets and Commies.
Pics are characters i've wanted to make for a long time but never could really figure out.

More than a good Indiana Jones movie worth of them.
And ze numbers are rising!

Talion Union wrote:Group Name: Apex Developmental Sciences

This rings a bell in my head...
Arma 3 anyone?

Honestly, I got the name years ago. It sounded nice in my head and I've kept it tucked away in case I ever needed it for a corporate villain. :')
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:02 am

I'm back

Appearance:
Powers:
- Resurrection

Equipment:
- Trench Coat
- 9mm Handgun
Weakness’s:
Background:

Hey CIS, how's it going?
Take care of not having too much dust in your system after staying so long under that panel.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse