NATION

PASSWORD

Aggathis, a Fantasy Medieval Roleplay|IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Albertae wrote:
The United Equstrian Front wrote:Nadhor growled at that, he had forgone that piece of information as a cost of battle not a siege,
"Well we need someway to attack their citizenry, if the Sand King were smart he would heed the population's pain and suffering and call a truce and think twice and fighting us." He retorted.

King Aimery a bit tired said,"Julius' plan will be fine. We aren't killing civilians if utterly necessary."

"We can follow Nalthor's plan-" Marking out two points of the river with his finger. "Cut these two points off, we're not restricting water, just making it harder for the Garrison to drink and be supplied. As for the forest, resistance is the reason why I'll be leading an attack. No point keeping all our best in one location. I'm not here to shine armour, I'm here to fight."

Moving forward, Julius looked at the strategic map, before putting a hand to his chin.

"We need to prepare for an army coming to relieve the castle. The forest will provide adequate protection for light troops and some spears. Control of the forest, a land route to the castle, is vital."
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Albertae wrote:
The United Equstrian Front wrote:Nadhor growled at that, he had forgone that piece of information as a cost of battle not a siege,
"Well we need someway to attack their citizenry, if the Sand King were smart he would heed the population's pain and suffering and call a truce and think twice and fighting us." He retorted.

King Aimery a bit tired said,"Julius' plan will be fine. We aren't killing civilians if utterly necessary."

Nadhor scowled, he was forgetting that Aimery was a benevolent king used to fair battles, not a tyrant who wasn't afraid to fight dirty,
"Fine but if this siege lasts longer than three months or a year I might be tempted to start attacking the citizenry at night. So lets hope this siege doesn't turn into a grudge match Aimery."

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Relikai wrote:
Albertae wrote:

"We can follow Nalthor's plan-" Marking out two points of the river with his finger. "Cut these two points off, we're not restricting water, just making it harder for the Garrison to drink and be supplied. As for the forest, resistance is the reason why I'll be leading an attack. No point keeping all our best in one location. I'm not here to shine armour, I'm here to fight."

Moving forward, Julius looked at the strategic map, before putting a hand to his chin.

"We need to prepare for an army coming to relieve the castle. The forest will provide adequate protection for light troops and some spears. Control of the forest, a land route to the castle, is vital."

King Aimery says diplomatically,"That means we have met an agreement. We will have a mix of both your plans. Julius start getting polearmsmen and other troops rallied to go and Nadhor lead troops to cut off the river points."
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:52 pm

After cracking the last egg and roasting the cooking the last steak with stone slabs Albert had an idea.

A old friend of him said he had traveled around the world and taught him some food of sorts around it and asked another Auxiliary to grab him some dough, after receiving the dough Albert tasked the Auxiliary to stay and made the dough into a circle after heating and then chopping it into thin strips and after that boiled it but while this is happening he grabbed a bowl of Egg soup and waited for the strips to cooked.

After 8 minutes or so the strips were cooked and wiggly Albert added them into the bowl of egg soup and grabbed a fork and gave it to the help.

The Auxiliary grabbed the fork and tasted it and Albert was waiting for her criticism

"How does it taste?" Albert asked shaking his hands

"It's great wizard, wonder what the troops would think of all of this" The auxiliary said

"Can you grab more dough then? Let's see how they'll react after you're finish eating" and after the Auxiliary ate she put down the plate and ran to grab some dough
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Albertae wrote:
Relikai wrote:

King Aimery says diplomatically,"That means we have met an agreement. We will have a mix of both your plans. Julius start getting polearmsmen and other troops rallied to go and Nadhor lead troops to cut off the river points."

Nadhor sighed lightly he wouldn't have to follow through with his plan, he stood up and saluted,
"By the Ice and your Will my movements follow." Nadhor flipped his hood on and put the mask back on, he headed to his brother's tent to relay orders.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Albert grabbed the remaining dough strips and made 4 bowls of it grabbed 2 of them and headed for the Aimery's tent.

"Sorry your majesty, but i made this and i need to ask what is your opinion on this?" He gave one to King Aimery but he couldn't find Nadhor so he gave them to Julius and Miyuki.

"Oh no, Give me a second" he dashed back to his tent and grabbed three Byzantine forks and the dough strip stew and went back to Aimery's tent and gave the forks to them all while giving another one to Julius

"Hope you all like it. Someone i knew taught me all of this, said to traveled the world or do you all prefer stew and steak?" Albert said preparing to dash
Last edited by Vulkata on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Vulkata wrote:Albert grabbed the remaining dough strips and made 4 bowls of it grabbed 2 of them and headed for the Aimery's tent.

"Sorry your majesty, but i made this and i need to ask what is your opinion on this?" He gave one to King Aimery but he couldn't find Nadhor so he gave them to Julius and Miyuki.

"Oh no, Give me a second" he dashed back to his tent and grabbed three Byzantine forks and the dough strip stew and went back to Aimery's tent and gave the forks to them all while giving another one to Julius

"Hope you all like it. Someone i knew taught me all of this, said to traveled the world or do you all prefer stew and steak?" Albert said preparing to dash

Aiemry ate it savoring the taste he had not tasted in years,"It is great, Albert."
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:44 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:Varalaros Astari
Evermarch Theatre

Varalaros had walked through the city's many districts and all seemed like it had never changed. Much of it seemed the same as it always had been before he left the city and went to live with the tribe. He had finally reached the theatre that the play and the King was going to be at. Varalaros looked around for several of the royal guard who would no doubt be here protecting the king. At the door he relinquished his weapons to the theatre. Apparently, it was against their policy to have weapons while inside. This made him feel naked, but if he had to do it, he was going to do it. Once he had handed his weapons over, he saw one of the royal guards. "I need to speak with the king, I have very important business that I must speak to him about." informed Varalaros.

The royal guard looked at the young elf that was talking to him. The elf looked a bit lacking in muscle, but had a look about him that shouted "speed". The guard himself was Human. Maybe 30 years old. His superior, a Dwarf of maybe 150 years of age, was a few feet away. The guard looked at the elf that stood a few inches over his head. "The king is in his booth. It is that way" he said, pointing to a grand staircase leading up to the balconies. "But before you go up, you must hand over any weapons you smuggled past the theatre staff." The human guard did a quick, yet non-invasive search, and finding no weapons, he asked the elf to follow him. The human guard led Varalaros down the hall and up a grand staircase. The stairs were wooden, covered by a red "carpet", and the handrails were intricately carved. When they got to the top of the stairs they turned right and got to the second floor. They performed that one more time, and reached the third floor. The 3 of them went through another hallway, and eventually arrived at a door labeled "Stage 3". They went through the door and were faced with a crescent shape. One double door immediately ahead led to the stands while the crescent led them through to the booths.
They travelled to the right and down to the last booth of the bunch. On the door was a brass label that read "Reserved for the King of Iallron". The Human guard looked to the elf and said "Here he is".

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:53 am

Cainesland wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:Varalaros Astari
Evermarch Theatre

Varalaros had walked through the city's many districts and all seemed like it had never changed. Much of it seemed the same as it always had been before he left the city and went to live with the tribe. He had finally reached the theatre that the play and the King was going to be at. Varalaros looked around for several of the royal guard who would no doubt be here protecting the king. At the door he relinquished his weapons to the theatre. Apparently, it was against their policy to have weapons while inside. This made him feel naked, but if he had to do it, he was going to do it. Once he had handed his weapons over, he saw one of the royal guards. "I need to speak with the king, I have very important business that I must speak to him about." informed Varalaros.

The royal guard looked at the young elf that was talking to him. The elf looked a bit lacking in muscle, but had a look about him that shouted "speed". The guard himself was Human. Maybe 30 years old. His superior, a Dwarf of maybe 150 years of age, was a few feet away. The guard looked at the elf that stood a few inches over his head. "The king is in his booth. It is that way" he said, pointing to a grand staircase leading up to the balconies. "But before you go up, you must hand over any weapons you smuggled past the theatre staff." The human guard did a quick, yet non-invasive search, and finding no weapons, he asked the elf to follow him. The human guard led Varalaros down the hall and up a grand staircase. The stairs were wooden, covered by a red "carpet", and the handrails were intricately carved. When they got to the top of the stairs they turned right and got to the second floor. They performed that one more time, and reached the third floor. The 3 of them went through another hallway, and eventually arrived at a door labeled "Stage 3". They went through the door and were faced with a crescent shape. One double door immediately ahead led to the stands while the crescent led them through to the booths.
They travelled to the right and down to the last booth of the bunch. On the door was a brass label that read "Reserved for the King of Iallron". The Human guard looked to the elf and said "Here he is".

Clique opened the door, "Hail King of Iallron!" Informed Clique as he gave a slight bow before sitting down. "I am Varalaros of the Nakti tribe, I have come to offer my services as the crowns personal bounty hunter. I have from time to time tracked down bandits and other sorts of people. I have become very proficient at it over the last several decades. Only thing that I ask is that my tribe found a piece of land to the north, we were hoping to obtain a large enough piece of land for a small town and farms. I have a map detailing the boundries if you wish to see it, but that is my only condition for my services." informed Clique as he pulled out the map and held it in his hands waiting for the king to respond. He could hardly believe that seeing the king was this easy. The journey to get here had been harder than to get in to see the king. He thought that he would have been denied and audience with the king.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:03 am

New Roman Empire wrote:
Cainesland wrote:

Clique opened the door, "Hail King of Iallron!" Informed Clique as he gave a slight bow before sitting down. "I am Varalaros of the Nakti tribe, I have come to offer my services as the crowns personal bounty hunter. I have from time to time tracked down bandits and other sorts of people. I have become very proficient at it over the last several decades. Only thing that I ask is that my tribe found a piece of land to the north, we were hoping to obtain a large enough piece of land for a small town and farms. I have a map detailing the boundries if you wish to see it, but that is my only condition for my services." informed Clique as he pulled out the map and held it in his hands waiting for the king to respond. He could hardly believe that seeing the king was this easy. The journey to get here had been harder than to get in to see the king. He thought that he would have been denied and audience with the king.

Chaor smiled at Varalaros and nodded, signalling Varalaros to sit down. Taking his eyes away from the stage which at this point had recently begun the play and it was starting with a brief intro of the Orcs. As he shifted his eyes left from the stage to Varalaros he saw the 2 old men who have been there for years, no doubt cracking jokes to each other about the performance as was usual for them. Not too disturbing to others, but seemingly hilarious to them. Looking at Varalaros, he thought the tribe name sounded familiar. It certainly was not one of the central tribes below the mountains. No, he knew it must be land in the divider between the mountains in the north, and the elven kingdom. "Well, first of all it's certainly a pleasure to meet you. Second of all, I would be very interested in seeing your map. Third of all, while after more than 200 years of ruling this land I have learned than there is almost nothing more important than the needs of my subjects, and your proposal for development seems worthy enough of my permission, I must delve into your proposal. I can't be giving out large pieces of land to everyone that asks for it, so if you haven't objection, I have a few questions of my own. First, if the average farm is between 30 and a hundred hectares, and the average small town less than that, the value of that land is great, not necessarily now, but in the future it probably will be. Though this proposal is made easier by a lack of desire for sovereignty from Iallron, my questions for you are as follows:

Are your services worth that?

How long do you plan to serve?

And can you prove to me the value of your services before I grant you the land?"
Last edited by Cainesland on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:10 am

Varalaros handed Chaor the map detailing the boundary for the plot of land he was proposing be given to the tribe. "Over time my services would stack up to what the price of the land would be. Put it this way, I am an elf. I am used to tracking animals and I have tracked bandits and other thieves down many times. Now to how long, that depends entirely on you. I plan to serve till the debt for the land has been paid in full and look at it this way, you will have the support of a group of elves who are skilled not only with the bow but with tracking. Plus I can move faster in and out of places than humans or any other race. If you want me to prove my worth, give me a mark." informed Varalaros as he handed over the map and looked the king in the eye.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:06 pm

“AGAIN!” came the call, and again came the siege ram, smashing into the threshold of the inner keep.

The crash filled the night, wood smashing wood. The Commander heard it loudest, crouched nearby with others, ready to charge into the gap as soon as the doors were opened. The Imperial forces had seemingly ran out of arrows some time ago, so the besiegers openly gathered around.

He could not remember how long it had been since that paray with his father. An hour? Many? He could guess with some certainty that it was indeed still night. And that meant that their shared ordeal was not over.

“AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!” Crash. Crash. Crash.

Bloody hells. Put some effort into it, The Commander thought to himself, but almost as if in answer the next crash was louder than usual, and the air was suddenly filled with wooden splinters.

WIth a war cry, The Commander launched himself through the gaps, intent to finally end this battle. But for his eagerness, he paid dearly.

Dimly he heard the twang of the crossbows across the hall as they fired at the incoming soldiers. The bolt punched through his armor easily and buried itself into his shoulder, knocking him back onto ground the shield that the shoulder heen bearing dropping uselessly.

The pain was excruciating, radiating out from his shoulder in sharp waves. He felt hands grab and drag him back away from the unfolding scene of chaos. Soldiers rushed into the threshold, and the echoing sound of swords clashing rang out.

“Get that damm armor off,” The Commander heard a voice say, followed by desperate tugging at the straps that held it in place. “Stay with us, man!” it continued, and that was the last thing The Commander heard before the world went black.

The Commander awoke in a white tent, surrounded by men that were wounded. Looking around, he saw healers floating from one man to the next, checking to see if there was still life in their bodies.

He attempted to sit up in his cot, but was immediately hit with a terrible pain from his shoulder. Gasping in pain, he remembered the crossbow bolt that had struck him. Gingerly he examined the bandage that covered the wound. No blood. No bolt either. He flexed the muscles that ran along it, and though another spasm of sharp pain rewarded him, he was relieved that it was still working. Could have been much worse.

The situation hit him then. I could have died. In that exact instant. If the bowman had been a better shot, if I had been only inches to the side. It would have been over.
Last edited by Cuprum on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:54 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:Varalaros handed Chaor the map detailing the boundary for the plot of land he was proposing be given to the tribe. "Over time my services would stack up to what the price of the land would be. Put it this way, I am an elf. I am used to tracking animals and I have tracked bandits and other thieves down many times. Now to how long, that depends entirely on you. I plan to serve till the debt for the land has been paid in full and look at it this way, you will have the support of a group of elves who are skilled not only with the bow but with tracking. Plus I can move faster in and out of places than humans or any other race. If you want me to prove my worth, give me a mark." informed Varalaros as he handed over the map and looked the king in the eye.

Chaor nodded, the price for the land wasn't cheap but Varalaros seemed committed to paying off the debt squarely with his services. Just like his knights did. Committing loyalty to their king, and their services in battle when needed, in exchange for a small parcel of land with which to rule over as they pleased. But Varalaros was instead clearly stating that his loyalty and services would be in the kings hands until the land had been paid off, a fair price to be sure, but the land would certainly take a substantial amount if time and effort to repay. That said, elves did live a long time, he was pretty sure they could even live longer than dwarves in fact. "Very well, I shall put you to the test. If you do well, I will provide you with a small parcel of land (100 hectares) with which to lord over as you see fit, provided it fits within the rules and customs of Ialliron, and is utilized primarily for the establishment of the proposed town and farms. I will grant the leasehold surface-rights to that land to your people, not the mineral rights. In exchange you and your people will provide their services until the land has been paid off. If this is acceptable, I will provide two targets, of which only one must be eliminated. The first target is a tribe of savages known as the Manji tribe. They hunt hard, they track fast, and they rarely leave prisoners uneaten. Lately he has been causing trouble for the farmers of the far eastern regions. I'd like you to deal with the tribe either through diplomacy or violence, your pick. To show that you have completed the task, I'd like you to retrieve the chiefs mask. If you deal with the tribe through violence, the mask of each dead tribe member will earn you a bonus of 10-40 silver pieces depending on the intact mess of the mask. 40 gold pieces will also be provided for the pelt of the Chiefs tiger, or 100 gold pieces for the living thing. You will find him on the south eastern border of Ialliron, where the farmlands meet the rainlands (Rainforest) River. They speak an odd language of clicks, whistles, and other sounds. Often making such sounds before they have historically attacked, dragging villager and livestock to their demise and hanging the corpses on sharpened spikes outside the jungle to rot, as a warning to others. However, 20 gold pieces will be provided for the successful rescue of every Ialliron subject from the tribe, and a bonus of 50 gold for every 5 rescued.

Option 2 is located in the Far East of Ialliron. After I defeated a demon the western coast of Ialliron, a group mercenary pirates calling themselves the red sabre have taken captive an entire fishing village. The leader, a man calling himself Captain Johnson, has written once about his hostage delivery requesting a ransom for the village. Though he hasn't mentioned it in his letter, sovereignty over the land is likely a goal of his. He has stationed there a large galleon called the maelstrom and 2 sloops. I believe he probably has over 50 pirates in the large fishing village. I would like you to go into the village of Codsmouth and eliminate the captain via diplomacy (Gettibg him to turn himself in) or violence. To prove that the deed is done, I'd like you to bring me the Captains Enchanted Cutlass. 20 silver pieces will be awarded for every pirate that is eliminated, 100 gold for every sloop captured, and 300 for the galleon, if they can be taken to Port Bathax in one piece. A bonus of 200 gold will also be provided if all the citizens are unharmed by the Pirates.

The option you do not select will be given to another group in my military that specializes in these types of miscreants. Any questions? Or perhaps, having heard the tasks, have any second thoughts? or counter proposals for the deal? I believe that to be what you suggested." By this point the play had shifted from focusing on the Orcs to focusing on the Dwarves planning their assault on the Orcs.
Last edited by Cainesland on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:02 am

As Sin walked around he thought about where he would be in five years time, The thought was interesting part of him imagined him in his fathers throne as King but the other saw him as a Dead man and he knew that being around the Church would only put him in others cross hairs but this was a way to get things easier be it money,women,fame the like. He decided to head and go meet Bishop Marshall.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Julius and a company of light infantry charged the treeline, as arrows began to shoot at the attackers who managed to sneak across the river with fast horses and light boats. Outpacing the archers in the forest, they managed to get into the cover of the trees without taking much casualties. The horses were used to bring the attacking force towards a designated point of the river, and were guided back to the main camp unharmed.

Clashing with the light troops who were not equipped for the melee, Julius' twin swords flashed as they sliced through the thin armour of the archers. Taking cover behind a tree, the knight signaled for his skirmishers to attack, spearmen who threw javelins with accuracy. The fighting continued for an hour, mainly flushing out pockets of defending archers. The death ratio was a close 1:1, especially when the attackers had the element of surprise.

"Send a messenger back to the King. We have the forest."
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 pm

After convincing Doro about the plan of attack, Nadhorchon along with his knights marched to the river points and saw injured troops and a few civilians. He grinned and ordered the charge, the injured troops were already dead and were a sacrifice for the Forest, the civilians were captured and sent back to the camp with 20 of his knights. Along with that scriptures of his religion were sent along with them. The river was theirs, and the Forest shall prevail through the fire.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:49 am

Cainesland wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:Varalaros handed Chaor the map detailing the boundary for the plot of land he was proposing be given to the tribe. "Over time my services would stack up to what the price of the land would be. Put it this way, I am an elf. I am used to tracking animals and I have tracked bandits and other thieves down many times. Now to how long, that depends entirely on you. I plan to serve till the debt for the land has been paid in full and look at it this way, you will have the support of a group of elves who are skilled not only with the bow but with tracking. Plus I can move faster in and out of places than humans or any other race. If you want me to prove my worth, give me a mark." informed Varalaros as he handed over the map and looked the king in the eye.

Chaor nodded, the price for the land wasn't cheap but Varalaros seemed committed to paying off the debt squarely with his services. Just like his knights did. Committing loyalty to their king, and their services in battle when needed, in exchange for a small parcel of land with which to rule over as they pleased. But Varalaros was instead clearly stating that his loyalty and services would be in the kings hands until the land had been paid off, a fair price to be sure, but the land would certainly take a substantial amount if time and effort to repay. That said, elves did live a long time, he was pretty sure they could even live longer than dwarves in fact. "Very well, I shall put you to the test. If you do well, I will provide you with a small parcel of land (100 hectares) with which to lord over as you see fit, provided it fits within the rules and customs of Ialliron, and is utilized primarily for the establishment of the proposed town and farms. I will grant the leasehold surface-rights to that land to your people, not the mineral rights. In exchange you and your people will provide their services until the land has been paid off. If this is acceptable, I will provide two targets, of which only one must be eliminated. The first target is a tribe of savages known as the Manji tribe. They hunt hard, they track fast, and they rarely leave prisoners uneaten. Lately he has been causing trouble for the farmers of the far eastern regions. I'd like you to deal with the tribe either through diplomacy or violence, your pick. To show that you have completed the task, I'd like you to retrieve the chiefs mask. If you deal with the tribe through violence, the mask of each dead tribe member will earn you a bonus of 10-40 silver pieces depending on the intact mess of the mask. 40 gold pieces will also be provided for the pelt of the Chiefs tiger, or 100 gold pieces for the living thing. You will find him on the south eastern border of Ialliron, where the farmlands meet the rainlands (Rainforest) River. They speak an odd language of clicks, whistles, and other sounds. Often making such sounds before they have historically attacked, dragging villager and livestock to their demise and hanging the corpses on sharpened spikes outside the jungle to rot, as a warning to others. However, 20 gold pieces will be provided for the successful rescue of every Ialliron subject from the tribe, and a bonus of 50 gold for every 5 rescued.

Option 2 is located in the Far East of Ialliron. After I defeated a demon the western coast of Ialliron, a group mercenary pirates calling themselves the red sabre have taken captive an entire fishing village. The leader, a man calling himself Captain Johnson, has written once about his hostage delivery requesting a ransom for the village. Though he hasn't mentioned it in his letter, sovereignty over the land is likely a goal of his. He has stationed there a large galleon called the maelstrom and 2 sloops. I believe he probably has over 50 pirates in the large fishing village. I would like you to go into the village of Codsmouth and eliminate the captain via diplomacy (Gettibg him to turn himself in) or violence. To prove that the deed is done, I'd like you to bring me the Captains Enchanted Cutlass. 20 silver pieces will be awarded for every pirate that is eliminated, 100 gold for every sloop captured, and 300 for the galleon, if they can be taken to Port Bathax in one piece. A bonus of 200 gold will also be provided if all the citizens are unharmed by the Pirates.

The option you do not select will be given to another group in my military that specializes in these types of miscreants. Any questions? Or perhaps, having heard the tasks, have any second thoughts? or counter proposals for the deal? I believe that to be what you suggested." By this point the play had shifted from focusing on the Orcs to focusing on the Dwarves planning their assault on the Orcs.

Varalaros thought for a moment, both of the groups seemed evil enough. But he didn't expect to be going after group of people. He figured maybe a small band of bandits harassing a local village, but not this. After thinking about it for several minutes he looked at the king. "Ill take option one, though I will admit I was expecting to go after some criminal or another not a group of natives or pirates. But if that is the task, I will do it. Now if you will excuse me, I must go prepare for my journey and time to pull a few favors of locals that owe me a favor or two." Infomred Varalaros as he stood up, bowed and left the king.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 pm

When Nadhor's knights came to camp bearing prisoners and the messenger from Julius both meant that they did their respective orders he ordered some of his troops to place the prisoners to the prison, he then sent back the messenger with confirmation and the order to fortify the best they could he dent the Frost Knights back to their post. He then ordered the construction on the Trebuchets to be doubled and when they were done start firing on the walls. Aimery continued to plan the attack.
(OOC: Albertea asked me to write a post on Aimery so just act like I'm him alright.)

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 am

Back in the camp Albert was making potions pouring water,berries and herbs to the cauldron 3 times faster than before.

He burnt himself once after not killing the fire and letting the poof of red smoke appear due to this hurry but he was able to make a new batch of potions.

He called for Auxiliaries asking if they can fetch herbs and fruits for him and some ran to find them and he knew he needs to work faster for the wounded after this.

The first injured came in and Albert ordered to put him on the side of the tent and so they did and Albert fetched a potion and popped the corked open and gave it to the injured

"Drink this, any wounds or scars will heal almost immediately plus it taste like strawberry and honey" and Albert smiled and ran back to the medical tent to make more potions
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse