NATION

PASSWORD

Girls und Panzer: Battle Europa (OOC/Sign-up, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Megelan
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Megelan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Accepted! Just put it with the app. :3

So, when do I begin to shoot at tanks? After the current match is over? :P

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Megelan wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Accepted! Just put it with the app. :3

Ehm... you could just spawn at the park directly. Just have your team arrive and take position. Keep in mind the game mechanics too. Oh, and here's a map of the park.

If you don't feel like joining this match, just scour for Henna (student council president) and annoy talk to her.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Megelan
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Megelan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Megelan wrote:

Ehm... you could just spawn at the park directly. Just have your team arrive and take position. Keep in mind the game mechanics too. Oh, and here's a map of the park.

If you don't feel like joining this match, just scour for Henna (student council president) and annoy talk to her.

Okay then. :3

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:00 am

Are we the red or blue flag? I assume blue?
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 am

Britanania wrote:Are we the red or blue flag? I assume blue?

No flags. This is free for all.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:46 am

To those who I need to respond to as moderator, I'm really sorry for the delay, but I must ask for a bit more patience as I've been having a busy weekend. Later today I'll get to the moderating, so please wait.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:05 am

Sonitusia wrote:To those who I need to respond to as moderator, I'm really sorry for the delay, but I must ask for a bit more patience as I've been having a busy weekend. Later today I'll get to the moderating, so please wait.

Oke. I'll wait. No problem, friend. :)

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:56 am

Is Chapter 3. :3

Oh no where is tonk!? :V

EDIT: So I fucked up the numbering. :V

1st September, 2015 C.E.
Class 1T15, St Elisabeth von Thüringen Catholic Girls Academy
Docked at Kyonigsberg, Prussia

Lunchtime on St Elisabeth, and school, to Aylin's dismay, was even more dull than she assumed. Whatever high expectations she had of a militant, zealous Catholic clique vanished almost in a blink from the inaugural assembly alone, and definitely quashed as the first introductory lessons ended in the morning. Recalling the assembly and class, the Turk noted with grim realization just how different her interpretation of a Catholic school was from the actual one. For one, Catholics did not even form a third of the class, with the distinction granted to the heavily Eastern Orthodox cohort that now formed Prussia's majority.

“St Elisabeth,” Aylin recalled the blonde headmistress and abbess addressing the assembly in a motherly Contralto, her long, distinctive braid flowing by her left as it rested on her bosoms, “has always believed in the upbringing and education of our future. In a time of sectarian bloodshed, ignorance and hate, it has become all the more important to inculcate in our daughters the importance of peaceful coexistence, to provoke their minds to seek out knowledge and to bring out in them the best in human compassion and understanding. We are not just here to raise a future workforce and leadership. We are here to raise good, peace-loving individuals, to serve Prussia and the world.”

Rolling her eyes, the girl could hardly buy her words. She was not sure why, but something about the headmistress reeked of pretence, however convincing her performance. At first, she seemed to have chalked the incident up as simple boredom, perhaps in light of the abbess' job at St Elisabeth and presumably going through the motions of a speech. But part of Aylin could not help but feel a bit unnerved. For all the abbess' preaching, there was a chilling sense of lifelessness in her eyes, not just insincere, but completely detached.

“I don't think anyone else noticed,” she mused, stroking her chin as she packed her books on her desk, “is she some sort of inquisitor? Beyond that, though, this is a lot more dull than I thought. Feels just like my last school... only more Franks...”

Reflecting on her class introduction next, Aylin, true to her grandmother's demands, dispensed with grandiose opening she had given in middle school for something very 'normal'. For that, that meant no full white mask, no domineering soldier persona, and no 'Selim, son of Çelik' nonsense. Peering at the mask wedged at the side of her bag, Aylin was hardly satisfied with that. After all, beyond the 'ghostly wanderer', what could she say about herself.

'Aylin Sadik,' she recalled reciting to the class in an uncharacteristic, embarrassed stammer, 'I'm from Izmir, Turkey. My father is Turkish, and my mother is Crimean Tatar... My hobbies... uhh... is history... I like reading about history... especially the Renaissance... thank you.'

“Damn the old crone,” she grumbled, “her curses are strong, indeed. I've been in this body for too long. If this keeps up, I really am going to start acting like a little girl.”

Salam, Aylin!

Slightly startled by the sudden greeting, the girl could not help but shift her gaze to the side. In all honesty, she never expected to be called at all, not even after the fit of giggles she elicited from her 'normal' behaviour. Looking up, she saw a young girl with auburn hair tied in a lopsided ponytails. One of many in the sea of faces known as 'the class', she was hardly someone Aylin would speak to on a first name basis, or at all.

“Can I help you,” she stated monotonously, shutting her eyes as she concealed her annoyance with an indifferent facade.

“That sounds cold, Aylin,” teased the girl eagerly, “you didn't sound that way the first time. Tired already?”

Pausing at the words, Aylin's rolled her eyes to the side as she tried to craft an answer. Glaring back at the girl, she stated, “not really. Just calmed down. I don't like small talk. I don't except average people to understand my interests.”

“Average people,” blurted the girl, “I guess so~. You said earlier you like history? Maybe later, we can check out the clubs! See what you like?”

Aylin could only remain silent at the offer. This was only their first meeting, and the classmate was already speaking at a level of intimacy that irked her greatly. Her first reaction, unsurprisingly, was to tell her off, with a chillingly nasty tongue that could chew out the most bloated egos. But based on the girl's cheerful disposition, Aylin decided against such savagery. She did not want to make a bad impression, especially not for a lack of reason.

“Maybe,” Aylin stated, “I plan on joining the History Club later, if any exist in this school. I headed my own historical reenactment club back in my middle school. Perhaps I can join one here. Beside which...” she reprimanded flatly, “isn't there something you should do when meeting an acquaintance for the first time?”

“Something I should do...” wondered the girl, thinking for a moment before realizing her error, “oh, introductions! Sorry~! I'm-”

“Altyn Nurjigitova, Kyrgyz by patrilenal descent,” Aylin recited, “born in Palmnicken to an amber mine foreman and hostel manager. Hobbies include cleaning, cooking, knitting, karaoke... You'd make a good housewife.”

“You have a good memory...” Altyn commented awkward, a bit awed and daunted by her description, “why did you ask anyway, if you remember my class introduction?”

“It's basic courtesy,” Aylin went, buttoning up her bag, “in any case, I didn't have a chance to give mine, so you're forgiven.”

“Sorry~” utterly the embarrassed girl in apology, “I just thought that with the class introduction, it'll be super-awkward to do that again. I'll make it up to you! What'd you like to do?”

'To leave me alone, probably,' thought Aylin with a slight grimace, her patience on a hair's thread with Altyn, 'but I suppose that's overly harsh...'

“Eat, probably,” she stated, “I don't suppose this ship would serve Halal food.”

Laughing in a rather annoying, attention-grabbing glee, Altyn squealed, “of course, silly~! Why wouldn't they~! The school board would get in trouble if they don't serve us the right food, you know. And it'll feel right at home with you~! Because today, we're having-”

1st September, 2015 C.E.
Cafeteria, St Elisabeth von Thüringen Catholic Girls Academy
Docked at Kyonigsberg, Prussia

“...”

Döner kebab. Not something she expected in a distant land like Prussia, especially not one which has a heavily Central Asian Muslim minority. Most of Prussia's Muslims descended from the Tatars and Turkic peoples of the USSR's Central Asian republics and autonomous republics, and a far smaller proportion from more recent migrants outside. Turkish disapora like her form a very small proportion, most of them expatriates. If anything, she was hoping not to see the sandwich again, to grave dismay.

“What's wrong,” mused Altyn, looking at her dish as they shuffled down the halal food aisle in the cafeteria, “I thought you like kebab.”

“Familiarity breeds disinterest, Miss Nurjigitova,” blurted Aylin in a far more uneasy voice, her stoic facade cracking under her awkwardness, “I've had these so often I'd prefer a nice change.”

“A nice change, huh,” Altyn mused, “well, you can try the [url='https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Horsemeat_platter.jpg']horse meat platter[/url]~! It's part of the dastorqon in Central Asia. It's usually reserved for festive seasons, but I suppose our first day demands a celebration, right?”

On reflex, the hapless Turk's lips pursed in utter disgust. She did not want to offend, but the thought of eating horse alone irked her immensely. Despite delighting in the role of a possessed, ghostly warrior, there was only so much she could keep up with the pretence. While she knew that her revulsion came solely from unfamiliarity, she could not help but resist the offer.

“I will consider it another time...” Aylin blurted in a forced sense of courtesy, trying to twist her grit teeth into a smile, “I am unused to equine meat, so you have to forgive me if I...”

“Eh-kueen...” blurted Altyn, trying to decipher her vocabulary, waving off Aylin's concerns, “it's fine! I won't force you~ Let's head for our seats then~!”

Shuffling through the Baroque-style cafeteria, Aylin could already see the divisions forming in the ranks. A myriad of tongues peppering the air, clusters of students of similar dishes were already congregating together. It was hardly any surprise; human nature, for her, had always sought familiar grounds. That some intermingling even exists at all was considered an improvement, in a country that enforces housing quotas in an effort to force the issue.

“For someone who's been in Prussia for a month, you speak Russian well,” Altyn commented, looking around for some seats, “how long did you take to pick it up?”

“Can't recall,” Aylin mused, “I visit my grandparents fairly often, so I picked up a textbook one day and read it. Still rusty, in all admittance. It wasn't like there were many people at home who could speak it, and my parents usually speak in Turkish anyway.”

“That's it,” Altyn blurted, a bit surprised by her explanation, “when did you do that?”

“Eight? Nine,” wondered Aylin, “like I said, I can't recall. I'm more familiar with writing it. The inter-net is filled with pages in that tongue, mostly from unwashed thugs.”

“Ah...” Altyn simply nodded, still a bit confused at her words before jumping in a again, “you talk like a theatre actor~! Say, you said you're in historical reenactment, right! Does that mean you an actor? What plays have you been on!? Can you show me?”

“...”

Aylin was already regretting her failure to chase Altyn away...

1st September, 2015 C.E.
Garage, St Elisabeth von Thüringen Catholic Girls Academy
[B]Docked at
Kyonigsberg, Prussia[/B]

In the dim lighting of the school garage, a pack of black-uniformed girls were gathered in front of their treasured relics. Massive, towering behemoths with formidable cannons of steel, the infamous Tiger Is and IIs stood ready to roll out. Standing in front of the beasts in admiration, a single, pale-skinned youth with strawberry blonde twintails and garish hair decor appeared poised to unleash them. St Elisabeth calls for its knights, and they were ready to welcome the new blood.

“Time to awaken, darlings,” she squealed with open arms, as the engines began to roar to life, “the new meat are waiting~. Soon, the world will know true fear~...”

Cast

1st September, 2015 C.E.
St Elisabeth von Thüringen Catholic Girls Academy
Docked in Kyonigsberg, Prussia

The school carnival, one of St Elisabeth's most treasured events. Held at the beginning of each semester, the carnival is a grand showcase of the school's most illustrious clubs. From cultural arts to sports, from music to uniformed groups, many of St Elisabeth's clubs and societies are more than eager to draw in new blood to their teams. To that end, nothing was left to spare in displaying their talents, ranging from live performances, demos and bazaar sales.

All that mattered nothing to Aylin, whose was now struggling with the reality of a school life without a history club.

Staring blankly at a notice in front of the school information board, Aylin wasted no time getting into the guise of the 'ghostly wanderer'. A khaki cloak over a white Ottoman-style shirt and pants, with a small turban and a silver mask over her head, she appeared all set to hop in to what she assumed was a crack team of history enthusiasts, usually the pickelhaube or Stahlhelm types than anything further back. The notice pinned in front of the board, however, dashed her hopes, as she gazed grimly at the announcement. The History Club, as it turned out, was due to be shut down, its last members graduating the previous school year.

“N-No need to worry too much about it,” Altyn tried to assure her, sensing her disappointment, “I only just heard the news too. I guess there just weren't any left.”

“I'm going home,” she grumbled, pacing away as she tried to hide her despondence, “I'm changing back and going home. I hate this school.”

Seizing her hand nervously, Altyn blabbered, “no need to worry. I'll show you another club where you can have your fun! I mean, you clearly have a talent for cosplay... why waste it?”

“It's not cosplay,” growled the Turk, clenching her fist at the mention, “I'm not some freako dressed like a cartoon character pretending to be a fictitious prick. I have standards! I'm a scholar,” she deplored the surprised redhead in an aristocratic flair, glaring madly at her, “a learned man! Don't conflate me with delusional man-children like them! I despise it!”

“I... I didn't realize you feel so strongly about this,” Altyn blurted concernedly, freezing at her tirade before awkwardly trying to laugh it off, “at least give the other clubs a try, though. Who knows? You might find something you like...”

Hesitating for a moment, Aylin held back from railing again, the discomfort of her classmate written in her gestures. On hindsight, she had spoken too harshly. Even if she had guessed that she was going to drag her to a cosplay club, that did not seem like grounds for a tongue lashing. Bowing her head as she buttoned her lips, she replied, “sorry... I spoke too harshly... I suppose I have little alternative. We'll look around. I just need time to change back to my unif-”

“No need~” Altyn squealed, seizing the girl's hand again with a much more assured smile, “you look cool in that~. I'll show you around then! If you don't like anime, maybe we can try the theater club instead! You look just like Lawrence of Arabia! Well... maybe a couple heads shorter, so little Lawrence? :3”

The speed of Altyn's mood swings was disorienting, and frighteningly so. Aylin had no idea how to keep up with her, especially her insufferable happiness. Just the slightest displeasure was enough to unnerve the 'steppes' girl and haunt Aylin's conscience like a specter. At times, Aylin questioned if she had any friends at all, and too overeager to make one out of her.

Stepping through the heavily decorated hallways of the school, Aylin could scarcely imagine the amount of preparation put in by the seniors to rope freshmen like her in. From posters to leaflet-handing mascots, nothing was left to spare to attract attention. Fortunately for her, her costume, while attention-grabbing, was hardly something eagle-eyed sports recruiters were looking for. The arts societies, sadly, was a different story, with the 'impostor' among them outed almost as soon as she stepped into the cultural arts clubs block.

“It's so beautiful,” remarked a student in the Islamic Cultural Society booth as she looked at Aylin's penmanship

“I didn't realize you could write Arabic,” squealed another in a traditional Central Asian dress, “you got to show us!”

“...”

“Aww,” squealed an uniformed orchestra player as the players clustered around Aylin playing a melody on an oboe, “look at her play~!”

“You have a natural talent,” yelled a enthusiastic trumpet player, “you have to come for our practice session!”

“...”

“You speak nonsense, you prancing womanlets,” a debonair masked 'gentleman' with a top hat howls at a mob of dancers, as her fellow acting club members wedged the masked Turk in between them, “this starlet was meant to have her voice heard! Not pracing around in frills and leotards like a clockwork doll! A true star of the stage should not be stifled with frivolous tiptoeing!”

“How dare you people,” snapped a dancer in a shirt and sweat pants, trying to size up to the crossdressing actress, “you saw her on stage just now! True art can only be expressed to the sound of music and dance! Vulgar boors like you can't possibly understand with flat feet and flailing routines!”

“If the 'Witch' and her minions were not eyeing like hawks on prey, we shall do battle,” the actress retorted with dramatic gesture, “but nary will we degrade ourselves to the behaviour of lowly bar harlots like yourselves!”

“Wait,” blurted one of the dancers, as the small turbaned girl vanished within their midst, “where'd she go.”

“You're a funny one, Aylin,” blurted Altyn as she followed the crawling loli out of the tables, “I've never known someone who could act, dance, play music or paint calligraphy, all at the same time. You must be from an arts school or something.”

“Not really,” Aylin grunted putting her turban back on, “they're just part of my craft. It's nothing special.”

“Craft,” mused the redhead, “were you in some job or something?"

Tilting her head as she hid her swelling ego, Aylin scoffed, “job? It was my life. Training in Enderun in matters of war and peace, the Janissaries aren't just expected to be meat shields, but administrators, teachers and writers. Artistic endeavours are just a small part of-”

If you start acting like a clown again,” the memory of Aylin's grandmother starts hissing at the back of her consciousness, “you're having a taste of horse when you get back.

Buttoning up her lip, the girl could not help but tense up. Despite her best efforts, she had once again started acting like the 'shamed Janissary' again, cold sweat sprouting from her temple as she quickly shoved the mask over her face again. Correcting herself, she admitted in a less firm tone, “I just took them up in my spare time. It helps with historical reenactment. The others kept saying I fit the role of a boy recruit well, so why not...”

Abruptly, the girl suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapped around her waist, squeezing her tight as she felt an ample chest press into her back. Panicking at Altyn's sudden embrace, she could feel the airhead patting her head eagerly, crooning, “aww, that's so cute~! You really do look like a little brother. I could just pat your head all day~!”

“Don't touch me,” Aylin blurted in embarrassment, blushing at the classmate's pampering, “we barely know each other. Do you mind giving me some space?”

Releasing her victim almost instantly, the ditz replied bashfully, “ah, sorry~. I couldn't help myself. Don't worry though. I'm sure that little body of yours will blossom soon enough. Just give it time.”

“What's that supposed to mean...” Aylin grumbled with a scowl, looking visibly sickened by her words. Scanning the entire vicinity again, she mused, “anyway, it really does look like the club has closed down. I'll guess I'll head back home-”

“Hold up,” Altyn suddenly yelled, stopping in front of her, “don't give up yet! Rather than join a club, why not make one yourself!? I mean, students are allowed to form or reforms clubs, right? I think there's some requirements for them... Don't give up yet! Even if we can't meet them, there's definitely others out there just for you. Look! There's some right now, in costume!”

“People like me,” went Aylin, a bit surprised by the statement as she turned around, “I thought you said the History Club was cloooooooo...”

Altyn was dead wrong. Clustering around the unwitting traveller, a pack of demonic creatures have descended upon her like wolves. In their colourful guises, bestial appendages and sharp fangs, the posse greeting their unwitting victim were as frightening as they were seductive. Shivering at the mob of 'otherworldly creatures' harrying her, Aylin's hidden eyes were darting helplessly for Altyn. To her grave dismay, the girl merely smiled and wave with her usual cheer, completely unfettered by her friend's mortal peril as she stood behind.

“Oh my god~,” squealed a black-haired, heterochromic 'dragon' humanoid in a skin-tight thief outfit as the female 'demons' surrounded Aylin, “she's so cute~!”

“She's like a little desert adventurer with that scimitar,” chimed a redhead 'lamia' gingerly, “did you come to join our cosplay club~!”

“Don't worry, 'young man',” a 'succubus in a black revealing outfit crooned, quickly wrapped her hands around the nervous Turk's shoulders, “we'll take good care of you~.”

“Now, now,” one of the silver-haired 'ghosts' stated calmly, dressed in a black gothic ballerina dress with an oversized ruby crown hung loosely over her neck, “let's not go into any rated stuff. We don't want to anger the 'Witch' and 'Iron Rack', do we?”

There was no escape for the Turk this time. No openings. No diversions. No Altyn.

Cast
Last edited by Wolfenium on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:26 am

Sorry, life's got me so out of it that I haven't made an actual IC post anywhere in maybe about a week.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:Sorry, life's got me so out of it that I haven't made an actual IC post anywhere in maybe about a week.

Not a problem, we're just chugging forwards slowly here as well.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:Sorry, life's got me so out of it that I haven't made an actual IC post anywhere in maybe about a week.

It's ok. :3

Wulfenia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulfenia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Part One - Team Application

Name (Team): Cooking Club
Armoured Fighting Vehicle: Type 5 Ke-Ho
Crew Setup:
Commander Honami 'Chokoreto' Higashi
Driver Chiyoko 'Daifuku' Chikamatsu
Gunner Heidi 'Namagashi' Brandenburg
Loader/Radio Operator Mina "Chinsuko" Schmitt
Team Description (Optional): a club of wannabe chefs who love fixing delicious looking desserts, which look good but horribly backfire on the unsuspecting people who eat them. Their current preoccupation with Panzerfahren is just until their "cooking talent" receives the attention that it deserves. Because of their obsession with Japanese sweets, they refer to each other according to nicknames based on them.

Part Two - Character Applications

Name: Honami 'Chokoreto' Higashi
Age (15-20): 16
Role: Commander
Appearance/Pic:

Nationality: Japanese
Ethnicity: East Asian
Personality: tries to act calm and controlling as she was brought up to, but sometimes cannot conceal her emotions. Honami has mixed feelings about herself and tankery, trying to grapple with feelings of self-loathing for not living up to her mother's reputation, and not sure whether she enjoys or hates tanks because of the stress that was put on her as a child. In spite of this, insulting her family can result in a very indignant punch to the face, one of the few times she will become violent.
Biography: one of seven daughters of the famous matriarch of Higashi-style Panzerfahren, Honami can trace her lineage back to a cook who's family became samurai before Toyotomi established the feudal system. As someone expected to carry on the tradition, she was raised around tanks, much of her childhood dedicated to learning about them. Her three older sisters and four younger ones were masters of the sport, excelling and coming close to winning the championship. In spite of the talent in her family, she is said to have none, and it's rumored she was sent to Prussia in exile because of the shame she brought on her family for not mastering the art.

Name: Chiyoko 'Daifuku' Chikamatsu
Role: Driver
Appearance/Pic:

Nationality: Japanese
Ethnicity: East Asian
Personality: has an overblown sense of the dramatic coming from reading numerous dramatic works, from Japanese to Italian and English. She refers to Honami extremely respectfully and will become visibly irate should someone insult or question her friend's competency. Besides that, she loves fixing daifuku, taking her nickname after that dish.
Biography: born into a family of actors, Chiyoko had access to numerous dramatic works, reading Shakespeare when she was nine. This penchant for drama fueled her heroic dreams, she wanted to become a samurai and serve as a retainer like one of the mythic heroes of old. But when she was informed they were all dead, Chiyoko decided that Panzerfahren was the second best thing. Her mother was a servant at the house of the Higashi's, meaning she could see them in action. When the girls were having a match but needed an additional girl, Chiyoko eagerly volunteered. The others mocked her for thinking the child of kabuki actors could play with girls from high class aristocratic backgrounds.

Only Honami stood up for her and convinced the others to let her participate. Much to her embarrassment, a grateful Chiyoko dramatically swore fealty as her "retainer." the match ended with Honami's team being curbstomped, but Chiyoko never lost her hero worship of Honami, becoming a dedicated friend. When Honami was exiled from the Higashi residence and moved to Prussia, Chiyoko followed her.

Name: Heidi 'Namagashi' Brandenburg
Role: Gunner
Appearance/Pic:

Nationality: Prussian
Ethnicity: Germanic
Personality: despite only being older than the others by a few months, she tries to act maturer, but usually fails miserably. Extremely nervous at the prospect of being perceived as a weeaboo for her nickname. Can be motherly and protective of Mina.
Biography: much like Honami, she was born to a family from an aristocratic background. But after World War II, her family's property was nationalized and their wealth appropriated by the Communist Party. Her entirely family, herself included, had to work in order to provide for themselves, and after her father died, Heidi had to work on her own to make a living, performing menial labor when out of school. Even after her mother received state-assistance, Heidi refused to stop working out of fear that it would disappear one day. The only time she ever felt free from stress was when she was around her friends in the cooking club. When the club took up Panzefahren, she was relieved because it meant a way to calm her nerves.

Name: Mina "Chinsuko" Schmitt
Age (15-20): 15
Role: Loader, Radio Operator
Appearance/Pic:

Nationality: Prussian
Ethnicity: Germanic
Personality: loud and boastful, which is why she was made radio operator. She sees Heidi as a mother-figure who she holds a childish fixation toward. Has a tendency to be greedy, keeping a load of candy in her front pocket, and eating raw supplies for dishes before the club prepares them. While she will make fun of Honami, she can be extremely devoted to her out of gratitude.
Biography: no one besides Heidi knows her background, and out of respect for her, the older girl does not say. She was the last member to join the cooking club, and out of concern for her well being, Honami took her in and let her live with her. A tech genius who knows programming, she designed web pages for the cooking club in order to try and spread their business.
P2TM's favorite Fascist catgirl
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:It's called being a reactionary. No wonder you're unpopular.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Wulfenia wrote:
Part One - Team Application

Name (Team): Cooking Club
Armoured Fighting Vehicle: Type 5 Ke-Ho
Crew Setup:
Commander Honami 'Chokoreto' Higashi
Driver Chiyoko 'Daifuku' Chikamatsu
Gunner Heidi 'Namagashi' Brandenburg
Loader/Radio Operator Mina "Chinsuko" Schmitt
Team Description (Optional): a club of wannabe chefs who love fixing delicious looking desserts, which look good but horribly backfire on the unsuspecting people who eat them. Their current preoccupation with Panzerfahren is just until their "cooking talent" receives the attention that it deserves. Because of their obsession with Japanese sweets, they refer to each other according to nicknames based on them.

Something much better than a tankette this time, aye?

Accepted!
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Wulfenia wrote:-dessert-

Accepted. .w.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:57 am

Stole my flag girl.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:04 am

Monfrox wrote:Stole my flag girl.

She's a nice flag girl. :3

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:12 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Stole my flag girl.

She has PTSD.

And I still have moderate writer's block.

Achievement

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:36 am

Monfrox wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

She has PTSD.

Well, feel free to ask for details. I'll provide the prod. .w.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:37 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:She has PTSD.

Well, feel free to ask for details. I'll provide the prod. .w.

Oh look at that. It's time for bed.

Achievement

Wulfenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wulfenia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:42 am

Wonder if giving the opposing teams cookies baked by the Cooking Club constitutes cheating (and attempted murder).
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:It's called being a reactionary. No wonder you're unpopular.

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:06 am

Wulfenia wrote:Wonder if giving the opposing teams cookies baked by the Cooking Club constitutes cheating (and attempted murder).

Depends on what's inside them....
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Anyone besides Monfrox struggling with a post? Anyone we forgot to moderate their next move?

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Anyone besides Monfrox struggling with a post? Anyone we forgot to moderate their next move?

Waiting for you because Min already sent me his movement.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:41 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Anyone besides Monfrox struggling with a post? Anyone we forgot to moderate their next move?

It's true, Wolf. Well, I'll post when I've finished.

Not sure what my Team Kebabs should do next except moving around~.

Wulfenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wulfenia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Sonitusia wrote:

Alright. I'll think of something later today.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse