NATION

PASSWORD

Of Zombies and Men (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon May 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Probably not.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Will have app up later
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue May 17, 2016 8:31 pm

:unsure:
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 18, 2016 11:50 am

*Pokes with stick*
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Corrian wrote:*Pokes with stick*

I was going to post the same thing :P

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Wed May 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Character Application
Name: Theodore Regis, real name unknown
Appearance: A mix of This and This
Personal Items:
Lockpick
1- Someone's Backpack
2- Plastic Water Bottles
3- Sleeping Bag
4- Lighter
5- Non-Perishable Foods
6- Random Stuff
Weapons: An Assortment of Knives
Bio: He had a relatively normal childhood until the age of 10. This was the time when he showed his first conscience signs of having some kind of mental disorder. As a group project in school he was reading a book were two dogs die at the end, a normal child's response would to be sad and cry. His reaction was to make a plan to murder the author who already happened to be dead. At 13, he started attacking people for stealing his food. It came suddenly one day, seemingly at random. One of his friends took a chicken nugget off of his plate and before she could even get it near her mouth he grabbed her by the neck and wouldn’t let go til she dropped the nugget. Which she did. After she passed out. Later that year he was writing a creative writing prompt were a character that was modeled after someone, who just happened to hate and just happened to have the same name as him as well, was brutally murdered. He was taken out of class by the assistant headmaster and halfway through them talking she said something about her being shocked Theodore showed no remorse for writing this, at which point he put on a show of crocodiles tears for her. At 14 he attacked his friends when they were annoying him, he even developed an attack that grips the biceps and delivers crippling pain to the victims, most of which were his friends. At 16, after having a violent outburst that resulted in two people dying, he went on the run to Washington, where he's been homeless for the last year, from his home state of wherever. As the world was falling to hell he broke into some persons car and killed them once in, from there he took off to where the ferries were.

Not sure if this is that good of an app, but it's what I have so... tell me if I need to change anything.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 4:05 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Character Application
Name: Theodore Regis, real name unknown
Appearance: A mix of This and This
Personal Items:
Lockpick
1- Someone's Backpack
2- Plastic Water Bottles
3- Sleeping Bag
4- Lighter
5- Non-Perishable Foods
6- Random Stuff
Weapons: An Assortment of Knives
Bio: He had a relatively normal childhood until the age of 10. This was the time when he showed his first conscience signs of having some kind of mental disorder. As a group project in school he was reading a book were two dogs die at the end, a normal child's response would to be sad and cry. His reaction was to make a plan to murder the author who already happened to be dead. At 13, he started attacking people for stealing his food. It came suddenly one day, seemingly at random. One of his friends took a chicken nugget off of his plate and before she could even get it near her mouth he grabbed her by the neck and wouldn’t let go til she dropped the nugget. Which she did. After she passed out. Later that year he was writing a creative writing prompt were a character that was modeled after someone, who just happened to hate and just happened to have the same name as him as well, was brutally murdered. He was taken out of class by the assistant headmaster and halfway through them talking she said something about her being shocked Theodore showed no remorse for writing this, at which point he put on a show of crocodiles tears for her. At 14 he attacked his friends when they were annoying him, he even developed an attack that grips the biceps and delivers crippling pain to the victims, most of which were his friends. At 16, after having a violent outburst that resulted in two people dying, he went on the run to Washington, where he's been homeless for the last year, from his home state of wherever. As the world was falling to hell he broke into some persons car and killed them once in, from there he took off to where the ferries were.

Not sure if this is that good of an app, but it's what I have so... tell me if I need to change anything.

I'm hesitant about this. I don't think he'd fit in with a group at all, and that's kind of needed. Not to mention we already have a violent psychopath, and I think it's probably best to not have just a group full of violent people :P

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed May 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Would you guys mind if my character was a politician?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Cainesland wrote:Would you guys mind if my character was a politician?

I don't see any problem with that.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Wed May 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Terintania wrote:I'm hesitant about this. I don't think he'd fit in with a group at all, and that's kind of needed. Not to mention we already have a violent psychopath, and I think it's probably best to not have just a group full of violent people :P

I kinda agree with you, I didn't really intend for him to be violent, I just couldn't figure out how to work the bio. The original idea I had for him was more twisted or disturbed and not so much violent.

Also, I didn't read any of the other characters before writing this up. Now I have and I think he won't fit in that well either. I kinda have an idea for a different character. I can try to make an app and post it later tonight or tomarrow.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 4:25 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Terintania wrote:I'm hesitant about this. I don't think he'd fit in with a group at all, and that's kind of needed. Not to mention we already have a violent psychopath, and I think it's probably best to not have just a group full of violent people :P

I kinda agree with you, I didn't really intend for him to be violent, I just couldn't figure out how to work the bio. The original idea I had for him was more twisted or disturbed and not so much violent.

Also, I didn't read any of the other characters before writing this up. Now I have and I think he won't fit in that well either. I kinda have an idea for a different character. I can try to make an app and post it later tonight or tomarrow.

Alright, take your time.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Wed May 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Tag

I don't know why, but I've been wanting to RP serial Killers lately.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Apto wrote:Tag

I don't know why, but I've been wanting to RP serial Killers lately.

As states above, we already have a couple of people who aren't exactly entirely sane, so I think an outright serial killer really wouldn't go over well in the group.
My Last.FM and RYM

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Wed May 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Corrian wrote:As states above, we already have a couple of people who aren't exactly entirely sane, so I think an outright serial killer really wouldn't go over well in the group.

Someone more normal then?

Gonna have to think of another concept for this one then.

- Flukes

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Apto wrote:
Corrian wrote:As states above, we already have a couple of people who aren't exactly entirely sane, so I think an outright serial killer really wouldn't go over well in the group.

Someone more normal then?

Gonna have to think of another concept for this one then.

I wouldn't say they need to be "normal", just serial killer seems extreme.

That doesn't mean that down the line, we might not let you get control of one of the baddies :). Depending on what happens.
My Last.FM and RYM

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Wed May 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Corrian wrote:I wouldn't say they need to be "normal", just serial killer seems extreme.

That doesn't mean that down the line, we might not let you get control of one of the baddies :). Depending on what happens.

I might get to play a villain?

:hug:

The character I had in the making was less a obvious mass murderer and more a reserved and soft-spoken teacher. Very friendly and stable if you ignore her obsession with taking things apart and putting them back together again. She aims to make herself a pillar of support others can lean on, so she can learn about them, deconstruct and eventually try and reassemble.

I think I can limit her obsession to discovery, and her hobby of deconstruction to machinery.

- Flukes

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed May 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Name:Joseph Steel
Appearance:

Height: 6Ft 1.5 in
Weight: 215 lbs
Personal Items:
1. Toyota Tundra 4x4
2. Flint and Striker
3. Kayak
4. Trailer
5 Indian Scout
Weapons:
1. AR-15 Rifle
2. M1A With EBR style Stock
3. M1911 .45 Pistol
4. Bowie Knife
5. Tomahawk
6. 870 Tactical Shotgun
Bio: Joseph was born to a couple in Dallas, Texas. He was raised on a ranch, where he hunted and fished from a early age. At the age of 12 he took up the activity of Kayaking. During Highschool, he was one of the Best Running backs in the state of Texas, and had solid grades, but was also known to party, and soon made his girlfriend pregnant At the Age of 18 he enlisted in the Air Force as a Combat Controller. He was deployed and 21 to Afghanistan when his fiance, her parents, and His parents where killed in a Car Crash. At the Age of 26 and after 2 more deployments to Afghanistan, Joseph was honorably Discharged from the Air Force. He moved to the backwoods of Washington, where he spent the next two years as a kayak guide and as a search and rescue team member.on the day of the day of the outbreak he didn't realized what happened till a few days later due to being deep in the mountains. Upon his returned he gathered up what he could and made his way to the safe zone.
Last edited by Kyraina on Wed May 25, 2016 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Apto wrote:
Corrian wrote:I wouldn't say they need to be "normal", just serial killer seems extreme.

I might get to play a villain?

:hug:

The character I had in the making was less a obvious mass murderer and more a reserved and soft-spoken teacher. Very friendly and stable if you ignore her obsession with taking things apart and putting them back together again. She aims to make herself a pillar of support others can lean on, so she can learn about them, deconstruct and eventually try and reassemble.

I think I can limit her obsession to discovery, and her hobby of deconstruction to machinery.

I, personally, would like to avoid murderers, or anyone too particularly violent.

Kyraina wrote:Name:Joseph Steel
Appearance:
Personal Items:
1. Toyota Tundra 4x4
2. Flint and Striker
3. Kayak
4. Trailer
5 Indian Scout
Weapons:
1. AR-15 Rifle
2. M1A With EBR style Stock
3. M1911 .45 Pistol
4. Bowie Knife
5. Tomahawk
6. 870 Tactical Shotgun
Bio: Joseph was born to a couple in Dallas, Texas. He was raised on a ranch, where he hunted and fished from a early age. At the age of 12 he took up the activity of Kayaking. During Highschool, he was one of the Best Running backs in the state of Texas, and had solid grades, but was also known to party, and soon made his girlfriend pregnant At the Age of 18 he enlisted in the Air Force as a Combat Controller. He was deployed and 21 to Afghanistan when his fiance, her parents, and His parents where killed in a Car Crash. At the Age of 26 and after 2 more deployments to Afghanistan, Joseph was honorably Discharged from the Air Force. He moved to the backwoods of Washington, where he spent the next two years as a kayak guide and as a search and rescue team member.on the day of the day of the outbreak he didn't realized what happened till a few days later due to being deep in the mountains. Upon his returned he gathered up what he could and made his way to the safe zone.

Accepted

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed May 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Character Application
Name: Orville Miltons
Appearance: Caucasian with Olive skin, Greeneyes, White running shoes, black Denver Hayes pants, yellow plaid dress shirt, black belt, black combed hair, clean shaven, glasses, leather coat, Panama hat, pen and glasses cleaner in the shirt pocket with a cloth wrapped around it, IPhone and Bose headphones in his front right pant pocket, wallet and Keyes in his front left pocket. Gloves on his hands in his leather jacket pockets.
Personal Items: Wallet, Keyes, glasses cleaner, can of Pepsi, glasses, gloves, pen.
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Orville had a pretty standard childhood. Epic, but standard. When he was 10 he started reading financial books. When he was 11 he started operating a flyer route and bought his first stock. When he was in high school, he did pretty well, and learned a little bit of german and mechanics. When he was 16 he started working at dairy queen on the summer, and when he was 18 he entered the march madness sweepstakes at Berkshire Hathaway. Surprisingly his knowledge of sports paid off and he won 100k. When he graduated high school, election season was coming up. He registered as a local candidate and successfully won the riding. Becoming Councilman Miltons. Soon after that, the virus started plaguing the news. He did what he could to contain the spread of the plague in his district. A military occupation began soon after, and the population was ordered to move to the fort safezone. Milton followed suit. Thinking that he was unlikely to return to his home, he took his fairly new holiday RV, loaded it up with what he thought he might need, and drove to the safezone.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Character Application
Name: Orville Miltons
Appearance: Caucasian with Olive skin, Greeneyes, White running shoes, black Denver Hayes pants, yellow plaid dress shirt, black belt, black combed hair, clean shaven, glasses, leather coat, Panama hat, pen and glasses cleaner in the shirt pocket with a cloth wrapped around it, IPhone and Bose headphones in his front right pant pocket, wallet and Keyes in his front left pocket. Gloves on his hands in his leather jacket pockets.
Personal Items: Wallet, Keyes, glasses cleaner, can of Pepsi, glasses, gloves, pen.
Weapons: N/A
Bio:

Orville had a pretty standard childhood. Epic, but standard. When he was 10 he started reading financial books. When he was 11 he started operating a flyer route and bought his first stock. When he was in high school, he did pretty well, and learned a little bit of german and mechanics. When he was 16 he started working at dairy queen on the summer, and when he was 18 he entered the march madness sweepstakes at Berkshire Hathaway. Surprisingly his knowledge of sports paid off and he won 100k. When he graduated high school, election season was coming up. He registered as a local candidate and successfully won the riding. Becoming Councilman Miltons. Soon after that, the virus started plaguing the news. He did what he could to contain the spread of the plague in his district. A military occupation began soon after, and the population was ordered to move to the fort safezone. Milton followed suit. Thinking that he was unlikely to return to his home, he took his fairly new holiday RV, loaded it up with what he thought he might need, and drove to the safezone.

Just so you know, the RP will be started like, just when the infection goes wide-spread, meaning everyone will be just discovering what's happening, pretty much. We'll probably have the messages start broadcasting a couple of posts in to the IC.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed May 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Terintania wrote:
Cainesland wrote:

Just so you know, the RP will be started like, just when the infection goes wide-spread, meaning everyone will be just discovering what's happening, pretty much. We'll probably have the messages start broadcasting a couple of posts in to the IC.

Ok, thank you for letting me know. I'll think over my idea and repost tomorrow, if i think I can do it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Terintania wrote:Just so you know, the RP will be started like, just when the infection goes wide-spread, meaning everyone will be just discovering what's happening, pretty much. We'll probably have the messages start broadcasting a couple of posts in to the IC.

Ok, thank you for letting me know. I'll think over my idea and repost tomorrow, if i think I can do it.

Most of it was good, it was just the part of him doing things, or at this point, even really knowing of the infection that was the off part.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu May 19, 2016 8:16 am

Taggety Tag Tag
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 am

Vaquas wrote:Taggety Tag Tag

Yay, more people :clap:

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu May 19, 2016 8:54 am

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for special infected, feel free to throw some out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse