NATION

PASSWORD

We Were Never Heroes (A Superhero RP) OOC / HIATUS

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Hey, if it tries to kill him then it may try to kill the bad guy as well.

You could always animate a chair and have a walking throne of sorts... unless it throws you off.

It probably would attack everyone, the whole idea behind the animation is that he gives them random personality traits, with some of them just being rabid. He will usually be the closest as he has to touch the item meaning he usually is the first target. Some items may be like a really affectionate dog or cat cuddling up to people, some will be a bit aloof keeping its distance unless a command is made. I plan on going into it quite a bit once we get into a scene that will require Zedekiah to animate on object for more than a few seconds.

And for the time being I think he is a tad bit too shy to be carried around on a walking throne :P And for the most part he views them as living pets he needs to take care of hence the whole focus on talking to the origami in my first few posts.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:26 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Hey, if it tries to kill him then it may try to kill the bad guy as well.

You could always animate a chair and have a walking throne of sorts... unless it throws you off.

It probably would attack everyone, the whole idea behind the animation is that he gives them random personality traits, with some of them just being rabid. He will usually be the closest as he has to touch the item meaning he usually is the first target. Some items may be like a really affectionate dog or cat cuddling up to people, some will be a bit aloof keeping its distance unless a command is made. I plan on going into it quite a bit once we get into a scene that will require Zedekiah to animate on object for more than a few seconds.

And for the time being I think he is a tad bit too shy to be carried around on a walking throne :P And for the most part he views them as living pets he needs to take care of hence the whole focus on talking to the origami in my first few posts.

Makes sense. Hopefully we all get a chance to shine soon enough.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Post coming in tonight to force us along.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Oh no! A dreaded triple post!

I posted. We skipped the interrogation and now know where Klein is being held. Maria has called together anyone still here to go about saving the guy so that they can find Ambrose. Meanwhile Howell has taken the good doctor (Shadow) to see Klein for some advanced interrogation techniques. The part with Nach is cut.

So hopefully this will get people posting.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Oh no! A dreaded triple post!

I posted. We skipped the interrogation and now know where Klein is being held. Maria has called together anyone still here to go about saving the guy so that they can find Ambrose. Meanwhile Howell has taken the good doctor (Shadow) to see Klein for some advanced interrogation techniques. The part with Nach is cut.

Will try to get a response up in the morning if not later tonight.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Will try to get a response up in the morning if not later tonight.

Sounds good.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 am

Beiarusia wrote:Oh no! A dreaded triple post!

Leonid will try to provide a vehicle to transport all of us. Maybe chartered a private bus or something, if it's fine. Will post tomorrow.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 am

I'll be getting a post up after work today, have plenty of free time there, but still not confident with my ability to type on a phone.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Will post later. Exhausted from work.

Glaswegistan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Libertarian Police State

Postby Glaswegistan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Right I've been out of it for a few days due to moving flat; what've I missed?
21:46 Trans|Work Theres something wrong with every one of you.

No ideas are bad, but some are just stupid ~ Unknown

I quit ~ SsgtKirill

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Glaswegistan wrote:Right I've been out of it for a few days due to moving flat; what've I missed?

Not much actually. We're about to go and find Klein.

EDIT: Posted. Not much, but if anyone doesn't have a thing to say then I'll get us on the road.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Glaswegistan wrote:Right I've been out of it for a few days due to moving flat; what've I missed?

Not much actually. We're about to go and find Klein.

EDIT: Posted. Not much, but if anyone doesn't have a thing to say then I'll get us on the road.

Hmm...I intend to tweaked Leonid's weaknesses so that he can still move in the daylight, albeit at a weaker mode. So he's stronger at night and weaker at day so that I can join the mission. Is it allowed?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Not much actually. We're about to go and find Klein.

Hmm...I intend to tweaked Leonid's weaknesses so that he can still move in the daylight, albeit at a weaker mode. So he's stronger at night and weaker at day so that I can join the mission. Is it allowed?

That's fine.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi, I tried to make an app for this RP when it first opened but I never got a chance to finish it. Can i try to finish it now that it is semi-opened?
Last edited by Shark isle on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Shark isle wrote:Hi, I tried to make an app for this RP when it first opened but I never got a chance to finish it. Can i try to finish it now that it is semi-opened?

Feel free. Semi-Open really only means that we're more nitpicky, but given that we had a lot of people leave we're more than accepting right now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Hi, I tried to make an app for this RP when it first opened but I never got a chance to finish it. Can i try to finish it now that it is semi-opened?

Feel free. Semi-Open really only means that we're more nitpicky, but given that we had a lot of people leave we're more than accepting right now. Any questions feel free to ask.

I am thinking of tossing my original character for a new concept. How does a cop turned vigilante sound?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Feel free. Semi-Open really only means that we're more nitpicky, but given that we had a lot of people leave we're more than accepting right now. Any questions feel free to ask.

I am thinking of tossing my original character for a new concept. How does a cop turned vigilante sound?

Sounds good. We actually have a cop but they dropped off radar.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:I am thinking of tossing my original character for a new concept. How does a cop turned vigilante sound?

Sounds good. We actually have a cop but they dropped off radar.

Is it okay if this character uses former tools of the trade? Think bean bag guns, tasers, pepper spray and other stuff.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Sounds good. We actually have a cop but they dropped off radar.

Is it okay if this character uses former tools of the trade? Think bean bag guns, tasers, pepper spray and other stuff.

That's fine. It's nonlethal and whatnot so go wild. Only ask that he not be well known/(in)famous.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Is it okay if this character uses former tools of the trade? Think bean bag guns, tasers, pepper spray and other stuff.

That's fine. It's nonlethal and whatnot so go wild. Only ask that he not be well known/(in)famous.

Okay, expect a well-armored cop with a grudge cop with a grudge against The Syndicate.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:That's fine. It's nonlethal and whatnot so go wild. Only ask that he not be well known/(in)famous.

Okay, expect a well-armored cop with a grudge cop with a grudge against The Syndicate.

Our villains in the future will not be just the Syndicate, though.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Okay, expect a well-armored cop with a grudge cop with a grudge against The Syndicate.

Our villains in the future will not be just the Syndicate, though.

Ok

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:06 pm

OP NOTE:
Alright. This is a roll call. If you are still here then say something. I would like to know who all is still interested, after which we can plan from there. Worst case scenario we go on hiatus. Counting me I know that six people are still here (Alto, Sun, Vacif, Shadow, and Glas), seven if Shark wants to throw his hat in. Not saying we can't run the RP with that many, but some stuff would need to be tweaked in the IC to account for the missing characters.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Beiarusia wrote:OP NOTE:
Alright. This is a roll call. If you are still here then say something. I would like to know who all is still interested, after which we can plan from there. Worst case scenario we go on hiatus. Counting me I know that six people are still here (Alto, Sun, Vacif, Shadow, and Glas), seven if Shark wants to throw his hat in. Not saying we can't run the RP with that many, but some stuff would need to be tweaked in the IC to account for the missing characters.

I am still here, which you know obviously.

If I don't post tonight, I will tomorrow morning...realized the post I just wrote depended on knowing how many variants are in the group which I don't, so plan on just rewriting it and doing something different with it.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:35 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:I am still here, which you know obviously.

If I don't post tonight, I will tomorrow morning...realized the post I just wrote depended on knowing how many variants are in the group which I don't, so plan on just rewriting it and doing something different with it.

That's one reason why I'm having this roll call. You are obviously here, as you said, but should no one else respond then I'm going to cut them and move on as best we can. If all the names I mentioned are still active then our roster will be cut in half. If desperate I may also post an add in the RP advertisement thread.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse