NATION

PASSWORD

Of Zombies and Men (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:34 pm

My computer shut off suddenly last night, and now I'm not sure where today went :unsure:
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 am

Okay, I got most of my post done. Will finish it up when I wake up.
My Last.FM and RYM

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:26 am

Tag

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:28 am

Hey people. Sorry for quietness. Haven't felt very motivated lately
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:03 am

That moment Saturday kinda just disappeared before I got to posting, and today I hike.

I suck at posting when I want to :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:44 am

Can you all use another character?
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:55 pm

Romic wrote:Can you all use another character?

Certainly always room for one more :)
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Romic
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Character Application
Name: Adam Blake
Appearance:

Personal Items:
Wallet with Seattle PD Badge and $47
Backpack: Food (four cans, two bottles of water, a box of ammo, pair of pants, and shirt)
Belt with holster and badge holder
Weapons: Glock 22 three mags, full, pocket knife, and collapsible baton
Bio:
Born is Seattle Adam believed that duty to his community was more important to him than any other career. He enlisted in the Army as Military Police, became a corporal. He was stationed in Somalia, with the U.S. Intervention in Somalia in 1992. He was stationed at a joint military base for UN military forces. After which he attended Seattle Central College and attained a BS in Criminal Justice. He graduated middle of his class. He then began working with King County on patrol. He then transferred to Seattle PD. While on Patrol he became very close to to his community. He fully embraced community based policing model. He was later was voted on to Seattle SWAT. During the outbreak he was stationed with a dignitary to protect them. He was running the lead car until it crashed while ramming an overturned car out of the way. He shred away his vest and useless equipment.
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Svebia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Svebia » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:58 am

Tag.
This isn't my first time role-playing, and it'd be an honour to be in this RP.
Greater Orensta ist meine liebe <3
I'm a Republican.
Besser allein als in schlechter Gesellschaft.
Nationstates' Friendly Crusader. AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!

Romic
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Not to sound impatient but what's the status of app approvals?
Last edited by Romic on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Romic wrote:Not to sound impatient but what's the statis of app approvals?

I think the OPs have been a little tied up with real life for the last few days, but hopefully one of them will be able to get back to you soon
Last edited by Ularn on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Romic
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Ularn wrote:
Romic wrote:Not to sound impatient but what's the status of app approvals?

You think the OPs have been a little tied up with real life for the last few days, but hopefully one of them will be able to get back to you soon

I understan RL getting in the way, just was asking for an update. It's no rush or problem just a question. There is no need to sound brash.
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Romic wrote:
Ularn wrote:You think the OPs have been a little tied up with real life for the last few days, but hopefully one of them will be able to get back to you soon

I understan RL getting in the way, just was asking for an update. It's no rush or problem just a question. There is no need to sound brash.

Woops! For some reason my phone's autocorrect changed "I" to "You" right at the start there. That was not at all meant to sound as aggressive as it looks! :p
Last edited by Ularn on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Romic wrote:
Ularn wrote:You think the OPs have been a little tied up with real life for the last few days, but hopefully one of them will be able to get back to you soon

Me or one of the OPs will get to it soon
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Alright, finally posted. Got distracted by the OTHER convention. Part 1 of part 2 of that post. Felt like it made more sense in parts.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Romic wrote:Character Application
Name: Adam Blake
Appearance:
Personal Items:
Wallet with Seattle PD Badge and $47
Backpack: Food (four cans, two bottles of water, a box of ammo, pair of pants, and shirt)
Belt with holster and badge holder
Weapons: Glock 22 three mags, full, pocket knife, and collapsible baton
Bio:
Born is Seattle Adam believed that duty to his community was more important to him than any other career. He enlisted in the Army as Military Police, became a corporal. He was stationed in Somalia, with the U.S. Intervention in Somalia in 1992. He was stationed at a joint military base for UN military forces. After which he attended Seattle Central College and attained a BS in Criminal Justice. He graduated middle of his class. He then began working with King County on patrol. He then transferred to Seattle PD. While on Patrol he became very close to to his community. He fully embraced community based policing model. He was later was voted on to Seattle SWAT. During the outbreak he was stationed with a dignitary to protect them. He was running the lead car until it crashed while ramming an overturned car out of the way. He shred away his vest and useless equipment.

Hm. Accepted.
Times are looking grim these days~

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:20 am

Corrian wrote:Alright, finally posted. Got distracted by the OTHER convention. Part 1 of part 2 of that post. Felt like it made more sense in parts.

Alrighty then. I'll aim to get a post up over the weekend (writing off anything really productive tomorrow as a hangover day, so might get it done then) with the boat arriving at Port Townsend (at the same time as, inconveniently, some zombies) and if Altito's still playing then we can have our characters doing some fighting or fleeing as appropriate and then get them over to Fort Casey in a few posts' time.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Ularn wrote:
Corrian wrote:Alright, finally posted. Got distracted by the OTHER convention. Part 1 of part 2 of that post. Felt like it made more sense in parts.

Alrighty then. I'll aim to get a post up over the weekend (writing off anything really productive tomorrow as a hangover day, so might get it done then) with the boat arriving at Port Townsend (at the same time as, inconveniently, some zombies) and if Altito's still playing then we can have our characters doing some fighting or fleeing as appropriate and then get them over to Fort Casey in a few posts' time.

Still playing. Don't know what to post, though, at the moment.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Ularn wrote:Alrighty then. I'll aim to get a post up over the weekend (writing off anything really productive tomorrow as a hangover day, so might get it done then) with the boat arriving at Port Townsend (at the same time as, inconveniently, some zombies) and if Altito's still playing then we can have our characters doing some fighting or fleeing as appropriate and then get them over to Fort Casey in a few posts' time.

Still playing. Don't know what to post, though, at the moment.

Well now you've got a target rich environment of zombies, civilians and soldiers, plus a boat arriving within the next thirty seconds or so. Post what you like and I'll have Flak follow Sherry's lead :)
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Will post tomorrow

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:09 am

Kyraina wrote:Will post tomorrow

*Snrk!* :roll: :p
Last edited by Ularn on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:12 am

Ularn wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Will post tomorrow

*Snrk!* :roll: :p

Been busy will try to post today when I get home

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 am

I'm still the master of "Will post tomorrow" and posting a week later.
My Last.FM and RYM

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:14 am

Corrian wrote:I'm still the master of "Will post tomorrow" and posting a week later.

I've been better in this RP than most when it comes to posting when I say I can. Guess my schedule's been a bit more regular recently so it's been easier to figure when I'll have the time free to do it.

That said, I've got a friend coming to stay tomorrow so there's not much chance I'll be able to post until after the weekend, although since mine's the most recent post I guess I'm not under much pressure anyway :p
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:03 am

Ularn wrote:
Corrian wrote:I'm still the master of "Will post tomorrow" and posting a week later.

I've been better in this RP than most when it comes to posting when I say I can. Guess my schedule's been a bit more regular recently so it's been easier to figure when I'll have the time free to do it.

That said, I've got a friend coming to stay tomorrow so there's not much chance I'll be able to post until after the weekend, although since mine's the most recent post I guess I'm not under much pressure anyway :p

I'll try and post. Today . Sorry about not posting

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse