NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Anowa wrote:Revan stood, his pasty white eyes boring a hole into Inorō's, it was seconds before he replied, "When were you planning on actually bringing closure to both clans? Because for the Uchiha you're about ten years late. Sayako's body has been missing since I was exiled, and no one knows where her body is. I'm afraid the only closure to be given is to your own family."

"Whenever ANBU Black Ops reopened investigations, evidence and records would be 'misplaced'. It has happened enough times that it has reached the point that it is, 'improbable', to put it lightly as are close-accidents. It took years, but I can no longer trust the ANBU Black Ops to handle this matter anymore. If there is any hope for the body, it lies with the responsible, and I get a sneaking suspicion that 'the responsible' refers to more than one." Inorō explained. "I regret not realizing the problem earlier."
Anowa wrote:Revan turned his head away, towards the center of the forest, "But, If I am to understand your words correctly, you wish for me to be your outside agent. One where you can avoid any blame for the deaths of a select few who oppose you, correct?"

"I would rather you not kill anybody, but I cannot impose upon you that obligation outside of younger shinobi. If you were to agree to it, I would have you agree to no killing," Inorō said sternly, rather unhappy with the insinuation of Revan's. With a sigh, he continued. "In one month's time, using the term 'blameless' will be inappropriate. My role places limits on what I can do, and it places a dilemma before me to pursue one justice or another personally. However, I do not need catharsis to pursue justice. You and I share the same goal and just lack the opportunity. Luckily for us, that opportunity is approaching; tell me before the chunin exams if you want to take it," Inorō explained, putting on his ANBU mask and running-away.

One thing Revan knew for certain when Inorō began to flee: Their goals were radically different, Inorō claimed to want no deaths, and yet he wanted closure for his clan. One thing was for certain, that the man couldn't look underneath a pillow, much less underneath the underneath. Had he looked through the facts and the little details his closure would've come much before Revan returned to Konoha.

The no death rule would have to go sometime soon. Something Inorō said had given him a bad feeling in his gut.

Kei was currently walking through the clan archives, looking for a certain scroll. A small little python named Subayaku had brought to her attention that she might've known had signed the scroll. She had a sneaking suspicion it might've been Shinobu, but she already had a contract so it wasn't her. Perhaps the snakes all thought that Konoha nin all knew each other? Another part of her pushed he heart into her throat when she might've thought it was Revan. But Revan was in no situation to sign summoning contracts.

She finally found the bed sized scroll, pulling it from the shelve she began to roll it open on the floor. Upon spotting the new signature, her heart skipped a beat in shock. The name was in fact one she was familiar with, but not one she'd seen in quite a while.

Katsurou Uzumaki sat with his granddaughter, thinking about what she had just told him. "Kei, child. We must keep this information to ourselves. Should anyone learn of this event, I'm afriad only pain will follow. You know why yes?"

Kei nodded after a pause, "Yes, Ojiisan. I just- I just want my brother back."

Katsurou sighed, "You aren't the only one child, I fear he's the only thing that can stop the coming cycle from ending in disaster."
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:47 am

Yuriko continued to give chase to the shadow. It moved quickly, fleeing deeper into the forest, and had she been anyone but a sanshoo she wouldn't have been able to keep up. Before long she was able to see her target. A older girl with thick black hair. Within a moment she had tossed a kunai, allowing it to strike the target in the black. It flopped over, hit a branch and disappeared. Shadow Clone Jutsu, huh. How troublesome, she stopped in her tracks, glancing around to see if there was any danger. Yet surprisingly no threat appeared, the forest was quiet as ever. Back at the camp Kaito and Daichi faced several different shinobi, all of which looked older than the two blood manipulators. They had looked confident, convinced they were in for an easy kill, but the look on Kaito's face must have chased away that hope. His face was contorted into something dangerous. A smile stretched from ear to ear, and his hair seemed to spike even more than it had before. His Jashin necklace jangled around as he whispered a prayer to it. Then it was silent as the boy waved his hand and the bloody contents of his gourd began to swish back and forth. "Hand over the scroll and just maybe you'll get to live, small fries" the female demanded, her face betraying nothing. "Atheist always are arrogant, aren't they Daichi"? The boy gave a small nod in agreement to his comrade. Suddenly some of the blood poured from the gourd, and he quickly formed a Jashin symbol on the ground. Of course he couldn't use it as Hidan had many generations ago, he felt better to have one laid out as a tribute to his god. The remaining blood was used to form small balls surrounding the boy. Daichi didn't take part in the following fight, but he had to admit that it was brutal. The first, the team leader and the most arrogant had recklessly used the Shadow Clone Jutsu, hoping to confuse the boy. She didn't anticipate that he'd slice through every of the clones with blood whips, slicing them in half before coming to the original. He butchered her, using sharp blood whips to tear huge chunks of her body away, until she finally fell into death's embrace. The next fell back, a look of utter fear on his face. Before he could even react a ball of blood smashed him in the shoulder, breaking it. He howled in pain, and a few more minutes of torture left him dead as well.

Finally came the third child, trying to run away with the killing of his teammates, A coward, he was beaten and battered by a heavy blood barrage, Kaito was tripping over himself in pure excitement and glee. When Yuriko finally arrived back at the camp the boy had been sliced badly, and had more than a few broken bones. More by luck than anything else she managed to calm Kaito, convincing him not to kill the last member. Left in the forest, broken and bloody it was unlikely he'd survive, and regardless of his fate, he'd suffer for hours from the pain of the battle. It was a fate worse than the one Kaito had intended for him. The group soon began to leave, only stopped when Daichi felt a presence. "That odd chakra from earlier, it's back. I think we have some visitors". "Daichi, we have our scroll, we should head back". Yuriko's attempts failed though, and before long the group moved towards the source, rather than away from it. This time Kaito planned on killing all the team members, in the name of his one and true god Jashin.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:39 pm

"Murderer, show your face!" Inoko shouted, running about the Forest of Death with little regard for her own safety. High on adrenaline, the Yamanaka was anxious, aggitated, and confused. The lower visibility of the sandstorm made her more erratic, striking at vague shapes in her dizziness and rage. The fact that she still wore heavy clothes for the now hot and dry weather was driving her mad and draining her strength. Nothing was quite visible, especially not the trap that she only barely dodged in time only to land on the branch and narrowly avoid going-off the edge into the sharp rocks bellow. She did not remember setting-up this kind of trap, but was too enraged to think of the implication of that. Drenched in sweat, her strength finally gave way as she felt incapable of getting back-up, leaning against the tree from the large branch. Her thoughts were clouded, and she never reached for the particular scroll that she needed at that moment as she slipped into unconsciousness.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:"Murderer, show your face!" Inoko shouted, running about the Forest of Death with little regard for her own safety. High on adrenaline, the Yamanaka was anxious, aggitated, and confused. The lower visibility of the sandstorm made her more erratic, striking at vague shapes in her dizziness and rage. The fact that she still wore heavy clothes for the now hot and dry weather was driving her mad and draining her strength. Nothing was quite visible, especially not the trap that she only barely dodged in time only to land on the branch and narrowly avoid going-off the edge into the sharp rocks bellow. She did not remember setting-up this kind of trap, but was too enraged to think of the implication of that. Drenched in sweat, her strength finally gave way as she felt incapable of getting back-up, leaning against the tree from the large branch. Her thoughts were clouded, and she never reached for the particular scroll that she needed at that moment as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Revan hopped onto the branch "I'm right-... Here..." He stared at the now unconscious form of Inoko, "Well... I don't think Yoshi would forgive me if I left her alone." Thinking a bit he decided to watch over his unwitting friend from a distance, fully confident in his ability to save her from any attack.

Kurou and his companions meanwhile had arrived at the tower, turning to the others he spoke, "I'll brief the staff in the tower on the situation. You two resupply and get some rest, clean up if you feel like it. Try to think about how to apprehend Revan."
Last edited by Anowa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Anowa wrote:Kurou and his companions meanwhile had arrived at the tower, turning to the others he spoke, "I'll brief the staff in the tower on the situation. You two resupply and get some rest, clean up if you feel like it. Try to think about how to apprehend Revan."

Maris had been unnatural quiet on the trek to the tower. He was thinking about how Revan went into a berserker rage after being introduced to Maris' fear toxin. He wasn't used to seeing someone turn what was supposed to be a game ender into a power boost. The more he thought about it, the more he noticed he couldn't really harm Revan. His puppet did virtually nothing to Revan except turn him into a raging powerhouse, and that was just a clone. Maris shuttered to think what the real Revan was capable off and knew he could very well die if he went up against the real one. "Actually guys, I think I won't be able to help you any further against Revan. I just don't think I would be able to do anything to real guy if I couldn't even handle a clone of him."
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Anowa wrote:Kurou and his companions meanwhile had arrived at the tower, turning to the others he spoke, "I'll brief the staff in the tower on the situation. You two resupply and get some rest, clean up if you feel like it. Try to think about how to apprehend Revan."

Maris had been unnatural quiet on the trek to the tower. He was thinking about how Revan went into a berserker rage after being introduced to Maris' fear toxin. He wasn't used to seeing someone turn what was supposed to be a game ender into a power boost. The more he thought about it, the more he noticed he couldn't really harm Revan. His puppet did virtually nothing to Revan except turn him into a raging powerhouse, and that was just a clone. Maris shuttered to think what the real Revan was capable off and knew he could very well die if he went up against the real one. "Actually guys, I think I won't be able to help you any further against Revan. I just don't think I would be able to do anything to real guy if I couldn't even handle a clone of him."

Kurou frowned, the Puppeteer was right, not much he did had any effect... well, positive effect, "You don't have any other puppets? Any ranged Jutsu? Any mass area techniques? His speed mostly comes from wind manipulation, he can't keep it up indefinitely. We could be able to trap him if he falls for it." Kurou started walking away, "Regardless, rest up, not much we can do now."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

United States of Indonesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United States of Indonesia » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Forest of Death
Konohagakure, Land of Fire

As Shaoyun focused himself after listing the questions that popped up earlier in his head, he then started to listen to his radio as he moves through the forest. It was completely crazy, filled with reports of several Genins being held hostage, and several battles erupted somewhere inside the forest. He then proceeded on a faster pace, hoping to finish his personal objective & move on to other problems that are occurring within the forest. He would later arrive at the location of the source. But there was nothing. Revan was not there. It was apparent that he was already long gone by the time he got there. Despite that, there are still the scars of battle, visible on the trees & ground. "This is Kurogami. Found the source of the earlier explosion. Target is not here, I repeat, Target is not here. Over." he said on his radio as he let out a sigh. He had hoped to finish this matter quickly before it gets worst, but his worst case scenario happened. A lot went wrong in this year's exams, with the appearance of Revan being the start. He had already played several scenarios in his head while being lazy, but to think it would be the worst one to happen was very terrifying. Since there's no actual reliable information, he decided to investigate the matter himself. He then headed to the tower, where the Genins were supposed to be. He hurried up as his radio picked up a lot of chatter, mostly being some of the Genins are in quite the trouble.

Shortly after. he arrived at the tower, but nearly spent. The traps, although not a problem for him, still taxes his stamina. He had to take a breather & drink a lot of water to relieve himself. He then saw some people entering the tower. They're clearly not Genins, so he assumed two possibilities. Either they're the rouge shinobis, or they're Jonins that were sent inside the forest. He then entered the tower with caution. As he approached the group, he said, "Who are you guys? What are you doing here?" as he puts on his usual normal, but scary face.
Wars: World War Z - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
World War Z II - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
NationStates World War I - Status: VICTORY
NationStates World War II - Status: VICTORY

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Running through the forests at high speed, Haruka was a blur. Even in the terribly blinded conditions, Haruka was making progress throughout the forest, though with little progress toward his goal of looking for anybody able to help. He looked and finally found that which he searched for. The tower was finally in sight as he rushed through trying to find anybody, finally coming across a group that was not made of genin.
"We found a large concentration of rogue ninja, and they have captured genin!" Haruka hurriedly explained, red from all of the haste he had made. "We need to amass for an assault."
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse