NATION

PASSWORD

Of Zombies and Men (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Biscaria » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm hoping someone posts in the IC soon; I'd rather not triple post.
Also, is their any chance that it will become the next day soon?
Last edited by Biscaria on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7278
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Be patient
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10284
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Have you guys gotten near Orville yet?

User avatar
Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Biscaria » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Cainesland wrote:Have you guys gotten near Orville yet?

Where is he? Seattle?
Last edited by Biscaria on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10284
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Biscaria wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Have you guys gotten near Orville yet?

Where is he? Seattle?


My last post had him on the ferry.

User avatar
Ularn
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6864
Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Biscaria wrote:Where is he? Seattle?


My last post had him on the ferry.

Thing is, Orville must have arrived on the island much earlier than the other characters - like hours earlier - since he was allowed to bring his RV. Timeline-wise, you're still quite a bit behind the rest of us (I'm guessing around 2-3pm compared to our 5-6pm) so there's not much we can do until you post about him being in the camp, fill in that time gap and generally bring him up to speed so we have some sort of context for interacting.

On that note, I'm just waiting for people to approach Flak and Sherry now where they're building the tent and we can do introductions and whatever.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7278
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Ularn wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
My last post had him on the ferry.

Thing is, Orville must have arrived on the island much earlier than the other characters - like hours earlier - since he was allowed to bring his RV. Timeline-wise, you're still quite a bit behind the rest of us (I'm guessing around 2-3pm compared to our 5-6pm) so there's not much we can do until you post about him being in the camp, fill in that time gap and generally bring him up to speed so we have some sort of context for interacting.

On that note, I'm just waiting for people to approach Flak and Sherry now where they're building the tent and we can do introductions and whatever.

Waiting on Sin but might just post to where the now massive group gets to Flak and Sherry
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69663
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:39 pm

I was about to post when my computer got a minor virus thing. Making sure it's clean before I get into much on my PC.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Biscaria » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Decided to post again after all.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7278
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Biscaria wrote:Decided to post again after all.

Dude I told you to be patient, and let others post first
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Ularn
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6864
Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Biscaria wrote:Decided to post again after all.

Dude I told you to be patient, and let others post first

To be fair, he gave it a solid few days of waiting without any of us posting, and none of Bisc's character's actions can effect any of our characters at the moment so it's not like it messes us up at all by having him post.

Also, can you all please get your characters' butts over to Flak and Sherry's tent because I don't have anything much to do here right now. :)
Last edited by Ularn on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7278
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Ularn wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Dude I told you to be patient, and let others post first

To be fair, he gave it a solid few days of waiting without any of us posting, and none of Bisc's character's actions can effect any of our characters at the moment so it's not like it messes us up at all by having him post.

Also, can you all please get your characters' butts over to Flak and Sherry's tent because I don't have anything much to do here right now. :)

Yeah been busy here and have had a bad couple of days, will get a post up soon.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69663
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm reading up on the IC.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Biscaria » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Sorry for the triple post, but is there any way the RP time can move on to the next day? I have an event planned for then that would be the impetus for the Carters having to leave and go to Fort Casey.
Last edited by Biscaria on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ularn
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6864
Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Biscaria wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but is there any way the RP time can move on to the next day? I have an event planned for then that would be the impetus for the Carters having to leave and go to Fort Casey.

We've still got a bunch of ends to tie up at the camp itself - mainly getting all our characters introduced to each other. We won't be able to do a timeskip just yet.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

User avatar
Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Biscaria » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Ularn wrote:
Biscaria wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but is there any way the RP time can move on to the next day? I have an event planned for then that would be the impetus for the Carters having to leave and go to Fort Casey.

We've still got a bunch of ends to tie up at the camp itself - mainly getting all our characters introduced to each other. We won't be able to do a timeskip just yet.

I understand, but just don't want the RP to stagnate. I mean, it did take around two months for Flak and Sherry get on the ferry and cross to Fort Casey. I'm really hoping that the military convoy won't take the same amount of time to cross Deception Pass.

User avatar
Sindrya
Senator
 
Posts: 4155
Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:37 am

Really sorry about not posting for days, guys. What's up in the IC?
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7278
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:43 am

Biscaria wrote:
Ularn wrote:We've still got a bunch of ends to tie up at the camp itself - mainly getting all our characters introduced to each other. We won't be able to do a timeskip just yet.

I understand, but just don't want the RP to stagnate. I mean, it did take around two months for Flak and Sherry get on the ferry and cross to Fort Casey. I'm really hoping that the military convoy won't take the same amount of time to cross Deception Pass.

Your a little late, we are already at Fort Casey.

Sindrya wrote:Really sorry about not posting for days, guys. What's up in the IC?


Soldiers taking Joseph, Leroy, Eddy, Jun, and Jim's family to meet Flak and Sherry
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69663
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 am

I got a concert tonight, but I still may squeeze in a post. I've been doing a lot of random reorganizing and clean up on my computer recently so been sidetracked, and the fact that Photobucket being riddled with ads now, bypassing my ad block, and twice now I've gotten a fake Microsoft warning virus that conveniently replaces my Photobucket tab, I would like to get away from there and relocate everything I have on there to Imgur as soon as possible now.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Sweillia
Attaché
 
Posts: 93
Founded: Sep 06, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sweillia » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Character Application
Name: Trey "Atreyu" Jones
Age: 23
Appearance: A white horse
Image

Personal Items: Long black Trenchcoat, beanie, beard grooming kit, backpack, spare ammo, and of course food and water
Weapons: .44 Magnum Revolver
Bio:
Trey grew up on a small farm in Washington, were he learned to use guns to hunt. He seemed to have a natural affinity to horses and joined an equestrian club, where he gained the nickname "Atreyu" (the horse from NeverEnding Story). In school his best subjects were Physics,Engineering and Chemistry as he want to be some sort of engineer, and chemistry was more of a hobby.

After finishing university he found it hard to find a well paying job, so in the meantime he lived and helped at the farm. Because of his engineering expertise he mainly helped with operating and fixing farming machinery. They thought would be quite safe as they were far away from densely populated areas and they were self sufficient.

They were wrong. Mere hours after the infection started spreading like wildfire, the farm was attacked by massive travelling horde. They hadn't even setup any defenses. Atreyu and his dad were reinforcing the fence when they spotted the horde. They ran back to the farmhouse only to find it had already been attacked by separate infected. They were overrun in minutes, only Atreyu survived and ran to the stable to his horse, also named Atreyu, got on, and rode away from the farm, leaving his old life behind.

User avatar
Cruxa
Minister
 
Posts: 3177
Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:03 am

Cruxa wrote:Name: Rowan Smith
Age: 22
Appearance: 6'1", sandy blonde, grey eyes, lean figure, chiseled facial features, large hands
Personal Items: A beat-up old watch, and a '69 Chevy Nova
Weapons: Bat, hunting rifle, Colt M1911, hunting knives (3), three boxes of ammo
Bio: Rowan Smith was a lawyer's son and an avid hunter who lived in a small town on the coast of Washington. For most of his life, he lived an easy, simple life. He had just come home from a hunt with his friends when the outbreak hit. His dad was among the first infected, and he was forced to crack his dad's head open with his baseball bat. Immediately, he hopped in his car and drove away. When he found out about Fort Casey, he drove there instantly.

Edited AGAIN. Thanks again OPs :)))))))))) hope it works this time.
Last edited by Cruxa on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Age: ...
Likes: Punk, fun, debates, bass
Dislikes: Pop, you
Gender: Male
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69663
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:31 am

Speaking of Will the Circle Be Unbroken, just gonna post this version here.

Also, Jesus, sorry for being the useless, unreliable OP that I am. Been too focused on trying to catch up on stuff that my brains just pushed RPing to the side. Gonna try to actually work on things but no promises because I suck.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
Cruxa
Minister
 
Posts: 3177
Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Corrian wrote:Speaking of Will the Circle Be Unbroken, just gonna post this version here.

Also, Jesus, sorry for being the useless, unreliable OP that I am. Been too focused on trying to catch up on stuff that my brains just pushed RPing to the side. Gonna try to actually work on things but no promises because I suck.

Corrian, can you review my new edited post??? Thanks man.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Age: ...
Likes: Punk, fun, debates, bass
Dislikes: Pop, you
Gender: Male
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

User avatar
Ularn
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6864
Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Just so everyone knows, I'm moving out tomorrow, so my likely two-month hiatus from NS probably starts then.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 am

Ularn wrote:Just so everyone knows, I'm moving out tomorrow, so my likely two-month hiatus from NS probably starts then.


Alright, be fine. Thanks. And good luck.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kamchakta, Martune

Advertisement

Remove ads