NATION

PASSWORD

Fractured Reality Reboot OOC/Signups

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Thanks for the summary guys.

I got caught up in another RP and I neglected all my other ones in the process xD. Will make sure to post tomorrow.

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Thanks for the summary guys.

I got caught up in another RP and I neglected all my other ones in the process xD. Will make sure to post tomorrow.

Looking forward to it!
Dank memes, people being people, puns

Stupidity

"People don’t think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" -Unknown
"*blip blip*" -Falco Lombardi and Fox McCloud
"SKREEEEEEE" -Metroid #536
"*dies*" -Homestuck Characters
"The fandom has ruined my game" -Sans the Skeleton
"I would like to rage" -Grog Strongjaw
"... ... ... ... ... ..." -Pokemon Trainer Red
On Excidium Planetis's scale:
-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Proud OP of Blazing Heavens!

Roma numquam periit.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:25 am

Taiga we have some continuity errors. Some of the heroes jumped out of the temple and landed on the ground beneath the temple which is where the wave makes an appearance, not inside the temple.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:37 am

Saint Morning wrote:Taiga we have some continuity errors. Some of the heroes jumped out of the temple and landed on the ground beneath the temple which is where the wave makes an appearance, not inside the temple.

Well then I'll reduce to just Neyla and Sylvia since there is still nothing for Cynder to do.
Last edited by Taigawa on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:43 am

Taigawa wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:Taiga we have some continuity errors. Some of the heroes jumped out of the temple and landed on the ground beneath the temple which is where the wave makes an appearance, not inside the temple.

Well then I'll reduce to just Neyla and Sylvia since there is still nothing for Cynder to do.

Run from Zeon?

Stupidity

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" -Unknown
-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Roma numquam periit.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:45 am

Gaia Concordis wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Well then I'll reduce to just Neyla and Sylvia since there is still nothing for Cynder to do.

Run from Zeon?

The projection does not affect her.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Just want to say this Aluric is significantly faster then Marcus. Just want to make that clear before any questions pop up.
EDIT: Yo Taigawa, you know your character's and their belief system has had me thinking about religion and the whole shebang. So I would like to thank you for giving me a sort of push to find my own view on things. So again thank you.
Last edited by The United Equstrian Front on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:49 pm

I'll post tomorrow.

The heroes in group 1 will be taken to the city, where they can go exploring or stick with Sage. (Basically stick with Sage if you want to be involve in the main plot) I'll generate events for those who decide to explore the city, but how your characters handle those events is entirely up to you.

Though no killing or maiming... you wouldn't want to get throw out of the only safe Haven for miles, do you?

Group 2... I hope your thirsty.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Saint Morning wrote:I'll post tomorrow.

The heroes in group 1 will be taken to the city, where they can go exploring or stick with Sage. (Basically stick with Sage if you want to be involve in the main plot) I'll generate events for those who decide to explore the city, but how your characters handle those events is entirely up to you.

Though no killing or maiming... you wouldn't want to get throw out of the only safe Haven for miles, do you?

Group 1... I hope your thirsty.

I'm in the middle of a drought. Water is always welcome.

Stupidity

-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Roma numquam periit.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Yeah, I've noticed that we're not all on the same page with regards to who is group 1 and who is group 2.
I thought group 1 was the group that started in the desert, and group 2 the group that started in the temple. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Talchyon wrote:

Yeah, I've noticed that we're not all on the same page with regards to who is group 1 and who is group 2.
I thought group 1 was the group that started in the desert, and group 2 the group that started in the temple. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That was an error on my part. I meant to type group 2

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

That was an error on my part. I meant to type group 2

I've noticed it in the IC page and the write-ups, too. Someone says group 1 but they're talking about the temple group, and vice-versa.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:35 pm

I'm alive!

What did I miss?
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:56 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:I'm alive!

What did I miss?

Talchyon wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:Can someone give me an update on what's happening in both groups? So many posts that I have to deal with xD.

Yeah, I think Group 1 is all back together at the original spot, and intending to head south to the city.
- Marcus got in an argument with Sylvia
- Haverd and Marcus are starting to respect each other.
- People are feeling the desert effects.

In Group 2, some who were up in the temple plummeted and fell onto the desert floor (seen by Haverd of Group 1, but he thinks its a trick in his mind and isn't telling his group)
-This includes Elizabeth Keagan, Beta, Aluric and Flame. The others were still up there.

Gaia Concordis wrote:
Beta, Elizabeth, and Aluric jumped out a window after Zeon appeared. Flame was thrown out the window by Elizabeth. Aluric encased himself and Flame in chitin to break their fall, while Elizabeth slowed Beta's descent with her wings. Then, Elizabeth gave Beta some of her nanites, Aluric met Beta and Elizabeth, and currently Beta is standing several meters away from Flame with his shield out, trying to figure out how to dispose of the book in a manner that will result in the least amount of injury- preferably none.

EDIT 01: Oh yeah, the rest are still up there in the temple. They're probably gonna get nommed by Zeon.

Group 2 is also now, currently, running from a giant wave

Stupidity

-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Roma numquam periit.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Gaia Concordis wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:I'm alive!

What did I miss?

Talchyon wrote:
Yeah, I think Group 1 is all back together at the original spot, and intending to head south to the city.
- Marcus got in an argument with Sylvia
- Haverd and Marcus are starting to respect each other.
- People are feeling the desert effects.

In Group 2, some who were up in the temple plummeted and fell onto the desert floor (seen by Haverd of Group 1, but he thinks its a trick in his mind and isn't telling his group)
-This includes Elizabeth Keagan, Beta, Aluric and Flame. The others were still up there.

Gaia Concordis wrote:
Beta, Elizabeth, and Aluric jumped out a window after Zeon appeared. Flame was thrown out the window by Elizabeth. Aluric encased himself and Flame in chitin to break their fall, while Elizabeth slowed Beta's descent with her wings. Then, Elizabeth gave Beta some of her nanites, Aluric met Beta and Elizabeth, and currently Beta is standing several meters away from Flame with his shield out, trying to figure out how to dispose of the book in a manner that will result in the least amount of injury- preferably none.

EDIT 01: Oh yeah, the rest are still up there in the temple. They're probably gonna get nommed by Zeon.

Group 2 is also now, currently, running from a giant wave

Ooh, people?
Might not be the best idea for Vesaan...
Oh well.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Ok. So a major Arc in the the RP called the Ancient Ones has taken up all my time,not to worry though, it's over now (Or at least it will be in one post) and I will be leaving the rp temporarily afterwards.

Meaning I'll have time to focus my attention on this RP.

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Ok. So a major Arc in the the RP called the Ancient Ones has taken up all my time,not to worry though, it's over now (Or at least it will be in one post) and I will be leaving the rp temporarily afterwards.

Meaning I'll have time to focus my attention on this RP.

Looking forward to it :D

Stupidity

-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Roma numquam periit.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:51 am

The United Equstrian Front wrote:EDIT: Yo Taigawa, you know your character's and their belief system has had me thinking about religion and the whole shebang. So I would like to thank you for giving me a sort of push to find my own view on things. So again thank you.

I know some good books if you're interested.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 pm

The United Equstrian Front wrote:Just want to say this Aluric is significantly faster then Marcus. Just want to make that clear before any questions pop up.
EDIT: Yo Taigawa, you know your character's and their belief system has had me thinking about religion and the whole shebang. So I would like to thank you for giving me a sort of push to find my own view on things. So again thank you.

Thank you.

Of note: Neyla is faster then Sylvia, but Sylvia is stronger then Neyla.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:25 pm

I promise to post soon.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Britanania wrote:I promise to post soon.

Which group is Caite in?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Britanania wrote:I promise to post soon.

Which group is Caite in?

Group 1
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:07 am

Hey Equestrian, Beta never mentioned his name, so there's no way Aluric could've known he was named that. He does, however, have the Greek letter on his left pauldron.

Stupidity

-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Roma numquam periit.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:13 am

Gaia Concordis wrote:Hey Equestrian, Beta never mentioned his name, so there's no way Aluric could've known he was named that. He does, however, have the Greek letter on his left pauldron.

So if I rewrote the post to make Aluric see the letter and making an assumption about it. Would that be okay?

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:14 am

The United Equstrian Front wrote:
Gaia Concordis wrote:Hey Equestrian, Beta never mentioned his name, so there's no way Aluric could've known he was named that. He does, however, have the Greek letter on his left pauldron.

So if I rewrote the post to make Aluric see the letter and making an assumption about it. Would that be okay?

Of course! That's what I was going for, haha ^w^

Stupidity

-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Roma numquam periit.